Diary Question  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Diary Question

• A Whole Lot. Attention To Detail Is The Way To Go.
    • Short And Sweet. Just The Facts Please, Just The Facts
    • A Bit Inbetween. I Like A Little Variety In My Diary.

Personally I like anything that develops character. If you are great at developing character through promos then that's the best way to go. If you can do it better through matches then do it that way. I'm guity of writing more than I need to, but I try to mostly stick to things that build and develop character in some way. Any match featuring Dermot O'Logical for example will be filled with him talking about skincare and the like while a match with Shooter Sean Deeley will be packed with amateur style wrestling and little else. So in short... write anything that develops character and that should ensure you have a good diary which in turn should ensure that people read. At least theoretically... Which reminds me... must post my next card tomorrow. Been stalling on it while mafia takes over my free time again. :)

I can't say I have a real preference. Its all about making a given approach work for you. And making it work with the type of the promotion. I say go with the style that fits the story you want to tell and is going to most enjoyable for you to write, because thats most likely to be enjoyable to read.

Archived