APW 2009 - This country ain't killed us yet!

I love how that's caught on. It makes me grin. And yeah, I know what you mean about the time thing. It's nice that I do have a set of regulars though :) Just simmed into February ingame (I'm only ever a week ahead at most of the diary) and my god Australia just went super nova. This is going to be FUN. Possibly an update tomorrow guys :) I know the updating is erratic but I don't want to get tied to a schedule and let people down.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1. Switchblade vs. Fuzzy Freeman -Freeman 2. Motty Kuroda vs. Crazy Blue -Motty as i see him as the better overall investment for the future. 3. Inferno vs. Boo Smithson -Boo. 4. Alyx Macquarie vs. Rick Stantz Alyx, rare that i'd bet against the Mac. 5. Swoop McCarthy vs. New Zealand Pit Bull -Swoop

It's a publisher template and i'm happy to send it out to anyone that asks :) The ASAW is a promotion I added to the game to act as competition. It stands for All Star Australian Wrestling. I'll do a profile promotion for them soon, got quite a few new people that will need introducing so I'll just do one big "Getting to know you" thread. Thanks for the comments so far, and like I say if you want the templates they're free for distribution.

[QUOTE=Rathen4;509227]It's a publisher template and i'm happy to send it out to anyone that asks :) The ASAW is a promotion I added to the game to act as competition. It stands for All Star Australian Wrestling. I'll do a profile promotion for them soon, got quite a few new people that will need introducing so I'll just do one big "Getting to know you" thread. Thanks for the comments so far, and like I say if you want the templates they're free for distribution.[/QUOTE] Sounds good! I've been aching to try and find a good way to keep people informed of happenings in other parts of the world in my EWA diary. Keep up the good work (though I'm saddened to see Big Daddy Horne is no longer around... I love him).

[QUOTE=1PWfan;508343] 4. Alyx Macquarie vs. [B]Rick Stantz[/B] [I]I've lost track of the Blondes' status as a team (are they split or not?) but I'm going with Rick because he can spell his name right :D[/I] [/QUOTE] They are still very much a team and perhaps the #2/#3 team in the promotion :) Didn't spot this question before now, apologise. Also, just for ComradeBot: [IMG]http://rathen.animebots.co.uk/tew/apw/asaw.png[/IMG]

1. Switchblade vs. [B]Fuzzy Freeman[/B] Freeman is a hot ticket in my APW game, and can see him being a future star in Australia. 2. Motty Kuroda vs. [B]Crazy Blue[/B] 3. Inferno vs. [B]Boo Smithson[/B] 4. Alyx Macquarie vs. [B]Rick Stantz[/B] Stantz gets the victory after Macquerie took the last one. 5. [B]Swoop McCarthy[/B] vs. New Zealand Pit Bull As much as I love Pit Bull, he's not really doing much here right now. So Swoop gets the win over the veteran.

1. Switchblade vs.[B] Fuzzy Freeman[/B] 2. [B]Motty Kuroda[/B] vs. Crazy Blue 3. Inferno vs. [B]Boo Smithson[/B] It's Boo. Cmon. In my TCW game I brought him and Swoop and Harry [I]Simonson over. Wanted to bring Pitbull too but Tommy wouldn't let me as one of my goals.[/I] 4. Alyx Macquarie vs. [B]Rick Stantz[/B] 5. [B]Swoop McCarthy[/B] vs. New Zealand Pit Bull

[CENTER][SIZE="5"]HUGE thanks for the predictions - welcome to new and old readers alike. You are now part of the most popular APW diary on the site! (Ok, fine, it's the only active one going at the moment, but I have to find glory where I can!)[/SIZE] [IMG]http://rathen.animebots.co.uk/tew/apw/tv200904.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://rathen.animebots.co.uk/tew/apw/website200904.png[/IMG][/CENTER] [SIZE="4"][CENTER]Quick Picks 1. Cody Cook vs. Crazy Blue 2. Old School Reunion vs. The Melbourne Blondes 3. Megadome Qual match: Inferno vs. Jimmy Stratosphere 4. Swoop McCarthy vs. The Brisbane Devil. 5. Megadome Qualifying match: Triple S vs. Boo Smithson. [/CENTER][/SIZE]

1. Cody Cook vs. Crazy Blue -Crazy Blue 2. Old School Reunion vs. The Melbourne Blondes -Im really liking the Old School Reunion team so i'll go with them. 3. Megadome Qual match: Inferno vs. Jimmy Stratosphere -Hard one to call but i'll go with Jimmy. 4. Swoop McCarthy vs. The Brisbane Devil. -Swoop for sure. 5. Megadome Qualifying match: Triple S vs. Boo Smithson. -Triple S being the champion has to be in the Megadome match.

[B]Cody Cook[/B] vs. Crazy Blue [I]Cody Cook will win this one b/c we don't want the Mick Foley of APW getting a big head or anything...[/I] Old School Reunion vs. [B]The Melbourne Blondes [/B] [I]TMB will win this one. It has been a while since they teamed up or even won a singles match[/I] Megadome Qual match: Inferno vs.[B] Jimmy Stratosphere[/B] [I]Damn Jimmy....Big push...I wonder if Motty is on the outs...Either way could mean good things for Jimmy if he is going solo or even great things for the team of Jimmy and Motty since having him represnt the team in the match could give him some more nority[/I] Swoop McCarthy vs. [B]The Brisbane Devil[/B] [I]TBD will be winning this one...I deffently see some outside help either way though[/I] Megadome Qualifying match: Triple S vs. [B]Boo Smithson[/B] [I]I don't think I have every gone against TripS but this time I am going with Boo, I just don't see you booking the champion in this match this time b/c now the title means something... Last year you were trying to build up Nate. This time around you have a proven champion and no need to make him go in the Megadome and lose... I see Boo winning this one.[/I]

[CENTER]Yay! [img]http://rathen.animebots.co.uk/tew/apw/tv200905.png[/img] [img]http://rathen.animebots.co.uk/tew/apw/website200905.png[/img] [SIZE="4"][CENTER]Quick Picks 1. Inferno vs. Dingo Devine. 2. Megadome Qualifying match: Lanny Williams vs. Blake Belushi 3. Megadome Qualifying match: Harry Simonson vs. Fuzzy Freeman 4. Swoop McCarthy vs. Triple S vs. Alyx Macquarie. (Non Title) [/CENTER][/SIZE][/CENTER]

1. Inferno vs. Dingo Devine. -Inferno will continue on the success of qualifying for the Megadome. 2. Megadome Qualifying match: Lanny Williams vs. Blake Belushi -Hard to call but i'll say Belushi will take the win. 3. Megadome Qualifying match: Harry Simonson vs. Fuzzy Freeman -Harry no doubt. 4. Swoop McCarthy vs. Triple S vs. Alyx Macquarie. (Non Title) -Very tough to call, i'll go with the outside chance in Alyx.

1.[B] Inferno[/B] vs. Dingo Devine. 2. Megadome Qualifying match: [B]Lanny Williams[/B] vs. Blake Belushi [I]More talent here.[/I] 3. Megadome Qualifying match: [B]Harry Simonson[/B] vs. Fuzzy Freeman [I]See above.[/I] 4. S[B]woop McCarthy[/B] vs. Triple S vs. Alyx Macquarie. (Non Title) [I]I actually want to call Alyx too... don't know why, but I won't.[/I]

Archived