Thoguths on my card and plans

OK so im playing as wwe and my summerslam card is coming up just wanted some thoughts on what you guys think of it. World Heavyweight Championship CM Punk (C) vs John Cena WWE Championship Edge (C) vs Jeff Hardy Last Man Standing Batista vs JBL United States Championship Shelton Benjamin (C) vs Matt Hardy Ecw Championship Big Show (C) vs Mark Henry Mystery challenge Undertaker vs ???? Intercontinental Championship Kofi Kingston vs Nick Dinsmore Y2J vs HBK I am also thinking about adding Hardcore Holly and cryme tyme vs cody rhodes ted dibiase and deuce snuka (name change for the 3rd generation stable) I recently signed muhammad hassan back to a contract was thinking of bringing him in against the undertaker as a revenge storyline follwing hassans previous exit from the company then maybe pushing him with the ecw title. also want to give nick dinsmore a title run but im pushing deuce snuka to take the intercontinental from kofi and join the world tag champs cody rhodes and ted dibiase HHH is suspended for steroid use. any thoughts on who i should possibly push to take punks world title or any championship would be greatly appreciated.

... Maybe you should do a diary or something? I just don't get people who start topics asking "what should I name my May PPV?" "What do you think about this and that" "thoughts on this and that"... etc. I don't know if it's just me but I don't fancy these topics. :D Just an opinion, don't mean to get anyone mad. :P

=O I know the point of TEW is being able to do anything you like. But I'm just interested to know how you wrapped up all the current storylines and got to those within just a month. Or did you just pretend like in your little world those storylines werent happening in the first place?

[QUOTE=Greg2511;464959]=O I know the point of TEW is being able to do anything you like. But I'm just interested to know how you wrapped up all the current storylines and got to those within just a month. Or did you just pretend like in your little world those storylines werent happening in the first place?[/QUOTE] I'd personally pretend that they never happened. Its my game, after all, and if I wanted to start up a game with the WWE and immediatley start my very own Viscera vs. Chris Jericho feud, I damn well better be able to. And will.

World Heavyweight Championship [B]CM Punk (C[/B]) vs John Cena who cares about john cena WWE Championship Edge (C) vs [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] need some new blood Last Man Standing Batista vs [B]JBL[/B] JBL is better overall than batista United States Championship [B]Shelton Benjamin[/B] (C) vs Matt Hardy overall it doesn't matter just have Hardy if champion lose by survivor series and build him up so he can take on his brother in the first ever brother vs brother World Title wrestle mania Ecw Championship [B]Big Show (C) [/B]vs Mark Henry No need to say why, unless Mark Henry is Sexual Choclate than who cares Mystery challenge [B]Undertaker [/B]vs ???? if muhammad hassan is in this than he wins, and leave the undertaker go away for awhile and return as american bad ass Intercontinental Championship Kofi Kingston vs [B]Nick Dinsmore[/B] [B]Y2J vs HBK[/B] have a draw and end it

* beside prediction. if you keep it this way, probably all ready played it, anyways, here's my predicts..... or who i would cheer for. World Heavyweight Championship CM Punk* (C) vs John Cena WWE Championship Edge* (C) vs Jeff Hardy Last Man Standing Batista vs JBL* United States Championship Shelton Benjamin* (C) vs Matt Hardy Ecw Championship Big Show* (C) vs Mark Henry (ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww, bad boy, get him off) Mystery challenge - Buried Alive Undertaker* vs Dick Cheney Intercontinental Championship Kofi Kingston* vs Nick Dinsmore Y2J* vs HBK

Archived