working off the ring rust

considering my user character is a overpowered character(i like to be a jerk in my games), i figured that my B toughness/resilience are would make the recovery faster than normal. Also, being a young character (20) figured age would also help. random?*shrug*

Physical stats (or any other stats, for that matter) would have no effect on ring rust. Whether you're a peak physical specimen, or you're Tank Bradley, you're still going to have ring rust if you haven't wrestled for two years. Just like your first time on a bicycle after two years would start off a bit dodgy.

i'd love to be able to give an answer on this but unfortunatly i dont have much experience no matter how many games i start i always seem to have a group of theeeee helthiest roster ever i think the longest injury ive ever had since 05 was 28 days. i remember in 05 when i had guys falling left right and centre. why do i not get as many injurys now adays?

[QUOTE=D-Lyrium;455801]Physical stats (or any other stats, for that matter) would have no effect on ring rust. Whether you're a peak physical specimen, or you're Tank Bradley, you're still going to have ring rust if you haven't wrestled for two years. Just like your first time on a bicycle after two years would start off a bit dodgy.[/QUOTE] Adam said in the developer's journal that the amount of time a worker takes to shake off ring rust depends on "their own ability to recover". Any ideas on how this ability is calculated if it does not take into effect physical stats ?

Archived