Suprisingly good shows?

So I just ran a show and as per usual I booked my feuds/high calibur matches first, and then I sort of filled up the undercard as I saw fit. Suprisingly this happened to have given me my best show ever! Joey Poison d Snap Dragon (C-) Mainstream Hernandez d Joss Thompson (C) Harrison Hash d Remmy Skye (D+) Zeus Maxmillion d Flying Jimmy Foxx (C-) Insane Machine d Teddy Powell (D) Tim Westybrook d Mean Jean Cattley (C-) Steve Flash d Silver Shark (C+) Frankie Perez d Ultimate Phoenix (C+) Show Rating: C+ My mind is officially blown... anyone else randomly get this lucky before? Haha btw, I was using CZCW is anyone was wondering

Honestly, looking at that roster I can't say I'm surprised. If Steve Flash, Insane Machine, Joss Thompson, Silver Shark, and Ultimate Phoenix can't give you a C+ card at some point... then you suck. Still, grats on it. Recently grabbed my first pair of C+ shows using EWA, in big part due to me completely abusing how purely awesome Louis Figo Manico is. Its the lack of workers as talented as him in Europe which lead me to believe that, ultimately, a Sports Entertainment company can be more successful their than one based on skill. People won't care about Bam Bam Johansson's ability to wrestle, but they do love the sight of the loveable Norwegian.

Archived