Anybody figure out the criteria for Hall of Fame yet?

Obviously, there's the editor. Being in the hall of fame seems to correlate with a large number of title defences, long win streaks, and winning a massively hyped match. Given the randomness of the game, it's really hard to test criteria. But I've seen competitors who only had a reputation of very dangerous but defended their belt 5 times against mediocore and decent competitors who made hall of fame. Then I had people like Jeff Carlton, Harry Milne, and Gunnar Nisson get the message for winning only one fight. So maybe record plays a role as well.

[QUOTE=UFC-KING;469891]if they get a magazine article, than they make the hall of fame[/QUOTE] He knows that, everyone who has played this game knows that. He's asking if anybody has figured out the exact criteria for a fighter to get into the Hall of Fame, whether it's a certain number of wins, title wins/defenses, winning percentage, etc.

[QUOTE=Capelli King;471044]I think it matters what popularity\reputation they have when they retire, which kind of sucks as i had fighters with a 19-10 record get in while others with a 35-7 record (both were full time in GAMMA) not.:eek:[/QUOTE] It might have to do with their popularity and reputation, but it's not when they retire. A fighter can receive that magazine article news blurb at any time during their fighting career. So if they receive that, they could still lose every fight in the rest of their career and they will still get into the Hall of Fame.

And it's not necessarily being World Class, because I've had tons of fighters reach world class and never get the blurb(they didn't stay world class for very long though, well at least not for Carlos da Guia or Hassan Fezzik levels). And Jack Humphreys had five title defences and he wasn't set for hall of fame in the editor. Maybe the destiny stat affects Hall of Fame somehow.

[QUOTE=BuddyGarner;471406]And it's not necessarily being World Class, because I've had tons of fighters reach world class and never get the blurb(they didn't stay world class for very long though, well at least not for Carlos da Guia or Hassan Fezzik levels). And Jack Humphreys had five title defences and he wasn't set for hall of fame in the editor. Maybe the destiny stat affects Hall of Fame somehow.[/QUOTE] What the destiny stat?

Archived