As The Title Turns

[QUOTE=soulztnrv1;487195]How exactly do I get this database to be recognized by the game?[/QUOTE] You can create a new database in-game then replace the files with the mods files. And/or read the first post in the forum: [url]http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=32606[/url]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Update Post Been a while since I posted an update so here we go.... I have recently added the roster for Hawaii Championship Wrestling (HCW) its interesting to me and maybe some others can agree but Hawaii should almost be linked to Japan and Puerto Rico should be linked to Mexico, this being based on language and the workers in those areas. I believe I am down to only 2 empty Australian promotions but 3-4 are filled. Still a lot of picture cutting to do as I have just been stocking up on pics as I have been adding workers. There will probably be a need for some promotion and worker popularity tweaking but that is hard to do until all of the rosters are filled again. Locations and TV stuff need to be updated as well. Mod is playable though. I will probably be putting an updated version up in the next day or two, so keep your eye out for it and download it and force feed me feedback. I will try to answer for everything posted. :cool:

[QUOTE]I have recently added the roster for Hawaii Championship Wrestling (HCW) its interesting to me and maybe some others can agree but Hawaii should almost be linked to Japan and Puerto Rico should be linked to Mexico, this being based on language and the workers in those areas. [/QUOTE] Your right about that.I remember back in the 80s when wrestling in Hawaii was really on fire with Polynesian pro wrestling we used to have a lot of joint wrestling cards with the big japanese promotions as well as using some of there workers on regulare cards.Polynesian Pro's wrestling cards were always covered by the japanese media.

Well I have been plugging away at a good pace and I believe I have filled all the promotions....again. :p Then I came across another one I want to add (a female Australian promotion. (not in attachment) Since I feel in a giving move I am attaching yet another update to this post. It has all rosters filled and is fully playable. I still have work to do on non promotion or worker related stuff but feel free to shout out stuff..(I can't fix it if no one says anything) :cool: Feedback people I want it good bad or if your just ugly. :D (1st post has been updated as well)

I swear WWC must have one of the worst sites, right up there with IWA:PR (atleast they have a roster). They don't list a roster. They have pictures and results but nothing that matches up who is pictured so you have to be there to know. Anyone have good WWC knowledge that could help me ID a couple of people from pictures? You can PM me and I can send the pics or something. :confused:

[QUOTE=bobinc;495944]I swear WWC must have one of the worst sites, right up there with IWA:PR (atleast they have a roster). They don't list a roster. They have pictures and results but nothing that matches up who is pictured so you have to be there to know. Anyone have good WWC knowledge that could help me ID a couple of people from pictures? You can PM me and I can send the pics or something. :confused:[/QUOTE] World Wrestling Council? [url]http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/promotions/wwc.html[/url]

[QUOTE=bobinc;495953]I think their info is way out of date.[/QUOTE] /nod. I just wanted to make sure that's the one. Does this look current? Angel Abbad Aquiles Barrabas (Manager) BJ Charles Evans Crazy Rudy El Comandante Ray Gonzalez El Profe (Manager) Sexy Marie Killer Kat Huracan Castillo Jr. Johnny Styles Steve Corino Tommy Diablo Abvriela Hammet La Legion del Armagedon (Tag Team) Los Gemelos D'Jour (Tag Team) Paparazzi El Wizard Orlando Colon "Orlandito" Rico Suave Los Renegados del Infierno Shane The Texas Outlaws-Todd Dean & Bad Boy Bradley (Tag Team) Thunder & Lighting Events: Euphoria La Hora de la Verdad Camino a la Gloria Honor vs Traición Summer Madness Aniversario Septiembre Negro Halloween Wrestling Xtravaganza Crossfire Lockout If this is what your looking for, [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Wrestling_Council[/url]

That one looks right, but I don't really need the roster I need pics of the roster. Maybe I wasn't clear enough. World Wrestling Council in Puerto Rico roster pics. Their site has pics but they in no way shape or form ID who is pictured and they are not laid out well with their result pages. See I am going over promotions now and trying to get some more pics to cut adding TV shows/Events and what have you. Started with IWA & WWC I figure polish of Puerto Rico then there will be only 1 spanish written area left. :)

[QUOTE=bobinc;495959]That one looks right, but I don't really need the roster I need pics of the roster. Maybe I wasn't clear enough. World Wrestling Council in Puerto Rico roster pics. Their site has pics but they in no way shape or form ID who is pictured and they are not laid out well with their result pages. See I am going over promotions now and trying to get some more pics to cut adding TV shows/Events and what have you. Started with IWA & WWC I figure polish of Puerto Rico then there will be only 1 spanish written area left. :)[/QUOTE] this is a pretty good site although its in german you may be able to match pictures with some names [url]http://www.cagematch.net/?id=8&nr=52&view=roster#menu[/url]

More progress....Have been trying to work in locations as I come across them I have a good number of US & Mexico ones in. Worked in some more events and TV shows and TV stations. Worked in more workers and have even included Hulk Hogan's Celebrity Championship Wrestling with...yes the people that will be on the show. I think I am going to be putting out a 1st official version soon, it won't be 100% completely totally done but should be done enough to not be considered a beta/tester version. I am working on the pics for the workers now I fell behind a bit but have been collecting as I went along so they just need to be cut. The future plan is to then collect all the knitpicks posted after release (if any) make some changes put out a 2nd version and then start work on my women's wrestling mod (title still in the works) and use this mod as the base. Couple of current stats about As The Title Turns: [B]Start Date[/B]: September 2008 (maybe October at this point) [B]Workers[/B]: 1,654 (includes future ones) [B]Promotions[/B]: 64 (includes future ones) [B]User Characters[/B]: 7

• 3 weeks later...
slight delay but I am still plugging away. I am attaching the latest data 1660 workers 64 promotions (including Hulk Hogan's upcoming show :D ). Some minor tweaks and picture adds and this will be my official 1st release. I will be releasing the pic pack as soon as I can, like I said I am almost there for every worker but some still need cutting and assigning. So feel free to pick this version apart for glaring errors. :p Please comment on anything. I don't keep a change log as some do, but from memory some of the changes from previous version: [LIST] [*]Tweak to game world to allow WWE to function better if not longer at global. [*]Slight product tweaks for various promotions [*]Additional workers added (most areas) [*]Slight worker tweaks [*]TV shows & networks added [*]More tag teams added [*]More worker releations added [*]Starting injuries added [*]More worker pics (coming shortly) [/LIST]

Here's an updated roster for Chikara: Faces: Mike Quackenbush Claudio Castagnoli Hallowicked Delirious Fire Ant Soldier Ant Worker Ant Player Uno Player Dos (aka Stupefied) Lince Dorado Incognito Helios Ultimo Breakfast (aka Create-A-Wrestler) Tim Donst Hydra Sara Del Rey Larry Sweeney Jimmy Olsen Heels: Mitch Ryder Buck Hawke Vin Gerard STIGMA (aka Shane Storm) Colin Delaney Eddie Kingston Brodie Lee Ophidian Amasis Icarus Gran Akuma Chuck Taylor UltraMantis Black Crossbones Daizee Haze Ice Cream, Jr. El Hijo del Ice Cream

OK people here is the pic pack along with a slightly updated data file. (Sorry for the quick double post of the data) [URL="http://www.bobinc.net/TEWDownloads/As_The_Title_Turns6_Bobinc.zip"]Data[/URL] [URL="http://www.bobinc.net/TEWDownloads/AsTitleTurns_Graphics.zip"]Pic Pack[/URL] Updated 1st post as well.

Looking for pictures of the following: Cameron Baily & Charles Warner (IPW - NZ) Chris Charizma - SWA Grave Tavern - IPW AU Hammet "Mr 450" - WWC/IWA Jamie McDonald - SWA Jamie Walker - SWA Sam (ref) - IPW AU Tilo Vasaga - HCW Violent Bob - IPW AU Wolfgang - SWA

[QUOTE=mike b;508120]Tried looking fr pic's for Hawaii Championship Wrestling but the site is under going reconstruction.If you need any il keep looking for yas[/QUOTE] It still works just the main page shows construction. Although the info out is aging. [url]http://www.808hcw.com/home.html[/url]

Archived