Real World (my stat update)

Background then Diary i have been doing my own stat update dont know if i will release it as i havent finished it and i dont know Japan or Mexico so here's what i have done WWE RAW (100%) WWE Smackdown (60%) TNA (100%) ROH (15%) OVW and DSW (1 worker each) anyway i chose to start unemployed to see how things ran this is what happened: WWE Released: Ricky Steamboat Arn Anderson Torrie Wilson Dusty Rhodes Eric Bischoff TNA Released: Samoa Joe Roderick Strong Jonny Fairplay So Cal Val Jackie Gayda Don West Armando Quintero James Mitchell Jeremy Borash Terry Taylor Dutch Mantell Harley Race Bobby Roode The Amazing Red Alex Shelley A1 Sonny Siaki Lance Hoyt David Young Sonjay Dutt Shark Boy Austin Aries Apollo Shocker Cassidy Reilly Eric Young Johnny Devine Jerelle Clark Traci Mikey Batts WWE RAW (monday week 1) 1. Rene Dupree and The Hurricane def. Tyson Tomko and Kerwin White: B 2. Val Venis and Viscera def. Danny Basham and Lance Cade: B- 3. Ric Flair def. Rob Conway (WWE IC title): B 4. Trish Stratus def. Victoria (WWE Womens): B- 5. Kane def. Gene Snitsky: B 6. Edge def. Shawn Michaels: A OVERALL: B+ LOCATION: New England (Very Big) - Attendance: 19,977 WWE Drops Brand Split Larry Zbysko takes over OVW Harley Race takes over DSW TNA Explosion (thursday week 1) 1. Ron Killings def. Christopher Daniels: B+ 2. AJ Styles, Primetime & Sabu def. AMW and Simon Diamond: B 3. Jerry Lynn and Kip James def. The Naturals (NWA Tag Team): B- 4. Jeff Hardy def. Jeff Jarrett: B+ OVERALL: B+ LOCATION: South East (Big, South East) - Attendance: 14,779 WWE Smackdown (friday week 1) 1. Nunzio def. Funaki (WWE Cruiserweight): B- 2. Kerwin White def. The Hurricane: B 3. Joey Mercury def. Viscera: B- 4. Trish Stratus def. Victoria: B- 5. JBL def. Ric Flair via DQ: A 6. Eddie Guerrero def. Kurt Angle: A OVERALL: A LOCATION: Great Lakes (large) - Attendance: 15,000 TNA Impact (saturday week 1) 1. Gail Kim def. Chris Sabin: C 2. Raven and Sabu def. Monty Brown and Petey Williams: C 3. Konnan and Ron Killings (3LK) def. Christopher Daniels and Kip James: C+ 4. Disciples of Destruction def. Abyss and Simon Diamond: C+ 5. Jerry Lynn def. AJ Styles (X-Division title): C+ 6. Jeff Jarrett def. Jeff Hardy: B OVERALL: B- LOCATION: Mid South (Very Small) - Attendance: 2,000 Im a bit disapointed with all the heel vs heel and face vs face matches, and the gail kim def. sabin, must be because her overness everywhere is better than his apart from in the south east. Alot of matches are high rated but thats due to overness. so what do you all think so far?

Probably because they have wayyy too low over to stick with an 100 over fed... and are you kidding? TNA are big, but not 100 over big. Smackdown!? only have 60 also!?

yeh i meant i had 100% finished the TNA roster i have also finished the whole of WWE but for some reason they release almost all of there backstage staff. And even though i set the brand split LOD always seem to show up on RAW. i have almost done ROH will do another test run in a bit to see what happens now.

Started: UNEMPLOYED MONDAY, Week 1 OCTOBER 2005 WWE RAW Results Location: South East(Big) - Attendance: 15,000 1. RIC FLAIR def. ROB CONWAY to retain the WWE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE [B]B[/B] 2. MATT STRIKER, MICK FOLEY & TAJIRI def. DOUG BASHAM, JOEY MERCURY & DANNY BASHAM [B]B[/B] 3. RENE DUPREE def. SCOTTY TOO HOTTY [B]B-[/B] 4. TRISH STRATUS def. VICTORIA to retain the WWE WOMENS TITLE [B]B-[/B] 5. CHRIS BENOIT def. TYSON TOMKO, THE HURRICANE & CHRIS MASTERS [B]B[/B] 6. VAL VENIS and VISCERA def. ORLANDO JORDAN and CARLITO CARIBBEAN COOL [B]B[/B] OVERALL: [B]B[/B] News: I checked to see why so many (starting) smackdown! superstars were on RAW and it seems the booking staff must have swapped them. Here is the roster swaps as of now (below) and the releases (below) WWE Brand Switches CHRIS BENOIT to RAW CHRISTIAN to RAW CM PUNK from OVW to RAW DOUG BASHAM to RAW HEIDENREICH to RAW JAMIE NOBLE from OVW to SMACKDOWN JOEY MERCURY to RAW LINDA MCMAHON from NONE to SMACKDOWN MATT HARDY from NONE to RAW ORLANDO JORDAN to RAW PSICOSIS to RAW REY MYSTERIO JR to RAW SCOTTY TOO HOTTY to RAW SHANE MCMAHON from NONE to SMACKDOWN STEPHANIE MCMAHON from NONE to RAW SUPER CRAZY to RAW WWE Releases ARN ANDERSON RICKY STEAMBOAT TED DIBIASE DUSTY RHODES DEAN MALENKO JOHN LAURIANITIS DAVID FINLAY MICHAEL HAYES BRUCE PRITCHARD ERIC BISCHOFF THEODORE LONG JIM CORDARIS CHRISTY HEMME JILLIAN HALL TORRIE WILSON CHRIS KAY (now OVW) LILIAN GARCIA TODD GRISHAM MARIA STEVE ROMERO TNA Releases JERELLE CLARK MIKEY BATTS SHARK BOY JOHNNY DEVINE TRACI CASSIDY REILLY AUSTIN ARIES APOLLO RODERICK STRONG ALEX SHELLEY ERIC YOUNG DAVID YOUNG SONNY SIAKI SHOCKER THE AMAZING RED BOBBY ROODE GAIL KIM HARLEY RACE LARRY ZBYSKO DUTCH MANTELL TERRY TAYLOR SHANE DOUGLAS JEREMY BORASH RON HARRIS DON HARRIS JAMES MITCHELL ARMANDO QUINTERO SO CAL VAL JACKIE GAYDA JONNY FAIRPLAY TUESDAY, Week 1 OCTOBER 2005 News: JERRY LAWLER takes over OVW (havent created Danny Davis or Paul Heyman) HARLEY RACE takes over DSW (havent created Jim Hamilton or Bill Behrans) WEDNESDAY, Week 1 OCTOBER 2005 TNA Explosion! Results 1. RAVEN and SABU def. PETEY WILLIAMS and SAMOA JOE [B]B[/B] 2. 3 LIVE KREW (KONNAN and RON KILLINGS) def. MATT BENTLEY and SIMON DIAMOND [B]B-[/B] 3. RHINO and JERRY LYNN def. THE NATURALS (ANDY DOUGLAS and CHASE STEVENS) [B]B-[/B] 4. TEAM 3D (BROTHER RAY and BROTHER DEVON) def. KIP JAMES and CHRISTOPHER DANIELS [B]B[/B] OVERALL: [B]B[/B] (what the hell 4 tag matches what was it a special TNA tag night!) FRIDAY, Week 1 OCTOBER 2005 WWE Smackdown! Results 1. SHANE MCMAHON def. STEVIE RICHARDS [B]B-[/B] 2. FUNAKI def. VITO [B]C+[/B] 3. ROAD WARRIOR ANIMAL def. JOHNNY NITRO [B]B-[/B] 4. THE UNDERTAKER def. SYLVAIN GRENIER [B]B[/B] 5. PAUL LONDON def NUNZIO for the WWE CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE [B]B-[/B] 6. EDDIE GUERRERO and RANDY ORTON def. BOOKER T and BATISTA [B]A[/B] OVERALL: [B]B+[/B] (fair enough i could see this card happening in real life, well apart from Shane McMahon taking part, but he is only down as RARELY on semi-wrestler.) News: CHRIS KAY signs with ROH as REFEREE SATURDAY, Week 1 OCTOBER 2005 ROH Results (shown on The Wrestling Channel) LOCATION: Tri-State (Very Small) - Attendance: 2,000 1. NIGEL MCGUINNESS def. JACK EVANS to retain the ROH PURE TITLE [B]C+[/B] 2. AUSTIN ARIES and JIMMY RAVE def. THE HAVANA PITBULLS [B]C+[/B] 3. THE AMAZING RED def. LOW-KI [B]B-[/B] 4. SAMOA JOE def. HOMICIDE [B]B-[/B] OVERALL: [B]B-[/B] (havent totally finished ROH got most of the Top stars and some of the midcard done, this show is because they have a show on The Wrestling Channel.) TNA IMPACT! Results Location: North West (Small) - Attendance: 4,297 1. AMERICA'S MOST WANTED def THE NATURALS for the NWA TAG TEAM TITLES [B]C[/B] 2. AJ STYLES def. PETEY WILLIAMS [B]C[/B] 3. SEAN WALTMAN def. CHRISTOPHER DANIELS [B]B-[/B] 4. MONTY BROWN, ABYSS & MATT BENTLEY def. ELIX SKIPPER, ZACH GOWEN & RON KILLINGS [B]C+[/B] 5. BROTHER RAY DEADLY def. KIP JAMES [B]B-[/B] 6. RAVEN and SABU def. RHINO and JERRY LYNN [B]B-[/B] OVERALL: [B]B-[/B] News: RICKY STEAMBOAT is appointed HEAD BOOKER of OVW ARMANDO QUINTERO is appointed HEAD BOOKER of DSW MONDAY, Week 2 OCTOBER 2005 OVW HIRE: SCOTT D'AMORE JERRY LYNN SAMOA JOE DSW HIRE: BRYAN DANIELSON HOMICIDE CHAD COLLYER ALEX SHELLEY SONJAY DUTT NIGEL MCGUINNESS RODERICK STRONG RUDY CHARLES WWE RAW RESULTS Location: Mid Atlantic (Big) - Attendance: 14,580 1. MATT STRIKER, CHRIS BENOIT & THE HURRICANE def. ROB CONWAY, ORLANDO JORDAN & TYSON TOMKO [B]B[/B] 2. SHELTON BENJAMIN def. DOUG BASHAM [B]B[/B] 3. EUGENE def. WILLIAM REGAL [B]B[/B] 4. JOEY MERCURY def. SCOTTY TOO HOTTY, DANNY BASHAM & MICK FOLEY [B]B[/B] 5. SHAWN MICHAELS def. CARLITO CARIBBEAN COOL [B]B+[/B] 6. CHRISTIAN and CHRIS MASTERS def. VAL VENIS def. VISCERA [B]B[/B] OVERALL: [B]B[/B]

[QUOTE=Woodsmeister] News: RICKY STEAMBOAT is appointed HEAD BOOKER of OVW [/QUOTE] The coolest thing I could see happening anywhere :) Jon :D Oh man, Ricky Steamboat should personally book for OVW,....would've been great if he were there when Shelton Benjamin was there and Cena...... Or did he ever work with those up and comers in OVW??

will probablies never happen again now as i have added Heyman and Davis, Heyman is on a Written with WWE and a PPA with OVW i couldnt believe i could do that but oh well. Will be adding more workers and update all the relationships, teams, stables etc... and possibly to another test.

Archived