*HYPE* McMahonVerse *HYPE*

Woodsmeister

[CENTER][IMG]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j61/woodsmeister/McMahonVerse.jpg[/IMG] Ok i have started from scratch on making a real world mod for Wrestling Spirit 2, the plan is to take my time and release it in set stages, so the first BETA will be released with WWE, TNA and ROH with a number of free agents. There is no timescale on this as that adds pressure which adds to less enjoyment and leads to disapointments. I really have a soft spot for this game and i feel with the right mod it could take off, im not saying it will be mine but i hope to lay the foundations for future mods. If anyone would like to do a banner they are more than welcome, i quite fancied a space like background, the earth at the bottom and a crazy maniacal Vince McMahon (huge head shot) above it, i guess this is quite difficult but if any other attempts would be appreciated. [B]CURRENT STATUS[/B]: I am currently working on doing all the moves using DVDs, websites and other wrestling video games for inspiration (Fire Pro Returns and SmackDown! vs RAW spring to mind).[/CENTER]

[B]CURRENT STATUS:[/B] Got my first bit of decorating done so had a few hours of updating to do and got to 272 moves (this doesnt include trademark names as of yet, e.g. Double Underhook Facebuster is in so far but Pedigree is not, will do all those kinds of changes when im doing movesets for wrestlers so i dont forget to add the trademark name).

[B]CURRENT STATUS:[/B] Tonight i have dont upto 308 moves, over half way through the impact moves, then i will only have the aerial and double team moves left (all though i may wait to do the double team moves until last - will decide that later). I know it may puzzle people why i didnt just import the cornellverse or DOTT movesets but i find it more structured this way, plus i know which moves has which damage / frequency etc... as i will have done it / edited it so it keeps it in order (if you know what i mean) :)

[B]CURRENT STATUS:[/B] Added Jeff Hardy Added Chris Jericho NOTE: Added Twist Of Fate as Jeff Hardy's setup for the Swanton Bomb so it puts him on the top rope ready as he never won a match until i did that now he has beaten a number of the other main eventers. Matt's finisher will be [B]The Twist Of Fate[/B].

[B]CURRENT STATUS[/B] Added CM Punk Added The Undertaker NOTE: the Charging Corner High Knee used by CM Punk will leave the opponent in the corner so you can do the bulldog, i have gave him a slap, spinning back fist (which has the opponent reeling so you can do his roundhouse kick or the ura-nage) and roundhouse kick so you can do his combo, if you can, rather than adding them all in one and calling it CM Punk Rush Combo. NOTE #2: There may not be any work done over the weekend as im going to be busy but i will try :)

[B]CURRENT STATUS[/B] Sorry peeps im sure you will forgive me but i took the night off to go wrestling training last night, oh yes i am living the dream, well sort of, found out about a month ago there was training around 35 minutes from where i live so i thought i would check it out, and i am hooked cant wait until next thursday now. Anyway, tonight its back on track and i have a freeish weekend to get some done so hopefully i can get the tournament going, which is right here in the Wrestling Spirit 2 Dynasty Section!!! (cheap plug) :)

Archived