[QUOTE=Karl_Kitsch;473434]SWF is the most fun, for me. Young stars, a few wily veterans, and a nice match/ angle ratio. Try it out.[/QUOTE] yeah i was thinking of playing as these since i can easily bring in my favourate worker (Jungle Jack) lol plus i like big cat [QUOTE=FINisher;473438]Anything from Japan or Mexico. :P[/QUOTE] I dont really know any of the background of japan or mexico in cornellverse

NOTBPW would be my suggestion - unless you want a product as unlike MAW as possible. The Stones can probably sign darn near anyone in the business, have stacks of cash, a performance-heavy bias and a decent starting position. They might not be the powerhouse they were in 07, but still - they're more than adequate so long as Sean McFly sticks around.

Then just play, read and learn :) The Promotion bios provide everything you need to play. Well actually you don't really need to even know the background, just play? I think that it sounds really strange that you are asking others for opinions on which promotion you should play, but it seems that you aren't interested in any, other than North American promotions. And, you want big stars. And I presume you want to play just North America (As you don't know any other continents "background"). The only two big are TCW and SWF :D Altough NOTBPW and CGC are also two good options. But still.. Silly topic.

If you want an non-MAW experience, then USPW or SWF are the way to go. USPW is not only a somewhat larger company, but have workers who alone are probably as old as the entire MAW roster combined. Should definetly be a different playing style for you. But if you want the big company experience, then go with SWF. If you have problems keeping them from falling to Cult, then look around the boards for advice. I can't say for sure, but if I had a guess then I'd say you either don't use your main eventers enough, don't run house shows where you should, or some other reason. Trust me, taking some of that advice has helped me from letting SWF drop to Cult :-) Good luck!

[QUOTE=FINisher;473446] And, you want big stars. And I presume you want to play just North America (As you don't know any other continents "background"). The only two big are TCW and SWF :D Altough NOTBPW and CGC are also two good options. But still.. Silly topic.[/QUOTE] I only asked because ive only ever played as MAW and TCW. but thanks for replying anyway I think ill play as NOTBPW because it reminds me of WCCW

Archived