Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][B][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][B][U]FCW Camino De Reyes[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Saturday August 7th 2010[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Gynasium Aguada, Puerto Rico (Attendance: 1'000)- Sell Out !! [/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B] & [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [B]Match #1: Leper Messiah vs Leftie Wilkes[/B] 'Rice and Beans' squash match. Not difficult to work out who came out on top of this one and he got the job done with The Prophecy (Spinning Side Slam) [B][COLOR=red]Result: Leper Messiah defeated Leftie Wilkes in 2:54 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]UNITY are in their dressing room getting ready for what could be a big show for the trio......[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] Tonight all three of us could book our places in the Rey De Reyes tournament.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Harry Allen:[/B] And not only that we get to prove that we ARE the best tag team in FCW, by seeing of not one, but two but three other teams.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Nicky R!ot:[/B] While Charles only has Sensational Singh to worry about.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] Look I'd swap my 'easy' singles match for the match you're in, you've got a chance to prove yourselves as THE top team in FCW.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Nicky R!ot:[/B] But you must admit, you should be able to breeze through Singh easily. He's hardly been on a role of late.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] He may not have been, but it's just the sort of arrogant/flippant attitude you're displaying right there Nicky that has been HIS un-doing. I wont be taking Singh lightly and I hope you're taking none of those other teams lightly.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Harry Allen: I[/B] don't think Nicky, was displaying any kind of attitude, think he was just telling you, that you're a class above Singh and should get through your match. Isn't that right Nicky ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Nicky R!ot:[/B] Yeah[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] That's fine but I just want to hammer home the point that there's always a fine line between confidence and over confidence. Those are three of the best teams you're going up against tonight and as the champs you have a bullseye.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Harry Allen:[/B] We'll be ready[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] Will you ? We know that Animal Magic are honorable but even they'll do anything to win those tag belts, Wave of Violence we know WILL do literally anything and Heat Magnets, well I'm just not sure about those guys.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Nicky R!ot:[/B] So what you saying is, is expect the unexpected[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Charles Rainier:[/B] Exactly, if there's one thing Steve Flash taught me, before he got driven out of FCW by W.O.V it was just that, he said to me you better be ready for anything in this business.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [B]Match #2: Inky the Squid Boy vs Jared Johnson[/B] Passable pre-show match, that saw Jared Johnson in control for much of the contest until the appearance of Bradford Peverall & BBS caused him to take his eye off the ball, allowing Inky to crotch the youngster from behind with a low blow and then drive Double J face first into the canvas with his sitout facebuster he calls 'The Well Is Dry' to make it two for two on the pre-show for The Messiah's Circus. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Inky The Squid Boy defeated Jared Johnson in 5:47 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]______________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]Lisa Bowen comes out to the ring dressed in a 'daisy duke' style outfit, all in the aid of chucking some free merchandise into the crowd. [/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The show begins in traditional fashion with Dane O'Hara and his best friend Cueball Lynch welcoming us to the show, before shilling the main event Undisputed Title match between Da Power and J.D Morgan.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Da Power once again escaped with the title last month at the Lucha Dentro show, as Angel De Mexico was denied once again due to some rather unwanted intervention from Power's Wave of Violence chronies.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] No matter how you dress it up, Power's still the champ...deal with it.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] I hadn't finished, and besides that's rich coming from you...when Power stood for what was right, you couldn't wait to rip him one.[/COLOR] [B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] That's because he wasn't being honest to you or himself, now I have to say Power is gradually earning my respect because he now knows he was pandering to a bunch of morons. [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara[/B]: You're a hypocrite Cueball do you know that ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] I'm the hypocrite ?, How about you Mr I Loved Power now I Hate Him ![/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara[/B]: That's because he suddenly changed his outlook, I did love Power, the old Power, the one before his ego took such a battering it turned him into the bitter twisted egomaniac we see see appear before us now. Who knows he may have been pulling the wool over our eyes all that time, but I believed in him and so did everybody else ![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Oh could we please stop going on about Power, you know there is somebody else in the title match. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara[/B]: And I was coming to that, before YOU interrupted me, because tonight Power goes one one one with a man who knows what it takes to beat him J.D Morgan and perhaps the man who is indirectly responsible for us having to suffer the wretched excuse of a man Power has become.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] It all comes back round to Power in the end, it's like you're obsessed[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Why would I be obsessed about a man I've lost all respect for. However J.D Morgan is someone who has gradually earned the respect of the fans and the locker room here in FCW, that's because he's someone who wont back down from a fight, he'll go toe to toe everyone and near enough give them a fair fight.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Are you looking at Mr Morgan with a new pair of rose tinted spectacles, because Morgan has been one of the dirtiest wrestlers in the game for years, he's someone who wont be afraid of taking a shortcut and cheating his way to winning the title.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Sure Morgan can often walk that fine line.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Walk it ?, He's crossed it many a time[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] ....But have you seen him ever need 'help' to win a match......that answer is no and that's what I mean about him being someone who will give you a fair fight, sure he might look for shortcuts once in a while, but he doesn't ever ask for help and it's that attitude that his winning him the respect of the fans.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] And thats why Morgan will lose, because he's losing his edge. I mean didn't he get pinned by Angel De Mexico a couple of months back ? Why the hell is he challening for the title again anyone.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Because he's due another shot and besides Morgan had beaten Angel one on one, prior to his defeat in the four way. Anyway lets get on with the show............[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: RDR Qualifier: [/B] [B]Angel De Mexico vs Bradford Peverall w/ Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG][/B] w/[B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandon_alt4.jpg[/IMG][/B] [/CENTER] The match started out with Angel De Mexico on top as he kept Peverall off balance with arm-drags and head-scissors take-downs. Eventually Peverall got so frustrated at not being able to get a foot hold in the match that he went for a powder. Angel then patienently waited for Peverall to ger back into the ring, in full knowledge that a count-out would see him advance and that Peverall's back-up BBS was also out on the floor. Peverall then got back in the ring, as Angel came charging towards him, but the former Tag Champion saw Angel coming in and sent the masked high flier crashing to the floor with a back body drop. Peverall then decided to follow Angel out onto the floor, clubbing the masked man from behind and then drilling Angel onto the floor with a brainbuster, before rolling back into the ring and waiting for Bret Graveson to count Angel out. Peverall was looking very pleased with himself and thought he had the match in the bag, even turning on his back on Angel but that proved to be the mistake as Angel beat the count and then took Peverall by surprise with a missile drop-kick. Peverall then staggered into a spinning satellite head-scissors which Angel manage to transition into the MEXICAN DEATH armbar Peverall however managed to use his long legs to make it to the ropes and force the rope-break. Peverall then sneaked in an eye poke on the rope-break , before taking control with a flurry of European Uppercuts. Peverall then teed off on Angel with his Rapid Eye Movement sequence, sending the masked man down to the mat with the discus lariat but Angel was able to kick out of the subsequent pin attempt. Peverall still in control then lifted Angel up for the Totall Totalled but Angel managed to slip out and then drove Peverall down into the mat with the ACAPULCO TWIST ! Bulldozer Brandon Smith then threatened to come into the ring and break up the pin, but Graveson was having none of it and sent the thug packing from the ringside area. However the brief distraction was enough to save Peverall. Peverall was still down however and Angel headed up top , but Peverall got back up and clobbed Angel from behind. However he made the fatal mistake of putting Angel into the electric chair postion, as the masked man was able to use it as a starting point to then spike Peverall into the mat with the AZTEC RANA ! And with that there was no way back for Peverall, as Angel De Mexico books his spot in the Rey de Reyes tournament. A really good opening match, packing a lot into the eight plus minutes the match ran for and really getting the crowd fired up for the rest of the show. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Angel De Mexico defeated Bradford Peverell in 8:16 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]A hype video is then shown for the 4 Way Tag Team elimination match for the Tag Team Championship and two spot in the Rey De Reyes tournament. Basic video package that reminds the fans about each of these teams histories with one another in FCW.[/I] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #2: 4-Way Elimination for the Tag Team Championship & RDR Qualification:[/B] [B]UNITY (Harry Allen & Nicky R!ot) vs [/B] [B]Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) vs[/B] [B]Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking & Arthur Dexter Bradley) vs [/B] [B]Wave of Violence (M.C Speed & Primus) w/ Carl Batch[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HarryAllen_Grunge1.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG]/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG][B][COLOR=black]&[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FoxMask.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHocking.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ArthurDexterBradley.jpg[/IMG] / [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-WoV.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllen_WOV31.jpg[/IMG][/B] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] There wasn't much of a 'feeling out' period as this one broke down into a free for all pretty quickly, with all sorts of action happening both in and out of the ring. Things really started to pick up pace when both members of Animal Magic flew over the top-rope with stereo plancha's, whilst Arthur Dexter Bradley took everyone out with a diving cross-body. ADB then brought M.C Speed into the ring an drilled the W.O.V man into the mat with the Cool Dee Tee only for Primus to almost cut ADB in half with a Rruuuuusssshhhhh !!! but Matt Hocking made the save only to be drilled into the mat with the Rocker Dropper from Harry Allen !. Primus then took Allen down with an explosive lariat but was then rocked with a High Rise Cougar Pounce from Masked Cougar that sent the big man out of the ring. M.C Speed then took down Cougar with a jumping knee strike, before setting up for the W.O.V Spike but he was rocked in the back of the head with an Enziguri from Fox Mask, saving both his partner and their team from certain elimination. Animal Magic then set Speed up for the assited Fox Flip Off DDT but Primus was back up powerbombed everyone, including his own partner back into the ring. All of Animal Magic and Wave of Violence were laid out on the floor and M.C Speed was in a prime position for ADB to hit the Superstar Splash. The rising young star nailed it, but he was unaware that Nicky R!ot was behind him and the former USPW prospect spun ADB round, before taking the Heat Magnet over with the Charles Peterson (Exploder Suplex!) Matt Hocking then tried to make the save but was cut off by Harry Allen, and the Heat Magnets were the first to be eliminated. [B]Elimination #1: Heat Magnets in 6:24[/B] Primus was soon back up though and he took R!ot out with a spear and then as Harry Allen tried to make the save, he caught the former TCW star charging in and then planted Allen onto the mat with the Power Plant (Running Powerslam) but as Primus rose back up for a brief second, Animal Magic were there to nail him with the LAST HUNT ! (Double Enziguri's) Both Fox Mask and Masked Cougar made the cover, as M.C Speed tried to come into make the save, but realising it would be beneficial to both themselves and Animal Magic a now recovered Nicky R!ot managed to cut Speed off and Animal Magic were able to keep Primus down for the three count as Wave of Violence were the second team to be eliminated leaving UNITY and Animal Magic to duke it out for the Tag Titles and those two Rey De Reyes slots. [B]Elimination #2 : Wave of Violence in 8: 45[/B] Both teams took a bit of time out to rest and it was also a chance for Brett Graveson to restore some order by sendind the teams back to their corners. It was Masked Cougar and Harry Allen who would restart things. After some neat chain wrestling Cougar was able to gain the advantage after reversing a brainbuster attempt from Allen into a Northern Light Suplex, that drew R!ot in to make the save but also gave Fox Mask the chance to score with a slingshot senton, whilst Graveson was tied up with R!ot. Harry Allen cut of the subsequent pin attempt, but found himself isolated in the Animal Magic corner. AM being babyfaces weren't doing anything illegal but the fact that R!ot couldn't get into the ring was still a cause of much frustration for the former USPW man. However for all their neat-team work, Animal Magic weren't quite able to put Harry Allen away and when they finally went for the Last Hunt, the former TCW man had it scouted and the masked duo ended up colliding with one another. Harry Allen then tried to get the tag into Nicky R!ot but was hauled back by Masked Cougar, who flipped Allen over with a German Suplex but Allen managed to right himself onto his feet and then dive through Cougar's legs to get the tag into a fired up Nicky R!ot. R!ot then cleaned house taking down Cougar with a series of clotheslines and then catching Fox Mask flying in off the top-rope, before dumping the CZCW icon with a Fall-Away Slam. Cougar however then rocked R!ot with a standing drop-kick, before chopping R!ot down with a leg-sweep. Cougar then headed up top and looked poised to take R!ot out with the High Rise Cougar Pounce, but R!ot wasn't worn down sufficiently enough and the former USPW man was back up, rocking Cougar with a fore-arm smash and then lifting the masked man off the turnbuckle. R!ot then had Cougar set up in a vertical suplex, delaying it for the LIMITED EDITION combo, Harry Allen could run up to the top turnbuckle and then come flying off with a cross-body. R!ot then made the cover as Harry Allen stood guard........ One....... Two....... Fox Mask broke through Harry Allen But he was too late as Bret Graveson's hand slapped the mat for three ! UNITY are still the FCW Tag Team champions and Harry Allen and Nicky R!ot book their spots in the Rey De Reyes tournamanent. A really entertaining tag match and going on the crowd reaction to it the best Tag Title match that has been put on in the history of FCW. It started out as a wild scramble and then settled down into a well contested traditional tag team contest once it got down to the final two teams. [B][COLOR=red]Result: UNITY defeated Wave of Violence, Animal Magic and Heat Magnets in 16:52; the order of elimination was Heat Magnets first, then Wave of Violence, and finally Animal Magic. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]UNITY retain the FCW Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [I]UNITY get a bit of time to celebrate their succesful title defence against three of the best teams in FCW. Animal Magic give the champs a respectful nod on their way back up the ramp.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: RDR Qualifier: Bulldozer Brandon Smith w/ Bradford Peverall vs Eddie Howard[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandon_alt4.jpg[/IMG][/B] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddieHoward.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] BBS soon found that Eddie Howard was someone who could match up to him into the Power department, as the serious half of Seriously Funny wasn't going to be bullied around by the misogynstic biker, who had Bradford Peverall out to accompany him. Howard for some reason doesn't have Oxii out there (though that might be a good thing, considering the inept job he did as an interference runner for the Sensational Singh). Howard started to come out on top of some brawling exchanges but Peverall was proving to be a constant distraction, and when Howard took his eye off the ball for one split second BBS was able to take advantag with a Northern Lariat (Lariat to the back of the head) but Howard was able to kick out of the subsequent pin attempt. But BBS was now in control and after teeing off on Howard with a mixture of legal strikes and most definately illegal closed fist punches, the former college football prospect (though with his current gimmick, that doesn't really get mentioned by the commentators) sets up Howard for the Back-Drop Driver, but Howard stands firm, eventually reversing into an impressive snap suplex of his own and then as both stumble back up to their feet, it's the Seriously Funny man who is able to immediately seize control by creaming BBS with the Powerline ! But Peverall was proving to be nuisance, as he got up on the apron, this distracted Graveson long enough (it doesn't take much) for him to miss Howard making the cover on BBS. Howard then got up to protest to Graveson about his incompetence but as he turned back round BBS had wrapped a steel chain round his fist, using it to his advantage to put Howard down with a closed fist punch, BBS then discarded of the chain just before Graveson turned back round and made the academic three count on Howard who had been knocked out cold. This was always going to be the weakest of all the qualifers, because BBS hasn't really built up the popularity yet and Howard has pretty much hovered around the lower mid-card for most of his time in FCW, but they appeared to have a certain amount of chemistry as opponents with their brawling styles meshing well with one another. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Eddie Howard in 6:31 by pinfall after using a foreign object [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]______________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]JD Morgan is backstage in his dressing room, getting himself prepared for a tilt at regaining he Undisputed Championship from Da Power, when he turns to camera and begins to speak.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]J.D Morgan:[/B] I'll admit it getting pinned by Angel in that four-way two months ago was a set back, but you know what. It gave me a wake up call , so Power you better be prepared for an even more focused, even more determined, even hungrier J.D Morgan. You're gonna need a whole army to beat me sunshine, hell you probably will bring an whole army, but you know what Power.....I'm British and we've taken down bigger threats than you and Wave of Violence in our time. Even if you so happen to escape with that belt round your waist again Power...J.D Morgan will be back on top of FCW....it's only a matter of time, mark my words sunshine,mark my words.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]_______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: RDR Qualifier: [/B] [B]Charles Rainier vs The Sensational Singh[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt1.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] With my UNITY stable mates already qualified for the Rey De Reyes, I was looking to do the same against the somewhat down on his luck Sensational Singh and the start of the match seemed to suggest that Singh was still in his funk as I out-chain wrestled the flamboyant Indian to the point that he seemed to have enough. But I wanted to win the match clean and I wasn't going to let him just walk out of the ring, pulling Singh back from the ring ropes and then dumping Singh with a belly to back suplex. With Singh planted on his back I then headed up top and went for a moonsault, but it appears that Singh was playing possum, as he rolled out of the way and then crotched me with a low blow. I managed to roll out of the subsequent pin attempt, but Singh was now in control and took over. However he seemed to take more time playing up to the crowd than doing anything of note to put me away, interspersing slaps with taunts and occasionally putting me on a back with a bodyslam. Thinking that he had me worn down enough, Singh then went for the bicep kiss elbow, but I managed to roll out of the way and then take the over-confident Indian off his feet with a Dragon Screw Leg-Whip. Singh then staggered up to his feet but I nailed him in the kisser with a spin-kick, before doubling Singh over, double under-hooking the arms and drilling him head-first into the mat with the C.R Driver ! That was enough to earn me a spot in the Rey De Reyes tournament, as all three members of UNITY would be competing in this years tournament. Short but solid match, more of a storyline based match that once again highlights the misguided arrogance of Sensational Singh. Unlike some other's who lose alot, I do have plans for Singh and the angle will be heading somewhere. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Charles Rainier defeated The Sensational Singh in 6:45 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]The Peoples champ Dean Daniels and his manager Lisa Bowen head to the ring and Bowen has a microphone in her hand.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] It seems to me that Dean Daniels here, has destroyed the competion for his People's Championship here in FCW, so now management are looking to bring in outside talent, and you're telling me the best they can come up with his some midget in a cheap costume. I mean this is such a mismatch, I think even Dean here would be feel bad about having to face the Tic. Isn't that right Dean ?[/COLOR] [I]Dean Daniels doesn't even react, showing absolutely no emotion.[/I] [COLOR=darkred]Ok Mr Tic, so maybe Dean here doesn't have any remorse for what he will do to you, but I will feel remorseful at allowing you to sign up for what could be your funeral. So you can do things the easy way and head back to Japan or you can be the fool and dare step into the ring with this unstoppable. unremorseful wrecking machine. What's it gonna be Mr Tic ?[/COLOR] [I]The Tic hearing Bowen's rant then comes out onto the entrance ramp.[/I] [COLOR=blue][B]The Tic:[/B] Those who understimate the Tick are the one's who make the foolish choice, for the Tick has the strength of a Zillion Billion mere mortals and the smarts of the greatest minds put togther. Dean Daniels is but a mere mortal and thus far has only faced the mortal ones, for he has not faced the Tick. Be prepared, be prepared to be TICKED OFF ![/COLOR] [I]The Tick then drops his microphone and comes rushing to the ring.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: People's Championship: [/B] [B]Dean Daniels vs The Tic[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheTic.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Daniels tries to cut the Tic off, but the near midget sized wrestler (he's under five feet tall, but isnt quite small enough to be labelled as a midget) crawls through Daniels legs and then charley horses the champions right leg with a series of kicks to the thigh. The Tic then goes back out onto the apron and takes Daniels off his feet with a springboard arm-drag, Daniels powers out of the subsequent pin attempt but the Tic maintains control with a double stomp into a back senton for another two count. However before the Tic can unleash more of his ultra-fast aerial based offence, Daniels manages to roll out of the ring, to get consoled by his manager Lisa Bowen. The Tic's having none of that though and launches himself onto Daniels with a springboard leap, but that turns out to be an error on the little man's part as Daniels catches him and then flings The Tic into the guard-rail. Daniels then pitches The Tic into the ring and goes for the cover. The Tic manages to kick out, which only seems to make Daniels more angry, as the champion whips the tiny high flier across the ring before turning the Tic inside out with a vicious lariat. The Tic again manages to kick out of the subsequent pin attempt again, which if you can excuse the pun, ticked Daniels off further. The Peoples champ then fired in a flurry of strikes on the guest from WLW,before lifting the Tic up onto his shoulders and then flinging him against the turnbuckle following a Human Roulette (Spinning Crucifix Toss) . Daniels then followed in with a running knee strike into the corner on a dazed Tic, before dumping the little man with a release belly to belly suplex. Daniels then scrambled across to make the cover, but much to his frustation the Tic was able to survive yet again. The Tic though was putting up little to no offence since being sent into the guard-rail and Daniels moved in to finish the match off, as he looked for the devastating trapped knee strikes, but the Tic managed to slip out by stamping on Daniels foot, before headbutting the champion's mid-section like a battering ram and then taking Daniels by surprise with a quick roll up. Daniel's managed to kick out, and following a stiff elbow strike, scooped the Tic up onto his shoulders but the Tic then countered that into a crucifix bomb ! The Tic then waited out on the apron, waited for Daniels to stagger back up to his feet and then take the champion down with a springboard Ed Henson Press. The tiny 'superhero' then followed up with a double stomp, followed by an elbow drop. That lead to a two count for the Tic, who then looked to head up top, but Daniels was back up to haul the Tic back and fling the little man over with a German Suplex but much to Daniels and everyone elses amazament the tiny high flier dug down and picked himself up off the mat. An incensed Daniels then came charging in with a clothesline but the Tic ducked under, leaped off the turnbuckle, over Daniels and then stunned the champion with a drop-kick into the turnbuckle. The Tic then came charging in with jumping double knees, that doubled Daniels over, so that the Tic could leap up onto Daniels back and then double stomp the champion face first into the canvas. The Tic then landed upon the top turnbuckle and looked for The Tic Leap ( Frog Splash) but as he came down to land, Daniels moved out of the way at the last split second and the challenger from WLW ate nothing but canvas. Daniels then took full advantage of what just happened with a vicious running knee strike, that had the Tic dazed enough to put up no resistance to be drilled into the mat with the Raise The Stakes (Cradle Piledriver) and if Daniels hit's that in the middle of the ring, it's all over. The Tic's relatively unknown, so I wasn't quite sure if the match would be a success or not but they had a pretty good chemistry together and this helped the crowd get into the match, leading to another solid title defence from Dean Daniels. Daniels has done such as good job as the People's Champion, that the belt is at the maximum prestige for a mid-card title. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dean Daniels defeated The Tic in 9:34 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Dean Daniels retains the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: RDR Qualifier: [/B] [B]Mainstream Hernandez w/ Sara Silver vs Ultimate Phoenix[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SaraSilver.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] The final Rey De Reyes Qualifier saw two of FCW's most popular babyfaces Mainstream Hernandez and Ultimate Phoenix go up against one another. Plenty of respect shown by the two babyfaces at the start, as they shake each others hands before the bell is rung. What then follow is the usual start for a face-face match between two speedy high flyers as they engage in a spot of low intensity chain wrestling. No one gains much of an advantage, so it ends in a stand off with the two competitors applauding one another efforts. They go at it again and it's Ultimate Phoenix who gets in the first signficant piece of offence as he busts out a standing moonsault, following a leg-whip. Hernandez kicks out , but Phoenix now seems to have gained the advantage, as he takes the Mainstreamer back down with a leg-lariat and then follows in with a quebrada. Hernandez gets the knees up however and then rolls Phoenix up into small package....... One..... Two....... Phoenix kicks out with authority, and the fact that Hernandez almost stole one, seems to fire Phoenix up, who then unleashes a flurry of strikes and kicks that has Hernandez backing up into the corner, a jumping roundhouse sends the Mainstreamer slumping to the mat and Phoenix decides to head up top. Hernandez however gets up before Phoenix can set up for the Phoenix Firebird Splash but Phoenix thinks quickly and takes the former Peoples and Tag champion down with a moonsault press..... One..... Two........ Hernandez kicks out, and Phoenix lifts the Mainstreamer up to a vertical base, he tries for an Elemental Suplex but Hernandez manages to stand firm and counters into an inverted DDT following a standing switch. With Phoenix down, Hernandez now decides to head up top but Phoenix is soon back to his feet and he rocks Hernandez with a jumping kick that has the Mainstreamer left prone on the top turnbuckle. Phoenix then tries to bring Hernandez in with a 'rana but the Mainstreamer is able to block the attempt shoving Phoenix off, and then following up with a diving elbow drop ! One...... Two.......... Phoenix was able to kick out but Hernandez was able to maintain control with a spinning heel kick. Hernandez then whipped Phoenix into the corner and followed up with a standing drop-kick. Phoenix then staggered out, and right into the PONTIAC TO HOME (Swinging Reverse STO) One........ Two......... Thr........... Ultimate Phoenix kicked out. Hernandez though appeared to keep his cool, as he patiently waited for Phoenix to start rising to a vertical base.....so that he can drill the former MPWF star with a SUPERKICK ! Hernandez hit it right on the money....... One...... Two........ Thr........ Phoenix was able to kick out again, the crowd thought Hernandez was on the verge of a huge victory. The Mainstreamer then paced around for a bit, as his girlfriend Sara Silver encouraged him to try and put the match away. With Phoenix still down, Hernandez headed up top and looked set to deliver the Apparition #14, but for some reason he was distracted as he saw BBS come through the crowd and start hassling Sara Silver.....which enabled Bradford Peverall to shove Hernandez off the top-rope and crashing back into the ring (for some reason Bret Graveson missed this blatant inteference, or perhaps he realised that Phoenix wasn't behind it, whatever the reason....Peverall had just cost Hernandez certain victory.) Phoenix was then surprised to see Hernandez struggling to his feet, as he got up, and the masked man took full advantage of what just happened by driving the Mainstreamer into the mat with the Flaming Driver (Sunset Driver)...... One............ Two........... Three !!! Ultimate Phoenix books his spot in the Rey De Reyes tournament, though you could see it in his eyes that this wasn't the way he wanted to book his spot. These two put on a very good display of a Cruiserweight/Super Junior style match, mixing quick moving chain wrestling sequences with high impact moves....however as with a lot of face-face match ups it lacked that emotional edge to really get the crowd into it and take it to the next level, in that sense this match worked pretty well in the semi main event slot, as it kept them fairly hot but there was no risk of them being burnt out before the main event. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ultimate Phoenix defeated Mainstream Hernandez in 15:20 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]The Undisputed Champion Da Power makes his way out of the ring, accompanied as ever by Carl Batch and unfortunately for everyone in attendance it looks like they have something to say.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ! Da Champ is in Da House[/COLOR] [I]A shut the f*** up chant reveberates around the Gynasium Aguada[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Damn yo fools, da champ is in da house, show some damn respect[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power[/B]: These morons don't know what respect is, I bet even when I pandered to their every whim they never respected me.[/COLOR] [I]Crowd still don't want to hear their former idol getting mic time, and continue the verbal abuse.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch[/B]: You're the damn fools that suck.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] I'd just ignore them Carl, because these moron's haven't got anything worthwhile to say, because have they busted their asses night in, night out....like I have to become the best. They don't appreciate the dedication I have to be the best, and they never have.[/COLOR] [I]The crowd chant Bull**** ! Bull**** ![/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] You know who's full of Bull ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] Don't rise to it, it's what these morons want and besides there's one moron in particular I need to focus on right on and that's J.D Morgan. Morgan do you really think you can win these twin belts back ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch[/B]: All of these fools believe they can beat you playa.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] But Morgan because he has beaten me is deluded enough to think that he has my number, well Morgan you had the number of Puerto Rican Power, because when you end that false idol you unleashed my true self. In alot of way I actually have to thank you Morgan, and I have every intention of thanking you for it by putting you out of your deluded misert and eliminating you from contention for MY Undisputed Championship for good.[/COLOR] [I]J.D Morgan's entrance music then hits, and it looks like the Undisputed Championship match is about to get under way.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Undisputed Championship: [/B] [B]Da Power w/Carl Batch vs J.D Morgan[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPowerWOV.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][B] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] As soon as the bell-rings after the pomp and ceremony of the introductions, there is no holding back from either man. Power has the size advantage but Morgan is able to more than able to keep up with Power in the early exchanges and the intensity of his European Uppercut rally's eventually appear to put Power on the back foot. However Carl Batch seeing that his man was in trouble, got involved as he took a swipe at Morgan from the apron of the ring. Batch did not connect but it was enough of a distraction for Morgan to lose his rhythm and for Power to then buy himself some time with poke to the eyes and a back rake. Power then whipped Morgan into the corner, following in with a flurry of punches. Morgan stood firm though, soaking up the pressure and coming back with his trademark European Uppercuts only to be dumped out of the ring with a clothesline from Power. Power then followed Morgan out on to the floor, clubbing the British Veteran from behind and then flinging the former DaVE star into the ring-steps. Morgan picked himself up, but Power was now in control as he levelled Morgan with a fore-arm smash and then dumped Morgan chest onto the ring-steps. Power then rolled into the ring to break the twenty count, but he wasn't done on the floor as he told Batch to hold up a dazed J.D Morgan, just so that Power could deliver a torrent of verbal abuse followed by a slap. That only seemed to fire Morgan up though, who started to fight back but Power soon cut off the flurry with another eye poke, then driving Morgan back first against the hard steel and wood of the ring apron, before pitching the worn down challenger back into ther ring. Power then went for a rather nonchalant cover not even hooking the leg...... One......... Two...... Morgan kicked out with authority , which seemed to catch Power off guard and the British veteran began to fire back with another flurry but Power soon cut off the comeback with a clubbing blow to the back, before lifting Morgan up into a vertical suplex, holding the former DaVE star up in the air for almost half a minute (the blood rushing to Morgan's head) and then bringing Morgan down with all the impact he could muster, juddering Morgan's spine. One..... Two....... Thr......... Morgan was able to kick out again but Power was starting to feel that he had the match won, paintbrushing Morgan and taunting the crowd. Power the begged Morgan to get up, before catching Morgan with a roaring elbow, and even though the crowd were already on Power's case (a same old sh!t chant started up), Power actually changed up the game plan by planting Morgan onto the mat with a front suplex. But instead of going for the cover, Power just had to take some time to have a verbal pop at the crowd shouting out ' Who's doing the same old sh!t now !' Power then stalked Morgan as he waited to finish the British veteran off with the San Juan Rush....... But as Power came rushing in, Morgan caught the leg taking Power down with single leg takedown and then turning Power over into a Boston Crab. The champion managed to power his way out of the submission, and then tried to take Morgan down with a lariat but the wily British technician was able to catch the arm and then drive Power down into the mat with a Hammerlock Divorce Court. Morgan quickly transitioned it into the CROSS ATLANTIC STRETCH ! Power began to rise to his feet again however, but Morgan was able to change up the gameplan turning Power over and then delivering a flurry of elbow strikes....Power was still able to rise back to his feet, but Morgan then rocked Power with a European Uppercut, before taking Power back to down to the mat with a drop toe hold. Morgan then stomped away on Power, wearing the champion down enough to keep Power planted to the mat, so that Morgan could make a rare aerial foray as he climbed to the second rope and came crashing down upon Power with a knee-drop. Morgan then followed up with three more knee drops to the back of Power's neck.........all so that Power could be softened up once again for the Cross Atlantic Stretch. Morgan had it synched right in and it looked like Power was going to fade, but somehow the champion managed to muster up enough strength to crawl near enough to the ropes so that Carl Batch could sneakily place the champions foot underneath the bottom rope. Power could barely muster the strength to stand at the rope break and Carl Batch rolled his man out of the ring, before Morgan could do any more damage or go for a pin. Batch then began to help a hobbled Power back up the entrance ramp much to the frustation of J.D Morgan and the fans in attendance. For some reason though Morgan didn't decide to go after Power and instead let Power get himself get counted out, even though he knew that he couldn't win the title on a count-out. A really great title match, that concentrated as much on the psychological battle as the physical one and though the finish was screwy, the fans were genuinely intrigued as to why Morgan would do nothing about Power getting counted out. [B][COLOR=red]Result: JD Morgan defeated Da Power in 11:49 by count out. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Da Power retains the FCW Undisputed Championship Title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]J.D Morgan then picked up a microphone and it looks like he has something to say......[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]J.D Morgan:[/B] Well done champ, you've retained your title sunshine, but what kind of champion are you ? What kind of champion becomes desperate enough to retain their belt on a count-out ?[/COLOR] [I]Carl Batch responds for the champion, who is apparently still worn down to speak....[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Well if you feel so screwed about a count-out, why didn't you do somethin' about it, just live with the damn rules fool.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]J.D Morgan:[/B] You see Carl, more inexperienced,more naive wrestlers would have taken your bait, but where would have it got me. Either Power would have been deadweight meaning that I got counted out or one of your other W.O.V chronies would turn up to ensure that Power retains the twin belts by DQ. I'd rather save my energy for another fight because one of these days Power's luck is going to run out and going on the desperate stunt you pulled here, it's already running dry.[/COLOR] [I]Da Power now coming to begins to speak[/I] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] You're so full of it Morgan, what makes you think there's going to be a next time, you think you've just got some moral victory over me, well who's still the champion ! [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]J.D Morgan:[/B] You see sunshine, there will be a next time because at the end of this month it's the Rey De Reyes, a tournament I won last year and have every intention of winning again.....you know I'm better than you...you're a desperate man Power ![/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] You won't ever take the twin belts away from me ! Never ! Not you, not anyone ! I'm the champion and there's nobody, nobody ! that can stop me ![/COLOR] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] A really solid show, the main event really delivered even though the count-out finish was a little screwy (though in some ways it added more intrigue to the rivarly between Power and Morgan, especially following their verbal exchange after the match). The most pleasing thing though, was the fact that we finally managed to break through the D range barrier for a tag title match !

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Phantom Stranger;536965]Seems Dean's been going great guns for you... which is always good to see; he needs more love.[/QUOTE] In terms of in-ring performance, I would say that Dean's been one of my top performers, but he's a pain in the rear backstage, as he insists on acting like someone half his age, by playing pranks on everyone.

[CENTER][B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=#008080]Delorean Driver.com Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]2010 Rey De Reyes Preview[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]FCW will be bringing the third edition of their annual Rey De Reyes Tournament. Previous winners have included founding roster member Shawn Gonzalez (now with global giants TCW) and former Undisputed Champion J.D Morgan[/I] [I]If you don't know already the format of the tournament sees 10 competitors, compete in singles match-ups with the 5 winners facing of in an elimination match to decide the Rey De Reyes Champion.[/I] [I]Here is a run down of the entrants for this years tournament.[/I] [B][U][COLOR=darkgreen]Angel De [/COLOR][COLOR=red]Mexico [/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Acapulco, Mexico / [B]Billed From:[/B] Acapulco, Mexico [B]Age:[/B] 28/ [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 10, [B]Weight:[/B] 200 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Mexican Death [I](Flying /Tilt-A-Whirl Armbar),[/I] Aztec Rana [I](Reverse Huracanrana),[/I] Aculpulco Twist[I] (Corkscrew Neckbreaker)[/I] [B]Previous RDR Appearances[/B]: Debut Appearance A former People's Champion (Angel held the belt for five months between May and October of 2009), Angel De Mexico has since established himself in and around the main event of FCW, challenging for the Undisputed Championship on three separate occasions (once in a four way, twice one on one) and though he came up short each time, he more than held his own. He also goes into the tournament with the knowledge that he can beat perhaps the favourite for the tournament, defending champion J.D Morgan having recently scored a pinfall over the British veteran. Defeated Bradford Peverall in a qualifying match at Camino De Reyes to book his spot on the tournament. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]*********************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U]Bulldozer [COLOR=indigo]Brandon [/COLOR]Smith[/U][/B] [B][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandon_alt4.jpg[/IMG][/U][/B] [B]From:[/B] Robinsdale, Minnesota/ [B]Billed From[/B]: Robinsdale, Minnesota [B]Age:[/B] 27/ [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 4, [B]Weight:[/B] 300 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Atomic Driller [I](Texas Piledriver)/[/I] Back Drop Driver ([I]High Angle Belly to Back Suplex)[/I] [B]Previous RDR Appearances:[/B] Debut Appearance Brought into FCW by Bradford Peverall, to terrorise former best friend Mainstream Hernandez and his girlfriend Sara Silver, the former college football standout turned wrestler, has looked a destructive force since coming into FCW. His misogynstic attitude leaves alot to be desired, but there's no denying that he has all the physical tools to really his make mark. Defeated Eddie Howard of Seriously Funny in a qualifer at Camino De Reyes, and though he was perhaps lucky to qualify (winning with the aid of a distraction from Peverall and a steel chain) he should not be underestimated by whoever faces him. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]***************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=olive][COLOR=navy]Charles [/COLOR]Rainier[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Providence, Rhode Island/ [B]Billed From:[/B] Providence, Rhode Island [B]Age:[/B] 24 / [B]Height:[/B] 5ft 11, [B]Weight:[/B] 200 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] C.R Driver [I](Double Underhook Piledriver),[/I] Raindrop [I](Dropsault)[/I] [B]Previous RDR Appearances[/B]: 2008 [I](Lost in First Round)[/I] The heart and soul of the UNITY stable managed to make it three out of three for UNITY qualifying for the Rey De Reyes, defeating The Sensational Singh in a qualifier at Camino De Reyes. Rainier who briefly held the Tag Titles with fellow UNITY member Harry Allen, took part in the first RDR tournament but didn't make it past the first round (being defeated by guest performer Snap Dragon) and he will be hoping to go at least one better this time and make it into the 5-Way Finals match itself [CENTER][COLOR=olive]*****************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=navy]Elect[/COLOR][COLOR=olive]rico [/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=#000080][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Elctrico.jpg[/IMG] [/COLOR][/B] [B]From:[/B] Mexico City, Mexico/ [B]Billed From:[/B] Mexico City, Mexico [B]Age:[/B] 35/ [B]Height:[/B] 5ft 11, Weight: 200 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Electric Shock [I](Sitout Death Valley Driver),[/I] Hypercharge [I](Slingshot Split Legged Moonsault)[/I] [B]Previous RDR Appearances:[/B] Debut Appearance FCW's strong relationship with MPWF strikes gold again as Electrico a former Campeon de Mundo (between 2001 and 2003) makes his Rey De Reyes and FCW debut. He will be an unknown commodity to a fair few FCW fans but those in the know will be aware that Electrico has the pedigree to go all the way in the tournament. It is believed that Ultimate Phoenix a former MPWF Campeon de Mundo himself, will be going back to the Mexican Promotion for a few guest appearances in exchange for Electrico. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]*************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=navy]Harry [/COLOR][COLOR=olive]Allen[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HarryAllen_Grunge1.jpg[/IMG][/B] [B]From:[/B] St. Paul, Minnesota / [B]Billed From:[/B] St.Paul, Minnesota [B]Age:[/B] 33/ Height: 6 ft , [B]Weight:[/B] 215 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Rocker-Dropper [I](Overdrive)[/I] , Flying Fist Drop [B]Previous RDR Appearances[/B]: Debut Appearance One half of the FCW Tag Team Champions, Harry Allen booked his place alongside Tag Partner Nicky R!ot by succesfully defending the Titles in a four-way elimination match at the Camino De Reyes event. Even though he has let to taste much singles success in FCW, Allen is capable of going all the way, having won singles gold during his time in TCW. He also recently found singles success outside of FCW when he captured CZCW's Coastal Zone Championship in February and Allen will be looking to replicate that success to prove to the FCW fans that he can impress in singles action as much as he does in Tag Team action. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]**********************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=red]J.D[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Morgan[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG][/B] From: London, England /Bill[B]ed From: [/B]London, England [B]Age:[/B] 42/ [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft , [B]Weight:[/B] 230 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Cross Atlantic Stretch [I](Leg Hook Camel Clutch), [/I]London Bridge [I](Rope Hung Cutter),[/I] Half Nelson Suplex [B]Previous RDR Appearances:[/B] 2008 [I](Runner Up),[/I] 2009 [I](Winner)[/I] A former Undisputed Champion, the British veteran is strongly tipped to repeat his 2009 victory. Having also been the Runner Up in the first edition of the tournament in 2008, no one has more experience in knowing what it takes to win the Rey De Reyes than J.D Morgan and even though he recently suffered a surprise loss to Angel De Mexico, he proved in his recent challenge for Da Power's Undisputed Championship (a match he won, but did not win the title) that he is perhaps more determined than ever to make it back to the top of FCW. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]****************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=navy]Nicky[/COLOR][COLOR=olive] R!ot[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Norfolk, Virginia / [B]Billed From:[/B] Seattle, Washington [B]Age:[/B] 25/ [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 4 , [B]Weight:[/B] 295 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] 'Charles Peterson' [I](Exploder Suplex)[/I] , Sub Pop Bop ([I]Crooked Arm Lariat)[/I] [B]Previous RDR Appearances:[/B] Debut Appearance Nicky R!ot booked his place in the tournament by succesfully defending the Tag Team Championship at Camino De Reyes, along side Harry Allen. Tipped to be a big future star for USPW, R!ot then known as Nicky Champion was tipped to be a big star for Sam Strong's promotion but it didn't quite happen for him and he arrived in FCW with a new image, quickly joining up with UNITY and in particular striking up a rapport with Harry Allen who also had a similar change of image. R!ot initially had his sight's set on singles gold but has instead found success alongside Harry Allen, capturing the Tag Titles in May. Much like his tag partner however R!ot will be keen to prove that he has what it takes to find singles succes in FCW. It'll certainly be interesting if two or more members of UNITY progress to the finals, as though there's the advantage of them working together, the lure of singles glory could drive a wedge between them. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]*******************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=darkgreen]Teddy [/COLOR][COLOR=olive]Powell[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U][/U][/B] [B][U][COLOR=#808000][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TeddyPowell.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/U][/B] [B]From:[/B] Wilmington, Delaware/ [B]Billed From:[/B] Wilmington, Delaware [B]Age:[/B] 31/ [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 10 , [B]Weight:[/B] 220 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Motion Censor [I](Corner Drop-Kick, followed by a Fisherman Suplex)[/I] [B]Previous RDR Appearances:[/B] 2009 [I](First Round)[/I] A former mainstay of DaVE's midcard, Tedd Powell has called PSW his home for the past few years and he is the first guest star (not to have gone on to become a regular part of the FCW roster) to make his return. It appears that Powell feels that he has a point to prove to the FCW fans having been edged out last year in an excellent match by fellow guest star WLW's Kazuma Narato in last years tournament. There's a rumour going round that Powell actually wants to prove a point to TCW but is getting mixed up between them and FCW, this is due to the fact that Powell's former Tag Partner Sammy Bach has gone on to have great success with the global giants. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]********************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][COLOR=teal]The Tic[/COLOR][/B] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheTic.jpg[/IMG][/B] [B]From:[/B] Boise, Idaho / [B]Billed From:[/B] The Immortal Planet [B]Age:[/B] 25/ [B]Height:[/B] 4 ft 11 , [B]Weight:[/B] 135 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Tic Leap [I](Frogplash),[/I] Parasite Paralysis [I](Octupus Hold)[/I] [B]Previous RDR Appearances:[/B] Debut Appearance Standing at under five feet and only weighing a mere 135 Ibs 'soaking wet', The Tic is hardly the most intimidating of wrestlers. However he is someone who should not be understimated and despite his severe lack of size he has found success in WLW, where he has twice captured their Tag Team Titles alongside Mokuami Maita. Will be seen as a huge under-dog to win the tournament, but he is considered as an underdog in almost every match he competes in. [CENTER][COLOR=olive]********************************************[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][COLOR=#00bfff]Ultimate [/COLOR][COLOR=navy]Phoenix[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] San Antonio, Texas, [B]Billed From:[/B] 'The Ashes' [B]Age:[/B] 35/ [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 11, [B]Weight:[/B] 195 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Phoenix Firebird Splash [I](Phoenix Splash[/I]) , Flaming Driver [I](Sunset Driver)[/I] [B]Previous RDR Appearances:[/B] 2009[I] (Runner Up)[/I] Last years Runner Up will be hoping to go one better this year and finally claim the gold that has so far alluded him in FCW, despite being amongst the promotions most impressive performers during the past two years. Phoenix earned his spot in the tournament by edging out a close fought qualifying match against Mainstream Hernandez, a match that saw him almost on the end of an upset loss had it not been for the intervention of Bradford Peverall, something that Phoenix looked displeased about after the match, as it goes against the masked man's beliefs in fair play .

[CENTER][B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW return to the Gynasium Aguada on Saturday 28 August to present the 2010 edition of their annual Rey De Reyes tournament. Rumour has it that this will be FCW's last show at the Gynasium (which has held all their events since it opened in September 2007.) before they move to a bigger venue. Following our preview of who will be taking part in this years tournament the first round match ups have been announced. Last years winner J.D Morgan takes on MPWF's Electrico in what many feel could be the match of the first round, WLW's The Tic goes up against Tag Team Champion Nicky R!ot of UNITY, whilst R!ot's fellow Tag champion Nicky R!ot goes up against PSW's Teddy Powell, their UNITY stable mate Charles Rainier faces off with last years runner up Ultimate Phoenix and Angel De Mexico- Bulldozer Brandon Smith rounds out the first round match ups. Mainstream Hernandez, who perhaps was robbed of a spot in the Rey De Reyes tournament has been given a 'consolation prize' by the FCW Officials and that 'consolation prize' is a shot a Da Power's Undisputed Championship. The match will also take place inside a steel cage !. The Championship commitee's reasoning behind having the match take place inside a steel cage is to prevent interference, citing both Bradford Peverall and Wave of Violence as likely perpetrators. However handing the Mainstreamer an opportunity to win the top prize in FCW inside the unforgiving confines of a steel cage, seems a somewhat questionable decision given the equally unforgiving nature of the champion. Rounding out the card Wave of Violence and Heat Magnets will go up against one another in Tag Team action, as both look to earn a shot at the Tag Team Championship, whilst Dean Daniels will put his Peoples Championship on the line against the winner of a 4 Corner Survival that will take place on the pre-show. That match will feature D.C Rayne, Inky the Squid Boy, Jared Johnson and The Sensational Singh, and also on the pre-show The Messiah's Circus pair of Leper Messiah & Soul Krusher take on Seriously Funny (The Great Oxii and Eddie Howard). [I]Here's a full run-down of the card for Rey De Reyes 2010[/I] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][U]FCW [SIZE=2]Rey De Reyes 2010[/SIZE][/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Saturday 28th August 2009[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at Gynasium Aguada in San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][COLOR=olive]Rey De Reyes Tournament:[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=olive]5 Way Elimination Finals to crown the Rey De Reyes Champion[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=olive][B]Rey De Reyes First Round: [/B][/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=#808000]Defending 2009 Champion-[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#808000]J.D Morgan[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808000]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#808000]'From MPWF'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#808000]Electrico[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]'Representing UNITY'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=olive]Tag Team Champion-[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=olive]Harry Allen [/COLOR] [COLOR=olive]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=olive][SIZE=1]'From PSW'[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=olive]Teddy Powell[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=#808000]'Representing UNITY'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#808000]Tag Team Champion-[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#808000]Nicky R!ot[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808000]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#808000]'From WLW'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#808000]The Tic[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=#808000]'Representing UNITY'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#808000]Charles Rainier[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808000]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808000]Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=#808000]Angel De Mexico[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808000]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808000]Bulldozer Brandon Smith [/COLOR] [COLOR=black]_______________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Steel Cage Match for the Undisputed Championship:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Wave of Violence'[/SIZE] Da Power vs Mainstream Hernandez[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]People's Championship:[/B] Dean Daniels vs [I]Winner of Pre-Show 4 Corner Survival[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER]Wave of Violence (M.C Speed & Primus) vs Heat Magnets (Arthur Dexter Bradley & Matt Hocking)[/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New][B]Bonus Pre-Show Matches:[/B][/FONT] [B][FONT=Courier New]4CS:[/FONT][/B][FONT=Courier New] D.C Rayne vs Inky The Squid Boy vs [/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]Jared Johnson vs The Sensational Singh[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]Leper Messiah vs Leftie Wilkes[/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]The Messiah's Circus (Leper Messiah & Soul Krusher)vs Seriously Funny (Eddie Howard & The Great Oxii)[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]__________________________________________________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][B][COLOR=purple]Predictions Form:[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=purple]Rey De Reyes 2010[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]RDR Round 1:[/B] J.D Morgan vs Electrico[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]RDR Round 1:[/B] Harry Allen vs Teddy Powell[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]RDR Round 1:[/B] Nicky R!ot vs The Tic[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]RDR Round 1:[/B] Charles Rainier vs Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]RDR Round 1:[/B] Angel De Mexico vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/COLOR][/LEFT] [COLOR=purple][B]RDR Finals:[/B] [I]Who will win, what will the order of elimination be ? [/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Championship (Steel Cage):[/B] Da Power vs Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]People's Championship:[/B] Dean Daniels vs winner of Pre-show 4CS[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Wave of Violence vs Heat Magnets[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]4CS (winner challenges for People's Title):[/B] [/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]D.C Rayne vs Inky vs Jared Johnson vs Sensational Singh [/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]The Messiah's Circus vs Seriously Funny[/COLOR] [/quote]

RDR Round 1: [b]J.D Morgan[/b] vs Electrico [i]This is an easy one.[/i] RDR Round 1: Harry Allen vs [b]Teddy Powell[/b] [i]Powell gets through to represent the visitors.[/i] RDR Round 1: [b]Nicky R!ot[/b] vs The Tic [i]R!ot needs to get some singles victories to avoid it coming off as if he's slumming in the tag division.[/i] RDR Round 1: Charles Rainier vs [b]Ultimate Phoenix[/b] [i]Even if you weren't hesitant to put your avatar over, Phoenix is just the better wrestler.[/i] RDR Round 1: Angel De Mexico vs [b]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/b] [i]I've picked all faces to go through so far, so I think BBS pulls out the upset with maybe some interference.[/i] RDR Finals: Who will win, what will the order of elimination be ? 1rst eliminated: Bulldozer Brandon Smith 2nd eliminated: Nicky R!ot 3rd eliminated: Teddy Powell Phoenix beats Morgan to win the tournament Undisputed Championship (Steel Cage): [b]Da Power[/b] vs Mainstream Hernandez [i]I don't think Mainstream has been built up enough to win the title.[/i] People's Championship: [b]Dean Daniels[/b] vs winner of Pre-show 4CS [i]None of the wrestlers in the 4CS look like the next people's champ.[/i] [b]Wave of Violence[/b] vs Heat Magnets [i]Keep FCW's top stable strong.[/i] 4CS (winner challenges for People's Title): D.C Rayne vs Inky vs [b]Jared Johnson[/b] vs Sensational Singh [i]The only face to go against the heel Daniels, and the only one of these guys with a solid push.[/i] [b]The Messiah's Circus[/b] vs Seriously Funny [i]Give the Circus a token win to stop them from whining.[/i]

Rey De Reyes 2010 RDR Round 1: [b]J.D Morgan[/b] vs Electrico [i]Possibly the easiest pick of the night[/i] RDR Round 1: Harry Allen vs [b]Teddy Powell[/b] [i]Just to stop the final having too many faces really, although Powell could be a face I don't know.[/i] RDR Round 1: [b]Nicky R!ot[/b] vs The Tic [i]Can't take the Tic seriously[/i] RDR Round 1: Charles Rainier vs [b]Ultimate Phoenix[/b] RDR Round 1: [b]Angel De Mexico[/b] vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith [i]Could be a close one, but I'm assuming Angel is far more over than Smith[/i] RDR Finals: Who will win, what will the order of elimination be ? Elimination #1: Teddy Powell #2 Nicky R!ot #3 Angel de Mexico #4 Ultimate Phoenix [b]Winner: JD Morgan[/b] Undisputed Championship (Steel Cage): [b]Da Power[/b] vs Mainstream Hernandez [i]Should be a good match and a chance to see how capable a main eventer Hernandez would be but he's not winning here[/i] People's Championship: [b]Dean Daniels[/b] vs winner of Pre-show 4CS [b]Wave of Violence[/b] vs Heat Magnets 4CS (winner challenges for People's Title): D.C Rayne vs Inky vs [b]Jared Johnson[/b] vs Sensational Singh [b]The Messiah's Circus[/b] vs Seriously Funny

RDR Round 1: [B]J.D Morgan[/B] vs Electrico RDR Round 1: [B]Harry Allen[/B] vs Teddy Powell RDR Round 1: [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] vs The Tic RDR Round 1: Charles Rainier vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] RDR Round 1: Angel De Mexico vs [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] RDR Finals: Who will win, what will the order of elimination be ? Phoenix to win. Order of elimination: Allen, Riot, Smith, Morgan Undisputed Championship (Steel Cage): [B]Da Power[/B] vs Mainstream Hernandez People's Championship: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs winner of Pre-show 4CS [B]Wave of Violence[/B] vs Heat Magnets 4CS (winner challenges for People's Title): D.C Rayne vs Inky vs [B]Jared Johnson[/B] vs Sensational Singh The Messiah's Circus vs [B]Seriously Funny[/B]

Rey De Reyes 2010 RDR Round 1: [B]J.D Morgan[/B] vs Electrico RDR Round 1: [B]Harry Allen[/B] vs Teddy Powell RDR Round 1: [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] vs The Tic RDR Round 1: Charles Rainier vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] RDR Round 1: [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith RDR Finals: I call Angel taking it, as for the eliminations.. Allen, R!ot, Morgan, Phoenix Undisputed Championship (Steel Cage): [B]Da Power[/B] vs Mainstream Hernandez People's Championship: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs winner of Pre-show 4CS [B]Wave of Violence[/B] vs Heat Magnets 4CS (winner challenges for People's Title): D.C Rayne vs Inky vs [B]Jared Johnson[/B] vs Sensational Singh [B]The Messiah's Circus[/B] vs Seriously Funny

RDR Round 1: [B]J.D Morgan[/B] vs Electrico RDR Round 1: [B]Harry Allen [/B]vs Teddy Powell RDR Round 1: [B]Nicky R!ot [/B]vs The Tic RDR Round 1: Charles Rainier vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] RDR Round 1: Angel De Mexico vs [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] RDR Finals: Who will win, what will the order of elimination be ? Ultimate Phoenix will win. OAE: Riot, Allen, Bulldozer, Morgan Undisputed Championship (Steel Cage): [B]Da Power[/B] vs Mainstream Hernandez People's Championship: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs winner of Pre-show 4CS [B]Wave of Violence[/B] vs Heat Magnets 4CS (winner challenges for People's Title): D.C Rayne vs Inky vs [B]Jared Johnson[/B] vs Sensational Singh [B]The Messiah's Circus[/B] vs Seriously Funny Catching up yet again after a lapse; great, great stuff TK. :)

Rey De Reyes 2010 RDR Round 1: [B]J.D Morgan [/B]vs Electrico [I]Not quite a squash, but an easy pick anyways.[/I] RDR Round 1: [B]Harry Allen[/B] vs Teddy Powell [I]If only to a possible UNITY vs UNITY match up.[/I] RDR Round 1: [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] vs The Tic [I]While I like the way you present the Tic but R!ot is a current FCW tag team champion and also see the match before to see the rest of my reason.[/I] RDR Round 1: [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix [I]Hmmmmm. . .a rather iffy pick but UP has had many chances at the champion and I really think it is your time for that push.[/I] RDR Round 1: [B]Angel De Mexico [/B]vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith [I]I just hate BBS, I really do (at least in this diary) and I hope that Peverall doesn't get involved in this one.[/I] RDR Finals: I will say that this is too hard for me to pick as I have yet to catch onto your booking style (even after this long too!) so I'll just go with JD "Sunshine" Morgan. Undisputed Championship (Steel Cage): [B]Da Power [/B]vs Mainstream Hernandez [I]WOV will find a way for Da Power to do what he does best: win.[/I] People's Championship: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs winner of Pre-show 4CS [I]Raise The Stakes/ knee strikes to an already weary 4CS winner.[/I] [B]Wave of Violence[/B] vs Heat Magnets [I]Gotta keep the top stable looking strong you know?[/I] 4CS (winner challenges for People's Title): D.C Rayne vs Inky vs [B]Jared Johnson [/B]vs Sensational Singh [I]I wanted to pick Double S for the fact that you have plans for him. But Double J's from Carolina!! Tar Heels, baby!![/I] [B]The Messiah's Circus[/B] vs Seriously Funny [I]The monsters get the duke here.[/I]

Rey De Reyes 2010 RDR Round 1: [B]J.D Morgan[/B] vs Electrico potential finalist RDR Round 1: Harry Allen vs [B]Teddy Powell[/B] Powell gave an outstanding performance last time, looks like you are hoping lightning strikes twice RDR Round 1: [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] vs The Tic The member of Unity that advances, and hte one most likely to do a heel turn soon. RDR Round 1: Charles Rainier vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Phoenix is a main eventer. Atm you are not. RDR Round 1: Angel De Mexico vs [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] How can you be a badass if you are beaten by a masked guy named Angel? RDR Finals: Who will win, what will the order of elimination be ? Morgan vs Phoenix vs Powell vs Riot. Powell first, then Phoenix, then R!ot with winner Morgan (actually Phoenix will probably win, but I am rooting for the Dean of Submissions) Undisputed Championship (Steel Cage): [B]Da Power[/B] vs Mainstream Hernandez Surprised Hernandez hasn't been snapped up by a bigger promotion yet, but he ain't beating Da Power. People's Championship: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs winner of Pre-show 4CS [B]Wave of Violence[/B] vs Heat Magnets 4CS (winner challenges for People's Title): D.C Rayne vs Inky vs [B]Jared Johnson[/B] vs Sensational Singh he's been getting the most push [B]The Messiah's Circus[/B] vs Seriously Funny

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][B][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][B][U]FCW Rey De Reyes 2010[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Saturday August 28th 2010[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Gynasium Aguada, Puerto Rico (Attendance: 1'000)- Sell Out !! [/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B] & [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [B]Match #1: Peoples Title Contenders 4CS:[/B] [B]D.C Rayne vs Inky The Squid Boy vs Jared Johnson vs The Sensational Singh[/B] They got near seven minutes to show what they could do and on a whole these four lower end mid-carders put on a pretty good effort. In the end Jared Johnson was partially able to avenge his defeat to Inky the Squid Boy by picking up the winning, after applying the Carolina Crossface to D.C Rayne. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Jared Johnson defeated D.C. Rayne, Inky The Squid Boy and The Sensational Singh in 6:40 when Jared Johnson defeated D.C. Rayne by submission. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B]Match #2: Seriously Funny (The Great Oxii & Eddie Howard) vs [/B] [B]The Messiah's Circus (Leper Messiah & Soul Krusher)[/B] Eddie Howard's the only one with any real wrestling ability in this match and he's hardly the sort who can carry these other three lumbering lumps to a decent match, so it was no surprise that this tag match lived up to expectations by being really poor. Leper Messiah picked up the win for his team, after he was able to blow red-mist into The Great Oxii's face and blast the near 500 Iber in the face with a steel chair (following a rather convienent ref bump). [B][COLOR=red]Result: Messiahs Circus defeated Seriously Funny in 3:41 when Leper Messiah defeated The Great Oxii by pinfall after using a foreign object. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Lisa Bowen comes out dressed in a low-cut white mini-dress and white stiletto's and the reason she is dressed like a high class hooker, is for the exact same reason every month.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [B]__________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]A video is shown to hype up the Rey De Reyes Tournament, it goes through quick profiles of each of the ten men who will compete for the trophy and of course the Undisputed Title shot that comes with it.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [I]However before the tournament can get under way, the Undisputed Champion Da Power flanked by Carl Batch comes out to the boos of the crowd.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ! Da Champ is in da house, give it up for the champ[/COLOR] [I]Thing is the crowd aren't 'giving it up' (who knows what they're supposed to give up) for the champ.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] I said give it up for the champ, show some damn respect fools.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] I've long learned that these morons I address with my superior prescence every month of their wretched lives do not know what respect is, for they probably don't have any respect for themselves. [/COLOR] [I]A shut the f*** up chant starts to reveberate about the arena[/I] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] You'd love me to shut up wont you, but I wont because this is MY House, this is MY Ring.[/COLOR] [I]At that point Championship representative Crippler Ray Kingman comes out[/I] [COLOR=blue][B]Crippler Ray Kingman:[/B] As much as you love hearing the sound of your own voice, we really do have a show and a tournament to get on with[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] Did you not hear me old man, this is MY Ring.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Crippler Ray Kingman[/B]: Contrary to your belief Mr Power, it is not your ring and may I remind you that you will be defending your title later in the show against Mainstream Hernandez in a Cage Match.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Da Power:[/B] I ain't goin' anywhere ! [/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Crippler Ray Kingman:[/B] I mean we could always lower that cage and have your title match right now.[/COLOR] [I]Suddenly Power and Batch step out of the ring, Power then stares daggers at Kingman before 'brushing' past the wrestling legend. Batch then makes a comment: [COLOR=darkred]' Don't think you can ever get one up on Wave of Violence fool'[/COLOR][/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Rey De Reyes:[/B] [B]Angel De Mexico vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith w/ Bradford Peverall[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandon_alt4.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] The early portion of the match saw Angel De Mexico, keep BBS off balance with his superior speed and agility and after almost falling victim to the Mexican Death Arm-Bar, BBS went out for a powder after he was able to crawl over to the ropes. Angel De Mexico wasn't going to give BBS anytime to settle though, bowling int the Misogynstic biker with a tope con hilo. However Bradford Peverall was milling around, and he proved to be distractiong prescence and even though Peverall never laid a finger on the patriotic masked man, his threats to do so were enough for BBS to recover and level Angel from behind with a Northern Lariat. BBS then pitched Angel into the ring for a two count, from there on it was all BBS as the powerhouse dominated Angel. But despite dumping the masked man with several suplexes, he was unable to put Angel away, which began to increasingly frustrate BBS. BBS paced around for a bit and then scooped a dazed Angel up for the Atomic Driller, only for the masked man to slip out of it, and surprise BBS with a roll-up. BBS then powered out of the pin attempt but was immediately taken back down with a Dragon Screw leg-whip from Angel. The patriotic Mexican then headed upstairs, Angel then came off with a moonsault but BBS was up to his feet already, swatting Angel out of mid-air with a single punch. BBS then went for the cover but then referee Bret Graveson spotted a steel chain drop out of the former college football standout's hand, prompting Graveson to call for the bell and disqualify BBS, thus eliminating BBS from the tournament. Given more time and a clean finish these two are probably capable of putting on a better match but right now I think Angel will bring a little more to the finals match but I also wanted to keep up BBS aura as a bad-ass. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Angel De Mexico defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith in 6:27 by disqualification.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Rey De Reyes: [/B] [B]Nicky R!ot vs The Tic[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheTic.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] They start out with a light hearted test of strength, to drum home the fact that they are both babyfaces and to make light of The Tic's lack of height. Amusing moment as the Tic gets Bret Graveson to place him on his shoulders so that he can match height with Nicky R!ot but the UNITY man still over-powers the tiny Japanese based wrestler. They then do a running the ropes spot, with the Tic trying to bowl down R!ot but failing miserably but then R!iot started to get over-confident and the little high flier took R!ot by surprise with a basment drop-kick that took the UNITY man off balance, that was then followed by a Tilt-a-Whirl head-scissors take-down and a back senton for a two count. R!ot soon powered out though, and retook control with a series of fore-arm smashes, before he whipped the Tic into the ropes and set up for the Sub Pop Bop but the Tic had the move scouted ducking under and then leaping onto R!ot to apply the Parasite Paralysis (Octupus Hold). Just as it looked R!ot might wilt under the pressure of the submission, he dug down enough strength to make it over to the ropes and force the rope-break. The Tic then tried to take R!ot by suprise with a springboard leap only to be caught in mid-air and sent crashing to the mat with a sitout power-bomb. The Tic somehow managed to kick out of that, but R!ot was able to maintain control and the UNITY man was able to dump The Tic with the 'Charles Peterson' (Exploder Suplex) to pick up the victory and advance to the finals match. Was hoping for a little better but the fans just didn't buy into The Tic being a threat, and that's always going to be the case with someone of his size, it's hard to take him seriously against someone over 250 Ibs. The Tic's super small size will always hold him back, which is a shame as he's actually a solid worker and it's easy to see why WLW see something in him but that being said his match here against R!ot was pretty forgettable with the 'comedy' portion at the start being the best part of the match, [B][COLOR=red]Result: Nicky R!ot defeated The Tic in 7:03 by Pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Rey De Reyes: [/B] [B]Charles Rainier vs Ultimate Phoenix[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] The match start out fairly low key with some basic chain wrestling, however the fact I was 'hanging with' Phoenix was starting to get the usually measured masked high flier. Phoenix then tried to up the aggression firing in a few kicks, but I avoided a roundhouse and doubled over Phoenix with a spinning heel kick. I then looked for the C.R Driver early but Phoenix managed to block and tried to reverse into a double under-hook suplex, but I blocked that and stunned Phoenix with a jawbreaker, before planting Phoenix onto the mat with an STO. That brought me a two count before I headed upstairs, Phoenix however was back up to his feet only to taken out with a moonsault press. Phoenix kicked out, but I maintained control with a series of kicks to the back, before picking up a dazed Phoenix and setting up once again for the C.R Driver but again Phoenix was able to put the block on and this time he reversed into a Falcon Arrow. That earned Phoenix a two count, before both of us wearily got to our feet, after a exchange of kicks ,it was Phoenix who grabbed the momentum taking me down with a Leg-Lariat, before busting out a standing moonsault for a two count. Phoenix then decided to head up top, setting for a the Phoenix Splash but as he came off the top-rope I was able to nail him in mid-air with a standing drop-kick. I then picked up a dazed Ultimate Phoenix and once again looked to drill the masked man with the C.R Driver but once again Phoenix had the move scouted blocking the move by dropping to his knees, I then lifted Phoenix back up, spun him round and took him over with a Dragon Suplex but somehow the former MPWF champion managed to right himself back onto his feet before nailing me with an Enziguri and then planting me onto the mat with the Flaming Driver to pick up the expected victory and advance to the finals. Solid match but the fact that we are amongst two of the most up-standing babyfaces on the roster meant that it lacked that bit of extra heat to take it over the top. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ultimate Phoenix defeated Charles Rainier in 8:26 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Rey De Reyes: [/B] [B]Harry Allen vs Teddy Powell[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HarryAllen_Grunge1.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TeddyPowell.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Powell refuses a handshake from Allen before the match and greeting the UNITY man with a slap instead. Powell's insolence angers Allen who lunges at Powell, only to be cut off with an eye poke and planted into the mat with a side-russian leg-sweep from the former DaVE star. The early going then see's Powell in total control, as he tries to keep the match on the mat grounding Allen in several low-key holds, which the UNITY man easily gets out of only to be taken back down with another cheap shot. Powell then begins to up the ante, taking over Allen with a snapmare, then delivering a flurry of chops to the back, before pushing the UNITY man back down. Powell then drops a leg-drop for a two count, before lifting Harry Allen back up to a vertical base, Powell then shouts out ' Bach this is for you, you ungrateful punk' before drilling Harry Allen into the mat with a brainbuster. Powell does not look for the pin however and looks to lock in the submission finisher of his former (more famous) tag partner but Allen see's it coming turning himself over and then kicking Powell off. Powell tries to retain control only to be kicked off again and this time sent tumbling through the ropes. Allen remains grounded to the mat, but with Powell looking to regain his composure, Allen is also able to use the time to shake the cobwebs from his head. Powell climbs back into the ring and tries to nail Allen who is just getting to his feet from behind, but the former TCW star must have heard him coming, turning round to stop Powell in his tracks with a clothesline. Powell then staggered up to his feet only to be taken back down with a basement drop-kick. Allen then went out onto the apron before scoring with a slingshot legdrop for a two count. Allen then lifted Powell up before planting the PSW man face first down onto the mat with a Gordbuster, before getting Powell in place for the Flying Fist Drop. However Powell moved out of the way at the last split second on the Flying Fist Drop before and when they both staggered up to their feet it was Powell who was able to take control with a kick to the head. Powelll then whipped Allen into the turnbuckle, firstly delivering a flurry of strikes that had Allen just about propping himself up against the turnbuckle pads before Powell charged in with a running drop-kick. Allen the staggered out and into a Fisherman Suplex , to complete the MOTION CENSOR !! Powell thought that he had the match surely won, but to his disbelief Harry Allen kicked out at the last second. Powell feeling that he had been done a major injustice argued with Bret Graveson, completely ignoring Harry Allen who was still prone on the mat and once Powell finally turned his attention back to his opponent he was blasted with as step up Enziguri from the UNITY man, who then drove Powell face first into the mat with the ROCKER DROPPER ! (Overdrive)..... Allen hooked the leg and Graveson counted to three, to book his spot in the finals match along side his Tag Team partner Nicky R!ot. Nowhere near as good as Powell's match last year with Kazuma Narato but then again solid enough worker as he is Allen is someone who always has that mid-carder stigma about him. So you're probably asking why is he in the finals and not Powell. Two reasons...I just liked the idea of the Tag champs being in the match and this years finals match (without hoping to give too much away in the remaining first round match) is going to be very much about getting the regular roster members over, where as last years match was much more about the guest performers. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Harry Allen defeated Teddy Powell in 9:58 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: J.D Morgan vs Electrico[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Elctrico.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] After Electrico's somewhat pretentious entrance ( the arena goes all dark and lights flicker on and off as the Lucha Star makes his way to the ring. Electrico then stands in the ring , stretches his arms up into the air, before bringing them down as though the is about to shoot lightning out of his hands), the no nonsense J.D Morgan was in no mood for 'all that mucking about' taking the initiative as soon as the bell was rung by nailing the masked man with a fore-arm smash. Morgan maintained control with a flurry of European Uppercuts, before taking Electrico over with a snap suplex. That brought Morgan a two count. the British veteran then tried to slap on the Cross-Atlantic Stretch but Electrico slipped out and then somewhat took Morgan by surprise by getting the former DaVE caught in a Dragon Sleeper. Electrico wrenched back on the submission but Morgan started to rise back to his feet only for Electrico to change things up by stunning Morgan with a falling double knee backbreaker. Electrico continued to surprise everyone (Morgan included) by continuing with the ground game), firstly applying a Mexican Surfboard before hooking in the Dragon Sleeper once again. Morgan managed to make it to the ropes however and was able to force a rope break. Electrico remained in control though with a combination of kicks, before planting Morgan back down to the mat with a drop toe hold......Electrico then decided to head up top, but Morgan suddenly sprung back to his feet clubbing Electrico from behind then bringing the MPWF star crashing back in with a belly to back Superplex. The fall to the ring also took a fair bit of out of an already worn down Morgan and Electrico was back to his feet first, but Morgan was able to block a running knee strik from Electrico, before rocking the masked man with a European Uppercut. Electrico shook it off but Morgan began to unleash a flurry of Europeans backing the masked man up into the corner. Morgan then backed off and came charging in with a running European but Electrico got the boots up and then hopped up the turnbuckles. Electrico then dived off to take Morgan down with a cross-body only to be knocked out of mid-air with another European Uppercut from the defending Rey De Reyes champion. Morgan then placed a dazed Electrico on the top turbuckle, before bring the masked man crashing back down onto the mat with the LONDON BRIDGE !! One...... Two...... Thr..... Electrico managed to kick out, Morgan kept his cool however and brought Electrico back up to a vertical base setting up for the Half Nelson Suplex but Electrico managed to block the move before freeing himself with a series of back elbows. Electrico then stunned Morgan with a spin-kick before stunning the former DaVE star with an inverted DDT. Electrico then followed up quickly with the HYPERCHARGE !! (A jaw-droppingly cool slingshot split legged moonsault)...... One...... Two...... Thr.......... This time it was Morgans turn to kick out. Electrico retained control though with a kick to head, before attempting to scoop Morgan up onto his shoulders to set up for the Electric Shock but Morgan fought his way off with elbows to the side of Electrico's head, making an already difficult task for the lucha star even more difficult. Morgan then took Electrico down with the Hammerlock Divorce Court, before he dropped down to apply the Cross Atlantic stretch, but Electrico was able to scramble out of the way and then stun Morgan with a kick to the head, Electrico then snapped off a kip up rana and immediately transitioned into a pin. Morgan then rolled through, Electrico then rolled through again, they kept trading pin attempts until Morgan suddenly saw the opening to get Electrico caught into a Half Nelson....Morgan then lifted Electrico up and dumped the MPWF star onto his head with the HALF NELSON SUPLEX ! Morgan then immediately locked on the Cross Atlantic Stretch on an already dazed Electrico.....Graveson checks on the masked man but he can see that Electrico is already completely out of it and calls for the bell as the defending champion is able to advance to the finals to defend the trophy he won last year. Until this match the first round matches had been slightly disappointing , so it was definately a case of saving the best for last as Morgan and Electrico combined to put on an excellent match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: JD Morgan defeated Eléctrico in 11:35 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Peoples Championship: [/B] [B]Dean Daniels w/Lisa Bowen vs Jared Johnson[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JaredJohnson.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] The defending champion is the aggressor right from the start of the match as he lays into the young challenger as soon as the bell sounds. Daniels unleashes a barrage of chops before dropping Johnson to the mat with a lariat. Daniels then picks up Johnson and immediately tries for the trapped knees but Double-J slips out and pulls Daniels down with a small package..... Daniels kicks out but Johnson is able to get the champ caught in the CAROLINA CROSS-FACE !! Daniels is no where near worn down enough though and powers his way back to his feet,but Johnson is able to retain control with several elbow shots to the head, Daniels shakes them off but Johnson delivers a knee to the mid-section and spikes Daniels on his head with a DDT reminiscent of Rip Chord himself ! Daniels kicks out of the subsequent pin attempt and rises back up to his feet but the Carolina born youngster is immediately able to take Daniels back down with a leg-sweep. Johnson then drops down to the mat and goes to lock on the Carolina Cross-Face once more but Daniels is too near the ropes and the champ is able to force the rope-break and then roll out of the ring to try and regain his composure. The young Jared Johnson then goes to follow but all of a sudden he gets distracted by the alluring prescence of Lisa Bowen. Johnson can't keep his eyes of Bowen's ample assets, which allows Daniels to climb back into the ring, club the youngster from behind, then dump Johnson on his head with a release German Suplex. Johnson kicks out, but Daniels retains control reeling off a trifecta of snap suplexes before bridging over into another pin....Johnson kicks out again but this only serves to anger the champion even more, who lifts Johnson up and drills him with the RAISE THE STAKES (Cradle Piledriver)........ But it appears that Daniels is not done, as he lifts an already done for Jared Johnson back to his feet, before trapping the arms and unleashing the devastating knee strikes. With nothing coming back from Johnson, Bret Graveson called for the bell. Daniels then shoved the challenger back down to the mat, showing no emotion what so ever. They told a good story here with the plucky young challenger more than holding his own, until he made a rookie mistake and the machine like Daniels took over and 'destroyed' Johnson, at the end of the day this was a routine defence for the dominant Peoples champ (the most dominant in the history of FCW) but it was valuable experience for Jared Johnson who looks to be one of the brightest young talents on the roster. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dean Daniels defeated Jared Johnson in 8:05 when Jared Johnson was knocked out. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Dean Daniels retains the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Wave of Violence (M.C Speed & Primus) w/ Carl Batch vs Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking & Arthur Dexter Bradley)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-WoV.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllen_WOV31.jpg[/IMG][/B] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHocking.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ArthurDexterBradley.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] This was looking to be short routine tag match between the two teams, as Heat Magnets started out full of energy in the first minute but soon enough Matt Hocking found himself isolated in the W.O.V Corner. W.O.V then toyed with Hocking, until Speed moved in to finish Hocking off with the W.O.V Spike but Hocking blocked the moved and suddenly out of nowhere took Speed down with a surprise roll up. ADB then charged into the ring knocking Primus off the apron as Speed has now answer for the small package as the Heat Magnets picked up an upset win over the former Tag champs. The match was designed to make the win look like a complete fluke for the Heat Magnets and that W.O.V's arrogance cost them what should have been a routine win, but a wins a win and this closes the gap the between the two teams. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Heat Magnets defeated Wave of Violence in 5:40 when Matt Hocking defeated M.C Speed by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [I]W.O.V are absolutely livid at what just happened and being the sort not to take losing lightly, they jump the victorious Heat Magnets from behind. Speed this time gets the W.O.V Spike off on Matt Hocking and Primus takes ADB out with a Rruuuuussshhhh!!! but before they can send the Magnets to the Hospital, UNITY run down to make the save.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]We go backstage where Mainstream Hernandez is getting ready for his Undisputed Championship match with Da Power, that will take place inside a steel cage, also with as always is his girlfriend an valet Sara Silver.[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I don't understand why they had to put the match inside of a Cage James ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] It's so they can keep unwanted inteference out ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I still don't like it, couldn't they have found any other way, I just don't feel good about this.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] No need to worry Sara, I'll be fine.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] But Power's so much bigger than you, and the Cage will restrict your speed and agiliity, I really think the match favours Power more than you[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] How about some support ? How about showing some faith in the Mainstreamer.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I am supporting you, I'll be there 100 per cent for you as always but I'm just concerned because I love you James.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: I know that babe, but I'm the Mainstreamer, the leader of the Mainstream Nation and I never back down from a challenge. It'll be tough, no doubt about it but this could be the Mainstream Nation's defining moment, the moment where we take on the world and win ! Believe in the dream Sara, believe in the dream with me....the Mainstream Nation can do this ![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Your crazy James, absolutely crazy James.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #8: Cage Match for the Undisputed Championship: [/B] [B]Da Power w/ Carl Batch vs Mainstream Hernandez w/ Sara Silver[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPowerWOV.jpg[/IMG] w [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][B] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG][/B] w/[B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SaraSilver.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] The challenger is the first to head out to the cage, Hernandez eyes up the unforgiving four sided structure of steel and mesh which was being put into place when the Hernandez/Silver segment was filmed on the Freedomtron (it's still just a giant projector screen). The Mainstreamer then embraces Sara Silver giving her a kiss, before entering the cage. The match is being competed under 'modern' rules which means that the match can be decided by pinfall, submission or escape from the cage either through the door or over the top cage. Da Power then comes down to the ring flanked by Carl Batch to a chorus of boos, as Power makes his way into the cage, Batch slides over to Sara Silver and says something that results in her giving him a slap, Batch looks like he is about to lay one on Silver but thinks better of it and says 'you may just regret that'. Power tries to get in an early clothesline on Hernandez, but the Mainstreamer ducks and then stuns Power with a super-kick ! Hernandez noticing Power is on the mat, decides to start climbing the cage. However Power gets up, grabs Hernandez leg and pulls the former People's and champion off the cage. Hernandez pops back up to his feet but gets levelled with a clothesline from the champion, who then starts to take over. Power then dominates the match for the next five or so minutes, including a sequence where he methodically threw Hernandez into each side of the cage, eventually busting open the 'leader of the Mainstream Nation'. Power waits for Hernandez to stagger up to his feet, as Sara Silver can barely watch....the champion goes for the San Juan Rush but somehow Hernandez manages to avoid it and send Power off balance with a leg-sweep, the Mainstreamer then takes Power off his feet with a standing drop-kick, before springing back to his feet the adrenalin flowing through his veins, making him oblivious to the loss of blood sustained from the gash on his forehead. Hernandez then wearily climbs up the cage and then suddenly launches himself off, landing the APPARITION #14 (Moonsault Leg-Drop) on Power. Hernandez then slumps himself over the champion, too worn down to hook the leg. One...... Two...... Thr...... If Hernandez had the leg hooked we probably would have had a shock new champion. Power remains grounded to the mat so Hernandez starts to climb the cage again. Hernandez notices Power getting back to his feet however and launches himself off the cage, but the champion catches him mid move before tossing Hernandez back-first against the cage with a fall-away slam. The Mainstreamer bounces back off the cage and into a roaring elbow from Power, four moves of doom coming up (which of course is greeted with the usual same old sh!t response from the crowd), inevitably the atomic drop and spinebuster follows befoere Power finally drills Hernandez with the SAN JUAN RUSH ! However Power decides not to cover Hernandez and instead asks for the Cage Door to be open but Sara Silver shoves the attendant out of the way and slams the door in Power's face. Carl Batch is livid about this and gets in Silver's face. Hernandez then pops back to his feet........SUPERKICK !! But Power stumbles backwards, crashing through the door (which isn't shut properly) and to the floor, and despite being knocked silly he has escaped the cage, meaning that he retains the title. An entertaining Cage Match, but most of the crowd knew that Power would likely retain here as Hernandez hasn't really been built up as a serious title contender, so this was a case of giving Power a competent challenger, whilst the real main eventers compete for the Rey De Reyes. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Da Power defeated Mainstream Hernandez in 12:36 when Da Power escaped the cage. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Da Power retains the FCW Undisputed Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]Da Power is handed the twin belts and realising what has just happened, reveals a super smug smirk on his face, satisifed that he has once again been able to escape with the Undisputed Championship intact. Carl Batch soon joins in with the celebrations, as Mainstream Hernandez can only look on in disappointed in the knowledge that he came mightily close to pulling off one of the biggest upsets in FCW history. [/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]A recap video is shown to hype up the Rey de Reyes Finals showing how each man got through their first round matches[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #9: Rey De Reyes Finals: [/B] [B]Angel De Mexico vs Nicky R!ot vs [/B] [B]Harry Allen vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ReyDeReyes.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HarryAllen_Grunge1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] It didn't occur to me that despite all the talent in the match, everyones a face, though Morgan has always straddled that tweener line so he should be able to flick on the heel switch quite easily and of course there is the added intrigue of both members of the Tag Team Champions being in this match. So there isn't a blood feud dynamic to the match but there is plenty of intrigue within the various dyamics between the competitors. The first five minutes of the match are pretty low key as everyone feels each other out, tagging in and out of the match, things get interesting when Angel De Mexico and Ultimate Phoenix after an impressive exhibition of lucha inspired chain wrestling, both decided to tag out to both members of UNITY. Harry Allen and Nicky R!ot stare each other down before locking up, R!ot overpower's his tag partner and sets up for the 'Charles Peterson' but Allen slips out delivers a boot to the mid-section and sets up for the Rocker-Dropper but R!ot has scouted avoiding it at the last split second. A tense filled stand off ensues, until they both head over to J.D Morgan's corner and brings the defending Rey De Reyes champion into the ring with a biel. R!ot then levels Morgan with a fore-arm smash and lifts Morgan up into a Vertical Suplex as Harry Allen climbed up top but Morgan manages to fight is way out and rocks R!ot with a European Uppercut sending the UNITY man staggering into the turbuckle, which causes Harry Allen to lose his balance and fall into position for the London Bridge, but Allen fights Morgan off and counters into a diving bull-dog ! But as Allen gets up to his feet he is levelled with a SUB POP BOP !! from his own tag partner Nicky R!ot One...... Two...... Three Harry Allen had just been eliminated from the Rey De Reyes match from his own tag partner. [B]Elimination #1: Harry Allen in 8:08[/B] Allen gets back to his feet and asks what the hell that was all about from R!ot, Angel De Mexico gets back into the ring and tries to take R!ot by surprise with a cross body only to be caught and tossed away with a fall-away slam, R!ot gets back to his feet but Allen is still jawing at R!ot, still peeved about the fact that he was eliminated by his own tag partner. This gives Angel De Mexico time to roll out of the ring and as R!ot finally turns his attention back to the action is the ring he was levelled with a roundhouse kick from Ultimate Phoenix, Phoenix then swept R!ot of his feet with a Dragon Screw leg-whip before pulling off a standing moonsault......R!ot moves out of the way though at the last split second and then levels Phoenix with a fore-arm smash before dumping the masked man with the 'CHARLES PETERSON' (Exploder Suplex) But R!ot is still distracted by the prescence of his tag partner Harry Allen who is now implying that he is just there to support R!ot and tells him to go make the cover on Phoenix, but just as R!ot is about to so, he is clubbed from behind by J.D Morgan who then dumps the former USPW prospect on his head with the Half Nelson Suplex !! One...... Two....... Three Nicky R!ot had been eliminated from the match and it was down to the final three , the three men you could say have been Da Power's closest challengers throughout the year for the Undisputed Championship. [B]Elimination # 2: Nicky R!ot in 10:42[/B] Angel De Mexico gets back into the ring and fires in a kick combination on J.D Morgan, Morgan stays on his feet and comes back with a European Uppercut, befoe whipping Angel into the ropes but the patriotic masked man uses the momentum to spring off the ropes and take Morgan down with a head-scissors take-down transitioning it into the MEXICAN DEATH armbar ! (Meanwhile as Angel De Mexico wrenched back on the submission hold, I had come down to the ringside area to play peacemaker between Nicky R!ot and Harry Allen who were still arguing with one another, somehow I managed to get them to calm down and head to the back before they came to blows). J.D Morgan was somehow able to scramble over to the ropes and force the ropebreak, before rolling out of the ring, Angel De Mexico then decided to launch himself to the outside, taking Morgan out with an Arabian Press but both had forgotten about Ultimate Phoenix who climbed back into the ring on the opposite side and then took both Angel and Morgan out with a Tope Con Hilo !! Angel and Phoenix staggered back to their feet and climbed into the ring. Phoenix seemed to have the advantage as he reeled of a kick combination, before setting Angel up for a Falcon Arrow but Angel slipped out and countered into a head-scissors take-down. Phoenix then popped back up only to be taken back down again with the ACAPULCO TWIST !! (Corkscrew Neckbreaker)....... One...... Two..... Thr...... Ultimate Phoenix kicked out, but remained firmly planted to the mat and Angel De Mexico decided to climb the turnbuckles. Angel seemed to be setting up for Ultimate Phoenix own Phoenix Firebird Splash but Morgan rolled back into the ring and levelled Angel with a European Uppercut, Morgan then got underneath Angel and set up for a Power Bomb but the masked Mexican manages to twist round into the electric-chair position and spikes Morgan onto his head with the AZTEC RANA ! - The very move that brought Angel a huge win recently in multi man action against the former Undisputed Champion. But as Angel flipped up on this feet he was stunned with a step up Enziguri from Ultimate Phoenix who then drove Angel into the mat with the FLAMING DRIVER (Sunset Driver)..... One..... Two...... Three !! Angel De Mexico had been eliminated leaving the final two as J.D Morgan and Ultimate Phoenix...the same final two from last year's Rey de Reyes match would the outcome be the same or would Phoenix ensure that the result would be a different one this time round. [B]Elimination #3:Angel De Mexico in 17:13[/B] Morgan staggered up to his feet but was immediately put back down to the mat with a kick combination and a leg-sweep from Ultimate Phoenix, who then decided to head up top but as Phoenix set up for the Phoenix Firebird Splash, Morgan managed to stagger back to his feet and stumble into the ropes, causing Phoenix to lose his balance. Morgan then levelled Phoenix with a European Uppercut before setting the masked high flier up for the LONDON BRIDGE ! sending Phoenix crashing down face first onto the canvas. One...... Two....... Thr....... Phoenix stretced out a leg and managed to save himself by getting a foot underneath the bottom rope. Morgan then hauled Phoenix out of the corner and launched the popular masked man over head with the Half Nelson Suplex, but Phoenix managed to flip up onto his feet and then rebounding off the ropes went to take Morgan down with a springboard roundhouse kick but the British veteran was actually a step ahead taking Phoenix out in mid-flight with a European Uppercut. Phoenix staggered up to his feet and was then planted onto the mat with a Hammerlock Divorce Court before Morgan slapped on the feared CROSS ATLANTIC STRETCH !! Morgan had it locked on right in the middle of the ring but suddenly the Undisputed Champion Da Power hopped over the guard-rail wielding a chair and threatening to get involved, Morgan saw this and went over to have words with the Undisputed Champion but in doing so he had forgotten about Ultimate Phoenix who sprang up to his feet and then sent Morgan crashing into Power with a standing drop-kick. Power was sent crashing off the apron whilst Morgan staggered back into a head-scissors take down from Phoenix, with Morgan down Phoenix headed up top....Phoenix steadied himself and then came crashing down upon Morgan's sternum with the ever spectacular Phoenix Firebird Splash !!! One...... Two...... Three !!! Ultimate Phoenix had managed to avenge last years loss to J.D Morgan and wins the Rey de Reyes. These five men, combined to put on an absolutely incredible match, and the lack of a clear face-heel dynamic didn't appear to hurt the match (then again I think the fans tend to forget more about that amongst the general craziness of multi-man matches). The first half was fairly low key but did a nice job of highlighting the simmering tension that can ensue when tag partners go after the same prize and one has to wonder if the tag champion can patch things up or if a wedge has permantly been set between them, then after UNITY were both eliminated Phoenix, Angel and Morgan (who are at the top of the FCW roster for a good reason) really turned up a notch, resulting in some of the most electrifying action ever seen in the Gynasium Aguada. If this was to be the Gynasium's final match it was a fitting send off. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ultimate Phoenix defeated Nicky R!ot, JD Morgan, Harry Allen and Angel De Mexico in 24:35; the order of elimination was Harry Allen first, then Nicky R!ot, then Angel De Mexico, and finally JD Morgan. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Ultimate Phoenix wins the Rey De Reyes title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]Ultimate Phoenix is so overwhelmed with his victory that he goes into the crowd to celebrate with the fans ![/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: B-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] The combination of a solid undecard and an tremendous main event all adds up to what his being hailed amongst the IWC as FCW's best ever show.

[CENTER][B][U]August in Review[/U][/B][/CENTER] As was expected we made a financial loss this month, but that was more than made up for as we put on two stellar shows this month built around the Rey De Reyes Tournament, with the 2010 Rey De Reyes event itself being hailed as our best show yet. Even though we will be back to just one show next month, it is one of our biggest shows of the year in Annivesario and we will be taking something of a risk by moving to a bigger venue, we feel it is time now to move out of the Gynasium. We aren't expecting to sell the bigger venue (expected to be the Ricardo Monetez Ballroom in downtown San Juan) out yet but with both the interest in wrestling increasing and the financial market beginning to turn in the right direction, we feel it's time to begin thinking about kicking on. Next month's Anniversario show could be our most important show yet, as it will indicate whether or not moving to the bigger venue will be a viable long time option or if we will have to swallow our pride and move back to the humble old Gynasium Aguada. In terms of contract renegotiations, J.D Morgan was the key signature for this month, and there's no doubt that the British ring general has earned his contract, others to resign include color-commentator Cueball Lynch (there's possibly better out there but FCW without either O'Hara or Lynch would just feel a little strange), Arthur Dexter Bradley and Lisa Bowen who is supposedly a heel manager but actually gets alot of face pops for her regular pre-show 'routine'. Electrico and Teddy Powell who were both brought in for the Rey De Reyes will be sticking around for a few more shows but The Tic has finished up his dates. The general meeting with Senor Lopez (aka Da Power) went well this month, with both of us being particularly pleased at how well received this years edition of the Rey De Reyes event was. He also slipped it in, that he decided to relax the rule about only hiring real tough guys, obviously with Handsome Stranger leaving he must have put the embarrasing 'bar room' fight incident to the back of his brain, but he did tell me that he wanted me to only hire/re hire wrestlers who had a solid amount of charisma (D-). Not exactly the most difficult owner goal to meet, as even bland jobber Joe Benning, is apparently charismatic enough to meet Senor Lopez's target. All in all August was a very positive month despite the financial losses and one other thing. Between the Camino De Reyes and Rey De Reyes events Masked Cougar was attending a stag party of a close friend in downtown San Juan when himself and several others in the party had a few too many to drink, this resulted in them trashing several local bars and Cougar apparently streaking through the town in only his mask ! Of course everything was caught on the CCTV camera's of one of the bars and Cougar ended up spending time in a cell of one of San Juan's dingy police station's and it was down to me to bail him out the next morning. Now Cougar's a positive influence in the locker-room and a solid addition to the mid-card both as a singles and tag team competitor, so there was never any thoughts of firing him over this. So I told him that I realised that this was a moment of madness, but told him that he would be fined a months wages to help pay for repairs to several bars in San Juan he helped to 'trash' and that we did not want to see a repeat of this sort of behaviour, otherwise next time the punishment would be more severe. Cougar actually felt very embarrased about his antics from that night and was very accepting of his punishment. ___________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][U]Rival Promotion Watch[/U][/B][/CENTER] This is now officially getting it's own section in the monthly news post ! 4C held their One Night Only event, which was rated as a C overall and was headlined by a C+ rated Tag match that saw Greg Black team up with Nate Johnson to defeat Joey Poison and Shane Nelson. Despite the fact that 4C's event's have merely been OK of late, they may be good enough to see them grow to cult size. They need to climb to D importance in two regions of Canada and are currently at D importance in their home base of Ontario and D- importance in Quebec. Despite putting on better shows than 4C, and this month was no exception despite Wave of Fury being a slightly disappointing C+, CZCW seem to be stuck in the positon of being increasingly popular in their home region but known little of elsewhere in the U.S. Wave of Fury's main event saw Harry Allen retain the Coastal Zone Championship against Ultimate Phoenix in a B- rated match. NYCW are another promotion who seem to be stuck in the same position as CZCW, increasing their popularity in their home region but making little to no impact elsewhere in the wrestling world, to be honest we're currently in the same position and it's actually kind of frustrating that 4C can regularly put on inferior shows yet are pretty close to rising up to Cult Size, though this month it was NYCW who put on lacklustre show with their Shattered Event only be rated as a C- overall, which was mainly due to a hugely disappointing C- rated Empire Title match between Steve Flash and the Mean Machine (Jean Cattley). PSW continue to struggle as their Take No Prisoners event was another wretched affair (rated D overall) headlined by a poor PSW Championship match between Johnny Martin and Tank Bradley also rated a D. The best match of the night came in the semi main event, as our own Nicky R!ot (who was sent over in a talent exchange deal for Teddy Powell) carried The Wolverine to a a C- rated match. [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]August News and Notes From Around The Wrestling World[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]Worker Signings[/B] FCW's Jared Johnson has decided to expand his schedule by joining 4C. BHOTWG added a few touring talents to their roster and given that none of them are what you would call 'stars' in Japan, it seems likely they are being brought in as glorified enhancement talents, this includes the in demand Bulldozer Brandon Smith, the well travelled Snap Dragon, ex MMA star Willie York and USPW's Java (who was big in Japan about ten years ago) Wanda Fish has added CWWF to her schedule, as she seems determined to have worked for every womens promotion/division in North America. RIPW's Justin Sensitive signs on with CZCW, as the promising young cruiserweight gets to work for a promotion that perhaps better suits his style. Scheming Behemoth has returned to EWA. GCG add Dynamite Narahashi and Kimitada Yanagita to their growing roster on written contracts, whilst Cameron Vessey, Henry Bennett, Nigel Svensson and Mashashi Urogataya will be join up for their upcoming Autumn Tour. Akima Brave who was suprisingly let go by SWF has signed up with MAW, while Rip Chord's promotion snags another former SWF talent in Shady K. Magnifico is the latest 'star' to make his return to the MPWF following their negation through what was considered to be a crisis period for the promotion. Casey Valentine has signed up with NYCW. PGHW have called up Tsuruyaki Kamachi from SAISHO. Remmy Skye has joined PSW, as the struggling 'pail immitation of DaVE' promotion looks to freshen up their roster. They actually need to start with their dreadful booking first. Many people believe that SAISHO is a development promotion for PGHW but going on their latest signings it's hard to believe that statement to be true, as all three of their latest signings Takeshi Umehara, Tasuku Shinozuka and Matsudaira Morioka are all north of 35. Black Hat Bailey has returned to the SWF as a Road Agent. He joins on a PPA deal as he also wanted to keep to his commitment to NYCW. Kalu Owusu has returned to UEW. WLW further extend their roster by nabbing Torch Nakazawa (whose most recent exposure came with Exodus 2010) on a witten contract. [B]Worker Extensions[/B] 21CW extend the contracts of Adam Matravers, Nate Manchester, valet Kathleen Lee plus referees Jacob Bailey and Karl Dexter. 4C extend the contracts of Joey Poison, Canadian Crusher and Stan ' The Man' Manna. 5SSW secure Tsuki Kawamata, Jaguar Endo, manager Ryu Sugiyama and legend/road agent Thunder Hike to new PPA deals. APW extend the contracts of Alyx Macquarie, Alexander Banks and manager Max Forbes. BHOTWG extend the contract of former Sumo wrestler Kanishoki BSC extend the contracts of Dharma Gregg, Nurse Hope Daye and Annie Hitc0ck. CGC were able to retain Ricky DeColt and also extended the contracts of Jason' Too Hot' Evans, Matty Phatty, Fate and valet Jenny Playmate. CWWF extend the contract of Missy Masterson CZCW extend the contract of one of their long time key performers in Plague. EWA extend the contracts of Mr Evilness, Dr Insane and Super Falcon. GCG secure Mabuchi Furusawa to a new written contract. Hinote Dojo extend the contract of referee Masami Aizawa. INSPIRE extend the contracts of Masaaki Okazaki, Kenichi Komigata plus referees Doppu Ibu and Yosh!tora Shigemitsu. MAW extend the contracts of Antonio and Cameron Vessey. It was a busy month of contract negotiations for MHW as the up-start promotion were able to keep most of their initial roster intact (too many to list but key retentions include Gino Montero, Angel De Mexico and Swarm I) MOSC extend the contracts of Hugh De Aske, DJ Reason, Philip Cooper and road agent Tyrone Hughes. NOTBPW secure Jason O'Conner and womens division mainstay Stephanie Hazel to new written contracts. NYCW extend the contracts of Jean 'The Mean Machine' Cattley, Sgt Bubba Lee West, The Masked Mauler, Xavier Reckless and Honest Frank. A busy month of contract negotiations for OLLIE as they extend teh contracts of Phoenix I, Dragon Americano, Laberinto Jr, El Estrella, Julio Dominguez, Tigre Salvaje Jr , Tricolor Jr and road agent Manuel Prieto. PGHW secure Kazuhige Matsuki and commentary team member Sosa Mori to new written contracts. PSW extend the contract of arguably their biggest star/key performer in Johnny Martin. RIPW sign Kentucky Bill, Raphael, Jerry Martin and Madman Boone to new PPA contracts, whilst Lassana Matsuki has his SWF developmental deal extended. ROF extend the contracts of Leo Price and referee Humphrey Woolsey. SAISHO secure Hirokaza Yamanoue to a new PPA deal and also extend the contract of announcer Teruihi Inoue. SOTBPW extend the contracts of Pablo Rodriguez, Gonzalo Rubio, Hysteria, Mayan Idol and valet Lucia. SWF secure Jack Bruce, Marc Dubois, Paul Huntington and unfortunately for everyone else in their locker room Big Smack Scott to new exclusive written contracts. TCW secure promising young talent Mikey James, referee Jay Fair and bacstage reporter Jasmine Saunders to new written contracts. UEW extend the contracts of Michael Moodie, Jay Heartbreak (Byron) and Stig Svensson. A busy month for USPW as they extend the contracts of Colussus (Hell's Bouncer), Harry Allen, Lex Appeal, Tribal Warrior, The Amazing Winkie (Rodger Dodger) and announcer Cliff Anderson. WLW resign road agent Chomei Takizawa to a new written contract. [B]Worker Releases/Departures[/B] Bulldozer Brandon Smith finishes up his commitments with CZCW. Kalu Owusu has left EWA after the defected back to rivals UEW. Exodus 2010 were dealt a blow when Torch Nakazawa and Julian Watson departed for WLW and GCG respectively. With five established (4 at National) promotions in Japan, Exodus 2010 have found it hard to keep a hold of their top 'stars'. Veteran gaijin worker Stuart Ferdinand departs from GCG after he was deemed surplus to requirements. Dynamite Narahashi and Julian Watson both depart Hinote Dojo for GCG, whilst Arinori Inoguchi is released. Willie York departs from INSPIRE after signing with BHOTWG on a Touring contract, whilst Kimitada Yanagita departs for GCG. MAW were dealt a major blow, when Hell's Bouncer failed to agree to a new contract despite winning the title in the same month, it appears that the title win was a last ditch effort by the promotion to keep hold of the 6ft 10 monster, at the other end of the spectrum Huey Cannonball was deemed surplus to requirements and released. Nigel Svensson left ROF after the small U.K Based promotion were unable to come to agreement with Svensson over a new contract, though the main reason may be because Svensson has rapidly being finding success over in the orient. SAISHO also lose the services of Henry Bennett and Kimitada Yanagita to GCG. Cheetah Boy has been releases from the SWF, a move that surprises absolutely no one since his graduation from RIPW. [B]Injuries[/B] Snap Dragon broke his ankle working a tag match for MPWF and is estimated to be out of action for about 38 Days. Lauren Easter shattered her elbow working a match against Tamara McFly in CWWF, this is a huge blow for Easter who is considered one of the top young prospects in the North American women's wrestling scene as she will be out of action for a over a year. SWF fans have noticed that Steven Parker hasn't quite been on his game of late and that may be down to the fact that he has been contracted as having Chronic Shoulder Pain. [B]Retirements[/B] Pat Deacon has announced his official retirement from the wrestling business. Deacon was best known for his run in the 70's and 80's with the Texas Wrestling League where he won the TWL Championship five times between 1973 and 1987. Lately he had been working backstage for the SWF as a Road Agent and it is thought that his prescence will be missed by the SWF locker-room. Deacon is also known for pioneering the high lifting knee strike, he became so synonymous with it, that announcers always refer to it as as the Pat Deacon Knee lift, whenever another wrestler uses the move. Of course these days it's just used as a fairly innocuous transitional move by a number of wrestlers but during the kayfabe era of the time it got over as one of the most feared finishing manouvres in all of wrestling. [B]Friendship[/B] Talk about sucking up to the boss, referee Humphrey Woolsey appeared on a local news program that for some reason was running a feature on ROF and he couldn't have been any more gushing about his boss Robert 'British Samurai' Brown if he tried. [B]Media News[/B] SWF have struck a deal with 1 Choice TV to show their PPV supershows in Australia, whilst rivals TCW finally get some much needed exposure in the UK as they sign a PPV deal with United Kingdom Choice. SWF have also agreed a deal with American based Sports Channel NCTV to broadcast a second two hour long T.V show entitled Breakin Out from September, whilst TCW's Action Packed show will be broadcast in Canada on CBN. The most significant T.V Deal though may be that of MHW, the fast rising Mexican promotion having already agreed a weekly one hour show with El Canal Del Hombre Dos. Many Lucha Libre expers say that the established trio should really be looking over their shoulders at MHW, whilst others says that the promotion is rising too fast and will be out of business by the end of the year if they don't tighten up their finances, despite having put on shows that put many of the shows their more established rivals have put on to shame. [B]Other News[/B] Nicole Kiss, currently managing in PSW has posed nude for Renthouse magzazine. Kiss is actually one of the few women involved in the wrestling business (discounting the Joshi workers over in 5SSW) not to have surgically enhanced breasts, so it's slightly surprising that she is the one to be posing nude. [B]Title Changes[/B] Fuyuko Higa the protege of Thunder Hike has become the new 5SSW World Champion, ending the 8 month reign of Raku Makuda. Big Daddy Horne became the new Commonwealth Champion in APW, ending Harry Simonsen's nine month long reign. Hells Bouncer won the Mid Atlantic Championship, only to vacate when the title when he decided to leave MAW. Toshinobu Taku and Dean Daniels defeated Kada & Yanagita to win the SAISHO Destiny Tag Titles. Jack 'Wrath of God' Giedroyc ended the nine month long reign of Joe Sexy to win SWF's North American Title and Bart Biggz became a two time Shooting Star Champion. Lex Appeal regained the USPW Intercontinental title from Tribal Warrior, to become the controversial belts first two time champion. Your New Heroes (Mokuami Maita & The Tic) won the WLW Tag Team Titles for a third time only to drop them in their third defence to the duo of Americana and Barei Yasujiro who themselves become two time champions and it was double success for Yasujiro who 'upset' hardcore legend Ryu Kajahara to win the Streetfighting Title.

Great show - and I was near flawless on my tournament picks. How was I supposed to know you'd go for an all-face final? Do you have a medium face/heel split, our of curiosity? Shame for Mainstream that he couldn't get the job done, but I can't see him being the man to topple Power just yet, and it seemed like a strong showing... I can't help but feel that he's going to run into trouble with Sara sooner or later, though - actually listening to her might help things. Great show again, and I hope you can push onwards from here rather than it being an unobtainable high like seems to happen in my game :o

[QUOTE=James Casey;540297]Great show - and I was near flawless on my tournament picks. How was I supposed to know you'd go for an all-face final? Do you have a medium face/heel split, our of curiosity? [/QUOTE] I've kept the product pretty as it is except switch the face/heel split to medium and increase Modern to Medium from Low. I find that having a medium split as opposed to a strong split gives you a little more flexibility. I increased Modern in the product as the initial roster had quite a few lightweight high-fliers in the lower card and to be honest it's also bookers preference as I tend to gravitate more towards signing those sort of workers. As a side note I'm about half way through your MAW diary (Aaron Andrews just won the Mid Atlantic Championship), I might be caught up by christmas !

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][I][B][U]Delorean Driver.com[/U][/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][I][B][U]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/U][/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] On Thursday September 16th FCW make their debut at the Ricardo Montnenez Ballroom in downtown San Juan with their biggest show yet Anniversario II. The landmark show will be headlined by a three way dance for the Undisputed Championship between Da Power, Ultimate Phoenix and J.D Morgan. Ultimate Phoenix has earned the shot by winning the 2010 edition of the Rey De Reyes, edging out last years winner Morgan but Power's involvement at the end of the match cost Morgan the victory and the FCW Championship comittee have decided that the former champion deserves a spot in what may be the most highly anticipated match in FCW history. Da Power has retained the title by any means necessary, but Morgan has been there before, whilst Ultimate Phoenix is desperate to finally claim his place at the top of FCW. Meanwhile the People's and Tag Team Championships will also be on the line. Dean Daniels defends against MPWF's Electrico, who was impressive in a losing effort against J.D Morgan in the Rey De Reyes tournament and will be hoping he can head back to Mexico with a win and few extra pounds of gold in tow and the UNITY pair of Nicky R!ot and Harry Allen will put their tag belts on the line against Heat Magnets who scored an upset victory over Wave of Violence at the Rey De Reyes event and given the problems that emerged between Allen and R!ot during the Rey De Reyes Finals, the young duo of ADB and Hocking will fancy their chances of taking tag team gold from their more experienced opponents. One of FCW's most personal feuds gets turned up a notch as former tag partners turned bitter enemies Mainstream Hernandez and Bradford Peverall will look to settle things once and for all, when they face off in FCW's first ever San Juan Death Match. Anything goes, and given the deep personal nature of the feud Hernandez and Peveralll will be willing to do anything to drive the other out of FCW, whilst the way to victory involves pinning their opponent, then waiting for the referee to count their fallen opponent out for a count of ten. Bradford Peverall's associate Bulldozer Brandon Smith takes on UNITY's Charles Rainier, and Wave of Violence and Animal Magic will both be looking to get a shot at the tag titles held by Rainier's stable mates, when they face off against each other. Angel De Mexico takes on The Sensational Singh and finally PSW's Teddy Powell goes up against hotly tipped prospect Jared Johnson. Powell who has competed in the Rey De Reyes in two consecutive years but was eliminated in a one on one first round match on both occassions has said that the wants to prove he has what it takes to prove to the FCW fans that [I]'he has what it takes to be a success in this shoddy promotion' [/I] The sole pre show match will see Seriously Funny team up with Island Boy Apollo to take on all three members of the Messiah's Circus. [I]Here's a full rundown of the card for Anniversario II[/I] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][U]FCW [SIZE=2]Anniversario II[/SIZE][/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Thursday 16th September 2009[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at Ricardo Montenez Ballroo in San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]Undisputed Championship:[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Wave of Violence'[/SIZE] Da Power vs J.D Morgan vs [SIZE=1]2010 Rey De Reyes winner:[/SIZE] Ultimate Phoenix[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]People's Championship:[/B] Dean Daniels vs [SIZE=1]'From MPWF'[/SIZE] Electrico[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] UNITY (Harry Allen & Nicky R!ot) vs Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking & Arthur Dexter Bradley) [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]San Juan Death Match:[/B] Mainstream Hernandez vs Bradford Peverall[/CENTER] [CENTER]Wave of Violence (M.C Speed & Primus) vs Animal Magic (Fox Mask & Masked Cougar)[/CENTER] [CENTER]Angel De Mexico vs The Sensational Singh[/CENTER] [CENTER]Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs 'Representing UNITY' Charles Rainier[/CENTER] [CENTER]Jared Johnson vs 'From PSW' Teddy Powell[/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New][B]Bonus Pre-Show Match:[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]The Messiah's Circus (Leper Messiah, Soul Krusher, Inky The Squid Boy)vs Seriously Funny (Eddie Howard & The Great Oxii)& Island Boy Apollo[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]____________________________________________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Predictions Form:[/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B][U]Anniversario II[/U][/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] Da Power vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Peoples Championship:[/B] Dean Daniels vs Electrico[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] UNITY (Allen & R!ot) vs Heat Magnets[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]San Juan Death Match:[/B] Mainstream Hernandez vs Bradford Peverall[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Wave of Violence (Speed & Primus) vs Animal Magic[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Angel De Mexico vs The Sensational Singh[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Charles Rainier[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Jared Johnson vs Teddy Powell[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Messiah's Circus vs Seriously Funny & Island Boy Apollo[/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote]

Anniversario II Undisputed Championship: [B]Da Power [/B]vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix - Power isn't dropping the strap, not yet. Peoples Championship: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Electrico - Daniels is getting like an RVD-esk reign with that belt. Tag Team Championship: [B]UNITY [/B](Allen & R!ot) vs Heat Magnets - I'm a Harry Allen mark. San Juan Death Match: Mainstream Hernandez vs [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] - Everyone picks Hernandez for everything.. [B]Wave of Violence[/B] (Speed & Primus) vs Animal Magic - I dig your W.O.V. combo. [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs The Sensational Singh - No way Angel goes down to Singh. [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Charles Rainier - Pushable young talent + over user character = win for pushable young talent. [B]Jared Johnson[/B] vs Teddy Powell - Nice win for a future star over a jobbable veteran. [B]Messiah's Circus[/B] vs Seriously Funny & Island Boy Apollo - I'm waiting for Messiah's Circus to crawl back up the card.

Anniversario II Undisputed Championship: Da Power vs J.D Morgan vs [b]Ultimate Phoenix[/b] [i]I'm gonna go with Phoenix, but realistically any of the 3 could win; should be a great match though[/i] Peoples Championship: [b]Dean Daniels[/b] vs Electrico [i]Electrico is on loan so isn't winning, but a good show here could earn him a full time contract[/i] Tag Team Championship: UNITY (Allen & R!ot) vs [b]Heat Magnets[/b] [i]I'm thinking maybe a R!ot heel turn here[/i] San Juan Death Match: [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] vs Bradford Peverall [i]Hernandez has more potential[/i] [b]Wave of Violence (Speed & Primus)[/b] vs Animal Magic [b]Angel De Mexico[/b] vs The Sensational Singh [b]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/b] vs Charles Rainier Jared Johnson vs [b]Teddy Powell[/b] [i]With Powell being on loan I don't know if he will lose to JJ anyway, but either way I'm guessing a good performance here could lead him to a full time deal[/i] [b]Messiah's Circus[/b] vs Seriously Funny & Island Boy Apollo

Anniversario II Undisputed Championship: Da Power vs J.D Morgan vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [I]Whilst I could see Da Power retaining, if he's gonna lose the belt it should be here, and Phoenix is the guy to take it[/I] Peoples Championship: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Electrico [I]Dean's bloody good- why shouldn't he run an RVD reign with the belt[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]UNITY (Allen & R!ot)[/B] vs Heat Magnets [I]I like UNITY[/I] San Juan Death Match: Mainstream Hernandez vs [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] [I]Let's be honest, here...it's a DEATH match. And Peverall beats people up. With his fists. This is just his sort of match[/I] [B]Wave of Violence (Speed & Primus)[/B] vs Animal Magic [I]The Wave have kinda been losing momentum for a while. Animal Magic could always bounce back from this with their push, whilst I don't think the WoV could[/I] Angel De Mexico vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] [I]C'mon...he's been around forever, he deserves a push sometime[/I] Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Charles Rainier [I]I'm gonna plead the fifth on this one, I honestly have no idea[/I] Jared Johnson vs [B]Teddy Powell[/B] [I]I like JJ, but Powell's done well for you in the past, so he deserves to get a win[/I] [B]Messiah's Circus[/B] vs Seriously Funny & Island Boy Apollo [I]Seriously Funny and Apollo are jobbers, so they lose[/I]

Undisputed Championship: Da Power vs [B]J.D Morgan[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix Peoples Championship: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Electrico Tag Team Championship: [B]UNITY (Allen & R!ot)[/B] vs Heat Magnets San Juan Death Match: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Bradford Peverall Wave of Violence (Speed & Primus) vs [B]Animal Magic[/B] [B]Angel De Mexico [/B]vs The Sensational Singh [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Charles Rainier [B] Jared Johnson[/B] vs Teddy Powell [B]Messiah's Circus [/B]vs Seriously Funny & Island Boy Apollo

Predictions Form: Anniversario II Undisputed Championship: [B]Da Power[/B] vs J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix - I can see Morgan taking the fall to set up the Phoenix/Power series Peoples Championship: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Electrico - I just can't get behind Electrico Tag Team Championship: [B]UNITY (Allen & R!ot)[/B] vs Heat Magnets - Heat Magnets have ADB, ergo I'll never call for them to get a push :p San Juan Death Match: Mainstream Hernandez vs [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] - I sense more mileage in a loss for Mainstream, maybe resulting in increased tension between Sara and Mainstream Wave of Violence (Speed & Primus) vs [B]Animal Magic[/B] - WOV seem to be in a bit of a rut at the moment [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs The Sensational Singh - You've mentioned plans for Singh, but I doubt they start with a win over Angel [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Charles Rainier - Not a match you'll win [B]Jared Johnson[/B] vs Teddy Powell - I think Powell is a loanee, in which case you won't put him over a prospect like Johnson [B]Messiah's Circus[/B] vs Seriously Funny & Island Boy Apollo - Former great vs. the enhancement crew... The Circus need a win.

Archived