Mod Index

[QUOTE=darthsiddus2;519434]sticky![/QUOTE] I remember a few year's back, there was a similar type of thread going... I think with 2005 version. The answer to this was that it was not going to happen, for all the reasons everyone has stated.... it would be promoting real world mods, etc.. The reason for this, is because someone could potentially claim these mods as the only reason the game sells, and come up with a law suit. Now... Although I believe, as many other's probably do as well, that GDS would or could win such a law suit... Why go through all the trouble when it's not necessary. Just going to court with someone with the right backing, could lose quite a bit of funding for our community here. It could also take the whole fun out of making these games for us. What I suggest anyone doing that wants this stickied, is to use your thread tools, and subscribe to this thread. You could also just add it to your favorites.

[QUOTE=Thevampire;550052][url]http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=37214[/url] don't forget the Mod Named Sue ( M.N.S.)[/QUOTE] OHHH.. so that's why it's called M.N.S now! I remember the voters deciding upon a Mod Named Sue ages back but it had completely slipped my mind by the time the new thread came about

I used the Know Your Role mod as a base. Some of my shows have had a B rating so they aren't all C shows. All the angles I've written are included in the mod and if I do an update it will include all new angles I may write. I tend to write my own angles if there is something not there that I'd like to use.

Archived