MAW: Rockin' the Old School

[FONT="Verdana"][CENTER][B] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/MAW/MAW.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]MAW: Rockin’ the Old School[/SIZE] Our fateful story began one Saturday afternoon with our hero, Johnny Knocker watching a quality marathon of King of the Hill and eating a great bowl of Cap’n Crunch. It was a great episode, one that you will always remember where you are when you see it. In this particular one Boomhauer learns the error in his womanizing behavior the hard way. But then all of a sudden this television bliss is broken by the shattering of a phone ringing, a phone call that could change history. Our hero then went to answer the phone and responded with a simple hello…. [U][SIZE="3"]Voice on Phone[/SIZE][/U] [I]Yes, this is Tammy with AT&T, and I was wondering if you would like to establish a broadband internet service with us today.[/I] [U][SIZE="3"]Johnny Knocker[/SIZE][/U] [I]How about no Tammy. You dragged me away from my delicious Cap’n Crunch and King of the Hill….You should be ashamed of yourself.[/I] Needless to say Johnny was pretty upset by that phone call. Why couldn’t he ever get a call from somebody important like he’s heard other people get. He knows at least three people who got called out of the blue and were given wrestling promotions, weird huh? Wrestling promotions? [U][SIZE="3"]Johnny Knocker[/SIZE][/U] [I]Oh crap! Rip is going to kill me![/I] The mere mention of wrestling promotions must have sent something off in Johnny’s head. You see, earlier in the week Johnny was checking the local help wanted ads, and he about fell out of his chair when he saw that Mid Atlantic Wrestling was hiring a new head booker. Yes, that’s right, Rip Chord, being the class act that he is advertised for the new creative genius for his promotion in the Thrifty Penny. But back to the story, in recent months things had been hectic at Mid Atlantic Wrestling, and their head booker Mean Jean Cattley was getting tired of it. After all, when he got into this business he didn’t want to be a head booker, he wanted to be the greatest wrestler who ever lived. Dealing with all the punks coming up through the ranks wasn’t helping things either. All they wanted were title reigns, and all Mean Jean was willing to give them was a kick in the pants. So he told Rip that at the beginning of the next year, he was out as head booker and was refocusing on his wrestling career. After Johnny saw the help wanted ad, he figured that he had the qualifications for the job seeing as he just finished college with a creative writing degree, and he had also watched wrestling since he was a kid. He called up the number in the ad, and after an interview was set up, Johnny Knocker was named the new head booker of Mid Atlantic Wrestling, just like that. When you think about it, it’s a rags to riches story. Young man looking for an odd job in the Thrifty Penny, then he finds a great job as the head booker of a local wrestling promotion. But what he was going to have to do was perform a rags to riches like turnaround for MAW if he was going to impress Rip Chord, and that’s exactly what he planned on doing. As soon as Johnny exclaimed that Rip was going to kill him, the phone rang again. Johnny picked up the phone, and instead of Tammy from AT&T, the voice this time was a little more grizzled and ticked off. [U][SIZE="3"]Rip Chord[/SIZE][/U] [I]WHERE YOU AT BOY!?!? You were supposed to be here ten minutes ago for our meeting. Let me ask you a question, ARE YOU OUTSIDE OF YOUR MIND? We’ve got our big tournament scheduled for this month, and when we are going to plan it you are nowhere to be found! Get your butt down here now…..AND DON’T FORGET MY RC COLA![/I] You see, when Rip gave up the bottle a few years back, he picked up a bottle of something else, RC Cola. But Rip was right, the next show was one of the biggest of the year for MAW, and it was very important that they got all the details hammered out at their booking meeting, a meeting that Johnny Knocker was five minutes late for already….nothing like good first impressions… [/B][/CENTER][/FONT]

[FONT="Verdana"][CENTER][B] After being chewed out on the phone by his new boss, Johnny Knocker hopped in his car and sped down to the place where Mid Atlantic Wrestling’s business took place, Rip Chord’s dining room. He got there so fast that he almost forgot to swing by Wal-Mart and pick up a case of RC Cola. He would have hated to see what would have happened if he forgot that. Once he arrived there he was greeted by Rip, and the two went straight to work on the direction of the company. They talked about their stars, future stars, and people who they could do without. Rip then said he whipped something together the night before, and he handed Johnny a list of their current roster, sorted by push and disposition, he was rather proud of it. [SIZE="3"][U]Johnny Knocker[/U][/SIZE] [I]Eggs, milk, yogurt….[/I] [SIZE="3"][U]Rip Chord[/U][/SIZE] [I]Whoops, that’s my grocery list. Turn it over….[/I] [SIZE="3"][U]Main Event[/U][/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]Erik Stong (Mid Atlantic Champion)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Mean Jean Cattley Citizen X[/COLOR] [SIZE="3"][U]Upper Midcard[/U][/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"]Antonio Cameron Vessey Oscar Golden (Mid Atlantic Tag Champion)[/COLOR] [SIZE="3"][U]Midcard[/U][/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]The Masked Patriot[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Casey Valentine Flash Savage (Mid Atlantic Tag Champion) Findlay O’Farraday Ricky Douglas[/COLOR] [SIZE="3"][U]Lower Midcard[/U][/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]Max Mayhem[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Curtis Jenkins Huey Cannonball[/COLOR] [SIZE="3"][U]Opener[/U][/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]Riley McManus[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Jefferson Stardust[/COLOR] [SIZE="3"][U]Manager[/U][/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"]Ernest Forthdyke-Hume Kristen Pearce[/COLOR] [SIZE="3"][U]Announcer[/U][/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]Marv Earnest[/COLOR] [SIZE="3"][U]Color Commentator[/U][/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"]Duke Hazzard[/COLOR] [SIZE="3"][U]Road Agent[/U][/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"]Rip Chord[/COLOR] [SIZE="3"][U]Tag Teams[/U][/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"]C-V-2 (Vessey and Valentine) Canadian Blondes (Golden and Savage)[/COLOR] After reading the roster Johnny realized that while MAW has a decent base set up, there were going to have to be changes made. He and Rip had a back and forth about this for a few minutes, and he was finally able to convince Mr. Chord that a few additions would really help put MAW on the map. They went over what should happen at the end of the month at the Rip Chord Invitational, then they parted ways, both ready to make MAW the best promotion it could be. [/B][/CENTER][/FONT]

[FONT="Verdana"][CENTER][B] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/MAW/MAW.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]The Rip Chord Invitational[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][U]3rd Annual Rip Chord Invitational Tournament[/U][/SIZE] The first two RCI's were won by former MAW poster boy Mainstream Hernandez. This go around Hernandez is nowhere to be found, which means that the field has opened up for a first time winner to capture the increasingly prestigious trophy this Friday at Stanley Hall. The field of eight this year is looking very good. There are familiar faces to MAW fans like Mean Jean Cattley and Antonio, and there are new faces like new acquisitions Mikey James, Thomas Morgan and Warren Technique. The trophy is up to grabs and could go to anybody this year, and only one thing is for sure, the tournament will provide seven unforgettable matches, and will launch one wrestler into superstardom. [SIZE="3"][U]Mid Atlantic Championship Match: Erik Strong (c) vs. Citizen X[/U][/SIZE] Erik Strong was able to earn his first Mid Atlantic Championship reign in 2007, and he has turned it into a respectable run. He has been putting down every person that challenges him for the championship, but Friday he faces off with one of the more talented men ever to step into a Mid Atlantic ring, Citizen X. Citizen X makes it no secret that he thinks he is better than everybody else, and he full heartedly expects to walk out of the Rip Chord Invitational with the Mid Atlantic Title around his waist. [QUOTE]I will be keeping records like in my old MAW dynasty that some of you may remember, so be sure to get your picks in for every show because it's ranked on total wins, not win percentage. The winner will be able to choose the challenger for the title at next year's RCI, just like my previous dynasty. [U]Quick Pick Guide[/U] Mid Atlantic Championship: Erik Strong (c) vs. Citizen X First Round: Antonio vs. Mikey James First Round: Mean Jean Cattley vs. Thomas Morgan First Round: Casey Valentine vs. The Masked Patriot First Round: Cameron Vessey vs. Warren Technique Second Round: ??? vs. ??? Second Round: ??? vs. ??? Rip Chord Invitational: ??? vs. ??? [/QUOTE] [/B][/CENTER][/FONT]

Mid Atlantic Championship: [B]Erik Strong[/B] (c) vs. Citizen X First Round: [B]Antonio[/B] vs. Mikey James First Round: [B]Mean Jean Cattley[/B] vs. Thomas Morgan First Round: Casey Valentine vs. [B]The Masked Patriot[/B] First Round: Cameron Vessey vs. [B]Warren Technique[/B] Second Round: Antonio vs. [B]Mean Jean Cattley[/B] Second Round: [B]The Masked Patriot[/B] vs. Warren Technique Rip Chord Invitational: Mean Jean Cattley vs. [B]The Masked Patriot[/B]

Mid Atlantic Championship: [B]Erik Strong (c)[/B] vs. Citizen X First Round: [B]Antonio [/B]vs. Mikey James First Round: Mean Jean Cattley vs. [B]Thomas Morgan[/B] First Round: Casey Valentine vs. [B]The Masked Patriot[/B] First Round: [B]Cameron Vessey [/B]vs. Warren Technique Second Round: [B]Antonio [/B]vs Thomas Morgan Second Round: The Masked Patriot vs [B]Cameron Vessey[/B] Rip Chord Invitational: [B]Antonio [/B]vs Cameron Vessey

[FONT="Verdana"][CENTER][B] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/MAW/MAW.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]The Rip Chord Invitational Friday, Week 4, January 2008 Live from Stanley Hall Attendance: 96[/SIZE] The third annual Rip Chord Invitational begins with the lights on low, and a single beam of light highlighting the trophy sitting in the middle of the ring. The lights then come up, and the man responsible for all this, Rip Chord steps out into the arena to a standing ovation from the near hundred people in the crowd. He comes down and shakes hands with a few, then steps into the ring, ready to get this show on the road. [SIZE="3"][U]Rip Chord[/U][/SIZE] Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to welcome you to this year’s Rip Chord Invitational. This year’s event promises to be a special one, because as you can see behind me, the only name on this trophy is that of Mainstream Hernandez. He won this trophy two years in a row, and seeing as he is no longer part of MAW, he is not in tonight’s tournament. That means tonight we will crown a new champion of the Rip Chord Invitational. And let me tell you…. Then all of a sudden music interrupts Rip’s speech, and the spotlight changes focus from the owner of the promotion to the stage, where the man who will challenge Erik Strong for the Mid Atlantic Championship later tonight, Citizen X, is standing. He surveys the crowd, then heads down into the ring with Chord, then snatches the microphone out of his hand, much to the disapproval of the crowd. [SIZE="3"][U]Citizen X[/U][/SIZE] This is the first time I have been around for your little Invitational Tournament Rip. And let me say, I’m not impressed in the slightest. Nobody came to see these hacks wrestle for that Dollar General trophy. They all came to see me be crowned the rightful king of MAW, the Mid Atlantic Champion. That’s right, I’m going to destroy your precious little champion Erik Strong tonight. It’s an inevitability really. Once I get my hands on him, he will feel the wrath of Citizen X, and you all can have a champion that you can be proud to follow! Now I leave you to your precious little tournament, just don’t forget, tonight I kill the dreams of Erik Strong, and I take my rightful spot as champion! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/MAW/MeanJeanCattley.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/MAW/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/MAW/ThomasMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Rip Chord Invitational: Round One Mean Jean Cattley vs. Thomas Morgan[/SIZE] Morgan is one of MAW’s new additions, and Cattley didn’t look like he knew what was coming because Morgan tied him up in more knots than a ballpark pretzel. Cattley was taken off-guard, but once he got his feet under him he started fighting back against the man from north of the border. Cattley had the upper hand in the match, and as he slowed Morgan down with submission hold after submission hold, the crowd cheered for the underdog to fight back. He started to mount a comeback against Cattley, then out of nowhere Mean Jean nailed him with the Mood Swing to put an abrupt end to the match. [SIZE="3"]Winner: Mean Jean Cattley Match Time: 9:58 Match Rating: D[/SIZE] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/MAW/Antonio.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/MAW/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/MAW/MikeyJames.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Rip Chord Invitational: Round One Antonio vs. Mikey James[/SIZE] This second match featured the second of three new acquisitions that will debut for MAW tonight, Mikey James. James is a martial artist who let’s his deadly strikes do his talking for him. Antonio thought he would outsmart James and wrestle him down with a technical game, but he underestimated the speed and precision of James’ feet, and the first time he got one to his jaw, his gameplan was out the window. Antonio knew he was in trouble, and he would force clinches in the ropes with James to break his offense. After a poke in the eye of James, Antonio saw his opening and went for the Italian DDT, but James was able to raise a knee into the gut of Antonio, then he took a step back and unloaded the Scything Side Kick and picked up the victory in his debut match. [SIZE="3"]Winner: Mikey James Match Time: 9:29 Match Rating: E+[/SIZE] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- After the ring had cleared of the previous match, very patriotic music played around the arena, and the fans shot to their feet because they knew who was coming out. The curtain opened up and The Masked Patriot appeared, and he was waving a giant flag. He carried it down to the ring, proudly displaying it as his music played and the fans gave him a standing ovation. He got in the middle of the ring and gave everybody a thumbs up, then sat the flag at ringside as he awaited his opponent. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/MAW/CaseyValentine.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/MAW/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/MAW/TheMaskedPatriot.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Rip Chord Invitational: Round One Casey Valentine vs. The Masked Patriot[/SIZE] The Masked Patriot has a big size advantage in this match, and it showed early on as Valentine tried to run him over, but it was like hitting a bulldozer square in the chest. The Patriot stunned the young Valentine, then squared him up and dropped him with a three point stance tackle. He followed up with a big elbow drop, then went for a splash, but Valentine rolled out of the way, which resulted in a belly flop to the middle of the ring. Valentine then followed right up with a series of heavy strikes to the head of The Patriot, and he locked in a version of a Dragon Sleeper. After a long struggle the crowd began to chant USA, which caused the Patriot to rise, and he flung Valentine right off of him. He then fought back and hoisted Valentine up on his shoulder for a powerslam, but Valentine fell off the back and rolled the Patriot up in a backslide and got the three count on the big man. [SIZE="3"]Winner: Casey Valentine Match Time: 8:16 Match Rating: D+[/SIZE] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/MAW/CameronVessey.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/MAW/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/MAW/WarrenTechnique.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Rip Chord Invitational: Round One Cameron Vessey vs. Warren Technique[/SIZE] This match featured the third of MAW’s new signings, and he looked to improve the new guy’s records to 2-1. Vessey didn’t seem to take him very seriously, but Technique showed why he’s named that and he took Vessey over with a series of great wrestling takedowns. Vessey wasn’t going to be shown up on his home turf, and he charged at Technique, but he was waiting and took him down with a technically sound drop toe hold. This technical showcase continued from Mr. Technique until Vessey got fed up and snuck in a very cheap low blow on him. This turned the tide, and Vessey was able to do considerable damage to Technique. He began to showboat a little bit, and he took too long on the top rope, and Technique grabbed him and fireman’s carried him off the top. He then floated over into a great STF. Vessey fought it for as long as he could, but he was unable to escape and was forced to tap out. [SIZE="3"]Winner: Warren Technique Match Time: 8:39 Match Rating: D[/SIZE] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- In a segment taped for the release of this event to the public, Casey Valentine appeared backstage with a message to one of MAW’s newest stars, the man who just his tag team partner Cameron Vessey tap out, Warren Technique. [SIZE="3"][U]Casey Valentine[/U][/SIZE] Well well, the new guy can wrestle. Warren, you may have gotten lucky and beaten one half of the best tag team around here, C-V-2, but lightning will not strike twice my friend. I’ve seen what you’ve got, and I’m ready to strike back. The welcoming committee can pack up, because I’m taking there job. Warren, later on I welcome you to MAW, the Valentine way! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/MAW/MeanJeanCattley.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/MAW/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/MAW/MikeyJames.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Rip Chord Invitational: Round Two Mean Jean Cattley vs. Mikey James[/SIZE] Both of these men looked good in their first round victories, but they would each have to step it up to gain a berth into the finals. This was a contrast of styles as James wanted to work a fast paced match, while Cattley was constantly trying to slow him down. Mean Jean showed why he’s one of the best in the industry as he went to work on the legs of James, taking out his most valuable asset. He worked him over with a series of leg locks, but James refused to quit. He finally fought back up to his feet, and he immediately went for the Scything Side Kick, but Cattley ducked it, then hit a chop block. He forced James back up, then grabbed one of his legs, ready to kick the other out from under him, but James stuck like lightning with a Dragon Whip, and he got the three count on Mean Jean. [SIZE="3"]Winner: Mikey James Match Time: 9:37 Match Rating: D[/SIZE] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/MAW/CaseyValentine.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/MAW/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/MAW/WarrenTechnique.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Rip Chord Invitational: Round Two Casey Valentine vs. Warren Technique[/SIZE] Valentine promised revenge for his tag team partner, but he fell into the same traps as Technique had a reversal for every hold that Valentine tried putting on him. Warren looked for his STF at every opportunity, but Valentine was able to fight it off for a good period of time. Technique was able to lock it in once, but it was very close to the ropes and Valentine got a panicked rope break. This set something off in Valentine though because he fought back with everything he had, and he was able to get many near falls on Technique. The two then traded a back and forth slugfest for a moment, but Technique avoided one, then looked for a bodyslam, but Valentine stomped on his foot, then picked him up and hit his uncle’s finisher, the Heart Breaker to pick up the victory. [SIZE="3"]Winner: Casey Valentine Match Time: 8:21 Match Rating: D+[/SIZE] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- In another exclusive to the fans who will be watching the event at home after distribution, Citizen X is shown walking backstage, where he comes across a very sore Mean Jean Cattley. [SIZE="3"][U]Mean Jean Cattley[/U][/SIZE] Hey, good luck out there tonight. Strong’s tougher than he looks, but I know your tough enough to take that title from him. [SIZE="3"][U]Citizen X[/U][/SIZE] Luck? You are the one who needs the luck. You couldn’t even win that tournament full of wannabes. Luck is for those who don’t have skill, and trust me, I have more skill in my pinky than Strong has in his whole body. Why don’t you watch my match and see how a real man takes care of business. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/MAW/MAW_Championship.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/MAW/ErikStrong.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/MAW/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/MAW/CitizenX.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Mid Atlantic Championship Match Erik Strong © vs. Citizen X[/SIZE] Strong must have heard some of the words that Citizen X was saying, because he walked right up to him, flashed his title and then slapped him in the face. This sat off the challenger and he started swinging wildly at Strong, but Strong was able to avoid all contact and he snuck in some stinging quick blows to the gut of Citizen X. He amazed the fans with his quick and impressive offense, and after a dizzying head scissors Citizen X hit the floor and got a breather. While on the floor he got in a big argument with a fan sitting ringside, and when he turned around he saw that Erik Strong was perched on the top rope, and he leaped off and hit a flying crossbody onto Citizen X, sending the crowd into a frenzy. Strong rolled Citizen X into the ring, but the challenger’s experience shined through as he got up and stomped Strong to the mat when he tried to enter the ring. For the next several minutes Citizen X inflicted a ton of punishment on Strong, and he thought he put it away when he hit one of his trademark moves, the X-Wave, but Strong was able to kick out at two. This just made Citizen X mad, and he started unloading the heavy artillery on Strong. He went for a powerbomb, but Strong reversed it with a huge DDT on the way down. He then took a couple steps back, then charged and hit a big running senton on the challenger, then floated through the flip and jumped right to the top turnbuckle. He didn’t even hesitate and flew off with his Strong Sault, which connected, and gave him the big title defense. [SIZE="3"]Winner: Erik Strong Match Time: 15:49 Match Rating: D[/SIZE] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/MAW/MAW_Rip.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/MAW/CaseyValentine.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/MAW/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/MAW/MikeyJames.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Rip Chord Invitational: Finals Casey Valentine vs. Mikey James[/SIZE] This final saw two very young wrestlers facing off for a title that could shoot their career’s to the next level, much like it did for Mainstream Hernandez. They started off with a solid technical exchange, which Valentine was able to get the better of, and he looked very pleased with himself, that is until James shot into the screen and leveled him with a spinning back fist. James proceeded to lock in some nerve holds which left Valentine twitching, but he refused to give up in his biggest match of his young career. James continued to control the match until he went to pick up a downed Valentine, but Casey pulled his tights, sending him face first into the bottom turnbuckle. Valentine then started stomping away on James with all he was worth. The fans let Valentine know they don’t appreciate his tactics, but he didn’t seem to care at all. He then put on a technical showcase as he suplexed James all around the ring, and he got several two counts, which kept the fans on the edge of their seats. At one point he even went for the Heart Breaker, but James was able to slip behind him. It was about this point that James starting having trouble with his leg that was attacked in the last round by Jean Cattley. Valentine took full advantage, and he hit a big knee breaker on James to slow him down considerably. Valentine then told the fans to “watch this” and he headed up top. He waited for James to rise, then jumped up for a double axe handle, but James saw it coming and Superkicked him out of mid air, then fell on him and got the three count, giving him the 2008 Rip Chord Invitational Championship. [SIZE="3"]Winner: Mikey James Match Time: 18:25 Match Rating: D Final Rating: D This Increased MAW's Popularity[/SIZE] [/B][/CENTER][/FONT]

Archived