[QUOTE=takertitan;441720]"The crowd were totally turned off by having a match between jobbers on the show." never seen this before, figured it because of my vocal crowd.[/QUOTE] I don't have a vocal crowd and I've seen it before. Tends to happen when I book 2 enhancement talents against each other. I believe I also got it once between an enhancement talent and an opener.

I think it happens no matter what the product is. I also hate that note that the match was too long given who was involed :( You really have to watch out for those penalties, they seem to take a nice bit of the rating away :P

[QUOTE=FINisher;441760]I think it happens no matter what the product is. I also hate that note that the match was too long given who was involed :( [/QUOTE] That one drives me crazy. With PGHW my "medium" matches are expected to go 20 minutes. Medium match to me means midcard. However, when I give certain midcarders 20 minutes I get that message that it was too long for who was involved. Confuses me sometimes.

[QUOTE=FINisher;441760]I think it happens no matter what the product is. I also hate that note that the match was too long given who was involed :([/QUOTE] Fun thing is... The only time I got this line so far, I finished a mid card feud in a nice 15 minutes match... for C+, what was totally okay for me. =) But I hate "overusing". I even get it with my Midcarders. Guys, who already put on tons of cool 10+min matches...

[QUOTE=dubb93;441762]That one drives me crazy. With PGHW my "medium" matches are expected to go 20 minutes. Medium match to me means midcard. However, when I give certain midcarders 20 minutes I get that message that it was too long for who was involved. Confuses me sometimes.[/QUOTE] Midcarders can go about 18 minutes in a match max without getting that note. Lower midcarders about 12 max

Archived