Making the Indy Matter (CornellVerse)

Okay, duck the clothsline, charge the ropes, run right into the shoulder block. [COLOR="Blue"]"Oof!"[/COLOR] Mean Jean Cattley knocked me right on my ass, and the crowd screamed in disgust. He strapped on an armlock and stuck his head next to mine. [COLOR="Green"]"Giving up?"[/COLOR] - I walked down the dark hallway. It smelt of sweat, which might be endearing to some, but to me it just was not. Of course, I was not exactly helping the odor, having just finished a match myself. I knocked on the door of good ol' Rip's office and popped my head in. [COLOR="Blue"]"Rip, I quit."[/COLOR] Silence. The worst reply of all. - I powered up and up. The crowd got into it, chanting "AV-A-TAR! AV-A-TAR!". I broke the hold and began to mount some very strong offense. Punch. Punch. Punch. Punch. And to change it up a bit, punch. Clothesline Jean into the ropes, and wait for him to bounce back. Dropkick! Jean goes down! I looked out at the crowd. [COLOR="Blue"]"ARE YOU READY!"[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]"Rip?"[/COLOR] Oh, god damn it. Rip wasn't there. I turned to find an empty hallway. Throwing my hands in the air, I began to make my way towards ... somewhere, when a throat was cleared. [COLOR="Red"]"Going somewhere?"[/COLOR] - I waited for Cattley to stumble to his feet. I set up for my super generic super kick. Okay, so it was called the Avatar Kick, but seriously, Rip needs to get me something better. Jean stumbled over, I kicked, and Jean ducked under. The crowd was hooked, and started to boo right away. The good heat, heat from hating the character. Jean started to punish me, pushing me back to the ring post. [COLOR="Green"]"You're done Avatar!"[/COLOR] - The legendary Rip Chord. Ok, time to do it, time to.. Rip laughed. [COLOR="Red"]"Quiting, right? I can see it in your eyes."[/COLOR] What the ... Ok. Time to tell him straight. - Jean hit a big uppercut, and I stumbled back. Jean hit another and I stumbled against the ropes. Jean took a step back, and swung again. I sold it like my head had been knocked off. I flew back, hitting the ropes. I bounced, right into Jean's arms for a mood swing. BOO! - [COLOR="Blue"]"Yes. I'm starting my own company."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]"You prepared for that hell?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"Very much so, yes."[/COLOR] Rip shook his head. [COLOR="Red"]"No, no you're not, but good luck.[/COLOR] - 1 ... 2 ... 3! [IMG]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk78/geas_slave/logo/logo_iwacopy.png[/IMG]

[QUOTE]Mean Jean Cattley knocked me right on my ass, and the crowd screamed in disgust. He strapped on an armlock and stuck his [B]head[/B] next to mine.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]I powered up and up. The crowd got into it, chanting "AV-A-TAR! AV-A-TAR!"[B]. [/B][/QUOTE] No space needed there. [QUOTE]What the ... Ok. Time to tell him [B]straight[/B].[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Jean hit another and [B]I[/B] stumbled against the ropes. Jean took a step back, and swung again. [/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Rip shook his head. "No, no [B]you're[/B] not, but good luck.[/QUOTE] Aside from a couple of minor errors, good stuff. Clear enough to not bore you, yet interesting enough to pull you in. So what shenanigans will befall "Avatar"?

[IMG]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk78/geas_slave/logo/banner2.png[/IMG] IndyWrestling.com invites you to join IWA affiliate Mid West Wrestling Association for a night of pure wrestling and memories. Be there, as champions are crowned and both MWWA and IWA are born in one historic night. Be there for ... the Genesis! [B] Indipendent Wrestling Alliance Affiliate Mid West Wrestling Association Presents... [COLOR="White"]...................................[/COLOR]MWWA Genesis 2008[/B] [COLOR="White"]...................................[/COLOR][IMG]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk78/geas_slave/logo/logo_mwwa.png[/IMG] Los Mexicanos (El Ladron and Lobo Blanco) vs. Style and Substance (Frankie Dee and Jefferson Stardust) Principessa vs. Suzanne Brazzle vs. Wanda Fish Masked Man vs. Steve Flash Cameron Vessey vs. Kirk Jameson for the Submission Title Joanne Rodriguez vs. Raven Nightfall for the Mid West Female Title Barry Kingman vs. Shooter Sean Deeley for the Mid West Champion Title.

[B]Los Mexicanos (El Ladron and Lobo Blanco)[/B] vs. Style and Substance (Frankie Dee and Jefferson Stardust) [B]Principessa[/B] vs. Suzanne Brazzle vs. Wanda Fish Masked Man vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B] Cameron Vessey vs. [B]Kirk Jameson [/B]for the Submission Title Joanne Rodriguez vs. [B]Raven Nightfall [/B]for the Mid West Female Title Barry Kingman vs. [B]Shooter Sean Deeley [/B]for the Mid West Champion Title.

Los Mexicanos (El Ladron and Lobo Blanco) vs. [B]Style and Substance [/B](Frankie Dee and Jefferson Stardust) Principessa vs. Suzanne Brazzle vs. [B]Wanda Fish[/B] Masked Man vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B] Cameron Vessey vs. [B]Kirk Jameson [/B]for the Submission Title [B]Joanne Rodriguez [/B]vs. Raven Nightfall for the Mid West Female Title Barry Kingman vs. [B]Shooter Sean Deeley[/B] for the Mid West Champion Title.

Los Mexicanos (El Ladron and Lobo Blanco) vs. [B]Style and Substance[/B] (Frankie Dee and Jefferson Stardust) [I]I'm a self-admitted Stardust fan.[/I] Principessa vs. Suzanne Brazzle vs. [B]Wanda Fish[/B] [I]It's Fish. Really.[/I] [B] Masked Man[/B] vs. Steve Flash [I]Masked Men always win.[/I] Cameron Vessey vs. [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] for the Submission Title [I]I dislike Kirk, but. He's the better choice.[/I] Joanne Rodriguez vs. [B]Raven Nightfall[/B] for the Mid West Female Title [I]Going with the mark-like persecption on this one.[/I] Barry Kingman vs. [B]Shooter Sean Deeley[/B] for the Mid West Champion Title. [I]I just like Shooter better.[/I]

Archived