WWE: When Your Time is Up

[CENTER]WWE Logo[/CENTER] It's a beautiful day in New York City and Monday Night Raw is just two hours away. [CENTER]Vince McMahon[/CENTER] Vince: Hmm, today will be a day that lives on forever in the history books of pro wrestling Vince is in a calm but very happy mood and he scheduled a press conference for today before Raw to make a big announcement about the status of the company Vince: Jim I would just like to thank you. Thank you for helping me these last couple of weeks, for being a trusted employee, and for be a real friend! [CENTER]Jim Ross[/CENTER] JR: Well anything I can do to help Vince JR has a confused look on his face, Vince had been grateful in the past but never calling him a friend! Vince: Now you're sure all the big news companies are going to be here JR: Yes sir! Vince: And have you informed my family? JR: Yes sir! Vince: And? JR: Linda was thrilled but your kids, well I believe the words disowned came out Vince: I knew they wouldn't take it lightly JR: That's for sure (Vince gets the finishing touches on his make up and he is out to the press conference) Vine: Now many of you are wondering why I am out here today to speak to you about (Vince starts to reach into his jacket pocket for a letter and his glass) Vince: I am here to inform you, the fans, the media, and the WWE Superstars that as of today Vince McMahon is no longer the Owner of the WWE (The media goes crazy with question) Reporter: Vince if you are not the owner than who is... and why Vince: Great question! The reason why is simple, he gave me a deal I couldn't pass up Reporter: And Vince: Well I took it. Now I will stay on staff for awhile to help him understand it, but i believe he is a fast learner Reporter: Well Vince who is he? Vince: The New Owner of the WWE is none other than.... BILL GATES [CENTER]Bill Gates[/CENTER]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think you need to give a little more. I understand leaving a cliff hanger, but this doesnt even intrest me. I dont see anywhere this dynasty can go other than with one of the richest men in the world running the company the WWE sipmly dominates with essentially no budget, buying up all the wrestlers and buying out all other companies.

[CENTER]WWE Logo[/CENTER] With the news of Bill Gates taking over the WWE some Super Stars have been said to be not happy and are going to find away out of their contracts With this new development, WWE has brought in a fresh new booker and are looking for new talent to be brought into the company just in case.

Triple HStephanie McMahon (We cut to a room in the back where Stephanie and HHH are addressing a small group) [COLOR="Lime"]HHH: Now listen we don't have to take this crap. We have put our bodies and hearts into this company for that man and he goes out and sells us out. Well I don't know Bill but I'm not working for him so I am asking for my releases today, who is with me?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Voice: I am so happy to here that from you Paul because I am with you![/COLOR] (As everyone looks around to see who said that the toilet flushes in the bathroom and emerges a man by the name of) [CENTER]Vince McMahon[/CENTER] (Paul stomps towards Vince and grabs him by the collar) [COLOR="Lime"]HHH: Why I should kick you in your mouth right now you piece of...[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Vince: Um, if i remembered right I said I was with you did I not?[/COLOR] Batista [COLOR="Blue"]Dave: If we remember right you sold the company so how could you be with us[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Vince: Listen I didn't want to sell the company I pretty much had no choice[/COLOR] (Everyones faces looks in shock) Shane McMahon [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Shane: What do you mean dad?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Vince: He bought out the other shareholders, pretty much a hostile take over and there are more shares out there than I have so he owned I believe 72.3% of the company and the other percent was mine. I had no choice and when he came up to me and offered me the money i said no, i swear. But when he told me i still rejected until i found out he wasn't going to make me sign and agreement that says i can't start another company![/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]HHH: So you sold you're company to start a new one?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Vince: Correct and I found a guy who is willing to help me out because he hates Bill just as much as i do right now[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Dave: What is this new company then and were do we fit in?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Vince: it's not really a new company but the companies Gates forgot about[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Shane: What?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Vince: Pretty much the dumb fool only bought the WWE name, and right before it was complete i released many of the superstars and he just doesn't know it yet[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]HHH: So what's the name of the company[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Vince: You will find out tomorrow night on our very first T.V broadcast![/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Shane: Wait! Who is the other person?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Vince: You really want to know?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"](Everyone in the room shakes their heads in agreement) [/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Vince: The man who helped in the Monday Night Wars[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]HHH: Eric Bis...[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Vince: Hell No![/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Shane: Than who dad?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Vince: None other than TED TURNER[/COLOR]

Vince McMahonBill Gates (Vince and Bill are in a room talking about the mainevent in tonights show) [COLOR="Magenta"]Bill: Now you're sure this is a smart idea?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Vince: Positiv, are you willing to question Vince McMahon about wrestling?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"]Bill: Nope just making sure![/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"](Just then Vince's phone rings)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Vince: Hello?[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Vince: Ted, how is everything coming along? Really? Well that is good! So tomorrow I sign the papers? Good, well I will see you tomorrow, bye[/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"]Bill: Whowas that?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Vince: my lawyer![/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"]Bill: O, what did he want[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Vince: Well i decide to buy into Buger King! but be quiet about it![/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"]Bill: Really? Hmm, you think I should do that to?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Vince: I don't know, why not let me do it for a little and I will inform you about it later[/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"]Bill": That works![/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"](Bill raises his glass)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"]Bill: To a new and great partnership and friendship![/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"](Vince gives an evil smile)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Vince: O buddy, you have no idea![/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]Vince: He bought out the other shareholders, pretty much a hostile take over and there are more shares out there than I have so he owned I believe 72.3% of the company and the other percent was mine. I had no choice and when he came up to me and offered me the money i said no, i swear. But when he told me i still rejected until i found out he wasn't going to make me sign and agreement that says i can't start another company![/COLOR] Just not going to happen. No company puts out more than 49% stock for this exact reason.

The McMahon family holds 75% of the company and its just a backstory to start it. And before you say of Turner and McMahon would never work with each other, the reason I picked Turner is because he lost a reported 6 to 8 billion dollars with the meger of Timer Warner and AOL, so they now have a common enemy But now here is the big Question and i hope people will help me answer it What Brand should Vince bring Back? Can be anyone you can think of

Sorry about that Scorpion is correct My company with have brands but in a different way it will have two show with two brands but the second brand will only have 20 guys and they are all young and new trying to make a name like a development with the other being my Main roster

[CENTER]WWE Raw[/CENTER] Jeff Hardy vs Mr. Kennedy D-X and Cryme Tyme vs Randy Orton, Batista, Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch Kane vs Jamie Noble Cody Rhodes vs Hardcore Holly CM Punk vs Rey M. for Heavyweight Title Prediction and comments always welcomed

Triple HStephanie McMahon (We cut to a room with Stephanie and Hunter) [COLOR="Lime"]HHH: Babe are you sure you want to do this, I mean it could back fire?[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Stef: Do you not have faith?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]HHH: No I'm just saying it's a huge step for us[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Stef: It's now or never![/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]VHHH: OK, I love you[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Stef: Knew you would see it my way[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"](The two huge and kiss and say their goodbyes and walk different ways, out of know where you see Shane McMahon come out from behind the wall)[/COLOR] [CENTER]Shane McMahon[/CENTER] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Shane: Hmm?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"](Shane reaches into his pocket and scrolls through his phone then hits the talk button and waits)[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Shane: Da*n! voicemail.[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Shane: Hey it’s Shane give me a call whenever you can I have a great idea! Call me back ASAP![/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"](Shane puts his phone back into his pocket and turns and looks into the mirror, he grabs some soap and washes his hand then dries them off, he continues to look in the mirror and adjust his tie and says)[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Shane: This should be interesting.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=the.danger.zone;457798]I actually like the idea of Vince and Turner working together. I think that could be fun. I do have a question though. Was Ted ever much more than the money behind WCW?[/QUOTE] If you are asking if Turner had any input on creative, I believe the answer would be very little to none. Although he was responsible for giving the world El Gigante. He always had a strong affinity toward wrestling, though, as it helped boost his networks.

Thanks scorpion! and a little more info about Turner is (Now I got this info from an interview with Eric B. a couple of years ago) was that Turner had a big influence on bring the lucha libres into the company because of a trip he had down in Mexico with his family, there he saw them and now Turner is a huge wrestling fan and still admitts to it to this date that even though he lost to Vince he still loves to watch wrestling, but so he saw them and I believe Eric said he would watch ECW to watch Chris B., Eddie G., Rey M, and Dean M. Now once agian this is from a couple of years ago and was an interview so take it how you want to O, and not sure if i said this yet but the reason i picked Turner is because A) He was rich (lol) B) When AOL and Timer Warner merged he lost a reported 6-8 billion dollars and C) it would have made for good storylines between vince and ted

and one more thing before i put up Raw I think Michael Cole is a great annoucer and he has really busted his ass to get to where he is in the company. Now is he better than JR i'm not sure yet i mean its only been 2 and a 1/2 shows but i think he done a great job. Sorry about the rant but someone messaged me saying i should make it like the draft never happened and keep them together

Archived