SWF: Generation Supreme

Guest cmdrsam
A+, A+, thats all you ever produce is A+.:p Good show as usual, I think you have Mr. Money down to a T my man.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=cmdrsam;658589]A+, A+, thats all you ever produce is A+.:p Good show as usual, I think you have Mr. Money down to a T my man.[/QUOTE] They do seem to be happening more frequently now. I'd like to say its my brilliance, but it really comes down to the ever-growing overness of my roster. This was honestly the kind of show that I figured couldn't grade out lower than an A. The show featured only two workers that are less than Midcarders (based on Auto-Push), which are the Keith twins, and three Midcarders. Everyone else is above that. Fans care about popularity, so you give them popular.... The six-way match is the first one that really delivered for me, although I kinda would've been surprised if it didn't - five A* workers and one A. As for Money... He's fun to write. And he has plenty left to offer, so hopefully he remains fun to read for awhlie yet.

Bigpapa42, it's as if your workers's popularities were on the levels of the wrestlers of the WWF Attitude Era - just about everything they do is gold. In any case, I have other questions for you, yet again. ;) What do you think about Lee Bennett and Alexander Robinson? And what of the DeColt kids?

[QUOTE=ampulator;658627]Bigpapa42, it's as if your workers's popularities were on the levels of the wrestlers of the WWF Attitude Era - just about everything they do is gold. In any case, I have other questions for you, yet again. ;) What do you think about Lee Bennett and Alexander Robinson? And what of the DeColt kids?[/QUOTE] I have guys that are A across the board in the US in overness and they are auto-pushing to Upper Midcard. What's not to like about Team Toronto? Both are solid workers, with decent Entertainment skills and Star Quality to boot. That A* experience is big. They aren't young, but that would make them fit in on the Legends brand. Then again, the lack of Overness in the US does limit them a bit. They are better than Pure Energy (aka Youth Energy) are, but hugely, and the lack of Overness kept them from doing much for me. I'd probably sign them regardless, as I have an obvious weak spot for tag teams. I won't have to worry about it, as they are both loyal to PGHW and things are going decently well for Pride Glory Honor at this point. Would love to land two of the DeColt boys, as they would add some definitely spice to the tag team ranks. Ideally, probably Steve and Jack. Maybe Alex, though it would have to be on a PPA contract. It won't be happening anytime soon - three of the four have had their written deals come up and all chose to stay in PPA contracts with CGC rather than even negotiate. And after that, they refuse any request to negotiate. I've heard if their popularity gets high enough before the promotion grows, they will decide to leave, but it hasn't happened yet.

...Damn. George DeColt are lucky they are HIS kids, because otherwise they would have bolted if there weren't loyal to CGC or to him, or were friends of his. With his talent, he could have made National in a couple of months. Same for NOTBPW, but that's another topic... It's sort of the same situation with Alicia Strong with his father as the owner of USPW, except she's unlikely ever to get bigger than USPW. By the way, why is your popularity so low in areas outside of the USA? I thought your UK Popularity would be higher by now, considering your A* shows and them liking Entertainment promotions. Do you have TV deals in Europe or Japan?

[QUOTE=ampulator;658650]...Damn. George DeColt are lucky they are HIS kids, because otherwise they would have bolted if there weren't loyal to CGC or to him, or were friends of his. With his talent, he could have made National in a couple of months. Same for NOTBPW, but that's another topic... It's sort of the same situation with Alicia Strong with his father as the owner of USPW, except she's unlikely ever to get bigger than USPW. By the way, why is your popularity so low in areas outside of the USA? I thought your UK Popularity would be higher by now, considering your A* shows and them liking Entertainment promotions. Do you have TV deals in Europe or Japan?[/QUOTE] The DeColt thing makes me more bitter than it should. How horrible that I can't sign absolutely everyone I want to! The funny thing is that CGC isn't doing all that much. They typically range from C- to C+ but don't really seem to be growing. Just maintaining. The same as NOTBPW, but at least the Stone's can complain that Supreme stole away a couple of their best - first Johnny Bloodstone, then Sean McFly. I keep hearing that once Alicia takes over from Sam, you can sign her on a PPA contract if she's not still on a written deal with USPW. I'm kinda hopeful you can do the same thing with Alex DeColt, though I'm doubting it. That part of the front page hasn't been updated recently. Whoops. My popularity is: [B]Canada[/B]: B [B]UK[/B]: B- [B]Mexico[/B]: D+ [B]Japan[/B]: D [B]Europe[/B]: D- [B]Australia[/B]: E For Supreme TV, I have TV deals everywhere except Europe and Australia. I finally just started expanding Legends, so that will seen in Mexico now too. I have yet to hold an event outside the US. I've heard of people doing that too early and hurting themselves by putting on a weak show, so I intentionally avoided it for a long time. My popularity in Canada would certainly allow it now. Something I will have to look into.

I think another problem is in the SWF, Popularity matters more than Performance. That actually hurts you a lot in places where you aren't too popular. TCW actually has the advantage of having popularity and performance being rated equally, which means, if their TV show reaches Japan, they can fall back on the performance, rather than the popularity. It also doesn't help SWF is an Entertainment Promotion either. It does "Good" in Japan, but Traditional, Pure, and Modern all do better than Entertainment in Japan. I think that's the second reason why, once TCW goes International and/Global, but maintains their National popularity, they can be pretty hard to beat, because almost the whole World extremely likes Traditional Promotions.

[QUOTE=ampulator;658681]I think another problem is in the SWF, Popularity matters more than Performance. That actually hurts you a lot in places where you aren't too popular. TCW actually has the advantage of having popularity and performance being rated equally, which means, if their TV show reaches Japan, they can fall back on the performance, rather than the popularity. It also doesn't help SWF is an Entertainment Promotion either. It does "Good" in Japan, but Traditional, Pure, and Modern all do better than Entertainment in Japan. I think that's the second reason why, once TCW goes International and/Global, but maintains their National popularity, they can be pretty hard to beat, because almost the whole World extremely likes Traditional Promotions.[/QUOTE] Note to self (not to Self)... Sink Tee-Cee-Dub before they get to that point... I've never really looked too much at what hypes of wrestling work best in given regions. Japan and Europe seem to be the only regions where the Entertainment is going to be a bit tougher sell. I never expected to be tops in Japan, not with all the quality promotions they have there. I will have to settle for being the biggest promotion in the US, Canada, UK, and Mexico (close)... which I can at least claim for the moment. We'll see what happens when TCW finds their feet again. Which has yet to happen.

[FONT=Arial][CENTER][SIZE=6]The Fry Report Preview[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Media/FryReport.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote][I]Every week on The Fry Report podcast will provide the latest information on everything Supreme. News, rumors, and interviews, all brought to you by the incomparable Duane Fry.[/I] [B]Preview for podcast available Wednesday, Week 2, November 2008[/B] "With just a day to go before the SWF Break Like the Wind 2008 pay per view, you can bet that tonight's SWF Legends will be explosive. It will offer action that no fan can afford to miss." "Will there be repercussions for the unexpected appearance of the "Big Cat" version of Brandon James last week? His manager Emma Chase is scheduled to be in attendance tonight, and it doesn't seem like that the Interim GM of the Supreme brand will be too impressed. Here's to hoping that she doesn't go too hard on "Big Money" Brandon." "Who will partner Chris Caufiled at the pay per view as he takes on Rocky Golden, Texas Pete, and Rex? Expectations are that we will learn at least one of his partners tonight, if not both. There is no love between Caufield and the Golden Faction, and I don't expect that The Hardcore American should have too much trouble finding help for this one." "There will be plenty of in-ring action, as well. Bryan Holmes faces off against Ray Diaz. Enygma will take on brand newcomer Chris Morrisette. The monster known as Rex will face a big hoss in Pistol Pete. The high-flying Shooting Star champion faces a big problem in The Dark Destroyer Steve Frehley. General Manager Eric Tyler has decided to throw another challenge at SWF Supreme Champion Christian Faith, this one in the form of Runaway Train and JD Morgan. The duo should make a very tough lead-in to Faith's title defense at the pay per view... assuming he still has that big beautiful belt." "SWF Legends always offers the best action! SWF Legends... only on CBA!" [/quote][B]The Fry Report will be available on SWF.com or directly from iTunes.[/B] [quote]An extra special feature for the Fry Report... A preview of the matches lined up for SWF Legends this week! [COLOR=Red]Bryan Holmes[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Ray Diaz[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Pistol Pete Hall[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Rex[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Akima Brave[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Erik Strong[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Rocky Golden[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]John Pathlow[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Enygma[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Chris Morrisette[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Steve Frehley[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Acid[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Runaway Train[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]JD Morgan[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Christian Faith[/COLOR] for the [B]SWF Supreme Championship[/B] [/quote][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Bigpapa42;658685]Note to self (not to Self)... Sink Tee-Cee-Dub before they get to that point... I've never really looked too much at what hypes of wrestling work best in given regions. Japan and Europe seem to be the only regions where the Entertainment is going to be a bit tougher sell. I never expected to be tops in Japan, not with all the quality promotions they have there. I will have to settle for being the biggest promotion in the US, Canada, UK, and Mexico (close)... which I can at least claim for the moment. We'll see what happens when TCW finds their feet again. Which has yet to happen.[/QUOTE] Those are fair points. But being rated more on Popularity, when you don't have a lot to begin with, in Japan, it's not going to help you much. Also, now that you seem to getting a lot of A* shows now, maybe it's time to diversify your prodcut a bit. Nothing drastic, just some minor touches here and there. You know, Like setting something that was "Very Low" in Product settings to "Low", or adding new product settings at "Very Low". Because you have some good technicians now, maybe you should set Realism from "Very Low" to "Low"? Or Maybe add a bit of Hyper Realism or Pure at "Very Low"? :) Or maybe, to boost your entertainment and traditionalism up, you add a dash of Lucha Libre. :)

[QUOTE=ampulator;658681]It also doesn't help SWF is an Entertainment Promotion either. It does "Good" in Japan, but Traditional, Pure, and Modern all do better than Entertainment in Japan.[/QUOTE] All that will affect is show attendance if he puts on a show in Japan. Which, in all honest, isn't exactly a worry for the SWF.

[QUOTE=ampulator;658696]Those are fair points. But being rated more on Popularity, when you don't have a lot to begin with, in Japan, it's not going to help you much. Also, now that you seem to getting a lot of A* shows now, maybe it's time to diversify your prodcut a bit. Nothing drastic, just some minor touches here and there. You know, Like setting something that was "Very Low" in Product settings to "Low", or adding new product settings at "Very Low". Because you have some good technicians now, maybe you should set Realism from "Very Low" to "Low"? Or Maybe add a bit of Hyper Realism or Pure at "Very Low"? :) Or maybe, to boost your entertainment and traditionalism up, you add a dash of Lucha Libre. :)[/QUOTE] I've considered playing with the product a bit, mostly to help the Sky Club Division on Legends. I've only got two Technicians of note - Enforcer Roberts and Bloodstone. And since Bloodstone is currently A popularity, he's doing okay. It would be nice to make it a bit easier for him to get A* matches, but I don't think a minor tweak is going to do that. Helping out all the high fliers - I have Super Juniors, Luchadores, and couple Cruiserweights - seems a better idea. I'll have to experiment with that in the next while. ____________________________ As for the Legends show, hope to have it posted sometime later today. Plenty of time to get predictions in in...

[QUOTE=Bigpapa42;658909]I've considered playing with the product a bit, mostly to help the Sky Club Division on Legends. I've only got two Technicians of note - Enforcer Roberts and Bloodstone. And since Bloodstone is currently A popularity, he's doing okay. It would be nice to make it a bit easier for him to get A* matches, but I don't think a minor tweak is going to do that. Helping out all the high fliers - I have Super Juniors, Luchadores, and couple Cruiserweights - seems a better idea. I'll have to experiment with that in the next while. ____________________________ As for the Legends show, hope to have it posted sometime later today. Plenty of time to get predictions in in...[/QUOTE] I want to point out that they may the two wrestlers that are primarily technicians, but they aren't the only wrestlers you have that good technical ability (that you let us know about). For example, Sean McFly, Angry Gilmore, Chris Morrisette, Antonio Marquez, Marc Dubois, Randy Bumfhole, Brent Hill, John Anderson, and Louis Figo Manico have good, if not great, technical wrestling. You might not think they need a slight boost, but hey, you are the one claiming to want consistent "A" shows. ;) As for boosting your high-flyers, you go to be careful, because if you read Hyde Hill's tests, and maybe a just tiny bit of mine's, Entertainment and High-Flying don't always mesh well in TEW2008. And the reason why I mentioned Lucha Libre is because it helps out Entertainers, at a very low cost to everything else. It's not going to get you kicked off TV, its not too risky, and it's quite Traditional, too. Plus, it meshes well

[QUOTE=ampulator;658960]I want to point out that they may the two wrestlers that are primarily technicians, but they aren't the only wrestlers you have that good technical ability (that you let us know about). For example, Sean McFly, Angry Gilmore, Chris Morrisette, Antonio Marquez, Marc Dubois, Randy Bumfhole, Brent Hill, John Anderson, and Louis Figo Manico have good, if not great, technical wrestling. You might not think they need a slight boost, but hey, you are the one claiming to want consistent "A" shows. ;) As for boosting your high-flyers, you go to be careful, because if you read Hyde Hill's tests, and maybe a just tiny bit of mine's, Entertainment and High-Flying don't always mesh well in TEW2008. And the reason why I mentioned Lucha Libre is because it helps out Entertainers, at a very low cost to everything else. It's not going to get you kicked off TV, its not too risky, and it's quite Traditional, too. Plus, it meshes well[/QUOTE] Well, I think everyone wants to get the possible show grades, don't they? I'm not expecting to get constant A* TV shows. Getting two in a row on the last shows (which might be a fluke) already starts to kill off the excitement of hitting that grade. At least getting A* matches is still d*mned tough. The adjustment to the product I might try is upping the amount of Lucha Libre just a bit. I don't want to mess with things too much beyond that.

[B]Bryan Holmes[/B] vs Ray Diaz [I]The Watchmen need to looking like more of a threat, so I think Holmes takes it here, when Frehley fails to have Diaz back when Morgan begins sticking his oar in.[/I] [B]Pistol Pete Hall[/B] vs Rex [I]Pete's enjoying one good last renaissance run, no need to bring it to a crashing end with a loss to a mid-card monster.[/I] [B]Akima Brave[/B] vs Mainstream Hernandez [I]Jett Stream really haven't done much as a team but Hernandez has the potential to break out as a singles star, so I see him taking a win over Brave, who is seems unlikely to ever rise above the mid-card. [/I] Erik Strong vs [B]Rocky Golden[/B] vs John Pathlow [I]The Big Hoss with an over-sized ego gets to actually back it up by taking out a pair of 'flippity floppity's....to be fair to Pathlow he does have alot more to his game than flashy flips and dives but he's not picking up the win here.[/I] Enygma vs [B]Chris Morrisette[/B] [I]Morrisette has just switched brands and has a whole lot more direction than Engyma right now. World Champion in 2004, five years later Enygma is the forgotten man of the SWF.[/I] [B]Steve Frehley[/B] vs Acid [I]Frehley's been having his problems of late but he's still picking up victories and I expect him to go over the Shooting Star champ.[/I] Runaway Train vs JD Morgan vs [B]Christian Faith[/B] for the SWF Supreme Championship [I]Faith see's off the challenge of Eisen's and Tyler's lackeys.[/I]

[QUOTE=Bigpapa42;659198]Well, I think everyone wants to get the possible show grades, don't they? I'm not expecting to get constant A* TV shows. Getting two in a row on the last shows (which might be a fluke) already starts to kill off the excitement of hitting that grade. At least getting A* matches is still d*mned tough. The adjustment to the product I might try is upping the amount of Lucha Libre just a bit. I don't want to mess with things too much beyond that.[/QUOTE] Well, you DID say you wanted give yourself a bigger challenge, didn't you? ;) Adjusting the product is one way to do it. :) In any case, I understand your sentiment, but considering your high-quality shows, it's the perfect time to experiment a bit. :) I wonder how Richard Eisen feels about adding Lucha Libre, even just a tiny bit.

[B]Bryan Holmes[/B] vs Ray Diaz Agreed with TK, Diaz is just low enough for a loss to Holmes to be acceptable, and this would continue Diaz's annoyance at Frehley. Morgan interferes, and Frehley starts to help, but then stops, so as to keep from injuring Morgan, and ends up allowing them to cheat Diaz out of the win. [B]Pistol Pete Hall[/B] vs Rex Stronger pushed wrestler. I see Rex as being pushed for a bit, before slowly being settled into a JTTS role. Sort of like a more actively competing version of Runaway Train. [B]Akima Brave[/B] vs Mainstream Hernandez Neither have much momentum, but Akima's got a little more to lose. The better of the SW'z gets a win here. Erik Strong vs [B]Rocky Golden[/B] vs John Pathlow Golden wins this, and I suspect he'll be quite proud of this victory - maybe even throw a Golden Ceremony over it.. Enygma vs [B]Chris Morrisette[/B] So THIS is what Enygma's been built up to! I was wondering.. :p [B]Steve Frehley[/B] vs Acid I expect the Watchmen to attack him. Diaz shows up, looking like he'll make the save, but then decides he doesn't want to injure anyone either.. Runaway Train vs JD Morgan vs [B]Christian Faith[/B] for the SWF Supreme Championship Faith [I]will[/I] hold it for atleast seven months, I'm not kidding.

[B]Bryan Holmes[/B] vs Ray Diaz [B]Pistol Pete Hall [/B]vs Rex [I]Give it up, Rex. Even Pete cannot teach you talent.[/I] Akima Brave vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] Erik Strong vs [B]Rocky Golden[/B] vs John Pathlow Enygma vs [B]Chris Morrisette[/B] [B]Steve Frehley [/B]vs Acid Runaway Train vs JD Morgan vs [B]Christian Faith[/B] for the SWF Supreme Championship

[B]Bryan Holmes[/B] vs Ray Diaz [B]Pistol Pete Hall[/B] vs Rex Akima Brave vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] Erik Strong vs [B]Rocky Golden[/B] vs John Pathlow Enygma vs [B]Chris Morrisette[/B] [B]Steve Frehley[/B] vs Acid Runaway Train vs JD Morgan vs [B]Christian Faith[/B] for the SWF Supreme Championship Mate, I love the brand splits. I know that's late in the piece to be saying that, but I really enjoy how its shaped up your roster. Legends is an apt name.

[QUOTE=tristram;659481]Mate, I love the brand splits. I know that's late in the piece to be saying that, but I really enjoy how its shaped up your roster. Legends is an apt name.[/QUOTE] Thanks. I'm really pleased with how things turned out in regards to the split. Especially considering it was not planned from the start of the game and was very much figured out on the fly. I like the way its split up the roster, as well as the major storylines. Things would be working very differently if I was still on a single brand. Plus, I'm pretty sure no other CornellVerse diaries have used a brand split in this manner, so it makes my SWF feel a bit unique (at least to me). I should have the Legends show up pretty soon. I meant to have it done last night, but allowed myself to get talked into watching my friends MMA fight on TV last night... six times...

[FONT=Arial][CENTER][SIZE=6]SWF Legends[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Media/TV%20Shows/Banners/LegendsBanner.jpg[/IMG] [B]Wednesday, Week 2 November 2008 The V. Thompson Arena (South West) - 10,000[/B] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poGsYxYENs0"][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Other/Playegg_28207.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [SIZE=4]Announcers[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/DuaneFrySmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/PhilVibertSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/MelanieFlorenceSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Duane Fry - Phil Vibert - Melanie Florence[/B] ________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Duane Fry[/B]: I would like to welcome everyone watching on CBN tonight. I'm Duane Fry. With me tonight are Phil Vibert and Melanie Florence. This is... SWF Legends! [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: Just twenty-four hours until Break Like the Wind... [quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small%20Alt/EricTyleralt4Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/BryanHolmesalt1Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/JDMorganalt1Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed/AcidSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Eric Tyler, Bryan Holmes, JD Morgan + Acid Mr. Tyler Says Segment[/B][/CENTER] [I]The appearance of General Manager Eric Tyler and his trio of Watchmen is met with the expected round of hatred from the crowd. Tyler leads his men down to the ring, where he grabs a microphone, though he has to give it a moment for the noise to quiet enough for him to speak. The GM says that he has some announcements to make about tomorrow night's pay per view. But before he gets to that, he wants to address this “alliance” of Faith, Morrisette, and Caufield. Despite what these men might claim, its obvious that Phil Vibert is behind this and the group is nothing more than an affliction up on the brand. A virus that must be eradicated. To ensure that happens, Tyler and his Watchmen will be working with Rocky Golden's Golden Faction and Eric Eisen's Supreme Protectorate. Tyler says that he is relieved that there other's on the Legends brand who see Phil Vibert and this “alliance” for what it really is. With cooperation, they will all make sure that Vibert can't follow through with his plans to resurrect his dead promotion here on this brand. In regards to the pay per view tomorrow night, Tyler says he has a couple of announcements. The first is that the Legends brand will be represented in the six-man ladder match by Enygma, Bart Biggz, and... of course, the SWF Shooting Star champion Acid. Because there really isn't any question as to why the best high-flier in the SWF is... Everyone knows that its Acid. The General Manager then says he has one more new match to make for the pay per view. At the special request of one of his Watchmen. Because Bryan Holmes feels he has some unfinished business with The Dark Destroyer Steve Frehley. Holmes still wants some payback after Frehley injured him last week, so tonight he'll take on Frehley's only friend, Ray Diaz. And tomorrow night, Frehley himself will have to face Holmes... and feel the wrath. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][B]Phil Vibert[/B]: I don't seem to recall that “injury” being too long-term... [quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/RaymondDiazSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/BryanHolmesalt1Small.jpg[/IMG] [B]Ray Diaz vs Bryan Holmes[/B][/CENTER] This one has the feel of a match from Japan, as the pair unleash on each other with some stiff-looking offense. They use suplexes and backdrops, going after each other with a fervor. The size and power advantage of Diaz comes into play, but the veteran Holmes smartly counters it some heelish moves that allow him to take the offensive advantage. Although JD Morgan is at ringside for Holmes, the other Watchmen does not get involved in the match, while Frehley is not at ringside for his friend. The Watchman works over the leg of Diaz, slowing down the big man which keeps the inevitable Diaz comeback from being effective. Holmes nails Diaz with his Final Impact full-nelson suplex and gets the pinfall for a solid win. [B][CENTER]Bryan Holmes Wins at 9:59 via Pinfall Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B] [/quote] [quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/EmmaChaseAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/BigCatBrandonSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Emma Chase + Brandon James In-Ring Segment[/B][/CENTER] [I]There is a mixed reaction when Emma Chase leads Brandon James to the ring. The agent – and Supreme brand General Manager – gets the expected negative reaction. But the fan reaction to James is mixed. He is wearing his “Big Money” suit rather than the face paint, but some fans still cheer. In the ring, Emma takes the microphone. She apologizes to the fans for last week, saying that Brandon is much like a child at times. And like a child, he needs constant supervision. Emma made the choice not to attend the show last week and Brandon acted out. Emma blames herself. But she wanted to bring Brandon out here for this so that all the fans could see that she will make it will not happen again. The agent turns to her client and stands right in front of him, forcing him to look directly at her. Despite the microphone and ten thousand fans, not to mention the TV cameras, Emma addresses Brandon as if they are in a private conversation. She reminds him that back in their old promotion, he was nothing. Just a kid with some face paint and a dumb gimmick. When she brought him to the Supreme Wrestling Federation, he became one of the biggest names in the business. But if he wants to stay that way, he will listen to Emma. Without fail. She finishes by reminding him one more time – Big Money. The pair stare at each other for a moment. Then Brandon says just two words – Big Cat. The crowd reacts, cheering and laughing. Emma reacts as well, slapping her client hard across the face. There is a tense silence. The crowd waits for James to react. Emma just stares at him, daring him to respond. After a long moment, Emma start to talk again, saying that she will treat him fully as a child if that's what is required. Before she can say more, Brandon leans in close to her and says just two more words – you're fired! With that, Brandon walks out of the ring and up the ramp. The crowd cheers loud and long but he doesn't react to the fans at all. Emma looks stunned, staring for a long time before turning to watch Brandon disappear through the Supreme Gate. She is wearing a “that did not just happen” look on her face. For once, Chase has nothing to say. Emma ignores the taunts from the fans as she too makes her way up the ramp.[/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A*[/CENTER] [/B] [/quote][B]Duane Fry[/B]: Brandon James finally frees himself of Emma Chase! [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: Well, the upside is that she now has all the time she needs to dedicate to running the Supreme brand. [B]Melanie Florence[/B]: Oh Phil, you're so mean! [quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed/T-RexSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed/PistolPeteHallSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rex vs Pistol Pete Hall[/B][/CENTER] The two big men brawl. Its rough and its ugly and the fans quite enjoy it. Rex has a height advantage but not much in the way of a weight advantage, and he can't push the big cowboy around. Its a heavy-handed battle that goes back and forth, with Hall slowly gaining control. Kristen Pearce and Texas Pete do what they can to tip things back in Rex's favor, but the veteran Hall is wily. When the big hoss starts to unleash his beloved lariats on Rex, Pete gets involved directly which leads to a disqualification win for Hall. Rex and Pete put their big boots to Hall, but he refuses to stay down and is starting at the duo defiantly as they climb from the ring. Hall is ready to keep fighting. [B][CENTER]Pistol Pete Hall Wins at 8:24 via Disqualification Grade: B-[/CENTER] [/B] [/quote][quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ArtReedSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/DharmaGreggAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/AnaGarciaSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Art Reed, Dani Nevada + Ana Garcia Backstage Interview[/B][/CENTER] [I]Ana Garcia has Dani Nevada and Art Reed on the backstage interview set, but the trio are seated as if for a formal interview. By the arrangement of the season, its clear that the interview is with Dani and not The Bulldog. Ana starts the interview by saying that they are here because Dani Nevada has a secret, one which she wishes to share. Dani says that does, and its not one she gives up willingly. But she has to admit that “Nevada” is not her real last name. When Ana asks for an explanation, Dani says that her real last name is one that wrestling fans would recognize. She says she grew up not really knowing what her family meant to the wrestling world, but she came to understand when she visited them. Her cousin introduced her to the world of professional wrestling and she never wanted to leave. She wanted to train to be a wrestler, but her family thought she was too pretty and petite. Unwilling to give up the dream, Dani ended up wrestling for a little promotion in Las Vegas. She didn't want to use her real family name there, so started going by “Nevada”... Since she was in Vegas, it just made sense. Then Ana asks how this all comes back to the Supreme Wrestling Federation. Dani says that The Golden Faction wanted to know what the consequences of messing with Dani and Art would be? Well, her family is the consequences. Her cousin is the consequence. Because he's not too happy about how she's being treated on the Supreme brand. And he's coming to the SWF. Then Rocky Golden and his friends will learn just what “consequences” means. And they'll learn what “regret” means as well. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B] [/quote][B]Melanie Florence[/B]: Someone new coming to the brand? Are you behind this, Phil? [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: I might be... [quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/AkimaBraveSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/MainstreamHernandezSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Akima Brave vs Mainstream Hernandez[/B][/CENTER] The two Sky Club Division youngsters put on a pretty decent match, but the fans just don't care too much for the flippity floppity pair. The Samoan middleweight has an obvious advantage and uses it to control “Kid Liquid”. Despite the attractive encouragement of Katie Cameron, Hernandez is pinned after a Samoan Suplex is followed up by a Suicide Headbutt. [B][CENTER]Akima Brave Wins at 6:43 via Pinfall Grade: C[/CENTER] [/B] [/quote][quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/HellMonkeyalt7Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/RockyGoldenAlt5Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/ErikStrongalt4Small.jpg[/IMG] [B]John Pathlow vs Rocky Golden vs Erik Strong[/B][/CENTER] It is clear that Golden isn't take the match seriously. That changes quickly when he receives some chest chops from Pathlow. The 225-pound Pathlow fights like a heavyweight in this one, going after both Golden and Strong with equal degrees of intensity. Golden seems taken aback and bails out of the ring on more than one occasion, leaving the smaller Strong in there to take the beating that Pathlow is dishing out. Golden is the only one doing well with avoidance, as outside the ring, Pearce keeps her distance from Pathlow's intense-looking manager Raven. Golden sees his Golden Opportunity when it looks like Pathlow has effectively battered Erik Strong down, as he gets Pathlow out of the ring and drives the smaller wrestler into the ring post. While Pathlow is getting back on his feet on the floor, Golden has Strong in The Rack for the win. [B][CENTER]Rocky Golden Wins at 9:22 via Submission Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/RockyGoldenAlt5Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Staff/Small/KristenPearceAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/JohnnyBloodstoneSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/TexasPeteSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed/T-RexSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rocky Golden, Kristen Pearce, Bloodstone, Texas Pete + Rex In-Ring Segment[/B][/CENTER] [I]The red hair of Pathlow is almost as angry-looking as his face after taking the loss in that manner. But he can't do much when the rest of the Golden Faction truck down the ramp and into the ring. He departs with Raven, followed by the battered Erik Strong. Grabbing a microphone, Golden starts by commenting on his golden ability to beat two opponents at once. He says that he's given thought to facing Caufield and his two partners at the pay per view himself... but he doesn't want to steal all the spotlight. He then demands to know who Caufield has picked as his partners, calling out The Hardcore American to put up or shut up. Golden says that he doesn't trust that Caufield can find two other wrestlers dumb enough to want to face The Golden Faction...[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChrisCaulfieldSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Chris Caufield[/B][/CENTER] [I]Golden's musings are interrupted by Caufield appearing through the Supreme Gate to a big positive reaction. He is tossed a microphone, telling Golden and his friends that finding people to volunteer for this match was no hard feat. He was actually flooded with offers. So he picked the best he could find. After a teasing pause, he says that he only get to find out one of the opponents tonight. The other will make themselves known tomorrow night. The first of his partners is...[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed/PistolPeteHallSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Pistol Pete Hall[/B][/CENTER] [I]Another big crowd pop as the big cowboy emerges through the Supreme Gate and takes a spot beside Caufield. After a short stare down across the arena, Caufield says that they will see them tomorrow night at Break Like the Wind...[/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A[/CENTER] [/B] [/quote][B]Peter Michaels[/B]: So who is the other partner then? [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: You'll just have to wait to find out, won't you? [B]Peter Michaels[/B]: You know, don't know you? [B]Phil Vibert[/B]: There are many things I know... [quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChrisMorrisetteSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/EnygmaPurpleSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Chris Morrisette vs Enygma[/B][/CENTER] A solid match where Morrisette has to put up with the ringside antics of Grandmaster Bling. The masked man puts up a solid fight, pushing Morrisette, but the fans sense that the stoic former undersea warrior is driven here. He takes the fight to Enygma, and beyond an attempted quick roll-up, never looks to be in real danger. Morrisette looks to have the match won after a Lobster Trap suplex, but Bling manages to get Enygma out of the ring before the pinfall. Enygma gets a moment to recover, but its not enough, because as soon as he gets back into the ring, Morrisette attacks him with a series of blows and lands another Lobster Trip. This one is followed by a pin for the three count. [B][CENTER]Chris Morrisette Wins at 9:55 via Pinfall Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B] [/quote][quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/EricEisenSeriousSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/RunawayTrainAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Eric Eisen + Runaway Train In-Ring Promo[/B][/CENTER] [I]Double E leads Runaway Train down to the ring through a chorus of fan hatred for a short promo. Eric says that he's excited, as he's now just twenty-four hours away from fulfilling the one thing he's been destined to accomplish since he first became a wrestler – becoming a world champion in the Supreme Wrestling Federation. Even better than taking the title away from the phony has-been Christian Faith, Eisen hopes to be the one to retire the old man. After talking things over with General Manager Eric Tyler this week, Double E is happy to announce that the title match at Break Like the Wind will be No Disqualification. Its only fair to Double E that way, as having Faith retain with help from his little “alliance” would hardly be fair. Twenty-four hours, Eisen warns the crowd and Christian Faith. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A*[/CENTER] [/B] [/quote][quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed/AcidSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/SteveFrehley_Alt2Small.jpg[/IMG] [B]Acid vs Steve Frehley[/B][/CENTER] An odd match, as Frehley is clearly holding back and doesn't do much to engage Acid for the first while. The masked Shooting Star champion does let that stop him, but he has a tough time finding ways to phase The Dark Destroyer. The 5'6”, 225 pound fireplug is tenacious, but Frehley just ends up shoving away or deflecting most of the offense that Acid can come up with. Diaz is at ringside for his friend, shouting encouragement to the former world champion to fight back, d*mnit! Acid ends up spending time outside of the ring, conferring with both of his Watchmen stable mates, which slows the match down further. The duo finally engage but Frehley still seems tentative, refusing to unleash the power attacks that made him so beloved and feared. Acid manages to pull off a quick small package pin attempt after Frehley ends up jawing at Holmes, but that's as close as Acid gets to winning. The end sequence is unique, as one of Acid's strategy sessions with his friends culminates in Holmes and Morgan literally flinging the high-flier back into the ring at Frehley... who slaps the 225-pound projective away. Then he picks up Acid and flings him back through the ropes, sending all three Watchmen sprawling. Holmes is quickly on his feet and ready to go after Frehley, who just glares back. Acid ends up helping Morgan to keep Holmes from getting in the ring and going after The Dark Destroyer. Referee Darren Smith seems confused as to who is in the wrong here, ends up counting Acid out as Holmes refuses to back down and basically has been dragged away from the ring. [B][CENTER]Steve Frehley Wins at 11:12 via Count Out Grade: B[/CENTER] [/B] [/quote] [quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Alt%20Small/RunawayTrainAltSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/Signed%20Alt/JDMorganalt1Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/VS2Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChristianFaithSmall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Belts/SWF/Mid/SWFSupremeMid.jpg[/IMG] [B]Runaway Train vs JD Morgan vs Christian Faith SWF Supreme Championship Match[/B][/CENTER] The expected cooperation between Morgan and Train never happens, and the match is basically a three-way brawl right from the start. Neither man what it takes to take down the champion by themselves, so working together would go a long way towards actually putting Faith down. But it doesn't happen and never seems that likely. Faith fights like a man possessed, no selling some big shots as he is determined to take the match. He almost wins it several times fairly early, only to have the pin attempts broken up. The champion gets a bit of a breather in the middle section of the match, as he watches outside the ring while Morgan and Train battle each other. Back in the ring, Faith again attacks with a fervor, throwing big punches that stun his opponents. The crowd goes insane as he drops first Morgan, then Train, then Morgan again, and then Train again with a big series of Faith Hammer elbows. Both men receive a Stalling Atomic Drop into the corner, then Faith hits a Leap of Faith on both. He goes for the pin on Morgan, only for Train to break it up just in time. Another big atomic drop for Train is followed and then Morgan has made it back to his feet, only to be hit with a monster uppercut from Faith that sends the veteran reeling through the ropes. Another Leap of Faith is delivered to the former world champion Runaway Train before he gets pinned by Faith. [B][CENTER]Christian Faith Wins at 14:44 via Pinfall Grade: B+[/CENTER] [/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Workers/SWF/Small/ChristianFaithSmall.jpg[/IMG] [B]Christian Faith In-Ring Promo[/B][/CENTER] [I]After the match, Faith plays to the crowd for a good long while as his two beaten opponents depart. He then grabs a microphone. Faith tells the fans that his alliance – his friendship – with Morrisette and Caufield is not about the SWF Supreme championship. That alliance is about the brand and protecting. The belt is about me, he says. He's already held onto that belt for longer than anyone believed possible, and he is going to continue to prove the doubters wrong. Its going to take more than Eric Eisen in a No Disqualification match to take it away from him. Because Faith is going to continue to define the Supreme championship as the most important piece of hardware in the Supreme Wrestling Federation. The one thing that everyone wants and no one else can have. No one is going to take it away. Because he... has... FAITH! The crowd reacts like they always do, and the show fades out on Christian Faith being loved by the SWF fans. [/I] [B][CENTER]Grade: A*[/CENTER] [/B][/quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Main/Grade/grade_a.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rating: 5.88[/B][/CENTER] [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][CENTER][SIZE=6]SWF Break Like the Wind 2008 Preview[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Logos/PPV/SWF/BreakLiketheWin.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote][B][CENTER]Thursday, Week 2, November 2008[/CENTER] [/B] The Tri State is again playing host to the Supreme Wrestling Federation. This time for the much anticipated SWF Break Like the Wind 2008 pay per view. Tickets for the Manhattan National Center have been sold out for months, so get the pay per view ordered now! This show is going to start with a bang. Or at least a metallic clank. Former SWF World Tag Team champions Valiant & Giedroyc won the tag team Supreme Games ladder match last month at Let the Games Begin and claimed a Challengers Choice contract. A contract they chose to use at Break Like the Wind to put the current champions in a cage match. Will a steel cage keep Joe Sexy and John McClean from cheating to win? Will anything? Who is the best high-flier in the Supreme Wrestling Federation? Many would say The Alpha Dog Remo. Don't think he's a great high-flier? You try telling him that? Lucky for these six, Remo isn't in the match. So its going to be Enygma, Darryl Devine, Gino Montero, Marc DuBois, Acid, or Bart Biggz who lay claim to that little as the six face off in a ladder match. The right to be the next tag team to challenge for the SWF World Tag Team championships will be on the line as four teams square off. Will it be The Immortal Bumfholes? The New Wave? The Silverbacks? Or Badd Kompany? What's an SWF pay per view without a bit of mystery? Who will be the third partner for Chris Caufield and Pistol Pete Hall? The duo will need someone talented to take down the Golden Faction trio of Rocky Golden, Texas Pete, and Rex. Another Legends brand grudge match will see Bryan Holmes face The Dark Destroyer Steve Frehley. Will the former champion Frehley actually fight, or wear his opponent out with boredom? SWF Legends champion Bloodstone will certainly has his hands full as he takes on the man formerly known as the Lobster Warrior, Chris Morrisette. With Morrisette looking to make an impact on the brand, it wont' be an easy match for the Golden Faction member Bloodstone. Even fuller hands will be those of Antonio Marquez. Between being a revolutionary and the SWF North American champion, Marquez also has to find a way to beat the monster known as Payne. Christian Faith has defied the odds to retain the SWF Supreme Championship as long as he has. Can he hang on a bit longer, facing Double E Eric Eisen in a No Disqualification match. The pair are familiar opponents, with several of Eisen's biggest matches through his career coming against the legend. But can Faith top him one more time? With a chance to face Rich Money against for the SWF World Heavyweight championship at state, expect a motivated Sean McFly when he teams with Jack Bruce to take on Remo and Ace Newton. Will the Long Island Angel be equally motivated? Time and again, Rich Money has proven that his catchphrase is absolutely true - he is money. This time, he has to prove it against two opponents in a match he has never excelled in - a ladder match. Both Troy Tornado and Angry Gilmore will hold a serious advantage over the champion in this match.. but will the duo cancel each other out? This is a can't miss match! SWF Break Like the Wind 2008 is available in North America exclusively on North America Prime Select pay per view. [/quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Logos/PPV/SWF/Mid/BreakLiketheWinMid.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote][B][CENTER]Matches Announced for SWF Break Like the Wind 2008[/CENTER] [/B] [COLOR=Blue]Valiant & Giedroyc[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Sin Inc[/COLOR] in a [B]Cage Match for the SWF World Tag Team Championships[/B] [COLOR=Blue]Darryl Devine[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Enygma[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Gino Montero[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Acid[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Bart Biggz [/COLOR]vs [COLOR=Red]Marc DuBois[/COLOR] in a [B]Six-Way Ladder Match[/B] [COLOR=Red]The Silverbacks[/COLOR] vs The [COLOR=Blue]Immortal Bumfholes[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Badd Kompany[/COLOR] vs The [COLOR=Blue]New Wave[/COLOR] in a [B]Tag Team Elimination Match[/B] [COLOR=Blue]Chris Caufield[/COLOR] + [COLOR=Blue]Pistol Pete Hall[/COLOR] + [B]???[/B] vs [COLOR=Red]Rocky Golden[/COLOR] + [COLOR=Red]Texas Pete[/COLOR] + [COLOR=Red]Rex[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Bryan Holmes[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Steve Frehley[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Chris Morrisette[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Bloodstone[/COLOR] for the [B]SWF Legends Championship[/B] [COLOR=Red]Payne[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Antonio Marquez [/COLOR]for the [B]SWF North American Championship[/B] [COLOR=Red]Eric Eisen[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Christian Faith[/COLOR] in a [B]No Disqualification Match for the SWF Supreme Championship[/B] [COLOR=Red]Remo & Ace[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Bruce & McFly[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Angry Gilmore[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Troy Tornado[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Rich Money[/COLOR] in a [B]Ladder Match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/B] [/quote][CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Bigpapa42_2006/Wrestling/Logos/Promotions/Alt/SWFBlackMid.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/FONT]

[QUOTE=ampulator;660077]Because, I have no memory of anyone else in the game with the last name "Gregg", this is an interesting mystery.[/QUOTE] I'll set your mind at ease a bit - its a kayfabe cousin, not an intended "legit" one. Don't let that stop you from making guess, though.

[B]Valiant & Giedroyc[/B] vs Sin Inc in a Cage Match for the SWF World Tag Team Championships [B] Darryl Devine[/B] vs Enygma vs Gino Montero vs Acid vs Bart Biggz vs Marc DuBois in a Six-Way Ladder Match [B]The Silverbacks[/B] vs The Immortal Bumfholes vs Badd Kompany vs The New Wave in a Tag Team Elimination Match [B]Chris Caufield + Pistol Pete Hall + ???[/B] vs Rocky Golden + Texas Pete + Rex [B] Bryan Holmes[/B] vs Steve Frehley Chris Morrisette vs [B]Bloodstone[/B] for the SWF Legends Championship Payne vs [B]Antonio Marquez[/B] for the SWF North American Championship [B]Eric Eisen[/B] vs Christian Faith in a No Disqualification Match for the SWF Supreme Championship Remo & Ace vs [B]Bruce & McFly[/B] Angry Gilmore vs Troy Tornado vs [B]Rich Money[/B] in a Ladder Match for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship

Archived