It's Time To Find Out If You're... Destined to Fail 2008

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=mistaken;483974]really dumb question, how can a thread, with no shows, and no game posts already be a rated diary? I mean why give star ratings to a diary that hasn't even started yet?[/QUOTE] 'Cuz the photos are kickass? I got nothin'. The game itself'll be a different thread coming up soon - as noted, likely to start this weekend. Pushes will be determined by a mix of in-game skills, my own enthusiasms, and spectactor comment. I come back to the LNO and the One Percenters as examples not so much because I'm in one of the teams but because, if you go and look, they're the one feud that was red-hot the entire first run with diary readers. How can I afford to lean toward the pushes determined by the crowd? Well, simple. Everyone sucks anyway. Some just suck less than others.

The database is now fully set up with the skill and popularity developments of the original diary in place. Don't worry, new guys - you mostly stack up fine. Some of you might actually be better. A couple of quick sneak peeks: The first BWA member to be offered a post elsewhere is announcer Emma Whatever, who's been offered a spot with Leicester Pro Wrestling before the first show hits. Looks to have turned it down, though. The five hidden gems we're recommended by the Creative Meeting are: 1. Chris Hero 2. Alex Shelley 3. Cheerleader Melissa 4. Kevin Steen 5. Davey Richards If we start to need any outside workers again - beyond road agent Chris Nowinski and referee Chris Roberts - I'll try and start with these lists. We'll see. We have no Next Big Things.

[QUOTE=edisraw;484237]when you get chance could you post a roster?[/QUOTE] Full roster's going up *after* the first show, to prevent a couple of surprises getting spoiled. The roster as the fans will see it (eg, the existing members plus a couple of the new guys who're officially booked in matches) at the start of BWA No Saints Allowed will be posted at the weekend after I've written up storyline summaries through the Gap.

[QUOTE=darthsiddus2;484240]I joined up before but I didn't have a picture that really fit. it was really small but unfortunatly I don't a much bigger picture right now[/QUOTE] Slide it my way and I'll see what I can do. One of the pics - a webcam shot - has been fairly extensively worked over to make it work for a particular gimmick; I don't mind having a bit of a fiddle. Like a number of the others, you're going to be looking at not debuting until three to four shows in, however - I want to introduce the new guys at a reasonable pace.

[QUOTE=Phantom Stranger;484242]Slide it my way and I'll see what I can do. One of the pics - a webcam shot - has been fairly extensively worked over to make it work for a particular gimmick; I don't mind having a bit of a fiddle. Like a number of the others, you're going to be looking at not debuting until three to four shows in, however - I want to introduce the new guys at a reasonable pace.[/QUOTE] I may have to request a gimmick change soon, as I found (then lost, so I have to relook for it) an awesome pic of me.

[QUOTE=Astil;484299]I may have to request a gimmick change soon, as I found (then lost, so I have to relook for it) an awesome pic of me.[/QUOTE] I quite like this one for now: [IMG]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/destinedtofail/astil2.jpg[/IMG] But when you find it, send it my way and we'll see what we can do.

Archived