Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling: DaVE's not here

PSW Heavyweight Championship New York City Alley Brawl* [B]Jungle Jack[/B] PSW Champion vs. Steven Parker No. 1 Contender * At Steven Parker's request, the match will be held in the alleyway behind The Ministry [I]Jack fight alley. Use Alley. Smash Parker Garbage. [/I] PSW National Championship [B]Steve Flash[/B] PSW National Champion vs. Mr. Perpetual [I]Flash wins by cheating.[/I] Grudge Match! J.D. Morgan vs. [B]Johnny Martin[/B] [I]The Face Of Hardcore is victorious.[/I] Best of Seven Gimmick Series Bullrope Match Sayeed Ali vs. [B]Dirty Dave Diamond [/B] [I]Rope em' in like the south.[/I] PSW DEBUT! Snap Dragon vs. [B]Jacob Jett[/B] [I]Snap goes the dragon.[/I] [B]The Black Label Brotherhood[/B] vs. Ash Campbell and Frankie Future [I]Ash turns on the Force.[/I] Smark Bonus points: Who is Mr. Perpetual? Absolutely no idea. They are an aerial fighter though. Long shot but. Joey Poison.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PSW Heavyweight Championship New York City Alley Brawl* [B]Jungle Jack[/B] PSW Champion vs. Steven Parker No. 1 Contender * At Steven Parker's request, the match will be held in the alleyway behind The Ministry PSW National Championship Steve Flash PSW National Champion vs. [B]Mr. Perpetual[/B] - DQ J.D. Morgan vs. [B]Johnny Martin[/B] Best of Seven Gimmick Series Bullrope Match Sayeed Ali vs. [B]Dirty Dave Diamond [/B] [B]Snap Dragon[/B] vs. Jacob Jett [B]The Black Label Brotherhood[/B] vs. Ash Campbell and Frankie Future Smark Bonus points: Who is Mr. Perpetual? Teddy Powell!!!

PSW Heavyweight Championship New York City Alley Brawl* [B]Jungle Jack[/B] PSW Champion vs. Steven Parker No. 1 Contender * At Steven Parker's request, the match will be held in the alleyway behind The Ministry PSW National Championship [B]Steve Flash[/B] PSW National Champion vs. Mr. Perpetual Grudge Match! J.D. Morgan vs. [B]Johnny Martin[/B] Best of Seven Gimmick Series Bullrope Match Sayeed Ali vs. [B]Dirty Dave Diamond [/B] PSW DEBUT! Snap Dragon vs. [B]Jacob Jett [/B] [B]The Black Label Brotherhood[/B] vs. Ash Campbell and Frankie Future with Jim Force Smark Bonus points: Who is Mr. Perpetual? Acid.

Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling Presents SummerSet 2008 August 29th, 2008 From The Ministry in Queens, N.Y. PSW Heavyweight Championship New York City Alley Brawl* [B]Jungle Jack[/B] PSW Champion vs. Steven Parker No. 1 Contender * At Steven Parker's request, the match will be held in the alleyway behind The Ministry Not yet Steven as you need to resign first hehe. PSW National Championship Steve Flash PSW National Champion vs. [B]Mr. Perpetual[/B] DQ loss. Grudge Match! J.D. Morgan vs. [B]Johnny Martin[/B] Step 1 towards Flash Best of Seven Gimmick Series Bullrope Match [B]Sayeed Ali[/B] vs. Dirty Dave Diamond Best of seven! Man repeat booking penelty will be a b*tch! PSW DEBUT! [B]Snap Dragon[/B] vs. Jacob Jett The Black Label Brotherhood vs. [B]Ash Campbell and Frankie Future[/B] with Jim Force They are not champs anymore and you need new challangers for the generals. Smark Bonus points: Who is Mr. Perpetual? Madman Boone! (secondary: Freddy Datsun, Doug Peak, Vin Tanner.)

PSW Heavyweight Championship New York City Alley Brawl* [B]Jungle Jack[/B] PSW Champion vs. Steven Parker No. 1 Contender * At Steven Parker's request, the match will be held in the alleyway behind The Ministry [I]Not Parker's time just yet and regardless of that, I can see Jack having a really long dominant title reign[/I] PSW National Championship Steve Flash PSW National Champion vs. [B]Mr. Perpetual - DQ[/B] [I]Got to go for the DQ win here, Mr Perpetual gets a debut win but Flash gets to keep his belt[/I] J.D. Morgan vs. [B]Johnny Martin[/B] [I]Simple formula, Martin has to jump through a few hoops before getting to Martin, he'll get past Morgan this month but probably at some kind of 'cost' as in he'll probably pick up an 'injury' that makes his next match that little more harder.[/I] Best of Seven Gimmick Series Bullrope Match [B]Sayeed Ali[/B] vs. Dirty Dave Diamond [I]This will go the seven, but yeah that repeat booking penalty will be a pain. The Bullrope stip points more to be Dirty Dave's speciality but how may times do we see the wrestler more inexperienced in a type of match, upset the form book and take the win....so Sayeed goes 1-0 up.[/I] [B]Snap Dragon[/B] vs. Jacob Jett [I]Jett's not so high up the card, that it would be inconceivable for Dragon to get a debut victory.[/I] [B]The Black Label Brotherhood[/B] vs. Ash Campbell and Frankie Future Campbell turns on Frankie, giving BLB the victory Smark Bonus points: Who is Mr. Perpetual? The Hardcore Icon.....Henry Lee !

PSW Heavyweight Championship New York City Alley Brawl* [B]Jungle Jack[/B] PSW Champion vs. Steven Parker No. 1 Contender * At Steven Parker's request, the match will be held in the alleyway behind The Ministry [I]If Parker were Heel still, I'd vote for him and say he'd rigged the alleyway beforehand. As it is, he'll fight fair and lose out.[/I] PSW National Championship Steve Flash PSW National Champion vs. Mr. Perpetual [I]A beatdown of epic proportions follows, which leads to the ring being invaded by Martin and his friends, which leads to a draw as the match is thrown out.[/I] Grudge Match! J.D. Morgan vs. [B]Johnny Martin[/B] [I]Johnny! Johnny! Johnny![/I] Best of Seven Gimmick Series Bullrope Match [B]Sayeed Ali[/B] vs. Dirty Dave Diamond [I]Heel goes one-up, then two-up, then three-up, then Dave pulls back for the victory. Y'know. Same as usual.[/I] PSW DEBUT! [B]Snap Dragon[/B] vs. Jacob Jett [I]Debuting guy wins, so as to build momentum. But it hurts to see Jett lose.[/I] [B]The Black Label Brotherhood[/B] vs. Ash Campbell and Frankie Future with Jim Force [I]Why? Because Jim Force will never win in PSW. Even if he is the FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORCE![/I] Smark Bonus points: Who is Mr. Perpetual? [I]I wish I knew.[/I]

PSW Heavyweight Championship New York City Alley Brawl* Jungle Jack PSW Champion vs. [B]Steven Parker[/B] No. 1 Contender * At Steven Parker's request, the match will be held in the alleyway behind The Ministry [I]Time for a change of Champion possibly? Old School might get involved in the match up[/I] PSW National Championship [B]Steve Flash[/B] PSW National Champion vs. Mr. Perpetual [I]It's too soon for Flash to drop the belt credibly yet[/I] Grudge Match! J.D. Morgan vs. [B]Johnny Martin[/B] [I]It's time to build a little steam for Martin again[/I] Best of Seven Gimmick Series Bullrope Match Sayeed Ali vs. [B]Dirty Dave Diamond[/B] [I]Diamond needs a win over Ali for some starting credibly in this best o' 7 series[/I] PSW DEBUT! [B]Snap Dragon[/B] vs. Jacob Jett [I]Not so sure i would have picked Dragon as a daredevil for PSW...might have turned to Remmy Skye or the like first, but none the less a debut victory for Dragon [/I] [B]The Black Label Brotherhood[/B] vs. Ash Campbell and Frankie Future [I]The Brotherhood are just higher up the pecking order full stop[/I] Smark Bonus points: Who is Mr. Perpetual? [B]TEDDY POWELL[/B]: Why? Perpetual Motion! A Pun on Constant Motion, his nickname! Also McShamrock i was wondering what you make of Harlem Haynes? Do you think he'll ever be good enough for a PSW tryout?

PSW Heavyweight Championship New York City Alley Brawl* Jungle Jack PSW Champion vs. [B]Steven Parker[/B] No. 1 Contender * At Steven Parker's request, the match will be held in the alleyway behind The Ministry PSW National Championship [B]Steve Flash[/B] PSW National Champion vs. Mr. Perpetual Grudge Match! J.D. Morgan vs. [B]Johnny Martin[/B] Best of Seven Gimmick Series Bullrope Match Sayeed Ali vs. [B]Dirty Dave Diamond [/B] PSW DEBUT! Snap Dragon vs.[B] Jacob Jett [/B] [B]The Black Label Brotherhood[/B] vs. Ash Campbell and Frankie Future Smark Bonus points: Who is Mr. Perpetual? Johnny Martin or Alex Braun

PSW Heavyweight Championship New York City Alley Brawl* [B]Jungle Jack[/B] PSW Champion vs. Steven Parker No. 1 Contender * At Steven Parker's request, the match will be held in the alleyway behind The Ministry PSW National Championship [B]Steve Flash[/B] PSW National Champion vs. Mr. Perpetual Grudge Match! J.D. Morgan vs. [B]Johnny Martin[/B] Best of Seven Gimmick Series Bullrope Match Sayeed Ali vs. [B]Dirty Dave Diamond[/B] PSW DEBUT! [B]Snap Dragon[/B] vs. Jacob Jett The Black Label Brotherhood vs. [B]Ash Campbell and Frankie Future[/B] Smark Bonus points: Who is Mr. Perpetual? Ive got alot of guesses for who Mr. Perpetual is i was first thinking Alex Braun under mask but then thought Johnny Martin here are other ideas Vin Tanner Or Handsome Stranger lol jus a random guess

[quote=The Celt;485061]PSW Heavyweight Championship Also McShamrock i was wondering what you make of Harlem Haynes? Do you think he'll ever be good enough for a PSW tryout?[/quote] I like the guy. Really, I do. PSW's a little heel heavy right now and he has a complete and utter inability to play a babyface ... so that hurts him right now. When we get rid of some of our old dust, he's a top candidate for sure. I don't know how much room he has to grow, but I'm always willing to give an inexpensive alternative a shot. :)

FIRST OFF: I'm back, and once again lovin' this diary. Simply put, it's like the GOOOOOOOOOOD FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORCE gave us his PEEEEEEEEEE cup to DRIIIIIIIINK his holy NOOOOOURISHMEEEEENT [SIZE="1"](meaning roooooids....)[/SIZE]........Which should be good I guess?! There's a compliment in there somewhere.......Anywhooo....... PSW Heavyweight Championship New York City Alley Brawl* [B]Jungle Jack[/B] PSW Champion vs. Steven Parker No. 1 Contender * At Steven Parker's request, the match will be held in the alleyway behind The Ministry [I]I think Parker still has to build his rocket before he gets to reach for the stars.[/I] PSW National Championship Steve Flash PSW National Champion vs. [B]Mr. Perpetual[/B] [I]Mr. Perpetual for the win.[/I] Grudge Match! [B]J.D. Morgan[/B] vs. Johnny Martin [I]Shot in the dark for a 100, Alex[/I] Best of Seven Gimmick Series Bullrope Match Sayeed Ali vs. [B]Dirty Dave Diamond[/B] [I]Aint nobody gonna be able to get out the way a no movin buffalo ya reckon? Nah me neither. DDD wins though.[/I] PSW DEBUT! [B]Snap Dragon[/B] vs. Jacob Jett [I]Debut win o' course. Maybe setting up a nice little side division for cruisers/juniors? :)[/I] The Black Label Brotherhood vs. [B]Ash Campbell and Frankie Future[/B] [I]Well......you knocked 'em down to the ground with taking the belts. Might as well give the roster a few penalty kicks.[/I] Smark Bonus points: Who is Mr. Perpetual? Hmmm.......Good question. Guess: [B]TRAVIS CENTURY[/B]

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Looks dead for now, sorry. I DID tell McShamrock that a return would be most welcome last time I spoke to him on facebook, though. I know he was really pleased with the dynasty awards, so I guess we can never say never to a comeback...

Archived