Matt Hardy/Braedon Walker segment on ECW

G-Prime

[QUOTE=G-Prime;473723]Did anyone else notice that Matt called Colin Delaney a 'Wildcat' while he was talking to Braedon Walker (aka 'Wildcat' Chris Harris). Just thought it was funny.[/QUOTE] Yeah, I think it was a reference to who Walker is...or it was either just luck.

Had me rolling my eyes a bit, but not as much as Matt asking "What's your name again?" I understand they needed to get Harris' new name to get out there, but I'm sure there was a better way to do it. (Although in kayfabe WWE-land, Chris Harris has only had one match, and has never met Matt Hardy before, so it kinda makes sense)

I think the whole Braydon Walker idea is an eye roller. WWE messed up by making him too different from Wildcat. Chris Harris was a solid TNA character and Walker seems to just not fit the guy. His first match was bland and he comes off as having a very dull personality. They may be trying to give him a blue collar tough guy type gimmick but I just don't think it will work.

The first time I saw Chris Harris, I paid attention. He looked kinda dull, but I sort of assumed he had some cool moves or something... anything to make him interesting. He had nothing. Eventually I learned he was in AMW, and that was cool, but other than that? Pure yawn in my book. Having just watched ECW, I have to say... 'Braden' should get to the gym. He looks sluggish, his moves have little impact, and he has... nothing... No move. No gimmick. He is so dull, I'm shocked, [I]shocked[/I] that there aren't 'boring' chants starting up. The 'Perfect Plex' is not the finish for him. I've got my fingers crossed for a Braden Walker- Texas Ranger gimmick (not my idea, heard it and thought it was cool in a retro kinda way) but I'm probably gonna be disappointed. I may be coming off a bit angry here, but it's just so lazy...

Archived