What's Next For....

TheTuckerman

What's next for; The Undertaker - Surely the whole Edge thing can't drag on for much longer, if at all. Who will he go onto feud with now? Due to their personal problems, is he likely to move onto a program with Triple H? Will he move to RAW? Will somebody else 'step-up' and feud with 'Taker? Also, what's in-store for Batista. Something happened with Kane on RAW and we know that Mysterio & Batista are freinds, so will that progress?

I think Undertaker/Trips is definitely on the cards. I have no idea what these 'personal problems' you're referring to are, but they are both professionals, and the match (if properly built) is money. I'm not sure when they're going to do it, perhaps they'll hold off until Wrestlemania, perhaps they'll do it at the next PPV, but as the two most powerful wrestlers (kayfabe) on Smackdown, it's got to be in the plan somewhere. Edge may be out (I hope he is for a few weeks at least. He deserves a break) but I don't think Undertaker will have forgiven Vickie so quickly. Batista... I don't know. Perhaps a longer feud with Kane. Something to bide time before the Cena rematch.

[QUOTE=Self;482201]I think Undertaker/Trips is definitely on the cards. I have no idea what these 'personal problems' you're referring to are, but they are both professionals, and the match (if properly built) is money. I'm not sure when they're going to do it, perhaps they'll hold off until Wrestlemania, perhaps they'll do it at the next PPV, but as the two most powerful wrestlers (kayfabe) on Smackdown, it's got to be in the plan somewhere. Edge may be out (I hope he is for a few weeks at least. He deserves a break) but I don't think Undertaker will have forgiven Vickie so quickly. Batista... I don't know. Perhaps a longer feud with Kane. Something to bide time before the Cena rematch.[/QUOTE] I thought I'd read that they don't get on well at all etc and that it may result in them avoiding each other and not having to work with each other. Maybe I didn't read it properly.

taker may move into a program with someone like MVP, test his ME credentials. batista i think goes up against cena again at mania after this run with kane. batista gives the, "i beat you once i can do it again speech" by mania cena will have WHC so this time it will mean more, and of course this time cena goes over. THEN its cena v Y2J (who goes over michaels at mania) which i hope y2j gets a deserved run with title. this heel run of his is straight up money. i love it. taker v trips at mania.... my bold prediction: warrior v mcmahon at mania!

Undertaker vs. Edge. Last Man Standing, Coffin Match, Burried Alive. I don't care, but there has to be more to this. I'm hoping Undertaker shows up on Smackdown and Edge comes up behind him and takes him out when he's not suspecting it. I don't care if it's this week, next week, or next month.... I want more Undertaker vs Edge at this point. EDIT: EDGE Vs UNDETAKER..... TABLES LADDERS CHAIRS!

[QUOTE=infinitywpi;482901][B][U]I'd run it as Undertaker did send Edge to hell... [/U][/B]and once more, Edge is now a thrall of the Undertaker (Continuity!). The two grab the tag titles and do a reign of terror against La Familia and the rest of the roster until HHH calls up HBK to help him put them down.[/QUOTE] That's my line of though, only to do with the match's I suggested. EDGE IS BACK......... FROM HEEELLLLL!!!!!!!

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;482910]That's my line of though, only to do with the match's I suggested. EDGE IS BACK......... FROM HEEELLLLL!!!!!!![/QUOTE] :D i can see that your really into Edge v Undertaker. Have you started practising promos in the mirror yet? Come on, we've all done it ;)

Archived