Is Anyone Taking Requests?

I looked around couldn't find one. I was hoping someone could make me a couple renders. I need Chris Candido and Sunny, but I was hoping to give them a dominatrics gimmick. Maybe something where Tammy is dressed in leather clad and has a whip. And Chris is her whipping boy

He's asking for renders (i.e. DazStudio/Poser) not cutting of pictures. And at the moment, no, there isn't a render request thread and it doesn't appear likely there will be one for the time being. One was started, but almost no one would follow the rules/guidelines. Of course, even if there was a render request thrend, they almost never did renders of real people, so your request probably would not have been done in any case.

The problem with doing real renders is... it takes so damn long to get everything perfect... and Daz3d has some stability issues(especially with the newest version) of randomly locking up. I've personally almost punched a hole through my wall a couple of times when I had a really nice model going and the SOB locked up on me.

Archived