ECW 2009 - Extreme? or just plain crazy?

[quote][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/ECWNews2.gif[/img] [QUOTE][B]Hardcore TV Results[/B] [B]Orsino Mancini[/B] defeated Billy Todd in 4:35 by pinfall with an Italian Slam. - D A music video is shown to promote Tommy Dreamer. - C+ [B]Joe Hennig[/B] defeated Marty Wright in 5:28 by pinfall with an Average-Plex. - E+ A music video is shown to promote Brock Lesnar. - B+ [B]Ashcroft and Jacobs[/B] defeated The Briscoes in 4:47 when Wesley Jacobs defeated Jay Briscoe by pinfall with a Brainbuster 450. [B]Ashcroft and Jacobs make defence number 6 of their ECW Tag Team titles.[/B] - D A music video is shown to promote Kane. - B+ [B]O'Haire[/B] defeated Booker T in 4:33 by pinfall with The Widow Maker. - D+ A music video is shown to promote Christian. - A [B]Santino Marella[/B] defeated Roderick Strong in 4:54 by pinfall with a Snap Swinging Neckbreaker. - D (DS2C) A music video is shown to promote Sean Morley. - B+ [B]Vernon Valentine[/B] defeated Scott Steiner in 5:06 by submission with a Heart Breaker Leglock. - D (JDCAA) [/QUOTE] Eric Bischoff, Kevin Nash and Scott Steiner have all signed exclusive contract extensions with ECW. Mickey Henson's contract is expiring this month. [/quote] [quote][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/allWrestlingNews.gif[/img] Chris Harris has been resigned to the company this past week. There is no word as to why right now, although the talk of teaming him with James Storm who is currently in development could be a possiblity. For those of you that may not remember, Harris was released following a match with Marco Petrucci where the two worked stiff with each other, and refused to accept any blame in the legitimate fight that took place. When Harris was released, the company issued a warning out to other companies warning them from signing the "aging star" so why the change of heart is beyond us! [/quote] [quote][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/logo.gif[/img] Tajiri suffered a retracted index finger in his match with Brock Lesnar this past week. He is expected to be recovered by next weeks tapings should he be booked. [/quote] [quote][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/topimage.jpg[/img] Sabu has been told that one more wellness failure will result in suspension of termination, the latter being the most likely due to ECW's bloated roster. [/quote] [quote][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/wz_banner.jpg[/img] We are well onto our way to Interactive this month, we've already had one match confirmed, one has been stated, but without stipulations while others are expected to be announced up until the final week before the PPV. This years PPV will be in a special "fan selection" system, when the fans must wait until the final match has been announced before voting for their match types. [B][U]Interactive Card So Far[/U][/B] ECW Heavyweight: Christian© vs Sean Morley (Stipulations: [B]??? [/B]or [I]??? [/I]or [U]???[/U]) ECW Vixen's Title: Pietra© (Stipulations: [B]vs Amie[/B] or [I]vs Roucka[/I] or [U]vs Amie vs Roucka[/U]) [/quote] [color="White"]...[/color]

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/ECWTVBanner.jpg[/img] [b][u]October w4[/u][/b] Last week saw Mike Mondo and the Tag Twins mooseknap Colt Cabana's Moose, Cabana has been down in the dumps since the mooseknapping, Cabana has refused to wrestle until Interactive, where he will be taking on Mike Mondo! Both Tazz and Dusty Rhodes have revealed to ECW.com that they will announcing more matches and stipulations for the Interactive PPV. Finally confirmed for tonights show, 3 Number 1 contender matches. At Interactive we will see a Fatal-4-Way take place, 6 of the possible entrants are in action tonight. Davide Simeone will take on Kofi Kingston, Kane taking on the debuting Sid Vicious, and Mike Mondo faces the challenge of The GraveDigger! [u][b]Confirmed Matches:[/b][/u] [b]ECW TV Championship:[/b] Marco Petrucci© vs D'Lo Brown [b]ECW Championship #1 Contender Qualifier:[/b] Davide Simeone vs Kofi Kingston [b]ECW Championship #1 Contender Qualifier:[/b] Kane vs Sid Vicious [b]ECW Championship #1 Contender Qualifier:[/b] Mike Mondo vs The GraveDigger

[IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/ECWTVBanner.jpg[/IMG] We kick off ECW on Sci-Fi with Tazz standing in the ring, he announces the Number 1 Contenders match for Interactive, but gives us our stipulations, first option to vote for is an Elimination match, the second is a Barbed Wire Ropes match, and the final choice is to turn the 4 way into a 6 Way Extreme Elimination Chamber match! [B]Rating: B[/B] The first match of the show is again a Vixen's match, wonder if these girls ever get bored of being curtain jerkers? Amie Gooding takes on Shelly, who still isn't officially an in ring talent. We really cannot describe this match at all, as it doesn't run any further than 4 minutes! Amie takes the win with an STF. [B]Amie Gooding defeated Shelly in 3:24 by submission with a STF.[/B] Devon walks around his locker room on the phone, he talks to someone about returning to the company next week! [B]Rating: C+[/B] Tommy Dreamer is seen in his office, there's a knock at his door, he stands as someone enters, he starts to laugh, he turns to the camera and tells us all to welcome the next part of the Dreamer Jigsaw, the camera pans out and there stands Bobby Lashley! [B]Rating: D+[/B] Devon Hughes enters the ring, he stands awaiting his opponent, Tommy Dreamer's music hits and Devon smiles, when out steps Lashley for his TV debut! The two battle away, but Devon is easily overpowered with many of his attacks. Lashley looks to land a Dominator, but Devon slips out the back, he plls Lashley down and looks for the Saving Grace, Lashley turns out of it, pushes Devon into the ropes and hits a brutal looking Spear for the win! [B]Bobby Lashley defeated Devon Hughes in 6:57 by pinfall with a Spear.[/B] Todd Grisham is shown backstage, he interviews Shelton Benjamin about booking his places in the Royal Rumble and the Fittest of the Fit already, Shelton replies are blunt and to the point, Grisham asks Shelton about the "Devil" that's coming to ECW, and Shelton just laughs him off! [B]Rating: D[/B] Up next is the first of 3 qualifier matches for Interactive. Kane walks out to a huge ovation, Sid Vicious makes his way out for his first ECW match, the crowd give him a mixed reaction. A good match between the two big men. Tests of strength sees Sid win a couple of them, but Kane dominates. Sid looks for the Powerbomb, but he stops to rub his calf, seems the old injury is still affecting him, he tries to talk to the referee but Kane grabs him by the throat and lands an awkward Chokeslam for the win! [B]Kane defeated Sid Vicious in 8:24 by pinfall with a Chokeslam.[/B] Dusty Rhodes is on his phone in his office, we can't hear him all that well but he ends the call with "Goodbye Santino!", seems the Italian will not let his banishment lay! [B]Rating: B-[/B] ECW TV Championship match now, Marco Petrucci waits for D'Lo to enter, but is jumped from behind! D'Lo going all out tonight to regain his title! D'Lo struggles to keep a hold of his advantage over the younger star and the momentum shifts in Petrucci's favour. D'Lo misses a double suplex attempt, and Petrucci hits a German Suplex that looks like it snapped D'Lo in half! Earl Hebnar throws up the X to the back, but Petrucci isn't having any of it! Petrucci lifts D'Lo up and lands a Petrucci Driver on him to make defence number 1 of his second TV Title reign! [B]Marco Petrucci defeated D'Lo Brown in 8:41 by pinfall with a Petrucci Driver. Marco Petrucci makes defence number 1 of his ECW TV title.[/B] "Ok, you've made your point, now please, give me my Moose back!" Mike Mondo comes out and taunts Colt Cabana, Cabana tells Mondo that he's spoken to Dusty and their match at Interactive is official, and that they are going over possible stipulations for the match! [B]Rating: B[/B] Dusty Rhodes walks out and tells us all that he can't decide on a challenger for Gregory Helms and his European title, so next week we will see a 6 way match take place. The stipulations for Helms' title match however have been decided, option a is a 2 out of 3 falls match, a lumber jack match, or a 4 corner strap match! [B]Rating: B-[/B] Davide Simeone walks out to a fair few boos, seems the teased face turn has gone out the window, Kofi Kingston runs to the ring to start the match off. Kofi looks good tonight, he's on a new level here, Simeone definately shocked by him. Kofi looks to land his Trouble in Paradise but Simeone gets a chair in the way to drop Kingston. Simeone ends the match with a Spinning Face Buster on the chair! [B]Davide Simeone defeated Kofi Kingston in 7:32 by pinfall with a Spinning Face Buster.[/B] Simeone gets up and points out to the crowd, the camera pans onto a fan that reveals himself to be Santino Marella! Security rush to remove him until he pulls out a ticket to show he's allowed to be in the arena! [B]Rating: C+[/B] Scott Steiner walks out to a mixed reaction, Abyss steps out to his creepy music, some children are shown crying in the crowd. Steiner tries to take the fight to Abyss, buty fails miserably! Abyss ends this match quickly with a Black Hole Slam. [B]Abyss defeated Scott Steiner in 3:31 by pinfall with The Black Hole Slam.[/B] Dusty again out to the ring, he stares down Santino, then continues with his promo. Really, ECW needs more than one authority, Dusty's getting boring now, he tells us all the stipulations for Christian vs Sean Morley at Interactive, the fans can choose from 3 new match types that Dusty has conjured up! Beg For Mercy, Hell's Fire or Scaffold, Blood, Buried Alive! Could hav edone with having them explained though surely? [B]Rating: B+[/B] Our penultimate match sees Mike Mondo taking on The GraveDigger for the 3rd spot in the fatal fourway at Interactive. An ok match, but Mondo proves he's not quite ready for the main event yet. GraveDigger's experience shows through and gives him control of the match. Mondo can barely fight back, he manages to evade a flying forearm and just falls to the mat. Mondo gets ready to go on the attack when Colt Cabana walks through the curtain at the top with a sheer look of anger across his face, Mondo starts to look agitated, he shouts at Cabana who stops, and points behind Mondo, Mondo shys away with fear, turns to face GraveDigger who just smiles. Mondo begs him not to attack, GraveDigger backs off smiling and Mondo charges, GraveDigger kicks him in the gut, and lands a Crucifix Bomb for the win! [B]The GraveDigger defeated Mike Mondo in 8:01 by pinfall with a Crucifix Bomb after a distraction from Colt Cabana.[/B] Brock Lesnar makes his entrance for the main event, a match we have not been told about at all by the way! As he gets ready to jump onto the ring apron Abyss charges down and attacks him! He throws him into the ring steps, into the barricade and ring posts. He rips apart the announce table and lands a devastating Chokeslam through the table before leaving! [B]Rating: B+[/B] Sean Morley walks out disgusted to not have his title, he walks straight over to Lesnar and drags him into the ring, he tries to get the win straight away but somehow Brock kicks out! Morley domiates over the weakened Lesnar, Lesnar begins to fight back around the 6 minute mark and gets a few near falls. Abyss charges the ring once again, Brock's ready this time though, he clotheslines him down and then picks him for an F-5, Morley hits a low blow, Abyss lands a Black Hole Slam and Morley picks Lesnar back up, and hits a Resolution to end the match! [B]Sean Morley defeated Brock Lesnar in 8:47 by pinfall with a Resolution. During the match we also had Abyss run in and attack Lesnar.[/B] [QUOTE=Quick Results][B]Amie Gooding[/B] defeated Shelly in 3:24 by submission with a STF. - D+ [B]Bobby Lashley[/B] defeated Devon Hughes in 6:57 by pinfall with a Spear. - C [B]Kane [/B]defeated Sid Vicious in 8:24 by pinfall with a Chokeslam. - B [B]Marco Petrucci[/B] defeated D'Lo Brown in 8:41 by pinfall with a Petrucci Driver. [B]Marco Petrucci makes defence number 1 of his ECW TV title[/B]. - B- [B]Davide Simeone[/B] defeated Kofi Kingston in 7:32 by pinfall with a Spinning Face Buster. - B [B]Abyss [/B]defeated Scott Steiner in 3:31 by pinfall with The Black Hole Slam. - B- [B]The GraveDigger[/B] defeated Mike Mondo in 8:01 by pinfall with a Crucifix Bomb after a distraction from Colt Cabana. - B- [B]Sean Morley[/B] defeated Brock Lesnar in 8:47 by pinfall with a Resolution. During the match we also had Abyss run in and attack Lesnar. - B-[/QUOTE]

[quote][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/ECWNews2.gif[/img] [QUOTE][B]Hardcore TV Results[/B] [B]Briscoe Brothers[/B] defeated Japanese Wrecking Crew in 4:16 when Mark Briscoe defeated Tajiri by pinfall with a Briscoe Bomb. - C A music video is shown to promote Vader. - B [B]Joe Hennig[/B] defeated Scott Steiner in 4:44 by pinfall with an Average-Plex. - C- A video plays hyping Christian vs. Sean Morley. - B+ [B]Gregory Helms[/B] defeated Tatanka in 3:49 by pinfall with a Single Knee Facebreaker. [B]Gregory Helms makes defence number 3 of his ECW European title[/B]. - D A music video is shown to promote Booker T. - D+ [B]Colt Cabana[/B] defeated John Morrison in 7:15 by pinfall with a Colt 45. - D- (4th) A music video is shown to promote Kane. - B+ [B]Vernon Valentine[/B] defeated Marty Wright in 4:41 by submission with a Heart Breaker Leglock. - D+ A music video is shown to promote Christian. - B+ [B]Vader [/B]defeated Booker T in 4:39 by pinfall with a Big Van Crush. - C+ [/QUOTE] Mickey Henson has renewed his ECW Official contract. Mike Tyson has been suspended for 28 days due to failing his 3rd Wellness test. [/quote] [quote][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/allWrestlingNews.gif[/img] ECW have been busy this week, they have hired their first ever Vixen's champion, and Raw's current Women's champ, Mickie James. James is expected to debut soon as it is seen as more of a brand change rather than company signing. [/quote] [quote][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/logo.gif[/img] There are rumours circulating backstage that Booker T could well be retiring soon. Booker T has been with ECW since the back end of August when the company pillaged PWA, but has never appeared on Sci-Fi. There were rumours that he was due to be brought onto the main show some time after Interactive, i suppose time will only tell what Booker will do depending on whether he shows on Sci-Fi or not. [/quote] [quote][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/topimage.jpg[/img] ECW have brought in two former WWE stars this week, signing Road Warrior Animal and Shannon Moore. There is no word as to why these two have been signed as ECW do not need any more workers, although Animal will probably act as an on the road trainer working dark matches with younger talent. No word as to what Moore will do, although he could be brought in to simply act as another "name" for talent to beat. [/quote] [quote][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/wz_banner.jpg[/img] Down in CZCW Patrick James has finally won their Heavyweight title. He is now the belts 4th champion since July after beating The Sandman. Many fans have grown bored of seeing Tazz as Colour Commentator in ECW and have complained the Human Suplex Machine has become stale, fans want to see him have one last run in the ring. Not that we're expecting this, but Tazz has been working out alot recently and could well be moving into the ring for one last hurrah. As we saw this past week, more has been confirmed for Interactive. [b][u]Interactive Card So Far[/u][/b] [B]ECW Heavyweight:[/B] Christian© vs Sean Morley (Stipulations: [b]Beg for Mercy[/b] or [i]Hell's Fire[/i] or [u]Scaffold, Blood, Buried Alive![/u]) [B]ECW European:[/B] Gregory Helms vs ??? (Stipulations: [b]2/3 Falls[/b] or [i]Lumber Jack[/i] or [u]4 Corner Strap Match[/u]) [B]ECW Vixen's Title:[/B] Pietra© (Stipulations: [b]vs Amie[/b] or [i]vs Roucka[/i] or [u]vs Amie vs Roucka[/u]) [B]ECW Number 1 Contender:[/B] Davide Simeone vs Kane vs GraveDigger vs ??? (Stipulations: [b]Elimination[/b] or [i]Barbed Wire Rope[/i] or [u]6 Man Extreme Elimination Chamber (vs ??? vs ???)[/u]) Colt Cabana vs Mike Mondo (Stipulations: [b]??? [/b]or [i]??? [/i]or [u]???[/u]) [/quote] [color="White"]...[/color]

[IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Forum/1stPostHF.gif[/IMG] We've seen ECW hire and fire many people since Diego Digou took charge in March, but none have ever really surprised me, he's always got rid of people that really had no chance of succeeding in the company. I suppose the only real shock would hav ebeen releasing RVD way back when, but he's brought him back for one off appearances here and there, so there's obviously no trouble between them. This past weekthough we've seen some very random singings, i mean RW Animal isn't exactly ECW is he? I suppose though if he's going to work the pre show and do dark matches with the younger guys he can teach them a thing or two. Shannon Moore, i think he could actually do well if he's given a push of sorts, but it'd have to be done right because he's not of a size that looks threatening, i mean Christian doesn't look big, but compare him and Moore, and you would never think Moore could beat the champ! Mickie James is the only hire i actually like to be honest, she could be just what we need to see the Vixen's division kick started again, she was our first Vixen's champ, and she could easily slot into a fued with any of our vixens, heel or face. Final one from me, Chris Harris? Why've they re-hired him? I did a bit of research on him before posting this and all he's done is two Indy shows with washed up talent on them, he's shown no sign of having changed his behaviour or attitude, and i think it's just a case of he's been hired becasue they can, just so he can go again! What are your thoughts on ECW's hiring/firing policy? Who do you think will be next to go? [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Forum/ReplyHF.gif[/IMG] Well, personally i was upset to lose Mistico way back in April, always thought he could have done something for us. I think Digou has it right sometiems, he releases alot at a time that just aren't cutting it, and he shows he's not afraid to cut people in high places as seen with Sylvain Grenier's release the other month, he was our leading developments Champion! Keeps the guys and gals on their toes doesn't it! I think the problem is with Digou that he doesn't like getting rid of on the roster talent. We've seen too many people that haven't cut it (read: Steamboat Jr; Ricky) just be sent back to development rather than being "Wished the best in their future endevours". We pillage too many companies and i think he just gets greedy seeing all the talent he can potentially have. Look at how many people we have in development, how many of them do you think will ever make it to the main roster? I mean we've got some really good talent down there, fair enough most of it is former TNA talent, but Jay Lethal, Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley, Petey Williams to name just four cut all do it if pushed properly on the main roster. As for who's next, rumblings on the net say that Bryan Danielson will be gone soon, he's in development still as a trainer, but he wants to be back in RoH and tour Japan, wouldn't be surprised if he went. [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Forum/ReplyHF2.gif[/IMG] Hi, first post here sorry if wrong place. I think ECW keep ahold of Oleg Prudius, good big man, could wrestle bit, instead they release him and what he do? Stay in FCW as the Champion! Next to go? I think Scott Steiner, no good anymore, and he take up a spot for the youth to use! [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Forum/ReplyHF3.gif[/IMG] HAHAHAHAHAHA! You Have To Resort To Former WWE Talent To Get Yourselves A Good Roster! Stealing Mickie James Was Wrong Though You Have To Admit! Whos Next? Youre Next! LMAO! Nah, Brock Lesnar Next To Be Released! [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Forum/ReplyHF4.gif[/IMG] WWERulz, realy? Do you have to come onto our forums and be a little jerk like that? Anyway, i think that we need to look now to investing in our home grown talent, we have plenty to choose from, heck ECW has some of the best English talent just sitting in development waiting for their chance! Nothing against Hennig, he's a great up and comer, but why not push Kid Richie onto the main roster? Darren Burridge had his chance, why not Richie? or Whitton? I know i'll be biased because i am British, but i'd love to see some great English indy talent make their way onto the main roster like Doug Williams, Nigel McGuinness etc.

[img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/ECWTVBanner.jpg[/img] [b][u]November w1[/u][/b] The final number 1 contenders spot is filled tonight when D'Lo Brown looks to move into the main event, challenging ECW owner Tommy Dreamer. Even if one of these loses they still stand a chance of appearing at Interactive as the loser drops into the TV Title candidates. Speaking of the TV Championship, it's holder, Marco Petrucci will team with Roucka as they take on new ECW Vixen Gail Kim and her partner, Kofi Kingston. 5 of the 6 competitors have been chosen for the Euro title number 1 contenders match, as the FBI decide on which member should be the final entrant. Finally, expect more matches and stipulations to be announced for Interactive this week! [u][b]Confirmed Matches:[/b][/u] [b]ECW Euro #1 Contender:[/b] AJ Styles vs Devon vs Evan Bourne vs Mark Jindrak vs Mike Mondo vs ??? [b]ECW Championship #1 Contender Qualifier:[/b] D'Lo Brown vs Tommy Dreamer Gail Kim/Kofi Kingston vs Roucka/Marco Petrucci

[img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/ECWTVBanner.jpg[/img] We're welcomed to ECW on Sci-Fi by ECW Owner Tommy Dreamer. He's sitting behind his desk with lashley to his right and Abyss to his left. He addresses the ECW roster, and tells them that tonight will be the beginning of the end for all ECW Originals. They are not needed in the company as the company looks to evolve into 2010, and all links barring himself to the original ECW shall soon be terminated by his 2 man army. [B]Rating: C[/B] Vixen's kick start the night again, Vixen's Champion Pietra takes on Dynamyte who has had quite the losing streak recently. Pietra is easily outsized here, but uses her speed to her advantage. Dynamyte cuts her off with a devastating big boot. Dynamyte picks the champion up and hits a Towerhawk Bomb for the shock win! [B]Dynamyte defeated Pietra Riccardi in 3:31 by pinfall with a Towerhawk Bomb.[/B] Dreamer announces that there will be a tag title match at Interactive, the options for the match will be the opponents, option 1: Ashcroft and Jacobs vs FBI, option 2: vs Tag Twins, or option 3: vs FBI vs Tag Twins vs Dreamer's choice of team. [B]Rating: C-[/B] The Tag champs walk out to cheers, they look at Dreamer and smile, much to his displeasure, they await their opponents, who turn out to be the make shift team of John Morrison and Scott Steiner. A poor match really, Steiner's looking very weak now, his skills are clumsy at best. Morrison actually looks good in the match, which makes a change. Steiner is highlighted as the weakest link, and ends up falling to a Brainbuster 450 for a A+J win. [B]Ashcroft and Jacobs defeated John Morrison and Scott Steiner in 7:53 when Daniel Ashcroft defeated Scott Steiner by pinfall with a Brainbuster 450.[/B] We cut backstage and see Colt Cabana's Moose tied up in Mike Mondo's dressing room. Mondo taunts Cabana and laughs as he keeps Moose hostage for another week! [B]Rating: B-[/B] Our first advertised match is up now, Roucka and Petrucci vs Gail and Kofi. A below average match here, Roucka is really hated by the fans, they don't like her wrestling style at all. Gail gets the better of her quite alot in the match. Petrucci and Kofi go at it and Petrucci definately has the edge. The end comes after kofi get's stuck on the top ropes, Roucka tags herself in and doesn't bother to wait for Gail to come in, she grabs Kofi's head, manages to bounce him off the rope and send him flying over in an Inverted Suplex Slam! Incredible! [B]Roucka and Marco Petrucci defeated Gail Kim and Kofi Kingston in 7:30 when Roucka defeated Kofi Kingston by pinfall with a Slingshot Inverted Suplex Slam.[/B] Dusty Rhodes is seen in his office, Davide Simeone walks in and talks to Dusty, he tells him Santino's been on hi best behaviour, is really sorry for what happened and just wants to make up for his mistakes, he asks Dusty to give Santino one last chance, to which he agrees! [B]Rating: B+[/B] Sabu makes his way to the ring for his tag match with Bobby Lashley, neither man know their partners. Enter Sandman hits and the arena goes black, a single flash of light scans the arena until it finds Sandman stood up at the top! It follows him allthe way to the ring as the crowd go nuts! Lashley's turn to find out his partner, Dreamer's music hits, the fans boo, as out steps...Monty Brown! Lashley and Brown work well together, but the match suffers greatly as Sandman and Sabu really struggle to get themselves going. Brown whips Sabu into the ropes, as Lashley prepares for a Spear....POUNCE! out of nowhere! Monty Brown lands a Pounce but Sabu flies right into a devastating Spear! Now that's a tag finisher for you right there! Brown covers for the win. [B]Lashley and Brown defeated Sabu and The Sandman in 6:45 when Monty Brown defeated Sabu by pinfall with a Spear and Pounce Combo.[/B] Lashley and Brown get on the mic, hype themselves up, and tell Dreamer they're the team for him! [B]Rating: C+[/B] Time now for the 6 man number 1 contenders match for Gregory Helms' European title. All the participants come down, FBI's music hits, and out all 5 men step, Davide looks around the group, then pushes Santino Marella in front of them all and he's the FBI's representitive in this match! A solid match, alot of weapons brought into play, Santino plays possum alot trying to get easy wins. Santino suffers a Saving Grace from Devon after trying to give him a wedgie! Evan Burne lands an Air Bourne on him followed by a Spiral Tap by Styles! Santino rolls out of the ring before he can be pinned. Jindrak lands a Mark of Excellence on AJ Styles, but Santino manages to grab ahold of him before he can cover Styles, he locks in a Standing Arm bar and Jindrak has no choice but to give up! Santino's back and he's the European number 1 contender! [B]Santino Marella defeated Devon Hughes, Evan Bourne, Mark Jindrak, Mike Mondo and AJ Styles in 8:54 when Santino Marella defeated Mark Jindrak by submission with a Standing Arm Bar.[/B] Santino runs around the ring celebrating his victory! [B]Rating: C+[/B] Brock Lesnar walks out for his match, he's taking on his former tag partner Shelton Benjamin. A very poor match in all honesty, these two just didn't click at all which was surprising, the match is ended rather early with Lesnar winning with his Brock Lock in under 5 minutes. [B]Brock Lesnar defeated Shelton Benjamin in 4:52 by submission with a Brock Lock.[/B] Kane and The GraveDigger are seen backstage, they talk about how Kane and Undertaker are the Brothers of Destruction, well, they're the Cousins of Destruction, and tonight, Davide and Sid stand no chance of beating them! [B]Rating: B[/B] Shelton Benjamin is shown backstage, he's furios with the referee for his loss, but he hypes himself as a future Royal Rumble winner and the next Fittest of the Fit Champion. He tells us all that no matter whether he wins, losses or draws, the Devil will still be coming to ECW, and he'll be there soon! [B]Rating: D+[/B] The final advertised match of the night see's D'Lo take on Tommy Dreamer for the final garunteed spot in the number 1 contenders match. Dreamer comes out all guns blazing, D'Lo struggles early on, but the fans will him on enough to overcome Dreamer's strength. D'Lo nearly takes the win when he has Dreamer set up for the Low-Down, he jumps, but Dreamer moves, as D'Lo tries to stand, Dreamer hits his Dreamer DDT for the win. [B]Tommy Dreamer defeated D'Lo Brown in 7:44 by pinfall with a Dreamer DDT.[/B] Dusty Rhodes comes out and says that with that result, Marco Petrucci can now find out who he will defend his title against. Dusty tells the fans they can vote for D'Lo, Devon, or Kofi as Petrucci's opponent at Interactive. [B]Rating: C+[/B] The Cousins of Destruction come out together whilst their opponents come out individually. The cousins show great team work and dominate the match. Simeone is thrown to the wolves as it were as Sid again complains to the referee about his calf. Sid heads to the back as Simeone questions where he's going, Simeone turns around and is greeted by two hands around his throat! The Cousins of Destruction land a Double Chokeslam on Simeone for the win. [B]Cousins of Destruction defeated Davide Simeone and Sid Vicious in 7:36 when The GraveDigger defeated Davide Simeone by pinfall with a Double Chokeslam.[/B] Brock Lesnar is shown in the parking lot, he's screaming at some attendants for the state his car is in, the cameras pan around Lesnar's wrecked Lexus, Lesnar gets on the phone to Rent-A-Car, just as he begins to talk he's blindsighted by Abyss! Abyss beats Lesnar down and throws himall over his car! Abyss climbs onto the car and hits a Black Hole Slam on Lesnar's car roof!!!! Abyss gets off and walks off laughing as Lesnar is shown out cold! [B]Rating: B+[/B] [QUOTE=Quick Results][B]Dynamyte[/B] defeated Pietra Riccardi in 3:31 by pinfall with a Towerhawk Bomb. - C [B]Ashcroft and Jacobs[/B] defeated John Morrison and Scott Steiner in 7:53 when Daniel Ashcroft defeated Scott Steiner by pinfall with a Brainbuster 450. - C [B]Roucka and Marco Petrucci[/B] defeated Gail Kim and Kofi Kingston in 7:30 when Roucka defeated Kofi Kingston by pinfall with a Slingshot Inverted Suplex Slam. - C- [B]Lashley and Brown[/B] defeated Sabu and The Sandman in 6:45 when Monty Brown defeated Sabu by pinfall with a Spear and Pounce Combo. - D+ [B]Santino Marella[/B] defeated Devon Hughes, Evan Bourne, Mark Jindrak, Mike Mondo and AJ Styles in 8:54 when Santino Marella defeated Mark Jindrak by submission with a Standing Arm Bar. - C- [B]Brock Lesnar[/B] defeated Shelton Benjamin in 4:52 by submission with a Brock Lock. - D+ (JDCAA) [B]Tommy Dreamer[/B] defeated D'Lo Brown in 7:44 by pinfall with a Dreamer DDT. - C+ [B]Cousins of Destruction[/B] defeated Davide Simeone and Sid Vicious in 7:36 when The GraveDigger defeated Davide Simeone by pinfall with a Double Chokeslam. - B-[/QUOTE]

[quote][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/ECWNews2.gif[/img] [QUOTE][B]Hardcore TV Results[/B] [B]Orsino Mancini[/B] defeated Kevin Nash in 4:57 by pinfall with an Urlamadonna. - D+ A music video is shown to promote Lashley and Brown. - C+ [B]Roucka[/B] defeated Takako in 4:50 by pinfall with a Slingshot Inverted Suplex Slam. - E A music video is shown to promote Tommy Dreamer. - C [B]Evan Bourne[/B] defeated Roderick Strong in 5:20 by pinfall with an Air Bourne. - D+ A music video is shown to promote Marco Petrucci. - B+ [B]Joe Hennig[/B] defeated Tatanka in 4:55 by pinfall with an Average-Plex. - F+ A music video is shown to promote Sean Morley. - B+ [B]O'Haire[/B] defeated Booker T in 5:03 by pinfall with The Widow Maker. - D A music video is shown to promote Christian. - B+ [B]Vernon Valentine[/B] defeated Billy Todd in 4:38 by submission with a Heart Breaker Leglock. - D [/QUOTE] Chad Graham and Rhino's contracts are expring this month. Dragon Gate have offered ECW star Sasaki a non exclusive contract. TV News: ECW Hardcore TV has been renewed by Sci-Fi for a further 2 seasons. ECW on Sci-Fi has been renewed for 2 more seasons by TV Japan, while Telemundo in Mexico have taken the show on for an initial 2 seasons. [/quote] [quote][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/allWrestlingNews.gif[/img] AJ Styles suffered a bruised thigh during the 6 man match at Sci-Fi this past week, like Tajiri the week before, he is not expected to miss any in ring time. ECW have managed to sign a TV deal for one of their development territories. Coastal Zone Combat Wrestling will soon be airing CZCW Wrestling Round Up every week, recapping the best of their weeks shows. [/quote] [quote][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/logo.gif[/img] We've been told that despite ECW having both shows renewed for a further 2 seasons on a couple of their contracts, ECW were looking to branch away from Sci-Fi! MTV reportedly turned the company down due to Sci-Fi being seen as a rival, while ECW's efforts to branch out to Australia and/or Canada were cut short when the netwroks that were in negotiations knocked them back due to their "Network's identity". [/quote] [quote][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/topimage.jpg[/img] Chris Chavis, better known as Tatanka, has been dropped from his position as head booker of ICWA. Despite leading the company to global status, thhe higher ups were growing tired of his time spent in the US with one of his companies "rivals" and opted to replace him. [/quote] [quote][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/wz_banner.jpg[/img] ECW have once again gone on a pillaging, this time closing down German promotion Westside Xtreme Wrestling. Video libraries have been taken by ECW, however all workers remain in place, as do the titles, as the company has been converted into a development camp due to their television exposure. Below is the Interactive card up to date for the fans. Please note that WrestleZone will be holding a special "Close Look" feature looking at the options available to vote on, with detailed recaps and reviews of the newly designed match types. [b][u]Interactive Card So Far[/u][/b] [B]ECW Heavyweight:[/B] Christian© vs Sean Morley (Stipulations: [b]Beg for Mercy[/b] or [i]Hell's Fire[/i] or [u]Scaffold, Blood, Buried Alive![/u]) ECW TV: Marco Petrucci vs (Options: [b]vs D'Lo[/b] or [i]vs Devon[/i] or [u]vs Kofi[/u]) [B]ECW European:[/B] Gregory Helms vs Santino Marella (Stipulations: [b]2/3 Falls[/b] or [i]Lumber Jack[/i] or [u]4 Corner Strap Match[/u]) ECW Tag: Ashcroft and Jacobs vs (Options: [b]vs FBI[/b] or [i]vs Tag Twins[/i] or [u]vs FBI vs Tag Twins vs Lashley and Brown[/u]) [B]ECW Vixen's Title:[/B] Pietra© (Options: [b]vs Amie[/b] or [i]vs Roucka[/i] or [u]vs Amie vs Roucka[/u]) [B]ECW Number 1 Contender:[/B] Davide Simeone vs Kane vs GraveDigger vs Tommy Dreamer (Stipulations: [b]Elimination[/b] or [i]Barbed Wire Rope[/i] or [u]6 Man Extreme Elimination Chamber (vs ??? vs ???)[/u]) Colt Cabana vs Mike Mondo (Stipulations: [b]??? [/b]or [i]??? [/i]or [u]???[/u]) [/quote] [color="White"]...[/color]

[IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Forum/1stPostI.gif[/IMG] [b][u]Interactive Card So Far[/u][/b] [B]ECW Heavyweight:[/B] Christian© vs Sean Morley (Stipulations: [b]Beg for Mercy[/b] or [i]Hell's Fire[/i] or [u]Scaffold, Blood, Buried Alive![/u]) ECW TV: Marco Petrucci vs (Options: [b]vs D'Lo[/b] or [i]vs Devon[/i] or [u]vs Kofi[/u]) [B]ECW European:[/B] Gregory Helms vs Santino Marella (Stipulations: [b]2/3 Falls[/b] or [i]Lumber Jack[/i] or [u]4 Corner Strap Match[/u]) ECW Tag: Ashcroft and Jacobs vs (Options: [b]vs FBI[/b] or [i]vs Tag Twins[/i] or [u]vs FBI vs Tag Twins vs Lashley and Brown[/u]) [B]ECW Vixen's Title:[/B] Pietra© (Options: [b]vs Amie[/b] or [i]vs Roucka[/i] or [u]vs Amie vs Roucka[/u]) [B]ECW Number 1 Contender:[/B] Davide Simeone vs Kane vs GraveDigger vs Tommy Dreamer (Stipulations: [b]Elimination[/b] or [i]Barbed Wire Rope[/i] or [u]6 Man Extreme Elimination Chamber (vs ??? vs ???)[/u]) Colt Cabana vs Mike Mondo (Stipulations: [b]??? [/b]or [i]??? [/i]or [u]???[/u]) That's the card we have so far, i have to say, it's a half decent PPV, but some of the options seem weird. What i mean by that is, well, we don't know what some of these match types are! The ECW Championship match, Dusty's created those three matches for this one night alone, no news on what they are or what they do, how you win them or anything! The stipulations for the Helms/Marella match just don't seem to fit, and it's not like any of those match types would help get them 2 to have a good match. I'm intrigued with the multi challenger choice matches, although i'm not sure they all deserve their places, the Vixen's match though, i'm just not sure, yes Roucka's been dominating Pietra in matches, but what about placing Gail as an option, or how about a debut for Mickie? Heh, that's just my 2 cents though, what do you guys think? [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Forum/ReplyI.gif[/IMG] It's shaping up nicely that's for sure, i'm guessing we'll see the card finalised this week, i already know who/what I'm voting for in each match so far, can't wait to see the PPV too, would love to see some title changes! I'm intrigued by this Lashley and Brown team, they had an impressive match this past week, and that finisher looked awesome! They'd have to be the favourites for the belt if the four way was chosen. I agree about Mickie, would have been good to see her make her debut on the PPV, but there's plenty of time for her to debut and make herself a big name in the company. [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Forum/ReplyI2.gif[/IMG] i fink tht the ppv will be well gud, lots of gud matches n imo well c christian keep his belt cos morley will prob turn good n team wiv christian. petrucci wil lose his belt, he too gud 4 it! give it to kofi, or maybe devon cos he aint held a belt in this ecw. vixens match tho, i reckon itll go wrong, n the belt will jus be dropped, dont need the division at all! [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Forum/ReplyI3.gif[/IMG] Don't agree with the Vixen's division not being needed, ECW has the best of the 3 promotions right now, and with the additions of Gail and Mickie we could well be seeing the division step up! Have you seen some of the ladies we have in development? They really are doing well, and with Trish down there helping out, we could even get her up for a few one of appearances. Anyone else really excited about the ECW Championship match though? I can't wait till WZ's "Close Lok" they're doing next week focusing on all the new match types, i've got my idea on a couple of them but i dont want to say incase im well off the mark, but it'll definately be something new and hopefully fits ECW well! I can't see Morley turning to join with Christian, there's been no real reason for that to happen, and right now, besides Dreamer, Morley is the best heel ECW has! I agree though that Petrucci is too good for the TV title, he's a Main Event stuck in a midcard role really. Take the belt off him, have him beat on a few of the older main eventers like Gravedigger and Brock, then have him challenge Christian for the title, maybe not have him win it yet, but with a good push he is definately a future ECW Champion. [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Forum/ReplyI4.gif[/IMG] I Think That ECW Has Just Cashed In On WWEs Cyber Sunday And Should Make Their Own PPVs! This Is Gonna Suck Just Like All ECW Shows!

[img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/ECWTVBanner.jpg[/img] [b][u]November w2[/u][/b] The final ECW on Sci-Fi before Interactive and the show is set to hot up! Confirmed for tonight are twoqualifying matches for the Number 1 Contenders match, we have 4 places set in stone, but should the Extreme Elimination Chamber match be chosen, 2 more participants are needed, and thesematches will determine those competitors. First we have a Last Chance Battle Royal for all competitors on the roster, whilst Big Show will also have his chance when he takes on an opponent to be named. Despite saying he will stay out of the ring until Interactive, Colt Cabana will team with Gregory Helms as they take on Mike Mondo and Santino Marella. How will Cabana respond to this news? will he even bother to compete? As if we didn't already know, Brock Lesnar will be going against Abyss this Sunday, to help these two let off some steam, they will be teaming with Christian and Sean Morley respectively for our main event this week! [u][b]Confirmed Matches:[/b][/u] [b]ECW Championship #1 Contender Qualifier:[/b] Last Chance Battle Royal [b]ECW Championship #1 Contender Qualifier:[/b] Big Show vs ??? Colt Cabana/Gregory Helms vs Mike Mondo/Santino Marella Abyss/Sean Morley vs Brock Lesnar vs Christian

[img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/ECWTVBanner.jpg[/img] Sanitno welcomes us to ECW on Sci-Fi this week. He addresses his recent banishment and tells Dusty that Sci-Fi suffered without the prescence of the unibrow, he turns his attentions to Interactive and tells European Champion Gregory Helms that the title will be returning around his volumptious waist? [B]Rating: B[/B] We have ourselves a 3 way mixed tag match to kick us off, Amie tags with her fiance Mark Forrester, Pietra tags with AJ Styles, and Roucka tags up with Marco Petrucci again. A short match again, mainly due to the vixens i'm guessing. Nothing much to mention in this match, Petrucci picks up the win for his team following a Petrucci Driver on Aj Styles. [B]Roucka and Marco Petrucci defeated Amie Gooding and Mark Forrester and Pietra Riccardi and AJ Styles in 4:34 when Marco Petrucci defeated AJ Styles by pinfall with a Petrucci Driver.[/B] We cut backstage and see Colt Cabana's Moose tied up in Moke Mondo's dressing room yet again. Mondo tells Cabana that he'll set Moose free if he acts as his personal servant all night! Cabana reluctantly agrees and Mondo tells him great, because Cabana will be taking Mondo's place in their tag match! [B]Rating: B-[/B] Gregory Helms comes out on his own, Colt Cabana's music hits but he doesn't show, FBI's music hits and out steps Santino, Mike Mondo's music hits and out steps Colt Cabana dressed exactly like Mondo, seems he will be competing after all! Cabana refuses to do anything in the match, Helms doesn't get much offence in, he goes over to question Cabana but gets hit with a Snap Swinging Neckbreaker by Santino for a very quick win! [B]Colt Cabana and Santino Marella defeated Gregory Helms in 3:31 when Santino Marella defeated Gregory Helms by pinfall with a Snap Swinging Neckbreaker.[/B] We head backstage where Dusty Rhodes is finalising things for Interactive, Shelton Benjamin comes in and Dusty questions his recent promos, he demands to know who this devil is, Shelton laughs it off, tells Dusty to make sure he watches the Rumble, Revenge is Sweet and oh yeah, ECW on Sci-Fi next week! [B]Rating: A[/B] Another quick match here, Sabu taking on Mark Jindrak. Despite only going for just under 3 minutes the chemistry these two had was great, Sabu took the win with an Arabian Facebuster. [B] Sabu defeated Mark Jindrak in 2:58 by pinfall with an Arabian Facebuster.[/B] Devon is seen walking backstage, he walks towards the Originals locker room but is blindsighted by Lashley and Brown! Lashley puts the boots to Devon before allowing him to get up, Monty hits a Pounce out of nowhere, as Devon goes to land Lashley spears him into a wall and leaves Devon laying! [B]Rating: C+[/B] In a potential preview for Interactive, Tag Champs Ashcroft and Jacobs teamed with rivals Tag Twins to take on the team of FBI's Orsino and Gianfranco, and Lashley and Brown. A below average match to be honest, and a really poor reason to want the four way tag match at the PPV. Ashcroft and Jacobs and Tag Twins really stood no chance of winning this as they just didn't work as a team, inner fighting cost them. Monty Brown took the win for his team with an Alpha Bomb on Daniel Ashcroft. [B]FBI III and Lashley and Brown defeated Ashcroft and Jacobs and Tag Twins in 5:27 when Monty Brown defeated Daniel Ashcroft by pinfall with an Alpha Bomb.[/B] Booker T walks out to a mixed reaction, he tells everyone that they've probably seen him on Hardcore TV. well, this week, and every week after it, he will be appearing on Sci-Fi! Can you dig it? Suckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! [B]Rating: C- [/B] Sid Vicious bursts into Dusty Rhodes's office and tells him that he can't believe he wasn't entered into the last chance battle royal tonight! He demands to be Big Show's opponent next, to which Dusty agrees! [B]Rating: B+[/B] Big Show walks out to try and earn his place in the Extreme Elimination Chamber, Sid Vicious walks out for his second chance. These two have great chemistry, a fued between these two could be gold! Sid, although being as large as he is, struggled to get Big Show off his feet during the match. Again, like with the previous matches Sid's lost, he resorts to rubbing his calf muscle while talking to the referee. Big Show doesn't care for Sid's injury history and grabs him by the throat, he hits a Chokeslam and covers Sid for the victory. [B]Big Show defeated Sid Vicious in 6:10 by pinfall with a Show Stopper.[/B] The Cousins of Destruction team up again this week, taking on Davide Simeone again, with Tommy Dreamer as his partner. As far as tag matches go, this was very good, and definately showcased each mans talent ready for Sunday. Dreamer and Simeone have some communication problems, alot of blind tags which eventually leads to Simeone refusing a tag at one point. Simeone is taken out of the match when GraveDigger hits a Crucifix Bomb over the top rope and through a table. Cousins of Destruction take the win with a Double Chokeslam on Dreamer. [B]Cousins of Destruction defeated Davide Simeone and Tommy Dreamer in 8:43 when Kane defeated Tommy Dreamer by pinfall with a Double Chokeslam.[/B] Tazz tells us the options for this Sunday's match between Colt Cabana and Mike Mondo. Those three options are a Demolition Derby match, a Hell Hath No Fury match, or a Tomb of Doom match! [B]Rating: B-[/B] We get a 10 minute battle royal with 10 participants, not so many main eventers in this match to be fair. The first elimination sees Billy Todd eliminated by Vader. With that Bourne, Morrison, Shelton and Sasaki all try to eliminate Vader. Vader soon turns it around and eliminates all 4 men! Tajiri is eliminated by Heidenreich during the mass exodus of entrants. We go down to the final four of Heidenreich, Kofi, O'Haire and Vader. O'Haire goes over after he slips off the apron. Kofi and Heidenreich battle it out near the ropes when Vader charges with a clothesline, Kofi tries to hang on as he goes over but Heidenreich kicks him off. Vader hits a huge overhand punch to send Heidenreich flying and win the match! [B]Vader won a battle royal in 9:38. The final four competitors also included Jon Heidenreich, O'Haire and Kofi Kingston, with Jon Heidenreich being the final elimination.[/B] Vader celebrates his Battle Royal win, and tells everyone to vote for the Extreme Elimination Chamber so he can go on to win it, and be the number 1 contender like he deserves! [B]Rating: C+[/B] Joey Styles' turn now, he tells us the Abyss vs Brock Lesnar voting options. To be fair they're pretty awful for two big men like these, the 1st option is a Backstage Brawl, the 2nd is a Parking Lot Brawl, and the final one? An Arm Wrestling Contest! [B]Rating: B[/B] Main Event time, Abyss and Morley are out, Brock and Christian soon follow. Another good tag match for the night here. Abyss and Brock go at each other with such venom, a good fued out of these two hopefully. Morley tries to back away from Christian all the time. Christian lands an UnPrettier on Morley for 2 as Abyss breaks it up, he throws both Christian and Morley out of the ring, then turns his attentions to Brock. Brok tries to land an F-5 but Abyss lands on his feet! Brock bounces off the ropes and charges at Abyss, only to run into a huge Black Hole Slam! Abyss covers for the win! [B]Abyss and Sean Morley defeated Brock Lesnar and Christian in 11:41 when Abyss defeated Brock Lesnar by pinfall with The Black Hole Slam.[/B] Abyss doesn't look happy with his victory over Brock Lesnar, he beats him down some more and lands a Shock Treatment. With Lesnar out, he grabs ahold of his arm, and slams it to the mat a few times similar to an Arm Wrestling contest, really? We can't have these two going at it in an Arm Wrestling match on PPV can we? [B]Rating: B+[/B] [QUOTE=Quick Results] [B]Roucka and Marco Petrucci[/B] defeated Amie Gooding and Mark Forrester and Pietra Riccardi and AJ Styles in 4:34 when Marco Petrucci defeated AJ Styles by pinfall with a Petrucci Driver. - C- [B]Colt Cabana and Santino Marella[/B] defeated Gregory Helms in 3:31 when Santino Marella defeated Gregory Helms by pinfall with a Snap Swinging Neckbreaker. - C [B]Sabu [/B]defeated Mark Jindrak in 2:58 by pinfall with an Arabian Facebuster. - C+ (GrC) [B]FBI III and Lashley and Brown[/B] defeated Ashcroft and Jacobs and Tag Twins in 5:27 when Monty Brown defeated Daniel Ashcroft by pinfall with an Alpha Bomb. - D+ [B]Big Show[/B] defeated Sid Vicious in 6:10 by pinfall with a Show Stopper. - B (GrC) [B]Cousins of Destruction[/B] defeated Davide Simeone and Tommy Dreamer in 8:43 when Kane defeated Tommy Dreamer by pinfall with a Double Chokeslam. - B [B]Vader [/B]won a battle royal in 9:38. The final four competitors also included Jon Heidenreich, O'Haire and Kofi Kingston, with Jon Heidenreich being the final elimination. - C [B]Abyss and Sean Morley[/B] defeated Brock Lesnar and Christian in 11:41 when Abyss defeated Brock Lesnar by pinfall with The Black Hole Slam. - B[/QUOTE]

[quote][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/ECWNews2.gif[/img] [quote][b]Hardcore TV Results[/b] [b]Roderick Strong[/b] defeated Tatanka in 4:39 by pinfall with a Death By Roderick. - F+ A video plays hyping Colt Cabana vs. Mike Mondo and the stipulations available. - B- [b]Mickie James[/b] defeated Shelly in 3:06 by pinfall with a Moonsault. - C- (JDCAA) We get hype for the Number 1 Contenders match at Interactive, highlighting the options - B- [b]Vernon Valentine[/b] defeated Road Warrior Animal in 4:33 by submission with a Heart Breaker Leglock. - C- A video plays hyping Abyss vs. Brock Lesnar, the fans booed for the match options. - B [b]Joe Hennig[/b] defeated Shannon Moore in 4:32 by pinfall with an Average-Plex. - E+ A video plays hyping Marco Petrucci and his possible opponents - C [b]O'Haire[/b] defeated John Morrison in 5:02 by pinfall with The Widow Maker. - D A video plays hyping Christian vs. Sean Morley and their match stipulation choices. - B+ [b]Gianfranco Simeone, Marco Petrucci and Santino Marella[/b] defeated D'Lo Brown, Devon Hughes and Kofi Kingston in 6:44 when Marco Petrucci defeated Devon Hughes by pinfall with a Spear. - C- [/quote] Suspended Mike Tyson's contract is ending this month. Sasaki has officially signed a non-exclusive contract with Dragon Gate, we wish him the best on his return to Japan. ECW would like to wish the following developmental talents the best in their future endeavours. Blue Panther (PWM), Brad Armstrong (wZw), Eric Young (PWM), Freak Nastty (PWM), Jake Hager (CZCW), and Jesse Dalton (PWM) [/quote] [quote][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/allWrestlingNews.gif[/img] With Chad Graham's contract expiring this month, it is believed that EWA have offered him a contract to jump ship to Europe. Although Chad is said to be unhappy in ECW, there are no reports that he is willing to look elsewhere for work.[/quote] [quote][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/logo.gif[/img] Fans have recently got in touch with us to let us know they are growing tired of Marco Petrucci's current role. With Petrucci slowly slowly getting better reactions, ECW may have no alternate choice other than to turn him face in the future.[/quote] [quote][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/topimage.jpg[/img] ECW have dropped their British developmental camp wZw and have moved all their talent that were there across to their newest camp, WXW in Germany.[/quote] [quote][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/wz_banner.jpg[/img] Here is the final ECW Interactive PPV card. We'll be putting up the "Close Look" feature we promised soon to highlight all the new match types advertised. [b][u]Interactive Card So Far[/u][/b] [b]ECW Heavyweight:[/b] Christian© vs Sean Morley (Stipulations: [b]Beg for Mercy[/b] or [i]Hell's Fire[/i] or [u]Scaffold, Blood, Buried Alive![/u]) [b]ECW TV:[/b] Marco Petrucci vs (Options: [b]vs D'Lo[/b] or [i]vs Devon[/i] or [u]vs Kofi[/u]) [b]ECW European:[/b] Gregory Helms vs Santino Marella (Stipulations: [b]2/3 Falls[/b] or [i]Lumber Jack[/i] or [u]4 Corner Strap Match[/u]) [b]ECW Tag:[/b] Ashcroft and Jacobs vs (Options: [b]vs FBI[/b] or [i]vs Tag Twins[/i] or [u]vs FBI vs Tag Twins vs Lashley and Brown[/u]) [b]ECW Vixen's Title:[/b] Pietra© (Options: [b]vs Amie[/b] or [i]vs Roucka[/i] or [u]vs Amie vs Roucka[/u]) [b]ECW Number 1 Contender:[/b] Davide Simeone vs Kane vs GraveDigger vs Tommy Dreamer (Stipulations: [b]Elimination[/b] or [i]Barbed Wire Rope[/i] or [u]6 Man Extreme Elimination Chamber (vs Big Show vs Vader)[/u]) Abyss vs Brock Lesnar (Stipulations: [b]Backstage Brawl [/b]or [i]Parking Lot Brawl [/i]or [u]Arm Wrestling Contest[/u]) Colt Cabana vs Mike Mondo (Stipulations: [b]Demolition Derby [/b]or [i]Hell Hath No Fury [/i]or [u]Tomb of Doom[/u])[/quote] [color="White"]...[/color]

[IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/wz_banner.jpg[/IMG] WrestleZone is pleased to bring you the first ever "Close Look" which will look at the brand new match types developed for this Sunday's Interactive PPV. ECW have announced that the 3 match choices for the ECW Championship match between Christian and Sean Morley will all be brand new and innovative match styles. [B]Option 1: Beg For Mercy[/B] This match is a high wire concept above the ring. Scaffolding surrounds the outer most part of the ring, boards are your "canvas" at the top which contains many "breakable boards" that have barbed wire in place under them. This match can only start when both men have climbed the scaffolding. The aim of this match is to trap your opponent in a make shift casket style box, and push them over a line at the top and over the edge onto a platform under the "fighting platform". [B]Option 2: Hell's Fire[/B] This match is held within a cage set up backstage due to its volatile nature. The cage contains several loose electrical wires that will sway back and forth. When the wires make contact sparks will fly, and with the type of material used within this special cage for the flooring (there is no ring) it is easily flammable. The only way you can win this match is by setting your opponent on fire. [B]Option 3: Scaffold, Blood, Buried Alive![/B] This match starts up near the entrance, a special scaffold setting is placed for competitors to start on, but they are free to leave the area at any time. The scaffolding holds many weapons for free use, and are encouraged, as you must make your opponent bleed before you can try and trap them within the casket in the sand pit below. 3 very strange yet uniqie match styles there, we'll move onto Colt Cabana vs Mike Mondo, where 3 other new match styles were created. [B]Option 1: Demolition Derby[/B] This is, in all honesty, a cluster****, that is the very best way to describe it. The match is held within 3 cages, the smallest cage being where the wrestlers must end. The competitors start in the largest cage which contains death match weapons. Once a pinfall is made within the first cage, the wrestlers must move onto the middle cage. The middle cage sports tables, ladders and chairs. Again, to move on a pinfall must be made, note though, that this is not a 2 out of 3 falls match, so either man can have 2 sccesful pinfalls leading into the final, smallest cage and can still lose. The final cage sports cables all around it, these can be climbed, or pulled off to use as weapons. Whilst inthis cage the only way to succesfully win the match is by knockout or referee stoppage. [B]Option 2: Hell Hath No Fury[/B] Similar to the Demolition Derby, it is held within 3 cages. However this match style has inferno like surroundings, at the bottom of each cage there are heaters which heat up the caging, making it impossible to touch without being burned. Should competitors manage to escape two of the cages, the final cage has a full on Inferno Match surrounding of fire by the cage, it is impossible to escape the full contraption, and the heat can cause you to pass out. There are too many possible ways to win this match, which means both men must be aware of the unpredictable nature of this match! [B]Option 3: Tomb of Doom[/B] This match style is a cross between a Casket match and a Buried Alive match. You battle your opponent wherever you must, but ultimately they ust end up in the casket. The casket is a glass box, allowing everyone to see the wrestler buried, be, buried! Once your opponent is in the casket, you must go to a control panel by the entrance and press a button. Select the right one and everyone can see the tomb fill with water, trapping your opponent for the win, select the wrong one, and be electrocuted! Well, 3 better match types in our opinion, however, all seem rather risque, maybe too risque for ECW? We hope that this insights you more on the match types, look forward to the PPV, and we will, as always, bring yuo exclusive news following the PPV!

[center][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/IntPoster.jpg[/img] [u][b]Final ECW Interactive Even Card[/b][/u] [b]ECW Heavyweight:[/b] Christian© vs Sean Morley (Stipulations: [b]Beg for Mercy[/b] or [i]Hell's Fire[/i] or [u]Scaffold, Blood, Buried Alive![/u]) [b]ECW TV:[/b] Marco Petrucci vs (Options: [b]vs D'Lo[/b] or [i]vs Devon[/i] or [u]vs Kofi[/u]) [b]ECW European:[/b] Gregory Helms vs Santino Marella (Stipulations: [b]2/3 Falls[/b] or [i]Lumber Jack[/i] or [u]4 Corner Strap Match[/u]) [b]ECW Tag:[/b] Ashcroft and Jacobs vs (Options: [b]vs FBI[/b] or [i]vs Tag Twins[/i] or [u]vs FBI vs Tag Twins vs Lashley and Brown[/u]) [b]ECW Vixen's Title:[/b] Pietra© (Options: [b]vs Amie[/b] or [i]vs Roucka[/i] or [u]vs Amie vs Roucka[/u]) [b]ECW Number 1 Contender:[/b] Davide Simeone vs Kane vs GraveDigger vs Tommy Dreamer (Stipulations: [b]Elimination[/b] or [i]Barbed Wire Rope[/i] or [u]6 Man Extreme Elimination Chamber (vs Big Show vs Vader)[/u]) Abyss vs Brock Lesnar (Stipulations: [b]Backstage Brawl [/b]or [i]Parking Lot Brawl [/i]or [u]Arm Wrestling Contest[/u]) Colt Cabana vs Mike Mondo (Stipulations: [b]Demolition Derby [/b]or [i]Hell Hath No Fury [/i]or [u]Tomb of Doom[/u]) [u][b]Match in Preview[/b][/u] [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/CCabana3_ndp.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/MikeMondo-1.jpg[/IMG] This match has 3 different options, Demolition Derby, Hell Hath No Fury, Tomb of Doom. [b]Match Setup[/b] As the match has three possible choices the match set up could be any option. [b]History[/b] This fued ignited the day that Colt Cabana brought his Moose into ECW. Having shown his Moose off to good friend Kofi Kingston, the Moose was not accepted backstage by Mike Mondo. Things did not get any better when the very next week Moose destroyed a replica of Mike Mondo's tag title belt. This fued has very much been over Moose, and having captured the pet, Mondo has the advantage. Colt Cabana has failed to get Moose back in his possesion. as Mike Mondo's back up, the Tag Twins, have constantly been there to help him thwart any attempt of rescue. Cabana has been so wrapped up in winning his Moose back that he even turned his back on Gregory Helms and took Mike Mondo's place in a tag match this past week. Tonight though finally sees Colt Cabana get his hands on the man who is holding his Moose hostage. Will Cabana be able to over come his emotions and go one step closer to winning back his beloved pet? Or will Mondo be able to push Cabana over the edge? [/center]

• 2 months later...
[CENTER][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/ECWNews2.gif[/img][/CENTER] Joe Hennig walks out for a pre-PPV appearance, his Hardcore TV matches have been impressive, and tonight he take son veteran wrestler, Animal! A short match that Animal struggles to get going in, Hennig grabs a victory with his Average-Plex. [b]Joe Hennig defeated Road Warrior Animal in 4:21 by pinfall with an Average-Plex.[/b] Gail Kim walks out for our "main event", Mickie James comes out as her opponent. A good match between these two, if ECW can keep getting Vixens of this sort then their division will soon be one of the best around. The two work a good match, which ends with Mickie hitting her Laree DDT for the win. [b]Mickie James defeated Gail Kim in 7:27 by pinfall with a Laree DDT.[/b] [CENTER][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/IntPoster.jpg[/img][/CENTER] Tazz stands by the announcers table to welcome us to Interactive, he introduces Gregory Helms and Santino Marella, then reveals the voting results. The 4 Corner strap match wins with 59% of the votes! [b]Rating: C+[/b] [CENTER][IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/ECWEuropean_NDP.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/GHelms7_ndp.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/SMarella6_ndp.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] ECW European Champ Gregory Helms gets into the ring first, challenger Santino Marella follows him, the two are strapped together by the wrists and the match is underway! Alot of close calls, both men hitting 3 of the needed 4 posts before being intercepted. Helms gets the win after throwing Marella over the top and dragging the Italian around the ring whilst touching all 4 posts. [b]Gregory Helms defeated Santino Marella in 7:48 when Gregory Helms was the first to touch all the corners. Gregory Helms makes defence number 4 of his ECW European title.[/b] Colt Cabana comes to the ring, he tells Mondo that it all ends tonight, whoever wins, gets Moose! [b]Rating: B-[/b] Paul Heyman comes out and says he's honoured to be a part of ECW Interactive, he introduces the Vixens, and tells them that the match that won the vote tonight was...a Triple Threat match with 89% of the votes! [b] Rating: C-[/b] [CENTER][IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/ECWVixen_NDP.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/Pietra.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/Amie.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/MRoucka2_ndp.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] ECW Vixen's title match next, Champion Pietra walks out, followed by her challengers. A poor match in all reality, these three being the weaker of the division showed themselves up. Equal offence, but the fans weren't into it at all, no big or memorable spots. Roucka took the match with her Inverted Slingshot Suplex on fellow challenger Amie to pick up the victory and win the Vixen's championship! [b]Roucka defeated Pietra Riccardi and Amie Gooding in 7:42 when Roucka defeated Amie Gooding by pinfall with a Slingshot Inverted Suplex Slam. Roucka wins the ECW Vixen title.[/b] Sean Morley grabs a microphone, he tells everyone to listen, because this is the last time they see Sean Morley cut a promo without his title, so mark it down in your calendars, the Era of Christian ends tonight!. [b]Rating: A[/b] Noone comes out to introduce the next match, we just get directed to the big screen. The Tag Titles are on the line next, A+J vs FBI gets 12%, vs Tag Twins gets 30% but the 4 way battle gets 48%! [b]Rating: C[/b] [CENTER][IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/EcWWorldTag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/AAries4_ndp.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/Davey_Richards2.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/BLashley2_ndp.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/MBrown2_ndp.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/Gianfranco.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/Orsino.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/Chad.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/Kyle.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The Champions Ashcroft and Jacobs are the last down, seeing FBI, Tag Twins and the massive team of Lashley and Brown all stand ready in the ring. A complete free for all here, all teams going tooth and nail at each other. No team takes a clear cut advantage until Monty Brown damn near breaks Daniel Ashcroft in half with a devastating clothesline. FBI and Tag Twins seemingly vanish from the fight, and Brown hits a pounce on Ashcroft who flies into a spear from Lashley. B + L pick up the win and are the new ECW tag champs! [b]Lashley and Brown defeated FBI III, Tag Twins and Ashcroft and Jacobs in 9:27 when Bobby Lashley defeated Daniel Ashcroft by pinfall with a Spear and Pounce Combo. Lashley and Brown win the ECW Tag Team titles.[/b] Todd Grisham reveals the stipulation for Colt Cabana vs Mike Mondo. With 54% of the votes, The Demolition Derby match wins! [b]Rating: C[/b] [CENTER][IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/CCabana3_ndp.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/MikeMondo-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Colt Cabana and Mike Mondo make their way to the ring, the cages are lowered and they enter the largest cage. Mondo tries to take advantage by using the weapons, but Cabana's rage unleashes and allows him to beat Mondo to a pulp! He hits a few brutal looking chairshots, then lands a Colt 45 on a shattered glass covered board for the first cage victory. The cage is lifted and the second cage is opened, Cabana begins with all the momentum, throwing Mondo all over the cage, he utilises the weapons at his disposal, using the tables to full effect. Cabana begins to climb a ladder to end Mondo, but is pushed onto the top of the caging! Cabana tries to hang but can't, and Mondo pulls Cabana down in a powerbomb style move, dropping him through 2 double stacked tables! Mondo takes covers and we're moving onto the final cage! This match ended quite abruptly, whether this was the planned finish or not we don't know, but Cabana got to his feet, Mondo hit a Mondo Sledge, threw Cabana into the caging and he collapsed to the mat, with referee Bryce Remsberg calling a knockout! Mondo wins Moose! [b]Mike Mondo defeated Colt Cabana in 8:47 when Colt Cabana was knocked out.[/b] Dusty Rhodes is out to reveal the type of match for Abyss vs Brock Lesnar, a landslide 68% of the voting sees the Backstage Brawl win! [b]Rating: B+[/b] [CENTER][IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/Abyss8_ndp.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/BLesnar4_ndp.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Cameras are on standby all around the backstage area just waiting to see when Abyss or Lesnar will make an appaearance, Brock flies through a glass window and Rudy Charles chases after him to get this match officially started! Abyss in early control, but Brock manages to reverse a few attacks and throws Abyss into a garage door. Brock sits in a forklift and charges towards Abyss trapping him by driving throguh the garage door! Brock lets Abyss fall to the floor then picks him up using the forklift, he leaves him hanging as he gets out from behind the wheel. Lesnar stands and laughs as Abyss struggles to try and get free, as he does, Lesnar grabs him ready for the F-5! Abyss manages to counter out of it and throws Lesnar through another window! Rudy Charles can't keep up with these two and runs everywhere, but the two keep fighting it out, Lesnar throws some glass at Abyss, who just catches it and cuts himself! Brock stands in shock, but spears Abyss down into the cantene! The two battle it out as several wrestlers sit and watch whilst eating, the two begin a mini food fight which soon erupts into a full on war between everyone in the room! They take the match out of the cantene and towards an exit, the doors swing closed before Rudy can get to them and he has no choice but to call this match to an end! [b]Abyss drew with Brock Lesnar in 9:58 when the referee lost control and stopped the match.[/b] Christian is shown backstage, he tells Morley that was a good promo, but he can do better, he tells the fans how he's waited for this type of title in WWE/ECW, and now that he has it, it'll take a long time for it to be taken from him! [b]Rating: A[/b] Mike Mondo celebrates in the back after beating Colt Cabana, he talks with Tag Twins about what to do with Moose, they all laugh as Mondo turns serious and tells them to kill Moose! Tag Twins go behind a curtain, but are thrown back as Moose charges out of Mondo's locker room and down the hallway! [b]Rating: C+[/b] Tazz again stands by the announce table to introduce a match, Marco Petrucci stands in the ring as he awaits his opponent, Devon, D'Lo and Kofi walk out, Devon is first gone with 10% of the votes, the next to go is D'Lo who gained 42%, so that means that Kofi just edges it with 48%! [b]Rating: B-[/b] [CENTER][IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/ECWTelevision.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/Petrucci.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/KKingston3_ndp.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Kofi rushes the ring and the match is underway! Kofi takes his chance to regain his title he lost to Petrucci all those months ago and runs with it, dominating the early goings in this match up. Petrucci soon turns the match on its head and takes over control, Kofi misses a Trouble in Paradise and Petrucci hits a devastating Spike Spinning FaceBuster, seemingly showing Davide Simeone how to execute the move correctly. Petrucci doesn't go for the cover and instead toys with Kofi, throwing him about a bit and just picking his challenger to pieces, focusing on the neck area of Kofi. Petrucci finally puts the youngster out of his misery after landing a deadly Petrucci Driver for the win. [b] Marco Petrucci defeated Kofi Kingston in 9:56 by pinfall with a Petrucci Driver. Marco Petrucci makes defence number 2 of his ECW TV title.[/b] Marco Petrucci grabs his title and jumps into the crowd to celebrate his win! [b]Rating: A[/b] Abyss and Brock Lesnar are still fighting backstage, referees are around, and don't know whether their Backstage Brawl match is still going! They try to step in to split the two up but end up being pushed back, with Rudy Charles being knocked out by a wayward Abyss right hand! [b]Rating: B+[/b] Joey Styles' turn now, he hypes up the Number 1 Contenders match, he laughs off the 4% that the Elimination match gained, Barbed Wire match gets 44%, and the Extremem Elimination Chanber took 52%! Big Show and Vader make their ways out to the ring to finish this 6 way match off! [b]Rating: B[/b] Cameras cut to the back where we see Kane walking towards the Gorilla position ready to be introduced to the semi main event, Abyss and Brock continue to go at it as they come into the camera shot and Kane is sent flying into all the camera equipment! Kane looks hurt here as paramedics rush to his side. Abyss and Brock continue fighting down the hall way and towards the car park! [b]Rating: A[/b] [CENTER][IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/PWight5_ndp.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/DSimeone_ndp.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/GJacobsScar_ndp.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/GraveDigger.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/TDreamer5_ndp.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/Vader.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The semi main event sees the number 1 contender 6 man extreme elimination chamber be lowered into place. The 6 men make their way out with Kane and Vader starting this thing off! Kane struggles in the early goings following his unfortunate attack just moments ago, but Vader can't seem to put the big man away. The first out of the cell is Kane's couisn The GraveDigger, the two work together and land a double chokeslam on Vader through a table to eliminate him first! The two men barely have enough time to square off before Davide Simeone pushes out of his cell. Simeone targets Kane straight away, slingshotting him over the top rope onto the unforgiving steel on the outside, GraveDigger goes to check on his cousin but gets rocked by a Spinning Face Buster that puts Petrucci's earleir in the night to shame! GraveDigger's the second elimination! Tommy Dreamer's next out, and the two heels go after Kane, trying to eliminate him, but they just can't, Big Show finally is released, and there's all competitors active. Show manages to help Kane survive for a while, but Kane's weak, and really struggles to mount any offence. Show effectively in a handicap match here, he manages to eliminate Simeone following a Showstopper, but turns right into a vicious cane shot, before a Dreamer DDT puts him out. Kane and Dreamer left, Kane in trouble, he's burst open by a chair, then the damage is made worse by Dreamer's cane and trash can shots. Kane's face is a crimson mask, and he struggles to see anything, grabbing wildly and unfortunately taking a swing at Jim Korderias! Dreamer lands a Dreamer DDt on Kane to win, and become the new number 1 contender to the ECW championship! [b]Tommy Dreamer defeated Davide Simeone, Kane, The GraveDigger, Big Show and Vader in 12:19; the order of elimination was Vader first, then The GraveDigger, then Davide Simeone, then Big Show, and finally Kane.[/b] Dusty Rhodes is out again, this time to announce the Main Event's stipulation! A Landslide victory for Hell's Fire as it takes 88% of the vote! [b]Rating: B+[/b] [CENTER][IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/ECWWorldHeavyweight2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/JReso6_ndp.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/SMorley4_ndp.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] ECW Champion Christian makes his way from the lockerroom to the special backstage waiting area, Sean Morley soon appears too. Referee Bryce Remsberg opens the cage and tells the two of them to make their way in, a shared look of fear/concern covers both competitors faces. The bell rings and Bryce orders JimKorderias to turn the power on, which in turn turns only a spotlight onto the special cage, the idea seemingly being to emphasise the sparks from the wires. Alot of this match is spent trying to avoid the wires contacting each other, but it doesn't last long, 5 minutes to be exact, 3 wires connect and set alight a small section of the flooring. Morley is the first to attempt to get the win, throwing Christian over the rope in the right direction, but Christian manages to hold onto the ring post. More wires connect, and more fires appear on the outside, part of the ring apron catches fire and Bryce has to extinguish the fire whislt Christian and Morley continue fighting. Very dangerous match up here, surprises me that this has been allowed to air! Christian grabs a wire using miners gloves and tries to electrocute Morley, the wire slips out of his hands and it lands inside the fire! The whole floor is alight now, and the two men are sweating profusely, Bryce seemingly looking very scared too now. Korderias watches over them with an extinguisher as the flames intensify, and we can feel the heat in the arena now! Christian lands an Unprettier on Morley and tries to cover him, but forgets the way to win is by setting Morley on fire, he begins rolling Morley towards the flames, but somehow Morley escapes! Morley charges at Christian, only to be thrown over the top rope! Morley lands on the apron, and tries to fight Christian off him, but fails and is thrown back first into the flames! Morely rushes out of the cage door to be extinguished as Christian is declared the winner! [b]Christian defeated Sean Morley in 21:59 when Sean Morley was set on fire. Christian makes defence number 2 of his ECW Heavyweight title.[/b] Christian grabs his title and celebrates a hard fought victory with his fans! [b]Rating: A[/b] [quote=QUICK RESULTS] [u][b]Pre Show[/b][/u] [b]Joe Hennig[/b] defeated Road Warrior Animal in 4:21 by pinfall with an Average-Plex. - D (DS2C) [b]Mickie James[/b] defeated Gail Kim in 7:27 by pinfall with a Laree DDT. - C [u][b]Show[/b][/u] [b]Gregory Helms[/b] defeated Santino Marella in 7:48 when Gregory Helms was the first to touch all the corners. [b]Gregory Helms makes defence number 4 of his ECW European title[/b]. - C [b]Roucka[/b] defeated Pietra Riccardi and Amie Gooding in 7:42 when Roucka defeated Amie Gooding by pinfall with a Slingshot Inverted Suplex Slam. [b]Roucka wins the ECW Vixen title[/b]. - D [b]Lashley and Brown[/b] defeated FBI III, Tag Twins and Ashcroft and Jacobs in 9:27 when Bobby Lashley defeated Daniel Ashcroft by pinfall with a Spear and Pounce Combo. [b]Lashley and Brown win the ECW Tag Team titles[/b]. - C [b]Mike Mondo[/b] defeated Colt Cabana in 8:47 when Colt Cabana was knocked out. - B Abyss drew with Brock Lesnar in 9:58 when the referee lost control and stopped the match. - B (PGC) [b]Marco Petrucci[/b] defeated Kofi Kingston in 9:56 by pinfall with a Petrucci Driver. [b]Marco Petrucci makes defence number 2 of his ECW TV title[/b]. - B+ (GrC) [b]Tommy Dreamer[/b] defeated Davide Simeone, Kane, The GraveDigger, Big Show and Vader in 12:19; the order of elimination was Vader first, then The GraveDigger, then Davide Simeone, then Big Show, and finally Kane. - B [b]Christian[/b] defeated Sean Morley in 21:59 when Sean Morley was set on fire.[b] Christian makes defence number 2 of his ECW Heavyweight title[/b]. - B[/quote]

[quote][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/ECWNews2.gif[/img] No Hardcore TV taping news due to PPV week. Interactive scored a 13.05 PPV Buyrate, a drop on last months All Hallow's Even, but still an impressive buyrate all the same. One half of the Tag Twins, Chad Graham, has succesfully renegotiated his contract with ECW. [/quote] [quote][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/allWrestlingNews.gif[/img] ECW have signed several new workers this past week. Genichiro Tenryu, HeadHunter II, "The Naturals" Andy Douglas and Chase Stevens, and finally Marty Jannetty. No word as to what these guys roles are, although many are expected to act as Hardcore TV jobbers. No word on whether ECW are trying to sign Headhunter I either. [/quote] [quote][IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/logo.gif[/IMG] William Regal recently won his first title in PWM. Regal now stands as King of the Mountain after winning the PWM International title. Speaking of development titles, Ted Hart won CZCW's Intercontinental title this past week. [/quote] [quote][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/topimage.jpg[/img] Chad Graham and yoshihiro Tajiri have recently been getting negative reveiws from fans, believing them to have become too stale to remain on the active roster. Rumours of Chad Graham's impending departure has not helped him at all, although ECW have cleared up the contract mess by announcing his renewal, however a gimmick change must now be in order. Tajiri has been used sporadicly and seemingly no longer has a true future in ECW, being hotshotted to new Japanese partners, the guy does not know whether he is face or heel, or who is alignments are with. Expect to see Tajiri let go in the very near future. Speaking of Chad, before renewing his contract he recieved lucrative offers from ICWA and JHPW. [/quote] [quote][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/wz_banner.jpg[/img] Despite such brutal matches last night debuting at Interactive, no injuries were suffered. Sean Morley did not suffer any burns despite landing back first into flames. Expect to see the short road to Survivor Series start this week, with alot of hectic chaos having to take place to scramble a card together. [/quote] [COLOR="White"]...[/COLOR]

[img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/ECWTVBanner.jpg[/img] November w3 The road to Survivor Series begins tonight, and with the show just 2 weeks away, there's no rest for the wicked! Marco Petrucci succesfully defended his ECW TV title on Sunday, and must now face off against Devon, one of the losing options in a non title match up. Should Petrucci lose, Devon will be granted atitle shot next week, win and he'll earn a week off before the big PPV. Shelton benjamin has promised to reveal "The Devil" this coming week, who will he be bringing with him? And will it help him turn his unfortunate run of results his way when he takes on Kofi Kingston? Tonight will also see a 10 man battle royal take place to determine who will face Christian at Survivor Series for his title, with the big names like Sean Morley and Kane recovering from Sunday, who will be in the match is beyond everyones guess! Confirmed Matches: ECW Championship #1 Contender: Battle Royal Devon Hughes vs Marco Petrucci Kofi Kingston vs Shelton Benjamin Also: Shelton Benjamin reveals The Devil

[img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/ECWTVBanner.jpg[/img] ECW owner Tommy Dreamer welcomes us to ECW on Sci-Fi, he lets us all know about his historic victory last night, and how even though he is the true number 1 contender, he is having a month away from in ring action, excluding Survivor Series, so tonight, a new number 1 contender will be revealed in a 10 man battle royal! [b]Rating: D+[/b] Heidenreich makes his way to the ring, the now serial jobber takes on FBI's hot prospect Orsino Mancini. Heidenreich dominates the early goings on, he looks to hit his Shoulder Breaker finisher, but Orsino slips out and rolls Heidenreich up for the surprise roll up and upset victory! [b]Orsino Mancini defeated Jon Heidenreich in 3:31 by pinfall with a fast roll up.[/b] Sean Morley stands in the ring, he grabs a microphone and calls them all cheats and hypocrites, telling them they cost him the title at Interactive, but he'll win the belt back! [b]Rating: B+[/b] A very short and seemingly pointless Vixen's match up next, Dynamyte and new Vixen's CHamp Roucka take on Pietra and Gail. Roucka took the win using an awkward looking Spinning Face Buster. [b]Dynamyte and Roucka defeated Gail Kim and Pietra Riccardi in 2:36 when Roucka defeated Gail Kim by pinfall with a Spinning Face Buster.[/b] Following the match all 4 Vixen's argue with one another, big vixen's match at SurSer? [b]Rating: D+[/b] The big screen shows a college field where a game of football is being played, a relatively average player is shown prominantly, the video ends with the words "Average" Joe Hennig - COming Soon! [b]Rating: D-[/b] D'Lo Brown makes his way to the ring, followed by John Morrison, who still hasn't managed to get a succesful run of form in ECW! Morrison looked off his game again tonight, and D'Lo definately capitalised on it. Morrison managed to hit a mean superkick for a close fall before D'Lo took the win with a Sky High followed by a Low Down. [b]D'Lo Brown defeated John Morrison in 5:47 by pinfall with a Low Down.[/b] Mike Mondo and Tag Twins come to the ring, Mondo grabs a mic off Todd Grisham and tells everyone that Moose is out there, and that when he finds him, well, Mondo will kill that damned moose! [b]Rating: B-[/b] Colt Cabana steps out to a massive cheers, he turns around as the former tag champs Ashcroft and Jacobs join him, and we have ourselves a 6 man tag match! Mike Mondo keeps away from Cotl Cabana for most of the match, immediately tagging a twin in when Cabana comes near. A+J manage to isolate the Tag Twins towards the end and throw Mondo right into Cabana! Cabana takes out his frustrations on Mondo and ends up dropping him with a Colt 45 for his teams victory! [b]Colt Cabana and Ashcroft and Jacobs defeated Tag Twins and Mike Mondo in 4:45 when Colt Cabana defeated Mike Mondo by pinfall with a Colt 45.[/b] We cut to Dusty's office where we see him talking with Booker T, he tells Booker he's got 1 month to prove himself worthy of an ECW Roster spot, or he's gone! [b]Rating: C+[/b] Devon makes his way out to the ring looking to win himself a title shot next week, Marco Petrucci walks out to a mixed reaction. The two lock up, and the age and speed difference soon show themselves, Devon struggling to keep up with the younger, faster Petrucci. Devon locks in for the Saving Grace, but Petrucci manages to slip out the back of it and hooks Devon, he looks to hit an SFB, but Devon pushes Petrucci off, he turns round right into a Sudden Spear, Petrucci picks up the win and gains a week off going into SurSer! [b]Marco Petrucci defeated Devon Hughes in 5:05 by pinfall with a Spear.[/b] Petrucci leaves the ring and heads for the back, as he does the new tag champs lashley and Brown charge the ring, Tommy Dreamer slowly walking past, Petrucci stops at the top and watches on as Devon gets assaulted, the crowd willing him to go and help out Devon, Sabu pushes past Petrucci to help his friend but gets beat down too, Petrucci walks off as the 3 on 2 attack continues, a hooded man jumps the guard rail with a baseball bat in hand and chases off the attackers, he helps Devon and Sabu up, and reveals himself to be Rhino!!! [b]Rating: C+[/b] Shelton Benjamin walks out to the walkway, he stands and intorduces us all to "The Devil" Eric Bischoff!!! Bischoff is in ECW! [b]Rating: C[/b] Bischoff accompanies Shelton to the ring for his match with Kofi. Alot of good work at ringside from ECW's newest manager, but unfortunately he doesn't bring Shelton much luck, as Kofi locks in a Boston Crab after just over 5 minutes and sees his client submit! Poor match all round, thankfully it ended early! [b]Kofi Kingston defeated Shelton Benjamin in 5:44 by submission with a Boston Crab.[/b] Todd Grisham welcomes his guest Brock Lesnar, they talk about what happened Sunday, and that officially the match never ended, but Brock tells Grisham that he's challenging Abyss to a match at SurSer, a Last Man Standing match! [b]Rating: B-[/b] Brock walks out as Santino Marella warms up. A match that sees Santino try his hardest to look a competitive threat to Lesnar, but he doesn't really stand a chance. Complete seriousness from the Italian, no comedy spots, but it doesn't help him at all, Lesnar hits a brutal Powerbomb on Marella for the win. [b]Brock Lesnar defeated Santino Marella in 8:36 by pinfall with a Power Bomb.[/b] Main Event time, Kane manages to make an appearance despite sundays accidental attack and hellacious chamber match. Final four in the ring were Sid Vicious, Kane, Big Show and Vader, 4 big men all going at each other tooth and nail. Vader was the first man to fall, Kane managing to take the big man out, a Chokeslam (an awkward one at that) being the difference maker between the two. Kane was next, turning round into a huge right hand from Show sending the Big Scarred Machine over the top rope! As paramedics rushes to Kane's aid Sid struck Show across the skull with a brutal chairshot, busting the big man wide open, Show managed to regain himself and land a chokeslam on Vicious but wasn't able to put him over the top rope. Show tried one more time, stepping over the top rope and trying to drag Sid over, Sid charged off the ropes looking to boot Show off the apron, but got caught up on the top rope! Show pulled Sid over and the two went at each other before Sid managed to somehow trip Show up and push him off the apron for the win! [b]Sid Vicious won a battle royal in 18:24. The final four competitors also included Big Show, Kane and Vader, with Big Show being the final elimination.[/b] Sid re-entered the ring and celebrated his unexpected victory, holding his calf but climbing the turnbuckles in turn to celebrate as the cameras faded away [b]Rating: B-[/b] [quote][u][b]QUICK RESULTS[/b][/u] [b]Orsino Mancini[/b] defeated Jon Heidenreich in 3:31 by pinfall with a fast roll up. - C [b]Dynamyte and Roucka[/b] defeated Gail Kim and Pietra Riccardi in 2:36 when Roucka defeated Gail Kim by pinfall with a Spinning Face Buster. - D [b]D'Lo Brown[/b] defeated John Morrison in 5:47 by pinfall with a Low Down. - D [b]Colt Cabana and Ashcroft and Jacobs[/b] defeated Tag Twins and Mike Mondo in 4:45 when Colt Cabana defeated Mike Mondo by pinfall with a Colt 45. - C- [b]Marco Petrucci[/b] defeated Devon Hughes in 5:05 by pinfall with a Spear. - B- [b]Kofi Kingston[/b] defeated Shelton Benjamin in 5:44 by submission with a Boston Crab. - D+ [b]Brock Lesnar[/b] defeated Santino Marella in 8:36 by pinfall with a Power Bomb. - C- [b]Sid Vicious[/b] won a battle royal in 18:24. The final four competitors also included Big Show, Kane and Vader, with Big Show being the final elimination. - B-[/quote]

• 3 weeks later...
[quote][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/ECWNews2.gif[/img] [quote][b]Hardcore TV Results[/b] [b]Mickie James[/b] defeated Takako in 2:18 by pinfall with a Laree DDT. - D+ A music video is shown to promote Sid Vicious. - B- [b]Joe Hennig[/b] defeated John Morrison in 3:58 by pinfall with an Average-Plex. - D A music video is shown to promote Vernon Valentine. - B- [b]Tag Twins[/b] defeated Briscoe Brothers in 6:14 when Kyle Graham defeated Jay Briscoe by pinfall with a Double Senton Splash. - D+ Sean Morley cuts a promo hyping up his skills. - B+ [b]Daniel Ashcroft[/b] defeated Jon Heidenreich in 4:44 by pinfall. - C A music video is shown to promote Lashley and Brown. - C+ [b]Vernon Valentine[/b] defeated Mark Jindrak in 7:14 by submission with a Heart Breaker Leglock. - C- A video plays hyping Christian vs. Sean Morley. - B+ [b]Sean Morley[/b] defeated Kevin Nash in 6:13 by pinfall with a Spike Piledriver. - B-[/quote] ECW have signed Phil Stevens this past week. Stevens is Billy Todd's school friend and tag partner and was recently released by Raw. [/quote] [quote][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/allWrestlingNews.gif[/img] ECW have signed Tag Team legend Headhunter I, following Headhunter II being signed last week, expect to see these two used as either development trainers, or on screen jobbers to the younger teams. [/quote] [quote][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/logo.gif[/img] Marty Wright's contract is ending soon, no news to whether the former Boogeyman will be offered a new deal. [/quote] [quote][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/topimage.jpg[/img] ECW are believed to be looking to do an end of year clearout. Alot of talent are believed to be on edge about their positions with the company as head booker Diego Digou is known to just release people at the drop of a hat. Those in development seem the most worried, and rightly so, with 13 Developmental talents being released since September, and with 15 having gone in the same period from the main roster, it's easy to see why many are finding it hard to motivate themselves to actually get involved with their programs. [/quote] [quote][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/wz_banner.jpg[/img] ECW's drugs policy is still in effect for those that have asked, the company still retain thir "Medium" level of testing, however they are still doing random full roster checks, rumours are one will be happening at this weeks show, but that is just rumours at this point. [/quote] [COLOR="White"]...[/COLOR]

[img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/ECWTVBanner.jpg[/img] November w4 Booker T makes his ECW in ring debut this week. The wrestling legend takes on another legend in Animal, Booker has only 1 month to prove himself worthy of staying in ECW, and he'll be looking to make a winning start. Tommy Dreamer has announced that this week will see Sid Vicious take on Sean Morley with the winning being the number 1 contender for Survivor Series. Despite Morley already having his rematch, and Sid being named as the number 1 contender last week, Morley argued a case to Dreamer, and has had the match set up. This week will also see a huge 10 person tag match take place. Ashcroft and Jacobs will team with Brock Lesnar, Colt Cabana and a Vixen to be named, against the team of Tag Twins, Abyss, Mike Mondo and Vixen's Champion Roucka. Finally, our main event for this week sees ECW Champion Christian team with The graveDigger to take on FBI's Davide Simeone and Santino Marella. Confirmed Matches: [b]ECW Championship Number 1 Contender:[/b] Sean Morley vs Sid Vicious Christian/The GraveDigger vs Davide Simeone/Santino Marella Animal vs Booker T Ashcroft and Jacobs/Brock/Cabana/??? vs Tag Twins/Abyss/Mondo/Roucka

• 1 month later...
[img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/ECWTVBanner.jpg[/img] Amie Gooding walks out to the ring with Gail Kim closely behind, Dynamyte and Shelly follow to get the match underway. Another short Vixen's match, these girls must really be getting sick with the curtain jerking they're doing these days! Gail and Amie have a miscommunication that sees Dynamyte big boot Amie with Shelly Cactus Clotheslining her over the top rope leaving Dynamyte free to Towerhawk Bomb Gail for her teams win. [b]Dynamyte and Shelly defeated Amie Gooding and Gail Kim in 3:38 when Dynamyte defeated Gail Kim by pinfall with a Towerhawk Bomb. [/b] Tommy Dreamer and Abyss walk out to the rampway, Dreamer holds his mic up, and tells Brock Lesnar that they accept his Last Man Standing challenge! [b]Rating: C+[/b] Animal walks out to take on the debuting Booker T. A poor match between these veterans, Booker takes the victory with a Sciccors Kick to get his ECW career on a winning start! [b]Booker T defeated Road Warrior Animal in 5:28 by pinfall with a Scissors Kick. [/b] Booker T celebrates winning his first ECW match with the fans at ringside who all look a little confused at his over enthusiasm! [b]Rating: C-[/b] Christian walks out to join commentary, he grabs a mic first though and tells Sean Morley that if he beats Sid, then he'll be facing Christian in a TLC match at Survivor Series! [b]Rating: A[/b] Sean Morley walks out looking to regain his number 1 contender status, Sid Vicious follows and attacks on the walkway! A steady match that sees both men try their hardest to take the victory. Morley dominates the early goings in the match, targetting Sid's weak leg. Sid manages to turn the match on it's head with a brutal big boot that nearly takes the win. As Sid argues with the referee, Morley hooks the Uranage onto Sid, lifts him and plants him with a devastating Resolution! Morleys not done there though as he picks Sid up again and hits a Spike Piledriver for the victory! [b]Sean Morley defeated Sid Vicious in 9:59 by pinfall with a Spike Piledriver. [/b] The arena goes dark and the big screen lights up, we're taken to a basketball court, one player is getting dominated by the better players, but he's the focus of our video. The video ends with the player looking at the screen with a big thumbs up, as the screen fades to black, "Average" Joe Hennig covers the screen. [b]Rating: C-[/b] The camera goes to the announce table, Joey Styles stands up and tells us all that he would like to welcome the newest addition to the ECW roster, Mickie James! [b]Rating: B+[/b] Mickie's music hits, and it would appear she'll be the unnamed Vixen in this 10 person tag match! The two teams fill the ring and a mass brawl gets this match underway. As Mickey Henson finally manages to get everyone out, Abyss lands an unneccesary Big boot to Mickie James causing Brock Lesnar to charge at Abyss! This is a massive cluster**** of a match that barely gets going before it ends. Abyss gets the win for his team following a Black Hole Slam on Daniel Ashcroft. [b]Abyss, Tag Twins, Mike Mondo and Roucka defeated Brock Lesnar, Colt Cabana, Daniel Ashcroft, Wesley Jacobs and Mickie James in 5:57 when Abyss defeated Daniel Ashcroft by pinfall with The Black Hole Slam. [/b] We head to the back where see The Sandman walking to the beer table, just as he goes to grab a beer, Tommy Dreamer, Monty Brown and Bobby Lashley attack him and put him through the table! Beeris all over, as blood is seen mixing with it! Seems Sandman's been cut open somewhere! [b]Rating: C[/b] Rhino makes his way out for his ECW ring return, taking on a member of Dreamer's "Security" Vader. A good matchup between these two, the rivalry that is running between the Originals and Dreamer definately helped push this match to a better rating. Rhino constantly stopping Vader attacks, but never really mounting much offence of his own outside of punches and shoulder blocks. Finish comes when Rhino attempting a Gore, only to be knocked to the floor and hit with a Big Van Crush! [b]Vader defeated Rhino in 6:57 by pinfall with a Big Van Crush.[/b] Colt Cabana is seen in the medics room getting his cut seen to, Mike Mondo appears in the room and beats ten bells out of Cabana! He leaves him laying as Tag Twins appear with Moose blindfolded! They've stolen Moose yet again! [b]Rating: C+[/b] D'Lo Brown walks out and awaits Shelton Benjamin. Shelton jumps D'Lo from behind, sneaking through the crowd to surprise the ring veteran. The two go at each other with Shelton's speed soon showing him to have the advantage. D'Lo tires quickly and falls to Shelton's Dragon Whip in a quick match. [b]Shelton Benjamin defeated D'Lo Brown in 5:43 by pinfall with a Dragon Whip. [/b] Rhino is shown backstage as Sandman is being taken away by an ambulance, he grabs ahold of Todd Grisham and tells him to go find Dreamer, and tell him that at Survivor Series, all this little war will be settled once and for all! [b]Rating: C-[/b] Sean Morley is shown in his locker room, he tells Christian that because he won, he has no option but to accept the TLC rematch! [b]Rating: B+[/b] Kofi, who beat Shelton last week, takes on John Morison, who lost to D'Lo, can the reverse happen this week? The two men lock up in the middle of the ring, Morrison looks sluggish and as if he doesn't wish to be in the ring again tonight. The match drags, and the fans in attendance boo the match, with a few Boring chants ringing out. Morrison tries for a Superkick, only to be caught by Kofi, and locked in a Boston Crab, Kofi has it locked in tight and Morrison taps. [b]Kofi Kingston defeated John Morrison in 7:04 by submission with a Boston Crab.[/b] FBI and Mike Mondo walk out to the ring, they tell everyone just how good they really are, and that at Survivor Series, together they'll be unstoppable! [b]Rating: B[/b] The GraveDigger makes his entrance, Christian's music hits, but FBI rush the ring, they beat down on GraveDigger until Christian manages to make his way to the ring! The bell rings and the match is underway! GraveDigger manages to get himself to the apron whilst Christian does battle with Santino, who's no match for him! Santino quickly tags to Simeone who tries to embarrass the ECW Champ. Simeone manages to gain control of the match, and Christian is struggling to get anywhere, he manages to tag in GraveDigger who unloads on Simeone! The two fight all over the ringside with both men battling to the back. Santino sneaks over the ring trying to surprise Christian, but he has no luck! Christian hits an UnPrettier on Santino and gets the win for his team despite neither man being the legal partner in the match! [b]Christian and The GraveDigger defeated Davide Simeone and Santino Marella in 10:57 when Christian defeated Santino Marella by pinfall with an Unprettier. [/b] [quote][u][b]Quick Results[/b][/u] [b]Dynamyte and Shelly[/b] defeated Amie Gooding and Gail Kim in 3:38 when Dynamyte defeated Gail Kim by pinfall with a Towerhawk Bomb. Rating: C- [b]Booker T[/b] defeated Road Warrior Animal in 5:28 by pinfall with a Scissors Kick. Rating: D+ [b]Sean Morley[/b] defeated Sid Vicious in 9:59 by pinfall with a Spike Piledriver. Rating: B- [b]Abyss, Tag Twins, Mike Mondo and Roucka[/b] defeated Brock Lesnar, Colt Cabana, Daniel Ashcroft, Wesley Jacobs and Mickie James in 5:57 when Abyss defeated Daniel Ashcroft by pinfall with The Black Hole Slam. Rating: C+ [b]Vader[/b] defeated Rhino in 6:57 by pinfall with a Big Van Crush. Rating: B- [b]Shelton Benjamin[/b] defeated D'Lo Brown in 5:43 by pinfall with a Dragon Whip. Rating: C+ [b]Kofi Kingston[/b] defeated John Morrison in 7:04 by submission with a Boston Crab. Rating: D [b]Christian and The GraveDigger[/b] defeated Davide Simeone and Santino Marella in 10:57 when Christian defeated Santino Marella by pinfall with an Unprettier. Rating: B-[/quote]

[quote][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/ECWNews2.gif[/img] [quote][b]Hardcore TV Results[/b] [b]Joe Hennig[/b] defeated Shannon Moore in 4:39 by pinfall with an Average-Plex. - D A music video is shown to promote Mickie James. - B- [b]Gianfranco Simeone[/b] defeated Sasaki in 5:24 by pinfall with a Spinning Face Buster. - D+ Sasaki challenges Tajiri for his farewell match. - D- [b]Roucka[/b] defeated Pietra Riccardi in 3:59 by pinfall with a Slingshot Inverted Suplex Slam. [b]Roucka makes defence number 1 of her ECW Vixen title.[/b] - D+ A music video is shown to promote Marco Petrucci. - B+ [b]Gregory Helms[/b] defeated O'Haire in 5:01 by pinfall with a Nightmare on Helms Street. [b]Gregory Helms makes defence number 5 of his ECW European title[/b]. - C+ A video plays hyping Abyss vs. Brock Lesnar. - B+ [b]Wesley Jacobs[/b] defeated Roderick Strong in 4:53 by pinfall with a Shooting Star Press. - C+ (PrGC) A music video is shown to promote Christian. - B+ [b]Marco Petrucci[/b] defeated Kofi Kingston in 5:36 by pinfall with a Petrucci Driver. [b]Marco Petrucci makes defence number 3 of his ECW TV title[/b]. - D+ (4th Match) [/quote] Survivor Series is this Sunday, please check our new official forums for the complete show rundown. [/quote] [quote][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/allWrestlingNews.gif[/img] Despite ECW's new weaker drug policy, Marty Jannetty still managed to get caught out. He was said to have looked bored throughout his meeting with Digou, and seems to be once again ruining his final chances under the spotlight. [/quote] [quote][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/logo.gif[/img] News coming off last nights Hardcore TV tapings, several stars had already left the building, however Kevin Nash had stayed back to rib the younger guys that were coming through the show. His target this week was Joe Hennig, who did not see the funny side of things and a fight nearly broke out between the two. Alot of the veterans are unsure who to side with, although many are believed to be in Hennig's corner as the 3rd generation star has shown nothing but respect for them, and continues to learn from those that are willing to help, and that Nash should have shown more seniority whilst in the locker room. Nash was given a stern warning by ECW officials, and it may be only a matter of time before Big Sexy is out of ECW. [/quote] [quote][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/topimage.jpg[/img] A bit of ECW development news, Jerry lawler, Raw's colour commentator, has recently joined former ECW stomping ground WZW as a part time wrestler, what WWE have to say on this matter is unknown at the time, but it is a big coup for the small English promotion, could Lawler be looking to get himself in ECW? [/quote] [quote][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/wz_banner.jpg[/img] With Rhino's ECW contract now almost up, companies can offer the Man Beast a contract whenever they wish, however, so far only one has come forward, Excess Wrestling have offered Rhino a contract this past week, and news is that he is seriously considering the offer now that it would appear ECW are not offering him a new cotnract. Rhino is set to appear at the Survivor Series PPV, and also be present for the weeks Sci Fi and Hardcore TV tapings, whether a mention will be made of his departure is unknown at this time. [/quote] [COLOR="White"]...[/COLOR]

[center][IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/SurSer.jpg[/IMG] [b]Final ECW Survivor Series Card[/b] [b]ECW Heavyweight:[/b] Christian© vs Sean Morley [u](TLC Match)[/u] Abyss vs Brock [u](Last Man Standing Match)[/u] Amie/Gail/Mickie/Pietra vs Dynamyte/Leia/Roucka/Shelly Ashcroft and Jacobs/Kane vs Sid Vicious/Tag Twins Big Show/Colt Cabana/Gregory Helms/The GraveDigger vs Davide Simeone/Marco Petrucci/Mike Mondo/Santino Marella Devon/Rhino/Sabu/??? vs Bobby Lashley/Monty Brown/Tommy Dreamer/Vader D'Lo/Kofi vs John Morrison/Shelton Benjamin Legends Battle Royal [u][b]Match in Preview[/b][/u] [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/Abyss8_ndp.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/ECW/Titles%20and%20Workers/BLesnar4_ndp.jpg[/IMG] This match is a Last Man Standing match. [b]Match Setup[/b] The match set up is simple, fight it out until only one man is left standing at the end of the referee's 10 count. [b]History[/b] This fued all kicked off last month with Abyss attacking Brock at All Hallow's Even after his match with Tommy Dreamer. Noone thought of it, Abyss at this point was still attacking anyone and everyone, that was until the following Tuesday when Tommy Dreamer introduced Abyss as his new muscle. Abyss attacked Brock yet againthe following week, this time prior to his match with Sean Morley, costing the former MMA champ the match. Again Abyss attacked Brock, this time at the end of the following week's show, leaving him laying in a pool of blood. It seemed Dreamers work was done, Brock out of the way now, however Brock agreed to patrner ECW Champion Christian in his tag match against Sean Morley and Abyss himself. Abyss managed to pick up the pinfall victory over Brock, marking his first in ring victory over Lesnar, but did not seem happy with the result. Abyss attacking Brock again after the bell, only for Brock to counter the attack and beat down Abyss! Abyss and Brock finally met one on one at this months Interactive PPV, but a no contest result was ruled as their Falls Count Anywhere match went out of control. Seeing sporadic clips of their brawls backstage during the night following their match. The first show after Interactive saw Brock walk out and challenge Abyss to a Last Man Standing match for SurSer, a match which was accepted this past week by both Dreamer and Abyss. Will this match be the end of this mammoth rivalry? [/center]

ECW Heavyweight: [B]Christian©[/B] vs Sean Morley (TLC Match) [I]Christian's a great Champion, I think the title should stay on him.[/I] [B]Abyss[/B] vs Brock (Last Man Standing Match) [I]Abyss should win this feud with Brock going onto wrestle for the title.[/I] [B]Amie/Gail/Mickie/Pietra[/B] vs Dynamyte/Leia/Roucka/Shelly [I]Out of the two teams I'd say Mickie's team is the better one.[/I] [B]Ashcroft and Jacobs/Kane[/B] vs Sid Vicious/Tag Twins [I]Let Kane pin one of the Tag Twins to give his trio the victory.[/I] [B]Big Show/Colt Cabana/Gregory Helms/The GraveDigger[/B] vs Davide Simeone/Marco Petrucci/Mike Mondo/Santino Marella [I]Show dominates.[/I] [B]Devon/Rhino/Sabu/???[/B] vs Bobby Lashley/Monty Brown/Tommy Dreamer/Vader [I]Maybe you'll swerve us and Brother Ray will be surprise.[/I] D'Lo/Kofi vs [B]John Morrison/Shelton Benjamin[/B] [I]Morrison and Benjamin are a great pairing, with D'Lo being a weak link.[/I] [B]Legends Battle Royal[/B] [I]Perhaps we'll see a Kevin Nash appearance and he'll get the win here.[/I]

Archived