Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)

Predictions Form: Rey De Reyes Rey De Reyes Tournament: Rudy Velasquez vs [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] [B]Steve Flash[/B] vs Davis Wayne Newton [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Snap Dragon [B]Samuel[/B] vs The Sensational Singh [B]Primus[/B] vs J.D Morgan Winner of Five-Way Finals: Shawn Gonzalez Bonus Points available if you can guess the order of elimation correctly, a point for each one you get correct Rainier, Samuel, Flash, Primus Puerto Rican Championship: [B]Hells Bouncer[/B] vs ??? Bonus point available if you can guess the yet to be named opponent- Bradford Peverall Peoples Championship: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Kirk Jameson [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Eddie Howard Tag Team Championship: [B]Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Zonk)[/B] vs Kings of the Street (Chavez & Galindo) [B]D.C Rayne[/B] vs Carlos Gonzalez [B] Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Dragon Del Arco Iris

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rey De Reyes Tournament: Rudy Velasquez vs [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] [B]Steve Flash[/B] vs Davis Wayne Newton Charles Rainier vs [B]Snap Dragon[/B] [B]Samuel [/B]vs The Sensational Singh Primus vs [B]J.D Morgan[/B] Winner of Five-Way Finals: Shawn Gonzalez Order of Elimination: 1.) Samuel 2.) Snap Dragon 3.) JD Morgan 4.) Steve Flash Puerto Rican Championship: [B]Hells Bouncer[/B] vs ??? Opponent: No idea, so I'm guessing Peverall (sp?) Peoples Championship: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Kirk Jameson [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Eddie Howard Tag Team Championship: [B]Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Zonk)[/B] vs Kings of the Street (Chavez & Galindo) [B]D.C Rayne [/B]vs Carlos Gonzalez Amo Del Gato vs [B]Dragon Del Arco Iris[/B]

Rey De Reyes Tournament: Rudy Velasquez vs [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] [B]Steve Flash[/B] vs Davis Wayne Newton [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Snap Dragon Samuel vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] Primus vs [B]J.D Morgan[/B] Winner of Five-Way Finals: Shawn Gonzalez. Order of elimination (From first to last): Charles Rainer, J.D Morgan, Singh, Flash Bonus Points available if you can guess the order of elimation correctly, a point for each one you get correct Puerto Rican Championship: [B]Hells Bouncer[/B] vs ??? Bonus point available if you can guess the yet to be named opponent. - I'm going with Peverall, simply because I can't think of anyone else atm. Peoples Championship: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Kirk Jameson -I like what you're doing with Kirk, but I don't think it's time yet. [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Eddie Howard -One question. What did Eddie Howard do to you? Tag Team Championship: [B]Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Zonk)[/B] vs Kings of the Street (Chavez & Galindo) -Too soon. [B]D.C Rayne[/B] vs Carlos Gonzalez -Uh, yeah. Amo Del Gato vs [B]Dragon Del Arco Iris[/B] -The mask compels me.

[B][COLOR="Purple"]Rey De Reyes[/COLOR][/B] [U]Rey De Reyes Tournament:[/U] Rudy Velasquez vs [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] [I]- One of the series contenders... although Rudy is a self-proclaimed Rey.[/I] [B]Steve Flash[/B] vs Davis Wayne Newton [I]- Vet rides last month's momentum.[/I] Charles Rainier vs [B]Snap Dragon[/B] [I]- A hunch based on Tigerkinney's thought of pushing his user character and there needs to be some non-FCW represented in the finals.[/I] Samuel vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] [I]- The Genie promised me![/I] Primus vs [B]J.D Morgan[/B] [I]- A second outside in the finals as the old school technical master teaches the rookie monster a thing or two.[/I] Winner of Five-Way Finals: [I]- It's uninspired by it's gonna be Gonzalez. A perk for training much of the roster and being the other PRP Approved Main Eventer.[/I] Bonus Points available if you can guess the order of elimation correctly, a point for each one you get correct: Have I ever said how much I admire yet loathe your gimmick matches Tigerkinney? [I]- Snap Dragon, Steve Flash, Sensational Singh, JD Morgan.[/I] Puerto Rican Championship: [B]Hells Bouncer[/B] vs ??? [I]- I never bet against the legendary ???... but I'm betting against the ??? since Hell's Bouncer needs a win after his lost last month.[/I] Bonus point available if you can guess the yet to be named opponent. [i]Matt Hocking[/i] Peoples Championship: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Kirk Jameson -[I] Mainlining into the Mainstream baby![/I] [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Eddie Howard [I]- Dear Eddie... PRP will job to two people. You are not one of them. Lay down now.[/I] Tag Team Championship: Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Zonk) vs [B]Kings of the Street (Chavez & Galindo)[/B] [I]- By DQ/Count Out as the Circus chickensh!ts their way into my heart. And keeps King of the Whine happy.[/I] [B]D.C Rayne[/B] vs Carlos Gonzalez [I]- Dear DC... you're partner is going to job, this is not Shawn. You can pick up the win here.[/I] Amo Del Gato vs [B]Dragon Del Arco Iris[/B] [I]- Dragons are cooler than cats.[/I]

Rey De Reyes Rey De Reyes Tournament: [B]Rudy Velasquez[/B] vs Shawn Gonzalez (Sets up a Kings v Lone Wolf feud) Steve Flash vs [B]Davis Wayne Newton[/B] (Just cos) Charles Rainier vs [B]Snap Dragon[/B] (No need to push yourself) [B]Samuel [/B]vs The Sensational Singh (He has some kind of a push so far) [B]Primus[/B] vs J.D Morgan (I think I'm most likely to be wrong on this one, cos I don't think JD will allow the loss under creative control) Winner of Five-Way Finals: [B]Primus[/B] (if he gets past JD - otherwise Samuel) Bonus Points available if you can guess the order of elimation correctly, a point for each one you get correct [B]1st out - Snap Dragon, then Samuel, then DWN, then finally Rudy[/B] Puerto Rican Championship: [B]Hells Bouncer[/B] vs ??? Bonus point available if you can guess the yet to be named opponent. I want to choose Johnny Martin or Alex Braun, but Johnny is probably still champ in PSW, and Alex is prob retired by now, so I'll go with [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] Peoples Championship: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Kirk Jameson (Just!) [B]Puerto Rican Power [/B]vs Eddie Howard (Squash) Tag Team Championship: [B]Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Zonk)[/B] vs Kings of the Street (Chavez & Galindo) (Won't lose on 1st defence) [B]D.C Rayne [/B]vs Carlos Gonzalez (Carlos is below the jobbers in your pecking order!) [B]Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Dragon Del Arco Iris (He's part of the Circus - so he has to win)

Rey De Reyes Rey De Reyes Tournament: [b]Rudy Velasquez[/b] vs Shawn Gonzalez [i]I was going to say Shawn but I think KoS needs a man in the finals so Rudy by interference[/i] [b]Steve Flash[/b] vs Davis Wayne Newton [i]It's better to have Flash use his amazing performance skills in two matches instead of one, no?[/i] Charles Rainier vs [b]Snap Dragon[/b] [i]The token "other promotion guy" in the final[/i] Samuel vs [b]The Sensational Singh[/b] [i]with help from the Great Oxii, not that Singh needs it.[/i] [b]Primus[/b] vs J.D Morgan [i]Primus is going to be big in FCW[/i] Winner of Five-Way Finals: [b]Rudy Velasquez[/b]. [i]Honestly I think this is going to the winner of Gonzales/Velasquez match anyway.[/i] [b]Order of elimination:[/b] 1. Snap Dragon, 2. Primus, 3. Singh, 4. Flash Puerto Rican Championship: [b]Hells Bouncer[/b] vs ??? [i]Bouncer's getting the PRP treatment with the "???" opponents. As for the opponent IDK really. It's a member of a roster so I'll take a wild guess and say Peverall, cause he doesn't have anything lined up here.[/i] Peoples Championship: [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] vs Kirk Jameson [i]This feud has mileage and is nowhere near done[/i] [b]Puerto Rican Power[/b] vs Eddie Howard [i]squash[/i] Tag Team Championship: [b]Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Zonk)[/b] vs Kings of the Street (Chavez & Galindo) [i]Not only did the Cicrus just win, the Kings in their Chavez/Galindo version are a crappy team[/i] [b]D.C Rayne[/b] vs Carlos Gonzalez [i]Squash 2[/i] [b]Amo Del Gato[/b] vs Dragon Del Arco Iris [i]The odd man of the Circus picks up a win[/i]

Rey De Reyes Rey De Reyes Tournament: Rudy Velasquez vs [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] [I]Shawn schools Rudy. I see Shawn maybe winning this King of Kings tourney.[/I] Steve Flash vs [B]Davis Wayne Newton[/B] [I]I think you know why! He is one third of the hottest stable going today! Ok.. second behind the circus.. better?:p[/I] Charles Rainier vs [B]Snap Dragon[/B] [I]I agree with most who think you are gonna give the tournament final a visitor. 2 if ya count Newton who probably won't win.[/I] Samuel vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] [I]I am just hoping. Plus you have plans for Singh and his big lummox. [/I] [B]Primus[/B] vs J.D Morgan [I]I think this is a great win for Primus.[/I] Winner of Five-Way Finals: Yeah I am going with [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B]. [I]ORDER OF ELIMINATION: Davis Wayne Newton, Snap Dragon, Primus, The Sensational Singh[/I] Bonus Points available if you can guess the order of elimation correctly, a point for each one you get correct Puerto Rican Championship: [B]Hells Bouncer[/B] vs ??? [I]I am going to go with Ox or whatever your calling him with the genie thingie on his head[/I] Bonus point available if you can guess the yet to be named opponent. Peoples Championship: [B]Mainstream Hernandez [/B]vs Kirk Jameson [I]Mainstream retains again.[/I] [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Eddie Howard [I]time for Power to shake the babies and kiss the hands. I mean... You know what I mean. [/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Zonk)[/B] vs Kings of the Street (Chavez & Galindo) [I]You have cool tag champions![/I] [B]D.C Rayne[/B] vs Carlos Gonzalez [I]On of the Storm has to win they are the only other option to go against the Circus unless you look outside the Freedom. [/I] Amo Del Gato vs [B]Dragon Del Arco Iris[/B] [I]Gato kinda sucks talent wise if I remember and Dragon doesn't. Dragon is gonna be taking on Zonk and Gato over and over and over. He has to win some of em![/I]

Rudy Velasquez vs [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] [I]Rudy learns a few more things from Shawn.[/I] [B]Steve Flash[/B] vs Davis Wayne Newton [I]Hope they click. This could be a good match.[/I] Charles Rainier vs [B]Snap Dragon[/B] Samuel vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] [I]Thanks to some help from the Great Oxii[/I] [B]Primus [/B]vs J.D Morgan [I]Good victory for Primus.[/I] Winner of Five-Way Finals: [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] Bonus Points available if you can guess the order of elimation correctly, a point for each one you get correct [I]Sensational Singh, Snap Dragon, Primus gets double teamed, Steve Flash[/I] Puerto Rican Championship: [B]Hells Bouncer[/B] vs ??? [I]JTTS Peverall is the mystery guy[/I] Peoples Championship: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Kirk Jameson [I]Jameson isn't there yet.[/I] [B]Puerto Rican Power [/B]vs Eddie Howard [I]I'd bet on PRP even if D.C. was there too.[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]Messiah's Circus (Messiah & Zonk) [/B]vs Kings of the Street (Chavez & Galindo) [I]Sorry, Jesus Chavez.. doing the job again. [/I] [B]D.C Rayne[/B] vs Carlos Gonzalez [I]I forgot Carlos was around still.[/I] [B]Amo Del Gato [/B]vs Dragon Del Arco Iris [I]The Master of the Cat with some help from the Circus.[/I]

[B]O.O.C Note: [/B] Just to let everyone know there's still time to get up predictions, if you've not done so already, but the Rey de Reyes show should be up tomorrow evening (British Time). This ones taken a bit longer to write up as it's a longer show with a higher ratio of important matches.

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;466060][B]O.O.C Note: [/B] Just to let everyone know there's still time to get up predictions, if you've not done so already, but the Rey de Reyes show should be up tomorrow evening (British Time). This ones taken a bit longer to write up as it's a longer show with a higher ratio of important matches.[/QUOTE] What, 10 people isn't enough?! :confused::p That's three times more than I get for predictions. :( Still, excellent stuff as usual. :D

[quote=Dragonmack;466062]What, 10 people isn't enough?! :confused::p That's three times more than I get for predictions. :( Still, excellent stuff as usual. :D[/quote] I wasn't really expecting any more, but I just thought I'm not going to get this posted until tomorrow, why not amp up the ancipation for the next event ;):D Which, if everything goes to plan, should be posted up in about the next 15 minutes or so

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]FCW Rey De Reyes[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Saturday August 23rd 2008[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Gynasium Aguada, Puerto Rico (Attendance: 740)[/CENTER] [LEFT][B][U][I]Your Hosts for the show:[/I][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B] & [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Backstage Interviewer:[/B] Sara Silver[/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SaraSilver.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre- Show[/U][/B] [I]Mainstream Hernandez is walking down the halls of the Gynasium Aguada when he is stopped in his tracks by Bradford Peverall[/I] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Dude, just wanna say it was like totally rad tagging with you last month.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: Cool[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Like we totally failed in that tag tourney, but we were like totally screwed by those clown dudes.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Yeah like what was with that mist nonsense, like totally not cool[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] That was like bogus, totally got in my eyes dude[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Yeah....Hows the eyes dude ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Gettin' there dude, but the -drops kinda like totally sting. Anyway good luck with that uber serious dude Jameson tonight, and if you ever need a tag partner anytime I've like totally got your back dude.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Thanks Dude.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Another DVD extra piece. This time letting us know that FCW's resident 'Dudes' Mainstream Hernandez and Bradford Peverall are forming a totally cool alliance.[/FONT] ____________________________________________ [B]Match #1: D.C Rayne vs Carlos Gonzalez[/B] In terms of picking up an easy victory D.C Rayne drew the longer straw out of the members of Natural Storm, but then again working a match against Carlos Gonzalez will only get you on the pre-show, so who really drew the short straw. Anyway D.C Rayne picked up an academic 3 minute squash victory over Shawn's talent free hack of a brother with the Storm Damage (Leg Hook Brainbuster) [B][COLOR=red]Result: D.C. Rayne defeated Carlos Gonzalez in 2:54 by pinfall with a Storm Damage.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]_______________________________________________[/COLOR] [B]Match #2: Amo Del Gato vs Dragon Del Arco Iris[/B] The second pre-show match of the night saw Amo Del Gato take on Dragon Del Arco Iris. This still suffered from a lack of coherent story telling, that these all luchadore matches have tended to be plagued by, but there was signs of improvement and that may well be down to having Steve Flash work with them. The finish saw Dragon Del Arco block the Ninth Life and then drill Del Gato with the Dragon Driver '07 to pick up the mild upset (it's a mild upset as Del Gato has some focus by being part of the Messiah's Circus, whilst Dragon's just drifting along flitting between working pre-show matches or jobbing on the main show) [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dragón Del Arco Iris Jr defeated Amo Del Gato in 5:53 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B] [I]Sara Silver comes out wearing a silver mini-dress with a plunging neckline, to dish out more misprinted merchandise into the crowd.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The show starts as per usual with Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch at the announce desk[/I] [COLOR=navy]Dane O'Hara: Ten quality competitors, only one winner......tonight is the inaugral edition of the Rey De Reyes and I can't , nor these rabid fans can wait.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] And not one of those ten competitors is that over-rated charlatan Puerto Rican Power, scared of the competiton is he ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] I highly doubt that Cueball, I think it's more down to the fact that FCW management are looking to give others the opportunity at winning a shot at the FCW Puerto Rican Championship as not only does the winner take home the Rey De Reyes trophy, they will also challenge for the title that Hells Bouncer currently holds at next months event Anniverario.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Are you meaning to tell me that FCW management have come to their senses and allowed some others an opportunity to shine.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] I think I made the point pretty clear[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] OK I believe you, thousands wouldn't. Besides, it'll barely matter as they will only be setting themselves up for personal destruction, curteousy of Hells Bouncer.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Anyway lets get to our first match in the tournament Rudy Velasquez of the King of the Street, against Shawn Gonzalez[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Oh great it's the 'Lone Loser' , when will that headband wearing fool realise he'll never be good enough to hold gold, even in a two bit promotion like FCW.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] If you managed to overcome your ignorance for once you will know that Gonzalez has held championship gold in both XFW and DaVE[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Big deal, I'm Shawn Gonzalez I held titles in two promotions that are now dead and buried.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match # 1: Rey De Reyes Qualifier:[/B] [B]Rudy Velasquez w/ Carlos Batch vs Shawn Gonzalez[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RudyVelasquez.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Aggressive start as Velasquez decides to really take the fight to the veteran Gonzalez, the 'Lone Wolf ' dishes it back but it's clear that Velasquez is setting the pace in the early going. Velasquez then goes for a drop-kick on Gonzalez, that would send the veteran out of the ring but the former 3 time XFW champion, simply leans back on the ropes and Velasquez ends up hitting nothing but air. From there Gonzalez slows the pace down, targetting Velasquez back with as series of backbreakers, as he looks to soften Velasquez up for the Latino Crab. Gonzalez then whips Velasquez into the corner, and goes to follow in with an elbow shot, but Velasquez gets the feet up. Gonzalez goes in again, but gets the same result, and as he staggers back Velasquez hops up to the second turnbuckle and flys off with a cross-body, however Gonzalez rolls through into a pin attempt but then Velasquez rolls through into one of his own. Gonzalez kicks out, and then manages to get control of Velasquez head for a DDT attempt, but the KotS man gets himself free of a series of knee lifts to the gut of Gonzalez. He then rebounds off the ropes, nailing Gonzalez in the head with a Yakuza Kick and then following up with a swinging neckbreaker. One............ Two............ Gonzalez kicks out, but remains on his back and Velasquez saw this as an opportunity to head up top, but that was a mistakes as Gonzalez was back to his feet and he soon brought Velasquez crashing back into the ring with a belly to back superplex. Gonzalez scrambled across for the cover but Velasquez was able to kick out with relative ease. Gonzalez then went for the Howl In The Wind (Rolling Cutter), but Velasquez had it scouted and he was able to break free with a series of elbow shots to the gut. Velasquez then tried to plant Gonzalez with a DDT, but the 'lone wolf' saw that coming, slipping out then shooting the KotS man off into the ropes. Gonzalez then nailed Velasquez with a stiff fore arm shot and went to follow up with a clothesline, but was tripped up by Carlos Batch, giving Velasquez time to recover and then stomp away on the veteran. Velasquez then planted Gonzalez onto the mat and went for a snap suplex, before heading to the top once again, this time he was able to come down on Gonzalez sternum with the Ghetto Stomp and then follow up with a senton splash for good measure. One.......... Two......... Thr......... Gonzalez kicked out much to the disbelief of Velasquez. The KotS man was soon focused on finishing Gonzalez off however, as he taunted the 'Lone Wolf' to rise to his feet, by lightly kicking the head of the former DaVE mainstay. Gonzalez did get up and started to fight back with a series of punches to the gut of Velasquez, but his mini comeback was soon cut off, as Velasquez delivered a hard knee strik to the head, that left Gonzalez dazed and prone for the Street Cutter. Velasquez lifted Gonzalez up for the street cutter, but it seemed that the veteran was playing possum as he fought his way off Velasquez's shoulders with a series of elbow shots and then following up with a jawbreaker. Gonzalez then lifted Velasquez up on to his shoulders and drove the KotS man down across his knees with a gutbuster, then turning Velasquez over to deliver a backbreaker. Gonzalez then grabbed Velasquez by the head and lifted the KotS man up before drilling him into the mat with a vertical suplex....... One......... Two.......... Thr.............. Carlos Batch had saved Velasquez by putting his fellow KotS member's foot on the ropes. This incensed Gonzalez who went to the outside and gave chase on the Kings of the Street mouthpiece, but his gave Velasquez time to recover and the KotS chief singles threat, crashed into Gonzalez with a suicide dive, before bringing the lone wolf back into the ring. Velasquez then stomped away on Gonzalez and went for a quick cover............. Gonzalez was able to kick out but Velasquez kept the pressure on whipping Velasquez into the corner and then following in with a running Yazuza Kick. Gonzalez then dropped to a seated position, leaving him open to a face-wash from Velasquez. Velasquez then pulled a dazed Gonzalez out of the corner, spiked the former XFW and DaVE veteran with a DDT and then floated through into Gonzalez own submission hold the Latino Crab ! It looked like Gonzalez was about to fade, but then all of a sudden the Lone Wolf dug down deep and began to turn the submission over, if anyone knew a counter to his own submission it was Shawn Gonzalez, and before Velasquez knew it the Lone Wolf had him locked in the Latino Crab right in the middle of the ring. Velasquez tried to scramble over to the ropes but Gonzalez pulled him back into the middle of the ring and sat right back and the KotS man was left with no choice but to tap out. Good opening match, with Gonzalez getting a solid win and Velasquez looking pretty strong in defeat. The finish works as Gonzalez work on Velasquez back with the backbreakers earlier in the match paid off, meaning that when he synched in the Latino Crab it was alot more effective, than when Velasquez was in control of the submission [B][COLOR=red]Result: Shawn Gonzalez defeated Rudy Velasquez in 12:37 by submission with a Latino Crab. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Rey De Reyes Qualifier:[/B] [B]Samuel vs The Sensational Singh w/ The Great Oxii[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheCannonballKid.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt1.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OxKreviazuk_alt31.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Samuel doesn't waste any time getting this match under way as he slingshots himself over the ropes onto both Singh and his 'genie' The Great Oxii. Samuel then rolled Singh under the ring, and went for a springboard manouevre, only for Oxii to get back up and swat his legs away from underneath him. Samuel fell into the ring and Singh tried to take immediate advantage with a small package......... One..... Two....... Samuel kicked out, and then tried to counter into a pin attempt of his own, but Singh rolled through again and put the former Calamari Kid in a Camel Clutch. At this point Singh's arrogance started to come to the fore, as he paint-brushed Samuel and then switched to a surfboard, before lifting Samuel up and stomping the three time SWF Tag champion face into the canvas. Singh then made an arrogant one handed cover, that Samuel was able power out of. Samuel then began to fire-back, and put the arrogant Singh on the back-foot and evetually turn the tide in his favour with a Leg Lariat. Samuel then went over to the turnbuckles, but Singh was getting back to his feet, however the former Calamari Kid was a step ahead as he spiked Singh into the mat with a Tornado DDT One......... Two........... Singh kicked out. Samuel then picked Singh up off the canvas and looked to plant the flamboyant Indian into the canvas with the sit-out facebuster, but Singh had it scouted falling to his knees and then poking Samuel in the eye. Singh then drilled Samuel into the canvas with a DDT and went for the cover.......... One.......... Two......... Samuel kicked out, and began to fire back once more but his mini comeback was a cut off by a sneaky low blow from Singh, who then planted the former Calamari Kid into the mat with a Russian Leg-Sweep. Singh then arrogantly strutted around the ring, kissed his elbow and proceeded to deliver an elbow drop but there was nobody home as Samuel rolled out of the way. Singh then staggered up to his feet but Samuel took him back down with a Leg-Whip and headed back up top all fired up and ready to bring this ring match to and end. But as he set himself up for the Cannonball drop, The Great Oxii came over and shoved him off the top turnbuckle. Oxii's blatant shove was missed by Graveson, because Singh had managed to grab Bret Graveson's attention by pulling a steel chain from his tights. Graveson grabbed the chain from Singh and tossed it away, but that only proved to be a distraction to Oxii's interference. A miraculously recovered Singh then fired a disortientated Samuel into the ropes and drilled the former SWF'er into the canvas with the Simply Fabulous (Slingshot Power Bomb) One........ Two....... Three and with that Singh is the second man through to the 5-Way Finals. Though never as good as the opening contest, this was shaping up to be a decent contest, until the contrived finishing sequence. Oxii's interference was so blatant that Graveson would have heard it and shouldn't Singh of been disqualified for pulling the chain out anyway. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Sensational Singh defeated Samuel in 7:49 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]_________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Rey De Reyes Qualifier:[/B] [B]Steve Flash vs Davis Wayne Newton[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DavisWayneNewton.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Slow opening as DWN jaws with the crowd to start who are all getting behind Steve Flash. They eventually lock up and go into a neat chain wrestling sequence, where Flash is totally on top throughout. Newton gets frustrated and slips to the outside to go for a powder, the veteran Flash does not take the bait and simply waits for Newton to get back in the ring. Newton gets back in and, and they lock up again, where Flash takes the young prospect down to the mat and applies a grapevine leg-lock. Newton works his way out of it, with some elbow shots to Flash's head, before trying to get in his own STF submission but Flash had it scouted, working his way out of it then lifting up DWN then drilling the youngster with a German Suplex......... One...... Two...... Newton kicked out, and rolled to the outside again. Once again Flash waited patiently for him to get back in the ring. After almost getting counted out Newton got back up on the apron, where he was met with a fore-arm from Flash, who then tried to suplex the self proclaimed triple threat back into the ring, but Newton held firm and then carved himself an opening with a simple thumb to the eye and a series to shoulder blocks into Flash's gut. Newton then tried to suplex Flash over the top-rope to the outside but the veteran managed to land on the apron. They then traded blows on the apron, until DWN took control with a leg-sweep that saw Flash bounce off the apron to the floor. The c0cky youngster then flew off the apron onto Flash with a flying elbow drop. With the damage done DWN rolled Flash into the ring and went for the cover.......... One......... Two.......... Flash kicked out, but it was clear that DWN was now on top as the youngster stomped away on Flash, whilst jawing with the friends. Newton then took Flash over with a series of snap suplexes, keeping control throughout, before finishing off with the Fisherman's Suplex One........ Two.......... Thr............. Flash barely got a shoulder up, but it was enough for Graveson to say it was two . Newton was astounded that Flash was able to kick out of his combo, and it looked as if he was about to tear his hair out, pleading with referee Graveson that it was three. However with Flash still flat on his back he headed up top and then came crashing down with a Frogsplash....... But there was nobody home as Flash moved out of the way. Newton then staggered back up to his feet, but was then nailed in the head with a running knee drive from Flash, who then lifted Newton up and drilled the youngster into the canvas with a Brainbuster ! One........ Two......... Thr.......... This time it was Newton who dug down and kicked out at the last split second. Flash waited for Newton to stagger back up to his feet, and then moved int to nail the youngster with a superkick but Newton managed to duck under and then take the former RPW champion down with a Dragon Screw Leg-Whip. DWN then followed up immediately by locking on his STF submission for the second time in this match, accept this time Flash was more worn down and he had it locked on in a more dangerous position....... Graveson checked to see if Flash was still in a fit state to carry on......... He lifted Flash's free hand up once........ No response............ Graveson lifted it for a second time........... Still no response............ One final time........... This time Flash responded, as he dug down to keep himself alive in the match, eventually willing himself to the ropes to force the rope-break. Newton maintained control with a cheap-shot on the rope-break and then pulled Flash back out in the middle of the ring, hooking the veterans leg for the Fisherman Suplex, but as Newton was about to drill Flash into the canvas, the veteran shifted his body weight and forced Newton's shoulders to the canvas............ One................ Two............... Three !!! Flash had made a perfect counter to the Fishermans Suplex and advanvces to the Finals of the Rey de Reyes. These two put on a fine technical match with Flash using his veteran savvy to overcome the gifted youngster. Whilst I would love to bring in someone of Newton's calibre on a more regular basis, he already has three other contracts all with companies that would take precedence to FCW. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Steve Flash defeated Davis Wayne Newton in 9:40 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Rey De Reyes Qualifier: [/B] [B]Charles Rainier vs Snap Dragon[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SnapDragon_alt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The fourth of the first round matches for the Rey De Reyes tournament featured myself going up against Indy veteran Snap Dragon. We did a standard chain wrestling sequence to start off with, that ended up in a stand-off. We went at it again trading reversals etc, but once again neither of us got the advantage and it ended up in another stand-off. We locked up again, and I managed to take control and was about to take Dragon over my a standing suplex, but Dragon managed to get a standing switch and instead took me over with a belly to back suplex, but I landed on my feet and nailed Dragon with a drop kick that sent the CZCW stalwart out of the ring. I then kept up the pressure with a slingshot cross-body to the outside, before bringing Dragon back into the ring. I went for the cover but Dragon was easily able to kick out, I then lifted Dragon back up to his feet and fired in a few chops, before whipping the veteran across the ring and taking him down with a Leg Lariat, leading to another pin attempt. With Dragon dazed I tried for the C.R Driver but he was able to block it by falling to his knees, and I as I tried to lift him back up, he turned things round with a thumb to the eye followed by taking me off my feet with a deep arm-drag. I got back to my feet, but Dragon followed in with a jumping knee strike that had me dazed and left open to Dragon's shinbreaker, spinning leg hook suplex combination. One........... Two.............. I was able to kick out, but it was probably the closest anyone had come to winning the match so far. Dragon then picked me back up and drove me into the corner, before following in with a jumping knee strike, that had me staggering out of the corner, and into a Dragon Screw Leg-Whip, that planted me near the turnbuckle. The CZCW mainstay then climbed to the top and came off the top rope with a leg-drop...but there was nobody home as I moved out of the way at the last split second. I then tried to take Dragon by suprise with a La Magistral Cradle, but he was able to roll through into a pinning combination, of his own......I then rolled through myself, and it went on until we had exhausted one another out, leading to both me and Dragon needing a breather. We both managed to beat Brett Gravesons 10 count , at around the 8 mark and we traded strikes, Dragon then tried to take me down with a roundhouse kick but I ducked under, and then used the momentum to spring off the ropes into a moonsault press, but Dragon caught me in mid-air, but jus as it looked like Dragon was going to drive me face first into the canvas, I countered with a head-scissors. Dragon then stumbled back against the ropes and I followed in with spin-kick, that had the CZCW stumbling towards me, I took immediate advantage with a knee strike to the head, and once again looked to lock in the C.R Driver. But like last time, Dragon had it scouted, and I was able to block but unlike last time I went for my finisher, I changed things up, by spinning Dragon round and dumping him with a German Suplex, applying a bridging pin in the process. One........... Two........... Thr........... Dragon got his shoulder up just in time. I then decided to head up top, but just as I looked set to pull of a moonsault, the crafty CZCW veteran, got to his feet and then stumbled into the ropes, causing me to lose my balance. Dragon then climbed the turnbuckle himself and then proceeded to send my crashing down with a sunset flip powerbomb............. One............. Two............ Thr........... I was able to kick out , but as I staggered back up to my feet I got nailed square in the jaw with the Dragon's Breath (Shining Wizard).............. One................. Two............. Three. The Dragon's Breath had proved to be the knock out blow and Snap Dragon was on his way to the finals at my expense. The quality has been pretty conistent so far with the tournament matches. This one started off at a simmering level and then boiled up nicely by the end. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Snap Dragon defeated Charles Rainier in 10:09 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B]Match #5: Rey De Reyes Qualifier: [/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]J.D Morgan vs Primus[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllen.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER] The final match saw former DaVE veteran J.D Morgan, go up against the rookie monster Primus. They exchange some basic strikes, with Primus not holding back on Morgan, but the experienced Englishman holding his ground. Morgan then gets in Primus face and taunts the 315 Iber to try and knock him down. Primus obliges and goes to knock Morgan down with a shoulder tackle, but the veteran side-steps out of the way and rocks Primius with a Lariat to the back of the head. Primus stays on it's feet, but it's clear he has been stunned and Morgan takes immediate advantage by stunning Primus with a jawbreaker, then taking the rookie monster down with a Hammerlock Divorce Court, Morgan then went for the cover............. One.......... Two............ Primus powererd out with authority, leaving Morgan a little shaken. The English veteran then tried to keep Primus grounded with a series of stomps to the head but Primus just no sold it and began to rise to his feet. The powerful rookie then began to fire back with a flurry of fore-arms that had Morgan rocking. Primus then bounced off the ropes and looked to decapitate Morgan with a clothesline, only for the former DaVE star to slip under and then roll underneath the ropes. Morgan gathered his thoughts and then got back up on the apron, only to be shoulder barged off it and crashing back first into the guard-rail. Morgan shook it off and got back on the apron again, and just as last time Primus came charging, except this time Morgan saw him coming and was able to side-step out of the way, before nailing Primus in the side of the head, and bringing the young powerhouse down with a neckbreaker from the middle rope. Morgan then tied Primus up in the ropes, before following up by driving his bodyweight into the back of Primus. Morgan then continued to stretch the powerful youngster, who he still had tied up in the ropes, drawing a warning from Bret Graveson but Morgan was keen to point out that he had until 5. Morgan continued with the tactic for the next minute, but always letting go before Graverson could reach the 5 count and disqualify him. When Morgan did pull Primus out of the ropes, he planted the 315 Iber into the canvas with a drop toe hold, and rolled Primus over for the pin............. One Two Thr Despite Morgan's calculated attack he had failed to put Primus away, leaving the experienced Englishman deeply frustrated. Morgan then tried to lock in the Cross Atlantic Stretch (Leg Hook Camel Clutch) but Primus powerered his way up to his feet, before scooping Morgan onto his shoulders and dropping the former DaVE star with a Samoan Drop. Primus then waited for Morgan to stagger up to his feet and as Morgan just about got to a vertical base, Primus sent him crashing back onto the canvas with a snap powerslam One.......... Two........... Thr........... Morgan kicked out,but Primus was not done as he scooped Morgan up and set up for the Running Power-slam, but the English born star managed to fight his way out with elbow shots, before trying to rock Primus with a flurry of European Uppercuts, but the rookie monster stood his ground and came back with a clothesline that turned Morgan inside out.......... One........... Two............. Morgan was able to kick out but Primus kept the pressure on, whipping Morgan into the corner and then following in with a shoulder charge, but Morgan was able to side-step out of the way at the last split second causing Primus to collide with the ringpost. As Primus staggered back, Morgan dumped the powerhouse with a German Suplex. Morgan dropped Primus right on his head.....but instead of going for the cover he floated into the Cross Atlantic Stretch............ Primus wasn't about to give in though, but it was clear that being dumped on his head and then finding himself in the Stretch was wearing him down and as Bret Graveson went to check on him, it was clear he was no state to carry on. Graveson called for the bell to be rung, confirming J.D Morgans passage into the finals. Good match, relatively short but they packed everything they needed to into the 8 and a a half minutes it ran for. Primus looked strong in defeat but was ultimately outdone by a more ring savvy opponent. Even though I think Primus will be a solid long term investment, I put the guest star Morgan over here as at this moment in time he'll bring me a better performance in the main event, as opposed to someone like Primus who has plenty of potential but isn't quite there yet. [B][COLOR=red]Result: JD Morgan defeated Primus in 8:42 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]With the first round of the Rey De Reyes completed and with the finalists now known, we headed into the non cup part of the show, and it looked as though the former FCW Puerto Rican Champion, Puerto Rican Power had something to say as he headed out to the ring before his scheduled match with Eddie Howard.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power[/B]: It's been two months now since the Puerto Rican Championship, was stolen from me and one month since the Messiah's Circus took the easy way out, now they're putting the title on the line against anyone but me. They're excuse is that I've had my re-match, so I don't deserve another shot. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Everyone knows that's a load of BS, the only reason Hells Bouncer, or should I say the voice in his ear wont give me a title shot, is that they're damn scared, they're damn scared of the consequences they will have to pay. Mark my word Circus, I'm coming for you one by one and then I'm getting MY belt back. Because with the will of the Puerto Rican People behind me.....you will feel the......[/COLOR] [I]Crowd joins in at the next bit, as is tradition[/I] [COLOR=navy]POWER !!!![/COLOR] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Puerto Rican Power vs Eddie Howard[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddieHoward.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] A real rarity in FCW historty as P.R Power finds himself in the nights 'filler' match. Puerto Rican Power may have understimated the Natural Storm man a little at the start, as the tag teamer really took the fight to the former champion. However Power was able to absorb the Powerline from Howard and it was all Power after that, finishing Howard off with the four moves of doom (Roaring elbow- Atomic Drop- Spinebuster- San Juan Rush) Formula P.R Power match, with about 5 minutes shaved off and minus the usual heat. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Puerto Rican Power defeated Eddie Howard in 6:55 by pinfall with a San Juan Rush. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Leper Messiah makes his way to the ring with the FCW Puerto Rican Champion in tow and he has something to say.........[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Leper Messiah:[/B] Death can come in many guises, and tonight we celebrate the death of the Puerto Rican Championship, for it's a symbol of a man who has lost everything he holds dear, a man who will drift into personal oblivion, for he no longer has the Power to control. For the Circus controls ALL !! Tonight bear witness to the resurrection, for we celebrate, not commiserate......the Age of the Messiah is here, see , look, see, see closer..........[/COLOR] [I]Hells Bouncer then raises the FCW Puerto Rican Championship aloft, but it had the word Messiah sprayed over the Faceplate in white paint......[/I] [COLOR=darkred]Yes do you see now, for this is the gold of the Messiah and those who dare prize it away, shall be devoured, their hopes and dreams crushed into oblivion...who dares challenges us, who is foolish enough to persue a wasted journey into personal hell ![/COLOR] [I]Bradford Peverall then comes out with a microphone[/I] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Woah clown dude, what the hell you done to that title man, that's like total disrespect and one more thing that spray thing last week, like totally not cool, totally not cool ![/COLOR] [I]Peverall then drops the mic and charges the ring[/I] [B]Ratings: C- for Leper Messiah's sermon of the month, D for Bradford Peverall answering the open title challenge[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: 'Messiah' Championship: [/B] [B]Hells Bouncer vs Bradford Peverall[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Messiah.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellsBouncer.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Peverall started the match on the front foot, stunning Hells Bouncer with a flurry of European Uppercuts and then getting one in on Leper Messiah for good measure, but Messiah's prescence was enough for Hells Bouncer to lay in one clubbing blow and completely take over. Hells Bouncer began to man handle Peverall, throwing the heavy hitting dude from pillar to post. However Peverall found another opening, avoiding a big boot in the corner, then stunning Bouncer with a kick to the back/lariat combo. Peverall then went up to the second turnbuckle and stunned Bouncer with a diving European Uppercut. The champion stayed on his feet but as he staggered forward Peverall nailed him with a drop-kick. That brought Peverall a two count, and the challenger kept the pressure up with a flurry of jabs, he then looked to nail Hells Bouncer with a roaring elbow, but Leper Messiah got involved tripping Peverall up, causing the challenge to lose his footing, and then be rocked with a clothesline from Hells Bouncer. Bouncer then picked up a stunned Peverall and finished the plucky challenger off with the Damnation drop to retain the newly re-named 'Messiah's' Championship. There's a good reason why this wasn't the main event or even semi main event, as neither of these two can carry an opponent, ending up with three and a half minutes of vanilla brawling. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hell's Bouncer defeated Bradford Peverell in 3:34 by pinfall with a Damnation Drop. During the match we also had Leper Messiah run in and attack Peverell. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Hell's Bouncer retains the 'Messiah' title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]Sara Silver is backstage with the FCW Peoples champion Mainstream Hernandez, as she gets a word from him, ahead of his defence against Kirk Jameson[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Mainstream Hernandez tonight you must defend the Peoples Championship once again, against Kirk Jameson. Last time you and Kirk hooked it up, you just abou escaped with the title by the skin of the teeth, something........[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Mainstream Hernandez:....[/B]I've not forgotten about. Kirk when you attacked me after the bell and put me at that submission of yours, it only made me more determined to keep hold of this title. Just ask that Handsome Stranger dude what happens when you enrage the Mainstream Nation[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver[/B]: Technically he can't because Stranger's gone from FCW[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Like woah, total rewind, when did that happen ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] About two months ago[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Must have been totally focused on something else[/COLOR] [I]At this point Mainstream's eyes start to wonder towards Sara Silver, and in particular the cleavage, just as Sara begins to notice him having that far away gaze in his eyes, Kirk Jameson and Maryam Vega walks in[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Maryam Vega:[/B] Hey 'champ' if you coiuld divert your eyes from that two bit slapper [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver :[/B] [I](irritated by Vega'a comment)[/I]I am not......[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Hey I got this, that's like totally not a cool way to address a fellow lady[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Maryam Vega:[/B] Ooh looks like your boyfriends getting protective[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][B]Sara Silver:[/B] He's not my.......[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Maryam Vega:[/B] Yeah sure, but who's really bothered about your love life, anyway but lets get to the point. We've got a simple message for Wet-Dream; Two months ago you were lucky, this month your luck runs out, isn't that right Kirk ? [/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Kirk Jameson:[/B] [I](mocking Mainstream's laid back Dude delivery[/I]) Totally ![/COLOR] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #8: Tag Team Championship: [/B] [B]Messiah's Circus (Leper Messiah & El Hijo Del Zonk) vs [/B] [B]Kings of the Street (Jesus Chavez & Hector Galindo) w/ Carlos Batch[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LeperMessiah.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Zonk.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JesusChavez.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HectorGalindo.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The second of tonights title matches saw the Messiah's Circus make their first defence of the FCW Tag Team Championshp against the Kings of the Street, who were looking to regain the titles they were stripped of three months ago. Galindo and Zonk start things off , and they engage in some fast paced back and forth exchanges, ending with Galindo taking control with leg-lariat, and getting a two count with a standing moonsault. Galindo then tagged in Chavez and the worked a few double teams, until Leper Messiah got involved by clubbing Galindo in the back. That gave Zonk the opening to plant Galindo into the mat with a facebuster and drop kick Chavez off the apron. The Messiah's Circus pair then worked over Galindo in their corner for a bit until Chavez did the same to Zonk,as to what Messiah did earlier to Galindo. That brought Messiah out of his corner and it broke down to all four men being in the ring at the same time. Messiah clotheslined Chavez to the outside and the two began to brawl. Zonk then dived through the ropes to take both Chavez and his tag partner down, then Galindo climbed to the top and came soaring down on everyone with a Shooting Star Press. Galindo then brought Zonk into the ring, but was stunned by a jawbreaker, then a double knee backbreaker. Zonk then headed up top himself and landed the Zonk Bomb on Galindo,only for Chavez to come in and break it up. Chavez then lifted Zonk up and drilled the smaller circus member into the canvas with the 187 Neckbreaker, but just as he was about to go for the cover, Leper Messiah entered back into the ring....drilling Chavez in the side of the head with a Yakuza kick The Messiah's Circus leader, then set up for the Prophecy, but was tripped up by the Kings mouthpiece Carlos Batch. Messiah went after Batch, who then tried to blow cigar smoke into Messiah's face, but Messiah saw it coming and instead blew black mist into the face of Batch. Chavez got up then saw his manager choking on the blac mist and instead of going after Messiah, he went over to help Batch. Galindo then also went over to attend to Batch, as the Messiah's Circus re-entered the ring. Suddenly the Kings realised they were being counted out, and tried to get back in the ring but the Circus kept knocking them down, eventually the Kings changed tactic by sweeping the legs out from underneath the champions and pulling them to the ringside area. The Kings then tries to get the match back in the ring but the Circus, got in a couple of cheap-shots (eye gouges, low blows) and high tailed it up the entrance ramp with their titles. An enraged Kings of the Street then gave chase, causing the match to end in a double count out. Not a good match, as neither of these teams are what you call fan favourties and the ridiculous finish didn't help either, hopefully when the Circus face off against babyface opposition the results will be better. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Messiahs Circus (Messiah & Zonk) drew with the Kings of the Street (Chavez & Galindo) in 7:30 following a double count out. [/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=red][B]Rating: D-[/B][/COLOR] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] The draw finish was designed to keep the belts on the Circus, but also put a lid on the Kings whining. It did the first thing, but the Kings were still a bunch of spoilt whiners over drawing a match. It's not like they actually did the job. Chavez in particular is quickly taking himself out of a contract extension.[/FONT] [CENTER]_________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #9: Peoples Championship:[/B] [B]Mainstream Hernandez vs Kirk Jameson w/ Maryam Vega[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KirkJameson.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaryamVega.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Hot opening as they lay into one another right from the start. Mainstream seems to have Jameson on the back foot but the challenger stops the champs progress with a thumb to the eye. Jameson then takes Hernandez over with a snap suplex and goes for an early cover. Hernandez kicked out but Jameson stayed in control, taking Hernandez over with another suplex, and then rolling through into a stretch plum. Jameson yanked on Mainstream's neck, and then paint-brushed the champion. The arrogant challenger then dared Hernandez to get up. Jameson got a brief shock, when Hernandez did get up and then started to fire away with a series of shots to the mid-section, but the plucky champions attempted comeback was cut off early with a knee strike to the head. Jameson then planted Hernandez into the mat with a snap DDT, and then following in with a cover........... One.......... Two............. Hernandez kicked out. Jameson then hung Hernandez up in the ropes, stretching the neck of Hernandez and leaving the champion open to a slap in the face from Maryam Vega. But Jameson and Vega's attempts to humiliate Hernandez only served to fire up the Mainstreamer. Who suddenly exploded into life, as Jameson pulled him away from the ropes, unleashing a flurry of kicks and strikes that had Jameson suddenly on the back -foot. Jameson cut off the flurry and whipped Hernandez into the corner, and went to follow in, but the champion got the boots up and then dived off the second rope, to drill Jameson into the mat with a swinging DDT. However Hernandez was too spent to go for the cover, and Graveson started a ten count on both me. As the both staggered up to their feet, Hernandez tried to nail Jameson with a superkick, but the challenger had it scouted, and he managed to duck before spinnning Jameson around and dumping the champion with a Dragon Suplex............ But the Mainstreamer managed to land on his feet and as Jameson turned around, Hernandez nailed him in the kisser with the Super Kick ! One............. Two........... Thr............. Maryam Vega saved Kirk, by moving his foot on to the rope. This enraged Hernandez who argues with Bret Graveson over Vega's intervention. However this gave Jameson time to recover and as Hernandez turned around, he was nailed with the Pin Point Accuracy (Step Up Enziguri)........ Hernandez dropped face first to the mat, like a tree that had just been felled and Jameson followed in with the cover............... One................ Two............... Hernandez got the shoulder up, but then suddenly found himself locked in the Best Submission In The World Ever. Jameson had it locked on tight and the champion was starting to fade. Graveson checked on Hernandez condition............ No response............. Graveson checked again............. Still no response............ Graveson checked one more time.............. Hernandez wasn't going to gvie his title up without a fight, and he began to come alive again, eventually edging himself over to the ropes and forcing the rope break. However despite the fact Hernandez had managed to survive Jameson's finishing hold, 'the marksman' was still in full control. Jameson scooped Hernandez up and looked to be going for the Finisher #1 (Wrist Clutch Olympic Slam), but just as it looked like Jameson was going to drill Hernandez into the canvas, the champin countered into a crucifix bomb. Hernandez then followed up with a kick to the head, of a dazed Kirk Jameson, and then headed up top. Hernandez steadied himself for the Apparition # 14, but Maryam Vega came across, and grabbed Hernandez feet, causing the champion to temporarily lose his balance. Vega then suddenly dropped down the apron, and Hernandez pulled out the Apparition # 14, but there was nobody home and as Hernandez staggered back to his feet Jameson dropped him on his backside with one single punch. Jameson then went for the cover.............. But a steel chain drops out of his hand and Bret Graveson calls for the bell. Not as good as their first meeting against one another, but this was another solid match between the pair, probably only slightly marred by the DQ finish. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mainstream Hernandez defeated Kirk Jameson in 10:54 when Kirk Jameson was disqualified.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Mainstream Hernandez retains the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [I]A frustrated Kirk Jameson, shoves down Brett Graveson, rips the Peoples Championship belt out of the referee's hand and then drills Hernandez in the back of the head. Jameson then stomps away on the champion but Bradford Peverall comes running out, chasing Jameson off and coming to the aid of his friend. [/I] [B]Rating: E[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Sara Silver comes out to the ring and picks up a microphone from the announce table, before stepping into the ring[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I've been sent here because the championship comittee have a message for all the wrestlers that will compete in the Rey De Reyes Finals.[/COLOR] [I]She takes a bit of paper from her pocket, scans it and then begins to read the message out[/I] [FONT=Century Gothic][I]'[COLOR=sienna] Originally the Rey De Reyes tournament was intended to not only crown the Rey De Reyes but to also find the new number one contender to the FCW Puerto Rican Championship. However the treatment of the FCW Puerto Rican Championship by current champion Hells Bouncer and the Messiah's Circus, has led us to a difficult but we feel innovative solution and we have come to the decision that whoever wins the Rey De Reyes will be the new FCW Champion[/COLOR][/I][/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic][I][COLOR=sienna]We are aware that Hells Bouncer still has possession of the FCW Puerto Rican Championship, but a new belt has already been made up, as we had an inkling the belt he currently holds would be disrespected by himself and those he choses to associate himself with, leading us to the conclusion that the legacy of the Puerto Rican Championship has been tarnished by the actions of the Messiah's Circus. We hope that whoever should win the FCW Championship will defend the title with the pride and honor Puerto Rican defended the Puerto Rican Championship'[/COLOR][/I][/FONT] [I]Sara Silver then hands the microphone back to Dane O'Hara and leaves the ring. Some of the fans seemed excited about the announcement but quite a few of them just seemed a little confused about what is going on with the title scene in FCW. [/I] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #10: Rey De Reyes/ FCW Championship: [/B] [B]Shawn Gonzalez vs The Sensational Singh w/ The Great Oxii vs[/B] [B]Steve Flash vs Snap Dragon vs J.D Morgan[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ReyDeReyes.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt1.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OxKreviazuk_alt31.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]vs [/B][COLOR=white]____________________________________[/COLOR] [B]vs[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SnapDragon_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was now shaping up to be the biggest match in FCW history, as not only would the Rey De Reyes be crowned but following the bombshell announcement also a new FCW champion. The basic rules are that two men start in the ring, but no tags are necessary, should someone leave the ring. The early going saw some feeling out exchanges between all five competitors., things picked up when The Sensational Singh made a blind tag on J.D Morgan and knocked down SteveFlash with a flying shoulder tackle but Morgan did not take too kindly to the blind tag and the English veteran nailed Singh with a stiff fore-arm shot, before dumping the flamboyant Indian on his head with a Half Nelson Suplex. Shawn Gonzalez breaks up the pin , and the two former DaVE mainstays unload on one another with a flurry of strikes, Morgan clotheslines Gonzalez over the top-rope but the momentum also takes him over. Snap Dragon then decides to climb to the top and he barrels into both Gonzalez and Morgan with a flipping senton off the top rope, whilst also taking down Singh's 'personal genie' The Great Oxii in the process Singh is now back up and he winds up for a dive to the outside but Steve Flash cuts him off with a Super-Kick !! One............ Two................ Three, and just like that Singh is the first to be eliminated. [B]Elimination # 1:The Sensational Singh at 5:34[/B] Things settled down as a bit as Dragon and Gonzalez return to their corners and Morgan enters the ring to lock up with Flash. The two veterans exchange holds on the mat, but it's Flash who comes out on top, getting Morgan into a Boston Crab. Morgan gets to the ropes however and as the rope break is made he managed to get in a cheap shot on Flash and then dump the Canadian veteran with a German Suplex. Morgan then rolled back and locked on the Cross Atlantic Stretch but like Morgan Flash dug donw deep and made his way to the ropes. A frustrated Morgan then decided to tag in Snap Dragon. Dragon went for the Dragon's Breath immediately to try and finish off a dazed Steve Flash but Flash had the move scouted and he took the CZCW man off his feet with a Leg-Whip and then following through into a pinning combination. One........... Two.............. Three It was a perfect pinning combination by Flash who had made the first two eliminations in the match [B]Elimination #2: Snap Dragon at 8:58[/B] Shawn Gonzalez entered the ring and began to unload on the worn-down Flash with a flurry of strikes. Gonzalez then whipped Flash into the corner and followed in with a jumping knee strike before following in with a jumping knee strike. Flash then staggered out of the corner, and with a kick to the gut, Gonzalez drilled Flash with a DDT............ One.......... Two.......... Flash kicked out, but Gonzalez was able to lock in the Latino Crab. Flash however had the move scouted and somehow managed to reverse the pressure and apply his own version of the Boston Crab, forcing Gonzalez to crawl over the to the ropes. They then staggered up to their feet and began to unload on one another once again as J.D Morgan patiently bided his time on the outside. Gonzalez took control with a flurry of knee strikes to the head of Flash, he then went for the Howl in the Wind, but Flash managed to spin out of the attempt and then drill Gonzalez in the side of the head with an Enziguri. Flash then whipped a stunned Gonzalez into the ropes to set up for a Flash Bang attempt but Gonzalez managed to duck under the attempt, and Gonzalez hit a Lariat on the rebound that turned Flash inside out, but just as he was about to go for the cover. J.D Morgan suddenly entered the ring, and dumped Gonzalez with a Half Nelson Suplex that dropped the Lone Wolf right on his head. Gonzalez had enough prescence of mind though to roll out of the ring, leaving a dazed Steve Flash at the mercy of J.D Morgan. Flash staggered up to his feet, but was immediately met by a European Uppercut from Morgan, who then dropped down and synched in the Cross Atlantic Stretch. Despite his earlier heroics in the match, Flash was now a spent force and Bret Graveson ended up calling for the bell as Flash was unable to respond. [B]Elimination # 3: Steve Flash at 15:29[/B] It was now down to the final two, both with proud histories in the now defunct DaVE promotion. Howevever one was standing tall in the ring, whilst the other was still trying to recover on the outside. Being the veteran that he is Morgan, simply waited for Gonzalez to get back to his feet and make his way back up onto the apron. When Gonzalez did make it back up onto the apron, he was met with a stiff fore-arm shot, that sent him off the apron, and crashing back first into the railings. Calculating his next move, Morgan then went out onto the floor himself, and unloaded on Gonzalez with a barrage of knee strikes to the gut. He then placed a dazed Gonzalez on the guard-rail, and drilled the Lone Wolf with a European Uppercut that sent the former 3 time XFW Champion falling into the front-row. Morgan then dragged a limp looking Gonzalez back over the guard-rail and into the ring. It looked like it could be over as Morgan went for the cover.............. One............. Two.............. Thr............. Somehow Gonzalez got the shoulder up. Morgan then lifted Gonzalez back up to a vertical base and applied the Half Nelson, but Gonzalez fired in several elbow shots to the gut to break free. The Lone Wolf, then made a standing switch and stunned Morgan with a falling double knee breaker. But Gonzalez was too worn down to go for any sort of cover and simply tried to find refuge, by staggering back into one of the corners. Despite absorbing the backbreaker, Morgan still looked the stronger, and he was up to his feet first and quick to add more pressure by stomping away on Gonzalez in the corrner. Morgan then placed a dazed Gonzalez on the top turnbuckle and followed in with a flurry of European Uppercuts. He then began to 'hang' Gonzalez feet first across the top-rope and went to apply a face lock, as he looked to pull off a move he calls the London Bridge (think Nigel McGuiness' Tower of London move). But Gonzalez who had been a victim of the move in DaVE had it scouted, released himself out of the predicament with some clubbing blows ot the back. Morgan then tried to re-apply the move, but Gonzalez kicked him out, and then dove off the top turnbuckle to plant Morgan face first into the mat with a diving Bull-Dog. Gonzalez then waited for Morgan to get to his feet and then dropped the English veteran back onto the canvas with the HOWL IN THE WIND ! One............... Two............. Thr................ Morgan kicked out. Gonzalez then lifted Morgan back up to vertical base and went for the Howl in the Wind again, but this time Morgan was able to block it, before sending Gonzalez into the ropes. Morgan then drilled Gonzalez with a European Uppercut on the rebound, before planting Gonzales onto the canvas with a snap suplex. Morgan then rolled through and applied the Cross Atlantic Stretch........... Morgan had it locked on right in the middle of the ring and Graveson went to check on Gonzalez condition.............. Gonzalez made no response Graveson took another look Still no reponse from the 'Lone Wolf' Graveson took one last look, was the PSW visitor about to be crowned the Rey De Reyes and new FCW champion.......... Not if Shawn Gonzalez had anything to do about it, suddenly the Lone Wolf started to come alive, rising to his feet and forcing Morgan to break the hold. Gonzalez still looked a spent force though and Morgan move in to make a knock out blow with a running knee strike, but Gonzalez blocked the attempt and took Morgan off his feet with a leg-whip, transitioning it into a small package.......... One................. Two................. Three !!! And in a few split seconds, Shawn Gonzalez had won the match,the Rey De Reyes, the new FCW Championship. The Lone Wolf could now truly call himself the King of FCW. It was a good match and the non decisive finish certainly leaves things open for a return encounter between Gonzalez and J.D Morgan, but I was hoping for a little bit more. The first two eliminations felt a little rushed, but the intrigue did pick up when it was down to the final three and the right two went out early, with Singh not really at the main event level and Snap Dragon unlikely to be a regular guest, yet alone an full time roster given his already busy schedule. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Shawn Gonzalez defeated Snap Dragon, Steve Flash, The Sensational Singh and JD Morgan in 21:32; the order of elimination was The Sensational Singh first, then Snap Dragon, then Steve Flash and finally J.D Morgan. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Shawn Gonzalez wins the Rey De Reyes title and the FCW Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]Shawn Gonzalez is then presented with both the Rey De Reyes Trophy and the new FCW Championship [/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] In my opinion this was our most consistant night of wrestling yet and on a whole the tournament matches delivered. I'm pretty sure if the main event could have just been that little bit better and earned a C+ rating, we would have put on our first C rated event. And just to clarify the main event title situation, Shawn Gonzalez is the new FCW champion but Hells Bouncer holds the newly re-named Messiah Title, which was the Puerto Rican Championship.

[B][U]Predictions Contest[/U][/B] [I]10 People ( Dragonmack did tally it up right) took part in the predicitons contest, this time round and here's how they all did[/I] [B]12 Points:[/B] Actarus, Beeker, Dragonmack [B]11 Points:[/B] March [B]10 Points:[/B] d w w, maskedpropaganda [B]9 Points:[/B] Imerak, Smurphy1014 [B]7 Points:[/B] Tommy J [B]5 Points:[/B] Rob4590 [I]So we have 3 winners for this month in the form of Actarus, Beeker and Dragonmack, who will all receive a signed poster of the Rey De Reyes and FCW Champion Shawn Gonzalez.[/I]

Another great night of wrestlign in Puerto Rico ! I like the two titles situation, it will make a good plot for the next few months. I have a sweet spot for goofy gimmicks, so you got me with the Great Oxii. The Circus might need a little something more, not sure what exactly, but I can't take them seriously for some reason. Might be just me on that.

[CENTER][B][U]August in Review[/U][/B][/CENTER] Overall August could be viewed as a succesful month as on a whole Rey De Reyes was one of best shows yet, and certainly in my opinion, the most consistant night of wrestling action we have put on so far. On the downside we did lose money this month, but with the increased wage bill due to the guests it was expected, but a solid crowd and some decent Merchandise Sales this month kept them at a manageable level. At the moment I'm not worried about the finances (especially as the bosses instructions are to try and grow the company, not balance the books), though at some point I will have to tighten up and perhaps runs a few 'budget' shows if we don't start turning profit sooner or later. [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]August News and Notes from around the Wrestling World[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]General News[/B] After a string of disappointing shows over the summer, TCW have dropped from International Size all the way down to Cult Size. It appears that fans are beginning to get bored by Tommy Cornells endless reign with the World Title and the dominance of the Syndicate. [B]Worker Signings[/B] The Gauge Twins (Greg & Matt), the highly touted sons of HOI inductee Sam Keith will be part of BHOTWG's next tour. Experienced gaijin 'Jungle' Jack Marlowe, Rhino Umaga and Insane Machine will also be part of BHOTWG's Autumn tour. Mario Heroic has signed a PPA deal with CGC GCG boosted their roster with the additions of Antonio Maxi Marquez (Champagne Lover), U.K Dragon, Frankie Perez and FCW Alumni Snap Dragon on touring contracts SWF have signed MAW's Citizen X and much touted manager Playboy Jake Sawyer to developmental contracts with RIPW. Whilst young valet Hannah Potter has been called up to the big leagues. The voice of WLW Isei Deushi, is now also the voice of WEXVV [B]Worker Extensions[/B] A busy month of contract renegotians in 21CW saw them renew the PPA deals of 7 workers that includes in-ring talents Stevie Stoat, Pitbull Brown, Joey Beuachamp, Igor Ivanoff, Arthur T.Turtle, valet Phoebe Plumbridge and road agent Colin 'The Steamroller' Chalke. 4C extended the PPA contracts of Whippy The Clown and color-man Ted Ross AAA have re-signed Jessica Bunny APW extended the contracts of D.O.A and Trehawke Phillips BHOTWG offered new written deals to veteran mid-carders Sanetomo Shiraishi & Tiger Fuyuki BSC extended the contract of Sprite CZCW have re-signed Donnie J to a new PPA deal EWA kept much of it's womens division intact with Anna-Ki and Geena 'The Warrior Princess' re-signing. Whilst Jed High and valet Simona Cox will also be sticking around A busy month for GCG saw them offer new PPA contracts to Hiroyasu Gakusha, Mokuami Maita, SUKI, Wasichi Inao, Masutaro Kataoka, referee Tsughiharu Odaka and announcer Mastake Hori. INSPIRE extended the PPA contracts of Hirokumi Saito and Kimitada Yanagita NYCW extended the PPA deals of Rick Douglas, Dazzling Dave Diamond and veteran manager Herb Stately OLLIE have secured Phoenix III to a new PPA contract Carl Batch will be sticking around in PSW after extending his PPA deal ROF offered new PPA deals to Don Henderson, K'Lee Hawkins, Jon Michael Sharp and Harley Neill Current Destiny Champion, Shingen Miyazaki re-signed with SAISHO on a PPA basis SWF secured Remo Richardson and Kid Toma to new exclusive written contracts Despite their fall to Cult size TCW secured Chance Fortune, veteran female manager Karen Killer and road agent Archie Judge to new written contracts USPW extended the PPA deal of one time FCW guest Davis Wayne Newton WEXVV extended the PPA deal of Gareth Wayne WLW have secured veteran performer The Great Hisato to a new PPA contract. [B]Worker Releases/Departures[/B] After signing on with CGC, Mario Heroic came to the conclusion that his schedule was becoming over-crowded, taking the decision to leave CZCW. WEXVV decided not to renew the contract of announcer Robun Yamazaki. His replacement being WLW's Isei Deushi. [B]Injuries [/B] 5SSW's Yoko Ikina was dealt a cruel blow when she shattered her knee in a match with Rei Chikanatsu, putting her out for over a year Knee's seem to be cursed in Japan right now, as WLW's Beetle Kimura also injured his knee in a match with Brandon Smith, though he should be back in around a months time Tank Bradley was forced to vacate the PSW National Championship after tearing his rotator cuff , an injury that will keep him out for an entire year. Rumours of him rehabbing the injury be repetively eating twinkies are in fact believed to be true. [B]Retirements[/B] 8 Time Tag Team Champion, Demon Anger has decided to join his career Tag Partner Demon Spite and hang up his boots for good. Japanese Garbage legend Saonji Omura has also decided (at the Age of 60) to also call time on his in-ring career. His final match was a victory over Hiroshi Morisue and saw him retire as the Warriors Heart Champion. Female bodybuilder Nikki Power, whose wrestling career never really took over has also decided to call it a day. [B]Backstage Trouble[/B] It appears that Kit Hatoyama and Kiko Sakakibara have fallen out with another in 5SSW [B]Media News[/B] Despite falling to Cult Size TCW managed to secure a deal with Canal Uno in Mexico to show their action packed show, bizarrely though the same channel will also be showing the main programme of their rival SWF- Supreme TV As expected NOTBPW's Championship Wrestling will be returning this time on The Pop ! Network but 21CW have seen their Best of British Wrestling programme already dropped by Euro Cable Sports, whilst Australia's premier (actually only) wrestling promotion APW gets it's own T.V show called 'Bring The Pain' on The Bloke Channel [B]Other News[/B] Louis Figo Manico best known for his time in UCR as both it's owner and as it's main star, has anounced his return to wrestling, after a one year hiatus. [B]Title Changes[/B] The Bomb Squad (Saeko Hiroyuki & Saori Nakadan) earned their second 5SSW Tag Team Title reign. Whippy The Clown claimed the 4C Championship in a three way with Sayeed Ali and Joey Poison, ending Ali's 10 month long reign with the title. The CGC World Title changed hands from one De-Colt to another as Jack ending the near year long reign of his younger brother Ricky. Also in CGC Ed Monton became a 2 time Canadian Champion , ending Ryan Powells 7 month reign Owen Love teamed up with John Maverick to claim his second tag Title reign in NOTBPW, ending the four month reign of the McWades The curse of the PSW National Championship continues, when Tank Bradley tore his rotator cuff, causing the belt to be vacated for a second time in eight months (Though it serves them right really...what were they thinking ?!). PGHW's two month summer Tour concluded with Nobuatsu Tatsuko, claiming his second Glory Crown title reign. The Historical Japan title also changed hands with Akinori Kwakami earning a record setting fourth reign with the title. Meanwhile in PGHW's developmental territory SAISHO Strong Style Yeomen and Torajiro Sekozawa became Destiny Tag Champions ending the a reign for KAZ and Shiba Mizoguchi that lasted over a year. The ROF Talisman Title changed hands with Don Henderson ending the 10 month reign of Jonni Lowlife Mexican Beast, Vincente Romero & The Cannonball Kid (Samuel in FCW) claimed the Camepones de Trios in SOTBPW Cherry Bomb reclaimed the USPW Womens Championship from arch rival Alicia Strong The WEXVV Warriors Heart Title is back round the waist of Ryu Kajahara when he defeated Munemitsu Senmatsu for the title vacated by the retiring Saonji Omura The Hot Potato that is the WLW Show Stealer Title changed hands twice in August with U.K Dragon ending Acid's relatively long reign (about four months with this belt is a long reign) but losing it in his first defence to The Great Hisato, in a 3 way Ladder match that also included The Insane Machine. In another twist the two former Show Stealer champions Acid and U.K Dragon teamed up to claim the Tag Team Titles from the Avalanche Effect It was similar story with the Streetfighting Title with Haru Karofuji ending the reign of Dark Eagle but then losing it in his first defence to Americana. The Tap Out Title also changed hands with Bulldozer Brandon Smith ending the reign of fellow gaijin Jacob Jett.

[CENTER][B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] Things are a little chaotic in Puerto Rico right now, at FCW's Rey De Reyes event the promotion owned by Puerto Rican Power began with one main event champion and ended up with two and it appears that the main event title they began with no longer exists. Confused ? and I'm sure alot of you are, well here's a brief recap of what happened: The Messiah's Circus that Hells Bouncer are a part of, have 're-named' the FCW Puerto Rocan Championship 'The Messiah Championship. The main event was the Rey De Reyes Finals but a few moments before that match, Sara Silver delivered a message from the FCW Championship Commitee, saying that not only would the Reye De Reyes match crown the first ever Rey De Reyes but it would also crown a new FCW Champion, their reason being that what was the Puerto Rican Championship had been tainted by the actions of the Messiah's Circus. In reality FCW management want the new FCW Championship to be seen as the main title in their promotion and that the newly re-named Messiah's Championship that Hells Bouncer is in possession of, is now smething of a 'rogue' title. It'll beiinteresting to see how this situation unfolds over the coming months. The new FCW Champion (and first ever Rey De Reyes winner) Shawn Gonzalez will make his first defence of the title at FCW's Anniversario event on Saturday 20th September, celebrating one year of FCW being in existance. His first defence will be against the man who came agonizingly close to claiming the double prize on offer at Rey De Reyes himself, PSW's J.D Morgan. Gonzalez and Morgan are no stranger to one another having fought many battles against one another in DaVE. In other matches former FCW Puerto Rican Champion; Puerto Rican Power will team with People's Champion Mainstream Hernandez and Bradford Peverall to take on the Messiah's Circus trio of 'Messiah' Champion Hell's Bouncer, Tag Team Champion Leper Messiah and Amo Del Gato. Rudy Velsquez of the Kings of the Street, will take on respected veteran Steve Flash, as both look to get themselves into FCW Championship contention. Kirk Jameson, The Sensational Singh, Dragon Del Arco Iris and Tigre Salvaje Jr will meet in a 4 Corner Survival with the winning earning a shot at the People's Championship, while Natural Storm face off with Samuel & Primus in a Tag Team Contenders match. Rounding out the main show card KotS member Jesus Chavez faces off with Matt Hocking and The Messiah's Circus El Hijo Del Zonk faces off with Charles Rainier (It should be noted these two faced one another a few months back on the pre-show, in a contest that ended in a time limit draw) There will also be two pre-show matches with Hector Galindo taking on Joe Benning and The Great Oxii going up against Carlos Gonzalez Here is a full run-down of the card for Anniversario......... [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][U]FCW Anniversario[/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Saturday 20th September 2008 at Gynasium Arriba in San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=blue][COLOR=black][B][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]FCW Championship:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=blue] [SIZE=2][COLOR=black]Shawn Gonzalez[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=black]vs[/COLOR][/SIZE] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=black]'From PSW'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#000000]J.D Morgan[/COLOR][/CENTER] [/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=#000000][B]Six Man Battle:[/B][/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=black]'Representing The Messiah's Circus'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [CENTER][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=1]'Messiah' Champion-[/SIZE] Hells Bouncer,[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000][SIZE=1]Tag Team Champion[/SIZE]- Leper Messiah & Amo Del Gato[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]Puerto Rican Power[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000][SIZE=1]Peoples Champion-[/SIZE] Mainstream Hernandez & Bradford Peverall[/COLOR][/CENTER] [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=#000000]'Representing Kings of the Street'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#000000]Rudy Velsquez[/COLOR] [CENTER][COLOR=#000000]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]Steve Flash[/COLOR][/CENTER] [/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=black][B]Tag Team Contenders:[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=black]Natural Storm (D.C Rayne & Eddie Howard)[/COLOR] [CENTER][COLOR=#000000]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]Samuel & Primus[/COLOR][/CENTER] [/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=#000000][B]4 Corner Survival:[/B][/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#000000]* Winner earns a Peoples Title Shot[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#000000]Dragon Del Arco Iris[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]vs[/COLOR] [CENTER][COLOR=#000000]Kirk Jameson[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]The Sensational Singh[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]Tigre Salvaje Jr[/COLOR][/CENTER] [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=#000000]'Representing The Messiah's Circus'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#000000]Tag Team Champion-[/COLOR][/SIZE] [CENTER][COLOR=#000000]El Hijo Del Zonk[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]Charles Rainier[/COLOR][/CENTER] [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=#000000]'Representing Kings of the Street'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#000000]Jesus Chavez[/COLOR] [CENTER][COLOR=#000000]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#000000]'Representing The Young Americans'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#000000]Matt Hocking[/COLOR][/CENTER] [/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=black][FONT=Courier New][B]Bonus Pre-Show Matches:[/B][/FONT][/COLOR] [FONT=Courier New][COLOR=black][SIZE=2]The Great Oxii vs Carlos Gonzalez[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [CENTER][COLOR=black][FONT=Courier New]Hector Galindo vs Joe Benning[/FONT][/COLOR] [FONT=Courier New][COLOR=#000000]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER] [/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][COLOR=blue][B][COLOR=purple]Predictions Form:[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blue][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=purple]Anniversario[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#800080][B]FCW Championship:[/B] Shawn Gonzalez vs J.D Morgan[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#800080][B]Six Man Battle:[/B] Hells Bouncer, Leper Messiah & Amo Del Gato vs [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Puerto Rican Power, Mainstream Hernandez & Bradford Peverall[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#800080]Rudy Velasquez vs Steve Flash[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#800080][B]Tag Contenders:[/B] Natural Storm vs Samuel & Primus[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#800080][B]4CS (for Peoples Title shot):[/B] Dragon Del Arco vs Kirk Jameson vs Sensational Singh vs Tigre Salvaje[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#800080]El Hijo Del Zonk vs Charles Rainier[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#800080]Jesus Chavez vs Matt Hocking[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#800080]The Great Oxii vs Carlos Gonzalez[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#800080]Hector Galindo vs Joe Benning [/COLOR][/LEFT] [/COLOR][/quote]

Anniversario FCW Championship: [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] vs J.D Morgan [I]While Morgan is more than capable of holding the main title of a regional promotion, Gonzalez just won the title, and it is doubtful he would hotshot it.[/I] Six Man Battle: Hells Bouncer, Leper Messiah & Amo Del Gato vs [B]Puerto Rican Power, Mainstream Hernandez & Bradford Peverall[/B] [I]We already know PRP doesn't job in tag matches either.[/I] Rudy Velasquez vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] [I]Because he will get a far better result out of Hell's Bouncer than Velasquez will[/I] Tag Contenders: Natural Storm vs [B]Samuel & Primus[/B] [I]Far more long term potential with this team.[/I] 4CS (for Peoples Title shot): Dragon Del Arco vs Kirk Jameson vs[B] Sensational Singh[/B] vs Tigre Salvaje [I]Singh gets his brief push[/I] [B]El Hijo Del Zonk[/B] vs Charles Rainier [I]Some love for the Circus[/I] Jesus Chavez vs [B]Matt Hocking[/B] [I]Traditional convention says that Chavez gets the win to stop his whining, but booker instinct says he jobs out the door to help elevate the young americans[/I] [B]The Great Oxii[/B] vs Carlos Gonzalez [I]Squash[/I] Hector Galindo vs [B]Joe Benning [/B] [I]See the CHavez-Hocking match[/I]

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;466759][B] [I]So we have 3 winners for this month in the form of Actarus, Beeker and Dragonmack, who will all receive a signed poster of the Rey De Reyes and FCW Champion Shawn Gonzalez.[/I][/QUOTE] WOO-HOO! ... ... (though I would have preferred a poster of Maryam Vega or Sara Silver...:p) Anniversario FCW Championship:[B] Shawn Gonzalez [/B]vs J.D Morgan Six Man Battle: Hells Bouncer, Leper Messiah & Amo Del Gato vs [B]Puerto Rican Power, Mainstream Hernandez & Bradford Peverall[/B] Rudy Velasquez vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] Tag Contenders: Natural Storm vs [B]Samuel & Primus[/B] 4CS (for Peoples Title shot): Dragon Del Arco vs [B]Kirk Jameson [/B]vs Sensational Singh vs Tigre Salvaje [B]El Hijo Del Zonk [/B]vs Charles Rainier Jesus Chavez vs [B]Matt Hocking[/B] [B]The Great Oxii[/B] vs Carlos Gonzalez Hector Galindo vs [B]Joe Benning[/B]

Anniversario FCW Championship: [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] vs J.D Morgan Six Man Battle: [B]Hells Bouncer, Leper Messiah & Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Puerto Rican Power, Mainstream Hernandez & Bradford Peverall Rudy Velasquez vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] Tag Contenders: Natural Storm vs [B]Samuel & Primus[/B] 4CS (for Peoples Title shot): Dragon Del Arco vs [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Sensational Singh vs Tigre Salvaje El Hijo Del Zonk vs [B]Charles Rainier[/B] [B]Jesus Chavez[/B] vs Matt Hocking [B]The Great Oxii[/B] vs Carlos Gonzalez [B]Hector Galindo[/B] vs Joe Benning

FCW Championship: [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] vs J.D Morgan -Morgan is just visiting, I think? Six Man Battle: Hells Bouncer, Leper Messiah & Amo Del Gato vs [B]Puerto Rican Power, Mainstream Hernandez & Bradford Peverall[/B] -I don't see you jobbing out PRP's overness in this type of match. [B]Rudy Velasquez[/B] vs Steve Flash -It pains me to pick against Flash, but Rudy vs. Shawn seems like a likely matchup down the line. Tag Contenders: Natural Storm vs [B]Samuel & Primus[/B] -I like Primus. That's all. 4CS (for Peoples Title shot): [B]Dragon Del Arco[/B] vs Kirk Jameson vs Sensational Singh vs Tigre Salvaje -Jameson just had his shot, right? So I'm going with Mr. Cool Mask. El Hijo Del Zonk vs [B]Charles Rainier[/B] -No draw this time, and Rainer needs a win to pick himself up. [B]Jesus Chavez[/B] vs Matt Hocking -Dmack could be right here, but I find it hard to pick Hocking or Benning. [B]The Great Oxii[/B] vs Carlos Gonzalez -lols, I love the Great Oxii gimmick. [B]Hector Galindo[/B] vs Joe Benning -See above.

FCW Championship: [B]Shawn Gonzalez [/B]vs J.D Morgan [I]Good oponent for a first defense.[/I] Six Man Battle: Hells Bouncer, Leper Messiah & Amo Del Gato vs [B]Puerto Rican Power, Mainstream Hernandez & Bradford Peverall[/B] [I]Shame the Circus has to lose, but no sense in devaluing PRP further.. or the people's champ for that matter. Peverall is just there. [/I] Rudy Velasquez vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] Tag Contenders: Natural Storm vs [B]Samuel & Primus[/B] [I]Something new..[/I] 4CS (for Peoples Title shot): Dragon Del Arco vs Kirk Jameson vs [B]Sensational Singh [/B]vs Tigre Salvaje [I]I don't see the luchadores rising up yet, and Jameson just had a shot. [/I] [B]El Hijo Del Zonk[/B] vs Charles Rainier [I]I need to go with my guy Zonk. [/I] [B]Jesus Chavez [/B]vs Matt Hocking [I]There, Chavez.. happy?[/I] [B]The Great Oxii [/B]vs Carlos Gonzalez [I]squash.[/I] [B]Hector Galindo [/B]vs Joe Benning [I]There, Hector.. happy?[/I]

Anniversario FCW Championship: [b]Shawn Gonzalez[/b] vs J.D Morgan [i]I'd vote to make this DaVE rules for the extra nostalgia feeling[/i] Six Man Battle: Hells Bouncer, Leper Messiah & Amo Del Gato vs [b]Puerto Rican Power, Mainstream Hernandez & Bradford Peverall[/b] [i]The owner-man does not appreciate having 2 main titles and neither being his[/i] Rudy Velasquez vs [b]Steve Flash[/b] [i]I can see the two getting a nice feud going[/i] Tag Contenders: Natural Storm vs [b]Samuel & Primus[/b] [i]Change of guard time[/i] 4CS (for Peoples Title shot): Dragon Del Arco vs Kirk Jameson vs [b]Sensational Singh[/b] vs Tigre Salvaje [i]The rikshaw ridin', carpet flyin', karma stealin', cow dealin' son of a gun gets his shot[/i] El Hijo Del Zonk vs [b]Charles Rainier[/b] [i]I think even you have to be getting tired of jobbing[/i] [b]Jesus Chavez[/b] vs Matt Hocking [i]Chavez is decent enough to warrant a "stop whining, here's your win" win[/i] [b]The Great Oxii[/b] vs Carlos Gonzalez [i]This has epic fail potential, even if I like the genie gimmick[/i] Hector Galindo vs [b]Joe Benning[/b] [i]Unlike Chavez, Galindo isn't even decent[/i]

FCW Championship: [B]Shawn Gonzalez [/B]vs J.D Morgan Six Man Battle: Hells Bouncer, Leper Messiah & Amo Del Gato vs [B]Puerto Rican Power, Mainstream Hernandez & Bradford Peverall[/B] [B]Rudy Velasquez [/B]vs Steve Flash Tag Contenders: Natural Storm vs [B]Samuel & Primus[/B] 4CS (for Peoples Title shot): Dragon Del Arco vs Kirk Jameson vs [B]Sensational Singh [/B]vs Tigre Salvaje El Hijo Del Zonk vs [B]Charles Rainier[/B] Jesus Chavez vs [B]Matt Hocking[/B] [B]The Great Oxii [/B]vs Carlos Gonzalez [B]Hector Galindo[/B] vs Joe Benning

It's too late to write text. FCW Championship: [b]Shawn Gonzalez[/b] vs J.D Morgan Six Man Battle: Hells Bouncer, Leper Messiah & Amo Del Gato vs [b]Puerto Rican Power, Mainstream Hernandez & Bradford Peverall[/b] [b]Rudy Velasquez[/b] vs Steve Flash Tag Contenders: Natural Storm vs [b]Samuel & Primus[/b] 4CS (for Peoples Title shot): Dragon Del Arco vs Kirk Jameson vs [b]Sensational Singh[/b] vs Tigre Salvaje [b]El Hijo Del Zonk[/b] vs Charles Rainier [b]Jesus Chavez[/b] vs Matt Hocking [b]The Great Oxii[/b] vs Carlos Gonzalez [b]Hector Galindo[/b] vs Joe Benning

Anniversario FCW Championship: [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] vs J.D Morgan [I]a vistor will not dethrone! This is a nice X-DAVE matchup though![/I] Six Man Battle: [B]Hells Bouncer, Leper Messiah & Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Puerto Rican Power, Mainstream Hernandez & Bradford Peverall [I] GO CIRCUS!!!! PRP might nix the idea he don't like losing, but I will show support to the circus anydangways![/I] [B]Rudy Velasquez[/B] vs Steve Flash [I]The young Latino King takes out the more talented ageless veteran[/I] Tag Contenders:[B] Natural Storm [/B]vs Samuel & Primus [I]Have I mentioned I don't like Samuel? I dunno what it is. Of course Primus might take out Storm on his own but I doubt it[/I] 4CS (for Peoples Title shot): Dragon Del Arco vs Kirk Jameson vs [B]Sensational Singh[/B] vs Tigre Salvaje [I]Obviously between Jameson & Singh, but I am gonna go with Singh as he has it seems have had more thought process in his character development. Jameson could very easy win though. [/I] [B]El Hijo Del Zonk[/B] vs Charles Rainier [I]You ain't beating a Circus member!!![/I] [B]Jesus Chavez[/B] vs Matt Hocking [I]Can't wait for Hocking to start winning! But not for awhile now probably[/I] [B]The Great Oxii[/B] vs Carlos Gonzalez [I]Big guy gets a W! [/I] [B]Hector Galindo[/B] vs Joe Benning [I]And the Latino Kings sweep![/I]

Archived