[QUOTE=LFC_chris;438396]I've upset Jesus Chavez the same way, but to be perfectly honest he should be happy he's still in gainful employment with the number of backstage fights and mean-spirited pranks he's been pulling.[/QUOTE] I have fired three guys so far, because of extreme backstage incidents. Twice it resulted in the victim of the situation become loyal to me. - Obviously, being strict has it's advantages, too... :p Oh, yeah, and one of the guys hates me now. But I didn't liked him anyway... =)

Its funny. The biggest cancer in my locker room is Jez McArthur. Sadly I cant fire him because he has a B+ as a ref. The best ref available is a C. I guess they improve fast enough but meh. Its just funny seeing him start fights with Bruce the Giant.

i did the "fatherly approach", maybe he was too much of an ass to realise he was next in line for a face push. :-p I am jobbing him out now, he leaves my promotion in 2-3 weeks. Have fun being unemployed since i am the only show in the country. :D

• 3 months later...
Rick is a dick. I'm doing APW too and pretty much any decision can kill his faith in you. You have to discipline him because of his numerous infractions yet you don't want him to get angry so you're kind of in a catch 22. While I've always felt that Christian Faith is the 2002 and beyond Shawn Michaels, Stantz is definitely the 1987-2000 Michaels.

Yeah Rick is just pretty much a complete *******. He's caused several incidents in my APW diary but I figure as he's one of the heads of my tag division I can let it slide. He doesn't seem mad at me yet. More concerning is that one of the Samoan Demolition is cross with me for some reason :'(

He's been APW Australian Champion for over four months after his heel turn and split from Belushi. I'm building him up to eventually win the title, originally as a heel to feud with Swoop but now I'm think I'm gonna hold off and eventually have a face Stantz beat Beast (Nathan McKenzie) for the belt a year or two down the road. My point is, in the last two months he's been a lot nicer to the rest of the locker room.

[QUOTE=Gigas;438465]Its funny. The biggest cancer in my locker room is Jez McArthur. Sadly I cant fire him because he has a B+ as a ref. The best ref available is a C. I guess they improve fast enough but meh. Its just funny seeing him start fights with Bruce the Giant.[/QUOTE] :) Jez certainly doesn't take any guff from anyone backstage! I've had him involved in his fair share of incidents too in a couple of different games. I always play it out that the wrestlers tease him for being a wannabe and that's how the altercation breaks out!

Archived