The Official 'Post What You're Thinking' Thread

TheTuckerman

[QUOTE=nZane;504036]360. Don't have need for a Blu-Ray player yet, which is about the only reason I'd pick up a PS3 at this point.[/QUOTE] We're going to have to play each other sometime, if only to say that I got my rear end handed to me by a fellow Mafia player. :) EDIT: And right now the only reason I'd get a PS3 is when FF13 comes out.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=ShadowedFlames;504041]We're going to have to play each other sometime, if only to say that I got my rear end handed to me by a fellow Mafia player. :) EDIT: And right now the only reason I'd get a PS3 is when FF13 comes out.[/QUOTE] 13 is coming for the 360 too. [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_fantasy_13[/url] [url]http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/home/950899.html[/url]

[QUOTE=ShadowedFlames;504056]KH3 can hold off for a bit. But that would be another reason. Got to keep up with Sora and company :D Back on topic real quick: Why did they let Kane Tombstone Pete Rose two years running? What sense does that make?[/QUOTE] Someone in cooperate was a Sox fan?

[QUOTE=Astil;504037]I own both FOF and BBCF and FOF:TCY. Love all of them. I just did not like Head Coach. Maybe I should try it again?[/QUOTE]In all fairness, it does have a rather steep learning curve. It's one of those games that you have to invest a bit of time in to get the full experience. [QUOTE=ShadowedFlames;504041]We're going to have to play each other sometime, if only to say that I got my rear end handed to me by a fellow Mafia player. :) EDIT: And right now the only reason I'd get a PS3 is when FF13 comes out.[/QUOTE]From what I understand, the multiplayer portion of HC09 is... crap, really. But I haven't given it a shot yet, so I'd be up to try it. Nzanicus on XBL, if you're interested. Don't know when I'll be on this week though, because of that whole Fall Festival thing. Have I mentioned that they have chocolate-covered bacon? It's not on a stick (sorry Wall), but still: bacon... dipped in chocolate. Yes. Just yes.

[QUOTE=nZane;504184]From what I understand, the multiplayer portion of HC09 is... crap, really. But I haven't given it a shot yet, so I'd be up to try it. Nzanicus on XBL, if you're interested. [/QUOTE] Quite all right; this week is busy for me with a bunch of work-related stuff and what-not. ShadowedFlames on XBL...how creative, right? :p

-Hey, Moe killed me twice! You can always head over [URL="http://marvelsecretinvasion.proboards.com/index.cgi"]here[/URL] and see if they're needing a replacement. I know Arrows, Rev, Glot, Gonvick, BP, DWW, myself, and maybe a few other GDS regulars are playing. Interesting game, so far. -Chocolate-covered bacon is the most nauseatingly wonderful thing I've ever had. Take bacon, cut it into thirds, dip it in chocolate, and stick in a fridge/freezer until the chocolate hardens. Sounds disgusting; tastes like heaven.

[QUOTE=Thomnipotent;504509][B]1. UGH WHY IS SHE NOT SINGLE DAMN IT.[/B] 2. Where am I going to come up with an hour of original music by November 15th?![/QUOTE] If she is NOT married then she is single. It is quite a fact as I have stolen at least two girls from other guys. I know I'm a jerk. Thank you. :p

-I was just getting ready to revive this thread, when I saw that Thrice did it for me. Bastard stole my thunder. :p [QUOTE=ThriceP86;507196]If she is NOT married then she is single. It is quite a fact as I have stolen at least two girls from other guys. I know I'm a jerk. Thank you. :p[/QUOTE]If she was really happy with him, she wouldn't leave him for someone else. :D So yeah, fair game. -In other random musings, Christmas sucked royally for me last year. In fact, the entire month of December was a spectacular display of suck in the nZane household. So, seeing as I pretty much lost an entire month of Christmas last year, I'm making up for it this year! November 1st, I'm putting up my Christmas decorations (feel weird doing it before Halloween). And I'm going to cook a nice big Christmas dinner for me, my girlfriend, and my parents! I'm going all out too, dammit! Ham, mashed potatoes, maybe a yam or two! THERE WILL BE NO BAH HUMBUG THIS YEAR!! -I'm far too excited about this. I should also mention that it hit 85 outside today. :eek: I'm expecting the weather to dump a few inches of snow on me for my premature jubilation, or else!

[QUOTE=ThriceP86;507196]If she is NOT married then she is single. It is quite a fact as I have stolen at least two girls from other guys. I know I'm a jerk. Thank you. :p[/QUOTE] I've stolen a guy's fiancee, so hah. :cool: And I admit I'm a jerk as well, so it's okay... right? Well, she's coming over to lay down vocals for one of my tracks tonight. I've spent the past two hours and twenty minutes cleaning, and I've been awake for two hours and fourty minutes. Hah. I'm a tool. Problem is, I respect her boyfriend heaps. Ah, and the ex is going to be at my gig with this guy she's been interested in for a while. It sucks, yeah, but the thing is that I'll be the one making the loud noises that they're moving to. It's like being king for an hour, I'm convinced. Also, has anyone been tempted to buy a Brother brand printer? I want one solely so I can say "well let me tell you somethin'" every time it jams.

[QUOTE=nZane;507211]-I was just getting ready to revive this thread, when I saw that Thrice did it for me. Bastard stole my thunder. :p If she was really happy with him, she wouldn't leave him for someone else. :D So yeah, fair game.[/QUOTE] I prefer stealing lightning. :D But thanks for giving my comments more support. Funny thing, I'm chasing a girl who has a boyfriend but I'm beginning to believe that she wants to be stuck in whatever she is with this other guy (I don't personally know him). However, I know something must be wrong if she is willing to hang out with me and stuff. I'm now shifting my focus to other pursuits so whatever... [QUOTE=Thomnipotent;508005]I've stolen a guy's fiancee, so hah. :cool: And I admit I'm a jerk as well, so it's okay... right? Well, she's coming over to lay down vocals for one of my tracks tonight. I've spent the past two hours and twenty minutes cleaning, and I've been awake for two hours and fourty minutes. Hah. I'm a tool. [B]Problem is, I respect her boyfriend heaps.[/B] Ah, and the ex is going to be at my gig with this guy she's been interested in for a while. It sucks, yeah, but the thing is that I'll be the one making the loud noises that they're moving to. It's like being king for an hour, I'm convinced. Also, has anyone been tempted to buy a Brother brand printer? I want one solely so I can say "well let me tell you somethin'" every time it jams.[/QUOTE] Damn, you've got me beat by stealing a fiance. Now that's twisted. :cool: But, with this other girl, since you know her boyfriend and you respect him then I understand. That is definitely a different circumstance. And that Brother printer thing is quite amusing. [QUOTE=The Aussie;508021]Why is it that attractive women that you're friends with are never single?[/QUOTE] That is a rhetorical question. If and when they put you in the friend zone, you are screwed. Anywho, I have recently watched two fantastic horror movies called Waxwork and the sequel, Waxwork II. Those movies are so great and they remind me so much of the Evil Dead series. In fact, the second one is almost a straight comedy. Mr. Bruce Campbell makes an appearance in the second one and I highly recommend it to anyone who loves cheesy 80s horror.

Archived