Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]FCW En Viaje[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE=1]Tuesday 11th June 2013[/SIZE] Weston Gymnasium, Philadelphia, Tri State Attendance: 300 (Sell Out) [B]Match #1: The Sons of Lucha Libre (El Mitico Jr & Capitao Brasil Jr) vs 'HockPrime' (Matt Hocking & Primus)[/B] These two teams put together a quick paced match that made for a decent opening contest. The Son's put together some slick double teams, whilst Primus looked a dominating prescence when he was in the ring...in the end it was the better tagging of the LEA pair that won out after they were able to isolate Matt Hocking to put him away with the Lucha Dreams (Springboard Doomsday Rana) [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Sons of Lucha Libre defeated 'HockPrime' in 8:42 when El Mítico Jr defeated Matt Hocking by pinfall with a Lucha Dreams. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [B]Match #2: Dance2Win (Bradford Peverall & Mr Electricity) vs Los Beetoolz (Gringo Starr & Lennon McHarrison)[/B] This a re-match from their encounter at Peligro A Continuacion, that saw Dance2Win slump to a shock defeat to the Beatles impersonators. It's quite clear that there is alot of tension between Peverall and his partner during the ring entrances with Peverall refusing to join in with the usual disco dancer. The match itself doesn't go anywhere really due to the fact that both teams were attacked by a kendo stick and chair wielding Spirit & Joseph, causing a double DQ [COLOR=red][B]Result: Dance 2 Win drew with Los Beetoolz in 5:56 following a double disqualification after an attack from Spirit & Joseph.[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Rating: E+[/B][/COLOR] [I]Katie Cameron interviews me ahead of my match with Jared Johnson, though the main topic of conversation seems to be about Dean Daniels. She asks me if I know what is going on with Dean and his attitude change of late. I said I don't know why Dean is acting like he is. Cameron also asked me if Dean's change of attitude means the end of FREEDOM-5 ? Once again I give a don't know answer and that really right now I'm going to concentate on getting back on the winning track and that starts with defeating Jared Johnson.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [B]Match #3: Charles Rainier vs Jared Johnson[/B] Solid back and forth contest, with Jared Johnson clearly looking to ground me throughout the match to lock in his Carolina Cross-Face submission. Johnson does get it locked in at one stage but does so when I'm near enough to the ropes to force a rope break. The closing stages saw me battle back, to the point that Nicky R!ot came down to try and intefere but he ended up sticking one on his fellow Devine Right member as I moved out of the way, I then took full advantage to drill a dazed Jared Johnson with the C.R Driver to pick up the victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Charles Rainier defeated Jared Johnson in 10:03 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match Jared Johnson looks none too pleased with R!ot's botched inteference. R!ot of course tries to turn the argument the other way round telling Johnson that he was heading for defeat anyway. [/I] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [B]Match #4: Tag Team Championship:[/B] [B]The Brothers Phoenix (Ultimate Phoenix & Phoenix Negra) vs [/B] [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith & Arthur Dexter Bradley w/Lisa Bowen.[/B] BBS & ADB's recent win over 'HockPrime' was deemed good enough to get them a shot at the titles on one of the B-Shows. The champions started out hot and they even wowed the Philly fans with stereo no hands planchas. However a distraction from Lisa Bowen saw BBS and ADB get back into and eventual take control. The Devine Right pair then went to into heel Tag Team tactics 101 mode to keep Ultimate Phoenix isolated in their corner, until the inevitable miscommunication allowed for Phoenix to get the hot tag into Negra. Negra cleaned house for a bit and went close with a brainbuster on ADB, before BBS broke it up, from there things 'broke down' with both teams going close to pulling out the victory. A Back Drop Driver on Ultimate Phoenix from BBS saw the Devine Right come mightily close to becoming the new champions, but in the end the Brothers Phoenix were able to pull out the victory after Phoenix Negra blocked a Cool-Dee-Tee attempt from ADB and then spiked the half Samoan youngster into the mat with the Certain Death (Vertebreaker) to ensure the champions made a succesful first defence of the titles. Even though none of the fans saw the titles changing hands before hand, BBS & ADB were made to look a genuine threat throughout the match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Brothers Phoenix defeated BBS 'N' ADB in 12:51 when Phoenix Negra defeated Arthur Dexter Bradley by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]The Brothers Phoenix retain the FCW Tag Team titles.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [I]The Brothers Phoenix are celebrating their victory when they are suddenly layed out with chairshots from behind[/I] [I]Animal Magic !! The former two time champions, then hold up the Tag Titles stare at them for a bit before dropping them on the Brothers Phoenix and then departing from the ring. Their actions are met with a mixture of boos and confusion from the fans in attendance.[/I] [B]Match #5: 4CS: Amo Del Gato vs Joseph vs Nicky R!ot w/Lisa Bowen vs Quentin Queen[/B] On paper this was pure filler, but this turned out to be a pretty fun 4 corner survival, mostly due to the fact that they skipped much of the feeling out process which is perfectly fine for a match where there isn't really much storyline to be built upon. In the end Nicky R!ot 'bounced back' from costing Jared Johnson earlier in the show when he blocked a Q-Ball attempt from Quentin Queen and countered into the Charles Peterson. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Nicky R!ot defeated Quentin Queen, Amo Del Gato and Joseph in 8:43 when Nicky R!ot defeated Joseph by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE=2][I]Katie Cameron interviews Puerto Rican Power ahead of his title defence against Soul Krusher. Cameron asks Power if he is worried that Krusher will only be there to hurt him, so that he can be weakened ahead of his defence against Mainstream Hernandez later in the month. Power says he is prepared for anything the Mainstream Nation throw at him , he says he saw off the challlenges of Dean Daniels and Nicky R!ot and he'll see off the challenges of Mainstream Hernandez and his band of chronies too...he finishes off with his I have the Power catchphrase.[/I] [/SIZE] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Match #6: Amazing Fire Fly vs Mainstream Hernandez[/B][/LEFT] No real surprises that his turned out to be match of the night, this was a great back and forth contest that saw Fire Fly come close to pulling out the upset win on several occasions. Fire Fly started out hot and kept the Mainstreamer off balance with his lightning fast attack. Hernandez got back into it after he blocked an attempt at an Inferno DDT before drop-kicking Fire Fly off the apron. From there the Mainstream Nation slowed the pace down a bit as he looked to methodically work over the neck of Fire-Fly, that built up towards a Dragon Suplex for a two count before Hernandez decided to head up top but he took too long jawing with the crowd and Fire-Fly popped back up to bring the Mainstreamer back in with a hurrucanrana. Fire Fly then caught Hernandez with the El Cristo for a two count, before snapping off another head-scissors take down that he transitioned into his Infest Hazard submission...Hernandez managed to work his way out of it by somehow freeing one of his arms and pulling at the mask of Fire-Fly. That caused Fire-Fly to become disorientated, something that Hernandez took full advantage by planting Fire-Fly into the mat with the Pontiac to Home (Swinging Reverse STO). To the Mainstreamers shock though Fire Fly managed to kick out...Hernandez then stalked Fire Fly for a Superkick but the dimuntive high flyer managed to side-step out of the way and then springboard off the ropes to take Hernandez down with a springboard bull-dog before heading up top to set up for the Sky High Fire Fly but the Mainstreamer staggered (rather conveniently) into the ropes causing Fire Fly to lose his balance. Hernandez then climbed to the top himself before Fire-Fly was sent crashing to the mat with a top-rope DDT.. Hernandez then immediately locked in the Love Me Now ! and referee Dewey Libertine saw no other choice but to call for the bell. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mainstream Hernandez defeated Amazing Fire Fly in 15:03 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match Mainstream Hernandez warned Puerto Rican Power that come the end of the month the Undisputed Championship would be in the hands of the Mainstream Nation...be it tonight or back in Puerto Rico...Hernandez said that Power's destruction was imminent and that the revolution was about to reach new heights. [/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [B]Match #7: Undisputed Championship: [/B] [B]Puerto Rican Power vs Soul Krusher[/B] The main event wasn't able to match Hernandez- Fire Fly but in all honesty that wasn't much of a surprise however this was a solid main event that felt like an old-school Power title defence from the early days of FCW where he would take on a string of monster heels with Krusher basically playing a 2013 version of Hells Bouncer or Leper Messiah. This was basic brawling and Power moves all the way with Krusher getting the better of it for over half a match, to the point that Power had to survive the Life Taker (Bear Hug) and just about kick out after absorbing a Uranage slam (Krusher was going for the Dead Man Walking but Power was a little too big to get up for the move). Power then made his 'superman' comeback leading to the Four Moves of Doom but to the crowd's shock Krusher got a shoulder up after the San Juan Impact. Power changed things up though locking in his Atomic Full Nelson submission and though Krusher broke free of the hold, Power caught the Mainstream Nation monster with a roaring elbow to stun Krusher before synching in the Atomic Full Nelson for a second time (well it was more like a regular Full Nelson, because Krusher can't exactly be swung around) this time Krusher faded and Michael Bull called for the bell to ensure that Power had succesfully negotiated his way past the potential road block of Soul Krusher. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Puerto Rican Power defeated Soul Krusher in 11:38 by submission. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Puerto Rican Power retains the FCW Undisputed Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]The show ends with Power celebrating, whilst the Mainstream Nation look on in frustration[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] Not much to say here, accept that this sort of showing is as always acceptable for a 'B' show

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[COLOR="Teal"][CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][I]Delorean Driver.com[/I][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U][SIZE=3][I]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/I][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER][/COLOR] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW are back in action at the Ricardo Montenez Ballroom in San Juan on Tuesday 25th June to present their Mediados de Locura show where Puerto Rican Power will defend the Undisputed Championship against Mainstream Hernandez in the main event. Power succesfully came through the challenge from Hernandez Mainstream Nation follower Soul Krusher at the En Viaje show in Philadelphia earlier in the month but even though the Mainstream Nation leader is smaller in stature he could well provide the tougher test. Hernandez has looked a much more dangerous competitor since the turn of the year and his 'Love Me Now !' Guillotine Choke is quickly becoming one of the most feared submission holds in all of wrestling. Meanwhile The Brothers Phoenix will put the Tag Team Titles on the line against former two time champions Animal Magic. The champions had made a succesful first defence against Bulldozer Brandon Smith & Arthur Dexter Bradley, when they were attacked from behind by Animal Magic leaving the fans confused by the change of attitude from a pair that were considered to be two of the 'good guys'. Anyway it appears that the actions of the former two Tag champions has earned them an instant match for the Titles and one can only feel that the Brothers Phoenix were so incensed by the attack that they insisted they have Animal Magic in the ring and that they'll be prepared to put their belts on the line to do so. Another man fans have seen 'turn' of late his Dean Daniels and his change of attitude appears to also be confusing his FREEDOM-5 team-mates, so can they really trust their leader when he steps up alongside Charles Rainier and 'HockPrime' to go into battle with the remnants of Devine Right Nicky R!ot, Jared Johnson, Bulldozer Brandon Smith & Arthur Dexter Bradley in an eight man elimination match. Yet 'Devine Right' also appear to have problems of their own following Nicky R!ot's botched inteference during a match on the En Viaje show between Jared Johnson and Charles Rainier. Fans will be wondering with the tension in both camps, if at least one of these alliances will crumble by the end of the night. Meanwhile Speed Machine puts his People's Championship belt on the line against El Mitico Jr. Speed has faced off with Mitico's fellow LEA member Amazing Fire Fly on several occasions but even though Mitico is a masked man brought up in the traditions of Lucha Libre that is where Speed will find the similarities end and even though Mitico has perhaps been seen more as a Tag performer during his time in FCW due to his regular pairing with Capitao Brasil Jr he has also shown that he is a capable singles performer. The rest of the Lucha Equity Alliance will also all be singles action as Amazing Fire Fly continues their war with Malilli Umaga, Capitao Brasil Jr takes on Amo Del Gato and Angel De Mexico faces off against Quentin Queen. The pre-show match will be a 3-way Tag Team scramble between Dance2Win, Los Beetoolz and the Mainstream Nation pairing of Spirit & Joseph. Here is a full run down of the card for Mediados de Locura [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][B][U]FCW Mediados de Locura[/U][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Tuesday 25th June 2013[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at [SIZE=2]Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] [B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Mainstream Nation'[/SIZE] Mainstream Hernandez [B] Tag Team Championship:[/B] The Brothers Phoenix (Ultimate Phoenix & Phoenix Negra) vs Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask) [B]People's Championship:[/B] 'Speed Machine' Marc Speed vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] El Mitico Jr [B]Eight Man Elimination:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing FREEDOM-5'[/SIZE] Dean Daniels, Charles Rainier, Primus & Matt Hocking vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Devine Right'[/SIZE] Nicky R!ot, Jared Johnson, Bulldozer Brandon Smith & Arthur Dexter Bradley [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] Amazing Fire Fly vs Malilli Umaga [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] Angel De Mexico vs Quentin Queen Amo Del Gato [SIZE=1]vs[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]'Representing Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] Capitao Brasil Jr [B][FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Match:[/FONT][/B] [FONT=Courier New]Dance2Win vs Los Beetoolz vs Spirit & Joseph[/FONT] ________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][quote] [B][COLOR=purple]Predictions Form:[/COLOR][/B] [B][U][COLOR=purple]Mediados De Locura[/COLOR][/U][/B] [COLOR=purple]Undisputed Championship: Puerto Rican Power vs Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] The Brothers Phoenix vs Animal Magic[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]People's Championship:[/B] Speed Machine vs El Mitico Jr[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Eight Man Eliminaton:[/B] Dean Daniels, Charles Rainier, Primus & Matt Hocking vs [/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Nicky R!ot, Jared Johnson, BBS & ADB.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Amazing Fire Fly vs Malilli Umaga[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Angel De Mexico vs Quentin Queen [/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Amo Del Gato vs Capitao Brasil Jr[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Dance2Win vs Los Beetoolz vs Spirit & Joseph[/COLOR] [/quote][/LEFT]

Mediados De Locura Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Mainstream Hernandez Tag Team Championship:[B] The Brothers Phoenix[/B] vs Animal Magic People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine [/B]vs El Mitico Jr Eight Man Eliminaton: [B]Dean Daniels, Charles Rainier, Primus & Matt Hocking [/B]vs Nicky R!ot, Jared Johnson, BBS & ADB. Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Malilli Umaga[/B] [B]Angel De Mexico [/B]vs Quentin Queen [B]Amo Del Gato [/B]vs Capitao Brasil Jr Dance2Win vs Los Beetoolz vs [B]Spirit & Joseph[/B]

Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power [/B]vs Mainstream Hernandez Tag Team Championship: [B]The Brothers Phoenix[/B] vs Animal Magic People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs El Mitico Jr Eight Man Eliminaton: [B]Dean Daniels, Charles Rainier, Primus & Matt Hocking[/B] vs Nicky R!ot, Jared Johnson, BBS & ADB. Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Malilli Umaga[/B] [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Quentin Queen [B]Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Capitao Brasil Jr Dance2Win vs Los Beetoolz vs [B]Spirit & Joseph[/B]

Mediados De Locura Undisputed Championship: Puerto Rican Power vs [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] [i]Time to pull the trigger? I'm not sure I believe he'll win it, but I think for the future of FCW you need a champ who can put on good matches (and Power's struggling to get past a C+).[/i] Tag Team Championship: [b]The Brothers Phoenix[/b] vs Animal Magic [i]Routine defence. I've said before that IMO they've too far ahead of the competition in this division - there's no believable challengers for them atm[/i] People's Championship: [b]Speed Machine[/b] vs El Mitico Jr [i]Mitico picked up a big win against Rainier, but I think SM is in line for a long run - there seems a lack of built up challengers for him too[/i] Eight Man Eliminaton: [b]Dean Daniels, Charles Rainier, Primus & Matt Hocking[/b] vs Nicky R!ot, Jared Johnson, BBS & ADB. [i]Could go either way, but I think Daniels picks up the win[/i] Amazing Fire Fly vs [b]Malilli Umaga[/b] [i]Another difficult one. Is Umaga sticking around? Who knows. If he is, he wins, but this could easily be him on his way out of FCW[/i]. [b]Angel De Mexico[/b] vs Quentin Queen [i]Squash of sorts[/i] Amo Del Gato vs [b]Capitao Brasil Jr[/b] [i]I wait and see where Gato's story goes, but a chance for Brasil Jr to get a decent win[/i] Dance2Win vs Los Beetoolz vs [b]Spirit & Joseph[/b] [i]Really tough call. Normally you'd say D2W would win, but with Los Beetoolz recent win, I'll go with Spirit and Joseph who look like they have more future[/i]

Predictions Form: Mediados De Locura Undisputed Championship: Puerto Rican Power vs Mainstream Hernandez [I]Draw to drag it out[/I] Tag Team Championship: The Brothers Phoenix vs [B]Animal Magic[/B] [I]cheat to win, leading to inevitable fallout of the phoenix brothers[/I] People's Championship: Speed Machine vs [B]El Mitico Jr[/B] [I]Its time to ride the Mitico pony[/I] Eight Man Eliminaton: Dean Daniels, Charles Rainier, Primus & Matt Hocking vs [B]Nicky R!ot, Jared Johnson, BBS & ADB.[/B] [I]Dean heel turn complete, along with a feud with the avatar[/I] [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Malilli Umaga [I]One's rising the other is going[/I] [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Quentin Queen Amo Del Gato vs [B]Capitao Brasil Jr[/B] Dance2Win vs Los Beetoolz vs [B]Spirit & Joseph[/B]

Mediados De Locura Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power [/B]vs Mainstream Hernandez [I]Hernandez is getting there - however I don't feel it's quite his moment yet[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]The Brothers Phoenix[/B] vs Animal Magic [I]Slightly strange turn and match. I'm guessing the Phoenii will win and hopefully we'll get a bit of an explanation from Animal Magic[/I] People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs El Mitico Jr [I]I'm quite liking a long Speed Machine reign[/I] Eight Man Eliminaton: Dean Daniels, Charles Rainier, Primus & Matt Hocking vs [B]Nicky R!ot, Jared Johnson, BBS & ADB[/B]. [I]I'll go with a heel win and Daniels to completely turn on his team-mates. I still think he'll end up as a trust nobody lone ranger type[/I] Amazing Fire Fly vs [B]Malilli Umaga[/B] [I]Umaga seems to have picked up lately so I'll go with him to take Fire Fly[/I] [B]Angel De Mexico [/B]vs Quentin Queen [I]This won't be Double Q's break-out win[/I] Amo Del Gato vs [B]Capitao Brasil Jr[/B] [I]Nice chance to give Brasil a singles win whilst furthering the Gato story[/I] Dance2Win vs Los Beetoolz vs [B]Spirit & Joseph[/B] [I]Spirit & Joseph pick up a win as Dance2Win disintegrates[/I]

Predictions Form: Mediados De Locura Undisputed Championship: [b]Puerto Rican Power[/b] vs Mainstream Hernandez - DQ win Tag Team Championship: [b]The Brothers Phoenix[/b] vs Animal Magic - Not quite time for the fallout yet. People's Championship: Speed Machine vs El Mitico Jr. - Time Limit Draw Eight Man Eliminaton: Dean Daniels, Charles Rainier, Primus & Matt Hocking vs [b]Nicky R!ot, Jared Johnson, BBS & ADB.[/b] - Daniels doesn't turn...yet. Amazing Fire Fly vs [b]Malilli Umaga[/b] - Not qutie time for Fire Fy to get the big win Angel De Mexico vs [b]Quentin Queen[/b] Amo Del Gato vs [b]Capitao Brasil Jr[/b] [b]Dance2Win[/b] vs Los Beetoolz vs Spirit & Joseph

Predictions Form: Mediados De Locura Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Mainstream Hernandez [I]I smell a DQ here, not time for The Power to drop the title[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]The Brothers Phoenix[/B] vs Animal Magic [I]I'm tempted to go with Animal Magic, as I think the brothers are way too over for the tag division, but I can picture this being the start of a series of matches. [/I] People's Championship: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs El Mitico Jr [I]Another win for Mr. Speed[/I] Eight Man Eliminaton: Dean Daniels, Charles Rainier, Primus & Matt Hocking vs [B]Nicky R!ot, Jared Johnson, BBS & ADB.[/B] [I] Another difficult choice, but I think this will lead to some tension amongst FREEDOM-5.[/I] [B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B] vs Malilli Umaga [I] Going with the upset here. It's time to leech some of Umaga's popularity before he goes.[/I] [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Quentin Queen [I]Won't be Queen's breakout win[/I] Amo Del Gato vs [B]Capitao Brasil Jr[/B] [I]DQ with some Mainstream Nation involvement[/I] Dance2Win vs Los Beetoolz vs [B]Spirit & Joseph[/B]

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][B][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][B][U]FCW Mediados De Locura[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Tuesday 25th June 2013[/SIZE] Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico Attendance: 2000 (Sell Out)[/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch /[B] Backstage[/B] [B]Interviewer:[/B] Katie Cameron [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B][SIZE=2] & [/SIZE][/B][I][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG]/ [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KatieCameron.jpg[/IMG][/I][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [I]Katie Cameron tries to get a word with the FREEDOM-5 quartet about their elimination match with Devine Right but Charles Rainier and Dean Daniels just argue amongst themselves completely ignoring Katie.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [B]Match: Dance2Win (Bradford Peverall & Mr Electricity) vs Los Beetoolz (Gringo Starr & Lennon McHarrison) vs Mainstream Nation 'B' (Spirit & Joseph)[/B] A spotty three way tag with the growing tension between Dance2Win members Bradford Peverall and Mr Electricity becoming more and more noticeable, something that lead to them miscommunicating on a double team spot when it looked like they had Lennon McHarrison of Los Beetoolz put away....Joseph then stealed in to plant the already worn down McHarrison with the Misery Be Shared to pick up the victory for the Mainstream Nation duo. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mainstream Nation 'B' defeated Dance 2 Win and Los Beetoolz in 7:36 when Joseph defeated Lennon McHarrison by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Katie Cameron catches up with El Mitico Jr of the Lucha Equity Alliance to talk to him about his People's title match with Speed Machine.[/I] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] El Mitico Jr tonight you challenge a man who has looked pretty unbeatable as People's champion in Speed Machine, what makes you think you can take the belt off him.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]El Mitico Jr:[/B] The simple answer is that if I didn't believe that I could, then why would I bother stepping into that ring....[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Many fans see you as....[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]El Mitico Jr:[/B] I know what you are going to say next....a Tag wrestler.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron[/B]: Well yeah that is what I was about to say[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]El Mitico Jr[/B]: And indeed I am a great Tag wrestler and I believe that one day, sooner or later I will capture those Tag Titles alongside Capitao but I believe......[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]No in fact I will show everyone, Speed Machine included just what a great singles wrestler I am too. So it doesn't matter if it's singles, Tag, trios, multi man...whatever you wish you throw at me....El Mitico is up for meeting the challenge.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Amazing Fire Fly vs Malilli Umaga[/B] [I][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmazingFireFly.jpg[/IMG] [/I][B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] The show kicked straight off with in-ring action with the ultra quick Fire-Fly going up against the arrogant Umaga. Fire Fly caught Umaga a little off guard early on and kept the Samoan off a balance with a series of head-scissor take-downs and roll-ups in the early going that lead to an increasingly frustrated Malili Umaga going for a powder, a pumped up Fire Fly then went for a tope con hilo but that proved to be a mistake as Umaga got up on the apron and sent Fire Fly sprawling back into the ring with a simple knee strike. Umaga then followed in with a flying strike off the second turnbuckle as Fire-Fly staggered back to his feet before taking Fire-Fly overhead with a belly to belly suplex for a two count. Umaga then slowed the pace down and started to work over the back of the dimunutive high flyer..planting the LEA man with a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker, getting a two count with a German suplex and then placing Fire-Fly in the Samoan Crab. However much to Umaga's frustation, Fire Fly might be small in stature but not in heart and the tiny masked man gutted it out to force a rope-break. Umaga stayed in control after a cheap shot right after the rope-break and set up for a powerbomb but Fire Fly quickly countered into a sunset flip...Umaga kicked out and then seemed to regain control before Fire Fly suddenly caught the Samoan with a standing drop-kick, Fire Fly then followed in with another drop-kick that sent Umaga staggering into the corner. Fire Fly then went out onto the apron and waited for Umaga to stagger out before spring boarding back into spike the arrgogant Samoan into the may with the INFERNO DDT ! Luckily for Umaga ring positioning save him but he remained rooted to the mat and Fire Fly towards the top-rope. The LEA man went for the Sky High Fire Fly but Umaga got his knees up....in turn doing more damage to the back of Fire-Fly that he had already worked over. Umaga then scrambled across to make the cover but much to the Samoan's frustration, Fire Fly again kicked out. Umaga then tried to get Fire Fly in position for the Samoan Suplex but a determined Fire Fly though his way out of it, so the Samoan switched tactics and tried for a power-bomb only fior Fire Fly to counter into the EL CRISTO !! (Headscissors take down into a crucifix pin)...... Umaga got his shoulders up off the mat....... But it was a split second too late as Dewey Libertine had already countered to three. Good opener and a strong win for Fire Fly, albeit it would have meant more if Umaga wasn't possibly on his way out but all the same it's a strong win for the LEA member. Umaga's contract comes up for renewal this month and it all depends on his wage demands whether or not he sticks around, as since we felt it wasn't working out with him in FCW his performances have actually improved. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Amazing Fire Fly defeated Malili Umaga in 14:51 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Elimination Rules: Dean Daniels, Charles Rainier, Primus & Matt Hocking vs [/B] [B]Nicky R!ot, Jared Johnson, Bulldozer Brandon Smith & Arthur Dexter Bradley [/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDanielsF5.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesRainierF5.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllenF5.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHocking.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JaredJohnson_nachalt1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandon_alt4.jpg[/IMG][B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ADBFin.jpg[/IMG][/B] [/CENTER] A was expected the real drama in this match came right at the very end. The 'FREEDOM 5' quartet appeared to make a strong start but Matt Hocking sound found himself isolated in the 'Devine Right' corner and unable to get across the ring to make the hot-tag, Hocking was eliminated from the match after being on the receiving end of a Back-Drop Driver from Bulldozer Brandon Smith. [B]Elimination #1: Matt Hocking @ 6:12 (F5:3- DR:4)[/B] I then took over from Hocking in the Spencer Marks role as the Devine Right quartet continued to remain in control but ADB got a little too over-confident and he ended up hitting nothing but canvas as he went for the Superstar Splash, I took immediate advantage by nailing ADB with the Raindrop (Dropsault) before scrambling across to make the tag, I teased tagging in Dean Daniels but decided to tag in Primus instead....my mistrust of my own faction leader clearly evident. Primus came in like the proverbial house on fire, blocking every shot the Devine Right quartet attempted to land on him. ADB then got in a low blow amidst all the chaos and tried roll Primus up, but the powerhouse held firm and scooped a desperate ADB up to plant the half-Samoan youngster into the mat with the Power Plant to even the scores once again. [B]Elimination #2: Arthur Dexter Bradley @ 10:04 (F5:3- DR: 3)[/B] However Devine Right was soon back up top, as they were able to prevent Primus from getting the tag into myself or Daniels and though the 315 Ib powerhouse did his best to survive kicking out of a Sub Pop Bop from R!ot, he was starting to wear down and eventually succumbed to Jared Johnson's Carolina Cross-Face. [B]Elimination #3: Primus @ 13:13 (F5: 2- DR: 3)[/B] Once again it was I who stepped up into the ring, as Dean Daniels looked somewhat disinterested. After some nice back and forth chain wrestling, I had Jared Johnson set up for the C.R Driver but the Carolina born prospect had the move scouted and countered into a double under-hook suplex for a two count before getting the tag into Bulldozer Brandon Smith. BBS then man-handled me for a bit, tossing me round the ring with a series of suplexes...before looking to finish me off with the Back-Drop Driver but the momentum sent me right back into the corner....where Dean Daniels decided to finally tag himself back in for the first time since the start of the match. Daniels caught BBS with a roaring elbow shot, but the Bulldozer shook it off and soon had Daniels set up for the Atomic Driller, Daniels however managed to block the attempt before stunning the Bulldozer with an Enziguri and then trapping the arms to deliver the relentless trapped knee strikes. Faced with such an onslaught of knee strikes and with no where to go, BBS saw no other choice but to tap out, but the fact that the gave in so quickly was somewhat surprising. [B]Elimination #4: Bulldozer Brandon Smith @16:48 (F5:2- DR:2)[/B] The two faction leader then stared each other down before unleashing a barrage of strikes on one another, that carried on for the next few minutes with neither man backing down. A German Suplex then brought a two count for Daniels until R!ot came back with one of his own. The two faction leaders then both decided to tag back in their respective partners, in Daniels case myself, in R!ot's case the one man he has been having communication issues with of late Jared Johnson. But all of a sudden, as both msteslf and Johnson began to lock up both Daniels and R!ot stepped back into the ring and clubbed their respective partners from behind. Daniels then spiked me into the mat with the RAISE THE STAKES ! whilst R!ot spun Johnson round to deliver a vicious Sub Pop Bop. Daniels and R!ot then looked at each other and embraced in the middle of the ring, as the fans raine down a chorus of boos amongst the pair, whilst referee Michael Bull having lost all control of the match saw no choice but to 'throw the match out' [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dean Daniels, Charles Rainier and 'HockPrime' drew with Nicky R!ot, Jared Johnson and BBS 'N' ADB in 20:05; Matt Hocking was eliminated first, then Arthur Dexter Bradley, then Primus, , then Bulldozer Brandon Smith before the match was 'thrown out'.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [I]As the hatred towards Daniels and R!ot continues to rain down, they are joined in the ring by Bulldozer Brandon Smith (it all becomes clear as to why BBS 'quit' so readily when he found himself in the trapped knees) Daniels has a mic.....[/I] [COLOR=red][B]Dean Daniels:[/B] When people saw me 'turn' on your beloved Power, some felt it was because I was about to return to being a lone-wolf...well I learnt from my days as a lone wolf that you need friends, that you need back up in this place.....[/COLOR] [I]R!ot now takes over, the fans hatred for the trio standing in the ring clearly not dying down.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Nicky R!ot[/B]: What Dean says is right, you see up and until recently I did see Dean as a rival, as someone to take down, as someone who WAS in MY way but throughout my battles with him, I saw how strong Dean Daniels really is.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Dean Daniels[/B]: And I too saw how determined to make it to the very top Nicky was, I saw someone who shared the same desire as me. I saw someone who wasn't a weak link unlike Charles Rainier or 'HockPrime'[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Nicky R!ot:[/B] Unlike Jared Johnson or Arthur Dexter Bradley.......[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Dean Daniels:[/B] Indeed only the strong survive....[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Nicky R!ot:[/B] And that's why the Minnesota bad-ass Bulldozer Brandon Smith still stands proudly besides us.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Dean Daniels:[/B] Not a weak link between us........[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Nicky R!ot:[/B] What see before you is the birth of THE AFFLICTION TRINITY !![/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Dean Daniels[/B]: Not a weak link between us and whoever gets in out way will end feeling afflicted ! Because we will show that we are the dominant force in FCW.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Nicky R!ot[/B]: And be it the Undisputed Championship[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Dean Daniels:[/B] Be it the Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Nicky R!ot:[/B] Or just because any of us three feels like it the People's Championship, were coming for the gold in FCW.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Dean Daniels:[/B] So whoever holds gold in FCW, you're on The Affliction Trinity's hit list ![/COLOR] [I]The trio then leave the ring to a chorus of boos...the fans have always disliked BBS and have been on R!ots case ever since his heel turn but the most noticeable hatred is reserved for Dean Daniels, even when he was 'heel' before they always kind of respected him for his loner stance but this latest betrayal of a pure good guy like myself to join forces with two of the most despised men in FCW has turned Daniels into a full blown heel in the eyes of the FCW faithful.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [B]Notes:[/B] ADB was going to be includes in the new faction but is going to be departing from FCW, this is due to the fact that he has suddenly got hugely over in Japan (damn WLW again with their three shows a weeks tours). [CENTER][B]Match #3: Amo Del Gato vs Capitao Brasil Jr[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmoDelGato.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CapitaoBrasil.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] These two tried their best to put on a back and forth contest but for some reason they just couldn't get on the same page leading to an awkward bout. The finish came when Soul Krusher suddenly emerged to shove Capitao off the top-rope just as he was about to finish Amo Del Gato off with the Fall From Rio. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Capitão Brasil Jr defeated Amo Del Gato in 7:47 when Amo Del Gato was disqualified when Soul Krusher ran in and attacked Capitão Brasil Jr. [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Soul Krusher then continued to beat-down on Capitao, before lifting the LEA man up onto this shoulders as Amo Del Gato headed up top and it looked like Krusher and Amo were set to combine in taking out Capitao but .....[/I] [I]Amo instead desided to aim a missile drop-kick right at Soul Krusher...Capitao then flipped off Krushers shoulders before Amo followed in with a standing drop-kick that sent Krusher down to a kneeling position that set things up for Amo to plant the Mainstream Nation monster into the mat with the Ninth Life (Corkscrew Neckbreaker)[/I] [I]And even though Del Gato didn't necessarily unite with Capitao Brasil, he has now surely made his feelings known that he does not wish to join th Mainstream Nation.[/I] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Katie Cameron is with the Undisputed Champion Puerto Rican Power who has just arrived at the Ricardo Montenez Ballroom ahead of his title defence against Mainstream Hernandez[/I] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Senor Power, tonight you put the twin belts on the line against Mainstream Hernandez, any thoughts on the match, your opponent.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power[/B]: Any thoughts ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Yeah do you have any thoughts on the match, like are you worried that Mainstream Hernandez followers could get involved......[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] You know I have been thinking about this match, ever since Mainstream earned his shot and to be fair he has earned it, two wins over Ultimate Phoenix is nothing to be sniffed at. But I haven't been thinking about Mainstream Hernandez the wrestler, I've been thinking about Mainstream Hernandez the 'leader'.....[/COLOR] [I]Power ponders that for a bit....[/I] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] What about Hernandez the leader ,do you admire him or something ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] Admire him ?! Far from it, you see I feel sorry for him.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Sorry for him ? I can't imagine alot of people feeling sorry for Mainstream Hernandez right now and I know I'm supposed to be impartial and professional and all that but that guy seriously creeps......[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] OK Katie, aren't I supposed to be the one getting riled up here.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Katie Cameron:[/B] Yeah...yeah you are ! But feel sorry for HIM, why[/COLOR] ? [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] I feel sorry for what he has become, he used to be such as fun loving chap when I first came here...I mean sure he's probably become a more dangerous competitor since his change but at what price ? He's become a sad little man and I'm going to show this sad little man that his so called revolution will be heading nowhere.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]You see if a certain James Hernandez had properly studdied his FCW history, we will know full well that the last time someone tried to become sort of Messiah for the so called out-siders of this world that in the end I sent them packing from here, that I destroyed their revolution and much like that revolution I had the people behind me to make sure that it would never become the dominant force in FCW. Call it what you will; Mainstream Nation, Messiah's Circus it's all the same to me....as long as I'm here and as long as the will of the fans is behind me[/COLOR]...... [COLOR=navy]I have the.......[/COLOR] [COLOR=black][I]The fans hearing the interview join in unison with the next part....[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]POWER !!![/COLOR] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B] [B]Match #4: People's Championship:[/B] [B] Speed Machine vs El Mitico Jr[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-SubZeroFIN.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElMtico.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] The match began at a relatively measure pace with them exchanging holds on the mat, which left the mat technician in Speed feeling a little frustrated as Mitico was going hold for hold with him. That lead to Speed becoming a little more offensive and going towards a more strike based offence but that played more into Mitico's hands who with the slight weight advantage was coming back with heavier shots that soon had Speed on the back-foot, a clothesline and then a back body drop, followed by a German Suplex for a two count. seemed to put Mitico on full control. Mitico then tried to set Speed up for the Mitico Driver but the champion had enough in the tank to work his way out and bail to the outside to try and regroup. Knowing that he couldn't rely on a count-out win to claim the title...Mitico immediately gave chase but was blindsided with a jumping knee strike from Speed and then sent shoulder first into the ring-post. Speed then broke up Michael Bulls 20 count, before wrapping Mitico's arm round the ring-post and then delivering a drop-kick, trapping the arm between the impact of his feet and the steel of the ring-post. With the match now turned round a full 180 in Speed's favour the champion continued to work over the damaged arm of his opponent. Speed then looked to lock in his Speedbreaker 2000 submission but Mitico using his good arm managed to start fight back and get back to his feet....the LEA man then planted Speed into the mat with a desperation bull-dog, before heading up top.....Speed then popped back up to his feet and joined Mitico on the top-rope only to be shoved off before Mitico then immediately followed up with a big splash. But Mitico was unable to hook the leg on the cover and that allowed for Speed to kick out and then get the Speedbreaker 2000 locked onto the masked man. But much to Speed's increasing frustrating Mitico managed to gut it out and make it over to the ropes. Speed then kept the hold locked on for almost the full five count, before deciding to argue with Michael Bull that temporary loss of focus enabled for Mitico to re-group and slug Speed with a series of left hands before whipping the champion into the ropes and taking Speed off balance with an arm-drag, that was followed with a standing drop-kick and a kip up rana as Mitico really began to get into this rhythm despite having one arm that was completely lame at this point. A Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker then put Mitico in complete control, before he planted the champion into the mat with the QUICKSILVER SUPLEX !! One..... Two...... Thr...... Speed kicked out...had Mitico made a stronger cover...then we would have been looking at a new champion. Mitico then drags Speed up to his feet, and tries for the Mitico Driver but Speed manages to block and counters into the Speed Snap (Double Arm DDT)........ Speed then immediately applies the Speedbreaker 2000, Mitico tries his best to fight out of it once more but Speed just drags the LEA man back towards the middle of the ring and this time Mitico sees no other choice but to tap out or risk having his right arm pulled out of it's socket. Another good title defence from Speed. There seems to be a standard pattern with his defences, where he basically finds an opening to work over the arm to set up for the Speedbreaker 2000 but it's a formula that for the most part works both in kayfabe turns of being a succesful strategy for Speed and in creating drama for his title defences. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Speed Machine defeated El Mítico Jr in 15:32 by submission with a Speedbreaker 2000. [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Speed Machine retains the FCW People's Championship title. [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Angel De Mexico vs Quentin Queen[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_QuentinQueen.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was basically the 'come down' match prior to the semi main event of the Tag Team Title match and even though Queen did string together patches of offence it was basically an extended 'squash' and showcase for Angel De Mexico. The finish came just a little short of ten minutes when the LEA leader planted Queen into the canvas with Acapulco Twist to pick up the pin fall victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ángel De México defeated Quentin Queen in 9:38 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Tag Team Championship: [/B] [B]The Brothers Phoenix (Ultimate Phoenix & Phoenix Negra) vs[/B] [B] Animal Magic (Masked Cougar & Fox Mask)[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackPhoenix1.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FoxMask.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Animal Magic have a noticeably more aggressive attitude following on from their shock attack against the Brothers Phoenix and they continue in that vein by jumping the champions before the bell but the Phoenii were ready for that and quickly take control. Stereo drop-kicks send the former fan favourites Animal Magic out of the ring, before the champions follow up with stereo no hands plancha's to the delight of the crowd. That leads to Fox Mask being isolated in the Brothers Phoenix corner, where the champions putting together some nice double teams that include Negra stretching Fox Mask across his knees and Ultimate Phoenix slingshotting himself in with a plancha. However Fox Mask manages to turn things round he rakes the back, just as Phoenix is going for the Flaming Driver....Phoenix then tries for an Elemental Suplex but Fox Mask counters with a stunner and gets the tag into Masked Cougar who knocks down Phoenix with a Cougar Pounce, before knocking Negra off the apron. Cougar then goes for the cover, only for Phoenix to kick out. Cougar then tries to ground Phoenix, only to see the former two time Undisputed Champion start making another comeback. Phoenix then starts to get the better of some chain wrestling exchanges only for Fox Mask to shove him off the top-rope when he goes for the springboard roundhouse kick. That puts Animal Magic in complete control, who start heeling it up by working over Phoenix in their corner, using plenty of quick-tags and cheap shots, which lure Phoenix Negra into the ring. Negra's actions as always only serve to be a distraction for referee Dewey Libertine and thus make predicament worse for his partner. After wearing down Phoenix, Animal Magic line up for the Last Hunt, but the former two time Undisputed Champion had just about enough left in the tank to duck under and cause a miscomunication between the Animal Magic pair, before taking down the former two time champions symulatenously with a DDT/Enziguri combo. A worn down Phoenix then slumped to the mat and slowly began to crawl back toward his corner, only for Masked Cougar to recover and grab his foot but Phoenix kicked him off and got the hot tag into Negra..... A series of drop-kicks took down both members of Animal Magic, before Negra drilled Fox Mask into the canvas with brainbuster....... Masked Cougar pulled Negra off to make the save before whipping Negra into the guard-rail. Ultimate Phoenix then re-entered the ring and took down Fox Mask with a roundhouse kick..., before dumping FM with an Elemental Suplex but Libertine rightfully pointed out that he was not the legal man.... That allowed for Masked Cougar to club Ultimate Phoenix from behind and then dump Phoenix with the I AM COUGAR HEAR ME ROAR ! (Wheelbarrow Chicken-wing Facebuster)..... Cougar now goes for the cover, but Ultimate Phoenix not being the legal man also applies to him coverng Phoenix... Animal Magic then decide to dump Phoenix out of the ring , before Negra springboards back into the ring to wipe out Masked Cougar with a Flying clothesline only for Fox Mask to drill him with the Fox Hunter !! One..... Two...... Thr...... New champions ? Ultimate Phoenix dives back in at the last split second to make the save. Phoenix however is quickly dumped back out of the ring and Animal Magic set up for the assisted Fox Flip off DDT but Negra manages to block and counters with a top-rope suplex on Masked Cougar and before Fox Mask can think on his feet....Ultimate Phoenix rocks him with a step up Enziguri from the apron....Phoenix then brings Fox Mask crashing back into the ring with a hurrucanrana and all four men are sprawled across the ring as Dewey Libertine starts a double count out. They all stagger back to their feet and it's the champions who are a step ahead nailing Animal Magic with stereo drop-kicks into the corner... Cougar and Fox then stagger right into stereo BRAINBUSTERS ! Before the Brothers Phoenix both scale the top turnbuckle !! STEREO PHOENIX FIREBIRD SPLASHES !!! One...... Two....... Three !! Whilst I wouldn't say this was a classic, it was a still a strong defence of the Tag Team Titles from the Brothers Phoenix. The Brothers brought the star power, Animal Magic with their greater experience in Tags probably brought the better team work and played their part in holding the match together. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Brothers Phoenix defeated Animal Magic in 17:33 when Phoenix Negra defeated Masked Cougar by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]The Brothers Phoenix retain the FCW Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]The Brothers Phoenix are celebrating their victort when they are blindsided from behind by the former champions Mainstream Hernandez and Soul Krusher of the Mainstream Nation, Animal Magic then stagger back to their feet and join in with the beat-down...soon enough the fans are putting two and two together as to who could well be behind Animal Magic's heel turn but are bemused as to why the former fan favourites would join forces with a faction they have done battle with in this past.[/I] [I]With the Brothers Phoenix 'destroyed' Mainstream Hernandez takes a microphone, something which doesn't exactly please a crowd who are never too receptive to his ramblings....[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] The warning shot was fired, I did say that the Mainstream Nation would regain the Tag Team Titles.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]Perhaps we have failed this time but the Brothers Phoenix have been warned, they indeed have been warned for you see Animal Magic have seen the light...you see they feel that your beloved Phoenix have stolen something from them......[/COLOR] [I]The crowd really start to get on Mainstream Hernandez and Animal Magic's case.....[/I] [COLOR=darkred]You see the Tag Division was where they shone and now the Brothers have dimmed their light but now they come to the Mainstream Nation, they come to seek salvation, they come to join a revoultion a revoultion that will begin it's next step when I take the Twin Belts from around the waist of another false icon Puerto Rican Power......[/COLOR] [I]More hatred from the crowd......[/I] [COLOR=darkred]You worship this man, this man who betrayed you and you hate ME, you despise me...and my brethen for speaking the truth.....You find comfort in the lies being fed you but the truth will out, the Mainstream Nation shall reign supreme.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]For this a revolution that will not die, tonight ends the reign of Power say.........[/COLOR] [I]Suddenly the Puerto Rican National anthem kicks in to a huge cheer from the crowd...Power then rushes down to the ring and cleans house on the Mainstream Nation !! [/I] [B]Ratings: D+ for post match attack, B- for Mainstream Hernandez pre match promo[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Undisputed Championship: [/B] [B]Puerto Rican Power vs Mainstream Hernandez[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandezEmo1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Power is in total control in the early going, so much so that the Mainstreamer bails out of the ring to the safety and comfort of his Mainstream Nation stable mates who remain at ringside...Power is smart enough to take the bait and simply waits for Hernandez (who has to get back into the ring to win the title) to step back into the ring. When Hernandez does step in he his once again thrown around from pillar to post by the patriotic champion. However Michael 'No BS' Bull is continuosly distracted by the ringside prescence of Soul Krusher and Animal Magic and when Power goes for a cover after a powerbomb, he is slow to make the count. Power argues with Bull, causing him to lose his focus, which is the opening that the Mainstreamer needs, taking down Power with a chop block from behind and then going for a quick cover...... Power kicks out with authority after one and then sets Hernandez up for the Atomic Full Nelson but a desperate Hernandez bites Powers hand ! Power recoils back in pain, and is then nailed with a super-kick !! The re-born patriot stays on his feet however, only for Hernandez to nail him with a standing drop-kick that sends the champion tumbling out of the ring, where the rest of Hernandez fellow Mainstream Nation chronies just so happen to be. Hernandez then goes outside and brings a chair into the ring...leading to the Mainstream Nation getting into an argument with Michael 'No BS' Bull but Hernandez probably never had any intention of using the chair and instead is Krusher and Animal Magic who deliverin the beat-down to Power, before pitching the champion back into the ring....... Hernandez then taunts Power to get to his feet....... SUPERKICK !! One..... Two...... Thr..... NO !! Power gets his shoulder up just in time.....the Mainstreamer then paces around for a bit wondering what to do next and with Power firmly planted on his back he decides to head up top for the Apparition #14. But Hernandez decides to take some time out to jaw with the crowd, leading to Power rising back to his feet ...Power then catches Hernandez with a big right hand and sets the Mainstreamer up for a vertical suplex but Hernandez manages to kick his way out, before kicking Power down to the mat... Power spring straight back up but the Mainstreamer dives off the turnbuckle onto Power to apply the LOVE ME NOW !! Power stays on his feet but begins to fade as Hernandez continues to keep the hold locked on........ Michael Bull checks on Powers' condition..... The arm drops down...... Bull takes another lock..... Still no response from Power, who is now down to one knee..... One more look from the referee...... There's still some life left in the champ as he powers himself back up to a vertical base and with what energy he has left , drives Hernandez into the turnbuckle, causing the Mainstream Nation leader to release the hold. Power delivers a barrage of chops and fore-arms in the corner before slumpin to the mat, too worn down to follow in with a cover..... As both men stagger back to their feet, Hernandez tries for another Super Kick but Power side-steps out of the way and then nails Hernandez with a roaring elbow !! the Atomic Drop follows.....then the Spinebuster........ Hernandez starts to stagger back to his feet..... SAN JUAN RUSH !! But the Mainstreamer manages to roll out of the way and to the safety of the outside.....Power however doesn't want the count out victory...he wants to finish the Mainstreamer off in the ring ! He wants to end Hernandez 'revolution' tonight and he goes in pursuit only for Hernandez band of chronies to attack him from behind...... The Brothers Phoenix then emerge from the back to help Power fight back........ As all this is happening Michael 'No BS' Bull has begun a twenty count but the brawl between the Mainstream Nation and Power alongside the Brothers Phoenix has now spilt out into the crowd....... Leaving Bull with no other choice but to call for the bell much to the crowds displeasure. Unsatisfying finish aside this was an excellent main event that really acentuated both competitors strengths. And whilst Power kept his almost 'invicible' aura when it came to it being a fair fight, Hernandez was made to look a threat and someone who his prepared to do anything to win the title. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Puerto Rican Power drew with Mainstream Hernandez in 13:50 following a double count out. [/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]Puerto Rican Power retains the FCW Undisputed Championship Title[/COLOR][/B] [B][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]The brawl continues after the bell but with their man advantage the Mainstream Nation begin to take control and drag Power and the already worn down Tag Team champions back to the ring, But just as it looks like they are going to cause major damage...help is at hand.....[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BorikenLoveMachine.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [I]Boriken Love Machine Jr ! Has come to FCW and he makes an immediate impact by helping Power and The Brothers Phoenix fend off the Mainstream Nation. The orginal Boriken Love Machine (Jr's Uncle) was a legend in Puerto Rico and the fans are happy to see the return of the character, they are perhaps even more happy that he has clearly decided to align himself against the Mainstream Nation.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] This show was perhaps more about forwarding storylines, which we felt we needed to do, before we head into the 'Rey de Reyes season' than the quality of the in-ring action, not that that wasn't there as all the title matches pretty much delivered what was expected of them.

So I go into a semi-hibernation mode so I can focus on my own upcoming diary for a little bit and you totally chance the game. First as much as I love the promotion in general. An AI lead WLW is the devil. Those 3 shows a week raise the popularity of the workers so they get on the other Japanese promotions radar, while running them into the ground and injurying them in the process. But I like the idea of Daniels, R!ot, and BBS as a stable. Just kind of wish the FREEDOM 5 died with more of a bang. Oh well. The main event was great to read as always and it will be interesting to see what you do with Boriken Love Machine Jr. I'm never used him before so it will be interesting to see what personality you give him.

[quote=critical-23;684114]Wow! Great show (except with Jared Johnson getting beaten down) and kudos for the Boriken Love Machine Jr signing. If there ever was a promotion that needed more than one patriot it is FCW.[/quote] Patriots everywhere in FCW, Puerto Rican Power and now Boriken Love Machine representing the Island, Capitao for Brazil (even though he's not really Brazilian !) and Angel of course for Mexico. I'd wait and see with Double J, before you get too dispondent about getting beaten down/lack of push. Getting 'kicked out' of Devine Right (well actually DR and F-5 just imploded because both leaders turned on their factions) could well lead to a re-newed push for everyone's favourite Carolina born and bred mat technician. [quote= Bigpapa42; 684227] Finally had an opportunity to read through the show, TK. Great always. Love Boriken debuting like that and definitely interested to see where you are going with it. [/quote] To be honest I felt I sort of crow-barred that in at the end, and felt that maybe the show had too many storyline changing moments. I signed him three days before the show and it was like, I've not a got a match planned for him but I've got to start using him NOW ! Storyline stuff that happened in that show... Amo finally making his decision NOT to join the Mainstream Nation Animal Magic revealing that they have joined the Mainstream Nation The disintegration of the FREEDOM-5 and Devine Right Units, with the two 'leaders ' and one other revealing that they have formed a new unit. And then you had Boriken Love Machine Jr debuting at the end....that's alot of stuff going on, and I wouldn't begrudge anyone saying that they felt there was too much. I think if I had a weekly TV show I would spread things out more, as it is right now I'm averaging out at around 3 shows every 2 months. Then again the show's name does roughly translate to something like Full of Madness, so maybe there is a justification for all the crazy stuff throughout the show ! [quote=foolinc; 684229] So I go into a semi-hibernation mode so I can focus on my own upcoming diary for a little bit and you totally chance the game. First as much as I love the promotion in general. An AI lead WLW is the devil. Those 3 shows a week raise the popularity of the workers so they get on the other Japanese promotions radar, while running them into the ground and injurying them in the process. But I like the idea of Daniels, R!ot, and BBS as a stable. Just kind of wish the FREEDOM 5 died with more of a bang. Oh well. [/quote] I agree with you, I love WLWs product and their basically the Cornellverse equivalent of Dragon Gate (which is arguably my favourite real life promotion) but they're just a major pain in the you know what. I've lost K.C Glenn and now ADB because of their incessant touring. ADB's not the greatest loss but I felt his team with BBS was really starting to come together and could eventually grow into serious title contenders. Dean Daniels also works for them on a PPA basis (bizarre they didn't snap him up to a written contract) but I've lucked out in the fact that they've booked him like a jobber not great for him, but great for us ! FREEDOM-5 might not necessarily be dead, Devine Right on the other hand are most definitely finished, no more, never to be seen again (unless Darryl Devine returns and decides to re-form that stable). [quote] The main event was great to read as always and it will be interesting to see what you do with Boriken Love Machine Jr. I'm never used him before so it will be interesting to see what personality you give him. [/quote] I couldn't resist signing Boriken as soon as he became available as he's one of the few Puerto Rican wrestlers with relatively decent skills in the game, plus his overness in Puerto Rico is pretty strong right from the start. I mean who else have you got from the Island apart from Power...Island Boy Apollo ? Pretty ropey, couldn't be bothered with 'developing' him ...FCW is not a developmental promotion (I like to bring in young talent and develop them to a certain extent but its not RIPW), Raul Darkness ? Lets face it he sucks, TCW definitely released the right 'brother'. Billy Russell ? A decent talent but I don't feel his MMA based style particularly fits in with FCW's product...Though he can do a 'job' on a short term basis in feuds with more like-minded technical style workers. For now Boriken's going to play up the more Patriotic leanings of his character, hence the fact that he has allied himself to Puerto Rican Power. With time he may well reveal other (possibly more interesting) character traits. I've signed him in the hope that he should be a long term investment, thus giving him time for his character to develop.

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;684271]To be honest I felt I sort of crow-barred that in at the end, and felt that maybe the show had too many storyline changing moments. I signed him three days before the show and it was like, I've not a got a match planned for him but I've got to start using him NOW ! Storyline stuff that happened in that show... Amo finally making his decision NOT to join the Mainstream Nation Animal Magic revealing that they have joined the Mainstream Nation The disintegration of the FREEDOM-5 and Devine Right Units, with the two 'leaders ' and one other revealing that they have formed a new unit. And then you had Boriken Love Machine Jr debuting at the end....that's alot of stuff going on, and I wouldn't begrudge anyone saying that they felt there was too much. I think if I had a weekly TV show I would spread things out more, as it is right now I'm averaging out at around 3 shows every 2 months. Then again the show's name does roughly translate to something like Full of Madness, so maybe there is a justification for all the crazy stuff throughout the show ! [/QUOTE] Quite liked all the storyline stuff that occurred. But I didn't feel the debut at the end felt "tacked on". I thought it worked pretty well with the draw finish to the main event, with both guys still looking pretty strong. Its an impact debut moment. I think it ends up feeling tacked-on, retrospectively, if Broriken doesn't live up to that moment over the next few months.

[CENTER][B][U]June in Review[/U][/B] [/CENTER] Even though we again lost money this month by running two shows, the signs were a little more encouraging, as we only made a loss of around $8000, which is signicantly less than what we usually end up haemorraghing. I think if we can continue with the non Puerto Rico shows being shorter 'En Viaje' efforts that don't use near enough the whole roster for the show then we should be able to keep the finances in check and press on with expanding into new markets. I have alot of respect for Japanese wrestling or Puroresu as it should be known but the promotions out in the orient are really beginning to bug me with their Touring schedules. Firstly we have lost Arthur Dexter Bradley because he has found success with WLW and decided that he did not want to re-sign with us. Did we miss the boat with ADB ? Given his surprising success in WLW perhaps he did but their intense schedule means that it is very easy for someone to get over very quickly. In the end I felt he had more to offer FCW but we were giving him the slow build and it's perhaps something that kept him grounded before finding success with one of the 'giants' of the wrestler world. However following on from that Bulldozer Brandon Smith has signed on to tour with PGHW over the next two months and given the fact that their schedule (they run a show on Tuesdays) isn't particularly friendly to our schedule. We run our shows on Tuesdays because that's the day where we are least likely to have alot of schedule conflicts and as a Regional sized promotion we accept that we aren't always going to be the number one priority for our workers but Smith's timing of his announcement was poor as we recently had him form a new faction with Nicky R!ot and Dean Daniels...the Affliction Trinity. Given BBS determination to make it in Japan (and the fact he held INSPIRES's King of Fighters title he already has) we may have to re-think our plans for the trios. In all honesty BBS is probably the most replaceable member of the trio given the way the alliance was formed. Arriving this month however was Boriken Love Machine Jr, the original Boriken Love Machine was a big star in Puerto Rico, reaching his peak in the 1980's..you could say he was the Puerto Rican Power of his day and though Junior is clearly a differently wrester from his Uncles the fans were excited to see the return of the character. Lastly it was a pretty quiet month on the contract re-negotiation side, with only Matt Hocking putting pen to paper on a new deal. [CENTER]_________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Rival Promotion Watch[/U][/B][/CENTER] CZCW's Surf Slam was a very good event (B) that relied on quality over quanity with Ultimate Phoenix carrying Mick Muscles to a great main event (B+) as they fought over the vacant Coastal Zone Championship, in the end it was Ultimate Phoenix who triumphed to begin his third reign with the belt. MAW's All for One show was up there with the best the promotion has ever put on (B-) the main event saw JD Morgan defeat Avalanche for the vacant Mid Atlantic Championship in what was a very good match (B-) but admittedly had a hard time following a great semi main event match that saw Jay Chord defeat James Hernandez (B+) NYCW put in a solid effort this month with their Showtime event (C) with Andre Jones succesfully defending the Empire Title against Edd Stone (C) topping off a card of generally solid matches, where nothing really stood out. Though not bouncing back to the surprising form of two months ago, PSW's Featured Attraction show was an improvement on last months limp effort (C-) though it had to be said that solid defence of the PSW Championship by JD Morgan over Knuckles (C) saved the show after an extremely weak undercard. RIPW put on the weakest show of any of the U.S Indies this month with their Painkiller (D+). The main event saw Avalanche retain the RIPW Championship against Jim Force (C-) with the rather bizarre stipulation that the loser could not have their merchandise sold by RIPW for a whole year. [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]June News and Notes From Around The Wrestling World[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]General News[/B] Despite losing endless top talents, the SWF have managed to once again rise back to Global Size once again. Quite simply re concentrating on their home market and riding on the back of the one true superstar do have yet in Steve Frehley has enabled them to once again become recognized as a Global sized promotion. Perhaps the exodus of big name talent will see the SWF create new stars to compete with TCW. Though the main thing is that to stabalize themselves the SWF should concentrate on their home market and forget about the world tours. Because even if they fall to National size they would still be able to keep hold of the core part of their roster. Going the other way is 5SSW, the all women's promotion became the fifth promotion sized at National or higher at the beginning of the year but despite putting on some solid shows they have found it difficult to compete with the Big Four of Japan (WLW, BHOTWG, GCG, PGHW) and that Joshi puroresu is still a niche market compared to their all male counterparts. [B]Worker Signings[/B] AAA add Christina Charisma and bring back Wendy Anderson (back after 2 years away) and Kristabel Plum (who last made an apperance in AAA back in 2009). CGC decide to bring back Jerry Martin Steph Blake returns to CWWF, after nearly a year away from the Canadian promotion. Following recent talent raids CZCW looked to replenish their roster this month and they have looked to their past to fill some of those roster gaps with Insane Machine, Flying Jimmy Foxx and Citizen-X all making their returns to the California based promotion. Along side those returnees they also add Oscar Golden and Giant Brody. Panda Mask II and Masked Cougar will take part in the latest tour for Exodus 2010. Hinote Dojo bring in Strong Style Yoemon on a PPA contract. MAW are another promotion looking to rebuild following last months SWF talent raids on the indys. Being brought in to fill the roster gaps are Java, Lead Belly, Cowboy Buck Winchester, Bradley Blaze and Thimbley Langton. Bulldozer Brandon Smith will take part in PGHW's up-coming summer tour. PSW were also in the process of rebuilding their roster this month adding Ernie Turner, Filth Sylvain (Spike), Jake Idol, Fearless Blue and somewhat ironically former SWF talents Greg Rayne and Jim 'Buy my merchandise' Force to their roster. RIPW add California Love Machine, Philip LaGrenier, Jesse Christian and Michael 'The Midnight Prowler' Ferdinand on PPA contracts. SWF continue to add to their roster with the additions of Donnie J and couple of frankly shocking additons in much maligned PSW mainstay Tank Bradley and former TCW Tag division stalwart Jeff 'Grunt' Grussmont. Mr America is called up to the big leagues from his stint in development with RIPW. USPW add Justin Sensitive and women's wrestler Suzanne Brazzle. Big Cat Brandon and Arthur Dexter Bradley will be part of the next WLW tour. James Prudence signs on for XWA. [B]Worker Extensions[/B] 21CW extend the contracts of Jonathan Faust, Pitbull Brown, Stevie Stoat and road agent Colin 'The Steamroller' Chalke. Raku Makuda plus refereees Akizakzu Miyagi and Yasayuki Terakado all sign PPA contract extension with 5SSW. AAA keep hold of Jana Marie Bowen, Devils Daughter, Katherine Goodlooks, Nadia Snow, Suzue Katayama, Jen Neptune, manager Sara Marie York and Whistler. Eiji Hamacho, Miyamae, Yoshii Shiomi and commentator Kazutoshi Imoo sign new written contracts with BHOTWG, whilst Eisaku Hoshino continues to compete on a PPA basis. BSC extend the contracts of Raven Nightfall, Michelle Brendon, commentator Sara Silver and manager Sienna DeVille. CGC extend the contracts of Reggie Bishop, Kamikaze Christian Vars, Stan 'The Man' Manna, referee Francis Long and manager/head booker Phil Vibert. CWWF extend the contract of announcer Marty Papin. CZCW extend the contracts of color commentator Alex Braun plus valets Rita Charles and Jakki. EWA extend the contracts of White Knight and announcer Mark Stanford GCG secure referee Shunko Nakada to new written contract and Burning Takash!ta continues with his PPA contract. Hinote Dojo extend the PPA deals of Akima Brave, Taheji Konoe, Matsudaira Morioka and announcer Hirokichi Hatakeda. INSPIRE extend the contracts of Mike Watson and annnouncer Monzaemon Ouchi. MAW extend the contracts of Avalanche, Scythe, Grease Hogg, Xavier Reckless, Shady K, referee Brett Graveson and announcer Marv Earnest. MHW extend the contract of El Heroe Mexicano and Rebelde Loco. MOSC extend the contracts of Jonathan Faust, Kevin Jones and referee Scott Gregory. MPWF extent the contracts of Angel De Mexico, El Hijo Espada Roja, Kid Azucar, La Criatura De La Navidad, Payaso Jr, Ultra Spark Jr and referee Sebastian Cabrera. Lord James King and Biff the Bruiser earn new written contracts with NOTBPW NYCW extend the contracts of Bradford Peverall, Erik Strong, Mercutio Sleep and Nelson Callum. OLLIE extend the contracts of Phoenix III and El Critico. PGHW secure Shuji Inukai and Chojiro Kitoaji to new written contracts. PSW extend the contracts of color commentator The Amazing Winkie, manager Carl Batch and recently retired 'star' The Wolverine. RIPW extend the PPA deals of Brendon Idol, Assasin #2 (Ernie Turner), referee David Poker and manager Brains McGhee. ROF extend the contract of Wade Orson. SAISHO extend the PPA deals of Kenichi Komigata and Josh Jones. SOTBPW extend the contract of Amazing Fire Fly, El Demonio, Reaper Cicero, valet Jennifer Heat and referee Guillermo 'Fast' Navarro. SWF secure Jack Giedroyc, head booker The Masked Mauler, valets Blonde Bombshell and BJ O'Neill, backstage interviewer Ana Garcia, road agent Rico Santana and referee Ric Young to new exclusive written contracts TCW extend the written contracts of referee Eugene Williams and commentator Kyle Rhodes. UEW extend the contract of Rahabad Lawal. USPW extend the contracts of Puerto Rican Power, Nicky Champion, manager Captain USA and 'legend' Sheik Mustafa. The Great Hisato and road agent Larry Wood sign new written contracts with WLW plus as expected Antonio Maxi Marquez, Mr Lucha II, Extraordinario Jr and Nathaniel Ca$ino confirm their participation in yet another tour. XWA extend the contracts of D.C Rayne, Grease Hogg, The Insane Heat, Knuckles, Rudy Velasquez, Marshall Dillon, Slim V and Rob Reynolds. XWA extend the contracts of a dozen workers included amongst those are Joey Poison, Bradford Peverall and Damian Carvill. [B]Worker Releases/Departures[/B] 21CW decide against renewing the contracts of Igor Ivanoff and Chuck Frisby Suzanne Brazzle and Tracy Brendon both depart from AAA after failing to agree new contracts. Donnie J departs from CZCW after being the latest roster member to head off to SWF, whilst Philip LaGrenier also decides to finish up with the California based promotion. GCG do not offer a new contract to long-time roster member Julian Watson. Hirokumi Saito finishes up with Hinote Dojo. Bulldozer Brandon Smith leaves MAW yet again, due to the fact that he is decided to go on tour with PGHW. PSW are hit with the departures of Tank Bradley (though most fans will feel that's a good thing), James Prudence and the retiring (Idaho) Punisher. RIPW decide against renewing the contract of Ash Campbell. Jack Giedroyc finishes with both SOTBPW and USPW following his decision to sign an exclusive written contract extension with SWF. Womens wrestler Stephanie Wade also decides to depart from USPW. Burning Takash!ta finishes up with WLW for now, whilst long-standing managerial prescence Mr Miwa is something of a surprise departure. [B]Injuries[/B] Tana the Mighty (perhaps better known to some as Giant Tana) suffered a herniated spinal disc that will keep him out of the ring for a whole year. Whilst Junior Division stalwart Black Cobra (Duane Stone) suffered a minor concussion and will be on the shelf for the next month. Kate Lilly suffered a major concussion in a match against Rebecca Petty working for CWWF and will be out of action for a whole year. [B]Worker Retirements[/B] Barry 'Runaway Train' Bowen has called time on his in-ring career at the Age of 48. Though much maligned by many wrestling fans for his lack of wrestling ability, Bowen managed to carve out a succesful career for himself as a monster heel. Beginning his career in 1985, Bowen drifted around various promotions in the dying days of the old territory system, until he headed north in 1990 to join up with CGC. There he got the first solid push of his career, where he was pushed as a unstoppable juggernaut, some may be surprised looking back that he was initially pushed as a face but 18 months later he was turned heel and that helped him push on to claiming a main event spot, culminating in two World Title reigns between 1993 and 1994. Bowen remained with CGC until 1997 where he was constant threat but he was unable to win back the World Title and by the end his time in CGC he had become disgruntled by the fact that he was beginning to get de-pushed. The next two years were a frustrating two years spent with NYCW, with much of his first year lost to a recurring arm injury. His second year in NYCW saw him pick up momentum and he looked set to become the Empire Champion that was until SWF saw his 'potential' (despite the fact that he was already well into his thirties and had already had a main event run with CGC_ and repackaged him as Runaway Train. 'Train's' first impact came in 2000 when he temporily retired the legendary Christian Faith with a powerbomb off the soundtage, signalling his arrival as perhaps the premier monster heel in SWF. However he was unable to capture his first World Title until 2005, another reign followed the next year but when that reign as ended by Jack Bruce the ageing Train was expected to gradually be phazed out, especially as Vengeance had appeared to be taking over as the premier monster heel. That did appear to be the case but last year he became the World Champion for a third time, five years after his last reign. Some feel this was partly a one-last run reign for Bowen who was always seen as a personal favourite of owner Richard Eisen (something that further adds to his criticism from the 'smarks' ) but also the fact that the SWF over the past few years have not been the dominant force they once was and that Bowen was only a handful of true 'stars' left on a SWF roster suffering from the fact that a number of big names had departed for rivals TCW. Veteran brawler Mark 'The Idaho Punisher' Williams also called time on his in-ring career at the Age of 46. A journeman man for much of his career, he first found success in the late ninties, where alongside Rick Sanders as The Dalllas Wrecking Crew he twice captured the SCCW Tag Team Titles. After SCCW he drifted around the indies before he was picked up by DaVE in 2007 but that was during their dying days and he only appeared on a few shows. When they folded he was one of a number of former DaVE talents who signed on with Mitch Naess' PSW. Dropping the Idaho from his ring-name he formed a succesful alliance with fellow tough as nails veteran 'The Wolverine' with the pair having an almost endless Tag Team Title reign that lastest for nearly five years, at the same time he had a 15 month long reign during 2008/2009 as the National Champion. On paper the Tag reign looked to be one of domination but truth be told was booked poorly as they hardly defended the belts and many felt it damaged the reputation of PSW and The Punisher. Meanwhile Irish wrestling fans will be reeling from the news that Gerry 'The Dublin Destroyer' has decided to hang up the boots at the Age of 37. Kilbane was a fixure on the British and Irish 'exhibition' show circuit. In 2005 he had his first chance with a 'name' promotion when signed on with MOSC but he failed to climb out of the lower card and was released in 2007 for cost cutting reasons. [B]Media News[/B] SWF struck a deal with Pay- Per-View Services to show their PPV Supercards in Canada. 5SSW were struck a blow when their In-Action weekly highlights show ended its run. The all womens promotion will be hoping to get a new show when negotiations for TV shows begin once again in August. [B]Hall of Immortals Induction[/B] Former WEXVV owner and three time WLW Universal champion Ryu Kajahara became the latest wrestler to be inducted in to the Hall of Immortals. [B]Title Changes[/B] Devils Daughter brought to an end Stephanie Wades 18 month long reign as the Top Contender in AAA. Miyamae regained the Burning World Championship from Samoan Machine to begin his fourth reign as the champion. Elemental III confirmed his position as the man to beat in BHOTWG's Junior Divison when he captured the Burning Junior Championship for a fifth time and triumphed once again in the Best of the Super Juniors tournament (the third time on the trot he has won the trophy), at this rate Elemental III could yet out-strip the accomplishments of his predecesors. Elemental III defeated Kansuke Konda, Super Joshuya and Black Cobra on his way to retaining the trophy. Cobra meanwhille defeated Red Panther and surprise semi finalist Ninja Shunji to reach the finals. The other first round participants were Yoshii Shiomi and Harumi Okazawaya. Meanwhile in a curious move BHOTWG 'retired' the Openweight Championship with Ninja Shunji as the last champion. They then introduced a replacement belt called the BHOTWG Television Title, with Harumi Okazawaya defeating Yoshii Shiomi to become the new champion. It looks like the new belt will again be fought over by the lower rank members of the roster but without the youngsters only age restrictions of the Openweight strap. Ultimate Phoenix defeated Mick Muscles for the vacant Coastal Zone Championship, to begin his third reign as champion. Meanwhile Quentin Queen teamed with Joey Poison to defeat Philip LaGrenier and California Love Machine as the vacant Coastal Zone Tag straps finally found there way onto new champions after they were vacant for 7 months. Takayuki 2000 and Masataro Kataoka teamed up to capture the GCG World Tag Team Titles. Tasuku Iesada regained the INSPIRE King of Fighters title from Bulldozer Brandon Smith, to begin his fourth reign as champion. Magnifico's latest reign as the Campeon de Herencia de Mundo in MPWF only lasted a month, as Genio Verde captured the title for the first time and Hysteria captured the Campeon de Lucha title for the first time. JD Morgan defeated Avalanche for the vacant Mid Atlantic Championship. Snow Fox (aka Fox Mask) became a double champion in NYCW when he defeated Greg Rayne for the Tri-State Regional Title. Etsuko Ariyoshi captured the NOTBPW Womens Championship for a second time. Hurucan Sandoval Jr ended the latest Campeon de Menor reign of Pirata Malvado in SOTBPW to win the belt for a third time. The Machines (John Anderson & Brent Hill) are back on top of the Tag Division in TCW, after capturing the titles for a third time and Benny Benson begun his first reign as All Action Champion.

[quote=Tigerkinney;685227] [B]Hall of Immortals Induction[/B] Former WEXVV owner and three time WLW Universal champion Ryu Kajahara became the latest wrestler to be inducted in to the Hall of Immortals.[/quote] I'm in tears.. :p :o Now that is justice. So deserved, so deserved..

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;685227] RIPW put on the weakest show of any of the U.S Indies this month with their Painkiller (D+). The main event saw Avalanche retain the RIPW Championship against Jim Force (C-) with the rather bizarre stipulation that the loser could not have their merchandise sold by RIPW for a whole year. [/QUOTE] No more Force merchandise? NOOOOOOOOOO! :mad:

[CENTER][B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [U][I][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I][/U][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW will present one of their 'En Viaje' shows at the Rainbow Bar & Grill in Kissimee Florida on Tuesday 9th July. The Main event will see Boriken Love Machine Jr make his in-ring debut when he teams up alongside fellow patriotic Puerto Rican, the Undisputed Champion Puerto Rican Power as they go up against the former Tag Team champions Mainstream Hernandez and Soul Krusher. Also the show will feature a People's Championship match as Speed Machine once again defends the belt against a member of the Lucha Equity Alliance, last time Speed saw off the challenge of El Mitico Jr now he faces Mitico's regular tag partner Capitao Brasil Jr. Also expected to appear at the show are Tag Team champions Ultimate Phoenix & Phoenix Negra, Dean Daniels, Nicky R!ot, Angel De Mexico and more !

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]FCW En Viaje[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE=1]Tuesday 9th July 2013[/SIZE] Rainbow Bar & Grill, Kissimee, Florida Attendance: 255 [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [B]Match: Malilli Umaga vs Patrick Cudelli[/B] Simple squash for Umaga who was looking to bounce back from his defeat to Amazing Fire Fly. Umaga put the cap wearing jobber away just short of five minutes with the Samoan Suplex. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Malili Umaga defeated Patrick Cudelli in 4:45 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=red][B]Rating: D[/B] [/COLOR] [B][U]Main Show[/U][/B] [B]Match #1: Ultimate Phoenix, Phoenix Negra & Amo Del Gato vs [/B][B]Masked Cougar, Fox Mask & Joseph[/B] A solid Six opening contest....Amo Del Gato played 'Spencer Marks' for much of the match and he managed to garner up plenty of sympathy heat as the Mainstream Nation trio beat-down on him for much of the match. Things broke down after Del Gato got the hot-tag with The Brothers Phoenix and Animal Magic taking their fight into the crowd. That left the two lower-card workers battling it out in the ring. Del Gato managed to block the Misery Be-Shared and then stun Joseph with the Ninth Life (Corkscrew Neckbreaker) to pick up what for him has been a all too rare victory in FCW. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Amo Del Gato and The Brothers Phoenix defeated Masked Cougar, Fox Mask and Joseph in 12.11 when Amo Del Gato defeated Joseph by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [I]We then join the leader of the Mainstream Nation, Mainstream Hernandez backstage who has Soul Krusher standing along side him. Hernandez that though the result of the last match was disappointing the Nation will as always bounce back from such set backs. Hernandez then said that Power must surely fear the revolution that is coming and that he is a desperate man to call for help from the 'past'. He says that Boriken Love Machine shall not be resurrected at their expense and that by the end of the night the Mainstream Nation's message will be sent loud and clear.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [B]Match #2: Dean Daniels vs Quentin Queen[/B] Pretty much just an extended squash match, that could have been over in half the time, had it not been for Queen's plucky attitude (some might say foolish) and the fact that Daniels has started to develop a bit of a sadistic streak where he wishes to punish his opponent before putting them away. Eventually Daniels had enough of Queen's resillience and placed the teenager in the butterfly lock to deliver the Relentless barrage of trapped knee strikes. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dean Daniels defeated Quentin Queen in 10:53 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [I]Dean Daniels was then joined in the ring by Nicky R!ot. Basically they put over their new faction The Affliction Trinity, saying that they were going to 'dominate' FCW and that unlike other factions in FCW past, present and future that they have no weak links. They also expained that BBS will be out in Japan for the next two months and have said that he will no doubt come back a more dangerous fighter...so the rest of FCW better watch out when the Bulldozer returns ![/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [B]Match #3: Charles Rainier vs Nicky R!ot[/B] Given the history between myself and R!ot this match started out with at a frenetic pace with our brawling soon spilling to the outside when I drop-kicked R!ot out of the ring and then wiped him out with a flying cross-body. R!ot turned things round though with a clothesline that sent me over the guard-rail before delivering a vertical suplex on a pile of chairs. R!ot almost got the count-out win with that but I just about managed to beat Michael Bull's twenty count. R!ot continued to dominate back in the ring but I kept kicking out of what he threw at me, and that started to get to the Affliction Trinity member who began to jaw with Bull. That allowed for me to get my wind back and then stun R!ot with a standing missile drop-kick...I then immediately followed up with the Rain-Drop (Dropsault) but R!ot was able to kick out of that. I then tried to get R!ot up for the C.R Driver but he was able to block and took me over with a back-body drop. R!ot then lined up for the Sub Pop Bop but I had that scouted and stunned the Affliction Trinity man with an Enziguri. R!ot once again slumped to the mat and I decided to head up but as I was about to go for the moonsault Dean Daniels came up on the apron which distracted me long enough for R!ot to move out of the way as I launched myself off the top, then as I staggered back to my feet R!ot was there to plant me into the match with the 'Charles Peterson' (Exploder Suplex) to pick up the win and ensure that Affliciton Trinity went 2-0 on the show. Very good match that actually ended up stealing the show. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Nicky R!ot defeated Charles Rainier in 12:23 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C [/COLOR][/B] [B]Match #4: Angel De Mexico vs Jared Johnson[/B] This was a back and forth technical contest that had a hard time following the R!ot-Ranier match but both workers put in a good effort. What was noticeable about the match is that Double J was a little less heelish here ...he still looked to work over body-parts (most notably) the neck to set up for the Carolina Cross-Face but there wasn't any cheap shots here and Johnson seemed respectful towards his more experienced opponent. The basic story of the match was Johnson trying to keep Angel grounded to set up for the Carolina Cross-Face, something he almost got locked on, on several occasions but was never quite able to synch in, in the end it was the patriotic Mexican who was able to pick up the victory when he suddenly stunned Johnson with the Acapulco Twist. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Angel De Mexico defeated Jared Johnson in 11:42 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]Match #5: 'HockPrime' (Matt Hocking & Primus) vs Dance2Win (Bradford Peverall & Mr Electricity)[/COLOR][/B] Surprisingly entertaining Tag Team contest that played up on the growing tension between Mr Electricity and Bradford Peverall. Electricity was in the mood for dancing, Peverall wasn't and they argued at the start of the match over this. 'HockPrime' being fair minded babyfaces did not take advantage of this at the beginning by jumping the two from behind. That looked to be a decision that may have backfired on 'HockPrime' as once the match got going D2W surprisingly got it together, getting a close two count off a leg-sweep/Uppercut combo. But Peverall began to get in his partners face after that, arguing that Electricity's cover was 'weak' because he didn't hook the leg. Hocking duly took advantage of that drop-kicking the pair and then scrambling across to get the tag into Primus. From then on the 'HockPrime' dominated the match against the out of sorts Dance2Win with Primus picking up the win, when he sent Peverall flying with the Rrrruuuusssshhh!!!. [B][COLOR=red]Result: 'HockPrime' defeated Dance 2 Win in 9:19 when Primus defeated Bradford Peverell by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [B]Match #6: People's Championship: Speed Machine vs Capitao Brasil Jr[/B] A decent contest but it suffered a little from the fact that the crowd just didn't buy into Capitao being able to beat Speed for the title, even when he had control of the match. Given the fact that neither Fire Fly nor Mitico could wrestle the People's title away from Speed, and they are generally perceived to be higher ranked members of the LEA, they probably had a point. Speed of course tried to keep the match on the mat, but Capitao is not slouch when it comes ot technical wrestling and he was able to counter into roll-ups on several occasions, something that began to take Speed out of his rhythm. Capitao then perhaps came closest to winning when he was able to avoid the Speed Strike, take down Speed with a double leg take-down and then apply his own submission 'A Prayer For Mercy' (invered figure four). Speed however was able to survive the hold and when Capitao decide to take to the skies for the Fall From Rio (Swanton Bomb) he was able to get the knees up, that then lead to Speed spiking Capitao into the mat with the Speed Snap before sealing victory with his trademark cross armbreaker the Speedbreaker 2000. [COLOR=red][B]Result: Speed Machine defeated Capitão Brasil Jr in 11:43 by submission.[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B][COLOR=purple]Speed Machine retains the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Rating: D+[/B][/COLOR] [I]Puerto Rican Power and Boriken Love Machine cut a promo prior to their main event showdown with the Mainstream Nation. Boriken said that he was here to spread love, the love of the people and his love would counter-act that message of hate and despair being sent by the Mainstream Nation. Power then finished off with his usual I have the Power schtik.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [B]Match #7: Puerto Rican Power & Boriken Love Machine Jr vs [/B][B]Mainstream Hernandez & Soul Krusher[/B] Mainstream Nation tried to jump the patriotic babyfaces before the match, but Power and Boriken were ready for that and they dominated the early going. Animal Magic then came down to cause a distraction but the Tag Team champion Brothers Phoenix came out to neutralize their threat and brawl into the crowd. However all that commotion was enough to distract Michael Bull and Hernandez duly took full advantage by nailing Power from behind with a chairshot. To Hernandez frustation though Power managed to kick out and then get the tag into Boriken Love Machine. Love Machine then set up for the Love Package (small package driver) on Hernandez but the Mainstream Nation leader was able to block and then sneaked in a low blow to turn the match fully in Mainstream Nation's favour. Power argued with Michael Bull over that, but that only seemed to make the situation worse for Boriken. Boriken then played 'Spencer Marks' but when the former Tag champs went for the Death to the Mainstream, Boriken had clearly done his home-work slipping off Krusher's shoulders and then nailing the big man with a standing drop-kick. That bought Boriken enough time to get the hot tag into Power, who inevitably cleaned house. Power then looked to have won the match with the San Juan Rush on Hernandez after the four moves of doom but Krusher was able to make the save. Krushe levelled Power with a clothesline and then tried to squeeze the life out of Power with the Life-Taker (Bear Hug) but Power managed to hang on in there and backed up to his corner where Boriken was able to tag back in. But Krusher dominated Boriken and looked set to finish the masked man off with the Dead Man Walking but Boriken was able to avoid that and then suddenly stunned Krusher with the LOVE GUN ! (Double Knee facebreaker)....Krusher slumped to the mat in an instant and Boriken was able to make the decisive cover to pick up a victory on his in ring debut. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Puerto Rican Power and Boriken Love Machine Jr defeated Mainstream Nation in 14:10 when Boriken Love Machine Jr defeated Soul Krusher by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Power and Boriken are celebrating their hard fought victory when all of a sudeen they are interrupted by........[/I] [I][IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JimForce.jpg[/IMG] [/I] [B]Jim Force !!![/B] [I]Force told people to BUY HIS MERCHANDISE !! (which got a mixed reaction from the crowd...you either love or hate him). Force then said that he was ready to expand into new markets most notably Puerto Rico and that meant taking over the competition....he said that no one wants to buy Puerto Rican Power bobbleheads and that all they wanted was Force Merchandise.....(the crowds reaction was noticeably) getting more negative at this stage, whilst Power was just looking bemused by the ramblings of the face painted mad man.[/I] [I]Alex Braun then made an appearance and asked if Force was asking for an Undisputed Title shot. Force not giving a straight answer,said that he was here to take out the competition and that soon Puerto Rico would become awash with Force followers. Power reacted by saying that he was free at Camino De Reyes as he wouldn't be in the RDR tournament this year, and that all Force needed to do was ask like an normal sane person and that he could have his title shot along as he never step foot in an FCW ring again and tried to push his merchandise if he lost the match. Force agreed to Power's term, telling the champion that his Power was no match for the FOOORRRCCCE !!!!![/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [I]A very solid show for a B-Market , plus at the end of the show the match everyone has surely been waiting to happen, Puerto Rican Power-Jim Force was sent up for the Camino De Reyes event.[/I]

Archived