Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote=markish;789834]Well done on DOTM TK! I can't remember the last time you won it, and I'd be hard-pressed to think of a month you wouldn't have deserved it. Great way to say goodbye to the diary. And on that point, how psyched am I that Double D has won the belts? Totally didn't see that coming! Not long left and the twists are coming thick and fast...[/quote] Kind of feels like people are giving this diary a send off already with me winning DOTM and with Daniels title win - there are still two more huge events to go :) I thought you would be stoked about the Daniels win, made me smile when you started going on about wanting Daniels to get his reward for being the 'unsung' hero of FCW and I knew what was coming. [quote=FlameSnoopy;789912]When the diary ends, you will tell who Phoenix Negra is..? Hopefully. Really interested to hear who he is, because I haven't followed full time so can't really know who he is (unless it has been told, if so, I have missed it) [/quote] No it has not been revealed in the diary yet, there are a few who have PM'd me and have managed to work out who it is, but it's not many amongst you. At the end of the diary the worker behind the mask will have his identity revealed. [quote=Marcel Fromage;790626] Great last show - I know there'd be a twist or two as you never make it that obvious! [/quote] Well there might be a couple more before the diary is out...that's not to say there will be though. ;) [quote= foolinc; 790634] I think I'm still in shock that the guy that debuted as a knock off of Sammy The Shark is now the champion of FCW. Didn't expect that at all. Nice job TK! [/quote] Yeah who would have thought back then, that Dino Bravo sleazebag gambling man 'from Las Vegas' would eventually go on to become the champion. Things probably would have turned out very differently though had Kirk Jameson (who I was originally grooming into the sort of role Daniels has now) didn't leave us for what looked to be no real reason at all.

You didn't go quite as far as my old NYCW diary, but you still have had a hell of a run with this oneRecently re-reading my NYCW one, it brought back to me how much really changes over the course of a game this long and how people in the game oftentimes end up in far different situations and positions than you would really expect. To me, Dean has always been someone primarily focused on wrestling in Japan and almost never coming back to the states to work consistently, much less being able to headline a strong regional company , but you have built him into a very credible main eventer and player in your diary. As always you churn out top notch stuff and congrats on your much deserved win of diary of the month. After your hiatus, I look forward to seeing your inevitable 2010 diary and what promotion you choose to do it with.

[CENTER][B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] Dean Daniels will be heading into the Rey De Reyes on Monday 25th August at the Ricardo Montenez Ballroom in San Juan; not looking to earn a title shot but to prove himself as the dominant force in FCW by winning the Rey De Reyes, after he shocked fans by ending Apathy's reign with the Undisputed Championship at Camino De Reyes Night Two earlier in the month. Daniels singles round opponent will be the confident, many would say arrogant youngster Xavi Ferrrera. The Batch Enterprises Inc. man caused one of the upsets of the qualifying round by defeating fan favourite Boriken Love Machine Jr. but the new Undisputed Champion should be a much sterner test for the twenty year old. Of course one man who will be hoping to re assert himself amongst FCW's elite is last years winner of the Rey De Reyes Mainstream Hernandez. The Mainstream Nation leader will be hoping that a succesful retention of the trophy he won last year will lead to him finally getting his hands on the twin belts, after the recently dethroned champion Apathy failed to 'follow the script' standing in Hernandez way for a place in the finals will be last year's runner up the ultra fast high flyer Amazing Fire Fly, who recently reformed his alliance with the Sons of Lucha Libre. The match up many people will be looking forward to in the Singles round is the one between former two time Undisputed Champion Ultimate Phoenix and former People's champion Speed Machine. The Batch Enterprises man has shown that he can 'hang' with the elite but has thus far not been able to show that he can consistently get the better of established main eventers such as Ultimate Phoenix who will be hoping to win the trophy for a second time and to put himself back in contention for the Twin Belts. Ultimate Phoenix 'Brother' Phoenix Negra has made the finals of the Rey De Reyes each time he has entered the event but has thus far been unable to get his hands on the trophy, hoping to upset Negra will be El Mitico Jr, one half of the current Tag Team Champions the Sons of Lucha Libre. Mitico will be coming into the match with Negra, brimming with confidence after he defeated the People's Champion Angel De Mexico, in a match that finally saw Mitico make a choice as to where his relationship stood with Angel De Mexico, seeing him side with Amazing Fire Fly and Angel being ousted from his position as leader of the Lucha Equitry Alliance. Last but not least of the Rey De Reyes singles round match up's will be Team FREEDOM's Jared Johnson taking on Batch Enterprises Inc's. Nicky R!ot. Fate has brought these two rivals, who at one time were allies together again. Double J finally managed to get the better of R!ot a few months back and will be hoping to prove his victory then was little more than a fluke. Perhaps we will see just how much Apathy has turned his back on the Mainstream Nation when the former Undisputed Champion takes on the stable's monsterous enforcer Atlas. The fallout between Apathy and the stable he has once part of, seems to be irrepairable but there are many who can't help wondering if the problems between Apathy and the Mainstream Nation is all part of some 'genius' game plan and one such weary person is the FCW Commissioner Sara Silver, who's very goal is to bring down the Mainstream Nation and the fact they appear to be beginning to implode on themselves seems too good be true. The recently ousted leader of the Lucha Equity Alliance will put the People's Championship on the line in a 4 Corner Survival match, against his now former ally Capitao Brasil Jr, Team FREEDOM's Charles Rainier and Quentin Quee It has been decided by FCW Management that 'Destination Greatness' Hollywood Brett Starr and Brendan Idol will get the next shot at the FCW Tag Team Titles following their win over Primal Shock and they will be hoping to tune up for their title shot with their victory. However they will not know who their opponents are until the show itself ! Will Primal Shock come out answer the challenge in a bid to avenge their loss or will it be someone else ? The pre-show match for those who get to the 'Monty' early will see the Mainstream Nation trio of Joseph and Animal Magic take on Los Beetoolz and Bill E Stone. Here is a full run down of the card for FCW Rey De Reyes 2014 [CENTER][B][U]FCW Rey De Reyes 2014[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Monday 25th August 2013[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at [SIZE=2]Ricardo Montenez Ballroom, San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=olive][SIZE=2][B]Rey De Reyes Tournament:[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=#808000]Undisputed Champion-[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#808000]Dean Daniels[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808000]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#808000]'Representing Batch Enterprises Inc.'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#808000]Xavi Ferrera[/COLOR][/CENTER] [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=#808000]'Representing the Mainstream Nation'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#808000]Defending Rey De Reyes Champion-[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#808000]Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808000]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#808000]'Representing the Lucha Equity Alliance'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#808000]Amazing Fire Fly[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=#808000]'Representing Batch Enterprises Inc'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#808000]'Speed Machine' Marc Speed[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808000]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#808000]'Representing Guerreros' Del Amor'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#808000]Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=#808000]'Representing the Sons of Lucha Libre & Lucha Equity Alliance'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#808000]Tag Team Champion-[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#808000]El Mitico Jr[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808000]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#808000]'Representing Guerreros' Del Amor'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#808000]Phoenix Negra[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=#808000]'Representing Team FREEDOM'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#808000]Jared Johnson [/COLOR] [COLOR=#808000]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808000]'Representing Batch Enterprises Inc.' [/COLOR] [COLOR=#808000]Nicky R!ot [/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][I][COLOR=#808000]The winners then meet in the[SIZE=2] Elimination Finals [/SIZE][/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=olive][SIZE=2]to crown the Rey De Reyes Champion[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=#808000]_____________________________________[/COLOR][/I][/CENTER] [CENTER]Apathy vs [SIZE=1]'Representing the Mainstream Nation'[/SIZE] Atlas[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]People's Championship[/B]: Angel De Mexico vs [SIZE=1]'Representing the Sons of Lucha Libre & Lucha Equity Alliance'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Tag Team Champion-[/SIZE] Capitao Brasil Jr vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Team FREEDOM'[/SIZE] Charles Rainier vs Quentin Queen[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Open Challenge Match:[/B] Destination Greatness (Hollywood Brett Starr & Brendan Idol) vs Opponents to be Announced [/CENTER] [CENTER][B][FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Match:[/FONT][/B] [FONT=Courier New]Joseph & Animal Magic vs Bill E Stone & Los Beetoolz[/FONT] _____________________________________________________[/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Predictions Form:[/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#800080][B][U]Rey De Reyes 2014[/U][/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#800080][B]Rey De Reyes:[/B] Dean Daniels vs Xavi Ferrera[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#800080][B]Rey De Reyes:[/B] Mainstream Hernandez vs Amazing Fire Fly[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#800080][B]Rey De Reyes:[/B] Speed Machine vs Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#800080][B]Rey De Reyes:[/B] El Mitico Jr vs Phoenix Negra [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#800080][B]Rey De Reyes:[/B] Jared Johnson vs Nicky R!ot[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#800080][B]Rey De Reyes Finals:[/B] ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ???[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#800080]Apathy vs Atlas [/COLOR][/LEFT] [COLOR=#800080][B]4CS for People's Championship :[/B] Angel De Mexico vs Capitao Brasil Jr vs Charles Rainier vs Quentin Queen.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#800080][B]Open Challenge:[/B] Destination Greatness vs ??? & ???[/COLOR] [COLOR=#800080]Joseph & Animal Magic vs Bill E Stone & Los Beetoolz[/COLOR] [/quote]

Rey De Reyes: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Xavi Ferrera Rey De Reyes: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Amazing Fire Fly Rey De Reyes: Speed Machine vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Rey De Reyes: El Mitico Jr vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] Rey De Reyes: Jared Johnson vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] Rey De Reyes Finals Winner: [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] [B]Apathy[/B] vs Atlas 4CS for People's Championship : [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Capitao Brasil Jr vs Charles Rainier vs Quentin Queen. Open Challenge: [B]Destination Greatness[/B] vs ??? & ??? [B]Joseph & Animal Magic[/B] vs Bill E Stone & Los Beetoolz

Rey De Reyes: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Xavi Ferrera Rey De Reyes: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Amazing Fire Fly Rey De Reyes: Speed Machine vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Rey De Reyes: El Mitico Jr vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] Rey De Reyes: Jared Johnson vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] Rey De Reyes Finals: Daniels vs Hernandez vs Phoenix vs [B]Negra[/B] vs R!ot [B]Apathy[/B] vs Atlas 4CS for People's Championship : Angel De Mexico vs Capitao Brasil Jr vs [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Quentin Queen. Open Challenge: [B]Destination Greatness[/B] vs ??? & ??? [B] Joseph & Animal Magic[/B] vs Bill E Stone & Los Beetoolz

[B][U]Rey De Reyes 2014[/U][/B] [I]- Grrrr I had this all typed up with good (in Beeker's warped theories) reasoning, but something hiccuped somewhere and it all disappeared. I'll quickly redo.[/I] Rey De Reyes: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Xavi Ferrera [I]- I don't like Daniels in the Rey de Reyes, but Xavi is not the rookie to stop him.[/I] Rey De Reyes: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Amazing Fire Fly [I]- AFF hits his high spots, misses a higher spot and goes to sleep courtesy of the Love Me Now, Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease![/I] Rey De Reyes: Speed Machine vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [I]- Tough call, but UP deserves to be in the RdR final moreso than the Speed Freak.[/I] Rey De Reyes: El Mitico Jr vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] [I]- Why stop a good run?[/I] Rey De Reyes: Jared Johnson vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [I]- Ugh. I'll be at the Rice and Beans Stands. Carl Batch for the win. The fans for the loss.[/I] Rey De Reyes Finals: ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? Winner: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] [I]- Best storyline potential.[/I] Apathy vs Atlas [I]- Double DQ draw; keep Apathy's momentum and Atlas looking dangerous.[/I] 4CS for People's Championship : [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Capitao Brasil Jr vs Charles Rainier vs Quentin Queen. [I]- No reason to take the belt off AdM.[/I] Open Challenge: [B]Destination Greatness[/B] vs ??? & ??? [I]- Normally I never vote against ??? (especially x 2) but Idol Starr need to look powerful. I am afeared this might be PRP and BLM forcing themselves on the show though.[/I] [B]Joseph & Animal Magic[/B] vs Bill E Stone & Los Beetoolz [I]- Meh, Joseph carries the other 5 to something watchable, should be Johnson jobbing with Los Beetoolz to Animal Magic and someone, anyone else.[/I]

Rey De Reyes: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Xavi Ferrera Rey De Reyes: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Amazing Fire Fly Rey De Reyes: Speed Machine vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Rey De Reyes: El Mitico Jr vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] Rey De Reyes: [B]Jared Johnson[/B] vs Nicky R!ot Rey De Reyes Finals: [B]???[/B] vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? [I]There got to be a underdog here. I'm going with Jared. I'd be for better storyline for R!ot/Daniels and Brothers misunderstanding and Mainstream to be going at it.. but I need an underdog to root for in the end. But my pick for winner of the match is [B]Dean Daniels[/B].[/I] [B]Apathy [/B]vs Atlas [I]I can see Apathy winning by DQ since Atlas might not be as high up the card.[/I] 4CS for People's Championship : Angel De Mexico vs Capitao Brasil Jr vs [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Quentin Queen. [I]Rainier with second reign. Brasil costs ADM his title with Rainier getting victory over Double Q.[/I] Open Challenge: Destination Greatness vs [B]??? & ???[/B] [I]SAN JUAN RUSH!!! That's how I see it atleast.[/I] [B]Joseph & Animal Magic[/B] vs Bill E Stone & Los Beetoolz [I]Usually I vote against Joe, but Animal Magic will cover his ass.[/I]

Rey De Reyes 2014 Rey De Reyes: [B]Dean Daniels [/B]vs Xavi Ferrera Rey De Reyes:[B] Mainstream Hernandez [/B]vs Amazing Fire Fly Rey De Reyes: Speed Machine vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Rey De Reyes: El Mitico Jr vs [B]Phoenix Negra [/B] Rey De Reyes: Jared Johnson vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [I]I think the first 3 of those are locked in stone results. There's a possibility that Mitico will carry on his win from last month and upset Negra, given his current status. But I imagine Angel will interfere to cost Mitico. And Johnson has beaten R!ot before. But I'll go with the safe options, knowing you'll probably have something up your sleeve that I haven't considered![/I] Rey De Reyes Finals: [B]???[/B] vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? [I]Yeah, I'm going with ???. I feel it's a safe choice in this one! Honestly? I think Mainstream will do it.[/I] [B]Apathy[/B] vs Atlas [I]Atlas will look strong but Apathy will exert his superiority somehow[/I] 4CS for People's Championship : [B]Angel De Mexico [/B]vs Capitao Brasil Jr vs Charles Rainier vs Quentin Queen. [I]Rainier or Angel, Rainier or Angel ... hmm, tough to decide. I'll go with Angel as two losses in successive months may make him look a little weak. He retains here and maybe brings in another Mexican to form an alliance with and take out Capitao in the match.[/I] Open Challenge: Destination Greatness vs [B]??? & ???[/B] [I]Like others, I imagine this may be PRP and BLM here to show the young whipper-snappers a thing or two about how things are done in Puerto Rico.[/I] [B]Joseph & Animal Magic[/B] vs Bill E Stone & Los Beetoolz [I]No doubt that Magic will be on the winning side here.[/I]

Rey De Reyes: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Xavi Ferrera Rey De Reyes: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Amazing Fire Fly Rey De Reyes: Speed Machine vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Rey De Reyes: El Mitico Jr vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] Rey De Reyes: Jared Johnson vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] Rey De Reyes Finals: Daniels vs [B]Hernandez[/B] vs Phoenix vs Negra vs R!ot [B]Apathy[/B] vs Atlas 4CS for People's Championship : Angel De Mexico vs Capitao Brasil Jr vs [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Quentin Queen. Open Challenge: [B]Destination Greatness[/B] vs ??? & ??? [B] Joseph & Animal Magic[/B] vs Bill E Stone & Los Beetoolz

Rey De Reyes 2014 Rey De Reyes: [b]Dean Daniels[/b] vs Xavi Ferrera [i]Can't see the new Champ losing here, unless it's a majorly screwy finish.[/i] Rey De Reyes: [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] vs Amazing Fire Fly [i]My pick to go all the way - think I've picked him the last couple of years actually[/i] Rey De Reyes: Speed Machine vs [b]Ultimate Phoenix[/b] [i]Difficult call, but I think Phoenix will squeeze through[/i] Rey De Reyes: El Mitico Jr vs [b]Phoenix Negra[/b] [i]Mitico upset Angel, but I think Negra will make the finals[/i] Rey De Reyes: Jared Johnson vs [b]Nicky R!ot[/b] [i]R!ot wins to even up the face/heel balance in the final somewhat[/i] Rey De Reyes Finals: [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] [b]Apathy[/b] vs Atlas [i]DQ finish or something[/i] 4CS for People's Championship : [b]Angel De Mexico[/b] vs Capitao Brasil Jr vs Charles Rainier vs Quentin Queen. Open Challenge: Destination Greatness vs [b]??? & ???[/b] [i]PRP isn't on the card, so he could well show up here with his masked friend Boriken[/i] [b]Joseph & Animal Magic[/b] vs Bill E Stone & Los Beetoolz

Rey De Reyes 2014 Rey De Reyes: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Xavi Ferrera Rey De Reyes: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Amazing Fire Fly Rey De Reyes: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix Rey De Reyes: El Mitico Jr vs [B]Phoenix Negra [/B] Rey De Reyes: [B]Jared Johnson[/B] vs Nicky R!ot Rey De Reyes Finals: [B]Speed Machine[/B] Apathy vs Atlas - [B]Double DQ[/B] 4CS for People's Championship : Angel De Mexico vs Capitao Brasil Jr vs [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Quentin Queen. Open Challenge: Destination Greatness vs [B]??? & ???[/B] [B]Joseph & Animal Magic[/B] vs Bill E Stone & Los Beetoolz

Rey De Reyes: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Xavi Ferrera Rey De Reyes: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Amazing Fire Fly Rey De Reyes: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix Rey De Reyes: [B]El Mitico Jr[/B] vs Phoenix Negra Rey De Reyes: Jared Johnson vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] Rey De Reyes Finals: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] Apathy vs Atlas - Draw 4CS for People's Championship : [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Capitao Brasil Jr vs Charles Rainier vs Quentin Queen. Open Challenge: [B]Destination Greatness[/B] vs ??? & ??? [B]Joseph & Animal Magic[/B] vs Bill E Stone & Los Beetoolz

[QUOTE=Beeker;790856][B][U]Rey De Reyes 2014[/U][/B] [I]- Grrrr I had this all typed up with good (in Beeker's warped theories) reasoning, but something hiccuped somewhere and it all disappeared. I'll quickly redo.[/I] Rey De Reyes: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Xavi Ferrera [I]- I don't like Daniels in the Rey de Reyes, but Xavi is not the rookie to stop him.[/I] Rey De Reyes: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Amazing Fire Fly [I]- AFF hits his high spots, misses a higher spot and goes to sleep courtesy of the Love Me Now, Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease![/I] Rey De Reyes: Speed Machine vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [I]- Tough call, but UP deserves to be in the RdR final moreso than the Speed Freak.[/I] Rey De Reyes: El Mitico Jr vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] [I]- Why stop a good run?[/I] Rey De Reyes: Jared Johnson vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [I]- Ugh. I'll be at the Rice and Beans Stands. Carl Batch for the win. The fans for the loss.[/I] Rey De Reyes Finals: ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? Winner: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] [I]- Best storyline potential.[/I] Apathy vs Atlas [I]- Double DQ draw; keep Apathy's momentum and Atlas looking dangerous.[/I] 4CS for People's Championship : [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Capitao Brasil Jr vs Charles Rainier vs Quentin Queen. [I]- No reason to take the belt off AdM.[/I] Open Challenge: [B]Destination Greatness[/B] vs ??? & ??? [I]- Normally I never vote against ??? (especially x 2) but Idol Starr need to look powerful. I am afeared this might be PRP and BLM forcing themselves on the show though.[/I] [B]Joseph & Animal Magic[/B] vs Bill E Stone & Los Beetoolz [I]- Meh, Joseph carries the other 5 to something watchable, should be Johnson jobbing with Los Beetoolz to Animal Magic and someone, anyone else.[/I][/QUOTE] I agree with these with the exception of Apathy will win and then get beaten up by the rest of the Mainstream Nation

[QUOTE=Dragonmack;791089]I agree with these with the exception of Apathy will win and then get beaten up by the rest of the Mainstream Nation[/QUOTE] I'm so happy I could cry! Someone as respected as Dragonmack finally sees the sense of my predictions! This also means I won't be alone in last. Huzzah! :D

[B]Rey De Reyes 2014[/B] Rey De Reyes: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Xavi Ferrera Rey De Reyes: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Amazing Fire Fly Rey De Reyes: Speed Machine vs[B] Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Rey De Reyes: El Mitico Jr vs [B]Phoenix Negra [/B] Rey De Reyes:[B] Jared Johnson[/B] vs Nicky R!ot Rey De Reyes Finals: Dean Daniels vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix vs Phoenix Nega vs Jared Johnson [B]Apathy [/B]vs Atlas 4CS for People's Championship : [B]Angel De Mexico [/B]vs Capitao Brasil Jr vs Charles Rainier vs Quentin Queen. Open Challenge: [B]Destination Greatness [/B]vs ??? & ??? [B]Joseph & Animal Magic[/B] vs Bill E Stone & Los Beetoolz

[B]Rey De Reyes 2014[/B] Rey De Reyes: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Xavi Ferrera Rey De Reyes: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Amazing Fire Fly Rey De Reyes: Speed Machine vs[B] Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Rey De Reyes: El Mitico Jr vs [B]Phoenix Negra [/B] Rey De Reyes:[B] Jared Johnson[/B] vs Nicky R!ot Rey De Reyes Finals: Dean Daniels vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix vs Phoenix Nega vs Jared Johnson [B]Apathy [/B]vs Atlas 4CS for People's Championship : [B]Angel De Mexico [/B]vs Capitao Brasil Jr vs Charles Rainier vs Quentin Queen. Open Challenge: [B]Destination Greatness [/B]vs ??? & ??? [B]Joseph & Animal Magic[/B] vs Bill E Stone & Los Beetoolz

[QUOTE]It's the most wonderful time of the year...[/QUOTE] Okay, a month late, but I do love the Rey De Reyes. Rey De Reyes: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Xavi Ferrera [I]Yeah, piri-piri ain't [U]that[/U] hot[/I] Rey De Reyes: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Amazing Fire Fly [I]Hernandez for the win, to be honest. AFF is good, but I sense this will be an interference laden match.[/I] Rey De Reyes: Speed Machine vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [I]Glorified jabroni vs. diary MVP[/I] Rey De Reyes: El Mitico Jr vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] [I]We need two Phoenii in the final[/I] Rey De Reyes: Jared Johnson vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] [I]We also need R!ot in the final for the drama[/I] Rey De Reyes Finals: It's a tough choice. I think [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] takes it, oddly. Mainstream has unfinished business with Sara Silver, so I think he'll miss out on the big win, while Nicky can work out that unfinished Affliction Trinity business against Dean next time out. [B]Apathy[/B] vs Atlas [I]Psssh.[/I] 4CS for People's Championship : [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Capitao Brasil Jr vs Charles Rainier vs Quentin Queen [I]ADM has been a great worker for you, and deserves to retain here... Setting up the AFF match next time out.[/I] Open Challenge: Destination Greatness vs [B]??? & ???[/B] [I]As suggested elsewhere, this seems set for a PRP late arrival[/I] [B]Joseph & Animal Magic[/B] vs Bill E Stone & Los Beetoolz [I]The bookies make the Mainstreamers 1/7 favourites, and who am I to argue?[/I]

[QUOTE=Beeker;791191]I'm so happy I could cry! Someone as respected as Dragonmack finally sees the sense of my predictions! This also means I won't be alone in last. Huzzah! :D[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=foolinc;791227]Wouldn't it have been easier just to agree with my predictions?[/QUOTE] Beeker is a lonely, confused soul who needs whatever infrequent validation he can get. You are already secure in your delusions. :D :p

Rey De Reyes 2014 Rey De Reyes: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Xavi Ferrera Rey De Reyes: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Amazing Fire Fly Rey De Reyes: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix Rey De Reyes: El Mitico Jr vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] Rey De Reyes: Jared Johnson vs [B]Nicky R!ot[/B] Rey De Reyes Finals: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Mainstream Hernandez vs Speed Machine vs Phoenix Negra vs Nicky R!ot [B]Apathy[/B] vs Atlas 4CS for People's Championship : [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs Capitao Brasil Jr vs Charles Rainier vs Quentin Queen. Open Challenge: [B]Destination Greatness[/B] vs ??? & ??? [B]Joseph & Animal Magic[/B] vs Bill E Stone & Los Beetoolz

[B][B]O.O.C Note:[/B][/B] Hoping to get the Rey De Reyes up by Thursday, Friday at the latest. Yeah taking my time a bit but I want these last two shows to be of the highest quality possible and ensure this diary goes out on a strong note. So yeah if you haven't put in your predictions yet there is still time to do so, I know a few of the regulars haven't put their's in yet (yeah I'm looking at you Markish and Critical-23 :p)

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;795471][B][B]O.O.C Note:[/B][/B] Hoping to get the Rey De Reyes up by Thursday, Friday at the latest. Yeah taking my time a bit but I want these last two shows to be of the highest quality possible and ensure this diary goes out on a strong note. So yeah if you haven't put in your predictions yet there is still time to do so, I know a few of the regulars haven't put their's in yet (yeah I'm looking at you Markish and Critical-23 :p)[/QUOTE] :( Totally sorry about that (finally got into college!!) Rey De Reyes 2014 Rey De Reyes: [B]Dean Daniels[/B] vs Xavi Ferrera [I]The champ is here![/I] Rey De Reyes: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Amazing Fire Fly [I]ADM will possibly play a part in this.[/I] Rey De Reyes: [B]Speed Machine[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix [I]Toss up as I see PN costing his "bro" the match.[/I] Rey De Reyes: El Mitico Jr vs [B]Phoenix Negra[/B] [I]You've painted Negra as almost unstoppable with his brainbusters and indy-fav head-dropping moves as Mitico is primarily a tag team wrestler.[/I] Rey De Reyes: [B]Jared Johnson[/B] vs Nicky R!ot [I]My fav Double J builds off of the great match with ADM and defeats R!ot again.[/I] Rey De Reyes Finals: Dean Daniels vs Mainstream Hernandez vs Speed Machine vs Phoenix Negra vs Jared Johnson [I]I would normally pick Double J but this is your second most important show and Double J isn't quite there yet.[/I] [B]Apathy [/B]vs Atlas [I]SQUASH~![/I] 4CS for People's Championship : [B]Angel De Mexico [/B]vs Capitao Brasil Jr vs Charles Rainier vs Quentin Queen. [I]Difficult to say as I feel ADM will do his best to take out Capitao Brasil in the end lose the title by you pinning Queen or some other kind of fall.[/I] Open Challenge: [B]Destination Greatness[/B] vs ??? & ??? [I]A little bit of a toss up as I don't know who ??? could be.[/I] [B]Joseph & Animal Magic[/B] vs Bill E Stone & Los Beetoolz [I]Stable = win.[/I]

Archived