Operation Sports Reviews TEW 2008

Good read! Just a couple things: - Company's name is Gr[B]e[/B]y Dog Software. Minor thing, admittedly. This part made me chuckle: [QUOTE]Booking a show is the main event of this sim.[/QUOTE] There are parts of the review that, while totally constructive, I think send the wrong message to folks. The part about documentation is one of them. As anyone who's been here a while can attest to, I've made several suggestions on how to improve the documentation. However, NONE of those suggestions (by my own admission) can provide the information intended without stripping away some of the joy of discovery that exists with TEW. Adam could tell you exactly what worker style or skillset works best with every product type (traditional, modern, pure, mainstream, etc) and that information would be extremely useful to a person new to TEW. But wouldn't that also kill the desire to experiment and find hidden gems? Most folks would just follow the advice to the letter (SWF? lemme go get entertainers!!). Probably one of the best reviews of TEW I've seen though.

I'm slightly surprised that the review says the AI companies aren't too, well, I. I've felt they're quite a bit more savvy then in the previous games - although having them proposing loans/pacts and saying who they [I]do[/I] want when you enter a trad emeeting with them would all be nice, I guess...

Archived