New Company with new people!!!

Just had a brainwave, it won't work, but it shall amuse me. You guys send in ideas for people I put them onto the roster randomise their attributes and put them into a SWF template. Then I shall write a dairy and see how your wrestlers do. This thread might of been done before, can't remember. But if it has this one shall be even better. O.K so here are my three, need enough for a regional fed, so first come first serve. John Pope. Preacher. Lightweight. Travelled round Europe for a while, learnt his wrestling schools from a Priest. Habid Hatooq. Middleweight. Foreigner. Born and raised in Muslim Somalia, works well, learnt skills in Army. Good as Heel Tom Foley. Traditionalist. Heavyweight. Owns the company. Learned to wrestle in High School. Is he good find out in this thread... One per Person. You need to give me a three line bio and a gimmick. WOMEN ARE ALLOWED. It is an intergrated fed. Have fun. P.S if you have thought up a great gimmick see if you can fit it to someone who needs it on my gimmick thread on General Discussions.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"The HEATseeker" Johnny Danger - Quite simply, he's the black charisma like guy, where being bad is just too damned cool! He's quite c.o.c.k.y. and will stop at nothing to get himself and ONLY himself over. Think all of the members of the Kliq rolled into one, minus the drugs (he's manipulative, short tempered, a con man through and through, a total politician) Anything else you need to know, lemme know

Mark Evan Alexander Thompson-Head: MEAT-Head, Face Guy that is nothing but muscle, teamed with a heal who is constantly taking advantage of his good nature but simple mindedness. story line after his Heel partner has used and abused him to the point that even he can figure it out, he goes to the mad scientist and gets himself some juice to increase his smarts, it back fires and he becomes a wrestler Destorying machine, switches heal, as Meat-Grinder and goes all the way to the title before some woman reigns him him and turns him back to a gentle gaint face.

[QUOTE=tizzyt;513069]"The HEATseeker" Johnny Danger - Quite simply, he's the black charisma like guy, where being bad is just too damned cool! He's quite c.o.c.k.y. and will stop at nothing to get himself and ONLY himself over. Think all of the members of the Kliq rolled into one, minus the drugs (he's manipulative, short tempered, a con man through and through, a total politician) Anything else you need to know, lemme know[/QUOTE] Yeah I forgot to mention, I need to know what weight they are... I forget a lot...

[QUOTE=tizzyt;513069]"The HEATseeker" Johnny Danger - Quite simply, he's the black charisma like guy, where being bad is just too damned cool! He's quite c.o.c.k.y. and will stop at nothing to get himself and ONLY himself over. Think all of the members of the Kliq rolled into one, minus the drugs (he's manipulative, short tempered, a con man through and through, a total politician) Anything else you need to know, lemme know[/QUOTE] even this guy could be my tag partner, we could be the Hot Heads

"The HEATseeker" Johnny Danger is a lightweight - he's the 1-2-3 Kid with a Kevin Nash attitude and Shawn Michaels workrate... wow, what a combination Hey, if you want to team him with Mistaken' guy, it's all good... just don't be surprised when he smacks him around.

[QUOTE=tizzyt;513101]"The HEATseeker" Johnny Danger is a lightweight - he's the 1-2-3 Kid with a Kevin Nash attitude and Shawn Michaels workrate... wow, what a combination Hey, if you want to team him with Mistaken' guy, it's all good... just don't be surprised when he smacks him around.[/QUOTE] Just to help him maintian his stiff upper lip, right?!? :D

[QUOTE=tizzyt;513101]"The HEATseeker" Johnny Danger is a lightweight - he's the 1-2-3 Kid with a Kevin Nash attitude and Shawn Michaels workrate... wow, what a combination Hey, if you want to team him with Mistaken' guy, it's all good... just don't be surprised when he smacks him around.[/QUOTE] Okay, I'll make Timmy Lee Klansly - HEEL - Big Heavyweight - Kevin Nash with HBK attitude (pre Church) and 1-2-3 Kid workrate. His gimmick is that he is big and a force to be reckoned with...actually, lets give him face paint and have him do Jim Force promos. Big Smack Scott with Jim Force promos. This should be good.

I could hug all you guys,an hour and already I've got enough people to make myself beleive this will work. But I do give you a word of warning, It will be a while for me to get the workers I.D up, so don't expect the first log for a few days after getting every charecter. [SIZE="5"]Warning : 19 Worker Spaces left, Ideas for managers left 4, announcers left 1, Colours left 1, Road Agent needed 1... First come first served. One idea per person please...[/SIZE]

The E&I Connection - Tag Team OG Eazy: A Black Highflyer, his ripped physique and Chino accent got him pushed into a gangsta gimmick, and while he portrays the role to a T, he is rather talented in the ring and might be able to break into singles competition and out of his stereotypical gimmick eventually. Donny Ice: A white brawler with a hardcore streak in him, Donny is the opposite to Eazy gimmick wise, as he's a trust fund kid from Fort Lauderdale who actually WANTED the 'fly-white guy' gimmick. There's no question he's got talent in the ring and he can cut a half-decent promo, but there's only so far his gimmick will get him. Alignment: I'd like to make them heel, but it appears that there are a lot of heels right now so let's make them faces.

[QUOTE=NathanielKern;513181]The E&I Connection - Tag Team OG Eazy: A Black Highflyer, his ripped physique and Chino accent got him pushed into a gangsta gimmick, and while he portrays the role to a T, he is rather talented in the ring and might be able to break into singles competition and out of his stereotypical gimmick eventually. Donny Ice: A white brawler with a hardcore streak in him, Donny is the opposite to Eazy gimmick wise, as he's a trust fund kid from Fort Lauderdale who actually WANTED the 'fly-white guy' gimmick. There's no question he's got talent in the ring and he can cut a half-decent promo, but there's only so far his gimmick will get him. Alignment: I'd like to make them heel, but it appears that there are a lot of heels right now so let's make them faces.[/QUOTE] Gotta follow rules, pick one, and I'll see what I can do...

[QUOTE=The Masked Orange;513183]Gotta follow rules, pick one, and I'll see what I can do...[/QUOTE] Ooops, didn't see that. I'll admit that I really had my heart set on the tag team, and I was going to just suggest a completely different character but I can't think of anything else. So for now let's just use OG Eazy, but make OG Eazy his alter ego, and his real name Oliver Grant.

[QUOTE=scorpion;513200]"The Perfect One" Jake Young A young brash manager with an arrogant attitude but without the size to back it up. (lightweight) A quick wit and a great talker. Likes to lead a stable known as the "Perfect Alliance." Could also do Color Commentary.[/QUOTE] Great, the stable has given me an idea, but I may change the name... Thankyou scorpion [SIZE="5"]Warning : 17 Worker Spaces left, Ideas for managers left 3, announcers left 1, Colours left 1, Road Agent needed 1... First come first served. One idea per person please... [/SIZE]

I'll take the road agent. "The Enforcer" Wallace McMichael A burly man, who is mostly soft-spoken, unless pushed to the edge. Having grown up in the wrestling business, after his knees gave way from years of in-ring abuse, McMichael turned to working backstage, taking more interest in teaching the next generation of wrestler. Can also play an authority figure, if necessary. Lemme know if you need anything else, if he works for ya. :)

[QUOTE=Prophet;513223]I'll take the road agent. "The Enforcer" Wallace McMichael A burly man, who is mostly soft-spoken, unless pushed to the edge. Having grown up in the wrestling business, after his knees gave way from years of in-ring abuse, McMichael turned to working backstage, taking more interest in teaching the next generation of wrestler. Can also play an authority figure, if necessary. Lemme know if you need anything else, if he works for ya. :)[/QUOTE] Thats great cheers, I got a solid roster for half a local promotion, but it's coming along nicely, if you have already posted a person on here it doesn't stop you influencing other people's posts HINT HINT

Lord Rodimer J. Stronghold V Middleweight Face The King of Wrestling, uses his Techinical skills to make opponents tap, wears a crown and cape to the ring to show y he is truly the King Of Wrestling. wanted him 2 be heel but it seems there are alot of heels so

I'm in. :P Character name: The Pisschrist Bio: A dark, evil character, lunatic, a Grim Reaper of somesort. Nemesis combined with Larry Wood and the whole spirit of WEXXV. Finishing move: The Tombstone Piledriver. Stats etc: Heavyweight, Heel A*, face C. A nice guy in reality ^^

Gotta say I'm loving the ideas, but sad that noone has made a women character yet... Oh well, got some ideas for the First Card. When I'm gonna start writing the diary it gonna be on a new thread named: [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]TF22 The peoples Comapny[/COLOR][/SIZE] All ideas for first card also welcome. Trust me, this is my first diary, and if I screw up, all of your guyses characters will fail, so help please!!

Archived