UEW: The New Tradition

UEW World Title [B]Joey Beauchamp (C)[/B] vs Ali Bloxsome [I]Joey Breezes through another title defence. [/I] [B]Sergei Kalashnov[/B] vs Stig Svensson [I]Dragomack's reasons for choosing Stig would hold firm, if (a) Kalashnov didn't just have a win and (b) was also a face, and in my opinion Kalashnov would provide the better match up for Joey. Mind you whoever loses is bound to get a title shot eventually. [/I] UEW Tag Team Titles The Devil & The Beast (C) vs [B]Nigerian Hit Squad[/B] [I]Pleasantly surprised to see a tag title defence, especially as you said you would be putting the division on the backburner. NHS aren't that great, but Devil & Beast suck worse, so I think you might go for the title change, might as well move the NHS up the waiting list. [/I] UEW Nations Title Geoff Borne (C) vs [B]Inky the Squid[/B] [I]Another title change, as I think Inky however marginal can bring more to the title than Borne.[/I] [B]Michael Moodie[/B] vs Wez Blooze [I]I'll just give the edge to Moodie as you don't appear to be giving your user character a mega push.[/I] [B]Don Henderson[/B] vs Otto Hammerschmidt [I]Don finally gets that elusive win in UEW[/I]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/UEW/News005.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/UEW/Upcoming005.png[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]QUICK PICKS[/B] [U]UEW World Title Triple Threat[/U] Joey Beauchamp (C) vs Ali Bloxsome vs Sergei Kalashnov [U]UEW Nations Title[/U] Inky the Squid (C) vs Geoff Borne Michael Moodie vs Stig Svensson Jamie Anderson vs Otto Hammerschmidt Beast Bantom vs Rahabad Lawal Jason O'Conner vs Wez Blooze

UEW World Title Triple Threat [B]Joey Beauchamp (C)[/B] vs Ali Bloxsome vs Sergei Kalashnov [I]Beauchamp retains by pinning Bloxsome, essentially eliminating the Druid from the Title picture for now. [/I] UEW Nations Title [B]Inky the Squid (C)[/B] vs Geoff Borne Ca[I]n't see Inky dropping the belt straight back to Borne.[/I] Michael Moodie vs [B]Stig Svensson[/B] [I]Could go either way but Moodie had his title shot a few shows back and Svensson is yet to have his.[/I] [B]Jamie Anderson[/B] vs Otto Hammerschmidt [I]Anderson will be rewarded with his good showings in losing efforts with a win over UCR's resident glorified jobber.[/I] Beast Bantom vs [B]Rahabad Lawal[/B] [I]Lawal gets the win to press claims for another shot at the tag titles. [/I] Jason O'Conner vs [B]Wez Blooze[/B] [I]Giving your user character a win over one of the lower-carders. [/I]

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;527133]UEW World Title Triple Threat [B]Joey Beauchamp (C)[/B] vs Ali Bloxsome vs Sergei Kalashnov [I]Beauchamp retains by pinning Bloxsome, essentially eliminating the Druid from the Title picture for now. [/I] UEW Nations Title [B]Inky the Squid (C)[/B] vs Geoff Borne Ca[I]n't see Inky dropping the belt straight back to Borne.[/I] Michael Moodie vs [B]Stig Svensson[/B] [I]Could go either way but Moodie had his title shot a few shows back and Svensson is yet to have his.[/I] [B]Jamie Anderson[/B] vs Otto Hammerschmidt [I]Anderson will be rewarded with his good showings in losing efforts with a win over UCR's resident glorified jobber.[/I] Beast Bantom vs [B]Rahabad Lawal[/B] [I]Lawal gets the win to press claims for another shot at the tag titles. [/I] Jason O'Conner vs [B]Wez Blooze[/B] [I]Giving your user character a win over one of the lower-carders. [/I][/QUOTE] I agree with this

[CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/UEW/News007.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/UEW/Upcoming007.png[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]QUICK PICKS[/B] [U]UEW World Title[/U] Sergei Kalashnov (C) vs Joey Beauchamp [U]UEW Nations Title[/U] Inky the Squid (C) vs Wez Blooze [U]UEW Tag Team Titles[/U] The Devil & The Beast (C) vs Nigerian Hit Squad Ali Bloxsome vs Stig Svensson Geoff Borne vs Michael Moodie Jason O'Conner vs Otto Hammerschmidt

UEW World Title [B]Sergei Kalashnov (C)[/B] vs Joey Beauchamp [I]It's not totally inconceivable but I don't see Kalashnov dropping the belt straight back to Joey B.[/I] UEW Nations Title [B]Inky the Squid (C)[/B] vs Wez Blooze [I]Inky retains, as you're not really pushing your user character at the moment.[/I] UEW Tag Team Titles The Devil & The Beast (C) vs [B]Nigerian Hit Squad[/B] [I]The NHS have been dominated so far by their rivals but I just have a feeling they'll come through this time and win the titles.[/I] Ali Bloxsome vs [B]Stig Svensson[/B] [I]Ali's had a shots at the title and the Stig is yet to have his. [/I] Geoff Borne vs [B]Michael Moodie[/B] [I]I see the experience edge of Moodie counting for something in this one.[/I] [B]Jason O'Conner[/B] vs Otto Hammerschmidt [I]Both of them are desperate for a win but O'Conner's a bit more talented/got more potential.[/I]

UEW World Title [B]Sergei Kalashnov[/B] (C) vs Joey Beauchamp UEW Nations Title [B]Inky the Squid[/B] (C) vs Wez Blooze UEW Tag Team Titles [B]The Devil & The Beast[/B] (C) vs Nigerian Hit Squad [B]Ali Bloxsome[/B] vs Stig Svensson Geoff Borne vs [B]Michael Moodie[/B] Jason O'Conner vs [B]Otto Hammerschmidt[/B] I suspect Mr O'Connor is still a couple of months away from his big win. MOODIE BLOOZE! MOODIE BLOOZE! MOODIE BLOOZE!

UEW World Title [B]Sergei Kalashnov (C)[/B] vs Joey Beauchamp UEW Nations Title [B]Inky the Squid (C)[/B] vs Wez Blooze UEW Tag Team Titles [B]The Devil & The Beast (C)[/B] vs Nigerian Hit Squad Ali Bloxsome vs [B]Stig Svensson[/B] [B]Geoff Borne[/B] vs Michael Moodie Jason O'Conner vs [B]Otto Hammerschmidt[/B]

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;529954]UEW World Title [B]Sergei Kalashnov (C)[/B] vs Joey Beauchamp [I]It's not totally inconceivable but I don't see Kalashnov dropping the belt straight back to Joey B.[/I] UEW Nations Title [B]Inky the Squid (C)[/B] vs Wez Blooze [I]Inky retains, as you're not really pushing your user character at the moment.[/I] UEW Tag Team Titles The Devil & The Beast (C) vs [B]Nigerian Hit Squad[/B] [I]The NHS have been dominated so far by their rivals but I just have a feeling they'll come through this time and win the titles.[/I] Ali Bloxsome vs [B]Stig Svensson[/B] [I]Ali's had a shots at the title and the Stig is yet to have his. [/I] Geoff Borne vs [B]Michael Moodie[/B] [I]I see the experience edge of Moodie counting for something in this one.[/I] [B]Jason O'Conner[/B] vs Otto Hammerschmidt [I]Both of them are desperate for a win but O'Conner's a bit more talented/got more potential.[/I][/QUOTE] I agree with this.

UEW World Title [B]Sergei Kalashnov[/B] (C) vs Joey Beauchamp UEW Nations Title [B]Inky the Squid [/B](C) vs Wez Blooze UEW Tag Team Titles [B]The Devil & The Beast[/B] (C) vs Nigerian Hit Squad Ali Bloxsome vs [B]Stig Svensson[/B] [B]Geoff Borne[/B] vs Michael Moodie [B]Jason O'Conner[/B] vs Otto Hammerschmidt

• 2 months later...

Archived