DB Real World Update Discussion Thread

Damian

Ok people TeeZee will be getting the update today to complete NOAH which means the 1.1 will be out VERY soon! WWE, TNA, ROH and BCW are completely up to date, right down to title changes which happen NEXT week in TNA and this Friday in Smackdown!, lol. Miz and Cappotelli get called up VERY soon, so I'll be adding them to the game also. ANY CM PUNK fans?... get at me so we can get him on the game, I personally only saw one match of his and it stunk, so hopefully somebody has seen a good one and can give me some info :D I've added around 50 new moves and some female workers too, Tracy Brooks now has her own moveset also. A dozen pictures of workers not in any packs for any game, as I cut and made them myself along with all the NOAH Title belts. Anyway, "Real World" is THE update and when this 1.1 comes out, you'll know it ;)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Damian]Ok people TeeZee will be getting the update today to complete NOAH which means the 1.1 will be out VERY soon! WWE, TNA, ROH and BCW are completely up to date, right down to title changes which happen NEXT week in TNA and this Friday in Smackdown!, lol. Miz and Cappotelli get called up VERY soon, so I'll be adding them to the game also. ANY CM PUNK fans?... get at me so we can get him on the game, I personally only saw one match of his and it stunk, so hopefully somebody has seen a good one and can give me some info :D I've added around 50 new moves and some female workers too, Tracy Brooks now has her own moveset also. A dozen pictures of workers not in any packs for any game, as I cut and made them myself along with all the NOAH Title belts. Anyway, "Real World" is THE update and when this 1.1 comes out, you'll know it ;)[/QUOTE] I've seen many a Punk match.

[QUOTE=Weden]When will we get the verdict on commentators?[/QUOTE] Fairly soon, a lack of enteries may force me to choose for myself though. And TeeZee, feel free to add CM Punk into the game when you finish NOAH ;) I'll send the update to you tomorrow morning ;)

Just to let all of you know, NOAH is now one hundred percent complete, and I'm sending the data to Damian now. That includes move-sets, and all that good stuff. I'll begin work on whatever Damian wants me to do as soon as I can, or he tells me. Personally, I feel this is growing great, and even though you all have waited long, trust me, the final product will be very, very good.

Great news, the second I get it back, I'll cram some of the FWA workers in and some more generic movesets and we'll have the fed complete in no time! Allowing us the release V1.1 and then we can get to work on adding another 5+ feds for the next installment and I'm aiming to add a Mexican company in the next bunch, making all the areas (minus Australia) active

I have a question for ya just so I can tell comparitively how fast we're both moving along. How many feds do you have, how many workers, and how many wrestlers have their move sets completed?

Feds - 6 Workers - 273 Unique Worker Movesets - 145 Generic Movesets - 57 That was before NOAH were added though, so it may be a fair bit higher now. Once I get it back, it'll have another 20+ workers added with a dozen more unique movesets and a few new Generic ones too.

Damian, for some reason, my account was not letting me e-mail you, so I got a free hotmail account to send you the NOAH data. You can keep e-mailing me on my old e-mail account, I'm just using this to send you the NOAH stuff. [email]zachalxnder@hotmail.com[/email]

[QUOTE=Damian][url]www.filefront.com[/url] then send me the link, that'll be more reliable than AIM which always drops connection with me.[/QUOTE] Right, here it is . . . [url]http://files.filefront.com/DB_1zip/;4292648;;/fileinfo.html[/url]

[QUOTE=Damian]Probably better if you'd e-mailed it to me as I've not gone over it all yet, lol. Nevermind, everybody can have a test run of the 1.1 before it's released in a few days time with some extra tweaks ;)[/QUOTE] Yeah, I just thought about that, ha ha. Anyways, my mistake. And, yeah, that isn't the finished product. I know Damian still has some stuff to do, and so do I such as editing some tag teams, titles, and workers. But, they are just minor.

Ok people, I've tweaked a few movesets after seeing some flaws during a career run in which I managed to get fired from everywhere, lol. But the game is looking very good, NOAH has had a few tweaks (missing moves) and SUWA was completely missed with no contract or moveset. I told you you'd miss one by adding them in bulked TeeZee, lol I've since added a couple of FWA workers; Alex Shane, Jody Fleisch, James Tighe and Mark Sloan. I'll add another bunch real soon. Also I'm having to tweak some of the workers areas, as during a test game, nearly the entire NOAH roster invaded FWA and ROH. So I'll have to have a word with TeeZee about which of the guys actually works outside his country.

[QUOTE=Damian]Also I'm having to tweak some of the workers areas, as during a test game, nearly the entire NOAH roster invaded FWA and ROH. So I'll have to have a word with TeeZee about which of the guys actually works outside his country.[/QUOTE] I had a feeling that might happen.

UPDATE: Ok people, just days away from having 1.1 now, FWA is nearly complete, WWE is fully up to date i.e... Christian, Torrie Wilson gone... Vader, Goldust back etc... I've added a few more generic movesets and basically, the pack will be out in a matter of days!.. Oh and a ton of legends have been added including Ultimate Warrior.

Tee, there's one big error in your Noah update. Kenta moveset doesn't have his two slap, back hand with the round house kick combo before he go for his finisher move, Akiyama's wrist lock exploror clutch, sterness suplex, exploror suplex and etc and Kobashi movest is indeed missing his burning hammer and his chop striking combo. It goes on and on. Every move that specialized for other superstars is missing. I can tell you don't follow puroresu very well. You should tried and watch more puroresu closely and get an good idea of the moves the wrestlers do and their set up moves for finishers. I mean your update has potential, I'm not giving bad judgement about your update. It just needs more work on it. Here's the website where you can download the most recent puroresu matches: [url]www.puroresufan.com[/url] or you could tried looking for puroresu match torrents using I'm guessing [url]www.google.com[/url]. I hope that works out. Keep up with the good work.

Archived