!*~!Offical Rate & Predict My (Your) Card Thread!~*!

Basically just post your upcoming event card and hopefully ppl will rate & predict it [B]WWE Summerslam 2008[/B] [B]WWE Heavyweight Title Match[/B] Triple H(F)(C) Vs. The Undertaker(F) [B]WWE World Heavyweight Title Elimination Chamber Match[/B] CM Punk(F)(C) Vs. Kane(H) Vs. JBL(H) Vs. Batista(F) Vs. John Cena (F) Vs. Randy Orton(H) [B]I Quit Grudge Match[/B] Shawn Michaels(F) Vs. Chris Jericho(H) [B]ECW World Heavyweight Title Match[/B] The Big Show(F)(C) Vs. Umaga(H) [B]Grudge Match[/B] William Regal(H) Vs. Rey Mysterio(F) [B]WWE United States Title Match[/B] Shelton Benjamin(H)(C) Vs. Mr. Kennedy(F) [B]WWE Intercontinental Title Match[/B] Kofi Kingston(F)(C) Vs. Gregory Helms(H)

[COLOR="Red"]this should probably be in the diary section [/COLOR] WWE Summerslam 2008 WWE Heavyweight Title Match Triple H(F)(C) Vs. [B]The Undertaker[/B](F) WWE World Heavyweight Title Elimination Chamber Match [B]CM Punk[/B](F)(C) Vs. Kane(H) Vs. JBL(H) Vs. Batista(F) Vs. John Cena (F) Vs. Randy Orton(H) I Quit Grudge Match [B]Shawn Michaels[/B](F) Vs. Chris Jericho(H) ECW World Heavyweight Title Match [B]The Big Show[/B](F)(C) Vs. Umaga(H) Grudge Match William Regal(H) Vs. [B]Rey Mysterio[/B](F) WWE United States Title Match [B]Shelton Benjamin[/B](H)(C) Vs. Mr. Kennedy(F) WWE Intercontinental Title Match Kofi Kingston(F)(C) Vs.[B] Gregory Helms[/B](H)

Interesting card FL, my main question being where's Edge? xD If you started following the real GAB then I'm not sure that Regal/Rey would have had the time to build into a PPV-worthy feud, while HBK/Jericho is the opposite and an I quit match as a feud ender is interesting...woulda deserved HIAC if it weren't for the EC, I think. The Raw EC is interesting, but I'd prefer Kane in a singles feud at this point so his turn doesn't get lost in the mix...would love to see Punk somehow go over in a match like that, like a face version of Angle in the 6-man HIAC in 2000, but I think another main event raw feud would really be needed in the place of either the IC or US title match (and as much as I love Helms I doubt he'd sustain the momentum for an IC title shot upon his return...and he's not coming back till October :P)

[B]WWE Summerslam 2008[/B] [B]WWE Heavyweight Title Match[/B] [U][B]Triple H(F)(C)[/B][/U] Vs. The Undertaker(F) [B]WWE World Heavyweight Title Elimination Chamber Match[/B] [U][B]CM Punk(F)(C)[/B][/U] Vs. Kane(H) Vs. JBL(H) Vs. Batista(F) Vs. John Cena (F) Vs. Randy Orton(H) [B]I Quit Grudge Match[/B] [U][B]Shawn Michaels(F)[/B] [/U]Vs. Chris Jericho(H) [B]ECW World Heavyweight Title Match[/B] The Big Show(F)(C) Vs. [U][B]Umaga(H)[/B][/U] [B]Grudge Match[/B] [U][B]William Regal(H)[/B] [/U]Vs. Rey Mysterio(F) [B]WWE United States Title Match[/B] [U][B]Shelton Benjamin(H)(C) [/B][/U]Vs. Mr. Kennedy(F) [B]WWE Intercontinental Title Match[/B] Kofi Kingston(F)(C) Vs. [U][B]Gregory Helms(H)[/B][/U]

[B]WWE Summerslam 2008 Results[/B] [QUOTE=XxFutureLegend112xX;467380] [B]WWE Summerslam 2008 Results[/B] [B]WWE Heavyweight Title Match[/B] [B]Triple H(F)(C)[/B] Vs. The Undertaker(F) [B]WWE World Heavyweight Title Elimination Chamber Match[/B] [B]CM Punk(F)(C)[/B] Vs. Kane(H) Vs. JBL(H) Vs. Batista(F) Vs. John Cena (F) Vs. Randy Orton(H) [B]I Quit Grudge Match[/B] [B]Shawn Michaels(F)[/B] Vs. Chris Jericho(H) [B]ECW World Heavyweight Title Match[/B] [B]The Big Show(F)(C)[/B] Vs. Umaga(H) [B]Grudge Match[/B] William Regal(H) Vs. [B]Rey Mysterio(F)[/B] [B]WWE United States Title Match[/B] [B]Shelton Benjamin(H)(C)[/B] Vs. Mr. Kennedy(F) [B]WWE Intercontinental Title Match[/B] [B]Kofi Kingston(F)(C)[/B] Vs. Gregory Helms(H)[/QUOTE]

[B]WWE Unforgiven 2008[/B] [B]WWE World Heavyweight Title Match[/B] CM Punk(F)(C) Vs. Shawn Michaels(F) [B]WWE Heavyweight Title Match[/B] Triple H(F)(C) Vs. Edge(H) [B]Grudge Match[/B] The Undertaker(F) Vs. MVP(H) [B]Grudge Match With The Special Referee as Batista[/B] John Cena(F) Vs. Randy Orton(H) [B]#1 Contendership for the World Heavyweight Title Match[/B] Chris Jericho(H) Vs. Rey Mysterio(F) Vs. Kane(H) Vs. William Regal(H) [B]ECW World Heavyweight Title Match[/B] The Big Show(H)(C) Vs. Matt Hardy(F) [B]WWE United States Title Match[/B] Shelton Benjamin(H)(C) Vs. Mr. Kennedy(F) Vs. Jeff Hardy(F) [B] WWE Tag Team Titles Match[/B] The Edgeheads(H) Vs. Colin Delaney and Evan Borne(F) Vs. Braden Walker(Chris Harris) and BJ Whitmer

[B]WWE Unforgiven 2008 Results[/B] [QUOTE=XxFutureLegend112xX;467471][B]WWE Unforgiven 2008 Results[/B] [B]WWE World Heavyweight Title Match[/B] [B]CM Punk(F)(C)[/B] Vs. Shawn Michaels(F) (Note- Chris Jericho distracted HBK and allowed CM Punk to roll him up. After the match Punk/HBK began to argue) [B]WWE Heavyweight Title Match[/B] [B]Triple H(F)(C)[/B] Vs. Edge(H) [B]Grudge Match[/B] [B]The Undertaker(F)[/B] Vs. MVP(H) [B]Grudge Match With The Special Referee as Batista[/B] John Cena(F) Vs. [B]Randy Orton(H)[/B] (Note- Batista got distracted by JBL and Orton hit Cena in the face with a Chair) [B]#1 Contendership for the World Heavyweight Title Match[/B] [B]Chris Jericho(H)[/B] Vs. Rey Mysterio(F) Vs. Kane(H) Vs. William Regal(H) [B]ECW World Heavyweight Title Match[/B] [B]The Big Show(H)(C)[/B] Vs. Matt Hardy(F) [B]WWE United States Title Match[/B] [B]Shelton Benjamin(H)(C)[/B] Vs. Mr. Kennedy(F) Vs. Jeff Hardy(F) [B] WWE Tag Team Titles Match[/B] [B]The Edgeheads(H)[/B] Vs. Colin Delaney and Evan Borne(F) Vs. Braden Walker(Chris Harris) and BJ Whitmer[/QUOTE]

[B]WWE No Mercy 2008[/B] [B]WWE World Heavyweight Title Match[/B] CM Punk(F)(C) Vs. Chris Jericho(H) [B]WWE Heavyweight/ECW Heavyweight Title Unification Match[/B] Triple H(F)(C) Vs. The Big Show(H) [B]Grudge Match[/B] Edge and The Edgeheads(H) Vs. The Undertaker and The Hardy Boyz(C) [B]Grudge Match[/B] John Cena and Batista(F) Vs. Randy Orton and JBL(H) [B]WWE United States Title Six-Pack Challenge Match[/B] Shelton Benjamin(H)(C) Vs. Mr. Kennedy(F) Vs. MVP(H) Vs. Umaga(H) Vs. John Morrison(H) Vs. Elijah Burke(H) [B]Grudge Match[/B] William Regal and Paul Burchill(H) Vs. Rey Mysterio & R-Truth(F) [B]WWE Intercontinental Title Match[/B] Kofi Kingston(F)(C) Vs. Kane(H) [B]RAW Vs. Smackdown Gut Check Match[/B] Chris Hero(H)(RAW) Vs. Low Ki(F)(SD)

No offense (again) but what is the idea of just putting your cards here, spamming the full thread with your own cards. I think it would be alot more interesting, if you would write about what has happened, so people know how the match has been builded etc. I don't want to be a whiner, but it just would improve the quality of the thread..

my picks are in bold [B]WWE World Heavyweight Title Match[/B] CM Punk(F)(C) Vs. [B]Chris Jericho(H)[/B] [B]WWE Heavyweight/ECW Heavyweight Title Unification Match[/B] [B]Triple H(F)(C) [/B]Vs. The Big Show(H) [B]Grudge Match[/B] Edge and The Edgeheads(H) Vs. [B]The Undertaker and The Hardy Boyz(C)[/B] [B]Grudge Match[/B] [B]John Cena and Batista(F)[/B] Vs. Randy Orton and JBL(H) [B]WWE United States Title Six-Pack Challenge Match[/B] [B]Shelton Benjamin(H)(C)[/B] Vs. Mr. Kennedy(F) Vs. MVP(H) Vs. Umaga(H) Vs. John Morrison(H) Vs. Elijah Burke(H) [B]Grudge Match[/B] William Regal and Paul Burchill(H) Vs. [B]Rey Mysterio & R-Truth(F)[/B] [B]WWE Intercontinental Title Match[/B] Kofi Kingston(F)(C) Vs. [B]Kane(H)[/B] [B]RAW Vs. Smackdown Gut Check Match[/B] [B]Chris Hero(H)(RAW)[/B] Vs. Low Ki(F)(SD)

[B]WWE No Mercy 2008[/B] [B]WWE World Heavyweight Title Match[/B] CM Punk(F)(C) Vs. [B][I]Chris Jericho(H)[/I][/B] [B]WWE Heavyweight/ECW Heavyweight Title Unification Match[/B] [B][U]Triple H(F)(C) [/U][/B]Vs. The Big Show(H) [B]Grudge Match[/B] Edge and The Edgeheads(H) Vs. [B][U]The Undertaker and The Hardy Boyz(C)[/U][/B] [B]Grudge Match[/B] [B][U]John Cena and Batista(F) [/U][/B]Vs. Randy Orton and JBL(H) [B]WWE United States Title Six-Pack Challenge Match[/B] [B][U]Shelton Benjamin(H)(C) [/U][/B]Vs. Mr. Kennedy(F) Vs. MVP(H) Vs. Umaga(H) Vs. John Morrison(H) Vs. Elijah Burke(H) [B]Grudge Match[/B] William Regal and Paul Burchill(H) Vs.[B][U] Rey Mysterio & R-Truth(F)[/U][/B] [B]WWE Intercontinental Title Match[/B] Kofi Kingston(F)(C) Vs. [B][U]Kane(H)[/U][/B] [B]RAW Vs. Smackdown Gut Check Match[/B] [B][U]Chris Hero(H)(RAW) [/U][/B]Vs. Low Ki(F)(SD)

[B]WWE No Mercy 2008 Results[/B] [QUOTE=XxFutureLegend112xX;468114][B]WWE No Mercy 2008 Results[/B] [B]WWE World Heavyweight Title Match[/B] [B]CM Punk(F)(C)[/B] Vs. Chris Jericho(H) [B]WWE Heavyweight/ECW Heavyweight Title Unification Match[/B] Triple H(F)(C) Vs. The Big Show(H) (Neither Doube DQ when Edge Ran in) [B]Grudge Match[/B] Edge and The Edgeheads(H) Vs. [B]The Undertaker and The Hardy Boyz(F)[/B] [B]Grudge Match[/B] John Cena and Batista(F) Vs. [B]Randy Orton and JBL(H)[/B] [B]WWE United States Title Six-Pack Challenge Match[/B] [B]Shelton Benjamin(H)(C)[/B] Vs. Mr. Kennedy(F) Vs. MVP(H) Vs. Umaga(H) Vs. John Morrison(H) Vs. Elijah Burke(H) [B]Grudge Match[/B] [B]William Regal and Paul Burchill(H)[/B] Vs. Rey Mysterio & R-Truth(F) [B]WWE Intercontinental Title Match[/B] [B]Kofi Kingston(F)(C)[/B] Vs. Kane(H) [B]RAW Vs. Smackdown Gut Check Match[/B] Chris Hero(H)(RAW) Vs. [B]Low Ki(F)(SD)[/B][/QUOTE]

So I'm doing a game as WCW set in 2002. I have the first couple months planned, so here they are. Rate as you will. I dont have PPV names yet as I will use some old ones and think up new ones. I'm just giving away who i plan to win since its several months. Of Course injuries or something could change the plans as usual. If you feel like commenting I would appreciate feedback. I think it would be cool if you rated each thing as you read it, then not read ahead to see whats happening so I can see how others think and new ideas can be created. Or rate however you want ;). Or not at all :( Faces are always listed first. If there is a three way or something I will specify where the middle is split. [b][u]PPV 1[/b][/u] [i]WCW World Heavyweight Championship[/i] RVD vs. Scott Hall (face) vs. Booker T --Booker T wins thanks to Stevie Ray leaving the commentator booth and helping. Heyman, who I just stole from WWE, will take over Ray's job in the booth as he manages Booker T. There is no visible authority figure so I'm doing something similar to WWE today with Booker just trying to run things since he has back up and the belt.-- [i]WCW World Cruiserweight Championship - Ladder Match[/i] Paul London vs. Jerry Lynn (face) vs. Mike Sanders (heel) vs. TAKA Michinoku --Sanders wins. He's basically only winning to become a legit player that can end up managing someone or being used in a less serious wrestling role, as well as creating someone who can job with some credibility-- [i]WWE World Tag Team Championship[/i] The Road Warriors (Road Warrior Animal & Road Warrior Power) vs. The FBI (Johnny Stamboli & Big Vito) w/Little Guido --Hawk wouldnt sign with me, so I signed Kensuke Sasaki instead and brough POWER WARRIOR to America as Road Warrior Power. The Road Warriors win this one, simply because I want the belts on "names". For future referance, Little Guido is the Boss of the FBI-- Buchanan vs. Kanyon --Buchanan is doing an Avenging Angel gimmick where he saves random people. He will likely save the Road Warriors from the FBI on this night also. Kanyon loses and is doing a losing streak storyline that will end with him turning face-- Lash LeRoux vs. Raven --Raven wins. Because LeRoux sucks. Basically an extended squash match.-- Batista vs. Kaz Hayashi w/Jimmy Yang --Batista is Goldberg. The Jung Dragons are expendible for the time being.-- Mark Jindrak --will work a dark match, and win-- [b][u]PPV 2[/b][/u] [i]WCW World Heavyweight Championship[/i] RVD vs. Booker T (c) w/Stevie Ray --Booker will retain in typical heel guy with manager fashion, further imploring "power in numbers", when will RVD find someone he can trust?-- [i]WCW World Cruiserweight Championship[/i] Jerry Lynn vs. Mike Sanders (c) --Sanders will sneak a victory, cheaply, while claiming to be the "most exciting cruiserweight in WCW", despite the fact he will be using a basic moveset. Stuff like Scoop Slams basic.-- [i]WCW World Tag Team Championship[/i] Road Warriors (c) vs. Jung Dragons --Yea... Warriors win-- Batista vs. Kanyon --More Juiced Version of Goldberg vs. Guy Who's Doing a Losing Streak Gimmick, FIGURE IT OUT-- Buchanan vs. Johnny Stamboli w/Big Vito & Little Guido --Saving the Warriors has its costs. Buchanan will beat Stamboli, who will then get beat down by Vito & Guido for being "weak". Buchanan will run back in making the save leading to an alliance between him and "The Bull". I might name the team "Bull & Buchanan", get it? I'm dumb. But that is the honest reason I decided to do this.-- Paul London vs. TAKA Michinoku --Winner faces Mike Sanders. Winner is Paul London. TAKA is "hurt" from the Shooting Star Press that he claims should be banned, despite his injury changing every weak in a comedic fashion. For example he starts by saying it just bruised his ribs, then when the move isnt banned, it broke his arm, eventually he'll come out in a wheel chair, ext. Despite only taking the move once. The man doing the talking will be Mike Sanders after him and TAKA are revealed to be in some sort of alliance, implied that Sanders is paying TAKA. The attempt to get the SSP banned is because Sanders hates flashy wrestling and is afraid of high flyer Paul London-- Scott Hall vs. Raven --Winner faces the World champ. Winner is Scott Hall. signed, sealed, delivered.-- Lash LeRoux vs. Big Vito --Big Vito will win, just a little hidden thing and a possible explanation why Little Guido choses him over Stamboli later on.-- Mark Jindrak --will work dark match and win-- [b][u]PPV 3[/b][/u] [i]WCW World Heavyweight Championship[/i] Scott Hall vs. Booker T (c) w/Stevie Ray --Numbers game again. Maybe Scott Hall could find someone who also needs to find someone to help tilt the odds in their favour?-- [i]WCW World Cruiserweight Championship - No SSP Allowed[/i] Paul London vs. Mike Sanders (c) w/Taka Michinoku in a wheel chair --Paul London wins with a sleeper hold.-- [i]WCW World Tag Team Championships[/i] Road Warriors (c) vs. RENTALS --Rentals will be from UPW with whom I have a working relationship.-- Batista vs. Jimmy Yang w/Kaz Hayashi --Batista destroys the other Dragon-- RVD vs. Kanyon --Having to move up the ladder, RVD gives Kanyon another loss-- Bull & Buchanan vs. The FBI (Big Vito & Little Guido) --Match is to determine contenders from the tag belts. Match will end with a double DQ or double count out-- Jerry Lynn vs. Lash LeRoux vs. Raven --Lynn will win after the faces form an alliance mid match as Raven attempts to cheat, pissing them both off-- Mark Jindrak --Will work a dark match and win-- [b][u]PPV 4[/b][/u] [i]Main Event[/i] RVD & Scott Hall vs. Booker T & Stevie Ray --Just as the match is about to start, Booker & Stevie reveal Stevie had retired and although he would LOVE to beat the hell out of RVD and Scott Hall he isnt cleared to wrestle having not taken the proper physicals to come out of retirement. However, Booker and Stevie reveal they found a replacement, an "outsider", at which point Hall will attack RVD from behind leading to a handicap match that Hall and Booker win.-- [i]WWE World Cruiserweight Championship - Ladder Match[/i] Paul London (c) vs. Mike Sanders w/TAKA Michinoku in a wheel chair. --Paul will retain, despite TAKA jumping out of his wheelchair near the end of the match and trying to stop Paul from grabbing the belt. However, Paul will push TAKA off the ladder he is on, causing him to plancha onto Sanders who is on the outside. Sanders will be taken out in an ambulance-- [i]WWE World Tag Team Championships[/i] Road Warriors (c) vs. Bull & Buchanan vs. The FBI --The FBI wins when Road Warrior Power turns his back on Animal and takes him out, allowing Little Guido to pin Animal as he and Big Vito hold off Bull & Buchanan. Guido will reveal that "The family isnt just an italian thing" announcing power as Kensuke, a member of the "Far East Italians" who have just now merged with the FBI. The titles will then transfer from Guido & Vito to Kensuke & Vito.-- Batista vs. Jung Dragons --Batista wins. During the match Raven will be shown watching from a somewhat hidden place-- Jerry Lynn vs. Raven --Raven avenges his loss on Lynn by cheating (I'm thinking he's going to use powder a lot). As he does a beat down on Lynn, LeRoux makes the save but dosnt actually get to attack Raven, just runs him off.-- Kanyon vs. Mark Jindrak --Kanyon will be seen upset backstage, professing all he has ever wanted to do is wrestle in front of the fans and have his arm raised once in a while. Mark Jindrak will walk by claiming the fans are retards and him and Kanyon should team up. Kanyon will pull the "hey, you havnt been on PPV yet" card and him and Jindrak will brawl leading to this match in which.... KANYON WINS!-- [b][u]PPV 5[/b][/u] [i]WCW World Heavyweight Championship[/i] RVD vs. Booker T (c) w/Scott Hall & Stevie Ray --This match will be made by a "mysterious new authority figure", obviously pissing Booker, Hall, & Stevie off (NOTE: anyone think of a name for their little stable?). With no announcement, RVD will come out with Bill Alfonso in his corner. Although Alfonso will help by managing to run Stevie Ray to the back, RVD will be left to deal with Hall & Booker, as they cheat, Batista runs out bandaged up and goes nuts on Hall. This distracts Booker allowing RVD to recover and eventually hit the Frog Splash to win the belt.-- [i]WCW World Cruiserweight Championship[/i] Paul London (c) vs. TAKA Michinoku w/Mike Sanders now confined to a wheelchair --It will be revealed TAKA's fall onto Sanders broke several vertebre in Sanders so he is now LEGIT (still a work work, but you know) in a wheelchair for an extended period of time. Acting as TAKA's mouth piece. TAKA will lose this one because of the SSP.-- Batista vs. Scott Hall w/Stevie Ray --A match also made by the mysterious new authority figure. Hall will end Batista's winning streak, thanks to Stevie Ray and likely a huge chairshot. Match will likely open the show-- Bull & Buchanan and Animal vs. The FBI (Guido/Vito/Kensuke) --Simple fall out. After last month Animal drops the "Road Warrior". BBA will pull out the win.-- Jerry Lynn & Lash LeRoux vs. Raven's Ninja's w/Raven --Raven's Ninja's will obviously be the Jung Dragons under hoods, Raven will claim he has cleared them of anything, including their names to make them pure. However they will lose anyway. At the end of the match, Raven will go nuts and attack both of them. As Lynn & LeRoux attempt to make the save, The Ninja's will rip their hoods off revealing them to be THE JUNG DRAGONS~! However, now simply called Kaz and Yang as Scott Hudson will conclude after seeing different tights with only those names, and they will beat the hell out of Lynn & LeRoux while Raven laughs on.-- Kanyon vs. Jindrak --Kanyon will win again.-- thats what I have for now. Especially at this time I will likely begin to flood some new talent in on a "B Show", that will become more evident on the card. Guys likely to come up are The Haas Brothers, Roadkill (in a reworked gimmick likely), and Monty Brown.

• 2 months later...
MAW Summer Heat Wave (Now a touring promotion) Mainstream Hernandez (H) vs Warren Technique (F) Warren won the Rip Chord Invitational when he beat Stardust, Valentine, and Vessey in the same night. He's been on a tear since then. Mainstream Hernandez accepted a touring contract just so he could teach Warren exactly what that winner should become. He just doesn't see it in Warren. The two men are currently at one win a piece. Oscar Golden (c) (F) vs Wierd Waldo Odlaw (H) Oscar has become a fan favorite since beating Flash Savage and then going on to beat The Big Problem to become MAW Champion. Wierd Waldo has become sort of Kristen's body guard since turning down Jefferson Starddust so brutally. His this title match his payment? Blackjack Robbins and Whiskey Jack (F) vs Casey Valentine and Cameron Vessey (c) (H) The Tennesse Outlaws get thier second shot at two future stars in this industry C-V-2. Can they pull off the win after coming so close the second time or will C-V-2 continue their winning ways since taking the titles from The Canadian Blondes. Antonio, Daredevil AREO, Fearless Blue (F) vs Citizen X, Primus Allen, The Big Problem (H) Who will take this 6 Man spectacular? Antonio has been on a hot streak this year but The Big Problem is looking for revenge after losing his title with a no rematch clause in tact put in by himself. (The match got a poor rating lol) Barry Kingman (F) vs Mean Jean Cattley (H) The two stars go toe to toe again. MJC is looking to get back into the title picture... Barry Kingman wants to make a name for himself in the states as well as Canada. Larry Wood (H)vs Paul Steadyfast (F) Brute Strength or Technical Prowless? The mainevent is a can't miss because it could be the last time either of these men our seen in MAW.

[B]Backlash 09[/B] ---------------------------------------------------- [B]WWE World Title NO DQ Match[/B] Undertaker vs. Ted Dibiase vs. Kevin Nash vs. Triple H vs. Randy Orton [B]WWE World Heavyweight Title[/B] CM Punk vs. John Cena [B]Last Man Standing Match[/B] Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho [B]One Fall Grudge Match[/B] Christian Cage vs. Edge [B] Ladder Match: Money In The Bank Briefcase Match[/B] Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy [B]One Fall[/B] Kurt Angle vs. Finley [B]One Fall[/B] MVP vs. Mr. Kennedy [B]Steel Cage Match[/B] Rey Mysterio vs. Umaga [B]One Fall[/B] John Bradshaw Layfield & Kane vs. Big Show & Batista

[quote=phenomenon;508703][B]Backlash 09[/B] ---------------------------------------------------- [B]WWE World Title NO DQ Match[/B] [B]Undertaker[/B] vs. Ted Dibiasevs. Kevin Nash vs. Triple H vs. Randy Orton [B]WWE World Heavyweight Title[/B] [B]CM Punk[/B] vs. John Cena [B]Last Man Standing Match[/B] Shawn Michaels vs. [B]Chris Jericho [/B] [B]One Fall Grudge Match[/B] [B]Christian Cage[/B] vs. Edge [B] Ladder Match: Money In The Bank Briefcase Match[/B] [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] vs. Matt Hardy [B]One Fall[/B] [B]Kurt Angle[/B] vs. Finley [B]One Fall[/B] MVP vs. [B]Mr. Kennedy [/B] [B]Steel Cage Match[/B] [B]Rey Mysterio[/B] vs. Umaga [B]One Fall[/B] [B]John Bradshaw Layfield & Kane[/B] vs. Big Show & Batista[/quote] Looks like a good card, some sort of backstory would be nice esp. for Ted Dibiase being in the main event.

[QUOTE=phenomenon;508703][B]Backlash 09[/B] ---------------------------------------------------- [B]WWE World Title NO DQ Match[/B] Undertaker vs. Ted Dibiase vs. Kevin Nash vs. [B]Triple H[/B] vs. Randy Orton [B]WWE World Heavyweight Title[/B] [B]CM Punk[/B] vs. John Cena [B]Last Man Standing Match[/B] [B]Shawn Michaels[/B] vs. Chris Jericho [B]One Fall Grudge Match[/B] Christian Cage vs. [B]Edge[/B] [B] Ladder Match: Money In The Bank Briefcase Match[/B] [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] vs. Matt Hardy [B]One Fall[/B] [B]Kurt Angl[/B]e vs. Finley [B]One Fall[/B] MVP vs. [B]Mr. Kennedy[/B] [B]Steel Cage Match[/B] Rey Mysterio vs. [B]Umaga[/B] [B]One Fall[/B] John Bradshaw Layfield & Kane vs. [B]Big Show & Batista[/B][/QUOTE] [B]WWE Armageddon 2008[/B] [B]WWE Championship - Hell in a Cell (to end the feud)[/B] Triple H(c) versus Shelton Benjamin [B]World Heavyweight Championship - First Time Ever[/B] CM Punk(c) versus John Cena [B]ECW Championship[/B] Rob Van Dam(c) versus William Regal [B]World Tag Team Championships[/B] Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase w/Traci Brooks versus Batista & Rey Mysterio [B]WWE Women's Championship - Triple Threat[/B] Mickie James(c) versus Natalya Neidhart versus Melissa-Marie Anderson [B]Last Ride Match (to end the feud)[/B] The Undertaker versus Edge [B]Singles Match[/B] Chris Jericho versus AJ Styles [B]Singles Match[/b] Matt Hardy versus Umaga

• 4 months later...
[B]PWG All-Star Weekend 8[/B] [B]PWG World Heavyweight Title Last Man Standing Match[/B] Chris Hero(F)(C) Vs. Human Tornado(H) [B]PWG World Heavyweight Title #1 Contender's Match[/B] Austin Aries Vs. Bryan Danielson Vs. Jimmy Jacobs [B]Dream Match[/B] KENTA(H) Vs. Tyler Black (F) [B]PWG World Tag Team Title Match[/B] Claudio Castagnoli & Ruckus (Ruckus Replaces Tornado)(H)(C) Vs. Steenerico(F) Vs. American Wolves(H) Colt Cabana(F) Vs. Roderick Strong(F) The Amazing Red(F) Vs. PAC(F) Necro Butcher(F) Vs. B-Boy(F) Vs. Karl Andersin(H) Kenny Omega & TJ Perkins(F) Vs. Naruki Doi & Masato Yoshino(H) The Young Bucks(F) Vs. Los Luchas(F) Vs. Faith in Nothing(H) Vs. The Dynasty(H)

• 2 weeks later...
Heres my Wrestlemania 25 Card (Highlighted names are the winners of their matches) [I][B] EcW Heavyweight Championship[/B][/I] Jack Swagger (c) vs [B][I]Travis Tomko[/I][/B] [B][I]Trish Stratus[/I][/B] vs Beth Phoenix [B][I] Money In The Bank Ladder Match[/I][/B] Montel Vontavious Porter vs Ken Kennedy vs Chris Jericho vs Evan Bourne vs [B][I]Christian[/I][/B] vs Rey Mysterio vs John Morrison vs The Miz [B][I] WWE Intercontiental Championship[/I][/B] CM Punk (c) vs [B][I]John Bradshaw Layfield[/I][/B] [B][I]The Undertaker[/I][/B] vs Shawn Michaels [B][I] WWE Womens & Divas Championship[/I][/B] [B][I]Maryse[/I][/B] (c) vs Mickie James vs Melina (c) vs Michelle McCool [B][I] WWE World Heavyweight Championship[/I][/B] Big Show vs John Cena vs [B][I]Edge[/I][/B] (c) [B][I]WWE Tag Team Championship[/I][/B] [B][I]Carlito / Primo[/I][/B] vs Priceless (c) [B][I]Jeff Hardy[/I][/B] vs Matt Hardy [B][I]WWE Heavyweight Championship[/I][/B] [B][I]Randy Orton[/I][/B] vs Triple H I Follow some of the matches WWE are pulling of for WrestleMania as i just started and haven't build up something special yet... exept for the Womens Title Match .... and Money In The Bank Match

Archived