DB Real World Update Discussion Thread

Damian

[QUOTE=dscatx]Tee, there's one big error in your Noah update. Kenta moveset doesn't have his two slap, back hand with the round house kick combo before he go for his finisher move, Akiyama's wrist lock exploror clutch, sterness suplex, exploror suplex and etc and Kobashi movest is indeed missing his burning hammer and his chop striking combo. It goes on and on. Every move that specialized for other superstars is missing. I can tell you don't follow puroresu very well. You should tried and watch more puroresu closely and get an good idea of the moves the wrestlers do and their set up moves for finishers. I mean your update has potential, I'm not giving bad judgement about your update. It just needs more work on it. Here's the website where you can download the most recent puroresu matches: [url]www.puroresufan.com[/url] or you could tried looking for puroresu match torrents using I'm guessing [url]www.google.com[/url]. I hope that works out. Keep up with the good work.[/QUOTE] You need to look closer. I gave Akiyama a generic move-set for the time being so he doesn't have ANY of his exploders in. And, the KENTA stuff is a MINOR mistake. Plus, that would be an awful long combo move to make. Oh, and, Kobashi DOES have his Burning Hammer thank you very much. Trust me, I follow puro very well. You have no right to tell me I don't. I make one minor mistake in not adding a long combo move when KENTA has all of those strikes put in his move-set, and you jump on me? Back up, pal. You need to get your facts straight before opening your mouth. Plus, this is just a freakin' prototype. It isn't the final prototype.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geez, don't jump all over him. It's just what you get when you release something that isn't finished. I personally refuse to release an update unless all the workers I have, have their move sets. Sure I don't have all the moves in and I miss some. No need to jump all over someone for it.

Sorry to correct you Ransik, but it's NOT released as the guy complaining about NOAH should know... It was linked up for me and in the following two posts it was said it's not finished and thats not 1.1. I've since fixed up some movesets, contracts and added a ton of FWA workers. So everybody please calm down, we're making a very detailed update with alot of people having their own movesets, with our 300+ workers, that's alot of movesets.

I decided to take a look at your 1.0 release and I have a few comments. -Rock with 100 on mic and charisma? -Many wrestler's skills are ridiculously high, most notably Johnny Nitro -Overness for many workers insanely high To comment on the stats thing, basically you have it set so in real life it looks like Johnny Nitro should be able to carry any person to a 4 star match, and have a Match of the Decade with Kurt Angle, it's just set WAY too high.

[QUOTE=Ransik]I decided to take a look at your 1.0 release and I have a few comments. -Rock with 100 on mic and charisma? -Many wrestler's skills are ridiculously high, most notably Johnny Nitro -Overness for many workers insanely high To comment on the stats thing, basically you have it set so in real life it looks like Johnny Nitro should be able to carry any person to a 4 star match, and have a Match of the Decade with Kurt Angle, it's just set WAY too high.[/QUOTE] Nitro's stats = 57, 47 and 50?, I'd say that's an average worker, nothing special in any category. How could those stats carry Snitksy to a 4 star match? It wouldn't even work that on EWR! According to the original data, his speed would need to be 90! do to his ability of using a Standing Shooting Star Press. Rock = I hate the guy's in-ring work, but he oozes charisma and works the mic like nobody... well ok some people hang with him but not many. He's one of the few guys I'd rather see cut a 20 minute promo than a 5 minute match. And wrestler stats being high: Not really, some are up due to their work being better when not capped in WWE, and others so it allows them to actually use moves they can use in real life, but the game claims they can't. It was something voted on WAY back when I started, people prefered a slightly over rated worker who could do his moves than lower stats and lower move caps, as it made it too easy to get access to every move as a created worker. EDIT: And the overness being high? I've just set it so that these workers are recognized to the point they can land work if they leave. Unlike your update in which half the talent get fired and can't even get a tryout in ROH, let alone TNA ;)

I have all the stats set the way TEW does. I dunno, maybe you looked at a version before I fixed TNA's overness stats, but hardly any of them quit or get fired unless the roster gets too big. I also only see about 6 WWE firings over the course of a year. Nitro is in the 80s with charisma and looks, that's what I meant.

Look I don't want to argue bro, I have alot of respect that you've managed to be the only other person to make a modern day update out of the millions that said "I'm doing one better than DB" blah blah blah.... As for Nitro's looks, I'm not sure how they allows him to carry a big match with Angle?... but I'd say they're right. The dude oozes charisma with his arrogance and swager, yeah he sucks on the mic but thats not charisma, charisma is being able to be visable and "alive" when on camera etc.... Plus the dude has the look, long hair, chiseled body and chicks dig him, lol. My method of judging looks is how much their face/body affects their character and comparing them to the average joe. And to quote a girl who's seen Nitro "Now thats a guy fit to ...." yeah I leave the rest to your imagination, lol. Like I said bro, I don't want any arguements between us, I just wanna make an update for WreSpi that people enjoy playing.

Ok we've had a minor set back.. my pc died last night and needed recovering, meaning all my frickin FWA and near complete Generic Movesets is gone, as I hadn't backed anything up!!! Lucky we'd accidently released the pack which was as far as Noah huh!, if anybody can send me the update which is as far as TeeZee's NOAH, I can pick up and carry on again. Thanks guys.

[QUOTE=Damian]Ok we've had a minor set back.. my pc died last night and needed recovering, meaning all my frickin FWA and near complete Generic Movesets is gone, as I hadn't backed anything up!!! Lucky we'd accidently released the pack which was as far as Noah huh!, if anybody can send me the update which is as far as TeeZee's NOAH, I can pick up and carry on again. Thanks guys.[/QUOTE] I told you I did that for a reason. ;) I just PM'ed you the link to the data.

Archived