DOTM: Cornellverse  

40 members have voted

1. 1. DOTM: Cornellverse

• Dragonmack's "The David Mack Chronicles: The CGC Era!"
    • Tigerkinney's "Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0"
    • FINisher's "WEXXV: The Devils Rejects"
    • Clabobby's "CZCW: Expanding The Coastal Zone"
    • NoNeck's "Secret's of the Ring: Volume 2"
    • Infinitywpi's "Tradition Dictates That You Be Welcomed... To The Coastal Zone "
    • Shipshirt's "Championship Wrestling from Boston Lives Again"
    • Rob5490's "TCW: Failure is Not An Option...Or Is It?"

[U][SIZE="3"][B]Cornellverse DOTM nominee's:[/B][/SIZE][/U] [list][*]2nd* [thread=32911]Dragonmack's "The David Mack Chronicles: The CGC Era!"[/thread] [*]2nd* [thread=33304]Tigerkinney's "Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0"[/thread] [*]2nd* [thread=34940]FINisher's "WEXXV: The Devils Rejects"[/thread] [*]2nd* [thread=35365]Clabobby's "CZCW: Expanding The Coastal Zone"[/thread] [*]2nd* [thread=29414]NoNeck's "Secret's of the Ring: Volume 2"[/thread] [*]2nd* [thread=31963]Infinitywpi's "Tradition Dictates That You Be Welcomed... To The Coastal Zone "[/thread] [*]2nd* [thread=33709]Shipshirt's "Championship Wrestling from Boston Lives Again"[/thread] [*]2nd* [thread=33653]Rob5490's TCW: Failure is Not An Option...Or Is It?[/thread][/list]

[QUOTE=FINisher;501643]7 (8) nominees, 1 vote. I can't decide. Damn public poll, can't vote for myself :D I'll cast my vote when I come to the conclusion who should have it. EDIT: Done. ^^[/QUOTE] See, that's my thought on the issue. but i learned last time some one said that. The general consensus was that voting for your self is ok, and that is why the pole is public, your free to vote for yourself, but in a tie situation, if you voted for yourself and the other guy did not...the other guy gets the win in my book. :) not that any of that makes your choice easier, but at least we know you stand on principal!

[I]Many, many thanks to those of you that voted for SOTR, that continue to read it, and that leave comments and predictions. It is an honor to be regarded so well by one’s peers. I would also like to extend congratulations to the other nominees this month. There are so many talented writers tackling the C-Verse now that it is, in my estimation, as alive as it has ever been. :) That said, I was hoping at some point for something truly cool to happen with the SOTR diary, so that I could make an announcement about its future. This now seems like the right occasion, especially coinciding with “Supreme Challenge” which is right around the corner. And it’s a big one too; at least I think it is anyway. I would like to announce that after much deliberation……… (What did you think I was going to give it away? I added it to the latest “Supreme TV”; it’s tagged at the end of it. Go check it out.)[/I] ;)

[quote=mistaken;503927]i recounted & it's still a no neck win :p[/quote] Darn it! :D Congratulations to NoNeck and for Dragonmack also for the tied 2nd place! [SIZE=1][B]([/B]..Could I get a special mention since it was my [B]first diary[/B] [B]EVER[/B][/SIZE] :p:rolleyes:[B])[/B]

Archived