Left 4 Dead

I Rule Me

Yeah I think it's brilliant. So many "oh ****!" moments where they're just about to get you and you just survive. The Director is the best idea ever. It's got the balance just right at the moment to be honest. Several times we've gone into an area that was populated in previous games and have just stopped and been like "Where are they all?" and then BLAM

[QUOTE=Rathen4;521519]Yeah I think it's brilliant. So many "oh ****!" moments where they're just about to get you and you just survive. The Director is the best idea ever. It's got the balance just right at the moment to be honest. Several times we've gone into an area that was populated in previous games and have just stopped and been like "Where are they all?" and then BLAM[/QUOTE] and that's part of what makes it great is that no part is the same. You can play a stage multiple times on the same difficulty and every time something different happens. The only thing I'd like is the ability to carry more than two weapons.

[QUOTE=I Rule Me;521672]and that's part of what makes it great is that no part is the same. You can play a stage multiple times on the same difficulty and every time something different happens. The only thing I'd like is the ability to carry more than two weapons.[/QUOTE] Yeah, I always have a hard time choosing between the machine gun and the shotgun, it makes sense that you can only carry one though, makes it harder to make it through with the amount of ammo you start off with. I can easily make it for a while with the shotgun, but I burn through ammo really quick on the machine gun. Even when the more advanced weapons come I usually just stick with the shotgun though, at least for the demo.

ok sooo tell me what is left 4 dead is it an online game? can you play solo? I know it deals with zombies and stuff i have seen the commercials but that's about all i know and it does look fun. All the gaming mags said this was posed to be the year of zombie games but as far as i know this is the only one to come out right? Oh and i could be wrong but is it not also made for PC.

you can do both. There's been 3 other games similar to come out this year, but this blows them all away. And yes, it's also for the pc. Pc and 360. The public demo came out yesterday. If you want to try it, go here [url]http://store.steampowered.com/about/[/url] install the software called "Steam" and create an account. Go to the L4D page in Steam and download the demo. If you would rather play it on your 360, you can download it from the Marketplace as well.

[QUOTE=masterded;524035]Anyone who has downloaded the demo for the pc, we should all play some time. My GT is masterEGON[/QUOTE] I've got the demo on the 360 but thinking of getting the full thing tonight (edit - except its not out yet :(), so i might be tempted for some multiplayer

Archived