Title Prestige (How Long to Improve?)

Hey, Anybody have a rough idea on how long it takes for title prestige to improve? I have the "Universal Title" and it's at D-. I've changed it's status from lower card, to midcard title, thinking that maybe as lower card it had a cap on how high it can go. But I've had many decent matches, B ratings, since then and the title still hasn't improved. Any ideas? I swear I won't steal them for patent...

It takes very looooooooong also wil rise when your promotion rises in size have noticed that titles that are established titles wil generally not go beyond the max for the title it started out. Now there are 3 ways around this up the status to main event and then down to midcard again automatic C+, Edit the prestige of the belt in the in game editor. Or retire the title and bring it back directly as a midcard title under a slightly different name(you will loose the history in this case).

The CGC World Title starts off as a B and it has just, after 18 months, gone up to B+. My Champions have been A* pop guys for 14 of those moths, and title defenses have brought in B- and above matches. I'm figuring that's how long this type of thing takes.

Yeah, I been WWE (dropped a lot of useless belts, dropped brand split, hired GOOD wrestlers and such), but yeah, it's taken a while to get he Universal, which was the old WWE championship, back up to where it used to be. it must of dropped when i set it to low level title, cuz i barely even recognized when it happened, lol. but i could see it taking a long time. a belt's history is defined by just that... history, and as all of us know... history seems to be a long ass time to make

Archived