Basketball Sim Game...

Wundah

Court Rivals is a new type of fantasy sport where YOU assume the role of the player in a simulated basketball league. You can create your player, improve his skills, create or join a team, and work towards winning the league championship! The game is completely free to play so sign up today [url]www.courtrivals.com/register.php?ref=145[/url]

[QUOTE=Wundah;469787]Court Rivals is a new type of fantasy sport where YOU assume the role of the player in a simulated basketball league. You can create your player, improve his skills, create or join a team, and work towards winning the league championship! The game is completely free to play so sign up today [url]www.courtrivals.com/register.php?ref=145[/url][/QUOTE] Seriously? LMAO!!

I play this game have a team for a month now. Did not post about it here though because there is only 10 players on the team anyway. We have one position needed for Guard, so if anyone is interested join Greece Mania Password: CK We will be gaining promotion this year. I do have one forward position in question, the dude is not too active and this game you need to be much more active than GLB. You need to get online at least 2-3 times a day to train your player, so it is not too much similar to GLB in that sence. No financials at all, no contracts and it does not matter if you start or not

I laughed because this game has been out for quite awhile and there are numerous GDS teams playing (like CK for example) and then you have this clown show up and post his referral link. The guy is not even a real member, just some spammer trying to get referral points. It is actually kind of sad.

Archived