if asked before sorry..

If this has been asked before i am sorry but. Do angels affect momentom or is it just matches? I have four of my top guys in a storyline they are pulling in A and A* segments each time. Will that help there momentom at all?

All my "big" angles are at least 6 minutes and almost always score an A* rating if the workers in it are very popular. Anything under 6 minutes doesn't score over an A, and even that is rare, no matter how popular the workers in my angles are. Not sure why but that's what I've had. And the workers I put in those consistant A* rated 6+ minute angles are always high in momentum.

[QUOTE=Lita Maivia;462011]I'd say it depends on who they lost to and what that person's momentum, card placement, and popularity were at. But I'm not sure.[/QUOTE] Exactly. And they're destiny stat will take effect here, as some people are known for maintaining or even gaining overness in defeat, even against someone of comparable overness. This is of course also effected by the quality of the match. If a guy with B- overness loses to someone else with B- overness, but they put on an A* match, he'll still probably gain overness. But a talented microphone worker, or atleast a pretty over one, should be able to bounce back from a loss using angles. Though it really helps that if that loss they suffer is part of a hot storyline as it'll make their recovery that much easier.

Archived