independant shows and new feds

im in aug 08 and i dont recall a single indy show being run despite a large available and unemployed worker pool. also, when will the future feds debut? they are all set to random, i figured at least one would pop up by now. especially given the amount of available workers. thanks for any insight!

Independent Shows are only viewable if you actually go to the results section... also, I think you need your patches fully update. And that's actually a bit early for a new company to spring up. Its possible, sure, but I've never seen one that early. Earliest I've seen was in my EWA game, and in March of 2009 CWWF was openned by Tamara McFly.

[QUOTE=Comradebot;464169]Independent Shows are only viewable if you actually go to the results section... also, I think you need your patches fully update. And that's actually a bit early for a new company to spring up. Its possible, sure, but I've never seen one that early. Earliest I've seen was in my EWA game, and in March of 2009 CWWF was openned by Tamara McFly.[/QUOTE] thought i was fully patched, guess not lol i remember in 07 a few popped up fairly quick. ill keep an eye out, or maybe import one or two.

Archived