Owner goals regarding hiring restrictions

So I've annoyed Eisen a fair bit just by re-negotiating Paul Huntingdon's contract. So if I renewed another person with less than C- in toughness therefore flouting the same owner goal again, would than annoy him more or is the current frown on the patience level as far down as it can go due to this one goal?

[QUOTE=fastlane269;451520]I usually cheat on those goals by editing said stat, negotiating the contract and then lowering it back to it's original spot.[/QUOTE] Surely it'd be simpler to just play without owner goals if you don't want to abide by them?

[QUOTE=LFC_chris;451524]Surely it'd be simpler to just play without owner goals if you don't want to abide by them?[/QUOTE] Exactly my thought. In my current game I had to pass on Steve Flash... Already hired a Psychopath (Larry Wood), and the new goal for "no less than D- Charisma" came in the DAY I was to negotiate with Flash. But I abided by it, rather than give that smug bastard Gil Thomas a reason to fire me. Maybe NYCW will do me a solid and teach me how to speak for me.

[QUOTE=LFC_chris;451524]Surely it'd be simpler to just play without owner goals if you don't want to abide by them?[/QUOTE] I abide by most of them, but these ones drive me nuts, because I hire a lot of people to send to development and this kind of thing prevents me from doing so.

Archived