*HYPE* McMahonVerse *HYPE*

Woodsmeister

im busy busy busy this week and cant seem to get a break, got work, my car needs its MOT, wrestling on thursday, football tonight, down my girlfriends at the weekend, so i will keep trying to get updates in but this week is difficult. Did some ground work for further movesets, working out the default ones which will be needed for the game to work, so i can quickly impliment them when i get the chance.

another busy week, i swear to god i need a rest, last night and wednesday is football, tonight im going to Newcastle vs. West Brom, thursday is wrestling and friday im going away with our lass for her birthday, so as usual if i get the chance to get any updates done ill let you all know. Make sure to check out my real world wrestling diary in the special dynasty folder at the bottom of the main page... FOLEY CHEAP PLUG ;)

I think this is officially on hold, i am to busy at the minute to give this the schedule it needs, with girlfriend, wrestling, football, work and video games im all focused on other things and unfortunatly as much as i want to get this done everything else seems to get in the way, its easy saying just dont do those things but i guess they are more important to me right now. I still want to do it so ill never say its over it will just be when ever i get a chance i will do some, but at the minute it doesnt seem like anytime soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived