DB Real World Update Discussion Thread

Damian

Ok people, now that I'm back, this had better re-open too.. you can discuss stuff, bitch and moan at me etc.. here. This is where I'll inform you of updates and to download the NEWEST version of the update, check the FIRST POST in the DOWNLOAD thread, as I'll simply update the link each time. Any problems with the release.. put it there so I can find things to fix faster... any suggestions and requests go here. Anyway I've just updated the Release Link now the "DB Real World 1.0 BETA V2" is out with a few minor adjustments and the following workers now have full movesets or have been added into the game with full movesets and can now be used. TNA Workers: Bobby Roode - Low Midcard Eric Young - Low Midcard Jerrelle Clark - Enhancement Talent Matt Bentley - Midcard Petey Williams - Low Midcard Sonjay Dutt - Opener Sabu - Midcard Lance Hoyt - Midcard Monty Brown - Upper Midcard TNA Teams: Team Canada (Roode & Young) I'll add more real soon!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MORE UPDATES PEOPLE! Now this part hasn't yet been released because I'm adding even MORE tonight, so TNA is now nearly complete and new WWE faces are appearing too.. nearly time for ROH! WORKERS ADDED (ALL WITH COMPLETE WORKING MOVESETS): WWE - Ashley Massaro (Opener) TNA - A-1 (Opener) TNA - Cassidy Riley (Opener) TNA - Kip James (Upper Midcard) TNA - David Young (Opener) That leave about 7 left to do in TNA now, AMW, Naturals, Killings, Elix and a few more maybe EVENTS ADDED: TNA Destination X TNA Against All Odds TNA Final Resolution TNA Hard Justice TNA Lockdown TNA No Surrender TNA Sacrifice TNA Slammiversary TNA Unbreakable Thats every Pay Per View to date for TNA and Bound For Glory is there too GENERIC MOVESETS ADDED: Generic US Heavyweight #1 Generic US Middleweight #1 More to come! These will all be released in Version 3 of the BETA TONIGHT!, along with HOPEFULLY MORE workers for TNA and then I'll get back onto WWE's new faces!

Ok as promised, I released it minutes ago BETA VERSION 3!.. With all the additions I gave you the previous day.. today you get all the following: -------------------------------- (WORKERS & MOVESETS ADDED) WWE: Ashley Massaro Simon Dean TNA: A-1 Andy Douglas Cassidy Riley Chase Stevens Chris Harris David Young Elix Skipper James Storm Kip James GENERIC MOVESETS: Generic US Heavyweight #1 Generic US Middleweight #1 (TAG TEAM CHANGES) WWE: Val Venis & Viscera - ADDED Regular La Resistance - Made Inactive Regular The Basham Brothers - Made Inactive Regular TNA: America's Most Wanted - ADDED Regular The Naturals - ADDED Regular (EVENTS ADDED) TNA: Destination X Against All Odds Final Resolution Hard Justice Lockdown No Surrender Sacrifice Slammiversary Unbreakable Bound For Glory (TITLES BELTS ADDED) ROH World Heavyweight ROH Pure Wrestling ROH Tag Team Also a number of new moves have been added to worker movesets, some moves removed from movesets based on information given to me. And some moves have been given their correct names. Also alot of card positions and heel/face alignments have been updated. Title pictures added and updated. --------------------------------- Start giving me all the info and stuff in the download thread and start with suggestions and stuff here! Note to Ultima: Only SOME of your moves are in the game currently.. I'll add the others as I add the respective worker they're made for or give them a moveset of their own.. that way I won't forget they're there. But thanks for the moves, I'd forgotten a few of them!, lol

After doing an exhibition match as America's Most Wanted, I think that the Death Sentance should be Double Team Standing instead of Double Team Top Rope Impact. I had misinterpreted that when I made the move originally. And RVD doesn't have any low level ground moves. I'd say he should probably have at least a stomp or seated kick for playability.

Make sure you're playing the latest release (yesterday's) as Kip James had his moveset added in then and I've just tested it and it's working fine. Now news for people.... CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHAT Simon Diamond's "Simonizer and Simon Series" MOVES ARE? Once i get these I can add him to the game and TNA is finished... also give it 5 minutes and the NEW BETA ... that Version 4 will be out with another bunch of updates!

I can already tell it will be a long time before this is out of Beta. You will still need to finish ROH, then incorporate other major Indies (CZW, IWA:MS, CHIKARA, PWG, IWS, etc...) and even a few minor indies just so you get that real feel of starting out on the minor circuit. This is just the U.S. though. Japanese promotions don't need to be full into detail and can simply include NOAH, Z-1, NJPW, and AJPW ... maybe BJPW for people who want to be deathmatch wrestlers. Any European promotions like FWA and 1PW may also be needed. This has potential to be [B]the[/B] WreSpi update but it will still be a long long time before that happens. Kinda sad how it's taken this long and there still isn't a legitimetly good modern mod of this game.

Yeah I have a plan of who's going into the game in terms of feds and once the main two WWE/TNA are out of the way, the rest will come alot easier because the workers will just have Generic Movesets until I either see a worker or somebody can give good enough detail. I started this update WAY back when I brought the game on it's release, but when i'd finished WWE my PC died and I had to start again, then as I re-finished it, it had become such a pain and drain on my schedule that I got bored. But now i'm re-interested, I'd say I'm updating good amounts daily and due to the amount of detail I input on each workers moveset etc... (note that next to every update minus Boon's and possibly Ransik's 'not played it so don't know for sure') has simply stolen my work and made tiny changes to get ahead of me. But I'm determind to get this out and finished a.s.a.p. As soon as TNA and WWE are complete (HOPEFULLY tomorrow, if not Sunday) I'll release it as V1.0 and simply add to it from there.

[QUOTE=Damian]Awesome!, thanks for the help guys, It's now in his moveset for the next release! Anybody know Simon Diamond's two moves: Simonizer and Simon Series?[/QUOTE] I know the Simon Series is just a series of suplexes. And, I'm pretty sure the Simonizer is used by Simon [I]Dean[/I], not Simon Diamond. By the way, I really want to help you out with this mod, so if you are willing, I'd really appreciate it if you could PM me with a list of things to do, and I could get rolling. I'm pretty fluent with TNA, puroresu, and most of the indy's, so I think I could help you out there.

[QUOTE=TeeZee]And, I'm pretty sure the Simonizer is used by Simon [I]Dean[/I], not Simon Diamond.[/QUOTE] Straight from TNA's own website, it's The Simonizer which I've been told has been both a stunner and a Diamond Cutter, from the corner ina sommersault form.. but now more commonly the Diamond Cutter. But thanks to the guys who've given me the advice on The Simon Series, i've now added him to the game too, TNA is finished! [QUOTE=TeeZee]By the way, I really want to help you out with this mod, so if you are willing, I'd really appreciate it if you could PM me with a list of things to do, and I could get rolling. I'm pretty fluent with TNA, puroresu, and most of the indy's, so I think I could help you out there.[/QUOTE] Awesome news, I'm good with Indy's and the UK, but lost when it comes to Puroresu, so having you on board would certainly be a benefit, lol. Do you have MSN, because it would be great for me to be able to send you the update after I've added stuff, you can then add stuff, send it back and I carry on.. that way we'll be getting stuff done twice as fast as me by myself.

[QUOTE=Damian]Do you have MSN, because it would be great for me to be able to send you the update after I've added stuff, you can then add stuff, send it back and I carry on.. that way we'll be getting stuff done twice as fast as me by myself.[/QUOTE] No, I do not have MSN, but I see you have AIM which I do have. My screen name is zachalxnder.

Ok I'll get at you shortly.. but does anybody know who David Young's partner is in "The Diamonds in the Rough"?.. I know Diamond had Trytan but he was released.. so does he team with Young now or what? I missed the last 3 shows so I'm not sure who it is. Thanks

[QUOTE=Damian]Ok I'll get at you shortly.. but does anybody know who David Young's partner is in "The Diamonds in the Rough"?.. I know Diamond had Trytan but he was released.. so does he team with Young now or what? I missed the last 3 shows so I'm not sure who it is. Thanks[/QUOTE] Elix Skipper is the new member of the group, replacing Trytan.

Archived