WWE: When Your Time is Up

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=GatorBait19;458268]and one more thing before i put up Raw I think Michael Cole is a great annoucer and he has really busted his ass to get to where he is in the company. Now is he better than JR i'm not sure yet i mean its only been 2 and a 1/2 shows but i think he done a great job. Sorry about the rant but someone messaged me saying i should make it like the draft never happened and keep them together[/QUOTE] Its your diary you should do what you want. With real world diaries using current feds, I prefer they start out with reality and progress naturally from there as opposed to the WWE starring Bryan Danielson.

wwe raw (Raw opens up to its opening video and pyro) Michael ColeJerry Lawler Cole: Welcome ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Monday Night Raw, and tonight we are coming to you live from Huston Texas. I'm Michael Cole along side my new broadcast partner Jerry “The King” Lawler King: And boy do we have an opening for you, the new boss is here and his new partner or whatever he is we have been hearing about Cole: Indeed King. For those of you who haven't heard yet Mr. McMahon sold his shares of WWE to Bill Gates Jerry: That's Mr. Gates to us now Cole! Cole: Ok? Mr. Gates bought his shares and now has full control over the company Jerry: It's crazy, I mean who ever thought the richest man in the world would like wrestling Cole: Well I didn't that for sure but King it's now time to introduce our new owner King: Well then be quiet and let the lovely Lillian Garcia introduce him! lillian garcia Lillian: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome our new WWE owner Mr. Bill Gates (Bill Gates comes out to a classical music sound and is getting a mixed response from the fans) Bill Gates Bill: Thank you Lillian, for the introduction Bill: Now onto business, it seems many people are trying to figure out why Bill why as the richest man go and buy the WWE why not something else. Well it's simple I watch WWE a lot and I always thought to myself how cool it would be to own it and do some of this stuff! Bill: Now , no I will not be wrestling, but I promise to give you the best show possible, with the best roster of wrestlers I money can buy. Why, well to give the fans what they want and that is the best wrestling they can watch to date. Bill: Now everyone in the back is wondering who my head guy will be seeing as how Vince is working on a verbal agreement and is only showing me the ropes, well I had to look really hard for this guy, but I found him and boy o boy I hope you people like him. (Just as Bill's music hits a familiar theme hits) Hulk Hogan (Hogan walks to the ring and does his crowd pump up thing) Hulk: Man! (Hogan has to stop as he can't speak the crowd is so hyped) Hogan: Let me tell you one thing brother. It's damn good to be back (Crowd gets even louder) Hogan: Now I'm not here to talk about my pending divorce or family issues I am here to talk about how much I love you guys and how much I am happy to be in this company again Hogan: And you might ask why Hogan? Why come back with Gates? Well there are two reason my friends, one he pays well, and second he manged to do what no man in the history of the business has been able to do and that is stick it to McMahon. Hogan: So from here on out brother I'm on this mans side and this will be one hell of a ride brother! (after some Hogan chants Mr. McMahon's music hits and he gives us his famous walk to the ring) TEW Vince McMahon Vince: Well, well, well. If it isn't my old pal Hulk and my new pal Bill Bill: Um Vince what are you doing down here I wasn't expecting you on the show tonight Vince: I was planning on that as it would be. See Billy, the reason I gave up so quickly to you is because, well, you're dumb. (Bill has a confused look on his face) Vince: Don't know what I mean? Well let me explain and give you a lesson, when you buy some one out or release someone from contract you always make them sign a non-performance clause. Which means they can't perform for this much time. Vince: Well you're dumb ass self didn't do that so right before you signed that contract I started a new company and released a few people from yours Hogan: Why you bastard! (Hogan walks towards Vince and takes him down and starts choking him when a new sounding music hit.... Disturbed- Inside the Fire at the entrance way stands Batista, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Steve Austin, and The Undertaker all wearing WWE shirts) Bill: What are you guys doing out here? (all six man start making there way down to the ring and Hogan stands and Vince looks like he is about to die as he grabs a mic) Vince: Bill (cough) I have one thing to say! (All six men surrounded Vince in a circle staring at him) Vince: You can send all you're goons after me I don't care (Triple H grabs McMahon's hand with the mic in it and pulls it towards him) Triple: Vince you sold all of us out (The Batista and Flair hold Vince's arms while Triple prepares to hit Vince) Bill: See I like to see my employees take my side (Just as Bill says that HHH turns around and Batista and Flair let Vince stand) Hogan: What the hell are you doing!?! Triple: Come on you really think I am going to destroy my father-in-law (As he says this they all remove their WWE shirt to reveal) AWA Superstars Of Wrestling Bill: Wait I bought the WWE assets! Vince: No, Bill! Once again you got screwed I had to sell those companies I bought to a person who is my new partner Bill: Yeah and who is that!?! Vince: Ted Turner (Bill's face is priceless right now seriously) (Steve grabs a mic) Steve: O, and Fans: What? Steve: He wanted us to give you a message! Fans: What? (Steve proceeds to flick off Bill and stun him while the rest beat up Hogan and throw both of them out of the ring) Vince: And for the viewing audience please join us tomorrow at 8 o'clock on TBS for! (A banner drops from the titan-tron) New show Triple: Yes and please check your local listing for information! Shawn: And if you're not down with that we go two words for ya Fans: Suck IT! Cole: Um? King: Can you believe what we are hearing Cole AWA has been re-opened by a man who destroyed the company Cole: Um? King: Lost for words Cole? Cole: Just a little, I mean we still have a match to come, wait what is D-X doing in the ring? (D-X goes under the apron to pull out a huge bucket of neon green paint and paint D-X on the mat) King: Well I guess Bill will never forget D-X Cole: That's for sure Cole:Well fans believe it or not we still have matches tonight King: yeah but I don't think anything is going to be better then this opening Cole: I couldn't believe there is either! Cole: Well first up we have two men who have a history together King: You bet they do I mean just a couple of weeks ago they were co-holders of the Tag Titles and then Rhodes screwed Holly Cole: Yeah and Holly is seeking revenge in a big way and even has a mystery partner of his own for the Great American Bash Hardcore Holly vs Cody Rhodes (This Match was pretty even with both men getting equal offense, Ted Dibiase Jr. Distracted Holly long enough for Cody to set him up for the DDT) Winner: Cody Rhodes (Ted grabs a mic and gets into a ring while Cody continues to pound on Holly) Ted: Now that is simply priceless Cody: Holly at the Bash you bring you mystery partner but we have a stipulation if we win you retire and make way for the Second Generation to make headlines) King: Well I'm not going to lie, I don't think Holly has ever made headlines in WWE Cole: King that is just wrong he is a great worker King: I know just not headline great (We cut back to a room where Batista is getting ready for his match and Orton walks in) Orton: Listen I just want to know one thing Batista: Yeah! And what's that Orton: Am I going to have to watch my back tonight? Batista: Orton listen, it's a damn fact that I am going to the AWA but I am not going to screw you over and beat you up tonight. It will be a fair match! Orton: That's all I needed to hear big man (Orton turns around just to run into D-X) HHH: Hey Shawn look who it is HBK: My god Hunter its the third generation superstar HHH: The youngest Superstar to ever win the World Title HBK: A two time WWE Heavyweight Champ HHH: A one time World Heavyweight Champ HBK: A former holder of the Intercontinental Championship HHH: A World Tag Championship HBK: A Triple Crown Champion HHH: And don't forget The all impressive Legend Killer Orton: Listen I don't want any trouble HHH: Listen Ort we aren't here to start trouble we just wanted to say Hi! HBK: Hi! HHH: And talk! Orton: Talk about what HHH: Well important stuff Orton: Like HHH: Well the AWA (Just then HHH looks at the Camera) HHH: Shawn deal with that problem Cole: O my god Shawn just super kicked the camera man King: Worst part is now we have no feed in there! Kane vs Jamie Noble (This is a squash match just to show Kane's dominance and it ends within 2 minutes with a Choke Slam) Winner: Kane Cole: Man Kane has looked dominate since he lost the ECW title King: Yeah he might just be a little mad (Cut to the back where Cena and Cryme Tyme are talking) johnJTGShad Cena: So you guys think we should join AWA JTG: What do you mean should Shad: Yeah Playa Cena: Wait you already have Shad: Come on man it's all about that Money, Money JTG: Yeah, Yeah (Shane McMahon cuts into the picture) Shane McMahon Cena: Shane whats up my man Shane: Hey Cryme Tyme, hey Cena is there a chance I can talk with you Cena: I don't see why not, what you need? Shane: Alone? JTG: Hey whatever you have to say to Cena, you can say to us Shane: Ok well Shad, JTG can you take care of him (All four look at the camera man) Shad: No prob hommie! Cole: Man it looks like AWA is cleaning house King: I wonder if they need a colour commentary guy? Cole: At this rate I am sure they do Ken Kennedy vs Jeff Hardy (Very fast paced match with two workers who work well together. Hardy hits a Swanton Bomb after Kennedy missed a Plunge. This match had a lot of back and forth action) Winner: Jeff Hardy King: Man Cole what a match Cole: Hardy and Kennedy put their bodies on the line tonight for the fans (Kennedy walks over to Hardy and looks at him for a second, then offers his hand to Hardy who in returns shakes it, Kennedy then pulls him close and raises his hand to show his fingers almost pinched together suggesting that he was that close) (On the Tron Hulk appears) Hulk: You know boys I was watching this match and I have a great idea. Starting next week you two will go into a best of 9 series! O and Yes I said 9, with the winner getting the chance to take on the the World Champ. So go out and bust you're ass Brother Cole: Man huge news from our new G.M King: I'll say I mean Hardy and Kennedy for nine matches Cole: Well it's really first to five King: I know but I was just suggesting how great it would be if it went nine Cole: O okay now I understand you Cole: Well folks we still have you're World Champ in action tonight against another former World Champ Rey Mysterio Jr. for the World Title King: Yeah and if I am correct Grisham has them both backstage right now (Cut to the back where we see CM Punk and Rey Rey) Todd: Thank you Cole and King and right now joining me is the world champ CM Punk and his challenger Rey Mysterio Jr. Todd: Now you two are friends but tonight you face off for that title CM: Listen even friends can go out and put on a great match for the fans and still be friends Rey: Yeah I mean I want that title and I am going to do everything in my ability to get it back around my waist but in the end the better man will come out on top (Santino comes into the picture) Rey: Great what do you want Santino: Listen, my name is Santino.. CM: We know you're name Santino: Well still I am the better wrestler out of you two and I want my Title shot so where I have to take on you a Mr. Punk or take on the man you is a trying to be the Batman I want my shot Rey: I don't think Punk or myself has a problem with that next week CM: Nope in fact I was thinking it could be a triple threat next week then Santino: I a like how you think punkie (Santino leaves with laughter coming from Cm and Rey) Rey: Punkie? To funny Cole: Well folks up next we have an 8 man tag King: Yeah and poor Orton has to watch his back no telling what is going to happen to it Cole: Well I believe Batista is a man of his word and wont hurt Orton King: The first thing you learn in this business is not to trust people Cole: O come on King get real Triple HShawn Michaels 3JTGShad vs Randy OrtonBatistaLance CadeTrevor Murdoch (A good match pretty much between 4 Superstars with 2 tag teams, the finisher came when Shawn hit Sweet Chin Music on Lance Cade. There were a couple of times where Batista and Orton got into each others faces but that was Orton testing Batista to see if he would keep his promise) (Triple H goes over and grabs a mic, then Stephanie McMahon's music hits and she walks down to the ring) Stephanie McMahon AWA Stef: Now daddy told you guys about his great new company, I mean this is so great daddy is breaking away from WWE HHH: But, baby tell them the great news (Batista, Cryme Tyme, Cade, Murdoch, Orton, and Shawn all have a confused look on their faces) Stef: please ladies and gentlemen let me introduce the newest wrestling federation WCCW run by me and my hubby (Banner shows up on the tron) Photobucket Stef: So any superstar back there wants to join the next dominating company come down (HHH goes over to HBK and puts his arm around him with a smile but Shawn pushes him off) HBK: Dude what is this HHH: It's our company man, not Vince, not Bill. Ours! HBK: Well why didn't you tell me I mean we are best friends for a reason (Ric Flair makes his way down to the ring) HHH: I know but there are reason trust me and if it makes you feel better we are located in Texas and will be in Texas a lot (HBK now gets a smirk on his face knowing he will be able to see his family more) HHH: So? HBK: Here is my answer (HBK then Super Kicks Trevor Murdoch) HHH: Man poor Murdoch (Cade, Batista, Shawn, and Flair all shake hands with Cryme Tyme looking on) HHH: Um do you boys realize you are a bit out numbered here (Shane McMahon's music hits and he comes out with Big Show, Andrew Martin, and John Cena) Shane McMahonJohn CenaBig ShowTest Shane: I believe now they are not out numbered (Cryme Tyme who is now behind the WCCW superstars start to take off their shirts to reveal) Photobucket King: What!?! Cole: Well I would yell turn around but since they don't work here anymore whats the point (Show, Martin, and Cena walk towards the ring while WCCW crew turn to see Cryme Tyme standing with Trevor Murdoch) (A brawl starts out with everyone fighting. With finishers going out everywhere with the last man standing being Batista until Orton slides into the ring and RKO him) Randy: I don't care you are all a bunch of traders to WWE Cole: Yes! Orton staying with the E King: Good at least we have one shinning star (Cut to the back with Vince) TEW Vince McMahon Vince: HM, so my kids finally decide to stop depending on me it's about time (Vince hears his phone ring and reaches into his pocket and answers his phone) Vince: Hello? Vince: O, hey D.J Vince: Really? You got it, well what do you think Vince: Good, good so will I see you tomorrow night Vince: good,good. Okay well I will see you tomorrow night (Before Vince gets a chance to put his phone up again he gets another ring) Vince: Hey! Vince: What! You're backing Shane, you good for nothing piece of **** (Vince hangs up and throws his phone) Cole: Well it doesn't look like tonight is going perfect for the former chairman! King: Man I hope that phone wasn't expensive! cm punk vs Rey Mysterio (Open match that ended in a draw because of the fact Santino came out and attacked Rey and Punk defended him. With the double count out it brought out more superstars from different companies to attack each other with the looks of it there was no clear cut winner) Cole: King all hell has broken loose King: You're telling me I don't think anyone has an upper hand Cole:WWE, AWA, GCW, and WCCW are all battling to show who is number one King: Come on Cole we all know it's WWE (Raw cuts out with Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin, and John Cena still standing in the ring by themselves)

Ok so let me see if I got the story here straight Bill Gates bought out Vince McMahon forcing Vince to sell him the company? HOWEVER Vince secretly released some workers before the take over, and is now starting his own wrestling promotion. Now we get to the next RAW and Vince reveals on live television that he's bringing back in the AWA, in that same program Steph brings back World Class and Shane brings back Global. Also in that show Bill Gates is beat up isn't he? So my question is, you had Vince talking to everyone in private, however is this a "real life" Vince is done with the WWE and owns the AWA, or is this a "storyline". Because if its "real life" why would Vince even be at RAW, let alone allowed to come out. And if he did come out why would they attack Bill Gates and Hogan? Also why would Steph and Shane be allowed to come out and introduce THEIR new promotions. If this was a storyline I could see this making sense. However if this is all supposed to be really the family splitting apart I guess I don't get it. They now all own seperate promotions we've seen that before, I guess what I don't understand is why is it being presented like a storyline on RAW? I mean revealing their AWA shirts, STeph and Shane announcing their promotions in a shocking manner while wrestlers come out and join their promotions. This all just reaks of InVasion/nWo/WWE Draft that'd be fine if thats what you were going for however those were STORYLINES this however is supposed to be "whats actually happening". I guess I'm just not following too well, its not that I think your doing a bad job I guess I just don't understand why you're mixing real life with WWE storylines. I mean to me Triple H and company beating up Bill Gates and Hogan is pretty silly. If that was real life and Gates didn't have any real idea what was going on or Hogan for that matter Vince WOULD'NT own a new company he'd be handing that company right back over to Hogan or Gates. I hope I'm not coming across as an ******* you can't just tell me Vince is having secret meetings about a new promotion, then he comes out on RAW and reveals his aWa t shirt. Its just like the nWo swerves we saw a million times. I hope I made my point because this post got really long. Anyway I'll continue giving this thing a shot.

Ok just let me finish some touches (Adding different stuff) and i'll give it to you guys P.S remember this is just a spin off of the New NWA but i do plan on making a brand new mod where All the McMahon's own their own company and TNA and ROH are powers. Pretty much like a golden age so if anyone wants in just tell me

Ok so let me see if I got the story here straight Bill Gates bought out Vince McMahon forcing Vince to sell him the company? [COLOR="Red"]Corrct[/COLOR] HOWEVER Vince secretly released some workers before the take over, and is now starting his own wrestling promotion. [COLOR="red"]correct[/COLOR] Now we get to the next RAW and Vince reveals on live television that he's bringing back in the AWA, in that same program Steph brings back World Class and Shane brings back Global. Also in that show Bill Gates is beat up isn't he? [COLOR="red"]yes[/COLOR] So my question is, you had Vince talking to everyone in private, however is this a "real life" Vince is done with the WWE and owns the AWA, or is this a "storyline". [COLOR="red"]ok i used a working agreement with all four brands to WWE, now i ended them so it was more a way just to set up the war and in the diary Gates didnt know this and vince was on a verbal agreement with gates to help him learn the rope[/COLOR] Because if its "real life" why would Vince even be at RAW, let alone allowed to come out. And if he did come out why would they attack Bill Gates and Hogan? Also why would Steph and Shane be allowed to come out and introduce THEIR new promotions. [COLOR="red"]answered above and that goes for stef and shane as well[/COLOR] If this was a storyline I could see this making sense. However if this is all supposed to be really the family splitting apart I guess I don't get it. [COLOR="red"]just to add more drama it is a four company diary[/COLOR] They now all own seperate promotions we've seen that before, I guess what I don't understand is why is it being presented like a storyline on RAW? I mean revealing their AWA shirts, STeph and Shane announcing their promotions in a shocking manner while wrestlers come out and join their promotions. [COLOR="red"]it was presented like a storyline because it is a monday night war again, but i need to get the diary off the ground and for people to see what i am going to do with it[/COLOR] This all just reaks of InVasion/nWo/WWE Draft that'd be fine if thats what you were going for however those were STORYLINES this however is supposed to be "whats actually happening". [COLOR="red"]? um its real[/COLOR] I guess I'm just not following too well, its not that I think your doing a bad job I guess I just don't understand why you're mixing real life with WWE storylines. I mean to me Triple H and company beating up Bill Gates and Hogan is pretty silly. If that was real life and Gates didn't have any real idea what was going on or Hogan for that matter Vince WOULD'NT own a new company he'd be handing that company right back over to Hogan or Gates. [COLOR="red"]they did that cuz Hogan beat up Vince, plus Hogan really does hate vince[/COLOR] I hope I'm not coming across as an ******* you can't just tell me Vince is having secret meetings about a new promotion, then he comes out on RAW and reveals his aWa t shirt. Its just like the nWo swerves we saw a million times. [COLOR="red"]didnt take it like that it can be confusing if you have anymore questions just ask[/COLOR]

[CENTER]New show Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Undertaker vs Kane vs ???[/CENTER] [COLOR="Red"][B]For the World Championship[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]Plus the reval of two other titles[/COLOR] [CENTER]and the apperance of the mystery superstar who just signed Plus Goldberg and many other new superstars Join us Tuesday 8 P.M on TBS (Check local listing)[/CENTER]

Archived