T-Rex=greatest worker ever

How can I say this you might ask? Mence + Star quality + Sam Strong = Over decent worker. I been building T-Rex as the single most dominate force in USPW. I am building towards the match of Bruce vs T-Rex(Bruce is a heel, but has basically had his way with half the roster). Rex is now a C+ in entertainment (He started as a D-!) in the span of 5 months. He can now work a match with his halfway decent D brawl and C- basics. With his A momentum and overness, the guy is king.

I always tell my tale of him in 07... at the end of the first year he was the third most over man in the USA, was putting on B+s matches (big thanks to Alicia Strong and JD Morgan), and was number... lemme go open 07... yes, number 11 on the Top 100 workers of the year! He ended up holding the USPW World title for about a year and a half, and in the process helped me put on some truly amazing shows. In the end he had C+s Entertainment skills, C- to B in his performance skills, and even D+ Brawling and Hardcore. And I forgot, but his title defense against JD Morgan at USPW Red, White, and Blue! ended up as an A match. And to think, this was all before Menace could be used in segments. Nowadays he's probably much, much easier to push. Just give him a good mouthpiece and let him look menacing, atleast until he can talk well on his own. On a side note, what a game I had for JD Morgan. Man had positive chemistry with almost half the roster (including T-Rex), and had such great chemistry with Nevada Nuclear that they could throw out A* matches on a whim. Course that was 07, but still... I was proud.

Archived