WCW: A Future in Doubt

[CENTER] It's been more than a year and here I am sitting in this great office with this huge salary and yet I'm still depressed, I mean I am set for life, great car, money, and a future wife that has my back no matter what and yet not happy. I mean I know why, but I wonder if it can be fixed. My name is Charles Holder and January 1st, 2008 I took over the Head Booking position of the reopened WCW with the three owners Terry Bollea (Hulk Hogan), Paul Wight, and Eric Bischoff. Paul has been everything you could want in a owner, all he really wants is to come out looking good besides that he doesn't care if the strap is around his waist, Terry wants the strap but when we sat down at dinner after 4 months on the job I told him my vision for this company and how I see the World Title, strangely he agreed with me that I don't think he should be World Champ until it is the right time, I mean him and a lot of others in the industry were shocked when at WCW Souled Out our first PPV in almost 7 years John Franchise (John Morrison) won the World Title which he held till March of 2009 when I decide it was time to give a new champion a shot, but Terry has been great even when I made him a tag partner with Ted DiBiase Jr. and they went on to hold the titles for 5 months, No the real problem has been Eric, for a man who brought me in because I had a different vision he sure has tried to make me go his way on everything, I mean the only reason I believe I am still here is because since I took over we have forced WWE to the number 4 spot in the world and have had such people like Edge and Bobby Lashley come, Sting even jumped ship from TNA who fell to 5th in the World, ECW and ROH are 2nd and 3rd but they aren't close to touching us yet It all started pretty much at the beginning they brought me in and talked to me, I mean I was shell shocked 24 years of age sitting in a room with Hulk Hogan, The Giant, and Eric it was awesome felt like a kid in a candy store, we probably talked for more than 5 hours just talking about classic matches and great matches, then we finally got down to business and talked for 3 hours over dinner, and all three of the decided unanimously that I was their man. They had the big fancy press conference where Terry said “What you gonna do brother when WCW runs wild on your as* Vince!” I mean it even gave me chills. Then things went quiet from us till the end of January but inside the company it was full throttle, but when Eric gave me goals I was cool with it because hey it's his company and he wants things accomplished, but his goals where retarded, To not hire anyone who didn't have what I would call a good concept of the basic or law problems or worked for a cult promotion or above it was going to be difficult to put a great roster together, but after the whole Benoit tragedy the free agent pool was stacked My first goal was to build some credit to the company again, the first three people I called were Ric Flair, Rey Mysterio Jr., and Mick Foley. Rey was hard because he saw it as Eric, Paul, and Terry back together last he was thrown against a production trailer, but with the money I threw at him he couldn't refuse, Ric was easy, and Foley said “as long as it isn't going to be like my first WCW trip” which I promised him as well I couldn't go after Goldberg or others because of their wrestling skills or who they worked for, or their backgrounds Slowly but surely I put together a roster of stars and got the development promotion going, then Eric brought in Scott Hall, Scott Steiner, and Kevin Nash even though they went against his goals, and when I asked him about it he goes “Hey this is my company I'll hire who I want, those goal are for you to keep not me” I guess what makes me mad is even though I had the Match of the Year, Wrestler of the Year, Young Wrestler of the Year, Veteran of the Year, Promotion of the Year, and Card of the Year Eric still wants more. He even is trying to pitch me ideas like bring N.W.O back to feud with Generation Next who is a stable consisting of The Dragon (Richard Blood), Ted DiBiase Jr., Johnny Franchise, and Kenn Phoenix (Ken Doane and before he got kicked out for turning on them and winning the World Title from Johnny at WCW Uncensored 2009 and now their new guy Blade Hart (Bret's son), but the problem with that was the stable was hugely over and they didn't need a rivalry because they weren't a stable to beat people down and they were a heel stable so if anything I needed a face stable, but Eric's idea was to make the N.W.O come out as hey we haven't given up our thrown yet and then turning the N.W.O a face stable, which made me look at him and laugh I even took the idea to Hulk and told him how Eric said it and he got a chuckle out of it, but on the Sunday week 3 of July at Bash at the Beach in a title match that I had hyped for more than three months with it being Hulk Hogan and John Franchise battling for the WCW World Title in a match I had John winning cleanly with Hulk being fine with, to put over John as the Future and Hulk passing the torch (Like Warrior vs Hogan but this time Warrior is a good wrestler) and everything was going great until I saw Eric at the top of ramp with a smile on his face as I see Nash, Hall, and Steiner run down to the ring and take out John and Hulk and spray N.W.O on John and Hulk did nothing more than piss me off, now I had to change everything, I took a man who had never been a face with a bunch of guys who had been great heals and turn them all face I was even going to give Ken the title at the next PPV but all those plans went to **** as once again the WCW became a two stable power house. But yet even after I killed N.W.O at Starrcade Eric still gave me ideas that just weren't going to work, and now sitting here a week after signing a brand new 3 year deal with WCW (only because Hulk and Paul begged me to) plus the money, I sit here and wonder what Eric will pull next specially with how Hulk is so close to retiring and Bischoff wants him as champion[/CENTER] Week 1, August 2009 Hulk Hogan vs Johnny Franchise Kevin Nash and Hall vs Jay-P and Shad Scott Steiner vs Rey Mysterio Jr. The Giant vs Blade Hart Ted Dibiase Jr. vs Steven Kennedy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I sit in my office the day before Tuesday Night Warfare (the new show, well year old now but new to the readers) when i get a knock at the door (knock) [COLOR="Red"]Charles: Come in[/COLOR] [CENTER][/CENTER] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Eric: Hey can I come in[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Charles: Sure! What's up[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: I have an idea[/COLOR] Oh, great I thought he wants to start something dumb [COLOR="red"]Charles: Okay, shoot[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: I really think with Hulk retiring soon we should give him one more ride at the top[/COLOR] Now I don't know why maybe because I know if I got fired I could go to any promotion in the world but I always telling Bischoff even though he is the boss no [COLOR="red"]Charles: NO![/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Charles, do you remember who the boss is here[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Charles: Why, yes I do but Kenn just got the title a couple months ago and already you want to take it from him[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Listen, Kenn is a great guy but the rating aren't soaring anymore like they were with Johnny, and so I think we need a big time player with the belt[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Charles: First, Johnny wasn't a big time player when he got the belt, if i remember right you were really pissed when he beat Paul and Hulk at Souled Out, but when you saw the ratings for the next nights show you bought me a new car, Second Johnny started off with hot feuds with Paul, Rey Mysterio and Flair so I think you need to give it time for him to build a feud with him, Johnny and him didn't work out to well because you had Hall jump Johnny during their title match and I had to start a feud between those two before it was over[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Yeah, but Hall and Johnny, was a great feud[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Charles: Yes that could have been put on hold, instead of just plain attacking him for no reason and have me stay up all night and try to figure out a reason just to have to bring the N.W.O back for one more match and turn Hulk back to Hollywood[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: One of the best 6-man tags ever at Slamboree[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Charles: But premature once again[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: It put over, Johnny, The Dragon, and Ted Jr.[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Charles: They were already over[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: But the beat the great ones[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Charles: I didn't see The Rock, Stone Cold, and The Undertaker in that ring, I saw Hulk, Nash, and Hall in a gimmick that died 9 years ago[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: So you are saying no?[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Charles: Terry and I have talked and we have everything planned for him, definitely wont screw it up like the WWE did with Flair trust me[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: What about a tag team that does like a D-X thing[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Charles: Why don't you leave, I have work to do[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Better start watching yourself, you wont always have that job[/COLOR] And for some reason still just wasn't scared and that's when I got the phone call [COLOR="red"]Charles: Hello?[/COLOR] [COLOR="lime"]Voice: Mr. Holder[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Charles: Hey, have you got the contract?[/COLOR] [COLOR="lime"]Voice: Yes![/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Charles: And?[/COLOR] [COLOR="lime"]Voice: Say hello to your newest WCW Superstar[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Charles: That's great, can you make it tonight?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]Voice: I will try[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Charles: Alright give me a call[/COLOR] I hang up the phone Eric is still standing their with huge baby eyes [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Who was that?[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Charles: Someone[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Named?[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Charles: You'll find out when everyone else does[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: But I'm the Fu*king boss[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Charles: Ok, your point[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: I want to know[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Charles: Sorry Eric, later I have to go[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Damn*t Charles[/COLOR]

thanks everyone really, and cancer i know you're right i do but my last one i was really into then my game had an error in it so i deleted and i been playing this one for about 1 and a half now so this one is solid (I hope) aznblusuazn, thank you this mod is still great, wonder if you will ever do another NickC13573, i live in tampa and i have met eric before at a resturant and he was nice but gave me the whole, i really don't care who you are thing so i play it on him in the diary

[B]I was sitting at the arena in Eric's office, throwing darts at his picture, I received a call from Terry telling me a meeting was going to take place, I could only hope they were going to fire me, but more than likely we were going to talk about tonight and they tell me who they want to win, and I have to tell them who is going to win, then the door open and in comes Terry, Paul, and Eric with huge smiles, this gave me a frown, I wonder if they could tell i was miserable here, doubt![/B] [COLOR="Yellow"]Hulk: What's wrong brother?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Charles: O, nothing[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Then whats with the sour patch face[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Charles: Well you three look so chippy i decide i would add a little gloom to the room[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]Paul: Always being sarcastic[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Charles: So what is this meeting about, hear to tell me how N.W.O is coming back again Eric[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Um, no! we need to inform you something[/COLOR] My eyes got big as i was seeing Paul pull a envelope out of his pocket was that my pick slip was i really gone, I mean i wanted to quit for awhile and maybe start my own promotion or just go somewhere that i was given free range to put stuff together, unlike here, and I know see the only reason I haven't quit is probably this ridiculous salary they reward me with to keep me away from the competition [COLOR="dimgray"]Paul: We have just signed someone huge[/COLOR] [B]Darn Still have my job as my eyes go back to normal and my smile fades back to a frown[/B] [COLOR="red"]Charles: Who?[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Remember yesterday when you wouldn't tell me who you signed?[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Charles: Eric, I could never forget times where i get to cut you off at the knees... so yes i do[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Well then you will just have to wait till tonight, and you are dismissed.....O and Charles Blade wont be winning tonight[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Charles: We'll see[/COLOR] [B]As i leave the room i scratch my head thinking who the person is that is coming tonight, worst part is I'm not writing this segment so i don't have control over it, I grabbed my phone from my pocket and made a call[/B] [COLOR="red"]Charles: Hey![/COLOR] [COLOR="lime"]Voice: Charles, what can I do for you[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Charles: Can you make it tonight[/COLOR] [COLOR="lime"]Voice: No,man I'm sorry i tired but couldn't get a flight out there[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Charles: What if i rent you a private jet can you make it out here I mean we are only 2 hours by flight from you?[/COLOR] [COLOR="lime"]Voice: Um, I can try[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Charles: Please do![/COLOR] [COLOR="lime"]Voice: What's wrong, I know you don't need me that bad, you have a roster of superstars[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Charles: It's not that, Eric has a surprise and I want his surprise to make him look retarded[/COLOR] [COLOR="lime"]Voice: Well, then I will try my hardest[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Charles: Thank you![/COLOR] [B]I hang up my phone and have someone staring me in the face[/B] [COLOR="red"]Charles: Yeah, Phoenix?[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Kenn: Who was that?[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Charles: My mom, she's been sh*tting out lucky charms, I'm worried about her[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Kenn: Do you ever take anything serious?[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Charles: Not since I quit snorting pickies dust, it's my new drug now[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Kenn: I guess not[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Charles: Sorry, gotta go[/COLOR]

[CENTER] [B]Won it from Johnny Franchise at WCW Uncensored when Franchise thought the plan was for Kenn to lay down and he fought back giving me one of the most memorable matches of all times[/B] [B]Won it from Generation Next Richard Blood and and Ted Jr. only after Vito Thomaselli and Fonz (Domino from WWE) were kicked out of Generation Next, but G- Nation won it at WCW Slamboree which was the end of Generation Next[/B] [B]WCW Starrcade Bryan D. and Tito went into one of the most brutal matches of all time and I quit match, a match that saw Tito break Bryan's arm with an arm bar and Bryan still not quit, the end saw Tito ground and pound Bryan and he finally quit with both men passing out and having to be stretchered out he has since changed it to the Latin World Title[/B] [B]Bryan came back after 4 months at WCW Spring Stampede against the longest T.V champ of all-time Idol Stevens, Steven should have faced Rey Mysterio in t a match but Mysterio had a family death (His uncle) so he was replaced with the returning Danielson who Stevens had been making fun of ever since the arm injury, Bryan hit Idol with the Arms Across America and Stevens was done.[/B] [B]Rey has held this title since the first PPV Soul Out 2008, in a match where Rey, Psychosis, Chavo Guerrero Jr, Hurricane Helms, and Teddy Hart in a Ladder match, Hurricane Helms had the title but Chavo knocked out the ref and Rey gave the biggest shock in the world when he turned heel and hit Hurricane and him and Chavo put the title back up and Chavo let him grab it as he woke up the ref, this started Rey and Chavo to restart the stable L.w.O with Psychosis and Tito Ortiz, and they mainly beat people up and say they aren't treated properly[/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER] [/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Opening video plays for WCW and we get flash backs from the PPV, then the camera cuts to live feed as the pyro goes off and the camera swings around the crowd and to the table where we see Joey Styles and Jimmy Hart ready for tonights show[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Joey: Good evening everybody and welcome to Tuesday Night Warfare live on CBS, of course my name is Joey Style along side my always color full broadcast partner Jimmy Hart[/COLOR] [COLOR="purple"]Jimmy: That's right folks the Mouth of the South is here tonight and me and joey's are bringing you hard hittin, fast talkin, sexy as hell action for 2 straight hours every Tuesday Whooo![/COLOR] [COLOR="royalblue"]Joey: And tonight is no different folks, when I received the email that Blade Hart will get a title shot at WCW Road Wild I was shocked![/COLOR] [COLOR="purple"]Jimmy: Yep! But in order to do that he has to take out eight superstars the next four weeks before Road Wild![/COLOR] [COLOR="royalblue"]Joey: Those eight superstars are The Giant tonight, Hulk Hogan Friday night on WCW World Wide, Sting next Monday, Ric Flair next Friday, Johnny Franchise, Mick Foley, Rey Mysterio, and then a mystery opponent that only Chaz knows about![/COLOR] [COLOR="purple"]Jimmy: Well Chaz has shocked us with surprise addition to this roster before so boy it must be huge if he is keeping it close to the vest again![/COLOR] [COLOR="royalblue"]Joey: Also tonight a year after their only meeting we have the future Johnny Franchise vs the immortal Hulk Hogan [/COLOR] [COLOR="purple"]Jimmy: And this folks is a PPV match right there on free television, and because last time these two battled the resurfacing of the N.W.O came in to play, Chaz has said that if anyone gets involved they will be fired![/COLOR] [COLOR="royalblue"]Joey: But right now we are scheduled to see Steven Kennedy vs Ted Jr.[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]different music plays though as LwO comes out to boos[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="royalblue"]Joey: What are they doing out here?[/COLOR] [COLOR="purple"]Jimmy: Joey calm down after what they did to Flair a couple weeks ago I don't think it be smart to cross their paths![/COLOR] [CENTER][/CENTER] [COLOR="Magenta"]Melina: So tell me why even after what my man did to that cracker Ric Flair last week, why he is still only holding the Latin World Title, Chaz we want the World Title, and if you think for a second that Blade Hart deserves any shot at that title or any title, well you're wrong![/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]Tito: The only reason that cracker is getting a shot is because of his daddy! And Chaz everyone knows it, so why don't you come out here and face the Latin World Order![/COLOR] [COLOR="Gray"]Rey: Blanco raza no hacer algo latino, ahora nosotros no hacer algo blanco raza![/COLOR] [COLOR="royalblue"]Joey: Well I don't know what Rey was saying but I don't believe they are leaving the ring till Chaz meets their demands[/COLOR] [COLOR="Orange"]Voice: Hey![/COLOR] [COLOR="purple"]Jimmy: What the hell?[/COLOR] [B][CENTER](Sting appears at the entrance way)[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][/CENTER] [COLOR="orange"]Sting: You Boys think you can just come here and make demands?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]Tito: Who you calling boys?[/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Sting: The four little babies in the ring crying about how they deserve this and they deserve that, and you know what I said, screw off! You deserve what you earn, and here in the WCW you don't get sh*t unless you earn it, I mean we aren't the WWE we're not going to give you a title just because your best friend dies![/COLOR] [B][CENTER](Everyone looks on shocked that Sting really said that)[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="orange"]Sting: I mean listen there has been a huge influence of Latin talent in the wrestling industry[/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"]Tito: Like who homes![/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Sting: Like Eddie Guerrero, the Colon boys, Chavo Guerrero Sr. and many more, but yet you four think you are the kings of all of that don't you![/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Chavo: Sting! Why don't you come to this ring and we how good we are![/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Sting: I have a better idea![/COLOR] [B][CENTER]as three faces from the back emerge[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][/CENTER] [COLOR="orange"]Sting: How about us four go down to that ring and kick you're asses as a team?[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]The four men go to the ring and a brawl starts up Melina goes to the outside and goes under the ring and tries to grab a chair, when she pulls it out something is tugging at the other end, she looks under and is frighten and backs up to the barricade, suddenly the apron starts to move and out pops a head Jade Chung's head pops out[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][/CENTER] [COLOR="royalblue"]Joey: Looks like Sting thought of everything[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Jade takes down Melina and Carly, Sting, Booker, Bryan, and Jade stand tall in the ring[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="orange"]Sting: It seems to me that you guys haven't had enough yet?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Olive"]Carly: So how about at Road Wild the LwO take on the us five?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]Tito: Is that what you really want?[/COLOR] [COLOR="olive"]Carly: You bet you're sweet a** that's what we want![/COLOR] [COLOR="Gray"]Rey: Trato![/COLOR] [COLOR="olive"]Carly: See, now that is cool![/COLOR] [COLOR="royalblue"]Joey: O my lord Jimmy, at Road Wild we will see the LwO take on Carly, Sting, Jade, Booker, and Bryan in a five team match[/COLOR] [COLOR="purple"]Jimmy: Man Road Wild looks like it's going to be just that... Wild![/COLOR] [COLOR="royalblue"]Joey: Well we can now get to our first match Steven Kennedy and Ted Jr. have both been with the company since we came back, but both took different paths.[/COLOR] [COLOR="purple"]Jimmy: Ted followed in his dad's foot steps taking every advantage he could and Steven decide to fight his way to the top, and it really hasn't worked out to well[/COLOR] [COLOR="royalblue"]Joey: At least he is doing it in a honest way[/COLOR] [CENTER] vs [/CENTER] [B][CENTER](Kennedy and Ted put on a great match to start the show, The Dragon ran in and hit Ted on accidental when he went to hit Steven this allowed Kennedy to get the roll up for the win)[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Winner by Roll Up: Steven Kennedy[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="royalblue"]Joey: Man Kennedy may have just gotten away with one right there[/COLOR] [COLOR="purple"]Jimmy: He sure did Joey and Ted doesn't look to happy with Dragon[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Ted looks furious with Dragon and he starts to scream at him, Dragon tries to explain what happened but Ted isn't interested in his excuse he then lays out Dragon with a big upper cut[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="royalblue"]Joey: I don't believe this Dragon wasn't trying to hurt Ted[/COLOR] [COLOR="purple"]Jimmy: Well he now knows not to mess up again[/COLOR] [B][CENTER](Cut to the back where Eric is standing and talking to Chaz who still hasn't been seen on T.V)[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="Orange"]Eric: Chaz, tell me why is it that Blade isn't already wrestling at Road Wild for the title?[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Chaz: I don't know why is it that after 54 years of life you still haven't grasped the concept of daily bathes?[/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Eric: Listen to me you smart as* little prick I want Blade in that match[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Chaz: And I want a Leprechaun to pop out of my bathroom and give me some gold, but it's not happening, and I get that you want Blade in the title match at Road Wild and so do I, but he is going to have to earn it just like everybody else has had to, just like Sting said, we don't give title shots here because of who you are or who you know, we give you title shots because you earned it![/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Eric: Then tell me supreme ruler of WCW who is your mystery opponent for Blade?[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Chaz: A mystery opponent and let me let you in on a little secret![/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Eric: What!?![/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Chaz: He is really good![/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Eric: Damn*t Chaz![/COLOR] [B][CENTER]In comes Hulk Hogan[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Eric stares at Hulk then back at Chaz then at Hulk again and walks away[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="orange"]Eric: Good luck Chaz![/COLOR] [COLOR="yellowgreen"]Hulk: What is this brother?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Chaz: Well, I was hoping for some type of drug that is untraceable in drug test[/COLOR] [COLOR="yellowgreen"]Hulk: Very funny brother, I'm talking about me and Franchise, and no special bonus for either one of us if we win[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Chaz hands Hulk a pen and a paper[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="yellowgreen"]Hulk: What is this for?[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Chaz: Well you're not making sense brother! so here I want you to draw me a picture[/COLOR] [COLOR="yellowgreen"]Hulk: CHAZ![/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Chaz: Listen I get it so how about who ever wins this match gets to be number one contender, how does that sound?[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Hulk: Now that's what I'm talking about brother![/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Hulk walks away and we hear a toilet flush and the door open but the camera fades to black and we go back to Joey and Jimmy[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="royalblue"]Joey: Wait, who the hell was that in Chaz office?[/COLOR] [COLOR="purple"]Jimmy: Can't we go back to his office?[/COLOR] [COLOR="royalblue"]Joey: Fade back! Fade Back![/COLOR] [B][CENTER]When the camera fades back to the office both men are gone[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="royalblue"]Joey: What the hell I think our boss is a myth![/COLOR] [COLOR="purple"]Jimmy: What do you mean?[/COLOR] [COLOR="royalblue"]Joey: Well have you ever met the man?[/COLOR] [COLOR="purple"]Jimmy: I guess you are right[/COLOR] [CENTER] vs [/CENTER] [B][CENTER](this match was fast paced during Rey's offense but when Scott finally got a hold of Rey he would rip into him until LwO came out to help their friend and beat down Steiner)[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Winner by DQ: Scott Steiner[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="royalblue"]Joey: Man I sure do hope Sting and his boys can teach this group a lesson at Road Wild[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]Jimmy: Because if they don't then there is no telling what they will do![/COLOR] [B][CENTER](We Cut to the back where Don Callis is standing with the WCW World Tag Team Champs G-Nation)[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER] and [/CENTER] [COLOR="PaleGreen"]Don: I am Don Callis here with the WCW World Tag Team Champions G-Nation[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Jay-P: Yeah boy, you know who it is[/COLOR] [COLOR="teal"]Shad: And for those who don't, we are the realest[/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Jay-P: Coolest[/COLOR] [COLOR="teal"]Shad: Tightest[/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Jay-P: Home Boyz[/COLOR] [COLOR="teal"]Shad: On this side of any track[/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Jay-P: We are the WCW Tag Team Champions[/COLOR] [COLOR="teal"]Shad: We are G[/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Jay-P: Nation[/COLOR] [COLOR="teal"]Shad: YEAH![/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Jay-P: Now yo, listen, Me and my boy Shad have one thing to say LwO if you guys interfere with us one more time.... well then[/COLOR] [COLOR="teal"]Shad: Lets just say I bring G-Nation down on ya b*tch as*![/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Jay-P: Now as for our friends tonight![/COLOR] [COLOR="teal"]Shad: Yeah the Outsiderz![/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Jay-P: We don't like you, and don't care if you care[/COLOR] [COLOR="teal"]Shad: But last week you guys laid out a challenge that you could beat us in our match, a New York City Street Fight, Well we aren't in New York but you knew that, but we all know that we are in the Garden for the Road Wild, so are answer is....[/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Jay-P: Prove to us that you deserve a shot at us[/COLOR] [COLOR="teal"]Shad: We play fair, so it's time for others to do the same![/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Jay-P: and for all my hommies out there remember the Nation has got ca back![/COLOR] [COLOR="Teal"]Shad: Yeah![/COLOR] [COLOR="purple"]Jimmy: Well, I'll tell you what I have manged a lot of guys in my time but those boys really know how to chill, can ya dig it?[/COLOR] [COLOR="royalblue"]Joey: Yeah Sure!?![/COLOR] [CENTER] vs [/CENTER] [B][CENTER](This was your basic tag match with both teams getting nice offense, the end came when Hall turned on Nash and Shad and Jay-P hit a Glock 9 for the win)[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Winners by pin fall: G-Nation[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]After the match Hall circles around Nash, Nash staggers to stand up, when he finally does get up Hall hits a power bomb on him that knocks him out Hall goes over to grab a mic[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Scott: Hey Yo![/COLOR] [B][CENTER](Scott is getting a mixed crowd)[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Hall gets on his butt next to Nash[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="darkred"]Scott: See Nashie, we been boys for a long time, and during this time you and me man have won countless titles, but for some reason Nash....[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Hall starts to stand up[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="darkred"]Scott: You always got the big title shot[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]He kicks Nash[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="darkred"]Scott: You got to be the main event[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]He kicks him again[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="darkred"]Scott: And what did I get friend!?! I was your lackey[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]He kicks him again[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="darkred"]Scott: I was told hey your Kevin Nash's friend[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]He gets out of the ring and grabs a chair and enters back into the ring[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="darkred"]Scott: I got mid card titles, and I developed drug, alcohol, and law problem and for that, I'll tell you what Kevin I am real messed up[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Scott drops the mic and puts the chair over Nash neck he climbs the top rope[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="royalblue"]Joey: Scott don't do this![/COLOR] [COLOR="purple"]Jimmy: Think Hall, think![/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Hall leaps and lands right on Nash and Nash goes crazy with pain, the camera pans out to the audience where we see a little kid crying about what just happen EMT comes to the ring to aid Nash, as Hall walks away with a smile on his face[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="royalblue"]Joey: My god folks, I..I..I don't know what to say, lets watch the replay[/COLOR] [COLOR="purple"]Jimmy: Hall just snapped out of no where[/COLOR] [COLOR="royalblue"]Joey: The worst part is when he got to the top instead of thinking he put a huge smile on his face[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]The EMT put Nash on the stretcher as Joey and Jimmy talk, Eric Bischoff runs to Nash's side[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="Orange"]Eric: Nash's are you okay?[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]EMT: Sir back off, alright we need to get him to the hospital now![/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Eric goes into the ring and grabs a mic[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="orange"]Eric: Hall! You think you had problems before this, well at Road Wild, your problems are just beginning, you my friend will take on G-Nation, and Nash in a 3 on 1 New York Street Fight, and if you don't show or someone comes out to help you then you're both fired right then and there[/COLOR] [COLOR="royalblue"]Joey: Good I hope Hall gets what's coming to him![/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]Jimmy: I have never seen a friend turn on another like that[/COLOR] [COLOR="royalblue"]Joey: It was sick![/COLOR] [B][CENTER](Cut to the back where we see Kenn Phoenix talking to Torrie Wilson)[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][/CENTER] [COLOR="SlateGray"]Kenn: Torrie you're so beautiful[/COLOR] [COLOR="Plum"]Torrie: Yeah I'm also 10 years older than you Kenn but you're cute thank you[/COLOR] [COLOR="SlateGray"]Kenn: Why not me and you tonight go out on a date?[/COLOR] [COLOR="plum"]Torrie: Kenn I'm dating someone already[/COLOR] [COLOR="slategray"]Kenn: O, well then never mind then![/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Tito Ortiz comes in the picture behind Kenn and he turns around to look Tito in the face[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][/CENTER] [COLOR="slategray"]Kenn: Torrie I think it's best you leave![/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"]Tito: So tell me why the last two guys to hold this title have been white?[/COLOR] [COLOR="slategray"]Kenn: I don't know, why is it you think you deserve this title?[/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"]Tito: Listen the match alone with me and Bryan for this title was one of the best ever![/COLOR] [COLOR="slategray"]Kenn: You're right Bryan put on a hell of a performance even after the controversy call where Bryan never said he quit and it only happened after you grabbed the mic and said “ Say I quit”[/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"]Tito: Yeah so!?![/COLOR] [COLOR="slategray"]Kenn: Well I mean Bryan's mouth never moved but yet when he said it, it sounded perfect[/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"]Tito: Listen Kenn, I'll break your arm like I did B.D[/COLOR] [COLOR="slategray"]Kenn: And ill make you my little b*tch![/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Then Tito punches Kenn and LwO attacks Kenn and beats him down, when they stop Kenn is spitting blood out of the mouth[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="Navy"]Tito: Think about my offer Kenn, before you're bleeding out of more places than just your mouth[/COLOR] [CENTER] vs [/CENTER] [B][CENTER](This was a great match between two main event, Hulk look good but made Franchise look awesome, they have great chemistry which makes it better, but Hogan won with a Big Leg Drop)[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Winner by pin fall: Hulk Hogan[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Hulk helps up Franchise and extends his hand, Johnny looks at him then the fans and back at Hulk, and shakes his hand[/CENTER][/B] [B]Music plays and out comes Chas' personal assistance Mene Gene[/B] [CENTER][/CENTER] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Gene: Mr. Holder was watching this match backstage with great interest and he informed me that at Fall Brawl you to will go one on one for the third and final time in what will be the biggest match on WCW history and it will take place inside of a Hell in a Cell, and at Road Wild, you to will be in a tag match against The Giant and Blaster Lashley[/COLOR] [COLOR="royalblue"]Joey: Wow! Huge news laid down by Chaz personal assistance [/COLOR] [COLOR="purple"]Jimmy: Hogan vs Franchise for the final time, but at Road Wild they team up to take on two of our biggest athletes in Lashley and The Giant! [/COLOR] [COLOR="royalblue"]Joey: History will be made, and yet tonight we still have The Giant vs Blade Hart[/COLOR] [CENTER] Photobucket vs [/CENTER] [B](This was a great match between a future phenomenon and a icon, Giant choke slammed Blade three times but Blade kicked out each time, Blade locked him the Sharp Shooter but a man ran in and attacked him)[/B] [B][CENTER]Winner by DQ: Blade Hart[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]the man grabs a mic..[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="Sienna"]Voice: Mr. Kennedyyyyyyy....Kennedy[/COLOR] [CENTER][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Kennedy gets on the turnbuckle and poses to the fans getting a mixed reaction from the fans, mainly because he attacked a huge fan favorite, but a man in a mask runs out from the crowd and gets in the ring and looks at Kennedy,[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Kennedy hasn't notice him and when he gets down and turns around he see him, they stare at each other for a second, Kennedy mumbles “who the hell are you” then the man hits a move[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="royalblue"]Joey: Jimmy, could it be that move looked so familiar![/COLOR] [COLOR="purple"]Jimmy: What is that move called again?[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]The man starts to remove his mask[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="royalblue"]Joey: it's called an R....K....[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]the mask is fully removed and the man stands in the rings to nothing but cheers[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="royalblue"]Joey: O! It's Randy Orton, and he is here in the WCW![/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [COLOR="Purple"]Jimmy: My god what a way to end a show![/COLOR] [COLOR="royalblue"]Joey: Folks, please tune in Friday to figure out the rest of this new twist![/COLOR]

[CENTER] [B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]Breaking News![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"]After over a year of finical difficult it was announced that WWE owned by Vince McMahon has sold all assets of his company to none other than a former worker.... Paul Heyman of ECW Paul had this to say[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Paul: You know, today is a great day in the world, I sold my company to McMahon a couple of years ago and he did me a favor and gave me a job and a really nice pay-out, but then he helped me more and sold me the company back at a much cheaper price because of some problems he had, Now here i sit and i have bought his company, and yes Vince McMahon will have a job with ECW, along with others, most noteable Team Extreme (Matt and Jeff Hardy), all former ECW originals, The Undertaker, and Triple H, all others will be looked at and possible make a appearence for tryouts.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]It was noted at the press conference that Ken Anderson and Randy Orton are both not coming to the company as they both appeared on last nights Tuesday Night Warfare, Paul did make a reference that Ken could have worked in ECW but the friendship that Orton and Anderson formed decide they would both just leave, Paul made it very clear that Randy wouldn't work in ECW and was given his release from his contract along with Anderson and two others when they asked for it, when asked the other two we were informed that Dave Batista and John Cena were the two names, when asked why they were released Paul stated that he wouldn't put Cena through hell with him coming to ECW after the One Night Stand PPV a couple of years back, and Batista because he didn't want to be extreme, rumors are going around that they are both in talks with WCW about coming in but when we got a hold of Chaz by email, he stated never rule out TNA as another place for them to go[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]I was sitting in my office thinking about Friday night show and thinking who I wanted to use, I had made it appoint to calling those who wouldn't be in the show not to come so we don't waste money by them coming (as WCW has made it mandatory we pay for all traveling expense to help us get some more people to want to come) and also because I don't want them to feel under used and not have to sit back stage. Since I have been in control we only run 2 house shows Wednesday and Thursday with our Shows Tuesday and Friday with our P.P.V the fourth Sunday of ever Month which means they get up to 200 days off a year (not everyone works the shows, and we don't do shows on holidays we tape at the house shows), but as i am looking through my list Eric comes storming in[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][/CENTER] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: What the hell is your problem!?![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="Red"]Charles: Well my butt has been hurting I really think I got to sh*t, but maybe it's just gas, why what does my problem look like?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: I just got off the phone with Shane McMahon, and he informed me we...us...WCW had a chance to buy WWE's assets and when they called you and told you, you said and I quote "Hey listen that's cool, I mean I guess we are interested but why don't you call my office and leave a message, I am playing a pick up game of football with some of the guys" and then when Pro Wrestling Report emailed you, you replied back "Hey John Cena and Batista aren't coming to WCW for sure, I mean TNA and ROH are still there plus we aren't sure if we want them yet", are you retarded?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Charles: Well no, I mean no offense by I did graduate college with a 3.9![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Charles![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Charles: Dude what can I say, I was all time QB and that means no one else was there to be QB so i was busy[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Are you serious![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Charles: Eric, you should have seen it i passed for like 700 yards and at least 15 touch downs, Tom Brady had nothing on me[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: You're Fired![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Charles: Really![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Just then Terry walks in[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][/CENTER] [B][CENTER][COLOR="blue"]Hulk: Hey brothers! What's going on?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Charles had the chance to buy WWE and he told them he was busy playing a pick up game of football[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="blue"]Hulk: Charles?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Charles: Dude, Hulk, I was like Brady[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="blue"]Hulk: Really?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Charles: I was awesome![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="blue"]Hulk: You know, I met him once, real cool guy[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Charles: O and Eric tried to fire me![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]Hulk: What!?! Why?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: He had a chance for contracts of WWE and the video library, Come on Terry think[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Charles: Listen, WWE is a dead company, and sure they have a great library of film but why do we want to live off of them, when we are the best wrestling company of the past year, and do you really want Vince McMahon and Triple H in our company he would just try to tell everyone what to do[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Eric: But Taker, the Hardy's[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [COLOR="Red"][CENTER][B]Charles: Taker is old, Hardy's sure they have years to go but they aren't my new thing I am going for, if people are going to be big in our company, I want them to be big because we made them big![/B][/CENTER][/COLOR] [B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]Terry: You know Eric I say he stays, and I'm sure Paul agrees![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Terry leaves with a thumbs up[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Eric: Your employment clock is ticking down Charles[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [COLOR="Red"][B][CENTER]Charles: Isn't time you go pick a hair brain ideal to people, and Eric you barge into my office one more time like you did just know I'll fire every wrestler I need and go start my own company, and take this promotion that I built up to this big stage, and tear that stage down! Now leave my office, and shut the door[/CENTER][/B][/COLOR] [CENTER][B]My job was safe for now I could see that, the only thing i could think though was if i threaten Eric like that again, I better be able to back it up, Now I hope this is just gas and that's why my stomach is hurting my stomach is hurting[/B][/CENTER]

I just go a message asking me who is apart of G-Nation so here is some more info about my promotion [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]G-Nation[/B][/SIZE] [/CENTER] [B][CENTER][SIZE="5"]Latin World Order[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Photobucket [B][CENTER]Colon Brothers[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER] [B]Thomaselli Brothers[/B] Photobucket[/CENTER]

[CENTER][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]After the fall out of Tuesday's main event we know Blade will face Hogan on World Wide, but with the two aperances of Mr. Kennedy and Randy Orton no telling what is to come, also will we finally see Charles, reports coming out of WCW is that Eric and Chaz work so well together a thought is to make them the new announce team for World Wide and give Joey Styles and Jimmy Hart a rest, lots to be figured out, tune in Friday to ESPN at 8 to sort through the mess[/CENTER][/B] Blade Hart vs Hulk Hogan (If Blade loses he does not get a title shot a Road Wild vs Kenn Phoenix) The Dragon and Ted Jr. vs Steven Kenndy and ??? (who will his partner be) Mick Foley vs ??? (Rumors have been going around about Foley being disgruntled about his status with WCW and Eric has said "Hey, listen Foley is a God in wrestling, but I am tired of him coming at me wanting stuff, so Friday ill make an example out of him if I have too!" man talk about crossing the boss Also with LWO and Sting's group going head to head at Road Wild, and Scott Hall turning of Kevin Nash Chaz, has put Scott Hall and Tito Ortiz in a match against Bryan Danielson and Sting [B]Blade vs Hulk Sting and Bryan vs Hall and Ortiz The Dragon and Ted Jr. vs Steven Kennedy and ??? Mick Foley vs ??? Thomaselli Brothers vs G-Nation[/B]

[CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]World Wide opens with a video replaying Tuesday Night's main event and how The Giant was about to tap when Kennedy appeared and attacked Blade Hart, then Orton hitting an RKO on Kennedy and removing the mask he had on, the camera fades to the live feed and we see the entrance and then pyro, as the camera pans around the audience it hits the announce table but no one is sitting there, we are silent for about 3 minutes with the crowd chanting, then Eric Bischoff's music hits.[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER] [B]Eric strolls down the ramp as fans start to anticipate something special[/B][/CENTER] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Eric: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to WCW World Wide, I of course am the man who makes this all possible, Eric Bischoff, and as of tonight I am the new colour commentator for WCW World Wide[/COLOR] [CENTER][B]The Fans boo but the crowd is still hot with anticipation of the new announcer[/B][/CENTER] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: And now for the moment you, who have tuned in to watch have waited for, a man who hasn't been seen on television since WCW opened, Chaz[/COLOR] [CENTER][B]The crowd cheers in explosion as they wait for Chaz to come out, and even chant his name. Then Chris Cornell's, Scream plays in the loud speaker[COLOR="Yellow"] (Which by away to those who are reading this is a great song), [/COLOR]the fans are so loud they almost blow off the roof, but are let down[/B] [/CENTER] [COLOR="purple"]Gene: Hello Mr. Bischoff![/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Eric: Okerlund! Get your pathetic as* back there and tell Chaz to stop playing games and show his face to the people![/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]Gene: Eric![/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Eric: What!?![/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]Gene: Chas, wanted me to inform you, and the fans that he is sorry he isn't out here, but he will finally make his television debut very soon, but he did say you are correct![/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Eric: Yeah, about what?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]Gene: Well, your announce partner will be making his World Wide debut tonight, and it is the first time he has been on WCW television, but only since we reopened[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Eric: Who the hell is it Gene![/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]Gene: Ladies and Gentlemen, and Eric Bischoff, please welcome back to the WCW a man who needs little to no introduction,[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Over loud speakers we here bag pipes blowing and the camera turns to Bischoff as I gives a give me a break look, and a man appears behind him, as Gene motions to the ring[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="purple"]Gene: Rowdy Roddy Piper![/COLOR] [CENTER][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Piper and Bischoff have a stare down in the middle of the ring as Eric lips to him “Bite me” and Piper lips back “Blow me!” both men exist the ring and make their way to the announce table[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="seagreen"]Piper: Well, well, Eric Bischoff, I'd bet a box of lucky charms that you even in your wildest dreams never would have expected to be calling a broadcast with the best mouth in Ireland Roddy Piper, isn't it an honor[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Eric: Not in the least[/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Piper: Good that makes to of us![/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Well, let me just say this, as far as Chaz goes I would love for him to show his face on television, because I would make an example out of him like I will Foley tonight, because all Chaz is, is a scared little boy![/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Piper: Yooooo! Harsh words for a man that did nothing but help you destroy Vince McMahon, jacka**[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Yeah, and after I get done with him you're next, hey Rowdy you no what we don't have in common?[/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Piper: The Clap?[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: What?[/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Piper: What don't we have in common[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: I actually have won a title in WCW[/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Piper: Yeah! Well guess what[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: What?[/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Piper: I never got throw in a garbage truck, buddy![/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Bite Me! And for your information Hot Rod this is a wrestling show! So we have a match to get to[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]As Roddy and Eric argued The Thomaselli Brothers had made their way into the ring and G-Nation was next as they came through the crowd with Truth rapping[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER] vs w/[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]This match was fast paced with JTG and Vito starting thing off, and quickly turned to an all out brawl just after the 7 minute mark and the ref called for the bell[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]No Contest[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Truth gets on the mic[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="gray"]Truth: Yo, I want those busters named Latin World Order to listen and listen close, for a year now you five have been acting like a bunch of punk as* bitches, the sh*t you five have pulled lately has made us all think there is still hope for Michael Jackson, but last week on Warfare when you attacked Banks, for no reason you crossed a line[/COLOR] [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]JTG: And we said this week on Warfare that if you crossed us again all of G-Nation would be brought down on you, well until Banks is better we found a replacement for next weeks 4 on 4 match[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]Shad: Yeah, Yeah[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Val: L.W.O please let me introduce the newest member on G-Nation[/COLOR] [CENTER][/CENTER] [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Rampage: I'm comin'![/COLOR] [CENTER][B]He then turns around and howls[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER][/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Eric: Good God, Rampage is here he is in the WCW[/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Roddy: That is almost as big of news as when you challenged Vince to a make and he turned around and bought the love of your life WCW[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Tell me why you are here again?[/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Roddy: I don't know, but you sign my pay checks, and did you know Chaz has stripped you of you're G.M duties and he has someone new[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]A limo pulls up in the garage area[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="seagreen"]Roddy: And he is in that limo[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Well then get him out here[/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Roddy: No boy o, I was told by Chaz not till the end of the show[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: I freaking hate you people[/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Roddy: As do I, as do I[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]We cut to the back where we see L.W.O[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Rey and Tito are sitting down having a laugh and Chavo and Psychosis pop onto the screen[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Chavo: Essa, did you what G-Nation just brought to WCW[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Tito: Yeah? And your point?[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Chavo: Dude, Rampage is a bad mother fu**er[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rey: Yeah Chavo, and so is Tito[/COLOR] [COLOR="Olive"]Psychosis: That man beat Chuck Liddell in like 30 seconds and Tito lost to Liddell[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Tito: Hey! Dumb a** I held the Light Heavyweight Title for UFC for three and a half years, still the lost running so chill[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Chavo: Listen we aren't against you trust us, it's just last week we were on top of the world Tito beat Sting to retain his title, Rey you beat Truth, and we were screw away from the tag titles, and Banks was out of the picture[/COLOR] [COLOR="Olive"]Psychosis: But now...[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rey: But now what?[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Chavo: Now, we have Sting and four others coming for us at Road Wild, and Tuesday we have G-Nation and the debut of Rampage in a 4 on 4 match[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Tito: Listen, if you guys don't want to be down with the L.W.O anymore than leave, but me, I gave up a lot to build this thing with Rey, and we arn't stoppin[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rey: I think you two just need to come down[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Chavo: Yeah, you're right[/COLOR] [COLOR="Olive"]Psychosis: Where is Melina?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Tito: Setting a trap, come on we need to go set up[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]L.W.O leaves and we cut back to the announce table[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: I wonder what those five are setting a trap for?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Roddy: I have no clue? I hope it's to shut you up[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Yeah we could only hope![/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Eric gets up and gets into the ring as Mick Foley's music hits and comes to the ring[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Eric: So, Mick Foley, the Hardcore Legend[/COLOR] [COLOR="sienna"]Mick does his usual thumbs up[/COLOR] [COLOR="Sienna"]Mick: Well, Eric I must say its always great to come back to Portland[/COLOR] [CENTER][B]Cheap pop but because its Foley it always works[/B][/CENTER] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: See Mick, you forget that I own this company and for you to poke fun at me and get mad because you aren't getting your way, well it just doesn't happen like that so tonight I will make an example out of you and this man will be the man to do it[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Music hits and a returning Sean O'Haire comes down to the ring[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Mick, please welcome the return of Sean O'Haire[/COLOR] [CENTER][/CENTER] [COLOR="seagreen"]Roddy: My god we haven't seen Sean since he was kicked out of Generation Next along side Fonz, when Franchise brought in Ted Jr. and Dragon, I mean he just fell of the face of the map[/COLOR] [CENTER][B]Eric goes back to the table and sits down[/B][/CENTER] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: See Roddy you don't want to piss me off or I find people to take care of you[/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Roddy: My only question is where in the hell did you find him, we haven't seen him in almost a year[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Lets just say he was a very lost man, but now he has found his way![/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Roddy: And what is that?[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: To Serve me![/COLOR] [CENTER] vs [/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Sean came out dominate against Foley hitting every move in his arsenal, Foley tried fighting back a couple of times but nothing to big, O' Haire hit the Widow Maker and Foley was out[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Winner: Sean O'Haire[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]O'Haire stands over a lifeless body of Foley posing, Eric stands and claps for his man[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: See Roddy, people who don't do what I want or cross my path from now on, have Sean to deal with now[/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Roddy: Big deal! Let's see him face a Champ[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: You're right, Foley is a washed up wrestler, but Kenn Phoenix isn't, so next Tuesday on Warfare you'll get you're wish, it will be Kenn Phoenix vs Sean O'Haire![/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Roddy: O great! Not![/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Cut to the back where we see Val standing at a vending machine[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]She puts her dollar in and presses for a water but nothing comes out[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="royalblue"]Val: Dam*it[/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"]Voices: What's wrong Val[/COLOR] [COLOR="royalblue"]Val: The machine ate my dollar[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]A face is put to the voice as Melina pops up[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [COLOR="magenta"]Melina: Hi, Val[/COLOR] [COLOR="royalblue"]Val: O, hi Melina[/COLOR] [COLOR="magenta"]Melina: Is that how you act towards an old friend[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Val: Old, friend? Melina, I doubt we will ever be friends, plus you're to busy battling for equality[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Melina slaps Val and they start to brawl, G-Nation comes running in and tries to pull them apart until L.W.O attacks G-Nation, it's now 4 on 5 and L.W.O have the advantage as Tito and Rey along with Jay-P and Truth make their way through the back and out to the arena and into the ring, Rey and Tito are going strong, but all of a sudden the lights turn out, and white lights flash, and they move through a crowd, wording flashes on a screen saying “Soon it will be time, So it will be his time” the lights turn back on and Tito and Rey look at each other and continue to pound on Truth and Jay-P, the lights black out again and the writing appears again, this time it say Ortiz, I'm here for you![/CENTER][/B] [CENTER] [B]Rampage makes his way to the top of the ring and Tito and Rey can't believe it[/B][/CENTER] [COLOR="seagreen"]Roddy: Man! Rampage is here tonight[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: I'll tell you something when Chaz brought him in and signed him I knew right there he would be a huge star[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Rampage walks down the ring as Jay-P and Truth roll out of the ring, Rampage hopes onto the ring (Like Lashley or Brock Lesnar) and he enters the ring and Rey charges first and Rampage hits a quick right hook Tito stares at him and slowly backs out of the ring leaving Rey in there by himself Rampage goes over to Rey and Grabs him, and Slams him with the Rampage Slam (The one he always uses)[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="seagreen"]Roddy: Man, talk about bone crushing, that is one man I never want to get mad[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Maybe I can help you get him mad[/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Roddy: Yeah and you can get your a** kicked by me! Okay boy-o[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Anyways?[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Scott Hall's music hits and it looks like it's time for the tag match[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER] vs Photobucket w/Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Tito looked a little out of it in this match because of Rampage, Scott looks strong thought but Sting got a hot tag to Bryan and he went off on Scott, until Rampage runs down to the ring and attacks Tito[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Winners by DQ: Scott and Tito[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Rampage continues to pound on Tito as L.W.O makes their way to the ring but Bryan and Sting fend the off, until Hall decides to attack Sting From behind, now it's a five on 3 attack, but out runs Carlito, Booker T, and G-Nation and clear house leaving G-Nation and Sting's crew left standing[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Well Road Wild looks like it is getting set to explode and we are still 3 and a half weeks away[/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Roddy: Man, if Rampage gets his hands on Tito next week I bet he will make Tito tap easily[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: We will see next week on Warfare[/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket vs [/CENTER] [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Steven: You two are sitting in that ring right now and you are saying who did Kennedy get to be his tag team partner, well it is my honor to welcome out my new tag team partner.... Mr. Kennedy[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Kennedy makes his way out and the Kennedy's make their way to the ring[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER] [B]This was a good match with both the Kennedys and the Next Gen looking impressive, Richard started in the ring for the first 10 minutes, but eventually got the tag to Ted Jr., but Ted turned and hit a DDT on him and left the ring, Ken Kennedy went for a quick cover and the pin[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Winner by Pinfall: The Kennedys[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Ken Kennedy goes and grabs a mic[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="Teal"]Ken: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the Ken Kennedy experience, and I am here to tell you that unlike in the WWE where I was a delegated mid carder here I expect great things, I am here in the WCW to do nothing else than win the WCW World Title, now as for Mr. Orton, well, this isn't the WWE and that means you're not the next Rock in this company you're just another wrestle![/COLOR] [COLOR="teal"]Ken: MR. KENNEDY[/COLOR]! [COLOR="teal"]Ken: KENNEDY![/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Eric: Well, I believe Ken Kennedy just announced his candidacy for the World Title[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Roddy has a confused look on his face[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: What?[/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Roddy: Did you come up with that one on your own[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Why yes I did![/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Roddy: You know we have writers for a reason.... right?[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Shut up Piper[/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Roddy: Just sayin'[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Anyways folks in just one minute we will see a first the Hulk vs Blade[/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Roddy: And no he isn't talking about the super heroes[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: No, Hulk Hogan will face Blade Hart for the first time ever, and if Blade wins he will go on to next week where he will face Sting next week![/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Roddy: But if he loses, it's back to the bottom of the ladder for him[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Trust me, he wont, anyways the production crew has made a video for Blades greatness[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]The Video plays showing Blade and some of his accomplishments, then Kenn Phoenix pops on the screen[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Phoenix: Hey, Blade! See everyone wants it to be you and I baby boy at Wild, but I wasn't impressed see you only won last week because Kennedy attacked you, well bravo-o you know how to win by DQ, but can you really win, I mean Hogan is a living legend, and he doesn't want to be some notch in your belt, so good luck tonight, you'll need it[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: What an as*hole, that video was for Blade Hart and he interrupted it[/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Roddy: Calm down, Eric are you in love with Blade[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: I'll take you out Roddy[/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Roddy: I'm sure[/COLOR] [CENTER] Photobucket vs [/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Was a hard hitting, fast paced, great match it is what you want in a Main event, Hulk missed the Big Leg Drop four different times and Blade was able to lock in the Sharp Shooter for the win[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Winner by submission: Blade Hart[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Yes! See Roddy I told you Blade would pull through it and win[/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Roddy: You might be right but Tuesday he has Sting so we will see[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Okay Roddy it's time, who is in the limo, who is the new G.M of WCW[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]The Camera cuts to the limo and a the driver gets out and opens the door... but no one is in it, but a smiley face balloon, then when we cut back to the table we see Eric face and the back of Roddy's head and a man standing behind Eric with a chair[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Okay, enough Roddy, he isn't in their so...[/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Roddy: So what?[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Who is it?[/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Roddy: Well, why don't you ask the man behind you[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: What man?[/COLOR] [CENTER][B]As Eric turns the man takes him out with the Chair[/B][/CENTER] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Roddy: HA! HA! Eric! And thank you everybody for watching WCW World Wide[/COLOR]

[CENTER][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]With the aftermath of what happened Friday on World Wide Eric Bischoff and his throbbing head with kick off the show and try to figure out who exactly attack the owner of the WCW. With the roster running wild with chaos, and only three weeks from Road Wild many are wondering what other surprises are in store [/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][B]Hulk Hogan vs Randy Orton The Gaint vs ??? Mr. Kennedy vs Ted Jr. Sean O'Haire vs Kenn Phoenix G-Nation vs L.W.O Sting vs Blade[/B][/CENTER]

Archived