WCW: A Future in Doubt

[B][CENTER]Great another day at the office and yet another creative meeting I sit in these every Monday before a Tuesday Night show and Thursday before the Friday night show, and for some reason they continue to bore me Eric put some people on the team to help him and it's kinda retarded, all we do is sit there and they talk as i listen and write down some ideas i think i might be able to make into an actual storyline, but today oddly one of Bischoff's lackey as i write Bischoff's lackey down, i think they could make a funny a** kissing stable for Bischoff that run around and just kiss his a**.... Anyways I am going off topic, one of them actually came up with a great idea for Paul, it had been no secret that he has been dealing with nagging injuries and the only reason he was in a long match last Tuesday was because I needed to build up Blade, but besides that he is usually in short matches. But I now wonder what different angles I could take with this one Also, Terry pulled me aside after the meeting and informed me that he had been dealing with a slight tear in his PCL and at Road Wild is rivalry with Johnny would have to end for the moment so he could get surgery that would put him out for 7 months which actually helps me since now I can take a young superstar and push him and, he agreed to still work as a personality until, then Even, better news was when I got a call from Nash and he told me Hall got busted by the cops for a DUI, great once an alcoholic always an alcoholic Man, I wonder how I can piss off Bischoff tomorrow, maybe not write the script till 2 seconds before the show, just like old times![/CENTER][/B]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER]WCW Invasion logo Pictures, Images and Photos [B]The show opens with a special broadcast message[/B] Sean O'haire Pictures, Images and Photos[/CENTER] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]O'Haire: My name is Sean O'Haire, and I am still the future of wrestling. I have raw power, great speed, extremely athletic, and the brains of no one else in this business! Now, with that I am here to give a special announcement to everyone who is watching, and of course when I am on screen that is everyone, I am putting every wrestler in WCW and in the industry that Sean O'Haire is going to destroy everyone. Now I hope all of you have a wonderful week, and don't be scared I'm here for you![/COLOR] [B][CENTER]The camera fades away to Sean giving an evil laugh and grin, and then to Joey and Jimmy[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Joey Styles Pictures, Images and PhotosJimmy Hart Pictures, Images and Photos[/CENTER] [COLOR="Orange"]Styles: Welcome everyone and thank you for tuning into WCW Warfare on CBS, I am Joey Styles alongside my broadcast partner The Mouth of the South Jimmy Hart[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorchid"]Hart: Yeah Baby, Welcome, and like I say every week this the hottest, sexiest, fastest pace show on air and we never stop bring the heat.[/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Styles: Jimmy, who always have a mouth full[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorchid"]Hart: Of course, I am the Mouth of the South baby![/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Styles: Well like my friend said we are going to bring the heat at all times, and tonight is no different, for the first time ever we will see Sting vs Blade Hart![/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorchid"]Hart: Yeah, and some people call Chaz a crazy man for putting some of the matches he does on free T.V, but if you look at the ratings they keep going up so he must be the smartest crazy man we know[/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Styles: Also on World Wide last Friday night we saw the debut of Rampage on WCW T.V.[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorchid"]Hart: And man I'll tell you what, I was sitting there and when Rampage, slammed Rey I almost crapped myself watching that![/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Styles: It is no doubt he added some new fire to the L.W.O and G-Nation rivalry! Also on World Wide[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Eric Bischoff's music plays and he comes down to the ring with stitches in his head and grabs a mic[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="Sienna"]Eric: You know, for more than 20 years I have been apart of the wrestling business and, never have I ever felt so much embarrassment[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Fans start chanting you suck[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="sienna"]Eric: I mean the man who helps run this company wont come out onto T.V, he mocks me, and cuts me down every chance he gets[/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Styles: Jimmy I hope Eric realizes that mocking and someone cutting him down are the same thing[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorchid"]Hart: He knows Joey, he just has to dumb it down for those special few[/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Styles: I am sure[/COLOR] [COLOR="sienna"]Eric: But Friday night what happened was the worst thing I have ever dealt with. Yes even being thrown into a garbage truck was not as embarrassing as Friday night[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Fans continue to chant[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="sienna"]Eric: Shut the hell up and listen to me, See I read the Internet, and everyone wants to know who attacked Eric Bischoff, well the funny thing is I really only got to see the back side of a chair, but after watching the video, I have an answer.[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]The chanting from the fans subsides and everyone is ready to figure out who this mystery man is[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="sienna"]Eric: The man who attacked me is none other than....[/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Styles: What the hell![/COLOR] [B][CENTER]The lights cut off, for about 15 seconds and when they turn back on Eric is laid out flat[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="darkorchid"]Hart: O my god, Styles, Eric is out we need help down here pronto![/COLOR] [CENTER][B]E.M.T rush to the ring to aid to Eric as Jimmy and Joey continue to ramble on trying to figure out what happened[/B][/CENTER] [COLOR="darkorchid"]Hart: Joey, I really am worried about Eric, I mean that's to weeks in a row he has been laid out[/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Styles: Yeah, I mean who ever did it this time meant business[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorchid"]Hart: And you can't exactly narrow it down from a list of people who don't like Eric that could take weeks[/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Styles: Well folks if you missed it, just moments ago Eric Bischoff was laid out by another mystery man! But we still have a show to get to tonight[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorchid"]Hart: That's right Joey boy, it is no secret that L.W.O has been rubbing everyone the wrong way, especially G-Nation, and a couple of weeks ago they took out the vocal leader of G-Nation, Antonio Banks[/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Styles: And G-Nation fired back with a mind blowing announcement with Rampage as their newest member[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorchid"]Hart: Well ill say one thing, L.W.O the bounty has finally been placed on your heads[/COLOR] [CENTER] PhotobucketPhotobucketChavo Guerrero Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucketPhotobucket vs PhotobucketR Truth Pictures, Images and Photosjtg Pictures, Images and PhotosShad Pictures, Images and PhotosSo Cal Val Pictures, Images and Photos[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]This match starts out with Tito and Rampage in the ring but Tito quickly tags in Chavo. Chavo looks intimidated the whole time and never looked to be in the match after about 5 minutes of getting pounded Chavo goes to tag Rey in but Rey jumps off the apron before he was touched, Chavo and Psychosis look at Rey and Psychosis confronts Rey when Tito attacks Psychosis and leaves them to fend for themselves, Rampage then goes on to destroy them both single handedly[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Winners: G-Nation[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="orange"]Styles: Um, well, Jimmy I don't know what to say after what we just witnessed[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorchid"]Hart: I do[/COLOR] [CENTER][B]Tito, Rey, and Melina are seen walking to the back and through the back doors towards their car but Don Callis stops them[/B] Don Callis Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket[/CENTER] [COLOR="DimGray"]Callis: Um, guys before you leave let me ask you a question?[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Tito: Hurry up Don, we don't have a lot of time[/COLOR] [COLOR="dimgray"]Callis: What just happened out there?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]Rey: Yo, listen when I speak everyone, Chavo, Psy, you to did one thing we said never to do when we started this group, and that was to question mine and Tito's decision making[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"]Tito: So we let you know that you guys aren't main eventers like Rey Rey and myself[/COLOR] [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Melina: So boys listen up Friday night, you two will be able to prove to us that you deserve to be in L.W.O you two will be in a match against G-Nation and Sting's team, and if you lose you are out of the match at Road Wild and more importantly.... out of L.W.O[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]The three get into the car and drive off with Callis standing in silence of what he just heard[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="darkorchid"]Hart: Styles, I can't believe what I have heard.[/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Styles: I knew those three were spineless but that is just low[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorchid"]Hart: I don't think I have ever seen a 8 on 2 before[/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Styles: Is that even possible?[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorchid"]Hart: I guess we will see Friday[/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Styles: And we still have five more matches tonight[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Cut to the back where we see Blade Hart sitting in a locker room and Kenn Phoenix walks in and Blade stands up quickly[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]PhotobucketKenny Dykstra Pictures, Images and Photos[/CENTER] [COLOR="Gray"]Phoenix: Whoa! Calm down Blade, listen what I said last week was wrong of me, I mean hey you beat Hogan by submission, I mean man you dodged four Big Leg Drops, I mean dam* man... you are the man right now[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Blade: Yeah, I guess you could say that[/COLOR] [COLOR="gray"]Phoenix: Wrong! See people are building up Road Wild as this epic match between the future of the wrestling business I mean, Kenn Phoenix the WCW World Heavyweight Champion at just the age of 24 against Blade Hart the 19 year old challenger, and people go what makes these two so different... well that's easy, I didn't have a daddy who was a wrestling legend to help me get a job. I mean does that ever make other members of the family mad[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Blade: Make them mad about what?[/COLOR] [COLOR="gray"]Phoenix: Well think about it, You are 19 years old and you come into WCW, and currently into what 80 something matches you are still undefeated, and know you are getting a shot at a title, I mean you still have to earn it but something tells me you will find away to get it![/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Blade: See Kenn, you talk a lot, but most of it comes out of your a**![/COLOR] [COLOR="gray"]Phoenix: Wow! Quick comeback from the Rook.[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Blade: And no they aren't mad, they know I busted my a** to get where I am![/COLOR] [COLOR="gray"]Phoenix: Funny! It sounds more like you're trying to sell that comment to yourself than you are to me Blade. Anyways, good luck tonight against one of the greatest![/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Blade: Hey Kenn![/COLOR] [COLOR="gray"]Phoenix: What?[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Blade: At Road Wild when I win, and make you tap, I want you to congratulate me first[/COLOR] [COLOR="gray"]Phoenix: Yeah, sure in your wildest dreams![/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Blade: O, and yeah I have to go through Sting tonight, and that is a fact, but you my friend, have to take on the beast Sean O'Haire[/COLOR] [COLOR="gray"]Phoenix: Yeah, that should be a cake walk[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Blade: We'll see[/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Styles: Well the match is set for Road Wild between those two.[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorchid"]Hart: Yeah, all Blade has to do now to keep it is not lose till then[/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Styles: Man, I really do hope he can do it and take the title of the arrogant Kenn Phoenix[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorchid"]Hart: Well, in Kenn's defense he is the youngest World Champion ever![/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Styles: Still, doesn't give him the right, plus he still has to get through Sean O'Haire[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorchid"]Hart: Like I say all the time, 2 hours of hard hitting, fast paced, sexy as hell action, non-stop[/COLOR] [CENTER]Kennedy Pictures, Images and Photos vs Ted DiBiase Jr Pictures, Images and Photos [B]This match had a decent run time going well past ten minutes, Kennedy and Dibiase are not a good pairing though as they just didn't click, then ending came when Kennedy tried to hit a mic check but it was reversed by Ted Jr. into the Million Dollar slam for the win[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Winner by Pinfall: Ted Jr.[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Cut to the back where we see The Giant and Mean Gene[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Gene Okerlund Pictures, Images and PhotosBIG SHOW Pictures, Images and Photos[/CENTER] [COLOR="navy"]Gene: I'm Gene Okerlund and I am here with a man who owns 1/3 of WCW The Giant, now Giant last week you were saved by Mr. Kennedy from tapping out to Blade[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Giant: Now wait just a moment Gene, I wasn't going to ever tap out to Blade, and I want to get another thing off my chest, for over a year with this company and I have had one title shot all together. That means the Heavyweight, U.S, the Tag, hell even the Cruiserweight![/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"]Gene: What's your point Mr. Giant?[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]The Giant grabs Gene and slams him up against the locker[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="yellowgreen"]Giant: Gene you tell your boss I want a title shot, or I will have to agree with Eric and we will find a new person for his position![/COLOR] [CENTER][B]Giant walks off as Gene fixes his collar[/B][/CENTER] [COLOR="navy"]Gene: Back to you guys[/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Styles: Well it looks like two of the owners are unhappy with Chaz now[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorchid"]Hart: Man, I thought The Giant was going to rip Gene's head off[/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Styles: What do you think Chaz will do[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorchid"]Hart: Well he either has to meet The Giant's demand....or find a new job![/COLOR] [CENTER]BIG SHOW Pictures, Images and Photos vs Kevin Steen Pictures, Images and Photos[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]This was a squash match with Giant picking up the win quickly with a Giant Slam for the pin fall[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Winner by Pinfall: The Giant[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="darkorchid"]Hart: Geez, I feel horrible for Kennedy right now[/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Styles: Well, they always say never get in the path of an angry giant, and well tonight was just that night for Steven Kennedy[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Gene Okerlund's music hits and he walks out to the top of the ramp[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="Navy"]Gene: Giant, Chaz would like me to inform you, that your wish is granted, this Friday night you will get a title shot, as you will go one on one with...... Rey Mysterio for the WCW Cruiserweight title[/COLOR] [CENTER][B]Giant is now furious and heads up the ramp towards Gene, and Gene takes off running[/B][/CENTER] [COLOR="darkorchid"]Hart: Joey baby, can The Giant even challenge for that title?[/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Styles: Well, Rey did say he would take out anyone who challenged him, and Chaz makes the rules, so, I'm guessing so![/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorchid"]Hart: Oh, man I feel so bad for Rey Rey[/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Styles: Oddly, so do I![/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Cut to the back where we are joined by Hulk Hogan and Don Callis[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Hulk Hogan Pictures, Images and PhotosDon Callis Pictures, Images and Photos[/CENTER] [COLOR="dimgray"]Callis: it's Don Callis, now being joined by the immortal Hulk Hogan[/COLOR] [COLOR="yellow"]Hogan: What's up brother![/COLOR] [COLOR="dimgray"]Callis: Hulk tonight you take on a man you has referred to himself as the legend killer, and you by far are the biggest legend in wrestling today, so my question, are you nerves[/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]Hogan: Nerves!?! Nerves!?! are you kidding me brother? I am Hulk Hogan, the biggest name in wrestling ever! Randy Orton should be the nerves one brother! I have fought the best and beaten the best! The Rock, Kevin Nash, Ric Flair, Sting, and The Giant! If anyone if a legend killer in the business it is Orton, but that makes me a legend maker! And tonight Orton, after this match, that is what you will be... A LENGEND![/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Styles: Well Hogan is definitely pumped for this match coming up[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorchid"]Hart: And he is ready to make Randy a legend tonight[/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket vs Sean O'haire Pictures, Images and Photos[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]This was a match that put to very different styles together, Kenn's fast and high flying attack vs Sean's speed and straight power, Sean was looking to set up Kenn with the Widow Maker, but Foley ran down to the ring and attacked O'Haire with the referee being knocked out, this aloud Kenn to hit his finisher on Sean and score a win[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Winner by Pinfall: Kenn Phoenix[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="orange"]Styles: Kenn obviously looks upset with himself right now[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorchid"]Hart: Well, he barely beat O'Haire and only with the help of Foley and he opponent as of right now Blade is rolling, he can't be in the right place of mind![/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Styles: He better snap out of it before Road Wild or Blade or whoever his opponent is will walk out champion[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorchid"]Hart: That's for sure[/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Styles:Folks when we get come back from break we will have Blade vs Sting[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorchid"]Hart: Sounds like an action flick![/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket vs Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]This was a fantastic match and I wish it was my main event but my main event still trumped this one still it was awesome, to very technical wrestlers that worked great together made for the second match of the night and a great match for wrestling purist, Blade was locked into the scorpion death lock for nearly 2 minutes and never tapped, and when he locked Sting into the sharpshooter the place went nuts![/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Winner by Submission: Blade[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="darkorchid"]Hart: O my god, Joey, he did it he beat Sting, he is moving onto next week, what a performance by both superstars tonight[/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Blade falls over after the match and both men lay in the ring next to each other, they are given a standing ovation from the fans for more than 5 minutes as both men try to make it back to their feet, Sting, walks over to Blade and extends his hand, and with out hesitation Blade accepts and then they hug each other, then Sting proceeds to raise Blades hand, truly a great sport about the match they put on together[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="orange"]Styles: Now those two are true warriors after their match tonight, and then the sportsmanship after the match[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorchid"]Hart: Sting, is a man who is all about respect, and tonight, I believe Blade earned it![/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Styles: There is no doubt about that, and speaking of respect, Randy Orton is a man who in the eyes of wrestling legends, well he just plain doesn't deserve it for his actions, but when it comes to what he can do in the ring, many give it to him[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorchid"]Hart: Yep, and with his arrival to WCW many people are wondering if he will change at all.[/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Styles: We have a video for the people who don't know who Randy Orton is[/COLOR] [CENTER][B]video plays[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER]Randy Orton Pictures, Images and Photos[/CENTER] [COLOR="Red"]Orton: I am a former, World Champion, Tag Champion, and Intercontinental champion[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Orton: I am a third generation wrestler[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Orton: I was apart of the greatest Stable ever... Evolution, and the greatest Tag Team ever... Rated-RKO[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Orton: I was in countless Wrestle mania main events[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Orton: And I am the legend killer[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Orton: And for years I have stood in the shadows of such people as Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and The Undertaker[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Orton: Well in WCW I will be the one people stand in the shadow of[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Orton: And to Kenn Phoenix, I will, take the WCW World Championship away from you, and put it around the waist of Randy Orton[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Orton: So please, sit back, grab a bag of popcorn, and enjoy your feature entertainment[/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Styles: Jimmy, as we saw from that video, it is no secret that Randy doesn't lack confidence[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorchid"]Hart: Yeah, but he also is under 30 and does have a list of creditable[/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Styles: Listen, I am not bashing on Orton's skills, I am bashing on the arrogant attitude[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorchid"]Hart: Hey! You take the good with the bad, it's called life[/COLOR] [CENTER]Randy Orton Pictures, Images and Photos vs Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]This was the match I had hoped for the both worked well together and put on a show for the fans, Orton got some cheers from the fans, of course not like Hogan and Hogan made that known to Orton, they locked up quiet a few times, and even went blow for blow, the end of the match went with Hogan trying for a Leg Drop and Orton moving and hitting an RKO for the win[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Winner by Pinfall: Randy Orton[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]After the match Orton walked over to Hogan and offered his hand, Hogan took his time to accept it but eventually did, as Hogan tried to leave, Orton stopped him and begged him to do his famous poses which Hogan did like always[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="orange"]Styles: What a huge sign of respect from a man who is known for adding insult to injury[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorchid"]Hart: I will give it to Orton he showed me and these fans a different side of him![/COLOR] [B][CENTER]The fans start to chant Orton, and Hogan back to back it was a great sight[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="orange"]Styles: Thank you everybody for tuning into to another[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Hart: Fast paced, sexy as hell, hard hitting action[/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Styles: of WCW Warfare, on the network made for Warfare CBS, and until next week I am Joey Styles, and that is Jimmy Hart thank you and have a great night![/COLOR]

[CENTER]Jim Ross Pictures, Images and Photos[/CENTER] [B][CENTER][SIZE="6"]JR Blog[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Welcome everyone to another edition on my blog, where I answer questions given to me by you the fans [B]Will ECW now be considered the number one promotion in the world with the acquisition on the WWE?[/B] It’s was defiantly no small news of the ECW buyout of WWE, but there is still a lot of talent in TNA, WCW, and ROH, so giving them the number one promotion title is hard but they do have a legitimate argument. [B]Will ECW use WWE talent properly?[/B] Well my guess is yes; remember Paul Heyman was once a WWE creative team member. [B]Does Shawn Michaels now retire; I mean he has been gone for awhile?[/B] Shawn hasn’t been seen since the tragedy of Chris Beniot, and that because he wants to heal up and spend time with his family, and yes it has been a long time, and Shawn isn’t getting any younger, but ECW doesn’t want him which is a shame, and ROH has been more of a proving ground for younger wrestlers, but TNA and WCW would defiantly want someone of an HBK caliber, but in the wrestling world, never say never [B]What will happen to Vince McMahon?[/B] From my understanding Vince is under contract with ECW for the remainder of his contract, and yes the owners of wrestling promotions even have contracts, and if I remember correctly he has a little less than one year left, but back to what I was saying, he will probably stay with ECW till his contract but I am not sure in what role [B]Randy Orton, Mr. Kennedy, etc. have all jumped ship to WCW who else do you see jumping ship to any of them?[/B] Well right now the two biggest free agents are Batista and John Cena, Batista has a movie that will begin shooting soon so it might be awhile before we see him in the squared circle, but Cena will probably go to TNA or WCW (only because ROH isn’t his style) and it seems that it’s not likely WCW because they are stocked at the top and Chaz is trying to develop younger stars. [B]Jeff Hardy won the ECW World Heavyweight title in his very first match…. What’s with that?[/B] Well Hardy has always been extreme and if ECW never folded the first time I think he would have made his way there, but I don’t think it was a bad idea, RVD has been the ECW Champ since the re-opened (yes he lost the title for 2 weeks but won it back quickly) so maybe Heyman believed it was time for some new blood at Champion, and I am proud for Hardy he finally won the WWE World Title but the company closed a week later, so I don’t believe it was a bad move [B]Will The Giant win the Cruiserweight Title?[/B] Well first let me say I love Rey Mysterio Jr. as a heel, I never thought it was possible but WCW’s creative staff has done really well with it, and I hope so because I think it would be interesting how WCW would use The Giant as the Cruiserweight Champ, maybe he will sit on Rey for the win [B]Does Blade win the World Title at Road Wild?[/B] Well Blade has been dealing with tougher competition each week, and it has to be tough for him, but if he makes it to Road Wild as number one contender, than no I believe he loses, unless WCW is trying to push him to beat Goldberg’s streak, which would be great because Blade is a true wrestler who is following in his father’s footsteps and not just to get paid [B]What are you going to do now that you are a free agent?[/B] Well I am a free agent and TNA, ROH, ECW, and WCW have all contacted me and offered me nice contracts but, I have a restaurant to run so we will see what happens Until next time though folks, I am Jim Ross and thank you for reading my blog

[CENTER]WCW Logo Pictures, Images and Photos [B]With Road Wild drawing closer and starting to take shape in the form of matches, World Wide this week is looking like it will be a great show, The Giant made his threat to Chaz and Chaz responded with a title match that The Giant asked for, a Cruiserweight Title match against Rey Mysterio….. Yeah I am lost to Also Mr. Kennedy came out and told Orton that WCW will be his company not Randy’s so Chaz also made a match with Hogan and Orton vs The Kennedy And for a second straight show Eric Bischoff was attacked, it is unsure if he will be in attendance for the show, but tune in Friday Night at 8 for all the action[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Hogan and Orton vs Kennedy and Kennedy The Giant vs Rey Mysterio for the WCW Cruiserweight title Blade vs Ric Flair Blaster Lashely vs Sean O’Haire ??? vs Mick Foley Chavo and Psychosis vs G-Nation and Sting’s Crew[/CENTER][/B]

[CENTER][B]It had been a peaceful day all day, Eric was out of the office, Terry was out in Miami visiting his daughter and taking a little R and R, and Paul did what Paul always does and that's hit the gym then go sit in the hot tub. I sat at my desk and looked over my scripted for Road Wild, and made changes where I saw fit, with the split of L.W.O looking like it is going to happen, I might have to changed there match and then I realized that as of now I only have 3 match announced for Road Wild and I expect to have 7, maybe I should get my other matches set (I know what they are just haven't set them up on T.V) Also with Eric's storyline going the way I made it, it looks like I will need someone to call the show with Roddy!?![/B] [B]Then I got the phone call[/B][/CENTER] [COLOR="red"][COLOR="Red"][B][CENTER]Chaz: Hello?[/CENTER][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR] [B][CENTER][COLOR="blue"]Voice: Chaz?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="red"][B][CENTER]Chaz: Yes! May I ask who you are?[/CENTER][/B][/COLOR] [B][CENTER][COLOR="blue"]Voice: O, it's Shane![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Shane McMahon Pictures, Images and Photos[/CENTER] [COLOR="red"][B][CENTER]Chaz: O, hey Shane, how are you[/CENTER][/B][/COLOR] [B][CENTER][COLOR="blue"]Shane: I am great, I have had some time to relax lately but, you know how you gave me a job to scout wrestlers around the world?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="red"][B][CENTER]Chaz: Yeah, how could I forget, try explaining to Eric Bischoff why there has recently been a increase of $15,000 in the Development department![/CENTER][/B][/COLOR] [B][CENTER]He laughs[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="blue"]Shane: What did you say?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="red"][B][CENTER]Chaz: I told him that a couple of the wrestlers wanted some fun, so I keep getting them hookers[/CENTER][/B][/COLOR] [B][CENTER][COLOR="blue"]Shane: What'd he say?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="red"][B][CENTER]Chaz: Same thing, “Are you ever serious”[/CENTER][/B][/COLOR] [B][CENTER][COLOR="blue"]Shane: Yeah that sounds like the stick in his a** Bischoff! So anyways, I was up here in Canada and I found a two guys, I think could help![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Chaz: Shane, I don't need help they probably start off in GCW[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="blue"]Shane: That's fine but I'm telling you they are good[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Chaz: Okay, who?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="blue"]Shane: Victor Imperial Porter! And, Claudio Castagnoli![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Chaz: Castagnoli!!!!![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="blue"]Shane: Yep![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Chaz: Shane, no one has heard or seen from him in 2 years![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="blue"]Shane: He got arrested![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Chaz: Yeah, I know but he got out like a year and a half ago and just poof, vanished[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="blue"]Shane: He has been up here![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Chaz: Well, Shane maybe I should get you a raise![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="blue"]Shane: Really![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Chaz: If, you can get Castagnoli to sign a contract![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]Shane: Ha! You got it![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Then I got another call[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="Red"]Chaz: Hey, Shane hold on![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]Shane: Sure![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="Red"]Chaz: Hello?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Eric: Chaz! it's Eric![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="Red"][B][CENTER]Eric, there is this thing called caller I.D, actually it's pretty cool, because when you call me, a picture of a donkey pops up![/CENTER][/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Eric: A Donkey!?!...... isn't a donkey a[/COLOR][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="Red"]Yep!... What do you want?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="Orange"][B][CENTER]Eric: Whatever, I got a call to come up to Canada, and guess what![/CENTER][/B][/COLOR] [B]I paused for a moment and got a smirk on my face and then in a like girls voice[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B][CENTER]What Eric!?! Did you get me a pony!?![/CENTER][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"][B][CENTER]I'm really getting tired of all your sh*t![/CENTER][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B][CENTER]All, poor Bischoff, do you want me to call the whaaa-mbulace![/CENTER][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"][B][CENTER]Whaa-mbulance?... do you want to know or what?[/CENTER][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B][CENTER]Sure!?![/CENTER][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"][B][CENTER]I found Castagnoli! [/CENTER][/B][/COLOR] [B][CENTER][COLOR="Black"]At that moment I thought to myself how much I love Shane for a gift like this to insult Eric[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="Red"][B][CENTER]Chaz: Never heard of him![/CENTER][/B][/COLOR] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Never heard of him? You said before he got arrested that you could make him great[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Chaz: Are you sure?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Positive![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Chaz: Hmm, some strange reason, it's not ringing a bell? Sorry Eric, when you find me a wrestler who I know call me, if not get back down here and do your job![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: You know what!?![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Chaz: You're going to yell and scream at me, and threaten my job?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkorange"]Eric: Um, well,?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Chaz: Man Eric, you defiantly aren't predictable[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Eric: Whatever, I'll see you tomorrow![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Chaz: Shane?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="Black"]No response on the other line.. guess he got tired of waiting, man I am tired... I think I need a bed in my office![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B]

• 2 weeks later...
[CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]The Opening pyro hits and the camera pans to the announce table where we see Roddy Piper sitting there with his evil smile on his face[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER] Photobucket[/CENTER] [COLOR="YellowGreen"][B][CENTER]Rowdy: Hey! It's me, Roddy Piper, and well I am joined with....[/CENTER][/B][/COLOR] [CENTER][B]Rowdy looks at the empty seat and turns back to the camera and smiles again[/B][/CENTER] [COLOR="yellowgreen"][B][CENTER]Rowdy: Me! And tonight we have a packed....[/CENTER][/B][/COLOR] [B][CENTER]The Oklahoma fight song plays on the loud speaker and out comes the Boomer Sooner himself Jim Ross as Rowdy's jaw drops[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Jim Ross Pictures, Images and Photos [B]Ross walks to the announce table and puts on his head set as he sits[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER][COLOR="yellowgreen"]Rowdy: Well I'll be a drunken Scotts man![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: Well, it's nice to see you to Roddy[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="yellowgreen"]Rowdy: I! And you too![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: Now, for those who don't know, I am Jim Ross and thank you for joining us tonight on WCW World Wide and now for the run down on what you will be enjoying tonight![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="yellowgreen"]Rowdy: I was just about to talk about that[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: Okay... Well tonight we are load with action, of course the biggest match of the night is Blade vs Ric Flair[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="yellowgreen"]Rowdy: And Oh boy has Blade looked impressive the past couple of weeks[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: Weeks! I would say since the man has entered WCW, and Ric is ready to take the streak on[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="yellowgreen"]Rowdy: We'll also see a first tonight, The Giant will take on Rey Mysterio Jr. for the WCW Crusierweight title[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: And when Rey was in WWE I had the utmost respect for him, but since he has aligned himself with the L.W.O, I can say my feelings just aren't the same[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Right after Ross says that, L.W.O's music hits and Rey comes down to the ring[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: Speak of the devil![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Rey steps into the ring and grabs a mic[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="DarkOrange"][B][CENTER]Rey: Cut my music![/CENTER][/B][/COLOR] [B][CENTER]The music cuts[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkorange"]Rey: Chaz! You think you're some type of funny man! That you can just go around and put people in matches as you please? Well I just want you to know that The Giant doesn't match the weight limit for this title! So guess what homes, no match![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Rey looks proud of himself as he found a loop hole around the match and yet again keep his title[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkorange"][COLOR="YellowGreen"]Rey: See Chaz, for months now, you have tried to take this belt from me, well guess what, you fail yet again and this time I made you look plain stupid![/COLOR][/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Rey smirks and starts to walk out when Okerlund's music hits[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER][COLOR="Teal"]Gene: Rey, you are right! You found a loop whole in the bylaws! But you forgot one thing, and that is Chaz writes the bylaws! So with out further wait, your opponent for tonight and the man who will take your title, The Giant![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]The Giant walks out and he stares at Okerlund with a disgruntled look on his face and utters a couple of words to him and then makes his way down to the ring[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Photobucket vs Photobucket WCW Cruiserweight Pictures, Images and Photos[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Rey looked terrified in this match and went for Giant's legs first, after a couple of kicks Giant grabbed him and gave him a Giant Slam, he then climbs to the top rope and gives Rey a Giant Splash[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Winner by Pinfall and new Cruiserweight Champion: The Giant[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: Jesus, I can't believe what we just saw![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="yellowgreen"]Rowdy: Have you ever seen a 500 pound man fly?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: Not until tonight, at least not like the Giant just did![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="yellowgreen"]Rowdy: I must say, It was like Air Force one came in for a crash landing on a little bug, and Rey was that bug tonight![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]The screen cuts to black as the continue to talk and the noise fades away[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="Sienna"]Sin: They say that the WCW is a place of sin. Well sin is something I feed on, something I crave, something I need, and now it's something I thrive on. The day is coming, sin is in, and Sin is here, and with out sin, then there is no Sin![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]We cut to a commercial which Road Wild is promoted when we return we cut to the back where we see R-Truth and Mick Foley[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]PhotobucketMick Foley Pictures, Images and Photos[/CENTER] [B][CENTER][COLOR="Teal"]Truth: Yo Foley![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkolivegreen"]Foley: Yo, my dawg, whats crack-a-lackin![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="teal"]Truth: What!?![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkolivegreen"]Foley: Fo-ssizle[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="teal"]Truth: Boy, what you sayin[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkolivegreen"]Foley: You know hommie, I was thinking we go chillax in the bathroom and smoke a little[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][B]Foley looks around[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkolivegreen"]Foley: Grass![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="teal"]Truth: What![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkolivegreen"]Foley: You know my nezzie! The chronic[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="teal"]Truth: You ok old man![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkolivegreen"]Foley: Old man, man I am the coolest g you ever meet![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Truth looks around and ponders then leans in towards Foley and whispers[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="teal"]Truth: What type you have?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkolivegreen"]Foley: Aw man, you know me, I got that fire, that orange cush, them fruity pebbles....... and mids[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="teal"]Truth: Dude mids! Mids is whack, I mean wicky wick whack![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkolivegreen"]Foley: I know, that's more for Chavo, he is kind of retarded, to many chair shots if you know what I mean my g![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="teal"]Truth: Yeah boy![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkolivegreen"]Foley: Yo, you go get your boyz,I'll go get mine, and we go to the boiler room,and have a little fun![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="teal"]Truth: True that playa[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkolivegreen"]Foley: Yo, R wait, you think I'm G enough to be apart of the gang?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="teal"]Truth: Well, have you ever killed a man before?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkolivegreen"]Foley: Naw, but I'm pretty crazy![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="teal"]Truth: How, crazy?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkolivegreen"]Foley: Well, I got a sock in my pants right now![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="teal"]Truth: Why?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkolivegreen"]Foley: Well I like to take it and put it on my hand[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Truth gives him and awkward look[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkolivegreen"]Foley: Naw, naw its cool because then I stick it in someone mouth![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="teal"]Truth: Dude, you straight crazy[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkolivegreen"]Foley: That's what I'm talking about my brotha![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="teal"]Truth: Ight, well I'll get the nation and catch you on the flip side[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][LEFT][COLOR="darkolivegreen"]Foley: Truth?[/COLOR][/LEFT][/B] [B][CENTER]Truth turns around and looks at Foley[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkolivegreen"]Foley: Have a nice day[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="yellowgreen"]Rowdy: Well that had to be the weirdest conversation I have ever seen[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: Where they talking about going and smoking some weed!?![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="yellowgreen"]Rowdy: No of course not, Ross you need to calm down[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: I thought I came to WCW not ECW![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="yellowgreen"]Rowdy: Ross, buddy boy, this is WCW, the new WCW[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: just great!.........Well next up we have O'Haire vs Lashley[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Bobby Lashley Pictures, Images and Photos vs Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]This match was about straight power with both men giving it their all, Lashley went for the Blaster, when Sean reversed it into the Widow Maker, only to have Lashley reverse that back into the Blaster, for the pin[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Winner by Pinfall: Blaster Lashley[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="Purple"]Ross: Man what a hard hitting match, both men put on one hell of a performance out there tonight[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][B]The Screen Cuts to black and you hear a voices start to ramble in indentation, then a strong voice starts to over power them[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkred"]Voice: With each passing day, hell on earth draws near, and with that no one is safe, not Hogan, not Flair, not Giant, and not Orton.[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkred"]Voice: Life as you know is through.... the time for destruction draws near, and your souls will be mine..[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="DarkRed"]Voice: At Road Wild, all your souls are mine![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="yellowgreen"]Rowdy: What the hell was that![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: I don't know, but that is the second video of someone talking about the world ending[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="yellowgreen"]Rowdy: Ross, do you think this could be what attacked Bischoff on Tuesday?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: Right know all fingers are pointing to it[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Just then Scream by Chris Cornell plays over the load speaker[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="Purple"]Ross: Well, we know whose music that is, but I wonder why it's playing[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER][COLOR="Purple"]Ross: Wait, Rowdy, that's the man who attacked Eric last week![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="yellowgreen"]Rowdy: Yes it is Ross, I am guessing you haven't met all of WCW's staff[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]The man grabs a mic as there is an awkward silence in the arena[/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Man: So.... I mean wow right, it's the man who crack a chair over Bischoff's head right![/COLOR][/B] [B][CENTER]A quiet cheer is heard from the comment[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Man: So you all want to know who I am..... don't ya[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Crowd starts to chant Chaz[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Chaz: Yes it is, and some of you might ask why now Chaz, I mean you haven't been seen on T.V all this time,......... why now,......... and you know what,......... I had to think to myself why, and then it came to me[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Chaz: I am sick and tired of all the bullsh*t Eric Bischoff speaks on how he made this company what it is today,...... I made it what it is today, not him! But to clear up something I did not attack Bischoff Tuesday night, nor do I know who did, but with Bischoff gone I am the man running the show tonight and until Bischoff comes back, and with that said....[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Chaz: L.W.O at Road Wild if you lose.... for that matter, if you even get back together, you guys and that girl, will be forced to break up immediately! Also if Blade Hart loses the match at Road Wild, it will then become a fatal four way and the men of the final two spot in that match will be decide next Friday Night right here on World Wide[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Chaz: Oh and Kenn, don't think you are taking a break next Friday, see the first match next Friday will be a full roster Battle Royal and you my boy are going to be the Referee, and weapons will be aloud in this match as it will be a Hardcore Battle Royal! And after that match the final 8 participants will be in matches threw out the night on Tuesday[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="Red"]Chaz: Then next Friday Night there will be a five way match with two pinfalls in the match, and the two pinfalls will only have one loser.... YOU! That's right the two men to pin you first,... will be the final two participants! Now with that I hope you all have a great rest of the evening and enjoy my main event[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: Headlining news just laid down by the WCW G.M[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="yellowgreen"]Rowdy: That's right last week I said it was someone new and we got two first tonight, the first time a G.M is in the new WCW and the first time Chaz has been on T.V and let me tell you, if it is going to be like this all of the time when he comes on, well then I want to see more[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: I would have to agree 100% with you on that Roddy[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="YellowGreen"]Rowdy: Man poor Phoenix he isn't wrestling tonight and he's probably lucky for that[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="Purple"]Ross: Well next week he will defiantly be sore, if not dead[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]We cut to the back where we see Franchise and Ted Jr. talking[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]PhotobucketJohn Morrison Pictures, Images and Photos[/CENTER] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkslategray"]Ted: See Franchise, you are nothing, you're time in the WCW as the top dog..... is done, and the best part is, you know it![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Franchise: See Ted, it's weird because you say my time is coming to a close but, like, you don't even have a clock in WCW![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkslategray"]Ted: Not what you once thought. Remember back when you told Dragon and myself that you were going on a little soul searching and you left me as the leader of the Next Gen?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkslateblue"]Franchise: Oddly I do, I if I can remember right, you went out and recruited Blade, and Teddy Hart[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkslategray"]Ted: Yeah and look at Blade, he could be the next champion of this company[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkslateblue"]Franchise: You're right, I mean someone who is younger, more talented, and whose father is a much bigger draw and a better wrestler than yours, is doing better than you, hell Richard is doing better than you! And as for Teddy, that was defiantly your recruit because man, a real talent, to bad he is a nut case[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkslategray"]Ted: You know what, Johnny, bite me[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkslateblue"]Franchise: Just face it Ted, you're a supporter of Champions, I mean the Next Gen group will now be seen as one of the best groups ever, when it started with Kenn, Sean O' Haire, Fonz, and myself to where it went with Dragon, Kenn, and myself and then Blade[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkslategray"]Ted: You left Teddy and myself off of that list[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkslateblue"]Franchise: Well because let's face it, Teddy may one day grow up, but you will never be more than a supporter, even if you are in a tag team[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]That comment enraged Ted Jr. as he punches Franchise and mounts him on the ground[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Ted: Yeah and you want to know about you.... you went from being the next Hogan and him passing the torch himself to you at Fall Brawl, to a man who will just be a supporter for the new torch carrier..... Randy Orton[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Ted gets off of Franchise and walks away as Franchise gets to his feet and rubs his jaw as the camera fades to a commercial[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: Welcome back folks and if you missed what just happened we have the replay ready for you[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]The replay rolls of the last couple of seconds between Ted Jr. and Franchise[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: Roddy, I have to say that those were some powerful words from Ted Jr.[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="yellowgreen"]Rowdy: Yes, but Franchise spoke a lot of truth to, I mean Franchise hand picked Ted Jr. to take control of Next Gen and when he came back to WCW after quote unquote finding himself, Next Gen was no more and Kenn was still champion, which was Franchise main goal for Ted to fix[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: Well Ted didn't take to kindly to Franchise's words[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="yellowgreen"]Rowdy: Yeah well when a star in this company tells you to hold down the fort as you would say, until he comes back, then that's what you have to do, I mean Franchise told everyone that Ted Jr. was going to be a huge star in this company, and Ted has made Franchise look stupid![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: Well, something tells me that those two aren't done just quiet yet! But moving on to our next match, L.W.O has been a stable going strong since the re-birth, but lately things have been crumbling, and it all imploded on Chavo and Psychosis last week[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="yellowgreen"]Rowdy: Yeah, and now those two have to take eight men on by themselves, and boy o boy are they a tough bunch of eight men![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketSting Pictures, Images and PhotosBryan Danielson Pictures, Images and PhotosCarlito Pictures, Images and PhotosBooker T Pictures, Images and Photos This match was just everyone teaming up against Chavo and Psychosis, Carly and Sting were taking on Chavo in the ring with everyone else on the outside with Psychosis, when Antonio Banks ran to ringside with a pipe, Truth turned around and went to hung Banks, but before they connected Banks cracks him over the head with the pipe, and proceeds to bash the rest of G-Nation up, then Bryan and Booker, when Sting realizes what was going on outside of the ring he walks towards the apron, just to have Carly give him a back cracker, with Chavo pinning him right afterwards. Winner by Pinfall: Chavo Guerrero and Psychosis[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: Back Cracker, more like Back Stabber, that is what Carly is[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="yellowgreen"]Rowdy: I can't believe what I just saw from Banks though[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][B]The rest of L.W.O and the Colon Boyz walk to the ring together, once in the ring you see them all embrace[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER][COLOR="yellowgreen"]Rowdy: Man, I really thought L.W.O was done, but no, they only got stronger[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: What a horrible day.[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="yellowgreen"]Rowdy: Yeah and now Sting has to find a new member![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: And what was Banks doing attacking G-Nation, I thought they were, er, um, boyzzz?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="yellowgreen"]Rowdy: Me to!?![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]As Rowdy gives Ross and awkward look[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Tito walks over and grabs a mic[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Tito: Hey! Home boy, bet you're black and white face paint, that you didn't see that one coming.... Did YA![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="deepskyblue"]Tito: Well guess what Stinger, Road Wild has now become a 5 on 5 male only match, and as the looks of it, right now it's only a 5-3, which means you have a little under 2 weeks to sh*t out two more guys! Good Luck![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]He hands the mic to Carly[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Carly: Hey listen Sting, no hard feelings, it's more like..... did you really expect me to turn my back on my own people... I mean I understand where they are coming from, think about I haven't had a single title shot since I have been here, so from now on, I am watching out for what's best for me, and not some stupid old man, whose glory days are far beyond him![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: What a low life![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="YellowGreen"]Rowdy: Ross, I would be careful what you say, I mean they out number you by a lot![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="Purple"]Ross: I could give two longhorns pieces of sh*t, that's just not right[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Cut to the back as we hear Ross complain some more and we see Hulk walk up to Phoenix[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER][COLOR="yellow"]Hulk: Hey brother, I got great news![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Phoenix: What's that, you are finally at the age of 71 gonna hang up your boots![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="yellow"]Hulk: You wish brother, and for information, if it wasn't for the likes of Sting, Ric Flair, and myself your ****y arrogant little a** wouldn't even be able to hold that title, and remember I am the man who made wrestling what it is today[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="mediumturquoise"]Phoenix: Yeah trust me I know, I mean what would wrestling have become if it wasn't for steroids and Hulk Hogan or should I say.... Thunder Lips![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="yellow"]Hulk: You know what little man, I was here to give you some news about you and I, and I was excited because us, we have had great matches, and since I beat Franchise a couple of weeks ago I got a title shot, and guess what I'm not waiting till Fall Brawl to use it, so Tuesday on Warfare, that's exactly what I am going to get! So just think of it like this Kenny boy....... Next week, you are going through Hell, starting with the Devil![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="mediumturquoise"]Phoenix: Well man, the Devil has gotten old![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="Yellow"][LEFT][RIGHT]Hulk: Yeah, we will see![/RIGHT][/LEFT][/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Hulk storms away and Phoenix smirks and the camera fades to commercial[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: Folks if you missed it, this is what we just heard, next week we will have Hogan vs Phoenix for the World Title and some more exciting matches[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="YellowGreen"]Rowdy: Yes I mean Hulk vs Phoenix for the title is great but, Blade vs Franchise well help determine who the Champ will face a Road Wild[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: and we still have Hogan and Orton vs the Kennedy and Blade vs Flair[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Just then Foley's music hits and he walks down to the ring and grabs a mic[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="darkolivegreen"]Foley: See I might have lost to O'Haire a couple of weeks ago but that means nothing, so this week, I am laying an open challenge to any superstar in the back, that wants a piece of the Hardcore Legend Mick Foley![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]MICK Pictures, Images and Photos[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Mick waits for a second until O'Haire's music hits and walks out onto the ramp[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER][COLOR="SlateGray"]O' Haire: Hey Foley...... Don't worry I am not going to accept you challenge tonight, but I just got word, that at Road Wild, you will get your chance to take me on, and yes, this time you will get to prepare yourself that way so when I beat you at Road Wild, you don't have to cry anymore about getting scarped of the mat for the second time with in a month![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Foley: You know O'Haire..... I must say..... you got yourself a deal, but at Road Wild, it will be you and I in a Hardcore of Terror match, and your opponent wont be Mick Foley, no, no, your opponent will be a sadistic son of a b*tch, none other than Mankind![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: Man O'Haire's eyes just popped opened![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="YellowGreen"]Rowdy: Yeah and Mankind is defiantly no walk in a park but a Hardcore of Terror match?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="SlateGray"]O'Haire: Okay Foley! Well tonight, your opponents are men just like you who feel like they aren't being used correctly, Foley, please let me welcome you, your opponents tonight, hand picked by me.........The Wild Savages, because that Foley, is my master's order![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: Master's order, I mean Eric is an a** but come on a master[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="YellowGreen"]Rowdy: I am so lost! Master![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][B]MICK Pictures, Images and Photos vs Umaga Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucketPhotobucket Mick was completely over matched in this match, when he tried to bail he was caught by O'Haire who threw him back into the ring, The Savages were just to much for him, Umaga hit a Samoan Spike on Foley just under 5 minutes for the win Winners by Pinfall: The Wild Savages[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Afterwards O'Haire grabs a chair and enters the ring as the Wild Savages restrain Foley by handcuffing him to the rope, once in the ring O'Haire start yelling at Foley and starts to deck him with the chair as the Savages watch, O'Haire takes the blood of Foley and wipes it on his chest, followed by the Wild Savages, then we hear the ringing of a gong and O'Haire and the Wild Savages stop and walk to the back like they are being posed[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: We need help out here now for Mick, he has been knocked out and gushing blood[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]EMT's run out to attend to Foley[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="yellowgreen"]Rowdy: What the hell was that bell, I mean O'Haire and the Wild Savages just stopped![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: I don't know, I am just as lost as you are for once, the were beating the tar out of Foley and then, in a quick ring, they stop![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="yellowgreen"]Rowdy: I am just speechless[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: Well folks, help is here for Foley, but I don't know how much help they can be now![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="yellowgreen"]Rowdy: All we can hope is that Foley has no serious injuries![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]The camera fades to the back where we see Chaz and Gene[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucket[/CENTER] [COLOR="Red"][B][CENTER]Chaz: Hm....[/CENTER][/B][/COLOR] [B][CENTER][COLOR="teal"]Gene: What is it boss?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Chaz: Master?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="teal"]Gene: What?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Chaz: Gene I want you to figure out who this master is, for some reason, I just don't believe it's Eric[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="teal"]Gene: What... Me boss!?![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Chaz: Yes![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="teal"]Gene: May I ask why me?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Chaz: Well, who else am I going to trust?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="teal"]Gene: I guess?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Chaz: Good![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]The Giant walks in with his new Cruiserweight title around his bicep as Gene sees this as his cue to leave[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Chaz: Nice to see a smile on your face for once, what do you need[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="blue"]Giant: Well, let me just say, this was a great idea, I mean giving me a title that I can't lose....Brilliant![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Chaz: Well I wouldn't be so sure about that[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="blue"]Giant: And why is that![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]As the Giant slams his fist into Chaz's desk[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Chaz: Well because next week you won't be in the Championship Rumble match, you will be in the Cruiserweight Royal![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="blue"]Giant: What are you talking about?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Chaz: Well I see it as I don't want to really make any matches for next Friday's show.... so, it's going to be a complete Royal Rumble night which means[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][B]Chaz looks towards the camera and starts to speak again[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Chaz: Live from the RCA Dome on Friday night, you will see 5, count'em, 5 different over the top rope matches to determine the matches at Fall Brawl! That's right folks, one night and one night only will you see every Superstar on the WCW roster and some new face never seen before on WCW T.V wrestle, and remember this is a one night only a event so get your tickets now![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Giant grabs the camera and points it his way and speaks in a calm voice[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="blue"]Giant: You can get your tickets at the box office or online at [url]www.ticketmaster.com[/url], tickets range from $3 to $100 dollars, and remember children must have adult supervision as this is not a G-rated show, event starts at 7 o'clock with the main show starting at 8 please come and watch the best entertainment in the world, brought to by WCW, Old Spice, and Pepsi, the worlds leading producer of soft drinks![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][B]the camera is let go and pans out to where Giant and Chaz are in the same picture again[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER][COLOR="blue"]Giant: So, you're telling me I am in this match![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Chaz: O, yes actually, ever Champion except, Phoenix who is the ref in his, will have a shot at making sure their title isn't on the line at Fall Brawl![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]Giant: Please, a bunch of guys under 220, this should be cake.... speaking of cake, it's dinner time, and man So Cal Val makes some of the best pie![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="red"]Chaz: Yeah.... so I have heard[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]both me look suspiciously into the camera, they then start to whistle and walk away[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: Man once again Chaz has dropped some more big news[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="yellowgreen"]Rowdy: Next week right here on World Wide we will see 5 different Rumble matches, and also we still get Blade vs Foley[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: Yeah, but that is only if Foley, makes it to the RCA Dome![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="yellowgreen"]Rowdy: Stop thinking so negative, we still have a match right now to get to[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucket vs PhotobucketKevin Steen Pictures, Images and Photos[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]This was a match mainly to build the Orton vs Kennedy rivalry, but Steven Kennedy really shined in this match which made Steven look like the main eventer in this match, all and all it was a good match that saw Orton beat Steven with the RKO Winners by Pinfall: Hogan and Orton[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: Man, Hogan looks hurt[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Hogan starts to grab his knee and Orton is trying to help him[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="yellowgreen"]Rowdy: O, it's just old age[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: I'm not to sure Piper he looks seriously hurt[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Hogan makes his way back to the back on his own power but with an obvious limp[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]the camera cuts to commercial[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: Folks, let me say one thing about tonights match... it's big[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="yellowgreen"]Rowdy: Yes it is Jimmy boy, Blade vs Ric Flair[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: Now remember the stipulation if Blade losses tonight, Road Wild becomes a fatal four way, but if he wins he can keep it at a one on one match[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="yellowgreen"]Rowdy: So pretty much. Blade controls his destiny[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="purple"]Ross: Correct![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Photobucket vs Ric Flair Pictures, Images and Photos[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]This was a good match with both men putting on a technical showcase, Flair had Blade in the figure four leg lock, but Blade reversed it and turned it into the Sharpshooter for the win[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Winner by Submission: Blade[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]After the match Kenn Phoenix runs to the ring and attacks Blade, but it back fires on him as Blade catches him and puts him in the Sharpshooter[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][COLOR="Purple"]Ross: O man, could we see this in two weeks at Road Wild, this will surely continue next week on Warfare[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]The Camera pans out with the last image being Kenn Phoenix tapping to Blade's Sharpshooter[/CENTER][/B]

[CENTER]WCW Logo Pictures, Images and Photos[/CENTER] [B][LEFT]With the impact of Friday night still going through WCW and Chaz finally appearing on T.V most wonder what is next, It is doubtful that Eric will be on Warfare so we will get at least one more night of Chaz in complete control Also with the attack on G-Nation by Antonio Banks, many including G-Nation captain R-Truth are wondering why, well it looks like we will see Banks first on Warfare Also, now Sting has to find two new members for Road Wild, any chance we find them out this weekend? And it has been confirmed that Scott Hall vs G Squad (Jay-P and Shad) will happen this week with Kevin Nash as the special guest referee And with Road Wild drawing closer, so is a new force in the WCW, with Sean O'Haire, and the Wild Savages joining forces, many wonder who is their master Join us Tuesday night on Warfare for more of the best sports-entertainment today! Kenn Phoenix vs Hulk Hogan for the World Title Blade vs Johnny Franchise Steven Kennedy vs Randy Orton G-Squad vs Scott Hall w/ Nash as S.G.R Reid Flair vs Ric Flair Samnu vs Scott Steiner[/LEFT][/B]

[CENTER] [/CENTER] [COLOR="indigo"][B]Styles: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and thank you for once again for joining us on the most watched show on Tuesday Night, Warfare right here on CBS. I am Joey Styles, along side the smooth talking Jimmy Hart[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="gray"][B]Hart: And like I say every week people, welcome to hard hitting, fast talking, sexy as hell, action that is WCW Warfare, and this week after a record year and 8 months of Rey as the Cruiserweight Champion, we have a new champion[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="indigo"][B]Styles: Yeah, and this guy set a record on Friday after only one day of holding the title, and that is the biggest man to win the Championship[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="gray"][B]Hart: And man, let's just say Salads and Tofu aren't on this guys diet![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="indigo"][B]Styles: No it's not, also we heard that tonight Hulk Hogan will not wait until Fall Brawl for his title shot, he will take it tonight[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="gray"][B]Hart: Yeah and that wasn't as big as when Chaz for the first time ever showed himself on T.V[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="indigo"][B]Styles: Nope and we know this Friday is being dubbed the Rumble in the Concrete Jungle[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="gray"][B]Hart: O, boy a complete Rumble night in the RCA Dome this Friday I can't wait[/B][/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Just then Banks' music hits on the loud speaker and he walks down to the ring, the ring has couches and a red velvet rope set up inside[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]MVP Pictures, Images and Photos[/CENTER] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Banks: Yo![/B][/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Fans boo the crap out of Banks[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="seagreen"][B]Banks: Yo! You know what time it is, it's time for the V.I.P lounge[/B][/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Fans continue to boo[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="seagreen"][B]Banks: And you know what? Banks can't run this sh*t, this is a job for the most valuable player, that's right my fans I'm back[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"][B]MVP: And you guys might be asking me, why Montel, why attack your friends? Because fool, I don't need them and it was obvious a couple of weeks ago they didn't have my back, when L.W.O gave me a beating of a life time! Hell those punks didn't even visit me while I was out, but hell I decide I need not to cry... just get even![/B][/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Fly as the sky by Chamillionaire plays and out comes G-Nation[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]R Truth Pictures, Images and PhotosShad Pictures, Images and PhotosJTG Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucketSo Cal Val Pictures, Images and Photos[/CENTER] [COLOR="darkred"][B]Truth: See I thought I heard something, that sounded like a broke joke[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"][B]MVP: Who you calling broke and a joke, ha must be that no talent squad up there that I have carried for the past 7 months[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"][B]Truth: See only a punk would call G-Nation a bunch of talentless rejects[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"][B]MVP: Well I don't see CM Punk, so I'm guessin you callin me a punk[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"][B]Truth: Just a little! See I see it like this, you came out here and ran your mouth like you are this great thang but see son, you have one fault[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"][B]MVP: Yeah.. what's that?[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"][B]Truth: You like the president when he's on the sh*tter... no protection![/B][/COLOR] [B][CENTER]G-Nation runs towards the ring as Val stands at the top of the ramp as G-Nation slides into the ring MVP slides out and starts to laugh as he points towards Val, she is being surrounded by 3 other men[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]VIP Pictures, Images and PhotosShelton Benjamin Pictures, Images and PhotosMonty Brown Pictures, Images and Photos[/CENTER] [COLOR="seagreen"][B]MVP: Come on guys, you really thought I was dumb enough to come out here and not have back up, I'm no dummy![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Teal"][B]Jay-P: Listen Banks[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"][B]MVP: MVP B*TCH![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="teal"][B]Jay-P: Alright MVP, just let her go she has nothing to do with this[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"][B]MVP: O, yeah that's right she is the love of you're life, how could I forget that, O maybe because you stole her from me![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="teal"][B]Jay-P: Bull she left you and we started to hang, not my fault you a tiny fella![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"][B]MVP: You got a lot of balls my friend, but I have an idea, since you and your partner already have a match at Road Wild, how about at Road Wild, a four on two match with all of the G-Crew vs Truth and Rampage of G-Nation and winner gets Val![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="teal"][B]Jay-P: Blow off b*tch, cuz that's all you is, a little scared piece of sh*t[/B][/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Jay-P is now furious as he is being held back by Shad trying to plead is case but G-Nation knows G-Crew has Val and they can't do anything as of right now[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="darkred"][B]Truth: You want me and Rampage for the rights to Val?[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"][B]MVP: You heard me![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Truth: Fine![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="teal"][B]Jay-P: WHAT![/B][/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Truth tries to calm down Jay as he goes crazy in the ring G-Crew slowly removes its self from the stage with MVP being last[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="indigo"][B]Styles: Can you believe that Jimmy[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="gray"][B]Hart: No, but I will say if Road Wild wasn't already big, it just got bigger, I mean now this new G-Crew will take on just two members of G-Nation for the rights of Val[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="indigo"][B]Styles: What do you think is going through the mind of Jay-P right now, I mean him and Val are together[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="gray"][B]Hart: Well I can't say much about love... but I know at Road Wild in just two weeks, fire works will go off![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="indigo"][B]Styles: Moving on though last week we saw the Wild Savages and Sean O'Haire beat the crap out of Mick Foley and this week it might be just a little different, Foley isn't here tonight we know that but this new group is, and it looks strong![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="gray"][B]Hart: Yeah but strange, I mean a gong sounded last week and they just stopped![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="indigo"][B]Styles: Maybe we will learn more tonight[/B][/COLOR] [CENTER]Scott Steiner Pictures, Images and Photos vs Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]This was a hard hitting match with both men up there in age still moving well, the end came when Sean O'Haire and the rest of the Savages attack Steiner giving him the win[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Winner by DQ: Scott Steiner[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Umaga Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucketPhotobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]They do the same thing they did to Foley last week and handcuff him to the ropes, O'Haire grabs a sledgehammer and Manu grabs a section of the steps, and Umaga grabs duct tape from under the ring, and they proceed to duct tape Steiner's hand to the steps and O'Haire grabs a mic and stands over the steps[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]O'Haire: My master has informed me that this man is not apart of the plan. This means he becomes a pet to us, and we don't have many pets anymore, most of mine are dead! Death by torture is what my vet said, but what does he know[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"][B]O'Haire: Scott Steiner your fate as been decide, signed, sealed, and sent! And we are here to carry it out[/B][/COLOR] [B][CENTER]O'Haire drops the mic and proceeds to give an evil look at the sledgehammer[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="indigo"][B]Styles: Come on Sean don't do this[/B][/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Scott is trying to get his hand out but can't as the Savages just keep hitting him Sean raises the sledgehammer and is about to swing when the gong is heard again and all four men stop[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="indigo"][B]Styles: O thank god for that gong[/B][/COLOR] [B][CENTER]But then the gong hits again and Sean swings for the fences and connects straight with Steiner's hand, Steiner starts to kick and scream in pain, they all walk out of the arena, as EMT head for the ring to attend to Scott[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="indigo"][B]Styles: What an in human thing to do I can't believe Sean would go that far[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="gray"][B]Hart: If you knew Sean, I could believe this but, I just can't believe that someone is controlling the monster[/B][/COLOR] [B][CENTER]The screen starts to get fuzzy as a word starts to flash across the screen, if could have read it, it says Sin then the video cuts out all together and you see a dark room with candles all around it then Sin's face comes into focus[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][B]Sin: Sin, what does it mean, an act that violates moral rule, blah blah blah! It's just a word people tell you because they want you to be good![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="darkslategray"][B]Sin: But yet, after thousands of years, sin is still here! And I am still here, and I am coming, at Road Wild, we will reveal are selves and there is nothing and no one in the WCW that can stop us. Our monsters are coming, and they are close. Sin because sin is the only thing that will save you![/B][/COLOR] [B][CENTER]All of a sudden the candles all blow out at the same time, and the screen is completely black after about 7 seconds four eyes can be seen, one is red, one is green, one is white, and one is purple and the screen starts to get fuzzy again and we start to see Joey and Jimmy again[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="indigo"][B]Styles: Hello!?![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="gray"][B]Hart: I think we are back Joey![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="indigo"][B]Styles: What the hell is going on in this company![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="gray"][B]Hart: It's got to be the drugs![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="indigo"][B]Styles: Well something has to be figured out[/B][/COLOR] [CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucket vs Scott Hall Pictures, Images and Photos w/ as Special Guest Ref Kevin Nash Pictures, Images and Photos[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Hall keeps looking at Nash waiting for him to attack the whole time in the match but it leaves enough time for G-Squad to get to Hall, everything was going fine until Nash attacked Shad as Jay-P had Hall in a submission move that had Hall tapping but Nash wouldn't call for the bell, when Jay-P found out what was happing he was met with a big boot from Nash and Hall pinned Jay-P for a quick 3[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Winner by Pinfall: Scott Hall[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Hall and Nash embrace in the ring and do the Wolf-Pack symbol as they walk away they keep taunting the G-Squad[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="indigo"][B]Styles: Man, Jay-P has been screwed twice tonight[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="gray"][B]Hart: Yeah, first his girl and now Nash attacks him and helps Hall get the win[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="indigo"][B]Styles: Well I guess it will be a 2 on 2 match again at Road Wild for the Tag Titles[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="gray"][B]Hart: And don't forget it will be a New York Street Fight[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="indigo"][B]Styles: Jimmy, I still don't know what that is![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="gray"][B]Hart: Me neither![/B][/COLOR] [B][CENTER]We cut to the back where we are in Chaz's office and see every Cruiserweight in the company in the office[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Photobucket rey mysterio Pictures, Images and PhotosChavo Guerrero Pictures, Images and PhotosHelms Pictures, Images and PhotosTeddy Hart Pictures, Images and PhotosPsychosis Pictures, Images and PhotosPrimo Colon (Eddie Colon) Pictures, Images and Photos[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]They all came in looking furious[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: hmmm. I know why you are all here, but let me still ask it..... May I help all of you with something?[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="lime"][B]Rey: I want my title back![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="mediumturquoise"][B]Helms: Well I don't want that to happen? But I do want the title stripped from the Big Lard![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][B]Teddy: Hell I want a title shot[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="red"][B]Chaz: What![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorchid"][B]Teddy: I think I could beat him![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="red"][B]Chaz: Listen guys, I am not going to lie, unless it's Rey and Teddy in the title match the Cruiserweight division hasn't been drawing ratings, but what the Giant did last week, has done nothing but created buzz for the division and some are wondering if he will try to do a 450 splash? So from now on, there is no weight limit for the title, but you have to wrestle as a cruiserweight when are in a match for that title, and since Giant climb to the top turnbuckle and hit a move, then technically he wrestled cruiserweight style[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"][B]Chavo: That's not fair he is like 200 pounds bigger than all of us![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="red"][B]Chaz: Tough sh*t! Find away to beat it, if you want I could just make it a 24/7 belt and you guys could do it like that![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][B]Helms: I'm game[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="red"][B]Chaz: Well two votes and the only vote that counts is mine, so guess what, it's now a 24/7 vote, now leave my office[/B][/COLOR] [B][CENTER]As they leave we cut back to the ring where we see Reid Flair enter and then his father[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Reid Flair Pictures, Images and Photos vs Ric Flair Pictures, Images and Photos[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]This match did what was necessary and that's make Reid look good, the Flair combination went back and forth and at one point saw Flair be the dirtiest player in the game towards his own son, but Reid hit a quick DDT for the win[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Winner by Pinfall: Reid Flair[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="indigo"][B]Styles: What a great first win, and against a legend[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="gray"][B]Hart: And your father![/B][/COLOR] [B][CENTER]After the match both men hug in the ring and Ric holds up Reid's arm[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="indigo"][B]Styles: Truly a great sight to see[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="gray"][B]Hart: Yeah, it's bring a tear to my eye[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="indigo"][B]Styles: Okay?[/B][/COLOR] [CENTER][B]We cut back to Chaz's office where he is sitting on the couch drinking a beer and playing the latest WCW game, then Eric walks in[/B] PhotobucketEric Bischoff Pictures, Images and Photos[/CENTER] [COLOR="darkorange"][B]Eric: Good Evening boss[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="red"][B]Chaz: Whoa! Eric, didn't expect you tonight! And boss I like the ring to it, but since you are back, you are back in control[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"][B]Eric: Well good! And since I am in control again I am stripping you on your new G.M position[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="red"][B]Chaz: I..... see you can't![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"][B]Eric: And why is that![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="red"][B]Chaz: Well because you are a part owner, which mean you only own part of the company[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"][B]Eric: I know what that means![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="red"][B]Chaz: Well I was just making sure, I mean after how many head shots you have taken recently, some forget if you catch my drift! But you would need Giant and Hulks ok, and sense both are happy right now, well they aren't going to agree, so I guess that means, I am still G.M[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"][B]Eric: You know what?[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="red"][B]Chaz: What?[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"][B]Eric: I can see two of you![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="red"][B]Chaz: Really? Well I always pray that I don't have to see any of you![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"][B]Eric: Yeah, dido![/B][/COLOR] [B][CENTER]As Eric leaves, Chaz looks on and just continues onto his game, but the lights start to flicker on and off. Chaz stands up and turns and looks and he sees Eric standing by the light switch and flicking it on and off[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]Eric: Now that's funny I don't care who you are[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="red"][B]Chaz: We'll see you last laugh![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="gray"][B]Hart: What a great joke by Eric[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="indigo"][B]Styles: I'll have to admit, it was quiet funny, but we must move on now Jimmy, and 2 weeks ago right here on Warfare we saw the debut of Mr. Kennedy when he attacked Blade during his match with the Giant[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="gray"][B]Hart: Right but, Randy Orton came out of the stands in a match and attacked Kennedy[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="indigo"][B]Styles: And ever since they have been arguments about who will be the new star of WCW[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="gray"][B]Hart: These two had 6 World Title matches in the WWE with Orton winning each one and 2 other non World Title matches[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="indigo"][B]Styles: Kennedy is set to show Orton that the WCW is his place and not Orton's, and it lead to Kennedy's tag partner to know challenge Orton in a match tonight[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="gray"][B]Hart: Steven looked good last week, but we are talking about Randy Orton![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="indigo"][B]Styles: Well there is only one way to find out, let's get to the match[/B][/COLOR] [CENTER]Kevin Steen Pictures, Images and Photos vs Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]This match was fast paced and really gets Orton on the more face side, as fans wouldn't stop chanting his name, Steven tried to hit a Package Piledriver but missed and was hit with an RKO[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Winner by Pinfall: Randy Orton[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]After the match Orton was posing on the top turnbuckle when Mr. Kennedy comes out to the top ramp[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Mr.Kennedy Pictures, Images and Photos[/CENTER] [COLOR="Orange"][B]Kennedy: Randy Orton, for four years I have put up with the crap that the WWE gave me, O we want you to lose to Orton, He is the next Rock. Well poor you, this isn't the WWE and they don't do it like that here, so now that I have my chance, at Road Wild, I will put your shoulders to the mat, and the ref with count 1..2..3 and your winner is[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"][B]Kennedy: Mister...... Kennedyyy......[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][B]Orton: Whoa, whoa, whoa, Ken why don't you shut up, listen you need to face the facts, you're 0 and 8 against me, including 0 and 6 against me when a World Title is up for grabs! See, I can tell you want to fight and hey I'm okay with that, but you need to realize one thing![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"][B]Kennedy: O yeah, and that might be?[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="royalblue"][B]Orton: For a ninth time, you will eat the R...K...O, because I am Mister...... Orton.....Orton[/B][/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Kennedy is furious at the top of the ramp and can't believe Orton would disrespect him like that[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]We cut to the back where we see Bryan Danielson, Sting, Booker T, and Jade talking[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Bryan Danielson Pictures, Images and PhotosBooker T Pictures, Images and PhotosJade Chung Pictures, Images and PhotosSting 2 Pictures, Images and Photos[/CENTER] [COLOR="Magenta"][B]Jade: I can't believe Carly would do that![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][B]Sting: Yeah well, there is nothing we can do about it now, the only thing we can do is get 2 guys... who we can trust.[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"][B]Bryan: Yeah, but it's not like they are just sitting around you know![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="mediumturquoise"][B]Sting: You're right, we need something here, and fast![/B][/COLOR] [B][CENTER]Booker rubes his chin and then smiles[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="gray"][B]Booker: You know what, those punks, there gonna get what's coming to them, and I know one person who can help![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="magenta"][B]Jade: Who?[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="gray"][B]Booker: You'll see next week![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="mediumturquoise"][B]Sting: Can he be trusted?[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Gray"][B]Booker: With my life![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="mediumturquoise"][B]Sting: Alright, you go get him, I'll see you next week, now it seems like we need just one more[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="indigo"][B]Styles: Sting's group seems a little lost after what accord last week[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="gray"][B]Hart: Yeah but, there a bunch of professionals, I'm sure of it[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="indigo"][B]Styles: Well for or sake I hope you're right, because I don't think WCW can take to much more of L.W.O[/B][/COLOR] [CENTER]Kenny Dykstra Pictures, Images and Photos vs Hulk Hogan Pictures, Images and Photos WCW World Heavyweight Pictures, Images and Photos[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]This was a great match between the Future of Pro Wrestling, and the Immortal of Wrestling, there was no clear cut winner, at about 15 minutes into the match Franchise walks down to the ring and starts to cheer on Hulk trying to push him in the match, Hulk had Phoenix down and was going for the Big Leg Drop but Franchise grabbed his leg and gave Phoenix enough time to get up and when Hogan turned around he was hit with a Snap Swinging Neck Breaker for the 3[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Winner and still WCW World Heavyweight Champion: Kenn Phoenix[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]After the match Hulk looks at Franchise as he walks up the ramp[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="indigo"][B]Styles: What just happen, I thought they were friends[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="gray"][B]Hart: I guess Ted Jr.'s words got to Johnny![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="indigo"][B]Styles: Must be[/B][/COLOR] [B][CENTER]We cut to the back where we see Rey sitting on a couch and Tito walks in[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]PhotobucketPhotobucket[/CENTER] [COLOR="Sienna"][B]Tito: Yo Rey, where have you been, I mean I have looked everywhere![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="lime"][B]Rey: Obviously not hard enough, I've pretty much been right here on this couch waiting for you![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="sienna"][B]Tito: Alright well here I am...what's on your mind[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="lime"][B]Rey: What the hell was that last week![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="sienna"][B]Tito: What'd ya mean[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="lime"][B]Rey: You left me out there all by myself with the Giant, and now I am sitting here with no title, but you were to busy with getting the Colon Boyz going up[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="sienna"][B]Tito: Listen, it's all apart of a bigger plan![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="lime"][B]Rey: Man I'm getting tired of this bigger plan![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="sienna"][B]Tito: You better watch your mouth Rey, Rey[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="lime"][B]Rey: And I'm also tired of you treating me like some lackey, remember Tito, I have held a World Title! I haven't seen you even fight for one yet![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="sienna"][B]Tito: Yeah, well when I win the Rumble Friday, I'll make sure Blade loses, and I get my shot finally![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="lime"][B]Rey: Better watch your back bro![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="sienna"][B]Tito: And what does that mean?[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"][B]Rey: Just saying, other people might want there title back too![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="indigo"][B]Styles: Man, Rey had some harsh words for the leader of the L.W.O[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="gray"][B]Hart: Yeah, man I mean if Friday those two go face to face, well let's just say, we will figure out the true leader of L.W.O[/B][/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket vs John Morrison Pictures, Images and Photos[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]This match was back and fourth for most of the match, Franchise seemed more aggressive in this match than in the past, like he was trying to prove something, but Blade took advantage of this aggressive streak and did a possum roll up for the 3[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Winner by Pinfall: Blade[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="indigo"][B]Styles: Yes, Blade lives on, the dream is still true![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Gray"][B]Hart: What a roll up, that is a veteran move right there, something his daddy would now best![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Indigo"][B]Styles: Well folks until next Tuesday, we are Joey Styles and Jimmy Hart, join us every Tuesday at 8 and don't forget Fridays at 8 as well, and have a great night....YES! HE WON![/B][/COLOR]

[CENTER]WCW Logo Pictures, Images and Photos[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]It is being dubbed as the biggest wrestling show second only to the Raw is Owen The Rumble in the Concrete Jungle, and it is happing live this Friday Night at the RCA Dome With Foley still not ready to go his match with Blade has been moved to Tuesday and Rey will take on Blade this week, which could be is biggest day ever as he is the only man to be in ever single match Friday Night And will strange promos from Sin continue? Join us live at 8 on ESPN [COLOR="Red"]Match one Cruiserweight Rumble Match two Tag Team Rumble (last man in gets to pick his partner) Match three T.V Title Rumble Match four U.S Title Rumble Match five World Title Rumble (final 8 men move onto matches on Warfare so if you predict pick 8 guys) with Kenn Phoenix as Ref Match six Blade vs Rey Mysterio[/COLOR] Comments and Predictions always welcomed[/CENTER][/B]

Match one Cruiserweight Rumble:Pychosis Match two Tag Team Rumble (Savages) Match three T.V Title Rumble:Reid Flair Match four U.S Title Rumble:Sinn Match five World Title Rumble (Ric Flair,Johnny Franchise,Mr Kennedy,Randy Orton,Bryan Danielson,Carly Colon,Booker T and Sting) with Kenn Phoenix as Ref Match six Blade vs [B]Rey Mysterio[/B]

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah he has been hurt like 4 times since I reopened WCW so i gave him a lighter work load and the division hasn't been drawing ratings and I had to get the belt off of Rey before a John Cena effect happens, and after 1 year and 4 months it seemed like a good time, so until I draw ratings and build up the division again, looks like it will be the Giant for now, but you never know

WCW in reality put the Cruiserweight Championship on both Madusa and also Disco Inferno. Disco's was humerous because he was dieting and saunaing to beat the weigh in, but Madusa's, and especially Oklahoma's was stupid because it was unrealistic and completely and utterly devalued what the Cruiserweight Championship stood for. Having the Giant hold a belt he clearly is not qualified for reminds me of around 2000-2001 when they were pushing Scott Steiner that he would come to the ring and beat up 3-Count on his own, or when Chris Daniels and Michael Modest were opening up on trial he'd come down and lay the smack down on both of them. It completely killed the value in the belt and the division. Later in 2001 WCW realised the potential of the cruisers and decided to bring in a WCW Cruiserweight Tag Team Division, but because of what was done to the value of the belt and making the Cruiserweights look like they were versions of the Haiti Kid or Little Kid. Not sure I'm fan of that, but I'll keep looking at it.

[B]I got writers block big time, I mean the guy from the publishing company really wanted me to send in my first draft for the book, but as I sat here and thought about it Eric has really let go of the reins and let me go at it, now of course he still always gives input, but I finally see it has he is just making sure this is all a success, until[/B] [IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/Eric_Bischoff.jpg[/IMG] [B]He barged into my office and gave me a look like Hulk did when he found out I slept with Brooke, Oh sh*t I could only thank to myself[/B] [COLOR="red"]Chaz: Eric, you know…. Well…. You really have to stop barging in like that; I mean it’s just so informal![/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Eric: Cut the smarta** remarks, I am not here for it, did you see this weeks wrestling weekly[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Chaz: I tend not to read that stuff, I mean most of the people have no idea about anything in wrestling, plus I have been trying to get Concrete Jungle going[/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Eric: Here let me read this to you The word going around the wrestling business is that Chaz has been searching for a possible change of office locations as he was seen at a dinner meeting with Jeff Jarrett and company When we got a hold of Jarrett his was quoted as saying “Well have you seen what he did with Bischoff as his boss, imagine a company were he can do things freely!” Chaz could not be reached for comments but many suspect that the chances of this ending pretty is unlikely, is this strike three for the man who rebuilt not just a wrestling company, but the way wrestling is done today! Only time will tell[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Chaz: Man, nice article[/COLOR] [B]I go about what I was doing[/B] [COLOR="orange"]Eric: Is that it, you aren’t going to defend your self, no smart comment![/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Chaz: What’s the point, are you going to fire me! Please do, I’ll go to TNA, ECW, ROH, or just start a company with John Morrison and Randy Orton as my two front tier guys![/COLOR] [COLOR="orange"]Eric: What is wrong with you, I mean I’ve given you everything and you shove it back in my face[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Chaz: Everything!!!! Everything!!!! Listen you piece of sh*t, you have given me nothing, and I am tired of it, and yes TNA gave me a nice offer, and guess what, I took it, because there I will be treated like a king, and not some joker! Oh, and to add insult to injury, I have released Morrison and Orton and they have signed with TNA Eric I tried but you made it impossible, and I am sorry[/COLOR] [COLOR="Orange"]Eric: Get out! Get out of my building right now and don’t you ever come back![/COLOR]

[B]A much smaller building than I thought but still anything was better than Eric, I even got calls from him to come back…… yeah iphones are great, because I don’t have to hear his voice, and to replace me they promoted Kevin Nash, WTF, I mean jeez I know there has to be someone better…… right? But this place is great, I get phone calls from Jarrett asking if I am busy not some, boom I’m in your office yelling at you[/B] [B]Jarrett calls a board meeting and a talent meeting all at once to introduce me and man where there questions[/B] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Kurt Angle: What do you see with the title picture?[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Chaz: Well Kurt, I think it is time you focus on the younger talent and you help build them up[/COLOR] [B]Kurt wasn’t happy but he hasn’t had much to be happy about, Karen left and he wasn’t getting younger, plus he has held that title way to long[/B] [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Chris Jericho: Why should we trust you, WCW was all about younger talent[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Chaz: WCW also didn’t have this type of roster, where the older guys could still carry a company[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]AJ Styles: You stole talent, how can you fix that[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Chaz: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome Randy Orton and John Morrison, now are there any storyline ideas[/COLOR] [B]I saw hands in the back and told them to meet me in the office, as I walked away Jarrett stopped me[/B] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Jeff: Are you ready?[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Chaz: Ready for what?[/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]Jeff: To cross the line!?![/COLOR] [B]I mean a real corny thing to say, but he was fired up about this and pushed me to be fired up, so I followed[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Chaz: You know it![/COLOR]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/TNA_World_Heavyweight_Championship.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/Kurt_Angle27.jpg[/IMG] [B]Has held the title for the last 9 months, beat Sting for the title and the next day Sting joined WCW[/B] [IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/TNAX.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/AJ_Styles-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Beat Petey Williams at Bound for Glory, has made 17 defence with the belt[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/TNA_Tag-Team.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/Hydro.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/Austin_Creed.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Beat LAX, with Randy Savage as their manger[/CENTER][/B]

[B]I’m coming up on my first Impact and as I look through everything I can’t help but wonder how I am going to do this. They have a nice roster but I took a lot of there stars to WCW and now I am a little empty handed, I needed a guy to hold the strap, but I wasn’t just going to throw it on a young guy like I did in WCW, I couldn’t, then my phone rang, and I saw a 956 number only thing that could pop into my mind was huh!?![/B] [B]I picked up the phone[/B] [COLOR="red"]Chaz: Hello!?!?!?![/COLOR] [B]In an excited and egger voice they reply[/B] [COLOR="Lime"]Voice: It’s time baby![/COLOR] [B]The phone then disconnects and I am even more baffled[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Chaz: Time for what?[/COLOR] [B]Not only am I now left to ponder on what it is time for, but I still have a show to write, and it comes in one day, but at least I know my matches[/B] [COLOR="DarkOrange"][B][CENTER]AJ Styles vs Kurt Angle for the TNA World Title Black Lightning (Lethal and Creed) vs Showtime (Eric Young and Kaz both Heels) Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy (Jeff is a Heel and Matt a face) Fatal Four Way: Brock Lesnar, Alex Shelly, Samoa Joe, Matt Morgan Curry Man vs James Gang Handicap Homicide vs Hernandez[/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/logo_med2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]We open Impact to a huge showing of Pyro and then here a familiar music hit over the sound system as Chaz walks out to a huge irruption from the crowd who had no idea he was in TNA now, dressed in a button up Express shirt and some Express (bad a** pants) and a chain hanging from his pants, very none professional for an executive of a big company, looks more like a wrestler, he makes his way into the ring and starts to speak.[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/Generic13.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: Welcome to a new day in the wrestling business folks, a day in which TNA turns everything around and heads straight for the top. A day where TNA throws out all of those baby lines so they don't offend people and they get real! A day where TNA Crosses the Line, if you liked WCW and WWF in Monday Night Wars then you will love this new TNA Oh, and Eric Bischoff, I am coming for you and that company of yours, and it all starts right now, Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome your World Champion… KURT ANGLE![/B][/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/Kurt_Angle16.jpg[/IMG] Kurt comes out in a nice suit and a pair of sun glasses holding his World Title and walks to the ring[/CENTER] [COLOR="Orange"][B]Kurt: Whooooo![/B][/COLOR] [B]Fans boo as Kurt isn't liked at all[/B] [COLOR="Orange"][B]Kurt: Well let me be the first to welcome you to TNA, but..... you need to know three things 1st Kurt Angle doesn't need an introduction as people should know who I am 2nd This is TNA and this is my ring, so get the hell out![/B][/COLOR] [B]Kurt pauses and Chaz looks on and starts to count on his fingers a couple of times[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: Kurt that's only 2[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Orange"][B]Kurt: The 3rd is to never correct Kurt Angle, because Kurt Angle will hurt you! Do you want your ankle snapped?[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: What does it feel like?[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Orange"][B] Kurt: Oh it hurts, and that's true, that's dam* true[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: Does Kurt Angle always refer to himself in the third person?[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Orange"][B]Kurt: Kurt Angle does whatever the hell he dam* pleases[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: Alright, we Kurt have fun tonight[/B][/COLOR] [B] Chaz walks out of the ring and heads to the announce table as he is the new colour commentary[/B] [COLOR="Orange"][B]Kurt: Styles last night you gave Kurt Angle a little bit of a scare I will admit, but Kurt Angle prevailed and put you into the Kurt Angle Ankle Lock and made you tap out. Hard Justice was a great pay per view, but with out Kurt Angle it isn't as good, if you catch my lingo See Kurt Angle has exceed all challengers, I am better than everyone, Brock Lesnar, Bob Sapp, Christian Cage, AJ Styles, hell Sting even left because he knew he couldn't beat Kurt Angle, so tonight I Kurt Angle am inducting Kurt Angle into the Wrestling Hall of Fame, population 0, well of course that is until right now[/B][/COLOR] [B]People start to bring out stuff for the ceremony as Kurt gets prepared to speak, Kurt stands behind the podium and reaches for a slip of paper[/B] [COLOR="Orange"][B]Kurt Angle: We are here tonight to join in the celebration on Kurt Angle being inducted into the Wrestling Hall of Fame, Kurt Angle has done everything, from beating 5 other men at one time in a Hell in the Cell, to kissing a married women, to being a multiple time World Champ and winning a gold medal with a freakin' broken neck and I have never[/B][/COLOR] [B]Before Angle can finish AJ Styles music and he makes his way down to the ring[/B] [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][B]AJ: Wow.... see I came here tonight with a goal, and that goal was to get one more shot, one more chance to take the TNA World Title off your waist, but instead I am here tonight listening to this bullsh*t that you, Kurt Angle, are inducting yourself into a Wrestling Hall of Fame Man I mean I am in a ring with greatness![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Orange"][B]Kurt: It is true Styles![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][B]Styles: I mean the first TNA triple crown winner[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Orange"][B]Kurt: Second![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][B]Styles: I mean the first ever TNA X-Division Champ[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Orange"][B]Kurt: Well I won it but...[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][B]Styles: Angle I don't mean you, come on, do you really think you are that great![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Orange"][B]Kurt: Kurt Angle is a freakin Olympic gold medalist, and multiply time champion[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][B]Styles: Yeah, you're right, but I've won multiple titles too![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Orange"][B]Kurt: AJ I won the WWE and World Title[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][B]Styles: does that company even still exist?[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Orange"][B]Kurt: Listen here AJ, tonight you want a match for my World Title, than you got it, but if you lose tonight, than you have to induct me into to the Hall of Fame next week[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][B]Styles: Alright and if I win you never, get another shot at the World Title again as long as I am a Champion[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Orange"][B]Kurt: Fine, you have yourself a deal! Oh, and Styles....... I'm like a snake, quick strike[/B][/COLOR] [B]Angle drops the mic and hits an Angle Slam onto Styles, then grabs his Title and walks out of the Impact Zone, Styles slowly gets back up as the Mike Tenay and Chaz are starting to talk[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/Mike_Tenay3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/Generic13.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [COLOR="Navy"][B]Tenay: Welcome to TNA Impact, I am Mike Tenay and joined by my brand new broadcast partner Chaz[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: Tenay, I am here to change TNA, and tonight I have already booked a huge match, Jeff Hardy the self proclaimed Joker of TNA, will take on his own flesh and blood Matt Hardy[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"][B] Tenay: Man that is big news, also tonight from what we just heard AJ Styles will get one more chance to take the TNA World Title from Kurt Angle[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: Yeah and they say first impressions are huge, well.... Kurt Angle didn't do it for me, but now it's time to get to our first match. Curry Man will take on the James Gang, now BG and Kip took out Curry Man's friend Shark Boy[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"][B]Tenay: And what a weird team they make, but a very entertaining team in that[/B][/COLOR] [B]The James Gang comes out first and they grab a mic[/B] [COLOR="Sienna"][B]BG: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, TNA proudly brings to you the future TNA TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD, the big dog BG James, the Bad A** Kip James,your new age James Gang[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"][B]Kip: And if your not down with that, then we got two words for ya![/B][/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/Curry_Man.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/BGJames.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/Kip_James2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]This match was all about Curry Man getting revenge but it just didn't happen as the James Gang destroyed Curry Man and hit a Spike Piledriver for the 3 count[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER] Winner by pinfall: The James Gang[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="Navy"][B]Tenay: I think Curry Man will think next time before he sends out a challenge[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: Yeah, a big time beat down this week for the man from the Far East![/B][/COLOR] [B]We cut to the back where we see Angelina Love putting on her make up, then Jeff Hardy pops in and startles her (Jeff's new Gimmick is similar to the Joker in Batman so he copies a lot of his movement, even licking his lips and moving his hair)[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/Angelina_Love.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/Jeff_Hardy_New.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [COLOR="Magenta"][B]Love: Jesus, Jeff what the hell is your problem?[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Olive"][B]Jeff: Why so serious?[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"][B] Love: What is your problem?[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Olive"][B]Jeff: Angelina, tonight as a beat Matt's head into those steel steps, I want you to think about of much of a loser you are dating![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"][B]Love: Hmm, jealous much?[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Olive"][B]Jeff: Jealous, pishh me, o please, for me to get jealous would force me to take a smile off my face, and that's just no fun! See Matt has had it all, women, glory, no substance problems or problems for that matter....... well...... expect for Lita, he became so serious then[/B][/COLOR] [B]Matt Hardy then walks into the room[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/HARDY.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [COLOR="Purple"][B]Matt: Jeff leave her alone![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Olive"][B]Jeff: And now why are you so serious, do we need to put a smile on your face![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"][B]Matt: Yeah and how about tonight I wipe that smile off your face![/B][/COLOR] [B]Jeff pushes his hair back and licks lips[/B] [COLOR="Olive"][B]Jeff: Now see, there's your problem, you're always trying to save the day, and put on a show, I once did that and it just got boring![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"][B]Matt: Mom and Dad should be ashamed of you[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Olive"][B]Jeff: Dido![/B][/COLOR] [B]Jeff walks away as Matt hugs Angelina[/B] [COLOR="Purple"][B]Matt: It's okay babe![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"][B]Tenay: Jeff Hardy has really become crazy[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: Yeah, I mean he was given every chance to succeed and he messed up, I guess this is his way of trying to change his ways[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"][B]Tenay: But as a crazy person[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: Hey, Doomsday is crazy, are you willing to say that about him?[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"][B]Tenay: No![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: Than shut up! But up next we have a feud that has been one of the most personal I have ever seen[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"][B] Tenay: Yes, LAX lost there tag titles almost a year ago, and Hernandez decided it was Homicide fault and when Homicide took a shot at the X-Division title, well Hernandez decide to attack Homicide during the match and cost him the title, since then it's just been one huge fight between the two.[/B][/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/Homicide.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/HernandezKYKY1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]This was a nice match between two former friends, Hernandez used his power to match Homicide's agility Homicide was to quick for Hernandez though so Hernandez hit him in the head with the chain when Hector Guerrero ran down to the ring and distracted the Ref and Homicide[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER] Your winner by pinfall: Hernandez[/CENTER][/B] [B]Hernandez and Guerrero stand over Homicide and taunt him, then leave the ring[/B] [COLOR="Navy"][B]Tenay: Where did Guerrero come from![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: I have no clue, it's like he popped out of the air and boom, he was there![/B][/COLOR] [B]We cut to the back where we see Jeff Jarrett talking to Doomsday[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/Jeff_Jarrett.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/KaneAAF2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][B]Jeff: Listen big man, you know who I am, and you know what I can do for ya, but in order for that to happen, you have to help me, a little you scratch my back and I scratch yours. So here is what I need[/B][/COLOR] [B]Doomsday breathes heavy as he listens to Jarrett speak[/B] [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][B]Jeff: That little ass clown and his Italian buddy have been pissing me off, so I am giving you the chance to go out there and find a partner and at No Surrender you get them in a House of Horror's match[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Gray"][B]Doomsday: And what's in it for me Jarrett![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][B]Jeff: How about a shot at the TNA World Title![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Gray"][B]Doomsday: Anyone I want![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][B]Jeff: Anyone[/B][/COLOR] [B]Doomsday gives his evil laugh![/B] [COLOR="Gray"][B]Doomsday: Deal![/B][/COLOR] [B]The Camera goes back to Chaz and Tenay[/B] [COLOR="Navy"][B]Tenay: What is a House of Horrors Match!?![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: The most sick, sadistic, insane matches you will ever see[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"][B]Tenay: So you are familiar with it[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: Familiar, o yeah![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"][B]Tenay: Well up next we Black Lightning vs Showtime, Showtime won a preshow match last nigh at Hard Justice to become number one contenders for the TNA Tag Titles, and they have challenged Black Lightning tonight[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: Black Lightning has looked unstoppable, but Showtime is on a hot streak themselves[/B][/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/Hydro.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/Austin_Creed.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/Eric_Young6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/FrankieKazarian.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/TNA_Tag-Team.jpg[/IMG] [B]This was a fast paced match between four young and talented guys, Jay Lethal had control over Kaz but Kaz got a hot tag into Eric Young you went to work on Lethal and Creed, when the Ref was distracted by Creed who was trying to stop showtime from cheating Kaz entered the ring and hit a Wave of Future on Lethal for the pinfall[/B] [B]Winners and new tag champs: Showtime[/B][/CENTER] [B]After the match, Lethal and Creed went over to the announce table and petitioned to Chaz that Kaz wasn't the legal man, Chaz then grabbed a mic[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: Black Lightning has a point![/B][/COLOR] [B]Lethal and Creed were excited and went over and grabbed their belts[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: Woo, woo, wait, I never said I am reversing the ref's decision, it is the ref's call, but here is what I can do, at No Surrender Black Lightning vs Showtime, for the TNA Tag Team Titles, but, until that time the titles are being vacated[/B][/COLOR] [B]Both teams now start to argue with Chaz and he makes it clear he will hold the belts[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: Oh and the belts will be on the line in a TLC match[/B][/COLOR] [B]Chaz sits back in his chair as both teams leave the arena[/B] [COLOR="Navy"][B]Tenay: Man, big news Chaz[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: It's time for TNA to start having some fun[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"][B]Tenay: Well a TLC match is defiantly the thing, but our correspondent Lauren Thompson is with “The Future” Alex Shelly right now[/B][/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/Lauren_Brooke2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/AlexShelly.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [COLOR="Indigo"][B]Lauren: I'm Lauren Thompson joined by “The Future” Alex Shelly, now Alex recently you have been turned on by such friends as Samoa Joe and Chris Sabin[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"][B] Shelly: Stop right there Lauren, now Sabin, Joe you to want to start a battle with The Future, than by all means go ahead, but be smart and think, see I am never alone when I do something, and tonight that will be proven, and you two want to send your monster Lesnar and Morgan after me during the match than go ahead, but I will win tonight![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: Bold statement by the Future[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"][B]Tenay: Shelly has been on a tear lately, but I wonder who is in his corner? And Joe, Sabin, Morgan, and Lesnar are a huge stable in TNA, and he has to face three of them tonight![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: Let's just say Shelly better hope that the all get big headed and want the win[/B][/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/Brock_Lesnar-1.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/AlexShelly.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/Samoa_Joe8.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/edd91f9b.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Morgan, Lesnar, and Joe all start out just beating the crap out of Shelly, but when Morgan went for the pinfall, Lesnar would pull him off, and it went like this until all men started to talk about who should get the win, this gave Shelly enough time to mount a short comeback only to see Joe give him a Muscle Buster for the victory[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Winner by pinfall: Samoa Joe[/CENTER][/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: Well I guess The Future isn't looking to bright for Shelly with no friends![/B][/COLOR] [B]Just as Chaz finished his comment Mark Jindrak appears in the crowd and bolts towards the ring[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/MarkJindrak.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: What! Where did Jindrak come from, does he even work for TNA[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"][B]Tenay: I don't know, you're the boss[/B][/COLOR] [B]Jindrak attacks Joe to help out Shelly but is soon stopped by Matt Morgan who starts beating on him. When Morgan gets off Jindrak he turns around and is speared by none other than Brock Lesnar[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: Wait, what in the blue hell is going on[/B][/COLOR] [B]Shelly, Jindrak, and Lesnar attack Morgan and Joe and Sabin is nowhere to be found to help his buddies, all three men pose as Morgan and Joe get out of the ring[/B] [COLOR="Navy"][B]Tenay: I can only assume that these three men are working together now[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: Assume, are you blind![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"][B]Tenay: No!?![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: Well hell, TNA has a great health plan, you should still get them checked out because there is no assuming about this, those three are a team![/B][/COLOR] [B]With Chaz and Tenay talking the screen cuts out to a video[/B] [CENTER] [IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/Orton_Wrestler.png[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Voice starts to speak, but it isn't Orton's[/B] [COLOR="DimGray"][B]Voice: He has been a World Champion, he has beaten the best and will not die like the rest, he is quick, he is strong, and best of all he is coming to TNA[/B][/COLOR] [B]then you here Orton's voice but from videos from the past[/B] [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Orton: I am Randy Orton, and this is the Age of Orton[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"][B]Voice: He comes to take what is his[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Orton: The World title should be around my waist and not yours[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"][B]Voice: He has destroyed many of careers[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Orton: Foley, the Rock, Flair, and Triple H[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"][B]Voice: But now he has set his sights on a new target[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Orton: Kurt, you can't get far[/B][/COLOR] [B]then words pop onto the screen as the voice keeps speaking[/B] [COLOR="DimGray"][B]Voice: At No Surrender, the Age of Orton will begin and there is nothing you can do to stop it[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Orton: The Age of Orton starts now.... TNA are you ready?[/B][/COLOR] [B]The video cuts out and we are joined back with Chaz and Tenay[/B] [COLOR="Navy"][B]Tenay: Wow, the Age of Orton is coming to TNA[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: Orton is a big time player, and I have no doubt he will climb the ladder real quick in TNA[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"][B]Tenay: Well that is great news but we still have two great matches to get to tonight[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: Yes, and Jeff Hardy as you saw earlier, has completely change since he was unable to win the TNA World Title at Slammiversary against Kurt Angle[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"][B]Tenay: And Matt Hardy has tried to help his brother out, but it seems like no matter what he does Jeff just keeps falling more into this crazy state![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: We talked about you calling people crazy Tenay![/B][/COLOR] [B]A video shows of the King of the Mountain match at Slammiversary in which Hardy had the Belt and made his way up the ladder just as Kurt's time in the box was done, Kurt quickly slapped on an Ankle Lock to Abyss who was down already and quickly tapped out given Angle the chance at the title which then saw him climb the ladder and grab the belt from Hardy and hit him in the head with it, he then hung the belt the video shows Hardy freaking out as he starts to destroy the set of Slammiversary and becomes crazy, then the video highlights different parts of Jeff as he turned including his face paint becoming more darker each week until we have what he have now, and including Hardy attacking people including his brother Matt after he took the one thing that still gave Jeff hope, which was Angelina Love[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/jeffhardy-1.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/HARDY.jpg[/IMG] [B]w/ [/B][IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/Angelina_Love.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [B][CENTER]This was a very nice match between the brothers, Jeff kept irritating Matt as he would blow kisses and flirt with Angelina which made Matt push Jeff at one point and saw Jeff scream “Why So Serious”, Matt then went for a Twist of Fate but Angelina hit Matt over the head with a steal chair and gave Matt the victory[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER] Winner by DQ: Matt Hardy[/CENTER][/B] [B]After the match Angelina and Jeff started to kiss in the middle of the ring over Hardy's lifeless body and Jeff once again screams at Matt[/B] [COLOR="Green"][B]Jeff: WHY SO SERIOUS MATT![/B][/COLOR] [B]The two walked away as Matt tried to get back up slowly[/B] [COLOR="Navy"][B]Tenay: Angelina just turned on Matt for his crazy a** brother[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: Hey, in Jeff Hardy's world everything seems okay[/B][/COLOR] [B]Jeff and Angelina walk by the announce table as Hardy stops and walks towards Tenay[/B] [COLOR="Green"][B]Jeff: I am not Crazy[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"][B]Tenay: Yeah you are[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"][B]Jeff: Shut up.... no.... no.... I'm not crazy[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"][B]Tenay: Yeah, you a.........[/B][/COLOR] [B]Hardy smacks the crap out of Tenay[/B] [COLOR="Green"][B]Jeff: No... I'm not crazy[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: Hey, I never said you were[/B][/COLOR] [B]Hardy walks away licking his lips with Angelina[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: See, I told you to watch your mouth, but no you just had to keep talking![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"][B]Tenay: God, that hurt[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: Hey, you should call Kurt Angle crazy, maybe then he'll snap your ankle![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"][B] Tenay: I thought you didn't like him?[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: I don't, it would just be entertaining![/B][/COLOR] [B]Chris Jericho's music plays and out comes Jericho and Marella with mic in hands[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/Jericho_Wrestler.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/Santino_Wrestlers.png[/IMG][/CENTER] [COLOR="Green"][B]Jericho: Now, my buddy and I were sitting in the back, drink a ridiculously expensive glass of wine, which I doubt none of you could afford, when on the monitor Jeff Jarrett popped up with Doomsday and gave him an offer, see at No Surrender he and someone else will take on Santino and I in a House of Horrors match...... whatever the hell that is and if he wins he gets a shot at the TNA World Title! I mean that's just great, bravo Jarrett, really bravo, I mean give the man whose one shining moment in his life besides getting Lita pregnant, is winning the WWE Heavyweight title, and then losing it the next day to a drunken bald guy, and who is he going to get to be his partner Abyss, Frankenstein, the Creature from the Blue Lagoon, hell Hottie and the Blowfish! I mean it's just an insult to Santino and I, and you know I don't take to kindly to insults, look what I did to Cage when he spit in my face, I made him feel the wrath of Jericho![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][B]Santino: See a Mr. Jeffa Jarrett, I am a man that has been on a mission since 1997, and that mission is to find out just who............... is the a batman, but in my spare time I like to wrestle a little, but what happen at Hard Justice when you almost broked my face, that was not a cool at all, so at a No Surrender I will a make you eat my loin sack![/B][/COLOR] [B]Chris gives Santino a look as he looks back and smiles[/B] [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][B]Santino: And just for your information, Santino Marella is not scared of a man named after Superman's arch villain, no I am afraid of no one except me mommy![/B][/COLOR] [B]Chris Jericho and Marella leave as AJ Styles music hits[/B] [COLOR="Navy"][B]Tenay: Well some weird words from Marella but I think the point was made[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: Yeah, but now it's time for our Main Event[/B][/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/AJ_Styles8.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/Kurt_Angle16.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/TNA_World.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Styles walked straight up to Angle and slapped him, Angle flipped and slammed him, that was just the opening of the match, it was Styles high flying fast paced vs Angle's technical based style the match was well into the 20's before the finish came, that's when AJ got Kurt into the Styles Clash, and connected but Kurt some how applied the Ankle Lock, Styles tried his hardest to get out but couldn't get to the ropes and he tapped out[/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Chaz: Styles has to induct Angle![/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="Navy"][B]Tenay: No![/B][/COLOR] [B] Kurt wouldn't let the Ankle Lock go though[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: Angle let go![/B][/COLOR] [B]Angle proceeds to hold the Ankle Lock, but out of nowhere a man runs into the ring from the crowd and Super kicks Angle saving Styles and his ankle[/B] [B]The man was wearing jeans and a black sleeveless shirt with a straw cowboy hat[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: That's what he meant by it's time![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"][B]Tenay: Huh!?![/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]Chaz: Don't you see Tenay, after almost 2 years he is back, The Heart Break Kid is back baby![/B][/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm197/GatorBait19_2008/ShawnMichaels21.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [B]Impact goes off the air with HBK posing to the fans as Styles looks on in shock[/B]

Archived