Generations '08: Decide the Fate of JeriLynn Stone

Generations '08: Decide the Fate of JeriLynn Stone  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Generations '08: Decide the Fate of JeriLynn Stone

• Stay at North of the Border and rebuild
    • Join the new American Pro Wrestling Federation
    • Go somewhere else (please specify in thread)

JeriLynn Stone, the protagonist of my continuing diary Generations has come to a critical choice in her life; does she strike out on her own as her Uncle Edd and Uncle Duane did, signing on to Crippler Ray Kingman's new American Pro Wrestling Federation, or does she stay with her father Jeremy, Uncle Dan, Aunt Victoria and try once again to build NOTBPW into a company that can stand toe to toe with TCW and SWF? To read the '08 story so far, you can read Generations: 2008 here-- [URL]http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=32108[/URL] (2008) For those interested in following the story from the very beginning, and to better understand some of the context I reference in the backstory of Generations '08, here is a link to the original Generations diary in the TEW2007 dynasty forum-- [URL]http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=21424[/URL] (2007) Based on your feedback I'll customize a database to move forward with the story as I've set it up. I've added a third "other" option for folks that would like to suggest different scenarios altogether. A couple of different examples: --One thing I thought of was that Edd, after realizing just how much of an idiot he was, apologizes to JeriLynn and arranges for her to meet Tommy Cornell, giving JeriLynn and Kirk an opportunity to join TCW. Kirk and Edd would occasionally tag together under the name "The Bastard Stones" with JeriLynn as their manager. [I](I shied away from this idea after seeing the initial rush of TCW diaries, but if you'd like to see something like this please say so!)[/I] --Another thought I had was to have Alicia Strong bring JeriLynn in to help bolster the new USPW Women's division, as well as book for it, with a setup along the lines of Alica being dissatisfied with Shane Sneer's lack of experience booking for women. --Perhaps you'd like to see JeriLynn and Kirk travel the world? Britain? Australia? Japan? Regardless of your thoughts, your feedback and continued patronage is appreciated. 'Banger

I'd love to see JeriLynn and Kirk travel the world, taking on APW especially. If not Australia, I'd love to see JeriLynn allowed to be taken on by BHOTWG recommended by Duane, and forming a Women's Division, causing the 1st competition to 5SSW in years. Plus. Kirk can get stretched by Kudo.

I voted: Join the new American Pro Wrestling Federation. It seems like the most natural option, given the build-up you've given. Plus, it'd be interesting to see your take on a different promotion. Personally, I'd like to see you take on USPW - but that's just my sick fascination with that promotion. Regardless, I'll read whatever you put out.

For absolutely no reason whatsoever, I am a huge mark for Crippler King. I always try and have him and Barry in my feds and I always get rejected because I always play 0/0/0 feds and don't have the patients to sim 10 years to bring them up to cult level, high enough to get them...but I still am a huge fan nonetheless.

I say go with APWF. Staying with NOTBPW feels wrong, given the way it's been set up, and whilst going elsewhere would be interesting, I'd like to see someone go with a new fed in Canada, it's very much an untapped market.

Well, here's an idea, even though I can't possibly see it go though, looking at the poll results thus far.:p One thing I'd like to continue seeing (and you capture incredibly well) is the internal family conflict between the Stones. So rather then leave outright, I'd like to see: 1.) Stay with NOTBPW for a little while longer. Continue to see the deterioration between JeriLynn & Dan Stone Sr. Finally, sometime in the near future, in January 2009, (have this preset in the editor), after a final rough conversation between JeriLynn & Dan Stone Sr...(with a bit of inspiration between the final conflict between Ric Flair & Shawn Michaels, hint hint) 2.) Start a new promotion, based in the same area as NOTBPW, and with half of NOTBPW's locker room. Either have a working agreement or at war pact w/ NOTBPW, and let the games commence. I guess what I'm saying is start out with option one, and build towards option three (not that you haven't been doing that already, but continue with it..)

[QUOTE=Actarus;443078]Well, here's an idea, even though I can't possibly see it go though, looking at the poll results thus far.:p One thing I'd like to continue seeing (and you capture incredibly well) is the internal family conflict between the Stones. So rather then leave outright, I'd like to see: 1.) Stay with NOTBPW for a little while longer. Continue to see the deterioration between JeriLynn & Dan Stone Sr. Finally, sometime in the near future, in January 2009, (have this preset in the editor), after a final rough conversation between JeriLynn & Dan Stone Sr...(with a bit of inspiration between the final conflict between Ric Flair & Shawn Michaels, hint hint) 2.) Start a new promotion, based in the same area as NOTBPW, and with half of NOTBPW's locker room. Either have a working agreement or at war pact w/ NOTBPW, and let the games commence. I guess what I'm saying is start out with option one, and build towards option three (not that you haven't been doing that already, but continue with it..)[/QUOTE] Actually, yeah. Change my vote (from APWF) to this, though I'd hop to the APWF.

Sweet, you've got my vote of confidence. Can't wait to see where everything goes. Although I don't think JeriLynn is ruthless enough to try and destroy NOTBPW by stealing half the roster. Although her and her granddaddy had a falling out, I don't think she wants to horribly destroy it. In fact, I'd almost think she'd try and get as far away from canada as possible and not try and compete against her family business. Even still, I'm a Crippler King mark so anything with more of him is a-ok in my book.

Archived