Best source for pictures to use for cuts?

I dont make pics, but i think psds from what i understand if you have photoshop or similar program is best way to put pics on backgrounds as already cut out. There is the following site you can download psds from, but im sure plenty more if do a psd search on google or something. [url]http://www.psdprotocol.com/[/url]

[url]www.wwe.com[/url] (superstars section) [url]www.tnawrestling.com[/url] (roster section) [url]www.rohwrestling.com[/url] (multimedia / photo gallery section) the ROH photo gallery also has some top indy pictures aswell from CHIKARA, PWU and some smaller ones, but they have wrestlers from TNA that show up there.

[QUOTE=goodieuk;452592]I dont make pics, but i think psds from what i understand if you have photoshop or similar program is best way to put pics on backgrounds as already cut out. There is the following site you can download psds from, but im sure plenty more if do a psd search on google or something. [url]http://www.psdprotocol.com/[/url][/QUOTE] [QUOTE=crayon;452596]I think moreso he's just looking for a source of good images for workers. And yeah, I wouldn't mind a good all-in-one source myself either. Find that tracking down the right pics takes more time than cutting them :/[/QUOTE] Yeah, thats what I was asking about. Thanks anyway goodieuk. [QUOTE=Woodsmeister;452601][url]www.wwe.com[/url] (superstars section) [url]www.tnawrestling.com[/url] (roster section) [url]www.rohwrestling.com[/url] (multimedia / photo gallery section) the ROH photo gallery also has some top indy pictures aswell from CHIKARA, PWU and some smaller ones, but they have wrestlers from TNA that show up there.[/QUOTE] Cool, I'll check out the TNA and ROH websites. I was just hoping that there would be a site that has alot of promo pics like crayon said an all in one site. I always see people with pictures of workers in their sigs on forums that I can't find on the promotions websites.

Archived