The Official Family Guy Trivia Game

UFC-KING

Title Speaks for itself, Tell me if you want in, There will be five questions at a time. The first 4 are worth 1 point, the fifth is a bonus question worth 3 points. After each round of 5 (Total of 25 questions) The person with the least points will be eliminated.

There are 12 spots available in the first tournament (Family Guy) The Next one should be The Simpsons 1. ya its me [B][COLOR="Red"]2. Lostrelms[/COLOR][/B] 3. Astil : Score : 3/16 Bonuses : 1/4 Total Score : 6/30 4. Tha Black Phenom : 4/16 Bonuses : 1/4 Total Score : 7/30 5. mjdgoldeneye : Score : 11/16 Bonuses : 1/4 Total Score : 14/30 [COLOR="Red"][B]6. MikeSensation 7. Sebsy[/B][/COLOR] 8. MMA-KING : Score : 7/16 Bonuses : 2/4 Total Score : 13/30 OOC : New Format, the 2 people with the least points in every round will have a 5 question play-off, with the loser being eliminated [B][U]Up For Elimination[/U][/B] Astil Tha Black Phenom ya_its_me 3/10 sebsy MikeSensation Lostrelms Alright, since most weren't online last night, you guys have till 8 pm pacific tonight

First 20 Questions 1. What item did the door-to-door salesman assume that Peter had plenty of when he first came to the Griffin's Door ? 2. While stranded in Cuba, what does Peter use to light his cigar ? 3. When Peter and Lois wee secretly speaking to Meg, what did they say an alternate plan was to replacing her character in the Griffins' reality show ? 4. In the episode "And the Wiener is..." what is revealed as the cause of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer's Glowing Nose ? 5 (Bonus). In the Episode "If i'm dyin', I'm Lyin" what does Lois say Chris must do in order to watch TV Again ? 6. What friends of Peter and Lois show up at KISS Stock ? 7. What does Brian convince Stewie that he was injected with when he received his immunizations ? 8. Just before the hurricane, what song does Peter play on the crystal glasses ? 9. What is the name of the couple you can see through the wall in the motel room that Brian and Seabreeze get when they run away ? 10 (Bonus). How much money does Peter bribe the Brown University Admissions Office to get Meg Accepted ? 11. What appliance did Peter lend to the neighbor who used to live next to him, but never got back ? 12. When Peter is running home after he finds one of the tickets in his beer, what happens right before he gets to his house ? 13. What important position does Lois decide to run for in the Episode "Running Mates" ? 14. What happened to Peter when he asked Tony Robbins to sign his book ? 15 (Bonus). When Peter comes home to find nudist Jeff Campbell in his living room with Meg, what does Peter do ? 16. What impartial third party holds on to the money clip for Meg, Chris and Stewie ? 17. How many fountains are featured in the opening sequence of every "Family Guy" Episode ? 18. When Stewie Meets Santa Claus at the mall, what does he ask him for ? 19. How do the British convince Peter and the Guys to leave the Clam's Head Pub ? 20 (Bonus). On Christmas Eve, when Brian tries to put out the house fire, what causes his attempt to be thwarted ? [I]OOC : A lot of these questions might be incredibly hard for some, so try your best. And also, some rounds might not be eliminations[/I]

[QUOTE=sebsy;503537]Just noticed you say there are 12 spots available but you're only allowing 8. Anyway I'm off to bed :D[/QUOTE] I know, i switched it because i wanted to get started today, And by the way, never mind the Time Limit I included, as i forgot some of you live in England, Britain etc.

Archived